PDA

View Full Version : Little whizzing white dots

An Cailleach
18th February 2011, 19:37
Hi All

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on a minor phenomenon that I have only recently begun to notice and tune in to.

When I look at the sky on a bright day and really soften my focus, I see thousands, if not millions of tiny little pin pricks of white light whizzing around. The less I blink, and the more I concentrate on softening my focus, the more numerous and spectacular they become.

Each dot of light seems to have a shadow attached to it. Of course, because it's impossible to focus on them, and because each one seems to appear and disappear within a split second, it is hard to ascertain whether some of them are actually black or whether the black that I see is a shadow.

I wonder is this Chi energy that I am seeing. It really seems like some sort of energy, like electrical sparks, and the white ones are intense white light.

I would be really interested to hear what the intuitive ones amongst you have come up with wrt to this phenomenon. I have googled it and it's a common occurance, but there are no real answers that I can (apart from Chi) find that make sense. They are NOT 'Floaters' btw!

If it is Chi energy, then why do we not hear more about it and how is that this energy so easy to see? Can we access the energy and bring it into our bodies through some sort of meditation?

I am looking forward to your replies

Much love

John Parslow
18th February 2011, 20:28
Hello Globalcitizen

I do not know the answer but I experience exactly the same thing especially when sky watching on a bright day. I had always assumed it was some kind of background radiation i.e. photons or something similar but I would love a technical explanation if anyone has one ...

Best regards. JP :cool:

9eagle9
18th February 2011, 21:36
Well ..I mostly see it around trees, its always been there. Not really a phenomenon as its there and we just don't notice it until we learn to make our physical eyes take a step back (soft eyes). Streams of them. I thought I heard someone refer to them as orgone once. Chi is more appropriate as it seems to be universal energy. But its basically just streams of energy exchanged between various natural things. Natural energy. Trees, birds. The clear blue sky without the sun glare is the optimum time to see them. I open my hands and it flows right in. The birds play in it. The trees send it back and forth. Its a field that is connecting everything. Chi energy is dense compared to other subtle energies and easy to see with some practice.

We don't hear more about it because people don't know how to look for it. So they don't see it. I sat outside once and meditated for about a half hour. When I opened my eys (I was half a sleep) I was surrounded in bubbles. Big ones little ones orbs.

I see 'dirty' ones pop off me when I take a salt bath.

firstlook
18th February 2011, 21:48
Sitting in a library right now, its about to close, but I seen them alot today when looking out the window.

Funny you should mention it. :)

Rog
18th February 2011, 21:54
I think I know what you're talking about. When I first saw them it had been after laying out in my backyard for a while. I live next to woods and a creek so I first thought they were smaller gnat like bugs. Then I kinda thought maybe I wasn't looking at bugs or anything within the physical. They move like a bunch of busy kids focused on running from one task to the other all the while swirling around one another as if they're all conscious of each others movements and vectors. This made me think that maybe these are what some people refer to as fairies.

Something else this made me think of, when I was a kid, even on the sunniest days, I would use the "soft-eyes" approach and look out over my yard and could see what looked like the shadow or silhouette of a heavy rain. Anybody ever else see that?

An Cailleach
18th February 2011, 22:03
Well ..I mostly see it around trees, its always been there. Not really a phenomenon as its there and we just don't notice it until we learn to make our physical eyes take a step back (soft eyes). Streams of them. I thought I heard someone refer to them as orgone once. Chi is more appropriate as it seems to be universal energy. But its basically just streams of energy exchanged between various natural things. Natural energy. Trees, birds. The clear blue sky without the sun glare is the optimum time to see them. I open my hands and it flows right in. The birds play in it. The trees send it back and forth. Its a field that is connecting everything. Chi energy is dense compared to other subtle energies and easy to see with some practice.

We don't hear more about it because people don't know how to look for it. So they don't see it. I sat outside once and meditated for about a half hour. When I opened my eys (I was half a sleep) I was surrounded in bubbles. Big ones little ones orbs.

I see 'dirty' ones pop off me when I take a salt bath.

Hi 9eagle9

Thank you for your post. It's really nice to know that what I am seeing really is some kind of universal energy. I am going to try meditating outside to see if I can magnify the effect!

You talk about 'streams' of energy.. what i see is very random/chaotic.

Just one question, do you feel/see the energy flowing in through your hands? And if you do, what are you doing to make this happen (I guess you just sit there and let it happen. I have to have an explanation for everything which stops me from just BEING)..I'd love to be able to tap into it?

Warm regards

9eagle9
18th February 2011, 22:21
Lol. You're already tapped into it you are becoming more connected with it the more you observe it. . As you continue to observe it you will see it arranging itself in streams amidst the random and chaotic. Especially if you watch trees. Its like they are sending little communication packets to each other. Reminds me of the scene from the original Willy Wonka movie where they teleport the obnoxious little tv kid from one place to another. Yeah you feel and see it coming into your hands and coming into your heart area. And no its not floaters because the dots are relative from where you are standing. The floaters are right up front and center in your field of vision. The floaters move with your eyes and the dots don't, they go their merry way.

I'm going to say if you can see that, you can see your own aura.

@ Rog. You must have an energy dense property. I wonder if there's some sort of vortex there. I see it on mine at certain times and its almost like another dimension is beginning to be shrouded over or super impose over. Of course someone explained that away to me as humidity..even though the day isn't humid...lol.

Try laying on your back and staring up into the sky miles above, if you can see this you can start seeing the pulse of the earth. Try to stay out of direct sunlight so its not glaring in your eyes.

An Cailleach
18th February 2011, 22:36
I think I know what you're talking about. When I first saw them it had been after laying out in my backyard for a while. I live next to woods and a creek so I first thought they were smaller gnat like bugs. Then I kinda thought maybe I wasn't looking at bugs or anything within the physical. They move like a bunch of busy kids focused on running from one task to the other all the while swirling around one another as if they're all conscious of each others movements and vectors. This made me think that maybe these are what some people refer to as fairies.

Something else this made me think of, when I was a kid, even on the sunniest days, I would use the "soft-eyes" approach and look out over my yard and could see what looked like the shadow or silhouette of a heavy rain. Anybody ever else see that?

When you talk about the shadow or silhouette of a heavy rain, do you mean the shadow of a cloud that's not actually there?

I like the way you describe the energy as busy kids:nod: I haven't been watching them for long enough to get any kind of idea about them. It'd be really lovely to think that fairies moved around like that, but could they be in such abundance? If so, then we're out-numbered LOL

An Cailleach
18th February 2011, 22:44
Hi again 9eagle9

I'm definitely going to try to see the earth pulse tomorrow, in the morning when there are less people around. lol. I'll post any experiences that I have. Thanks so much for that.

BTW if I could see my own aura, or anyone else's for that matter, I'd eat Bill Ryan's hat! :hat: Please say you have some tips for that...?

Jakinabox
18th February 2011, 23:30
I discovered the energy balls about two years ago.I read about them in a psychic development book,went outside and made my eyes go funny and there they were darting around the tree!

I haven't looked for them for a while but the sky always seems polluted here now :( Its chem trail city!

My mum saw energy in a grid effect once,well thats what she was told it was.

I haven't seen any auras but have felt energy around things including myself and it feels like when magnets repel each other.

Tigger
18th February 2011, 23:32
Hi All

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on a minor phenomenon that I have only recently begun to notice and tune in to.

