PDA

View Full Version : The retired CIA Director, a whistleblower, and Skype: a true story

Bill Ryan
19th February 2011, 13:49
--------

Dear Friends:

Enjoy this little story. Quite true, and happened nearly three years ago.

Someone I'd been in touch with for a while through Project Camelot (an intelligent and well-informed reader) contacted me on Skype audio one day to tell me a story.

He said that his partner was a family member of a retired CIA Director. He did not give the man's name, and even now I don't know it. This gentleman was now elderly, but very sharp and with all his wits about him.

Over a family dinner, this man had let slip to my friend's partner that the US had indeed made contact with an ET race in the early 1950s. That was basically what my friend wanted me to know.

This was not new, of course, but it was cool information. I thanked him for the story.

Three days later, he called me again, very flustered. This time it was not on Skype, but over iChat - a Mac application which I'd upgraded to be 256-bit encrypted.

He told me that the CIA Director had phoned him from Washington, having been handed a copy of the Skype transcript. "That was a PRIVATE conversation!" He was furious.

As he was telling me this, I could hear his cellphone ringing in the background.

"Better get that", I said. "It'll be him." I was laughing.

He didn't want to, but I persuaded him to pick up the call. "I'll stay right here," I told him.

Well, it was not the retired CIA Director. But it was a woman from Washington.

"GET OFF THE LINE NOW!!" she said.

The woman then sent a pulse through the phone that destroyed the SIM card and wiped the phone memory.

My friend was shaking. I could hardly contain myself. To his credit, he pulled himself together and was not intimidated. I thought it was hilarious.

Folks, no communications are secure. And 256-bit encryption means nothing at all.

manny
19th February 2011, 13:57
wow big bro watching,listening to everyone.
only the funny thing is,we,ve got nothing to hide.
it,s them that are doing the hiding ...lol

manny respectfully disrespects big bro and gives them the finger:o

K626
19th February 2011, 13:57
This is what I was trying to tell Heather/Joannie/Bot9 the other day. :horn:

We're all in the game wether we like it or not.

K

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 14:02
Oh I believe it. The pulse thing is creepy, but otherwise proves just how frightened they are.

A few years ago some friends and I were on MSN chat sorta horsing around talking about RV. Kids stuff, "Let me describe your house." Fair accuracy there but mostly just horsing around and discussing the concept. After a few weeks there was a man hanging around my apartment building. They stick out like sore thumbs (one doesn't need a windjacket in 100 degree weather). Then my lap top was stolen, no sign of forced entry.There were no state secrets on it certainly. And I have no family in the CIA and otherwise am the most ordinary citizen imaginable. If someone is looking at me they are desperate to dig up dirt. And this was not serious conversation or whistleblowing or talking top secret things. Just a chat like you'd find here on forum.

I was at a boat launch not long after and 'my observer' was there, dressed for fall on a hot hot day. I jumped out of my boat to walk over and say something to him and lost the top to my bathing suit when I hit the water.. My observer didn't even flinch, double take or do anything a normal redblooded male would do when a woman loses her clothing accidentally in public. Everyone agreed that is what nailed he was a g-goon right there. Someone normal would have had at least a little reaction.

king anthony
19th February 2011, 14:10
It is better to be an open book - then worry about what is within the pages.

Maria Stade
19th February 2011, 14:12
Very true !

Thank you Bill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdIA0jeW-24

Maria Stade
19th February 2011, 14:17
Security cameras all over did you all think it was for you safty or are they put up to see how you move ?

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 14:29
An interesting perspective, Maria....WE are the terrorists??!! ..apparently so.

DarkSai
19th February 2011, 14:32
Yeah, makes one realize just how literally they take "homeland security" lol

bluestflame
19th February 2011, 14:34
oh well , so much for skype

BMJ
19th February 2011, 14:35
My two cents worth of experience:
I had my phone call disconnected during a call to my mum in which I advised her not to take the swine flu, I called back to ask if she accidently hung up and she said she hadn't and neither had I.
Whilst I was actively protesting the swine flu I had my credit card debt wiped out for a day, I logged in several times onto my online bank account during the course of a day to see if there was any change but there was no credit card & no debt shown for the day.
I and friend heard a clicking noise during our phone conversation, my friend was politically active during the yugoslavian civil war, we joked that we were being spied on. The next day she got a call apologising for the technical matter with her phone.

You may think you can hide behind fake internet names but we are all only an IP address away from being found out.

