PDA

View Full Version : Reptilian/Human Galactic History and Current Situation

Chrononaut
17th February 2011, 22:59
Hi everyone,

This is a reaction on, http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13837-Reptilians-are-an-illusion&p=133262&viewfull=1#post133262

http://attachments.conceptart.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=635596&stc=1&d=1238664988

For years I was wondering where humans, magic, love, alchemy, dreams, symbols, shamanism, art, music, fear, power, hate, wars, racism, and so on came from..

Or why a human futus still in reptillian stage.

http://i.ehow.com/images/a04/d0/gj/what-human-embryo-development-800X800.jpg

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1776&start=25

Also i was wondering where reptilians ( demons/ Satan? ) came from. the real human prehistory and what happened before Atlantis and Lemuria, how our fore parents traveled many light years in space from the Lyrean wars to reach planet earth. I understand that the fore parents of the human race where the feline race who create the human before the annunakis back- engineered us.

http://www.littlestuffedbull.com/images/comics/trekcolor/trekcolor9.jpg

feline race

I also understand who dumped the draconians in this galaxy, is the work of the bird race. I found out many topics on the internet and books with allot of explanations, one I personally take very serious is: Peggy Kane Interview Volume 1 - Reptilian Agenda Link,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=692524212659068187#

UFO Hypotheses - Peggy Kane Volume Two (01 of 24) Link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNDwiifO-eU Already posted once on this forum

Fore who is interested, here is a dots falling together topic on the star seeds site that maybe can clarify many questions for me I hope fore others to..

Posted by Paul Richard Atkinson on November 11, 2009 at 7:41am:

Understanding Reptilians

As a group member of the understanding reptilians group; I would like to provide the members of such a group with a summary of the history between humans and reptilian humanoids. Before I chronicle a brief outline of such a history I would like to inform the reader of how one came to be cognisant of such information. I have read many channelled books on galactic history and I have also undergone hypnotic regression. Such regression uncovered memories in which I relived lives as humans on other planets and reptilian humanoids on other planets too. So, this information is a combination of both uncovered memories and general research. Having been incarnated into both races and other races, I speak from a neutral view point and I seek to simply further enlighten the already awakened members of this group.

Continue: http://starseeds.net/group/reptoids/forum/topics/reptilianhuman-galactic?commentId=2312030:Comment:426980&xg_source=activity&groupId=2312030:Group:14873

Love u All

Chrononaut.

witchy1
18th February 2011, 00:07
As a group member of the understanding reptilians group

Hi Chrononaut, can you advise if this is a group on Avalon??? There may be others wanting to join. I know that our guest Mystery has done much work on the topic and undertaken a blood line study on Reptons. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...106#post133106 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8393-The-alien-shoot-out-at-Dulce-underground-base&p=133106#post133106). I have asked if she is prepared to share those findings. Her life like sculpture created after her meeting with a Dracon is striking.

I think you will find a wide variety of either believers or total not believers - which is totally understandable. I guess the more you consider the fact that they live on terra and we cohabitate the easier it is to assimilate that information. Are we so narrow minded to think that we are the only ones here on the planet and that we were even he first ones here? Not likely IMHO. but I could go on and on and on.....

I'm a bog standard B+ve so just a regular cross breed by the sounds of things, so they shouldn't be tracking me - LOL

Witchy

Patrikas
18th February 2011, 00:19
thanx for the post...........blessings

observer
18th February 2011, 00:38
Very good links Chrononaut.

Anyone with an interest in this subject would be well advised to listen to the Peggy Kane interviews....

Alien Ramone
18th February 2011, 02:02
Hi Chrononaut,
I've seen the Peggy Kane interview before and also some Alex Collier videos where he talked about the Reptilians. I just read the Starseeds page and am familiar with some of that information. I'm curious what you think related to a few things. Do you think the creator or progenitor race that Atticus had mentioned is the feline race or the Anunnaki? Which do you think is the group that he says is keeping others from interfering in what happens on Earth? Do you think the Anunnaki are a human race, a Reptilian race, or a hybrid race that humans resemble? Do you think the Earth Reptilians evolved on Earth as Atticus had mentioned or do you think they are Draco Reptilians that traveled to Earth?

davyj0nes
18th February 2011, 05:37
i do believe this thread would be better suited in the channeled section, but if the mods haven't moved it probably means its fine where it is.

observer
18th February 2011, 10:31
i do believe this thread would be better suited in the channeled section, but if the mods haven't moved it probably means its fine where it is.