When I look at the sky on a bright day and really soften my focus, I see thousands, if not millions of tiny little pin pricks of white light whizzing around. The less I blink, and the more I concentrate on softening my focus, the more numerous and spectacular they become.

Each dot of light seems to have a shadow attached to it. Of course, because it's impossible to focus on them, and because each one seems to appear and disappear within a split second, it is hard to ascertain whether some of them are actually black or whether the black that I see is a shadow.

I wonder is this Chi energy that I am seeing. It really seems like some sort of energy, like electrical sparks, and the white ones are intense white light.

I would be really interested to hear what the intuitive ones amongst you have come up with wrt to this phenomenon. I have googled it and it's a common occurance, but there are no real answers that I can (apart from Chi) find that make sense. They are NOT 'Floaters' btw!

If it is Chi energy, then why do we not hear more about it and how is that this energy so easy to see? Can we access the energy and bring it into our bodies through some sort of meditation?

Much love

Thanks for this post Globalcitizen.

I'm glad someone else has experienced this. It's a curious phenomenon. I've been aware of it since childhood. It appears to be more noticeable during bright, clear days when I look up to the blue sky. I once asked somebody about it and they told me it had something to do with the small dust particles refracting on the surface of the eye. The movement is supposed to be due to the fluid on the surface of the eye washing the dust particles around. That explanation sounded pretty glib to me when I first heard it and I stopped asking people after that. I still have no idea what it really is.

Each white 'dot' appears to be surrounded with a translucent halo. It reminds me of my microbiology days when I was studying single sells under the microscope using special refractive techniques. The 'dots' appear to move in a random fashion, similar to what cells do in a liquid suspension, so the above explanation could have some merit. I have noticed however that these 'dots' do not appear on dull days or indoors (no matter how brightly illuminated the room is). They can only be observed on clear sunny days. The brighter the day is, the more 'dots' there are. At least, that's what I have observed.

Rog
19th February 2011, 00:40
When you talk about the shadow or silhouette of a heavy rain, do you mean the shadow of a cloud that's not actually there?

No, It's similiar to seeing rain falling from a far away cloud. Except this is within 40 feet of me at eye level. I think I just thought I was seeing into some alternate reality or possibility, as if the rain is always there it just kinda hides or stays "quiet".

I like the way you describe the energy as busy kids:nod: I haven't been watching them for long enough to get any kind of idea about them. It'd be really lovely to think that fairies moved around like that, but could they be in such abundance? If so, then we're out-numbered LOL

Lol, too bad they can't vote. I guess being intermediary energy between different forms of life'll have to do. :p

As far as my property, I live in the northern hills of Bergen County, NJ. Part of the "sixth borough" of NYC. I think of it as a suburban city and it wasn't until having my recent job as a lawn sprinkler tech all over the county have I realized how much of a natural oasis I grew up in. My neighborhood is like a natural bowl or mini-valley with a creek running around a park in a semi-circle along a small ridge that encloses it. It's home to a migrating great heron that looks like a jurassic predator, you know, something you wouldn't think would spend any time in north jersey lol.

I've also seen some dark entity looking at me from behind a tree that grew an abundance of mushrooms that deer ate. I'm still curious if they were pyschoactive because I was in a deep contemplation about if I should pursue that shamanic path when I looked up to see it looking at me and disappear behind the tree.

And on a late night/early morning I let my dog out to do her thing, she went off into the dark silent woods(not that big) along the creek and I stayed at the edge of our property. Then a bright blue "flare" appeared about 20 feet in the air and curved down towards the ground. I'm somewhat proud of myself for not freaking out about that, though I did check for missing time after it happened lol.

So yea I can easily believe I live in some kind of vortex and that "heavy rain" is actually some other energy flow. I'll def spend some meditative time out there this spring.

red_rose
19th February 2011, 00:41
Hi I see them to.

This is one option.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon

DouglasDanger
19th February 2011, 00:48
I first noticed them at 40 000 feet on a plane flight, see them from time to time now, depending on what I'm doing and what type of mood I'm in. :) I have never focused on seeing them they more or less randomly appear for me.

Koyaanisqatsi
19th February 2011, 00:58
Are these different from those little squiggly amoebas that float around our vision, try as we might we can never get them in focus or to stop moving? Because I see those things but not white dots...

An Cailleach
19th February 2011, 01:01
Hi I see them to.

This is one option.

Hi Red-rose

When I looked into this, someone on a forum that came up on google had suggested that it may indeed be white blood cells. My instant reaction was that this could not be so. I am certainly no scientist so would not be in a position to dispute this theory.

I am just hoping that the white dots are something more meaningful than white blood cells ... how dull!! :(

CALL FOR ANYONE WHO CAN DEBUNK THIS THEORY. LOL

Maybe anyone reading this could try to see these dots themselves and ask others to do the same. If everyone can see them without problems, then maybe they are just white blood cells (still doesn't ring true for me).

Thank you for your post.

Warm regards

Jakinabox
19th February 2011, 01:20
Wouldnt we be able to see them all the time if they were blood cells?

I dont know but personally they seemed to vary in numbers depending on weather,time of day and objects they were near.

heretogrow
19th February 2011, 01:31
Hi Everyone,
I can see them too and on bright blue sky days it looks as if the whole sky is glittering. I can see them on overcast days as well only more spread out and not moving as quickly.

If they were just white blood cells I doubt if their energy would slow down on overcast days.

Try this after you have looked at them for a while and soaked in some of their energy. Look at a little wispy cloud and ask it to go away. I always ask it to appear somewhere else so I don't inadvertently cancel out any good that the cloud would provide Mother Earth. I just look up and say, "This little cloud is going away, getting smaller and smaller" ...until it is gone.

Try it from the mind first and then from your heart. If the clouds react the same way for you as they do for me they will disappear when you use your heart but do the opposite and get fluffier when you use you mind.

Love,
Julia:)

Tuza
19th February 2011, 01:36
Are these different from those little squiggly amoebas that float around our vision, try as we might we can never get them in focus or to stop moving? Because I see those things but not white dots...

When I look up into a clear blue sky I get like little squiggly things everywhere as well. They look clear to me but I still see them and yes squiggly.

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 02:01
There’s a couple things about aura viewing. We try to view on other people who may have auras that are hard to see. The more one is aware of energy and that they have personal energy the easier it is to see their energy. Those who aren’t aware which is a goodish portion of the population, have auras that are hard to see.

An aura isn’t hard to see its hard to see because we attempt to view on people who are hard to see in the first place.

Also when we see an aura it’s like a flash. The consciousness corrects the eyes and says ‘that’s not there.’ So it disappears.

Most of us don’t know what an aura looks like. So how would we know it if we seen one ?

Take cut out a circle of red and one of blue and tape them to a wall about 18 inches apart. Then use a dark thumbtack and paste it right in the middle of the two. I have people put this near their bed so they can practice at night before they go to bed when they are nice and relaxed. Same with the rest of the excercizes. It serves to show what an aura looks like even if it isn’t one, and it tones your eyes and consciousness .

Then from about six feet back using soft eyes look at the small dark dot in the center. See what happens after a moment with the red and blue circles? What do you see?

Now drop your eyes to a blank portion of the wall. There you will see what an aura mostly looks like. This is not an aura; this is based on color contrast. But you get a good idea.

If you know soft eyes everything becomes easy; that’s the hard part to get people to do because they are conditioned to think they have to stare or focus AT something.

