PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Bruce Goldberg - Techniques don't work for everyone... Anyone know why?

realitycorrodes
23rd April 2010, 08:55
As with all spiritual salesmen who have books to sell, there is always alot of hype about the great inner journey, but as so often happens the techniques which are being touted to "so easily transport us to these inner worlds" don't actually work for the majority of people. Anyone know why? More often than not these people are peddling yet again another relaxation combined with their own customised visualisation with perhaps a breathing technique. At what point does imagination contained in the visualisation turn into some genuine experience. Does anyone know what the missing ingredients are? I know these basic things are enough for a small percentage to get direct experience but for the rest of us we are left feeling like we've just been patronised and treated like a complete idiot.

greybeard
23rd April 2010, 09:58
Realitycorrodes that is an excellent question.
Ive been there and had disappointing results like the majority of people

The best answer I have found to it is in books by Eckhart Tolle and Dr David Hawkins also Anthony deMello.
Hawkins states that we are born with a unique spiritual vibration - an attractor field - and with in that field we have unique potential.
We manifest things into our life which is concordant with that potential.
I may have the desire to be a great tennis player and win Wimbledon but if I have one leg shorter that the other that is unlikely to happen.
I have to work with the raw material I am given. ie latent talent/ability.

De mello taught meditation as a Jesuit priest and maintained that everyone had some improvement in peace of mind and quality of life even though they did not have any "spiritual" experience during meditation.
Both Eckhart and Hawkins maintain that the problem is that we think we have to do something in meditation ie breathing technique, that may help, initially, to focus mind but has to be let go of.
When we try to force take control of the process the ego is very much in there in the disguise of the mediator. Im the mediator.
All labels have to go at some point for spiritual progress to continue.
The thought that I am a Buddhist, a spiritual seeker etc all these notions have to go, you are none of these labels you are pure soul.
Its a question of removing not gaining things so that the pure self shines forth illumined.
So in meditation the advice is just to sit there with eyes closed, watching, listening, experiencing without getting involved in what happens.

As far as manifesting goes, you can only manifest that which is in the same attractor field that you have, are in.
What you give out and spiritual intention dictates the spiritual vibration and hence what you draw to yourself.
If you give out love and kindness then that comes back to you one way or another.
Express negativity and thats what you get.
As the spiritual vibration rises through prayer, gratitude and meditation then the quality of life improves and manifestation happens more rapidly.

I would recomend "Power vs Force" by Dr Hawkins. In the book attractor fields are explained scientifically in great detail and a map of consciousness is given as a guide to that which is life supporting and that which is not.
Hope this helps
Chris

realitycorrodes
23rd April 2010, 10:46
Thanks Greybeard for your answer. I can see you have thought about this. There is an assumption by such teachers as Eckhart Tolle that we are all the same. One size fits all - just live in the moment - works for everyone kind of thing. I could be wrong as I must confess I cannot read Eckhart Tolle and I can't listen to Dr Hawkins either for some reason - no offense intended. Just a personal thing. I like to pose the suggestion that has anyone considered for example that Eckhart Tolle has not had the experience he talks about in the beginning of his book and perhaps has made it up...as he knows that all most people need is to hear someone else's fantasy story and get told this can happen to them too...in order for them to buy books. Besides when I look at Eckhart Tolle or Dr Hawkins for me I just see two humans suffering just like the rest of humanity - I realise others may see enlightened teachers and I recognise their right to have a different belief in regard to this than me and that it is just as valid - I guess I may be looking for "PHYSICALLY" tangible results - different fruits from certain spiritual techniques...were as these characters are very cerebral, they talk a good talk, but their form of enligtenment can't be proven - ITS ALL IN THEIR HEAD. Often its a form of using the mind to overcome the mind, albeit by stilling the mind - its still working with the mind - as opposed to say Kundalini yoga where one can use the body to overcome the mind - no long winded ...hard to understand philosophical explanations about the intangible required! We can try their technique and prove something personal for ourselves, but can we know it is the same as their alleged experience? Also I would like to suggest that I sense that these experiences are perhaps not as sustainable as these teachers like to make out...what goes up must come down!

greybeard
23rd April 2010, 11:09
I appreciate your response to my answer.
There is no quick way to evolve so to speak.
Its like a ladder, you step up from where you are.
The physical also appeals to me and have done yoga.
I am kundalini awakened but that came through the Grace of a Guru.
The states that alluded me came then if briefly.
I experienced bliss that lasted two days, and has returned several times unasked for.
I felt that I was loved.
A good teacher is a great help to take yo to the next stage-- rung of the ladder
In any meditation nothing seems to happen till about twenty minutes into it for me, then I feel very peacful.
Wishing you well
Chris

realitycorrodes
23rd April 2010, 11:33
I have come across the old mind control paths stating stuff like...when one gets to a certain awareness they may realise the master that they thought was separate to them was really them. Its just that they at that particular time would never have believed they could actually do what this separate illusionary external master (who they have created for themself) did for them at the time. Whew, what a tongue twister! Just suggestions. Of course I admit to knowing nothing! Peace oh one with the greay beard!

stardustaquarion
23rd April 2010, 11:36
As with all spiritual salesmen who have books to sell, there is always alot of hype about the great inner journey, but as so often happens the techniques which are being touted to "so easily transport us to these inner worlds" don't actually work for the majority of people. Anyone know why? More often than not these people are peddling yet again another relaxation combined with their own customised visualisation with perhaps a breathing technique. At what point does imagination contained in the visualisation turn into some genuine experience. Does anyone know what the missing ingredients are? I know these basic things are enough for a small percentage to get direct experience but for the rest of us we are left feeling like we've just been patronised and treated like a complete idiot.

I was a teacher and used to do a lot of visualization journeys with the awaken your light body course from Da Ben and I must say you are 100 pct right that each individual has different distortions on their template and DNA. Over the years I practiced many techniques some worked for me and some didn't.

The fastest way to clear blockages are the techniques from the azuritepress, it takes persistance but boy! I have not meet a person that didn't felt something from the begining. In the groups section under Keylontic S there are links to many free techniques so you can experiment without spending a peny and also understand what the techniques are intended to do

:wave:

realitycorrodes
23rd April 2010, 11:43
Thanks stardustaquarion, I always wanted to know if anyone was getting any results from Anna Hayes Maharic Seal. I tried a few times but did not personally feel anything. I wonder why her courses are so expensive?

justpeter
23rd April 2010, 11:53
The fastest way to clear blockages are the techniques from the azuritepress.....

That's a sweeping generalisation if ever I heard one.

Scientology tech works and is demonstrable. I've read some of Tolle's books and if I remember correctly he just seemed to suddenly become divested of his ego and he had no idea how it happened. Since then he's spent his life trying to tell others how to do it but he didn't know how it happened in the first place. I'm sure he means well but personally speaking I'd rather have a technology that is demonstrable - "do this and you get this result".

Maybe the azuritepress have tech that works, I don't know, but I do know that Scientology has attracted millions of followers and the main reason they leave is because of the organization, not because of the tech.

