PDA

View Full Version : Idea for arguments or "discussions"

jjl
16th February 2011, 14:02
Couldn't we set up a separate room for all the arguments and swear to keep the negativity off the reg posts? Id be willing to mod and move the posts to the appropriate place...

Autumn
16th February 2011, 14:21
*giggle* it sounds like posts can be "sent to their room" if they don't behave or play nice ... Or did I misunderstand? Having posts with pure negativity moved to such a forum ... I have no opinion. But maybe it could send a signal to the negative posters that they should think about what they write and how it will effect others before they push "post reply".

jjl
16th February 2011, 14:51
*giggle* it sounds like posts can be "sent to their room" if they don't behave or play nice ... Or did I misunderstand? Having posts with pure negativity moved to such a forum ... I have no opinion. But maybe it could send a signal to the negative posters that they should think about what they write and how it will effect others before they push "post reply".

from what I understand Autum, it works that way already but the Mods are over worked with this issue already. I was offering to pick up some slack. The posts in here get moved around to the appropriate threads already.