To do the aura exercises you want normal or semi dim light. No fluorescent, incandescent is best. Direct sunlight brightens the aura to the point we can’t see it so that’s not good either. Indoor incandescent is best. A surface background that is somewhat light in color but more importantly, not with a lot of clutter like photos and pictures to distract the eyes and bring them into hard focus automatically.. The color of the surface like a wall doesn’t matter much but it’s easier to begin with light colored walls. Because sunlight brightens the aura stand in the sun for about 20 minutes to rev up your aura then come back inside.

With soft eyes we want to look in an indirect way.

Rub your hands together till you feel heat.

Stretch your arm out with your fingers spread in the direction of a blank, lighter colored surface like a wall.. Then look between your fingers with soft eyes. Don’t look AT your fingers, or at the wall beyond , but at the space between your fingers keeping your eyes soft. You are essentially looking at nothing but empty space. After a moment or a few you will begin to see something. I won’t prejudice as to what you see but it will be faint at first, and probably without much color.. When you do, slowly close your fingers into a fist. If you see much at first keep practicing, making sure your eyes are soft. Don’t be surprised if it disappears as quick as you seen it as the consciousness to eye reflex kicks in. You are conditioning your eyes to behave and that takes a little time. Aura will usually appear again off to the side after a moment. The more you practice this the less the reflex kicks in. Practice at least ten minutes a day. You may have to remember to correct your soft eyes.

The most dense and easiest to see aura energy is ours and around our hands. That’s’ why I have people start practicing there.

Then take your two index fingers and hold them up parallel in front your face. Your hands are raised, and your index fingers are pointed at each other. Move them apart a little and stare at the space in between.If you get the optical illusion of having a floating third finger. Once you are looking at the space between your fingers with soft eyes wait a few minutes and see what develops. Aura begins to show its self almost like a polaroid photo developing. Once you see it, begin to move your fingers slowly apart. What do you see?

The more you do this the more you will start to see the layers of the aura (which are not layers at all) that have colors in them.

Rosco1
19th February 2011, 02:05
I too have seen these whizzing white dots since early childhood.

When I was young I used to have adults tell me that the white dots were in fact just dust or house dust. I knew from that moment onwards that most adults did not know what they were talking about on these subjects.

What it is, is the lifting of the veil into the spirit world.
You have what is known as 'Auric Sight', the next step would be clairvoyance.

Also if you get these white dots, you may also close your eyes and yet still see through your eyelids a clear blue sky (sounds weird I know!)

The rain that people see (and yes you can see this indoors as well) is often referred to as seeing the earth's energy grid.

If you can see any of these then you are able to see auras.

Eric
19th February 2011, 02:15
Hi all
The blood cells is correct, if you look again and don't blink, then defocus the eyes you can actually see single cells moving through the retina.
It takes a bit of practice defocussing but you can get a clean view, the giveaway is that they move along the same tracks.

hope this helps

Eric

East Sun
19th February 2011, 02:26
Hi I see them to.

This is one option.

I started to see them when I was recovering from Measles as a kid. They have been there ever since over decades. I can even see them when I look at a white wall or even in darkness. I believe they are a part of our biological makeup and caused by some change in our physical condition.
I'd like to give a word of warning, for what it's worth, to those who immediately think that these kinds of things have spiritual implications, they are biological and may have no meaning outside of that. Sorry to burst any bubbles but that's my logical thinking on it.

East Sun
19th February 2011, 02:36
Hi I see them to.

This is one option.

Hi Red-rose

When I looked into this, someone on a forum that came up on google had suggested that it may indeed be white blood cells. My instant reaction was that this could not be so. I am certainly no scientist so would not be in a position to dispute this theory.

I am just hoping that the white dots are something more meaningful than white blood cells ... how dull!! :(

Maybe anyone reading this could try to see these dots themselves and ask others to do the same. If everyone can see them without problems, then maybe they are just white blood cells (still doesn't ring true for me).

Thank you for your post.

Warm regards

For the first time in my life I think I should give a form of "tough love" to you. Wishful thinking is a real problem. A lot of what we at once can not explain and think of exciting we want to believe might be spiritual, is just normal and dull, so we avoid it. First look to the realistic.

Eric
19th February 2011, 02:42
[QUOTE=red_rose;146056]Hi I see them to.

I started to see them when I was recovering from Measles as a kid.

Interesting, I had measles also , maybe there is a link

Cheers East Sun

Eric

ZuLiZ
19th February 2011, 03:19
Thanks for this its such a simple thing that we could all see every day but then we get busy and forget these little wonders...... as children we take the time to lay and stare up at the sky and clouds for hours on end but as adults we forget to take this time for ourselves to wonder and discover....... I'm not sure that the white dots are not a film over the surface of the eye, maybe, maybe not - I don't really mind but it is really enjoyable and mysterious. Its a bit like remembering to lay out under a starlit sky sometimes and just wonder...... I'm off this weekend to the north of the island where I live and I'm going to lay out under the stars and have a good stare!!!! Thank you so much for reminding me that I should take this time for myself to do such lovely things.

Love love love

DianeKJ
19th February 2011, 03:41
Yes I can see them too! I can't look into a bright sky, my eyes are freaky sensitive to light. But if i'm out as the sun is setting, but still bright enough I can see it as i relax. It's so beautiful, like millions of silver-lighted dots, dancing around frantically. One time I was able to watch it for quite a while and was quite surprised to see a pattern emerging. The Flower Of Life.

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt284/dijankauskas/floweroflife.jpg

Another time I saw the energy as streaming strands. It was the same color, but almost looked like hard rain, not dots.

Namaste,
Di

East Sun
19th February 2011, 04:33
As a young kid I would often lie down out in the middle of a field on our farm and imagine a cowboy and outlaws have a fight around the white clouds in a blue sky. I had a wild imagination. But, later it really bothered me that the swirling spots killed all of that.
I got hit in my right eye really hard just before I had measles and from then had a nasty floater when I looked at anything bright. Really bothered me for the longest time. My imagined perfect life was ruined. But really, it was never perfect. Just wishful thinking.

Rog
19th February 2011, 11:46
Hmm, I think there might be a confusion between different things being observed. I see all sorts of cells and floaters and get a kick looking at that stuff as if my eye is it's own microscope, but the "whizzing dots" are observed in a different manner.

The cells seem to slide around in groups and to see them for any length is a somewhat awkard endeavor. But this other thing involves a state of mind where you're putting your physical sight to the wayside and it feels like your looking in to some other plane. I spent a lot of time scrutinizing this as I'm naturally an...optimistic sceptic, and what I was observed about their movements is some kind of magnetic super-fluidity. These aren't "things" "swirling" around, there's an unmistakable presence of conciousness and intelligence, hence my comparison to task-busy children. Like when you see any kind of animal moving through it's enviroment, be it a lion stalking prey, a bird flying away from a car in the road...There's a caring and awareness in their motions, it's hard to explain.

To see images of what's in your eye involves changing the environment and is observed like following cells on a slide or petri dish with a microscope. But this other sight involves how you mentally approach the idea of seeing.

I hope this clears some things up. I'm all for hard truths though so if someone knows better to the contrary please explain. I can't write it off as WBCs because I see those AND the whizzers, by different means.

Steve C
19th February 2011, 12:35
Hi all,

I see the energy balls outside,iv always seen them,they seem to move rapidly in a figure 8,thousands of em.

I have tried to follow 1 of them so i could get a good look but its not easy.

A few years ago,my wife told me they were balls of energy?

Earth energy? That feels right to me.