Edit: Interestingly, in another thread stardustaquarion posted a list of all religions and religious philosophies that had been corrupted by aliens, according to Anna Hayes. The only ones that weren't on the list, as far as I could see were Anna Hayes herself, naturally, and Scientology.

realitycorrodes
23rd April 2010, 12:00
Nicely put, justpeter. I have had the exact same thoughts on OneHeart Tolle. lol There is not enough corporate funding to take this stuff into the lab and do the double blind studies or similiar things if double blind can't be done. Its always the testimonials. Would it not be nice to get rid of the superstitious nonsense and just work out the technology...be it organic technology within the human body or external stuff outside? Just pondering. Alot of secrets perhaps...cos secrets give people power...the technology may very well be out there but it is just reserved for particular people. I have never understood why a yogi in a cave knows of a particular practice that can create bliss and love in someone but claims it has to be kept secret? Don't we need to get rid of this kind of secrecy and get these techniques out to our politicians as soon as possible?lol

Vidya Moksha
23rd April 2010, 12:25
what is ananda? i can relate to tolle. Around 7-8 years ago i was also suddenly 'in the moment'. I had no concept of past or present (that i can now remember, this is how i remember it, and my memory is pretty good).. and i was in total bliss. i felt a connection to everyone in a way i cant explain. i thought everyone could see through my eyes and talking to anyone would convey the words to everyone, its so hard to explain, it was a feeling... the trip (no substances involved) lasted about 5 days... i believe it was triggered from the huge release when i gave away all that i 'owned' (farm, money, company) and just set off on foot....
its funny as i couldnt wear non natural fibres either so i was barefoot during this time....
it happened in the uk and around one of my spiritual homes .. a bit of a cliche im afraid, but on glastonbury tor is where i 'climaxed'.. i remember laughing a lot about 'how easy and simple the answer was'.
when i came down from the trip i was anxious, desperate even, to rediscover the place i had found but couldnt, and this is what started my trip to india in search of answers...and a 'method' to rediscover what i experienced.
i have never experienced this kind of thing since, but many people have told me i experienced a this or a that or the other....
i do realise intellectually that i will have to lose the search before i can find that place again.

but i couldnt begin to describe what happened and certainly couldnt give a method. but it was real and wonderful.

just be cautious in excluding something just becasue it is beyond your experience or current scientific understanding

also i am poor at visulation techniques.

(ps i am of the opinion there was a spiritual aspect to my trip in the true sense, a real spirit,in the form of a recently (at the time) dead friend.. think of that what you will, i am sure of it, through work with shamans, and work i can apply scientific tests to and know that 3 diferent shamans who didnt kno each other cant all tell me the same thing in such amazing detail without something going on.... none of them knew my tale or my history... interesting times....)

(pps this is also why i think 2012 is a hoax... one of the shamans was an amazing claivoyant, thats a really long story, but she told me of 2 prophecies of hers that i remember... (2012 was a non event, she told me that) but that israel would be flattened (this was 8 years ago) and that the vatican would start the next world war....this is a huge personal story, i havent done it justice here,,, just wanted to suggest people be more open, but not so open minded that their brains fall out)

stardustaquarion
23rd April 2010, 14:02
Maybe the azuritepress have tech that works, I don't know

Desr justpeter, if you have not tried the techniques why try to put a bad spin on them? It is being negative for the sake of it

KS is in no way related to scientology, which are your bases for the comparison? If you had studied the KS material you will realize that scientology is not a recomended avenue

Yes we live in a up side down world where all that is official has been distorted and intended to keep us in the slave state that we are, you know that, everybody knows that

I am just relating my experience and the experience of many people that I know that have had great results. I am not recomending something I read somewhere

Not interested in a devate here so pick on other please

Love

justpeter
23rd April 2010, 14:13
Desr justpeter, if you have not tried the techniques why try to put a bad spin on them? It is being negative for the sake of it

KS is in no way related to scientology, which are your bases for the comparison? If you had studied the KS material you will realize that scientology is not a recomended avenue

Yes we live in a up side down world where all that is official has been distorted and intended to keep us in the slave state that we are, you know that, everybody knows that

I am just relating my experience and the experience of many people that I know that have had great results. I am not recomending something I read somewhere

Not interested in a devate here so pick on other please

Love

I'm not picking on anyone. I'm just pointing out that it's not a good idea to make such sweeping statements as one's favourite methodology being "the fastest". Nobody can say what tech is the fastest. It's not a debate or an argument, just a polite correction.

stardustaquarion
23rd April 2010, 14:17
I'm not picking on anyone. I'm just pointing out that it's not a good idea to make such sweeping statements as one's favourite methodology being "the fastest". Nobody can say what tech is the fastest. It's not a debate or an argument, just a polite correction.

Ok, the fastest in my experience and the experience of a significant group of people, obviously. Is that better?

Love
PS I have been studiying spirituality for 35 years, read loads, experimented loads, I am a qualified "Awaken your light body" teacher which is quite tough. been traveling interdimenssionally for 7 years now.

http://www.krystcollective.com/T-Tribe-Tracks/Higher-Evolution.mp3

justpeter
23rd April 2010, 14:23
Ok, the fastest in my experience and the experience of a significant group of people. Is that better?

Love
PS I have been studiying spirituality for 35 years, read loads, experimented loads, I am a qualified "Awaken your light body" teacher which is quite tough. been traveling interdimenssionally for 7 years now.

Thank you:thumb:

stardustaquarion
23rd April 2010, 14:31
Pleasure Justpeter enjoy the music!

Love

annemirri
23rd April 2010, 14:51
"Awaken your light body" teacher which is quite tough.

been traveling interdimenssionally for 7 years now.

What happens when you awaken your lightbody ? what is the lightbody ?

why do you want to awaken it ?

What do you mean by "travelling interdimensionally " ?
what happened seven years ago ?

a.

annemirri
23rd April 2010, 15:00
I like to keep things simple, ask simple questions, as simple truths are the best...

"so easily transport us to these inner worlds"

At what point does imagination contained in the visualisation turn into some genuine experience. Does anyone know what the missing ingredients are? I .

What kind of experiences are we talking about here ? a state of momentary bliss ?
losing one's ego, the self ?

or about tangible manifestation ? meaning phsyical things ?

One of the most important ingredients is to KNOW what you really want,
and go for it.

a.

Niobe
23rd April 2010, 15:02
Interesting as I just went to an introductory presentation last night regarding the "Art of Ascension" as presented by the Ishayas. I naively went to listen, not knowing that they were selling their weekend workshop. I will say that it was a positive experience in that I did learn a new way of looking at the way our mind works that really made sense to me. I'd love to try to explain it (but that would cost you $300). No, just kidding. But that was the bottom line of their presentation: "We have an easy method to reach enlightenment, but only we can teach it and it will cost $300 for the weekend workshop". So disappointing as I am immediately turned off as soon as someone wants to charge exorbitant amounts of money for a technique to reach "enlightenment". If a person truly has a path that may help some, how can they justify charging tons of money for it? I just don't get it. The New Age community tied materialism into their philosophies by telling themselves that they are entitled to riches and should not be ashamed at charging people for their knowledge. That is the impression I have gotten anyway- as a justification for the fees.
In my community there is a man and woman that offer a guided meditation w/music session twice a month, which is absolutely beautiful, and amazingly, they ask for nothing in return, not even a donation. After leaving the first time I attended one of these, my friend and I both commented that we felt like we wanted to offer something in return to them for such a gift. That is the way it should be, imho.
Peace and blessings <3

greybeard
23rd April 2010, 15:02
Regarding Eckhart Tolle.
He was genuinely looking for truth but in the wrong places.
When he had the thought "I can no longer live with my self" rapidly followed by the dualistic thought "is there two of me" that the answer to the question came -- removal of ignorance which is enlightenment.
If we seriously seek truth we will be given the right question and the answer.
Ramana (my avatar pic) recommended the question "Who am I?"

Dr David Hawkins was enlightened in a former life and ended up in the void which is not ultimate reality and came back for this incarnation to evolve into higher state.
Of course when we incarnate we forget why we incarnate and have to start over.

Science has now proven that everything is interconnected, some thing that the mystics have known for thousands of years,
The world of the mystic is formless non-duality - it is not possible to measure the non linear with the tolls of measurement of the linear world we live in.

Star has been on his path for a long time, he might agree that, bit by bit non truth is discovered and released-- not this not this. it takes time but when you read mystics throughout the ages all saying the same thing, then you tend to take heed.
I nether believe or disbelieve till I have cross checked and cross checked.
Enlightenment is valid as it is confirmed as subjectively experienced by many over thousands of years.
Many books and thirty odd years to crosscheck that and come to the belief it is so.
Chris

stardustaquarion
23rd April 2010, 15:04
What happens when you awaken your lightbody ? what is the lightbody ?

why do you want to awaken it ?

What do you mean by "travelling interdimensionally " ?
what happened seven years ago ?

a.