I might point-out LeoNorth, this is not channeled material. This information comes from reverse speech technology. There is nothing 'channeled' about it....

[update]

Reverse speech technology is a reproducible phenomenon, therefore making it hard science. Anyone capable of reversing a tape recorder and listening very carefully for phrases expressed on the reversed recording can observe this phenomenon for themselves. The only 'interpretation' involved is the interpretation of the person listening and then passing the information on to others.

Lord Sidious
18th February 2011, 13:36

I might point-out LeoNorth, this is not channeled material. This information comes from reverse speech technology. There is nothing 'channeled' about it....

[update]

Reverse speech technology is a reproducible phenomenon, therefore making it hard science. Anyone capable of reversing a tape recorder and listening very carefully for phrases expressed on the reversed recording can observe this phenomenon for themselves. The only 'interpretation' involved is the interpretation of the person listening and then passing the information on to others.

The problem with this idea is that it is still open to interpretation.
Take for example when Judas Priest were sued over back masking in the 90's.
What was heard was open to peoples interpretation.

davyj0nes
18th February 2011, 17:18
I might point-out, this is not channeled material. This information comes from reverse speech technology. There is nothing 'channeled' about it....

I have read many channeled books on galactic history and I have also undergone hypnotic regression. Such regression uncovered memories in which I relived lives as humans on other planets and reptilian humanoids on other planets too. So, this information is a combination of both uncovered memories and general research. Having been incarnated into both races and other races, I speak from a neutral view point and I seek to simply further enlighten the already awakened members of this group.

this section of the original post is what made me think perhaps it should be in the channeled section. I didn't click the link at the end, so no worries i was wrong. :) Are these different posts from another website/forum? That might be part of my confusion, again apologies.

observer
19th February 2011, 15:40
.... The only 'interpretation' involved is the interpretation of the person listening and then passing the information on to others.

The problem with this idea is that it is still open to interpretation.....

Isn't this true with any material one consumes, Lord Sidious? Don't I/you/we all formulate our own interpretation of whatever we observe?

My intention for speaking in favor of what Chrononaut has linked in the opening post was to point a direction for those interested in the reptilian phenomenon to pursue as a path of research.

These links lead to Alex Collier material on the reptilian presence, Bob Dean material on underground bases, and more.... all very relevant to the reptilian issue.... all testimonies by credible witnesses.

I'm not underwriting Peggy Kane, or her interpretations. I'm showing a path, down which one may gain their own interpretations....

Lord Sidious
19th February 2011, 16:39
.... The only 'interpretation' involved is the interpretation of the person listening and then passing the information on to others.

The problem with this idea is that it is still open to interpretation.....

Isn't this true with any material one consumes, Lord Sidious? Don't I/you/we all formulate our own interpretation of whatever we observe?

My intention for speaking in favor of what Chrononaut has linked in the opening post was to point a direction for those interested in the reptilian phenomenon to pursue as a path of research.

These links lead to Alex Collier material on the reptilian presence, Bob Dean material on underground bases, and more.... all very relevant to the reptilian issue.... all testimonies by credible witnesses.

I'm not underwriting Peggy Kane, or her interpretations. I'm showing a path, down which one may gain their own interpretations....

What I meant was not that the material can be open to our interpretation depending on our outlook, but that the so called backward speech tech is very iffy.
Some people will listen to something and hear nothing, yet somone else will hear what they believe is ..................

Chrononaut
20th February 2011, 12:38
As a group member of the understanding reptilians group

Hi Chrononaut, can you advise if this is a group on Avalon??? There may be others wanting to join. I know that our guest Mystery has done much work on the topic and undertaken a blood line study on Reptons. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...106#post133106 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8393-The-alien-shoot-out-at-Dulce-underground-base&p=133106#post133106). I have asked if she is prepared to share those findings. Her life like sculpture created after her meeting with a Dracon is striking.

I think you will find a wide variety of either believers or total not believers - which is totally understandable. I guess the more you consider the fact that they live on terra and we cohabitate the easier it is to assimilate that information. Are we so narrow minded to think that we are the only ones here on the planet and that we were even he first ones here? Not likely IMHO. but I could go on and on and on.....

I'm a bog standard B+ve so just a regular cross breed by the sounds of things, so they shouldn't be tracking me - LOL

Witchy

Hi Witchy,

Your are already in the group others can join also, welcome - LOL
To get answer to your question about how the harvesting souls is, check it on the Peggy Kane Interview Volume 1 video - Reptilian Agenda start at 50.00Min. About how and what this beings are doing with our soul, my feeling on this is that they are addicted to our fear.
Human body fluid and flesh is at the top of the menu by the reptilians, specially children's.
I wonder if reptilians has something to do with the incubus/ succubus phenomenon, these entities attacked me when I was between sleeping and awake several times in my life. I was totally paralysed, horrifying feeling.
This is not about believe any more but knowing.