Take care all.

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 12:53
I'm impressed that capillaries that previously could only be viewed under a microscope are suddenly visible with the naked eye.....

Yoda
19th February 2011, 13:07
BTW if I could see my own aura, or anyone else's for that matter, I'd eat Bill Ryan's hat! :hat: Please say you have some tips for that...?[/QUOTE]

In the book , or movie, "Celestine Prophecies", they explained very simple exercises, to practice, for seeing auras.

str8thinker
19th February 2011, 13:41
Muscae volitantes? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater)

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 13:44
I am just hoping that the white dots are something more meaningful than white blood cells ... how dull!!

Call any scientist and claim you can see white blood cells with your bare eye and listen to the reaction you will get. ;) Bill just posted a good one one the rigidity and religion of science. I had a friend who could this uncanny fashion 'smell' germs as she called it. She could ID what someone was coming down with flu, cold whatever a day or so before the actual symptoms. She said it wasn't intuitive she could SMELL them they had a distinct smell. In all other respects her sense of smell wasn't' very acute. Science scoffed at the notion but couldn't explain how inevitably she could nail a flu or cold coming on.

Know thyself and just know what you know. Because science doesn't' know very much at all and they will say anything to hide that from the public. The PTB don't want us trusting ourselves.

My exhusband asked my daughters doctor yesterday if an hcg diet would work for her. The doctor first admitted to never having heard of it and then stated it wouldn't work (ha ha ) . Apparent admission of psychic ability there, to know something you know nothing about.

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 14:06
Muscae volitantes? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater)

IN some cases, the particles one observes are in relation to the distance one is observing them though. Floaters aren't.

Adaiahsshadow
19th February 2011, 15:21
Hi I see them to.

This is one option.

Hi Red-rose

Thank you for your post.

Warm regards

Well after having very strange eye phenomenon all my life. I can tell you what almost each individual one described in this thread is. As far as the white blood cell aspect, you will know if this is the case by how it is organized. If it is white blood cells they will have kind of a web pattern to them and they will fluctuate in there movement according to blood flow. Meaning it will push them around the pattern in short continual burst.

Adaiahsshadow
19th February 2011, 15:32

These ones are actually caused by past damage to the eye, like when you've scraped it. This leaves little scratches on the eye covering. The reason they seem to move is because they are just out of your line of sight and so when they catch your attention you move your eye to focus on them and in turn it moves the location of the scratch. The only reason the ones outside of your direct line of sight are visible is because of the way the light hits the angle of the scratch, which is why you cannot see the ones directly in front of your retna.

red_rose
19th February 2011, 15:34
Hi I see them to.

This is one option.

Hi Red-rose

Thank you for your post.

Warm regards

To be honest I think most people can see them. We used to call them pixie dust when we were at school. I agree it's a bit of a 'dull' explanation, but it is one explanation.

Adaiahsshadow
19th February 2011, 15:45
The ones viewed at a distance that are white specs, usually seen in the beam of light coming through a window is dust. If it has any color to it either your a synesthesist or an aura viewer. If it is falling like rain and at a distance it more than likely a form of aura viewing in which your actually seeing the energy given off by the sun as it blankets the earth. If you see a sillhouette around something it more than likely is a form of aura viewing as well. I hope all this info helps you discern what it is.

Namaste.

Eric
19th February 2011, 15:58
Another trick is to become aware of your heartbeat, then you will see the movement synchronizes with the pulse.

peter67
19th February 2011, 16:21
I started to see what i can best describe as bubbles floating all over the place when i started to meditate. Thought i had some sort of vision problem so had my eyes tested and all was fine. I then asked the question to others who told me that when you have activated your kundilini energy that this is a common occurence. I sometimes see long spirals of bubbles in all sorts of patterns,some even look like symbols. I'm used to this now and know i'm seeing something fascinating. Thanks.

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 17:13
Another trick is to become aware of your heartbeat, then you will see the movement synchronizes with the pulse.

...and if they don't?

bearcow
19th February 2011, 21:04
When you sneeze you can see them more clearly, what would that have to do with white blood cells. This is what fighters see when they take a hard punch and see "stars". You see them more clearly in instances like this because the "spacing" between the etheric and physical body has been temporally altered. I know what the skeptic would come back with, you must have some form of retinal detachment. In both eyes? I would think the chances of that would be quite slim. Please don't say when you sneeze the increased blood flow makes them apparently more luminescent. Why wouldn't floaters also be more luminescent at the same instance? Think about it, how could the presence of white blood cells create a luminescent phenomena in the eye? Is there some special reflective material in a white cell? This crucial point of what it is inside a white blood cell that creates this effect is not addressed. Floaters are in the eye, prana, the little whizzing dots as people call them, are all around you.

enfoldedblue
19th February 2011, 23:21
Prana sparkles: usually seen on a bright day, around living things such as trees, but also when there is prana-laden wind, or on or around a mountain top... but they can appear anywhere. They are tiny, swirling comets resembling sperm, that wink in and out of existence as you watch them.

http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/lights.php

LOVE ALLways, c

Saul
19th February 2011, 23:27
:boom: Hangovers bring it on too.

DianeKJ
20th February 2011, 01:04
I'm annoyed. Buy any type of microscope and you will see why I'm annoyed.

I'm uncertain why you are annoyed,,, could you explain more ?
namaste,
Di

galilava
20th February 2011, 01:50
Hi, thanks for the thread,
may I contribute a little too

I have been able to see those white spots playing around for many years now. They are definitely outside the eye. I always thought this is what is called prana, somehow I am sure of that. They are beautiful - endless joy to observe and play with them...
The stripes of white beams are different perspective.

And the aura - it is easy to see it but it'll blow your mind the first time. I would recommend - try it on a lazy hot summer afternoon when your eyes naturally walk around by themselves without focusing, also white background is IMO important for the beginning.
Sometimes at the final applauses of a concert or similar event, the artists, energized by the audience's attention, could display real "fireworks" from their fingers - It's amazing...

Fractalius
20th February 2011, 22:24
Yes, seen them for many years and had folk try to explain them away in the ways seen in the thread. I can see them on overcast days also.

Ahkenaten
20th February 2011, 22:30
I'm annoyed. Buy any type of microscope and you will see why I'm annoyed.

would you mind providing more details as to what you are talking about?

A New Hope Reborn
21st February 2011, 08:04
I see them too but mostly when i am in the dark i rarely get it on a morning when i am in a waking state. by the way i see grey/whitish energy moving around my head at night i also see black shadow like things floating around my room too. also i see a small red floating mist that suck up the grey/whitish energy i think it is feeding of me any advice on it would be appreciated

Swami
21st February 2011, 08:25
Anybody mentioned Vitality Globule (http://www.google.nl/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&hl=nl&biw=1014&bih=448&q=Vitality%20Globule&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw) yet....??

http://www.google.nl/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&hl=nl&q=Vitality%20Globule&gbv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1014&bih=448

http://villesresearch.com/images/atom.jpg (http://villesresearch.com/ether.html) Click the pic..........;)

http://images.betterworldbooks.com/083/The-Chakras-Leadbeater-Charles-9780835604222.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0835604225/qid=990330903/sr=1-1/kheper-20) Click the pic...:o

linz2d
21st February 2011, 12:05
This was really strange I read Globalcitizen descriptions and even though it was said that they were not floaters, I thought she was mistaken as I began to notice floaters and other such visual phenomena after I began meditating.

