PDA

View Full Version : Avalon Unite

The One
17th February 2011, 09:45
Can all Avalon members old and new please unite

There is a lot of tick for tack going on at the moment and a lot of disagreeing in a bad way.

I have no doubt that tptb are using this forum to send disinformation but lets not forget the real reason why we all came here the TRUTH, and remember What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through.

All united as one love to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Budaheart
17th February 2011, 10:09
Blessings The One!

Its hard for those new (I am including myself) to know exactly how things were in comparison to how things are now.
When I came in some days ago, it did feel as if there was a lot of energetic mish-mash going on...But not sure if its me stabilizing myself in my heart or the energy in the forum calming down...
Besides your call to Unite, Iīd say that by being who we are, we hold Presence and this will help us get together.
thatīs what I am personally working on when I enter the forum. Holding presence, in the Heart.

Blessings
Barbara

Mr54
17th February 2011, 11:17
I personally have stopped viewing threads where there is a potential for being drained by the negativity of peoples sentiments. I originally came here attracted by the idea of easy answers to complex questions, by the idea of being saved by something external to me. Part of the process for me has involved the admission to myself that there are no answers outside of myself and that I am the only being that can save me. I would suggest to anyone looking for the easy answers that you get yourself to the spiritual section of this website and find them for yourself.