K626
19th February 2011, 14:37
I had my phone call disconnected during a call to my mum in which I advised her not to take the swine flu, I called back to ask if she accidently hung up and she said she hadn't and neither had I.
Whilst I was actively protesting the swine flu I had my credit card debt wiped out for a day, I logged in several times onto my online bank account during the course of a day to see if there was any change but there was no credit card & no debt shown for the day.
I and friend heard a clicking noise during our phone conversation, my friend was politically active during the yugoslavian civil war, we joked that we were being spied on. The next day she got a call apologising for the technical matter with her phone.

You may think you can hide behind fake internet names but we are all only an IP address away from being found out.

All our brains have their own unique signature.

K

Yoda
19th February 2011, 14:38
Security cameras all over did you all think it was for you safty or are they put up to see how you move ?

On Project Camelot, there was a quote, from a U.S high ranking military leader, saying the thing the controllers fear the most, is the people becoming conscious or waking up.

vibrations
19th February 2011, 14:45
Look, I know someone I know him so well it could be me so to say) who was in a police of some foreign country about 35 years ago. So we're talking about zero internet, just landlines etc. With that entire analog tech the secret police (small region unit) was able to monitor hundreds of phone calls at once something absolutely insane for the technical level of the normal people.
From there on, I just always new that whatever channel you use, "they" have so much advanced tech-toys, that a normal person with a normal Mac-PC can just not do a lot for his privacy.

Well, maybe there is a solution. What if we call Jeff Goldblum to upload some virus from his PowerBook to their ET quantum server, a?

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 14:45
There have been a lot of ordinary Joes reporting stuff like what you mentioned. The phone line is fine until you begin speaking of things of a 'delicate' nature. We do the same thing, start joking 'they're listening. I mean who knows but it does seem awfully coincidental that there's hours of chat about PMS and tomato worms and canning peaches without incident, and then when taboo subjects come up the line starts getting all wacky.

BMJ
19th February 2011, 14:46

On Project Camelot, there was a quote, from a U.S high ranking military leader, saying the thing the controllers fear the most, is the people becoming conscious or waking up.

Because like every single one of us knows here on Avalon, if we all woke up they could never stop us, no matter what gadgets, or supermen they have.

Maria Stade
19th February 2011, 14:47

Yes that is so true BMJ !

Yes and if you use a credit card they know where you shop what you shop and what time.

BMJ
19th February 2011, 14:49

K

Thanks K626, well then im naked and they can see all my bits I can't even wear my IP address to hide my modesty nothing willl fit. Oh well.

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 14:52
Cash, cash, cash, I pay in cash (only the guv would finds something suspect about my grocery activities...who exactly is paranoid here....lol) Internet orders are more of a problem and that's where I buy my exotic 'troubling' products like mono-gold. If you contact someone and send them a money order they are usually agreeable and wait to ship till the order arrives. I'm sure that can be traced as well though. They depend on us self policing each other and scoffing and deriding each others 'paranoid' speculations but that doesn't hold water for them like it did at one time.

slvrfx
19th February 2011, 15:00
Reposting my most recent because it applies here too-

Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet
Very interesting. Thank you. A timely reminder.

I had a close relative who worked for many years for _____________ in Los Angeles on Gov. defense systems, ie. Starwars, another his team worked on was_________ in which a satellite, could from space, zap a dime on the desert floor and completely dissolve it, leaving no sign behind. (Hmmm...)

He had spent a bit of time at Area 51 also, and was very ET/UFO savvy as were the dozens of scientists he worked with over the years.

Believe me when I say he had a lot to say.

He personally knew Sitchen and talked with him occasionally. He was also connected to certain researchers and scientists who worked with Indigos, some of these being the people he worked with professionally.

After he retired he continued his first love, which was alternative energy via anti-gravity.

He was in contact with research labs and Universities for the past five years of his life, sending them the results of his work.

He was very frustrated that no one wanted to listen, but seemed to prefer 'staying in the dark', which he knew wasn't the case.

On three separate occasions, his computers were hacked into (he had 4), and files stolen, also his home was also broken into twice, and all hard-copies of his research stolen.

He expressed to me that he knew he was being monitored all the time, and knew he could be at risk, but would never stop pursuing the work he loved.

He was a genius, and I'm very grateful for our long conversations.

Oddly, he died of a massive cerebral hemorrhage a year ago. He was in perfect health, and had just remarked to his wife hours earlier, that he had never felt better in his entire life.