Well after reading this thread I decided to have a gaze out the window. Its overcast outside today and the sky is a light gray, while I was looking out into the sky I saw my usual floaters, then I noticed some movement which I tried to focus on. My floater vanished and what I saw were tiny pricks of white light similar to stars moving erratically, zipping here, there and everywhere. I did not see any shadows or black ones though but I presume that they are same phenomena as Globalcitizen described.

There were hundred of them and they are stunning to look at. I have never seen them before and while the white blood cell reasoning may be plausible I notice some of the white spots can take a 90 degrees turn then loop the loop and the take another sharp turn.

So wOOt, its a first for me. :cool:

ditting
21st February 2011, 16:26
I see them too! They are like a field pattern of little fast swirling points of light.

They are not floaters. Floaters move with your darting eye.The trick seems find the right focal length and they appear.

I have only seen these lights outside during the day. They are easier to see with the sky in the background.

If I try to follow the path of one point of light, I can see it swirling but also it seems to blink or fade in and out of vision.

A couple weeks ago I searched for info on this as I knew I was seeing something real and I wanted to find someone else who shared this experience.

No need to look any further!

I found the definition of "Vitality Globules" to suit the phenomenon best.

Here are some other folks discussing the same thing:

http://www.aksworld.com/discus/messages/4/165.html?1170318188

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120165&page=2

I'd also like to say that unlike static on tv screen, these globules seem to have a sentience / life force / consciousness to them and definitely a part of nature.

Thank you for starting this thread. I'm sure it will be helpful to a few folks who may, as I did, begin to question their sanity! HAHA!

9eagle9
21st February 2011, 16:45
I think Barbara Brennen mentioned the Vitality Globule in her books. Or she provided footnotes to researchers who had mentioned it by that name. Researchers have observed this phenomenon going back...jeez....four hundred years or so. They all referred to it by different names but by the descriptions, it all sounded like the same name. I'll find her book and post some links to researchers who have looked into the orgone-vitality globule-whizzing-white-dot-chi-energy....

linz2d
21st February 2011, 17:55
I experimented a little with this phenomena, I checked my pulse and there does not seem to be any connection with my heart beat and the white specks. Each dot also seem to occupy a specif area in space over a specific time, this was hard to spot because one of the specks may come and go with in a second if not less. So unlike floaters which move with my field of vision these specks do not, If I move my head the white specks remain where they are. If these were white blood cells I would have seen them move with my field of vision similar to a floater. There are times when I can only see the specks and times when floaters the white specks occupy the same field of vision at the same time.

HORIZONS
21st February 2011, 18:36
Barbara Ann Brennan has a great explanation of this in her books Hands Of Light and Light Emerging.

An Cailleach
21st February 2011, 23:05
This was really strange I read Globalcitizen descriptions and even though it was said that they were not floaters, I thought she was mistaken as I began to notice floaters and other such visual phenomena after I began meditating.

Well after reading this thread I decided to have a gaze out the window. Its overcast outside today and the sky is a light gray, while I was looking out into the sky I saw my usual floaters, then I noticed some movement which I tried to focus on. My floater vanished and what I saw were tiny pricks of white light similar to stars moving erratically, zipping here, there and everywhere. I did not see any shadows or black ones though but I presume that they are same phenomena as Globalcitizen described.

There were hundred of them and they are stunning to look at. I have never seen them before and while the white blood cell reasoning may be plausible I notice some of the white spots can take a 90 degrees turn then loop the loop and the take another sharp turn.

So wOOt, its a first for me. :cool:

Hi Linz2d

Firstly thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread.

Linz, that's exactly what i see.. well described. The more I see them the more I know in my heart that they are not blood cells.

The shadow side of them, I'm not sure myself if I actually do see a shadow. They move so fast and disappear so fast that it's hard to tell. Maybe its when they flash off, they leave behind a split second aura. i really can't tell.

Thank you for that

Elva

An Cailleach
21st February 2011, 23:09
I see them too! They are like a field pattern of little fast swirling points of light.

They are not floaters. Floaters move with your darting eye.The trick seems find the right focal length and they appear.

I have only seen these lights outside during the day. They are easier to see with the sky in the background.

If I try to follow the path of one point of light, I can see it swirling but also it seems to blink or fade in and out of vision.

A couple weeks ago I searched for info on this as I knew I was seeing something real and I wanted to find someone else who shared this experience.

No need to look any further!

I found the definition of "Vitality Globules" to suit the phenomenon best.

Here are some other folks discussing the same thing:

http://www.aksworld.com/discus/messages/4/165.html?1170318188

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120165&page=2

I'd also like to say that unlike static on tv screen, these globules seem to have a sentience / life force / consciousness to them and definitely a part of nature.

Thank you for starting this thread. I'm sure it will be helpful to a few folks who may, as I did, begin to question their sanity! HAHA!

Aha! Thanks for the link. The following quote shows that I'm not mad when saying there is a dark element to them.

Posted on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 7:55 am:
Hi R.J.,

What you describe is exactly what I see. The book I read explained that the particles become "supercharged" in bright daylight, and if you pay close attention sometimes you can even tell that they have a small dark core. Fireflies was the way I described it for a long time. It's like a huge swarm.

When I first started seeing them, I could only see them in bright daylight. I noticed them by looking at the blue sky and seeing how the color wasn't as solid as I always thought it was. It was like static on a TV screen. And then I noticed the little squiggles.

I can see them now sometimes even when I'm not thinking about it -- I'll be sitting at my desk, fully mentally involved in whatever I'm working on, and I'll see a really bright streak go past, looking just like one of the ones we see against the sky. There are also places where they seem to be brighter and more active. Oddly enough, I've seen them quite brightly in places like doctors offices -- locations where healing goes on?

I suspect that my ability to see them is largely dependent on my own frame of mind. I have gone "back to sleep" on a number of occasions, for months at a time, only to suddenly wake up one day and realize that I haven't been paying attention and *poof* there they are. :)

I believe everyone can see this -- I explained to a friend of mine how too look for them, and she saw them immediately. However, my father, who I don't believe really *wants* to see evidence of such energy, either can't or won't see them. And he's gone so far as to offer the somewhat scientific suggestion that it's the light receptors of my eyes playing tricks... or simply reacting to light. That doesn't explain, however, the ones I see out of the corner of my eye -- the really bright ones -- when I'm sitting in my office.

Anyway, I don't know for sure. I'm like you -- I'd like to hear more people's thoughts.

galactica
22nd February 2011, 00:16
I first saw them when I was taught to see them ... by what I was told is a relatively easy way ... look at bright blue sky without direct sunlight, with soft focus, and look either at the space between you and the sky, or, at the space through and beyond the sky ... it can help at first to very slightly cross your eyes ... be patient and you'll see the sparkles

I can see them as I type this, at night in artificial light ...

If you're seeing with eyes open, you can see more that everything is energy by being soft with your eyes and looking to the side, at the spaces around and between things and by looking through things to the space beyond them ... You're also looking at the object of your attention ... it's that you begin to see omni-perspectives ...

Practice ... softly ...

The forward push of the mind also makes things solid ... relax ... expand wide and soft in your energy ... and things become hazy wave ...

the more you really know that everything is energy, the more you see the non-physical as well as the physical; you see life as fields, formless forming ...

DianeKJ
22nd February 2011, 00:36
Barbara Ann Brennan has a great explanation of this in her books Hands Of Light and Light Emerging.