Well it is called the light body, my understanding is that it makes the conection between the lightbody and the black matter body that corresponds to the complement or twin which is in a different particle spin. There is a point in the ribcage that takes you to the black matter body and after practicing for a while one starts seeing patterns, colours, flashes of light and there is the possibility to go to higher frequencies. There are also sets of frequencies that can be used to alter the patterns of what happens in our life. Everything manifested has a grid of scalar waves (sound) and dots (light). By altering the patterns one can alter reality, I have done it but the toughest thing is to find the pattern

Shamans do something similar with drugs but it is not necessary. The light body gets awakened with specific exercices that includes transmission of frequency. Frequency (sound) can only be transmitted by those that have it in their hologram

I guess that awakening is a personal call, for me it was the desire to go to other frequencies or dimenssions

To travel interdimenssionally one has to raise the frequency of the subtle body/(ies) and accumulate energy to propel the particle spin

Seven years ago I learned how to do interdimensional travel only bi-locating, but it is quite cool and builds up the harmonics of the DNA

std

Here there is a link http://www.orindaben.com/catalog/prodno/LB111/

Like with everything else, I personally like only the early LB course by DaBen. I have not tried any of the new stuff nor I am recomending any product, use your discernement

annemirri
23rd April 2010, 15:26
Thank You for the answer !

I do myself things intuitively, not having a vocabulary to explain.

if you do not mind, I keep on asking my simple questions;

Well it is called the light body, my understanding is that it makes the conection between the lightbody and the black matter body that corresponds to the complement or twin which is in a different particle spin.

black matter body ? could you elaborate ? difficult I guess.

There is a point in the ribcage that takes you to the black matter body

Do you know where exactly ?

and after practicing for a while one starts seeing patterns, colours, flashes of light and there is the possibility to go to higher frequencies. There are also sets of frequencies that can be used to alter the patterns of what happens in our life. Everything manifested has a grid of scalar waves (sound) and dots (light). By altering the patterns one can alter reality, I have done it but the toughest thing is to find the pattern

So, you like merge with a new frequency, walking into a sea of patterns, or maze,
the key is to connect the right pattern with the right life experience ?

Shamans do something similar with drugs but it is not necessary. The light body gets awakened with specific exercices that includes transmission of frequency. Frequency (sound) can only be transmitted by those that have it in their hologram

hologram ? why do some have it and some don't ?

To travel interdimenssionally one has to raise the frequency of the subtle body/(ies) and accumulate energy to propel the particle spin

Seven years ago I learned how to do interdimensional travel only bi-locating, but it is quite cool and builds up the harmonics of the DNA

How do you bi-locate ? are you seen in both places with physical eyes ?
or are you only sensed being around in the other location ?

what is the harmonics of DNA ? vibration ?

a.

stardustaquarion
23rd April 2010, 16:02
Annemirri, I put a link that may answer some of your questions in my previous post that will lead you to the Light Body program and Q & A. This course bypases the monkey mind and it is better that people have their experience if they choose to do so. We have a quantity of bodies, to understand our anatomy the best graphic explanations that I have found come from KS. Sometimes one has to use many sources to add 2 + 2

Every person is a hologram, we see the world as solid because our eyes reproduce the images that come upside down and fill the gaps with the information that we have on it. This is the reasons most people do not have early childhood memories, because the brain did not had the translations and also why people see things others don't. I discovered that when I was painting and doing exhibitions, talking to people made me realize that people didn't see what I was seeing. All senses, except smell, are translated by the brain so one can not say that even what we see is accurated. Many times we see things others don't like energy fields, dancing lights, orbs, etc. some people don't see these things, they belong to senses that are in other bodies like the astral body etc

There are many ways to bi-locate, we have so many bodies it depends on the technique, one can do etheric body or astral or more complicated things. Other realms can feel as physical as this one for the subtle bodies. I have had amazing journeys in which I have even traveled outside this universe to places I could not possibly imagine with my ordinary physical mind

What I have learned is that every strand of DNA has 12 subharmonics, in order to activate the next strand one has to fill the frequencies of the previous one. Most people have 3 strands and most aim to activate the 4th and 5ft. That happens by acruing frequencies but it is a matter of a long study and can only happen by aligning with the natural laws of the universe.
It appears that the natural mathematics are base 12, the base 10 mathematics seems to be more recent.

I will love to explain more but this is really experiencial and my experiences could fill at least a couple of volumes, most of the work was done by transmission of frequency and guided journeys. When I was teaching my students will come once a week and the course lasted about 35 weeks.

Do explore Daben's website if you would like to know more about that particular technique and explore the azurite website to fill in the theory of things if you fill inclined to do so

Regarding why some people can not do it, well there are all sorts of people in this planet. Some are human and some are not, some are mixed others less mixed, some are conected to source and some are not. There are energy blockages too, soul patterns from other experiences, etc.

Love

two-R-one
23rd April 2010, 18:21
I can vouch for the maharic shield/seal techniques mentioned here.. I guess it was a month ago or more when I first tried it and it has done wonders for me both physically and mentally.. now I do it most every day to maintain balance in my body and soul.. there is also a quick reinforcement technique that I do a few times a day as needed..

was it placebo effect? I can't answer cuz I'm not sure. all I know is that it worked for me.. even rashes I was experiencing went away just days later .. again, did I awaken my own inner placebo? could be.. what is the placebo effect? higher self , self healing? thats the way it seems. at the time I did not know it would work or have any effect at all but I was willing to try it.. I had no preconceived notion at the time... more leaning toward "hoping it would help but may be more new-age malarky" .. I had no belief or knowing it would work, which seems to be required for placebo to work... so who knows really..
all I know presently is that it worked for me and I'll continue using it and looking at the other techniques on that site mentioned by stardustaquarian .. and I truly thank this poster for pointing me in that direction..

be well all!

kriya
23rd April 2010, 18:39
Realitycorrodes,

My best advice to you is to make a sincere soul call, maybe in the form of a prayer, for a teacher, and one will appear best suited to you.

Love,

Kriya

PS Dont knock till you've tried it!

annemirri
23rd April 2010, 21:38
I put a link....Light Body program and Q & A. body etc

Do explore Daben's website... that particular technique and explore the azurite website to fill in the theory of things if you fill inclined to do so

To be honest I am tired of reading any webpages, complicated theories,
I prefer to hear people using their own words, sharing their very own experiences.

I give an example, maybe a far fetched one;

when I was pregnant for my first baby I lived in a country where the care of pregnant mothers and new born babies is the best in the world,
it is your fundamental right to be given training for labour and actual birth,
how to breathe and all that, and it is also your obligation to attend those courses.
But,
strange enough the town where I lived was short of cash at that time, so the nurse, who I was visiting weekly,
promised to do the training with me instead.

Though I knew that I would have the baby much earlier than the due date.

So, I got into labour three weeks before the due date and I had received no training.
But I delivered the baby just fine, quickly without any painkillers or so.

The midwife said that I had the perfect body for that, and she told the trainee midwife:

"You see, there is no need for any complicated training, learning breathing techinque,
if you just use your basic instincts you do much better"

A few years later I had my second baby and the records showed that I had not received any training,
and they tried to make me go, but why should I ?

Why make things too complicated ?

a.

realitycorrodes
24th April 2010, 01:26
Hey Guys, Really enjoying the discussion here. StarDustAquarian and Two-r-ONe really appreciated your sharing your direct experience. As annemirri says I would prefer direct experience sharing. I personally am too lazy to read manuals. lol Don't judge me to harshly. Kriya, no offense my brother but I find your comment patronising. I wish you well and I know your intention was good. For your own learning, though I thought you could handle knowing you are being patronising. Sometimes it is good to learn what effect your choosen form of communication is having on others. I am sure you did not mean to create this effect in me. lol Peace. And if I may be egotistical for a moment I have prayed for teachers on arrival in this illusion a long time ago...I currently have about 4 transmissions from genuine masters. lol and have met personally even more, less well known but in my mind even better than the masters that have given me their blessings. I am not doubting the experiences, I am just trying to bring it into the arena of scientific understanding as best one can in the circusmstance. More as a means to compare similiarites, and work out whats what. In the past people and beings have kept such stuff secret and I think althought the techiques are around the knowledge behind why and how they work has been lost. In my mind ever one is equal, no-one is any better or worse in the domain of spirit, even though some may have easier access to some interesting abilitites than others - personally the litmus test for me is "how happy are you?" lol

greybeard
25th April 2010, 03:16
Hey Guys, Really enjoying the discussion here. StarDustAquarian and Two-r-ONe really appreciated your sharing your direct experience. As annemirri says I would prefer direct experience sharing. I personally am too lazy to read manuals. lol Don't judge me to harshly. Kriya, no offense my brother but I find your comment patronising. I wish you well and I know your intention was good. For your own learning, though I thought you could handle knowing you are being patronising. Sometimes it is good to learn what effect your choosen form of communication is having on others. I am sure you did not mean to create this effect in me. lol Peace. And if I may be egotistical for a moment I have prayed for teachers on arrival in this illusion a long time ago...I currently have about 4 transmissions from genuine masters. lol and have met personally even more, less well known but in my mind even better than the masters that have given me their blessings. I am not doubting the experiences, I am just trying to bring it into the arena of scientific understanding as best one can in the circusmstance. More as a means to compare similiarites, and work out whats what. In the past people and beings have kept such stuff secret and I think althought the techiques are around the knowledge behind why and how they work has been lost. In my mind ever one is equal, no-one is any better or worse in the domain of spirit, even though some may have easier access to some interesting abilitites than others - personally the litmus test for me is "how happy are you?" lol