(Very interesting, Bill leaving a message about Skype. My cousin was a huge user of it from the day it came out. Used it for all of his communications with the key people in his research.)

Icecold
Have you noticed how technology reflects the level of government paranoia and that an increase in one produces an increase in the other.

honeybee

Hi K626

Could you expand on that a bit please or provide some information on it.

Thanks

EDIT: Ah, I just found something....hmm, interesting.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/93694

Ruby L.
19th February 2011, 15:10
Freaky deaky stuff, Bill!

I'm so glad you added that you laughed while your friend was shaking, after his phone got zapped; gives me the courage to start doing the same. Changing the fear energy. Still.... what a story!

By the way, I've just flipped the bird to the PTB from behind my computer screen. I wonder if they saw that...? Yeah, take THAT, losers! *flips another one for good measure*

Thanks the cautionary story, Bill!

BMJ
19th February 2011, 15:15
There have been a lot of ordinary Joes reporting stuff like what you mentioned. The phone line is fine until you begin speaking of things of a 'delicate' nature. We do the same thing, start joking 'they're listening. I mean who knows but it does seem awfully coincidental that there's hours of chat about PMS and tomato worms and canning peaches without incident, and then when taboo subjects come up the line starts getting all wacky.

Absolutely correct 9eagle9, there is no privacy, unless for example you use smoke signals to arrange a secret meeting with someone in the sticks to have a discussion, and then the government is still probable still listening in.

So if you want to communicate something of a taboo nature be mindful of the consequences.

But a way to communicate covertly would be by local organsitions such as the boy scouts groups, sounds funny doesn't it.
Here's an interesting story, my uncle was leading a boys scout troop in what is now Slovenia, and he spent an unsually large amount of time with the the group at that time supposedly on hiking trips and so on. Later on after the civil war I found out from him that he was actually in training in guerilla warfare for the up coming civil war, and the rest is history Slovenia successfully broke away from yugoslavia.

bilko
19th February 2011, 15:16
I remember something about the 'Noo-sphere' on a video here. Argh!, i think it was the same guy that said the sun is hollow and not hot.
IIRC, the noo-sphere is akin to an electronic cloud of information covering the globe. Everything we do or say and in some cases think is recorded by some means or other and transferred into the noo-sphere which has become a kind of intelligence all on its own.

This is a poor explanation as i only have the gist of it lol.

I take it for granted that 'they' know everything about me, all my dirty little secrets and my saintly actions, i don't care.
For the most part i am a good consumer and model citizen lol which is why i think they leave me alone. Either that or some of my more - erm, rampant moments have them moving on swiftly to the next victim lmao.

Great story there Bill:)

magicmanx
19th February 2011, 15:20
Thank you Bill :yo:

JDM
19th February 2011, 15:21
Thanks for the story,

No surprise to me. I always knew that they've been monitoring every electronic communication and transaction for years.

I have always said the safest and most secure way to relay information is face to face, they can still eaves drop on a conversation or one on one contact, But it would seem to be a little more difficult for them depending on the location and the surroundings.

I try to pay in cash too 9eagle9. But I think this is going to be faded out all together soon. Cash has already taken a "back seat" over the years. Most people I talk to dont even carry cash anymore.

Makes you wonder why they allow some people to "come out" with certain information. I figure they do not see some as a true threat or that nobody will believe them anyway depending on the information they are releasing.

Redtailhawk
19th February 2011, 15:22
Thanks for the story Bill. I think Kerry told a similar story a couple years back, and if I remember correctly it was on a conversation between you two where you both experienced a 3rd party coming on the line.

I use Skype often to make calls and what is curious to me is my friends say my number comes up on caller ID with a 202 area code-Washington DC! I am in Arizona. I wonder if all Skype calls are routed through DC?

BMJ
19th February 2011, 15:25
Have you noticed how technology reflects the level of government paranoia and that an increase in one produces an increase in the other.

Or maybe the greater degree of technology is simply a desire for greater control.

Carmody
19th February 2011, 15:26
--------

Dear Friends:

Someone I'd been in touch with for a while through Project Camelot (an intelligent and well-informed reader) contacted me on Skype audio one day to tell me a story.

He said that his partner was a family member of a retired CIA Director. He did not give the man's name, and even now I don't know it. This gentleman was now elderly, but very sharp and with all his wits about him.

Over a family dinner, this man had let slip to my friend's partner that the US had indeed made contact with an ET race in the early 1950s. That was basically what my friend wanted me to know.