Greets,

Chrononaut.

witchy1
20th February 2011, 12:52
Hi Chrononaut, thanks for the membership:cool:

I have the pk inteview on my to do list.... which keeps getting longer and longer.

IMHO I dont for one minute think they eat us! (is this what the pk interview is about - I wont watch if it is) Ask the question of Mystery and see what response you get???

According to Mystery they are private about eating, but will eat in front of us lesser beings if the situation necessitates. They can be caught nibbling on bugs if they think no-one is watching. I think what they are doing is terrible genetic stuff and depending on what you believe as to our true history - maybe searching for their true blood lines in us. There are a few that beleive either they created us (to be till the soil) or interbred with us in the Sumerian times. I dont know, still researching this one.

Are you talking about sleep paralysis - Ive had that (as have many here) - its absolutely terrifying.

W

PathWalker
20th February 2011, 14:11
Greetings LeoNorth,

Reptilians are reported all over the world, our specific geographic region is quite unique that it quarantined and quite unpleasant reptilians and some other beings (genies, ghosts).
Nevertheless they are reported and much feared in many cultures.
You can watch the interview with David Icke / Credo Mutuaa . Also some interviews with Dolores Canon. Where she mentions them and their role.

The reptilian race is deeply ingrained in our fears, the reptilian repulsion is subconscious. Embedded in our metaphoric dreaming symbols. From generations, even in the bible. But they have a role to play with us and us with them. They are part of our ancestors. We all carry their genes, like it or not.

There more repulsive humanoids alien specie that are not present here, but out there are: insectoids with exoskeleton humans.
We can have an idea about these species from Hollywood mega production.

Good luck, I suggest not to deal with them. Just bringing the subject is calling their energy.

bilko
20th February 2011, 14:25
I was just thinking that pathwalker!
I wanted to open the material out of curiosity but i felt 'don't go there'. Probably because it doesn't serve me at this time.
I have to admit that i do get sucked in at times and regret it late at night when i'm asking AA Michael for protection from nothing more than self generated fears.

observer
20th February 2011, 15:10
Nigel Kerner has been speaking of an alien 'soul harvest' operation on the dark side of the Moon for many years. As has John Lear. They both attribute this phenomenon to the greys.

Kerner, Nigel - Alien Soul Harvest -
Part 1 - http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/alien-soul-harvest-with-nigel-kerner-part-1.html
Part 2 - http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/alien-soul-harvest-with-nigel-kerner-part-2.html

However, the evidence will show the greys are simply biological automatons (robots) doing the work for the Draconian Reptiles here in this density. (reptile aliens are extradimensional - not extraterrestrial) This is why they have been recognized as 'demons' throughout the archaeological record.

The Gnostic community of two thousand years ago also were aware of this 'harvesting' operation. They referred to these reptilian demons as Archons:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_35.htm

One must assemble many different pieces to the puzzle before one can see the Big Picture....

sdafnom
20th February 2011, 15:16
There are a few that beleive either they created us (to be till the soil) or interbred with us in the Sumerian times. I dont know, still researching this one. W

Hi W, and Chrononaut

IMHO both are correct. Till the soil means DNA manipulation, which turned out partially successful, and the work was completed by interbreeding.

Are you talking about sleep paralysis - Ive had that (as have many here) - its absolutely terrifying. W

I had that several times now.

I remember the first time, I was half awake, sensed the present, tried to turn my head to "see" who or what was there but I was totally paralyzed.
I was scared. ( I remember screaming silently who are you - what do you want).

Next night, after a long thought process (of pushing the fear away), I was determined to found out more. About the same sleep stage, the entity came back. I was less afraid and said in my head, "So since you are here, you obviously want to communicate, so lets talk: what do you want?". This time I was able to move (tilt) my head. I took that as a good sign.
The faint answer I got was "You asked to know..."

The same kept happening for about 10-15 days in a row.
The last session I remember, I was sitting on my bed, fully awake, saying "I can see you. I don't have to be half asleep for you to appear, lets talk"
Their last answer was "We are no longer needed here. We did our part. Now it is up to you."

I don't know if I was that stupid at the time, to believe that everything is a figment of our imagination based on our fears, which lead me to believe if I faced my fears (I was dealing with death issues at the time) I could move on. Was it my stupidity which helped me deal with something I wouldn't understand at the time? Was it a test? Time will show.