Your comments are valuable realitycorrodes and personal experience though not you own is a good indicator especially if it is confirmed by others having similar experiences.
I will try and keep my experiences short though they can be found here in more detail
http://www.myspiritualoasis.org/showthread.php?143-Life-is-as-it-is
I was meditating one day and all of a sudden my upper body started to rotate, fore head almost touching the floor as part of the circle. I stopped it and it strted to go round the other way. I was definately not doing it and any meditative state had gone -- it was wierd. Also at that time I was getting intense itching in on my head and a strong pulling at my fore head also a brushing sensation on my face like a cool breeze but more physical, also a raising of energy in my spine. I was puzzled, I had never hear of anything similar happening to others.
I consulted a friend who was more experienced spiritually than I, this was about twenty years ago. He sugested getting in touch with the Kundalin foundation.
I did and was sent their new letter. The symptoms I expressed were in the news letter, also information on a visit to a kumdalini enlightened sage in India, a ten day meditation event on his ashram. (Dr Goels books written on the subject he has since left the body)
The cost of the event was nil just a minimal contribution to electricity and food.

I went and during this ten days spent two days in a bliss state, a stupid grin on my face in love with everything and everyone and felt such a feeling of love for self, I could see no difference between anyone and me, yes different bodies personalities but intrinsically the same.
Since then the energy has continued to move up my spine and into my head accompanied with bliss states, healing has happened spontaneously for several other people in my company, I dident ask for it neither did they but it arose with a feeling of compassion and love for them unrelated to any medical condition that I was aware off. This is traditionally called a shiddi and happens to people as they evolve spiritually. These gifts come and go.
There have been other experiences.
Up until this time it has been hard for people to evolve spiritually due to the heavy density of the vibration of consciousness on this planet.
Seemingly though there was a mass raising of consciousness at the time of the last harmonic concordance so it is now easier to move forward spiritually.
That is according To Dr Hawkins in the book "Power vs Force".
Anyway that is my direct spiritual experience most of which could be confirmed by friends including Ex wife.
Hope this helps answer your quest for real experience of others.
Chris
Ps. My mind is virtually silent and therefore I enjoy peace.
Ch

annemirri
25th April 2010, 19:35
At what point does imagination contained in the visualisation turn into some genuine experience. Does anyone know what the missing ingredients are?

What kind of visualisation are we taking about ?

Do you mean meditation using imagination to visualise things or events ,
or state of bliss ?

I have to admit that I have only once or twice in my whole life really meditated,
as I feel that it leads nowhere.

You get trapped inside your own physical body, or mind, imagining and visualizing all kinds of things,
which are not real, tangible,
so not genuine experiences in the way we understand them in three dimensional physical reality.

But,
it is different to leave your physical body to rest, and travel in your more "subtle bodies".

When I "see " or "feel" things I keep my physical eyes open.

To manifest things and events is another thing, it needs lightness of being,
happiness and JOY. very simple.

a.

realitycorrodes
25th April 2010, 22:59
Hi Annemirri, here is an example of visualisation, that always seems to remain just imagination to me, but not to others?
The Technique

ECKASHA MAHARIC SEAL

This is what the Eckasha Code looks like and the circles in the center are the Reuche.

Colored Eckasha

Prior to use: Read through the steps and practice the visualizations and their sequence slowly for familiarity.

Imagine the 2-dimensional image of a "Eckasha Symbol Code", as if the image is drawn on a black background on the inside of your forehead. The Eckasha is the Cap Stone Symbol or God Seed Code for the Time Matrix. It's colors denotes the frequency spectra of the Triadic, Polaric & Eckatic levels of the Energy Matrix and 15 Dimensions of frequency. It will be used as the Key Code to unlock the 12th Dimensional Maharic Shield in the personal and planetary scalar grids.

INHALE, while visualizing the Eckasha Symbol at the center of the brain in the Pineal Gland.

EXHALE, while using the exhale breath to firmly move the Eckasha down the Central Vertical Body Current (energy current in the center of the body), then out between the legs and straight down into the Earth's core (13th Chakra).

INHALE, while imagining that you can see at Earth's core a huge, Disc-shaped Crystalline Platform of Pale Silver Light, that extends outward on a horizontal plane through the entire body of the Earth and out into the atmosphere. Visualize the Eckasha suspended in the center of the disc (this image represents the Planetary Maharic Shield, the scalar- wave grid composed of dimension 10/11/12 frequency, with the Eckasha positioned to activate the Planetary Shield. )

EXHALE, while pushing your breath outward Into the Earth's Maharic Shield, imagining as you exhale that the force of the breath has made the Earth's Maharic Shield begin to spin.

INHALE, using the Inhale breath to draw Pale Silver Light from Earth's spinning Maharic Shield, Into the Eckasha positioned at the center of the Planetary Shield.

EXHALE, using the exhale breath to push the Pale Silver light throughout the entire Eckasha, making the Eckasha glow and pulsate with Pale Sliver light .

INHALE, imagine that the glowing Eckasha momentarily flashes Crimson Red and then returns to normal, then use the Inhale breath to draw the Eckasha vertically up from its position at Earth's core, to a position 12" below your feet (the position of your dormant personal Maharic Shield scalar-wave grid). As you inhale the Eckasha upward from Earth's core, Imagine that it trails a thick cord of Pale Silver Light behind it; one end of the Silver Cord remaining attached to Earth's core, the other attached to the Eckasha (the Cord represents an 'Energy Feed Line, through which you will draw energy up from the Earth's Maharic Shield into your personal Maharic Shield)

EXHALE with your attention on the Eckasha positioned 12" below your feet, and use the exhale breath to push a burst of Pale Silver Light outward on a horizontal plane from the Eckasha. Imagine that a Disc-shaped, Crystalline Platform of Pale Silver Light, about 4' In diameter, extends on a horizontal plane 12" beneath your feet, around the Eckasha at its center. (this image represents your personal Maharic Shield.)

INHALE, while using the Inhale breath to draw more Pale Silver Light up through the Pale Silver Cord from Earth's Core, into the Eckasha at the center of your personal Maharic Shield.

EXHALE, using the exhale breath to push the Pale Silver Light from the Eckasha, out into your Maharic Shield. Imagine that your Maharic Shield now pulsates, as it fills with the Pale Silver Light from Earth's Core.

INHALE, again drawing more Pale Silver Light up from Earth's Core through the Pale Silver Cord, into the Eckasha, and Imagine the Pale Silver Cord expanding to 4' in width, forming a Pillar of Pale Silver Light running up from Earth's Core directly into your 4' diameter Maharic Shield.