This was not new, of course, but it was cool information. I thanked him for the story.

Three days later, he called me again, very flustered. This time it was not on Skype, but over iChat - a Mac application which I'd upgraded to be 256-bit encrypted.

He told me that the CIA Director had phoned him from Washington, having been handed a copy of the Skype transcript. "That was a PRIVATE conversation!" He was furious.

As he was telling me this, I could hear his cellphone ringing in the background.

He didn't want to, but I persuaded him to pick up the call. "I'll stay right here," I told him.

The woman then sent a pulse through the phone that destroyed the SIM card and wiped the phone memory.

My friend was shaking. I could hardly contain myself. To his credit, he pulled himself together and was not intimidated. I thought it was hilarious.

Folks, no communications are secure. And 256-bit encryption means nothing at all.

Sending a pulse through the phone is quantum energy manipulation.

Plain and simple.

Is that the signature of the AI?

There is absolutely NO WAY in 'known standard electrical and electrical field theory' that this could be done. Not a chance. Zero explanation lies in that direction, which is why the engineering crew, in general, do not have an explanation. They have to consider it total bunk, unless they step to the next level.

Occam's Razor and Reductio ad absurdum Both say..... in unison, that your are, at the most basic level possible, at the very least...... dealing with quantum effects that exist out of time. Non locality entangled, etc.

This is both spiritual and dimensional esoteric. But, electronic... and controlled.

The pulse was a shift at the quantum level, for the phone locality, and thus created a voltage differential in the immediate time/space, and then this flowed through the electronic circuits...and fried it.

This is likely why no encryption works. It is probably the (given one, there are apparently 5, including Aubrey and his associated AI unit) AI, which being quantum, can handle massive amounts of non localities simultaneously. It can't be a problem as it is acting as a singularity that is everywhere.

Yoda
19th February 2011, 15:26

I believe it was Henry Deacon, who spoke of a simple communication device that used non-local or quantum principles. It, because of no-time, no-space, could not be intercepted or interfered with.

Henry Deacon
What else do you know as a physicist working on these projects?

OK. This may interest you if you have a physics background. You know what signal non-locality is, right? When two particles in different parts of the universe can apparently communicate with each other simultaneously, no matter what the distance. Communications devices have been made for communicating across vast distances and also locally using a methodology that’s impossible to eavesdrop on, because there's nothing traveling between the two devices that can be intercepted. It’s impossible to crack or codebreak or eavesdrop because no signal travels anywhere, so there’s no signal to be intercepted or decoded. It just doesn’t work like that.

The beauty of it is that the devices are actually so simple to build. You can create two chaotic circuits, on a couple of small breadboards using cheap components which anyone can buy, and they communicate with each other in this way. You can build these if you know how.

Carmody
19th February 2011, 15:29

I believe it was Henry Deacon, who spoke of a simple communication device that used non-local or quantum principles. It, because of no-time, no-space, could not be intercepted or interfered with.

Start at/with Nikolai Kozyrev, over at divine cosmos (Wilcock)

Snowbird
19th February 2011, 15:32
Well, I do have to admit that after watching that little video above and coming to the realization that we are ALL terrorists, that I now feel much better.

I've been labeled a terrorist for years because I am so very out-spoken about all their dirty little secrets, some of which are extremely harmful to humanity.

A number of years ago when they began to follow my credit card money trail, I discovered that they followed me to events such as lectures or presentations and for a time, there were bomb threats called in. This became such a pattern that I stopped attending because it absolutely ruins the event for the other participants even though I understood who it was for and what they were up to. I now read books or "attend" video lectures or purchase the DVDs.

When you give away military secrets, you are visited by hovering helicopters...usually under cloak of darkness...but not always. I've had two of those that I am aware of.

We talk about having innocent normal conversations by innocent normal people. I used to be one of these until such time as I discovered too much and put it on line. I suddenly became a terrorist. I'm most likely on that list. I now know more than ever and I continue to learn about their dirty little secrets.

Every person on the face of this little blue jewel needs to do the exact same thing. Yes, there are consequences, some being more severe than others, but your very life and the lives of your children and their children, depend upon our knowingness and our outspokenness.

P.S. I forgot...if you talk about the church you will also be classified a terrorist.

Ilie Pandia
19th February 2011, 15:36
--------

[...]