Greetings, I was wondering if you had the book handy if you wouldn't mind posting her take on the phenomenon?
Thank you,
Di

9eagle9
22nd February 2011, 00:55
And if you do have the book handy tell me I'm crazy but I thought she had a list of various timelines and research into the phenom. Maybe i'm thinking of another book. I can clearly see the pages I was looking at but can't find them in 'hands of light'.

Greetings, I was wondering if you had the book handy if you wouldn't mind posting her take on the phenomenon?
Thank you,
Di

Circles of TRUTH
25th February 2011, 08:13
I have always seen these tiny little white light dots that are like sunlight flashing of a spiders web but they move sometimes in patterns sometimes not. In fact I used to have such a fascination with them that I was known as a real daydreamer as a child. I stopped looking at them a long time ago as people think you are wierd just staring into space.

Borden
25th February 2011, 10:47
Why has no-one mentioned the physical explanations for this? I can't even remember - hypotension?

Do we need to automatically assume that there is an other-worldly explanation without even looking at the mundane?

On the other hand, and totally at odds with the above two paragraphs - I believe that much of what 'science (Ha! Don't get me started!) views as one thing ... may be other things as well.

The didactic view that a thing can have only one truth is at odds with the universe we all experience. It is 'logic' of the lowest common denominator. I have seen things that cannot possibly make sense and yet do. Maybe it's our sense that's mistaken. I had a beloved cat who died almost a decade ago, and when he would wait in my drive, the headlights would catch his eyes so that they stood out and looked very luminous. This continued after he died. He wasn't there. Whatever it was that caught the headlights, it wasn't him. Maybe he was there. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Borden.

DianeKJ
25th February 2011, 21:09
Why has no-one mentioned the physical explanations for this? I can't even remember - hypotension?

Do we need to automatically assume that there is an other-worldly explanation without even looking at the mundane?

On the other hand, and totally at odds with the above two paragraphs - I believe that much of what 'science (Ha! Don't get me started!) views as one thing ... may be other things as well.

The didactic view that a thing can have only one truth is at odds with the universe we all experience. It is 'logic' of the lowest common denominator. I have seen things that cannot possibly make sense and yet do. Maybe it's our sense that's mistaken. I had a beloved cat who died almost a decade ago, and when he would wait in my drive, the headlights would catch his eyes so that they stood out and looked very luminous. This continued after he died. He wasn't there. Whatever it was that caught the headlights, it wasn't him. Maybe he was there. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Borden.

I do see where you are coming from. While I can't speak for anyone but myself, I did first look into the mundane, the physical when many of these visual and physical things started happening.

I went through a battery of tests with my physician, even went as far as an mri on my head. Nothing showed up. I felt very depressed after this and started feeling like a hypochondriac and on my darkest days like I might be losing my mind. What can I really say, maybe I am losing my mind, I suppose it's a matter of perception.

It wasn't until I discovered others online, like myself, having some very similar physical symptoms that I began to think it was something other-worldy, something more mystical. Could I be totally wrong? Sure I suppose that is still a distinct possiblity. Right now though, the mystical apect completely resonates with me and I'm going with it. It's a personal path, that needs to be decided individually :)
Namaste,
Di

linz2d
25th February 2011, 21:49
Here is a something that may or may not be related, I do not see as many as I did to begin with, however during that time when the question was asked there were those large solar flares. Perhaps this phenomena could in some way be related to what John Parslow mentioned, a type of energizing of the atmosphere.

Saul
25th February 2011, 23:34
DianeKJ & Ahkenaten,
In response.

It may be out of context by now but all I meant was that when I was younger, and I felt a little light headed, I used to see little white lights too for example. Probably something to do with how blood runs through the body or something. I dunno.

trenairio
26th February 2011, 00:57
[edit][edit][edit]

DianeKJ
26th February 2011, 01:17
I believe this is a mainly physical phenomenon. It hightens at times of stress, looking at screens, and tiredness. It is noticed less when we are relaxed and casual. This is probably similar to how one sees 'blotches' of light color when one steps inside a dark house on a bright summer day. I read some where that the 'little dots' may be dead cells, similar to how there is lots of dead skin cells on our skin- and then the dead skin cells brush off to become dust (which is why one has to continuously 'dust' a home). I also theorize this may be the electrical charge from our brain (if you know biology then you would know that there is an 'electrical current' that flows through the neurons in our brain) and then we see this 'electrical discharge/dots' in our eyes. That is probably why we see the dots more frequently when one has higher stress and tension.

Actually, I only see it when I am very relaxed, close to meditation. They don't at all seem like dead cells, as they seem to have a life and a pattern of movement. :)
-Di

starry
26th February 2011, 01:29
Hi All

Much love

Well what you are are seeing are Tigle,they are quite a specific thing and spoken of at length within certain aspects of Tibetan Buddhism,particularly Dzogchen. When we see them against a blue sky for example, we are seeing outer Tigle,a manifestation of our own/the primordial awakened essence,the ground from which all things arise.If you asked the Budhha what his most profound realization and meditation was he would say Dzogchen,and he would also say that `when i look in the sky i see Tigle`

We do not hear more about it because it`s a subject not many are that interested in,Dzogchen Teachings in general are a good source of reference for understanding the deep fabric of being, conciousness and reality;tigle is an aspect of that.It could be considered the study of what we fundementally are. .http://www.pundarika.org/teachings_love.html

"The Tibetan word lung is prana in Sanskrit and translates as energies or winds in English. Tigle is bindu in Sanskrit or "seeds of energy" in English. Within the subtle body there are different levels of subtlety. The channels are kind of gross, the energies are more subtle, and finally the seeds of energy are more subtle again."

It`s a very specific multi layered subject,the link is but one particular snapshot where Tigle is a theme..Ultimately the discovery of Tigle and what it points to can take you a long way and to your question`Can we access the energy and bring it into our bodies through some sort of meditation?` Yes indeed and far more..

trenairio
26th February 2011, 01:30
[edit][edit][edit]

Nat_Lee
26th February 2011, 01:54
GLOBALCITIZEN: When I look at the sky on a bright day and really soften my focus, I see thousands, if not millions of tiny little pin pricks of white light whizzing around. The less I blink, and the more I concentrate on softening my focus, the more numerous and spectacular they become.

I have had the same experience ! Also I see litle black dot going around the withes. The black ones are really not in important numbers compared to the white one. I say white but they are so full of light ! It's like when you see a television skreen with no image when the channel goes of and pshhhhhhhhh with all the litle dots..... But imagine million in the sky and smaller.... It's like watching energy flowing ! As if we see intelligent energy moving around and organisation..... Ouffff sorry i'm french and try my best to be clear ! :)

Also I saw over my boyfried's heads a litle hallow... No colours, 2 centimeters over the head !
Can we see more ?
How can we see it more ?
;)

Snowbird
26th February 2011, 02:40
I would love to join in and tell you that I am also seeing these little things, but I'm seeing something different. Glitter. But this isn't out in the atmosphere. For instance in the past few months there have been times when I simply pulled a tissue from a box to use, and see this tissue glittering. The whole thing glitters...both sides. Even after I blink or close my eyes, the tissue glitters. This doesn't happen all the time however.

I also look at certain painted surfaces and the entire surface is glittering. Millions upon millions of sparkling glitter. I've returned several times to these surfaces and sometimes they glitter and other times they don't.