EXHALE, again using the exhale breath to push Pale Silver Light from the Eckasha outward into your Maharic Shield, while imagining that your Maharic Shield "takes on a life of its own", the disc suddenly "folding upward' with a "popping" sensation, to form a 4' diameter PILLAR of Pale Silver Light all around and running through your body (this is your Maharic SEAL. a temporary scalar-wave pillar of dimension 10/11/12 frequency light~ that blocks out disharmonic frequencies from dimensions 1 through 12 and begins to realign disharmonic frequencies in your body and bio-field to their original perfect natural order)

INHALE, Imagining that the Inhale breath draws the Pale Silver light from the Pillar encasing the body Into every body cell; sense the tingling feeling as the Pale Silver Light moves through the physical body.

EXHALE, Imagining that you can feel the energy of the Pale Silver Light expanding Into every crevice of the body and then outward around the body into the Bio-field.

Breathe naturally for a minute or two, as the feeling of the Pale Silver light moves through you, while sensing the energy presence of the Maharic Seal Pale Silver Pillar 4' around your body. The more time you spend breathing and sensing the energies, the more dimension 10/11/12 frequency you are drawing into your Pillar, which will increase the length of time the Maharic Seal Pillar will remain in your bio-field.

Return your attention to the Eckasha still positioned 12" below your feet.

INHALE, using the Inhale breath to draw the Eckasha up through your Central Vertical Body Current, then out the top of your head (the 7th "Crown" Chakra), to a point about 36" above the head (the 14th Chakra).

EXHALE FORCEFULLY, using the exhale breath to rapidly expand the Eckasha outward on a horizontal plane at the 14th Chakra, until the Eckasha suddenly "disappears" from view, with a mild "popping" sensation.

Breathe normally, while visualizing for a moment a brilliant 4' Pale Silver Pillar of Light extending from the Earth's Core upward, fully encasing your body and extending far above the head, into Earth's atmosphere and to a single Star of Pale Blue Light far off in deep space. Your Maharic Shield is now temporarily activated and your Maharic Seal Pillar is temporarily manifest within your Bio-Field. The Maharic Seal will remain in your Bio-field anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour at first. The more this exercise is practiced, the longer the Pillar will remain.

For quick reinforcement of the Eckasha Maharic Seal, once the full process has been run within 24 hours: Simply Imagine a spark of Pale Silver Light at the Pineal Gland, exhale it rapidly down to Earth's Core and imagine the Earth's Maharic Shield spinning, call to mind the Pale Silver Cord and Inhale the 4' diameter Cord all the way up around you, forming the Pillar, attaching it "out in deep space" to the Star of Pale Blue Light

realitycorrodes
25th April 2010, 23:41
The kind of science I am looking to uncover is something along this kind of lines.

For example: I don't personally believe what the individual is visualising is of any real consequence....just the fact that they are attempting to visualise is all that is important. Why? Because when a human brain starts to visualise/imagine, it requres the activating of particular parts of the brain (the pineal gland for example!) that perhaps for that individual may not normally be active. Actually the nature of the visualisation may also be important if I may correct myself. For example if you are visualising something geometric like a pyramid spinning one way on the top halve of your body while you visualise a pyramid spinning the other way in the bottom half of your body then the parts of your brain that are needed to understand and create geometry will be activated. If one then understands combining a red spinning pyramid say on top with a blue spinning pyramid on bottom then again the parts of the brain related to those colors would be activated.

Another example, would be in particular yoga postures there are some that require balancing on one foot while say twisting one's hands around each other in a sort of prayer function. This to me is like those right brain / left brain activation exercises - you know! the rub your tommy in a cricle while patting your head kind of stuff. In the standing balancing pose I suggest that what is going on here is the activation of the cerebellum if I remember my anatomy correctly which is the part of your brain that controls balance and movement - along with a subtle activation of the left and right hemispheres. Various postures, breath control etc, release certain hormones and neurotransmitters which by themselves have no unusual effect, but when released together by the use of a particular positon which deliberately causes the combined release there can be the unleashing of some profound effects.

The science of the release of Dimethyltrytamine may be revealing. Dr. Mantak Chia had a free pdf of the science he thinks is behind the dark room retreat....very interesting.

http://www.universal-tao.com/dark_room/DarkRoom.pdf

Also check out Todd Murphy's videos below

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/Video_lectures.htm

But in particular check out Todd Murphy's video of "Enlightenment, The Self, and the Brain"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5474604744218568426

In this if I remember correctly, he provides a neurological explanation to Eckhart Tolle's version of how he had his realisation/enlightenment.

Many thanks Greybeard for your sharing, food for thought. Personally I love hearing about people's experiences whether they make sense to me or not. I put them into my subconscious and just let them cook there. Some day they may connect to some other random pieces and Eureka they may just make perfect sense....no more superstition, no more mumbo jumbo, and no more misuse of such knowledge by keeping the science behind it secret in order to impress and control sheople who have been brain washed to believe in perhaps Annunaki mind control stories (hypnotic induction scripts...other wise known as religious books)!

Another very interesting read is by a yogi call Baba Faquir Chand, who became an unwilling guru merely because certain followers started to have visions of him inside their meditation and also in times of danger he would appear to them and lead them to safety e.g. in war on a battle field he would appear to them and lead them to safety. He confessed to travelling very well in the light fantastic zone, but admits that he has no idea that a version of him is appearing to these would be followers of his. He states that his mission in life was to always to tell the truth...and so it was he felt he needed to tell the truth about these people who pretend to be gurus and the tricks being perpertrated on their followers. I have put a link to his autobiography, it is only 30 pages or so long. Its a real simple bed time story to read, much like Autobiography of a Yogi, strangely enough and in a way is very ironical considering the possible illlusions being believed by the followers of Yogananda, even more ironical is I myself was born on the same day as Yogananda! Strange karm...if karm actually exists...and I am not so sure of it these days!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10883687/autobiography-of-faqir

You can download the pdf for free from there.

Basicly what seems to happen is when you enter the more ethereal zones guiding energy comes to help but based on your beliefs it assumes the shape of your beliefs for some this may be Yogananda. Essential the energy knows you are in "unknown territory" and thus are prone to fear. Hence it assumes the most comfortable shape in relation to one's belief system in order to keep one calm - as any lack of calm can bring one out of the experience.

Thomas Campbell in his book "My Big Toe" (TOE = Theory Of Everything) explains the need to go beyond "Belief Systems" in order to experience something beyond your fairy tales. Thomas Campbell gives a pretty good overview in the following youtube videos called

Physics, Metaphysics & the Consciousness Connection 1 of 18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgCb85PG-A

Thomas Campbell is a very well respected physicist who is able to consciously exist in many dimensions while sitting talking to you apparently right now in this very dream. Hence he has tried to map the apparent realities that exist out there. The combination of his physicist abilities combined with his spiritual abilities help sheds some very important light on things!

Peace my brothers and sisters! NOt wishing to indoctrinate, just wishing to share ideas, if anything helps then I am blessed. If not then I am still blessed.

annemirri
26th April 2010, 06:54
here is an example of visualisation, that always seems to remain just imagination to me, but not to others ?

:twitch:

If that is a path for enlightenment, I will happily remain as I am,
I got tired after reading two sentences, too complicated, but they may say

"but it is only for those who get it .... as you are not yet there in your evolution."
Maybe I will never be.

a.

realitycorrodes
26th April 2010, 07:12
Yeah, I get tired as well. It requires some effort this visualisation malarky. At some level I kind of think some spirit is playing candy camera with me... the spirit has invited a bunch of its friends over to watch the next episode of realitycorrodes tries another visualisation technique.lol Some kind of black comedy for bored spirits!

It so much much easier for me to just still my mind and enjoy the emptiness, the silence, the peace. The only time anything happens for me is when I am thoughtless - excuse the pun - my higher self having fun. lol

Peace

stardustaquarion
26th April 2010, 07:36
Yeah, I get tired as well. It requires some effort this visualisation malarky. At some level I kind of think some spirit is playing candy camera with me... the spirit has invited a bunch of its friends over to watch the next episode of realitycorrodes tries another visualisation technique.lol Some kind of black comedy for bored spirits!