The 256 encryption is nothing. And I always asked myself (well not anymore) why it is illegal to use larger keys? like 512 and 1024 encryption? (because those would be very hard to crack, if not impossible - for "normal" computing power)

However I have a hard time understanding how someone could send a pulse to destroy a SIM? Was you contact more specific?

The thing is, I do not believe (with my current understating of computers) that a software product could cause physical damage like you see in movies: a virus that set you PC of fire, or blows up your screen, or gives you and electric shock...

If anyone can explain how this could be done, I would be glad to listen.

One way I can think of is this: the PC, the Screen and Keyboard have built-in self-destruct triggers that are "software-activated". So it is like using software to trigger a bomb... but you need the bomb first! No amount of code would cause a non-existing bomb to explode. But this has a problem: a bomb inside a computer or screen would be very easy to spot for someone who works in Computer Service.

So I do not see how someone could destroy my SIM or my phone remotely unless my phone has a self-destruct mechanism in it already (or it has been bugged).

Lord Sidious
19th February 2011, 15:37
You know Bill, I recall reading an article where the German secret services admitted in court that they had the logarithm to decypher skype calls and chat.
My search skills suck, maybe someone who knows what they are doing could find it.

firstlook
19th February 2011, 15:38
Really reminds me of the dangers of the patriot act. Not that it actually gives the government a leg up on us, but to openly have this type of citizen surveillance as accepted, still baffles my mind to no end.

What I like so much about the truth movement, is that it is the perfect defense. Which is of course a good offense. Nothing to hide. In fact, we want you to know, we know, that you know.

I find it gratifying in pointing this out to people who want to be completely private. Once they understand this inevitable exchange is the only way to eliminate the problem, its like another unneeded stress has been lifted.

So in a way, its about reminding ourselves that we are not soldiers who believe in back door transactions and arrangements, therefore we truly can operate in the highest regards of efficiency.

Transparency in a Fractal holographic Universe is just plain logical.

Great story Bill :)

Carmody
19th February 2011, 15:42
--------

[...]

The 256 encryption is nothing. And I always asked myself (well not anymore) why it is illegal to use larger keys? like 512 and 1024 encryption? (because those would be very hard to crack, if not impossible - for "normal" computing power)

However I have a hard time understanding how someone could send a pulse to destroy a SIM? Was you contact more specific?

The thing is, I do not believe (with my current understating of computers) that a software product could cause physical damage like you see in movies: a virus that set you PC of fire, or blows up your screen, or gives you and electric shock...

If anyone can explain how this could be done, I would be glad to listen.

One way I can think of is this: the PC, the Screen and Keyboard have built-in self-destruct triggers that are "software-activated". So it is like using software to trigger a bomb... but you need the bomb first! No amount of code would cause a non-existing bomb to explode. But this has a problem: a bomb inside a computer or screen would be very easy to spot for someone who works in Computer Service.

So I do not see how someone could destroy my SIM or my phone remotely unless my phone has a self-destruct mechanism in it already (or it has been bugged).

Read post #30, and then go to the Charles area and read about the AI, etc. The AI is a really tough subject.

Especially as Charles says we have an AI unit 'on our side' -in some fashion.

When you realize what the face of that mountain or cliff really IS, that will pop your top. Or you might faint, as you see the shape of it. I'm not kidding. At all.

It is one of the toughest subjects (for mundane 3D reality) that we face right now.

It is incredibly hot intellectual water.

Ease into it. :)

peter67
19th February 2011, 15:52
Ever since the invention of the telephone, a system was set up to monitor all conversation over the wire. We would'nt have been allowed to use it if they had no access to what was being discussed by the general population. We live in a world of paranoid freaks who will never surrender their control and will continue to check every keystroke and conversation by us to try and be one step ahead.

This is where it gets interesting. The game is up. They know they cant stop the awakening taking place right now. They must be worried otherwise this so called internet kill switch would'nt be in the mainstream arena right now. Desparate measures for us naughty people, how dare we have an opinion and express ourselves. lol. Thanks

K626
19th February 2011, 15:55

Hi K626

Could you expand on that a bit please or provide some information on it.

Thanks

EDIT: Ah, I just found something....hmm, interesting.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/93694

Yup that's pretty much it. And here is something else to consider in parallel...

"Anyone learning to drive a car will have experienced how the first (very conscious) fumblings are transformed through constant practice into automatic actions.

The neural networks driving those first uncertain fumblings are precisely where we would expect to find nerves in the undecided state when a small nudge from the brain's em field can topple them towards or away from firing. The field will "fine tune" the neural pathway towards the desired goal.

