PDA

View Full Version : knowledge

The One
17th February 2011, 14:48
We fool ourselves with what we call knowledge. For what really do we know. We see from one view only, from our eyes only out. We cannot see from other perspectives and we cannot think with others minds.

We do not truly know what brought us into existence. Nor do we know about what truly happens after when our bodies perish. We know not why we must age. We know not what truly exists beyond our own life form. We know not truly what it is like to live as another life form. We know not truly what really happened as per recorded in our history books. We know not what another thinks in silence. We know not what tomorrow offers us.

The longer I live, the more I realise the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important then the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important then appearance, giftedness, or skill. The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people may act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are the change

Henry Ford said it another way, If you think you can or you think you can't, you are probably right.

enoch
17th February 2011, 15:01
* deleted *