It so much much easier for me to just still my mind and enjoy the emptiness, the silence, the peace. The only time anything happens for me is when I am thoughtless - excuse the pun - my higher self having fun. lol

Peace

Hi reality

Whatever works for you is best. Visualizations are hard at the begining because we have to activate the pineal gland and the third eye. It is a process and takes time. For example one can take a candle and lit it and stare at it for few seconds (while is comfortable) then close the eyes and try to reproduce the image in the middle of the brain. Try this for a very short period at first and then for up to 5 mins on an off. Be sure that the candle is in a safety container so it does not cause a fire in case one falls to sleep. Being gentle is very important. This exercise can be done with any object of your preference.

With regard to the MS the best bet sometimes is to record it on a tape and playe it back while one is sitting or laying on a comfortable position. At the begining one may not remeber much or fall to sleep. That is ok, the frequencies will build up and eventually it will be effortless

An end note from an ex meditation teacher. To be able to do any of above with more ease, or any other meditation practice, it is advisable to train the body to switch from beta waves to alpha waves. How that is done? By halving the speed of the breath and relaxing the body.

Little and often yields more resoults than aiming for a lot at the begining, we all have been there. So even if one does only few minutes twice a day, it will soon build up.

Love

Barron
26th April 2010, 07:38
Hi.
I am a HUGE fan of Dr Bruce Goldberg's work and have every book he has written. Have you actually recorded his scripts yourself and interspersed them at the relevant places as directed in the scripts to play "new age" or relaxing music etc? If you haven't i can suggest his text on contacting your Spirit guides thru Hypnosis as it comes with a pre-recored CD to save you the trouble. If you are willing, and can follow basic instructions i believe you should be able to enjoy some amazing experiences but then again i am biased as i have an Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and have been studying it since 2001 approx. He is one of the most experienced past life (and future life progressers) regressionsits out there.

Any questions plse just ask.

Cheers

realitycorrodes
26th April 2010, 07:55
Hi reality

Whatever works for you is best. Visualizations are hard at the begining because we have to activate the pineal gland and the third eye. It is a process and takes time. For example one can take a candle and lit it and stare at it for few seconds (while is comfortable) then close the eyes and try to reproduce the image in the middle of the brain. Try this for a very short period at first and then for up to 5 mins. Be sure that the candle is in a safety container so it does not cause a fire in case one falls to sleep. This exercise can be done with any object of your preference.

Thanks for the tips StarDustAquarian. I have to confess I have done the candle staring...very enjoyable! I even got told by a brahma kumaris character I met in india once to try meditating with my eyes open. I could do eye open meditation for 30 minutes just staring straight ahead (at a Tibetan Ah symbol). Tears rolling down my face but never blinking once.lol In the end I would just do trataka which involved staring upwards between my eyes for 30 minutes. I actually have very good concentration. I can sit still for 2 hours cross legged without back support completely comfortably and with single thought. If I even touch my forehead with my awareness I get a pulsing in my third eye...and yet I have no psychic vision? Excuse the ego.

With regard to the MS the best bet sometimes is to recording it on a tape and playe it back while one is sitting or laying on a comfortable position. At the begining one may not remeber much or fall to sleep. That is ok, the frequencies will build up and eventually it will be effortless

Thanks again I may give this a go. I have been wondering about the need for protection - I am undecided and I have an ongoing discussion with a friend of mine who is much more psychic than me in regard to this.

Hey I have to confess I really liked Anna Hayes when I first saw and heard her stuff. I guess it resonated with me as I feel like I am imprisoned here as opposed to choosing to come here to learn lessons.lol I know the techniques are free which I think is good - I am such a scum bag when it comes to spending money on spirituality. But then I heard her courses are very expensive - and some thing about moving from florida with alot of money. One wonders. But I have both voyagers books, but struggle to read them. Holographic acronyms everywhere...the mind boggles...almost puts me in a zen trance.lol

An end note from an ex meditation teacher. To be able to do any of above with more ease, or any other meditation practice, it is advisable to train the body to switch from beta waves to alpha waves. How that is done? By halving the speed of the breath and relaxing the body.

NIce tip...I bought the PAL 36 binaural beat thing with cranial electrical stimulation last year. Quite nice. But I recognised that I was already going deeper with the 15 years of meditation under my belt. But its nice to recognise the feelings of alpha and why not theta and delta. I think it is just a matter of pusing you boundaries to staying awake a little further each night before you fall asleep so one is conscious in those different brain waves.

Little and often yields more resoults than aiming for a lot at the begining, we all have been there. So even if one does only few minutes twice a day, it will soon build up.

Love

Much appreciated my friend...love your username.

realitycorrodes
26th April 2010, 08:15
At least ten characters.

Hi.
I am a HUGE fan of Dr Bruce Goldberg's work and have every book he has written.

I have to confess I do like what I have heard of Dr.Bruce Goldberg on coast to coast etc. He sounds like my kind of guy...a little religious at times for me but his good points far outweigh the bad.

Have you actually recorded his scripts yourself and interspersed them at the relevant places as directed in the scripts to play "new age" or relaxing music etc?

No but I think I have downloaded pre done scripts of his. Must confess I never tried them.

If you haven't i can suggest his text on contacting your Spirit guides thru Hypnosis as it comes with a pre-recored CD to save you the trouble.

Ah yes I believe I have that one.

If you are willing, and can follow basic instructions i believe you should be able to enjoy some amazing experiences but then again i am biased as i have an Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and have been studying it since 2001 approx. He is one of the most experienced past life (and future life progressers) regressionsits out there.

I have a friend who practices hypnotherapy. She has tried to put me under...and I am a willing participant...as I am interested in experiencing this stuff. But again I never really go as deep as when I am just meditating. I am pretty relaxed though but consciously I am still very aware and unfortunately never accessing any past life stuff etc. From so many failed attempts at being hypnotised I am almost embarassed for the hypnotist or hypnotherapy person when I fail to go under for them.

Any questions plse just ask.

To be honest I am tending to believe some people cannot be hypnotised!

Cheers

stardustaquarion
26th April 2010, 08:33
Hi Reality

I know what you mean about costs, if you have no money there is a sponsorship program. Gossip is just that, gossip. Wistleblowers tend to ruffle feathers and it is inevitable that some people will fell angry and speak nonsense. Asha lives in Florida now in the same town she was living in 2000/2002 it is all nonsense

There is a long interview that Asha did with Kerry Cassidy that will come up when is ready. Lots of information there, I am told that will give an overall concept of what is KS about and what is coming up for the planet

The MS offers a high level of protection in my personal experience and also helps healing the blueprint for those that are intending to do a "prison break" lol

Love

Gita
26th April 2010, 08:42
Hi Realitycorrodes. I myself cannot be hypnotised and I’m a hypnotherapist! I’ve found out that 15% of the population cannot be hypnotised. Can be quite frustrating!

realitycorrodes
26th April 2010, 09:10
Interesting Gita...I have studied many hypnostist books and neuro linguistic programming myself and I came away with the notion that only about 15% can go into a DEEP TRANCE...the good stuff ...if you know what I mean. Anyone can stare vaguely out a window while driving but that kind of trance does NOT provide info on life between lives. I must say it is so refreshing to actually meet a hypnotherapist that can even admit that some people cannot be hypnotised. lol Let alone one who practices and can admit they themselves can't go under. In my view hypnosis is a lazy humans meditation...great if it works and is that easy for one!

realitycorrodes
26th April 2010, 09:18
Interesting. Nice to hear something a little closer to the source. Yeah I am really looking forward to that interview with Anna Hayes. That was some pretty impressive information in those voyagers books - a pity it was not a little bit more user friendly - like too much detail. A big quick overview with less acronyms would have been nice. I guess one can't pick and choose when information like that comes along.

I sense you are going for the prison break as well! You have my best wishes in regard to your success in that area...if you have not acheived it already!

greybeard
26th April 2010, 10:32
I think that is good that you have an inquiring mind realitycorrodes.
If you keep looking at this and that sooner or later you come up with something that suits you.
I can only speak for me and I did the same for quite some time,
I wanted to fix me so qualified as hypnotherapist and bio-energy therapist and agree with your comments. regarding meditation.
I cant visualize so my main input is auditory and kinestetic.
I see when im dreaming but cant make pictures happen.
My meditation was at first dissapointing as I had expectation through what others said.
When the bliss states happened I had given up on others advice and said to God " these things never happen to me" next day bliss happened.
I had an enquiring mind but now im happy not to know beyond the basics.
My mind is virtually silent, I enjoy now, Im fit active, its enough.
I pray with gratitude, I do a mantra three times a day, "Om Nama-shivia" I try to be kind to all life including my own. meditation is fairly short, eyes open or closed-- I dont try to make anything happen - sometimes its zilch sometimes its bliss Thats it.
Whatever works
Chris

annemirri
26th April 2010, 10:35
To be honest I am tending to believe some people cannot be hypnotised!