Anyway to get back to the subject, I think that if you find the courage to overcome your fear, things take a strange turn.

Stavros

jjl
20th February 2011, 15:44
Nigel Kerner has been speaking of an alien 'soul harvest' operation on the dark side of the Moon for many years. As has John Lear. They both attribute this phenomenon to the greys.

Kerner, Nigel - Alien Soul Harvest -
Part 1 - http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/alien-soul-harvest-with-nigel-kerner-part-1.html
Part 2 - http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/alien-soul-harvest-with-nigel-kerner-part-2.html

However, the evidence will show the greys are simply biological automatons (robots) doing the work for the Draconian Reptiles here in this density. (reptile aliens are extradimensional - not extraterrestrial) This is why they have been recognized as 'demons' throughout the archaeological record.

The Gnostic community of two thousand years ago also were aware of this 'harvesting' operation. They referred to these reptilian demons as Archons:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_35.htm

One must assemble many different pieces to the puzzle before one can see the Big Picture....

yes I have heard this one before. I don't buy it. Maybe if you are bullied trough fear maybe. The ONLY certainty I have is my soul's sovereignty. Don't let anyone lead you down that path. It's a trap.

observer
20th February 2011, 15:58
<snip>
....Maybe if you are bullied trough fear maybe
<snip>
.... It's a trap.

Fear, jjl, can be either a stepping stone.... or a sinking sand....

Only through understanding can one release their eternal sovereign soul from this endless (ass-biting) wheel we all find ourselves 'trapped' within....

OmeyocaN777
20th February 2011, 16:19
“Human beings are on a journey of awareness, which has momentarily been interrupted by extraneous forces.”
Carlos Castaneda
"The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property."
Charles Fort
Check out also "The Cosmic Trilogy" by C.S.Lewis

Chrononaut
20th February 2011, 21:10
Hi Chrononaut,
I've seen the Peggy Kane interview before and also some Alex Collier videos where he talked about the Reptilians. I just read the Starseeds page and am familiar with some of that information. I'm curious what you think related to a few things. Do you think the creator or progenitor race that Atticus had mentioned is the feline race or the Anunnaki? Which do you think is the group that he says is keeping others from interfering in what happens on Earth? Do you think the Anunnaki are a human race, a Reptilian race, or a hybrid race that humans resemble? Do you think the Earth Reptilians evolved on Earth as Atticus had mentioned or do you think they are Draco Reptilians that traveled to Earth?

Hi Alien Ramone,

From what I understand about who create the human race who existed before the Lyrean wars, was the work of the feline race.
Concerns the Anunnaki race and why our race is what it is today, this has to do with a result of serials of experimentations and manipulations by them. The residents of the 10th planet Nibiru began to explore Earth about 450,000 years ago. 300,000 years ago, the Anunnaki genetically engineered Homo Habilis and Cro- magnon/ Homo Sapiens formed. Nowadays we do almost the same, human and animal cloning, and before we know computers are just DNA circuits.( Don't forget quantum computers and A.I. ) The anunnaki race took 10 of our DNA strings away to dump us down and left us with 2 for their own vantage.
(Enuma Elish http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/stc/index.htm
Base on my research I think there are many groups ( different agenda ) keeping other groups from interfering in what happens on earth.
The Galactic Federation of Light is a group of over 3000 star nations who have several million ships currently surrounding planet Earth. Check out, http://www.paoweb.com/gfmember.htm or http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/galacticfederation.html
If the Anunnaki where a human, reptillian or hybrid race? I think hybrid of some kind, here is a very good description.. Starts on 6.04 Min: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOR8jZ-R2Fg
About your question if the reptilian evolve on earth before us or not, I think all lifeforms where seeded from higher density realms and then sometimes genetically engineered by others. The draconian race was seeded in Orion constellation by a mysterious bird like race whom are very militaristic. Almost the same what the feline race did with Lyrean humans but only in a non militaristic way. It is possible ( I' am not sure ) that dinosaurs and reptilians where genetically engineered together with ( dragons? ) and other humanoid entities by the draconian race in turn. The human refugees from Lyrean wars arrive on earth before the reptilians came. The reptilians are very jealous, they have chosen the dark side. Reptilians sneak in here before nowadays humans. Is just my feeling on all this with a bit of open minded, intuition and study. The only thing is I am confuse with the, http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3647-The-Bodhgaya-Event-Eva-Zemanova-s-detailed-personal-experience&highlight=bodhgaya Have to figure it out more and compare it with the following story..