I would be delighted if this is a step toward seeing auras. That would make me a happy person. :cool:

dan i el
26th February 2011, 03:15
-----------------------------

DianeKJ
26th February 2011, 17:35
I believe this is a mainly physical phenomenon. It hightens at times of stress, looking at screens, and tiredness. It is noticed less when we are relaxed and casual. This is probably similar to how one sees 'blotches' of light color when one steps inside a dark house on a bright summer day. I read some where that the 'little dots' may be dead cells, similar to how there is lots of dead skin cells on our skin- and then the dead skin cells brush off to become dust (which is why one has to continuously 'dust' a home). I also theorize this may be the electrical charge from our brain (if you know biology then you would know that there is an 'electrical current' that flows through the neurons in our brain) and then we see this 'electrical discharge/dots' in our eyes. That is probably why we see the dots more frequently when one has higher stress and tension.

Actually, I only see it when I am very relaxed, close to meditation. They don't at all seem like dead cells, as they seem to have a life and a pattern of movement. :)
-Di

Well then the electrical current hypothesis may suffice. Or as stated by another poster, it may be blood flow. I see the dots all the time, my whole life. It is not so bad since the dots are highly transparent.

I suppose we will have to agree disagree on its cause for now. Btw I do love your avatar picture, love crows!
namaste,
Di

Realeyes
23rd March 2011, 16:55
I too have seen these delightful things since a child whether outside or inside; I gave them the name ‘whirlies’ as to me they look like minute spinning vortexes of energy. I have spent god knows how many hours observing them, sometimes in bright daylight I have seen opaque pastel colours inside their spirals/whirls – but mostly they are bright white and translucent as others have described. They become more intense (or obvious) at high altitudes.
In my own observations I have noticed that they are always constantly on the move swirling about, some faster than others but with no particular straight direction. Chaotic as they look there is a very curious thing – they never bump into each other in the 40 odd years I have watched them. This IMHO tells me they are conscious. This really got my mind firing! :boom:

nomadguy
24th March 2011, 04:02
I have seen this as well. And I will say I saw three fuzzy white dots no more than 1-2 inches in diameter navigate a house roof a fence then another house in such the complex way of steering that would boggle anyone. The way in which these fuzz balls moved was seemingly like a few teens racing on bikes. ~Only well skilled in a sort of way that seemed beyond professional, in so that there seemed to be a very artistic and even rythmic attitude or expression to the movement I witnessed. - that evening a thought came into discussion with a few friends over a late meal.

If for the sake of fun we went down the rabbit hole that if there were ETs and they were super intelligent, being small might be a good way to tour a planet so this is by design.
Being unbelievable light that is could make it extremely easy to go anywhere and view anything without much notice.

Lita
24th March 2011, 09:09
I don't see white dots I see what I called coloured snow. sometimes it morphs a little.. feels like I want to tune it in... like seeing between space.

Flyswim
24th March 2011, 09:17
I too have seen these delightful things since a child whether outside or inside; I gave them the name ‘whirlies’ as to me they look like minute spinning vortexes of energy. I have spent god knows how many hours observing them, sometimes in bright daylight I have seen opaque pastel colours inside their spirals/whirls – but mostly they are bright white and translucent as others have described. They become more intense (or obvious) at high altitudes.
In my own observations I have noticed that they are always constantly on the move swirling about, some faster than others but with no particular straight direction. Chaotic as they look there is a very curious thing – they never bump into each other in the 40 odd years I have watched them. This IMHO tells me they are conscious. This really got my mind firing! :boom:

Cor - my experience is EXACTLY the same, Realeyes. Always seen whirly string opaque flowing twisty energy ('tis hard to describe!). I always see it, inside and out - to me there is no empty space. Sometimes there are colours in it and blinking silver lights. To me it's normal and I have stopped searching for a cause/reason.

It just is the way it is.

Thanks for the thread!

:cool2:

Realeyes
24th March 2011, 10:01
I have seen this as well. And I will say I saw three fuzzy white dots no more than 1-2 inches in diameter navigate a house roof a fence then another house in such the complex way of steering that would boggle anyone. The way in which these fuzz balls moved was seemingly like a few teens racing on bikes. ~Only well skilled in a sort of way that seemed beyond professional, in so that there seemed to be a very artistic and even rythmic attitude or expression to the movement I witnessed. - that evening a thought came into discussion with a few friends over a late meal.

If for the sake of fun we went down the rabbit hole that if there were ETs and they were super intelligent, being small might be a good way to tour a planet so this is by design.
Being unbelievable light that is could make it extremely easy to go anywhere and view anything without much notice.

Just read your post – love your mind normadguy! I would have loved to have been there when you discussed this with your friends, it sounds like it was a great mind expanding conversation.
IMHO, what you saw with the three tiny white dots being 1-2 inches is something different to the ‘whirlies’ as I call them that are much smaller around 1-2mm in size.
From my understanding what you saw in these three playful white dots, I have caught these on camera photos (others I know have caught them on Inferred Cameras speeding past) and me and my friends would call these conscious beings, ‘orbs’ that could quite possibly be ET’s or other highly evolved beings having an observation of this reality. Orbs come in many different sizes and colours. The very tiny bright white ones are from the highest dimensions of consciousness. The large opague white ones (different to yours) that people mostly catch on camera are still called ‘orbs’ but these are mostly associated with lower dimensions (Astral Realm beings).
You must have a very open mind normadguy to have seen these with your naked eye – most people don’t see them because it doesn’t fit into their belief systems and preconceived ideas of what reality should look like. This is why orbs are normally only picked up on cameras that don’t have a preconceived idea of reality.
When one witnesses such things with the naked eye it means your brain is firing neurones in your psychic area of the brain that will accept out of the ordinary occurrences without the personality vetting out and dumping the information into the subconscious mind. Through my own spiritual development and breaking down belief systems I have learnt along the way, I have for the last 10 years seen all types of orbs ‘flash’ or whizz passed with my naked eyes. This can be great fun, especially when an orb decides to show a ‘face’ within the orb.
If one sees these small white dot orbs flashing around someone’s head, these are different again; you are witnessing that person’s great thoughts flying into their energy fields! This happens when someone is really turned on (on fire) with their contemplation or conversation. ;)

nomadguy
25th March 2011, 00:40
I think part of this was the environment of being with my clear minded friends vs being with not-so clear minded peoples.
So because we all were so receptive or "open at the same time", we all saw it clearer, although I had the best view in this instance.
And to note this was not any sort of eye illusion, this was not sparkles in the eye or optical effects from light inside the eyeball.
What I saw looked exactly like whirly cotton balls. And I was so astonished by it as I was completely lucid and sober and no excuses for it whatsoever. No beers or even coffee at the time. Was mid-day 2-3 pm or so. These fuzzy whirls really did appear to travel over the backyard of the neighboring house and then dip down over that yard then over my fence to my window, where I was standing with a friend. And then zipped off rapidly, after taking a very neat and tidy turn like a cork screw, then they all three zipped down the side of the house at about 2-3 feet under the fence line until they were at the back of the house then they turned to the garden side of the yard. ~Being 2-3 inches then traveling at 30-40 mph with such agility and grace might be an interesting experience after all!~

Most interesting this experience immediately sparked a memory of a similar tale from another place in my friends past. ~Where he had observed something just like this before. Perhaps they follow the guy around heh heh...