Why people want to get HYPNOTISED ?

to access past lives ? ridiculous !

a.

annemirri
26th April 2010, 10:41
I have done the candle staring...

...and yet I have no psychic vision? Excuse the ego.

I am repeating my questions here,

Could somebody, PLEASE , tell me what people want to achieve by candle staring,
or by all kind of different techinques, meditation practices ?

Psychic visions ? see the past or future ?

still the mind ? what it is ? Honestly, I do not understand ...

a.

Vidya Moksha
26th April 2010, 10:59

a.

well.. i cant do it justice here, but i can give a brief account of why the yogis recommend it. Essentially they say that there are many channels to the brain, light, sound, thought etc. and they also say that if you can narrow this to one channel then the brain actually has the space to expand, to achieve a higher than 'normal' awareness, the best eg of this technique is yoga nidra.

from memory, i think the candle gazing may be used by yogis to open up the third eye chakra.

also on another level, it does subdue the monkey mind and is a very nice way to relax i quite enjoy staring at candles.

annemirri
26th April 2010, 11:02
T

f you are visualising something geometric like a pyramid spinning one way on the top halve of your body while you visualise a pyramid spinning the other way in the bottom half of your body then the parts of your brain that are needed to understand and create geometry will be activated.

...a blue spinning pyramid on bottom then again the parts of the brain related to those colors would be activated

particular yoga postures there are some that require balancing on one foot while say twisting one's hands around each other in a sort of prayer function. This to me is like those right brain / left brain activation exercises - you know! t

Various postures, breath control etc, release certain hormones and neurotransmitters which by themselves have no unusual effect, but when released together by the use of a particular positon which deliberately causes the combined release there can be the unleashing of some profound effects.

So here it is simple as that !

I believe that for most of people the a path to enlightenment, higher awareness,

happiness and harmony,

starts with simple physical steps, with physical activity, prefertable near the nature forces,
sea, lakes, ponds, forest, rocks , mountains.... bare feet walking to stimulate the nerves,
thus the brain.

and laughing...pretend if you do not feel like laughing, and you will get it.

and smiling...

Yoga postures are excellent way to harmonize the mind, hormones, brain as you wrote,

I myself tend to get so hyper sensitive and aware after doing yoga that I will wait till I have
more peaceful surroundings to live in to start my daily practice.

(I have always been very static person, people get all too easily shocks from me, but by doing yoga I am more than that.)

a.

Vidya Moksha
26th April 2010, 11:06
So here it is simple as that !

I believe that for most of people the a path to enlightenment, higher awareness,

happiness and harmony,

starts with simple physical steps, with physical activity, prefertable near the nature forces,
sea, lakes, ponds, forest, rocks , mountains.... bare feet walking to stimulate the nerves,
thus the brain.

and laughing...pretend if you do not feel like laughing, and you will get it.

and smiling...

Yoga postures are excellent way to harmonize the mind, hormones, brain as you wrote,

I myself tend to get so hyper sensitive and aware after doing yoga that I will wait till I have
more peaceful surroundings to live in to start my daily practice.

(I have always been very static person, people get all too easily shocks from me, but by doing yoga I am more than that.)

a.

i studied yoga intensely for many years. i shall let you into a secret you already know. My favourite meditation techniques, above all others are:
walking barefoot, swimming, smiling at nature.

simple as.

annemirri
26th April 2010, 11:07
to achieve a higher than 'normal' awareness,

from memory, i think the candle gazing may be used by yogis to open up the third eye chakra.

is a very nice way to relax i quite enjoy staring at candles.

So, people want to reach "higher awareness" ? meaning what ?

open the third eye ? so that they can see ..? what ?

they are looking for ways to relax ?

(I am interested in all that in the very same way I am interested to get to know people from different cultures and countries, one always learns something new...)

a.

stardustaquarion
26th April 2010, 11:13

a.

Candle gazing is done with the purpose of oppening the third eye as Vidya said. At the begining it is better to be patient once it is possible to see the image of the candle in ones third eye then it is possible to use any image to "see" things from an energy point of view and use the pineal gland "screen" to project to other places, time lines etc

Anne, it is unlikely that you will see a exact reproduction of the candle because the image that we get with our eyes is distorted in translation and you may see a different impression in your third eye, that is ok. You may also see geometicral patterns like wireframes, those are morphogenetic fields that hold the shape of the object, that is ok too. Relaxing and being openminded will bring many interesting insights. What I do is write them down and ponder.

Love

greybeard
26th April 2010, 11:14
Hi a,
Hypnosis is proved to be helpful in changing sub-conscious habits, removing phobias and fears, bed wetting, pain control, many things.

realitycorodes. You might find this interesting -- copied from page 90 "The Eye of The Eye" by Dr David Hawkins

"EEG frequencies that accompany advanced states of consciousness or enlightenment are slow. Theta waves (4-6 cycles per second).
They are slower than the Alpha waves (8-13 cycles /second) that occur in meditation.
In contrast the ordinary mind which is an experience of ego, is predominantly 13+cycles per second of beta waves,"

Hawkins seems to give quite a bit of scientific evidence for the existence of God and also the state of enlightenment.
Chris

Vidya Moksha
26th April 2010, 11:14

(I am interested in all that in the very same way I am interested to get to know people from different cultures and countries, one always learns something new...)

a.

i did tell you i couldnt do it justice here :)

i was right :)

higher awareness to break samskara. birth death cycles... you must know the grand theory of buddhism and yoga? nirvana and 42.

third eye is intuition, luck.. inner vision... its a huge subject and its late,, if you are really interested, rather than playing devil's advocate :P i will think about a more detailed reply in the morning... past my bedtime now....

annemirri
26th April 2010, 11:19
i studied yoga intensely for many years. i shall let you into a secret you already know. My favourite meditation techniques, above all others are:
walking barefoot, swimming, smiling at nature.

simple as.

Four years ago I and my children rented a small cottage up in the Tuscan Hill, in Italy.
It was June, but it was really really hot, and we were white scandinavians suffering....

I took my children every day for a long walk down to the valleys (or in the forest where we ran two hours as the killer bees were chasing us !), the kids and I were sulking...too hot, sticky...

after an hour we turned back to walk up the hill back to the cottage.

Then the laughter started,
we laughed like crazy idiots, we could not look at each others or say a word without laughing,
at times I had to force myself not to laugh and ran away from the kids higher to the hill where I could laugh alone...

and we laughed all the way back to the cottage, and as we did the same thing every day,
we began to believe that the people on that village might have thought that we belong to some kind of laughter cult ! and that made us to laugh even more...

In those evenings we had very happy existence.

and yes, I hate shoes....

a.

stardustaquarion
26th April 2010, 11:20

a.

Anne, I am personally interested in getting to know all of myself in all the possible expressions in all the existing universes. That is a lot of exploring! but because time happens simultaneusly once one gets the hang of these things one can do "years" of journeing in half an hour lol

Love

annemirri
26th April 2010, 11:32
higher awareness to break samskara. birth death cycles... you must know the grand theory of buddhism and yoga? nirvana and 42.

third eye is intuition, luck.. inner vision... its a huge subject and its late,, if you are really interested, rather than playing devil's advocate :P i will think about a more detailed reply in the morning... past my bedtime now....

Hmmm. maybe it has all been too easy for me.

I do not believe that one can break birth death cycle by meditating, or can one ?

Or, perhaps, if you are a BUDDHA, but he is alive somewhere else than here in physical lane.

Third eye ? I have inner visions without meditation,
visions of past and future...intuition ? very well developed...

past lives...I know many since being a child...