mankind where some 50,000 years ago in Earth chronology, our home worlds found peace and liberty. Shortly before this time, 70,000 human beings fled (the Pleiades) under the leadership of Pelegon. In spacecraft which they took by force, they fled through the cosmos and settled here on Earth. Under Pelegon were 200 sub leaders, scientists, competent in special fields of knowledge. By these, and others, Pelegon was unanimously acknowledged as "King of Wisdom" (IHWH/God) and regarded as such. In the course of millenniums, they constructed great cities and inhabited all the continents of Earth. Regrettably, this went well for only a narrow 10,000 years, until desires for power and control prevailed once more, and a deadly war raged over all the Earth. Without exception, all was destroyed, and only a few thousand human beings survived (on Earth) while others fled once more into the cosmos and settled on faraway worlds.

For 7,000 years, none returned to Earth, and the humans left behind degenerated and became completely wild. Then descendents of those who had settled on faraway worlds returned. They were again under the leadership of an IHWH, under whose command they built on Atlantis and Mu. They built huge cities on each of the two separate continents. For thousands of years they lived in friendship and peace, until a few scientists were again overcome by the old thirst for might and power, and tried to seize the government. But having tired of wars, the nations rose against them, and they occupied spaceships and fled into cosmic space; that being some 15,000 years ago in Earth chronology. For two millenniums, they and their descendants lived in a neighbouring solar system. Two millenniums during which they had become very evil and only maintained order under strictest control. By mutation and their sciences, they extend their lifespans to some thousands of years.

Overcome by their thirst for power, they left their world about 13,000 years ago and returned to Earth Their highest leader was the scientist "ARUS", who was also called "The Barbarian"...

Like the IHWH 40,000 years before, he also had 200 leaders and sub leaders, who were competent in special fields of sciences. In two groups, they settled the high north and the present Florida of North America, while they continuously attacked Atlantis and Mu in wars. In only a few millenniums after their occupation of Earth bases, they succeeded in destroying the civilizations of Atlantis and Mu. The few survivors went into servitude, while many great scientists were able to flee, and return to their home worlds in the Pleiades.

But centuries before this point in time, the intruders boasted of their conquest of Earth, and the IHwh ARUS led a severe and bloody regime. Still his sub leaders assumed for themselves many things and became More and more independent. Within only three decades they had gone far in their own decision making, even though they feared the punishments of the IHWH ARUS. They advocated a codex, to under all circumstances maintain their own race pure and not allow it to fall to mutations away from themselves. In a forbidden manner and secretly, they went out and caught wild Earth creatures and mutations who were distant descendants of former human beings from cosmic space. Wild and beautiful female beings were tamed and mated with by the leaders who called themselves "Sons of Heaven". Each, according to his own race, created mutated beings, completely new forms of life, who were of dwarf-like stature, gigantic, or animal-like. Semjasa, the highest of the sub leaders, mated with an EVA, a female being, who was still mostly human-like and also rather beautiful (in feature and form). The descendent of this act was of male sex and a human being of good form. Semjasa called him "Adam", which was a word meaning "Earth human being". A similar breeding produced a female, and in later years they were mated to each other. Meanwhile, others similar had been produced, who forced groups and tribes. From these, present Earth mankind developed.

IHWH me angered by those activities, seized his sub leaders when he could catch then and killed or exiled them. In time he changed his mind and recognized a new power he could exercise over the Earth beings. With newly appointed sub leaders and guard-angels, he brought three human races under his control. These were the ancestors of those who today are known as "Indians"; then the (fair-skinned) inhabitants who had settled around the Black Sea; and the third were the Gypsies along the south of the Mediterranean Sea, who were called Hebrews. Through his guard-angels, IHWH ARUS subjugated those races and forced them under his control. As the highest ruler over them, he allowed himself to become venerated and adored. He allowed them to venerate him above Creation itself, and his sub leaders as assistant creators. He imposed harsh and severe laws demanding blood of the guilty.

His son JEHAV who took over his dominion was little better, for he too as IHWH demanded only blood and death from the three enslaved races. The later descendants of these "Gods" became more humane and developed a degree of spirituality. Their spiritual evolution changed their minds and they decided to leave the development of the Earth beings to their natural course, and retired to their home world, so they left the earth and returned as peaceful creatures to the Pleiades, where their own mankind had reached advanced states.

United, we live together today and are an allied population in peace and liberty. This is the essential, that is important for Earth beings to know.......

More, http://www.galactic.no/rune/stewens.html

Bless,

Chrononaut