The orbs really did move like they were in the middle of a really good game.
thanks for the comments!

manny
25th March 2011, 00:49
a friend went to the gp over this.
white dots on bright days.
he said it was dead blood cells.
;)

jcocks
20th April 2011, 15:17
I've seen these things since I was a child as well.... They're easier to see when you soft-focus your eyes. I also find that I feel 'lighter' when I concentrate on them for a while. Once I stared at them non-stop on the way to see a friend. By the time I got to his house, I was practically bouncing off the footpath with each step :D I feel these things fall into the catergory of 'things which we have filtered out of our lives and stopped allowing ourselves to see'. There would have been a time in our past long ago when seeing these things would have been a mundane part of our lives. Now they look at us like we have something wrong with us if we mention them...

jcocks
20th April 2011, 15:21
The other thing I can see at night is a blue outline around people's bodies, when I allow myself to. This, however, would be the beginning of etheric sight. I also see the 'squiggly things', that sort of look like a photo looks when you use the 'emboss' special effect on it on a computer. I remember hearing somewhere that this has to do with the rods in our eyes?

Joel

bearcow
20th April 2011, 15:37
Well then the electrical current hypothesis may suffice. Or as stated by another poster, it may be blood flow. I see the dots all the time, my whole life. It is not so bad since the dots are highly transparent.

Those are floaters, that's not what we are talking about in this post

From my understanding what you saw in these three playful white dots, I have caught these on camera photos (others I know have caught them on Inferred Cameras speeding past) and me and my friends would call these conscious beings, ‘orbs’ that could quite possibly be ET’s or other highly evolved beings having an observation of this reality.

The rods or orbs caught on camera are different than what is being talked about

if you are seeing small luminescent squiggly objects in the air, that can be seen more clearly when the sun is out, you are seeing prana.

9th May 2011, 13:09
I've seen the energy around plants and trees for a couple of years now. It's certainly harder to see on people! One exercise that helped me with that is to spread the fingers on one hand and place on a flat surface. Now soften eyes and stare at the space between the fingers, you should see a mobile almost smokey textured movement around your fingers. Once practiced you can see it instantly.

Looking down on a forest during a sunny day is mindblowing!
:dance:

Cjay
9th May 2011, 14:08
Each white 'dot' appears to be surrounded with a translucent halo.

When I first read An's post, I remembered the dots I see are somewhat like the rings you see after dropping a pebble in water, only stationery. I haven't thought about this for many years. I will pay attention to it in future, in various light conditions.

dukes4monny
9th May 2011, 18:32
I see them too. The best way that I can describe them is they are generally like a mass display of shooting stars coming from all directions......but some of them do a u-turn and others just appear as a flash......like they are coming straight at you.
Another thing that I sometimes get is the background gradually 'pulses' or 'ripples' which is most noticeable outdoors on a dark night.
Neither of these effects happen in time with my pulse.

Astar Of David
9th May 2011, 21:58
What you are seeing is blood cells moving in the tiny capillary blood vessels within your eyes.
Take Care.

DNA
17th May 2011, 09:13
I'm not trying to demeane or disparage the phenomonen, but I've been seing it since I was a wee lad of 17.
I would see it every time I sneezed really hard. I always figuired it had something to do with blood pressure on my corneas.
You have to admit,,,it isn't unlike the stars cartoon characters see when they get their head bonked.
I"ve always called them fireflies.

http://images.clipartof.com/small/1048467-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Boxer-Gazing-At-The-Stars-Around-His-Head.jpg

phillipbbg
17th May 2011, 09:26
I see STARS when I exert myself or get up quickly... this is blood pressure related and VERY OBVIOUS however I do see the other much smaller darting lights , whatever we want to call them, they seem to reflect light in certain concentrations and move is different ways to high blood pressure stars. I have pondered if they are the energy source that Tesla was trying to harness. There are still so many spectrum's of energy that we have yet to discover.

From my point of view I often look for them just like to know they are there.... as for the blood pressure stars I try to avoid them and I can't make them appear on demand unlike our other little friends who are there all the time.

Lucc30
1st February 2012, 14:12
Have also seen them since I was a little child. Bright dots with halos leaving a short living "tail" and some are darker, or rather more dim.
I see them everywhere - also indoors even though they seem to somehow move a tiny bit slower then. The speed I observe outdoor are the same overcast or sunny.

I asked my mother when a child if air is a living thing and explained what I saw - she brushed me off as grown ups often do with: "Nonsense - it is your imagination, air is not alive".

Have no clue, but still see them when focusing in on them and have thoughts about the phenomenon in the direction of life permeating everything but not a conclusion.

Do not need an explanation - fascinating to observe though. I like them.

Addition;
Oh - I will have to try and see if the quantum mechanics applies to these dots - I mean if the believed outcome/expectations are influenced by the observer. Their directions of flow...........

cowens66
1st February 2012, 15:29
[QUOTE=Snowbird;Glitter. But this isn't out in the atmosphere.[/QUOTE]

What I see against a blue sky is similar to glitter.

What I would have said before seeing your post is that I see the sky and all outdoor space, during bright days, as teaming with gold elongated specks. They look like gold sperm. I have not been able to see a pattern form but I will look for that.

They are nothing like floaters. I have a few very pronounced floaters in one eye that appeared after I nearly lost my life during my last pregnancy. Wow I just realized they've been there for 16yrs. I had my eyes checked then and there was no scratch. The floaters have never changed and what I see in the atmosphere is nothing like that.

I do see auras but have not advanced to seeing colors yet. It is easiest for me to see my own in a mirror as long as there is a white surface behind me. I did have one experience where I saw a large black aura around a woman speaking on a stage but that was spontaneous.

This experience is also nothing like when you see "stars". I have had that experience on a number of occasions either due to a wrong move when I have a bad sinus problem or hitting my head while working on plumbing under a sink or something similar.:)

I see white spots sometimes on overcast days and indoors but not as well as I see this gold I see outside. I am so glad to find this post because I was thinking this stuff was being sprayed in the Sky via chem-trails but now I'm hopeful that it is something much more benevolent. Cowens

pugwash84
8th February 2012, 00:18
I thought those white dots was my blood pressure lol

WhiteFeather
8th February 2012, 00:30
I see this phenomenon as well. Thanks for sharing.

Jura
27th June 2014, 21:45
Hey there, you are not alone in this i can see the lights too and i do believe that it is energy.
And just like you i can see the black ones too. I do not think they are shadows of the white ones cause i can focus on them and follow them just like the white ones .

Not everyone can see them , not yet so far , i hope it will come to others i am only one in my family so far.

Tried to talk to friends asked them if they see what i do they also say no ... they think i am crazy ...

But i have some stories that may interest you :

I did many test on the lights watching them and taking notes .

First i noticed that the lights are stronger when there is more sun outside , i think the sun enhances our senses .
When it rains i barely see any and if i do see any it is only the black and maybe a white or 2 here and there .

Second test i did it was on a sunny day and i watch the lights for about 5-6 hours really put my focus on to it and
what later happened shocked me and i suggest you try it watch the lights for 5 hours see what happens :

- after i watched the lights for 5 hours that night in the dark as i was lying in my bed watching into the dark in a split second a bright light appears in front of me and vanishes and as the light moved from upside down it created a small whole and true that whole i could have seen some round objects of a bright blue light what it was i not know but i am sure that i was watching true some kind of dimensional wormhole into another dimension i can't explain it better cause i do not understand it very well either ...

I hope i helped a little bit just so you know you not alone :) , take care , keep watching the lights maybe one day they show us something , maybe we will be able to control them cause if it is energy we will be able to control it with our minds , that is at least what i believe ...