(and I was once even taken to a journey through time and space by my "light guide" to experience one lifetime again so that I would remember...)

a.

annemirri
26th April 2010, 11:41
That is a lot of exploring! but because time happens simultaneusly once one gets the hang of these things one can do "years" of journeing in half an hour lol

I remember when I was about eight years old ,and one of those spacecrafts came...
landed on our field, and I felt the pull in my body, when the window was like water,
I going through it...

and I looked back to the window seeing my brother still standing there and watching the spacecraft,
and I knew even back then without having any knowledge of physics that
what I was experiencing was within the time my brother was....

when I returned from my long journey through space perhaps a minute or an hour had passed.

a.

annemirri
26th April 2010, 12:43
Hypnosis is proved to be helpful in changing sub-conscious habits, removing phobias and fears, bed wetting, pain control, many things.

I know that
(even back in the high school I studied psychology quite intensively,
though my teacher was half crazy genius, used to stare us half an hour without saying a word to see how we reach....experimental way, and out of my own curiosity I worked in mental insitution for a few months, and in terminal department in geriatric hospital to learn more about life here on earth and hundred other places....)

so my question was more like rhetorical one,
what people are looking for with hypnosis in spiritual ways of speaking ?

Thanks,
a.

truthseekerdan
26th April 2010, 14:10
I know that
(even back in the high school I studied psychology quite intensively,
though my teacher was half crazy genius, used to stare us half an hour without saying a word to see how we reach....experimental way, and out of my own curiosity I worked in mental insitution for a few months, and in terminal department in geriatric hospital to learn more about life here on earth and hundred other places....)

so my question was more like rhetorical one,
what people are looking for with hypnosis in spiritual ways of speaking ?

Thanks,
a.

Anne, sorry for being a little blunt here... Nobody can "spoon feed" you on any forum to make you understand things. People can only give you advice...
In order to understand better it's up to you to do your own research and lots of reading. :rolleyes:
Have you read the books recommended in this post (http://www.myspiritualoasis.org/showthread.php?28-How-to-find-out-about-past-lives&p=188&viewfull=1#post188) a while back? Let me know if you need help with that...:)
Namaste,

Dan

annemirri
26th April 2010, 20:15
Anne, sorry for being a little blunt here... Nobody can "spoon feed" you on any forum to make you understand things. People can only give you advice...

and what is wrong with you ?

so, you got the impression that I do not understand things when I ask questions?
It might even be the other way round.

Perhaps, you should read my questions again, I am asking to know what people want to achieve
by meditation, or different kinds of visualization practices,
as maybe I could even give some answers myself ?

I do not give reading lists, books or webpages, or recommend any masters or so,
what I can do is to share my own experiences, my insights.

The problem seems to be that I try to see the best in everyone,
I suppose that people here are quite aware and read between the lines, and need no spoonfeeding.

In order to understand better it's up to you to do your own research and lots of reading. :rolleyes:
Have you read the books recommended in ...

Dear Dan,
I have been on your myspiritualoasis, sharing there some of my own spiritual adventures,
have you read any of those ?

I came from a rather " aware" family from my mother's side,
seeing and being aware of the spirit world, so I even have that " in my DNA ".

And since November 1978, that makes 32 years, I have been reading and studying
parapsychological , psychological, ufology, medical books,
as after turning 12 I was allowed to borrow books from the adult department in the library.
And they even ordered books for me to read from other libraries...

I was fourteen when I wrote my first essay about life after death according to ancient egyptian religions, ER doctors...

My IQ is said to be higher than average, so I must have learned something, and I even graduated from high school in the top 5 percent.
and I have studied ever since...economics, religions, yoga, art, even law...

I have met many spiritual teachers, many commenting on my innate sensitivity....

Dan, I
am not disclosing here any of your private messages to me,
but I have to say that do not project your own irritation on me.

You know what is the problem, you cannot leave your own religion...

a.

truthseekerdan
26th April 2010, 21:05
Dear Anne,

I'm sorry for being so insensitive. Please forgive my childish behavior.
Thank you for your understanding.
Namaste

D.

P.S. Anne, my post was intended as an honest advice for you however, you chose to take it in a negative way... I wonder why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrgGp2jaafs&NR=1

annemirri
26th April 2010, 21:13
Dear Anne,

I'm sorry for being so insensitive and harsh on you. Please forgive my childish behavior.
Thank you for your understanding.

Whatever happens to you happens for a reason,
so, I can only Thank YOU from my heart, honestly.

I have been away from my own PATH for quite a long time, like waiting for others...
I won't do that any more.

Today, I have been looking through my (physical) yoga book,
and Life will change and find its own path.

a.

Goldenserenity
28th June 2010, 04:37
I guess I may be looking for "PHYSICALLY" tangible results - different fruits from certain spiritual techniques...were as these characters are very cerebral, they talk a good talk, but their form of enligtenment can't be proven - ITS ALL IN THEIR HEAD.

Not everything can be proven. Experiences I have experienced are mine and mine alone, and I may be able to share what I have experienced, what I felt, how it came to be for me and I may even be able to write a book about my experiences in hopes that it helps someone out there, but because my experiences cannot be proven does not make them Fabricated or In my own head as you so put it.

What I have learned through the years from living with my husband who is more Spiritually advanced than myself is that just because he can produce a certain result than I on a spiritual level doesn't make it not so. People are on different levels of their Spiritual paths, and not everybody is capable of doing or having or even being what another being has! One cannot expect a first grader to duplicate what a 10 grader in high school can do because that first grader is not on the same level as the high school sophomore. It works the same way on a Spiritual level as well. If one is not ready for the experience, than nothing you do will bring you results until you are Spiritually ready for it.

You asked... "but can we know it is the same as their alleged experience?" NO, you cannot fully know, as one persons experience is not going to be another persons experience. It may be similar, but it most likely won't be identical. What these people you mention are doing is giving us tools to work with to help us along on our Spiritual paths. We then take what rings true to our self and incorporate it into our daily lives to bring us growth and hopefully advancement on our paths. Just because something is read in a book, doesn't mean that the person doing the reading can run right out and mimic it.
Any Spiritual gift received is earned by doing the work. And doing the work means working on the self clearing out all the old baggage, removing age old issues, raising the vibration, removing all negativities one may hold within, and so forth. All gifts are earned, not just given out freely because one wants the gifts.

greybeard
28th June 2010, 07:45
Not everything can be proven. Experiences I have experienced are mine and mine alone, and I may be able to share what I have experienced, what I felt, how it came to be for me and I may even be able to write a book about my experiences in hopes that it helps someone out there, but because my experiences cannot be proven does not make them Fabricated or In my own head as you so put it.

What I have learned through the years from living with my husband who is more Spiritually advanced than myself is that just because he can produce a certain result than I on a spiritual level doesn't make it not so. People are on different levels of their Spiritual paths, and not everybody is capable of doing or having or even being what another being has! One cannot expect a first grader to duplicate what a 10 grader in high school can do because that first grader is not on the same level as the high school sophomore. It works the same way on a Spiritual level as well. If one is not ready for the experience, than nothing you do will bring you results until you are Spiritually ready for it.

You asked... "but can we know it is the same as their alleged experience?" NO, you cannot fully know, as one persons experience is not going to be another persons experience. It may be similar, but it most likely won't be identical. What these people you mention are doing is giving us tools to work with to help us along on our Spiritual paths. We then take what rings true to our self and incorporate it into our daily lives to bring us growth and hopefully advancement on our paths. Just because something is read in a book, doesn't mean that the person doing the reading can run right out and mimic it.
Any Spiritual gift received is earned by doing the work. And doing the work means working on the self clearing out all the old baggage, removing age old issues, raising the vibration, removing all negativities one may hold within, and so forth. All gifts are earned, not just given out freely because one wants the gifts.

Im am in agreement with the essence of what is said by Goldenserenity here.
Every enlightened sage since time began has virtually the same experiential experience of the state called enlightenment, which is freedom from ignorance, ego-less and non-dualistic oneness with God.
At various stages of spiritual evolution abilities happen, the gift of materializing, healing or other things including bliss states, these must be surrendered as distractions from the final goal of enlightenment. As long as there is the thought that there is a "me" doing then enlightenment is not in place.
Chris