But neurons are connected so that when they fire together, they wire together, to form stronger connections. After practice, the influence of the field will become dispensable. The activity will be learnt and may thereafter be performed unconsciously.

One of the objections to an electromagnetic field theory of consciousness is, if our minds are electromagnetic, then why don't we pass out when we walk under an electrical cable or any other source of external electromagnetic fields? The answer is that our skin, skull and cerebrospinal fluid shield us from external electric fields.

“The conscious electromagnetic information field is, at present, still a theory. But if true, there are many fascinating implications for the concept of free will, the nature of creativity or spirituality, consciousness in animals and even the significance of life and death.

"The theory explains why conscious actions feel so different from unconscious ones ­- it is because they plug into the vast pool of information held in the brain's electromagnetic field,” Professor McFadden concluded.

The University of Surrey is one of the UK’s leading professional, scientific and technological universities with a world class research profile and a reputation for excellence in teaching and research.

(Reference: The paper “Synchronous firing and its influence on the brain’s electromagnetic field: evidence for an electromagnetic field theory of consciousness" by Johnjoe McFadden is published in the current edition of the Journal of Consciousness Studies, along with a commentary by Dr. Susan Pockett.) "

Let's call it PROJECT PLUME for our purposes here...

It was discovered and (knowledge given) about 50/60 years ago that people who had CONTACT (for example) had distinctly different electromagnetic signatures which had been altered and for a long while there was TAGGING (hard tech) ie radiochips behind the knee to keep an eye on these people, this was cumbersome, time consuming and often bungled.

Later and with the advancement of faster computing and data tracking and the ability of the grid to track more subtle and ambient signals (advancing 1000x per decade) the grid was now suseceptable to what in our story is notionally called PLUMING.

The tiny field of electromagnetism itself around the brain (the brain basically operates as a big bio-chemical magnet) could be logged for each individual. The state of the art now is that when certain types get together (say here at Avalon) there is also a kind of observable meshing of all our patterns into a larger field and they now know that the EVEN LARGER FIELD is actually around the whole planet.

In short individuals can be observed by how their personal field reacts with other fields (a group) and the main field THE PLANET.

Along with this of course came a whole host of other abuses ie feeding off the energy of THE FIELD (it appers in many threads and subject on this forum in topics such as psychic feeding or perhaps remote influencing (which is completely real btw).

For instance Charles perhaps targetted BILL cause his PLUME (his electromagnetic signature) had come to the attention of others and perhaps part of this was that HIS SIGNAL was beng boosted by US.

In short the tech is out there than can observe the interaction between our micro field (our brains) and the group field (say avalon or a group of friends) and finally the medium of the planetery field. We literally are what we think.

All that phone tapping stuff and whatnot is just the inland revenue or local concerns like Homeland security and such. The real targets are watched by a completely exotic and quasi-spiritual system.

Hope that helps, haven't done a very good job.

cheers

K

nb

With regard to coutermeasures, rocks with a high iron content flattens out your field and your brains cycle (magnetic) harmonises with such rock, therefore operates as a kind camoflague.
It is also intersting that if you go on holiday to say Finland (very magnetic area) you start to feel very relaxed and your brain patterns harmonise with the local geostatic (rock magnetism) field.
Getting such rocks and putting them under your bed also helps with sleep. :sleep:

Hope that helps.

K

Lazlo
19th February 2011, 16:06
I say let them listen. Right now it is only the fringe of society that is awake to this type of activity.

The more they listen and interfere the more people they wake up. Let them squeeze the bar of soap just as hard as they can, it will only slip away faster.
Brzezinski, while in Montreal last year for a CFR conference, said that a global political awakening was occuring and this was damaging the plans for a one world government.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many people are starting to clue in. Just a couple of weeks ago, I was at a business dinner with 7 other colleagues. I don 't discuss tin-foil with co-workers, as this can be less than advantageous for one's career prospects. So we are engaged in normal chit-chat over dinner when one of our senior management perks up his ears and says "FEMA camps are real and the goverment is making plans to round people up." I was the only other person at the table that knew what he was talking about. One co-worker asks what's a FEMA camp? I don't remember what it was that started this off, but it wasn't anything that I said (I had a mouthful of calamari and one of them little buggers almost made an escape through my nose) or a direct reference to camps from anyone.

Well, I certainly didn't expect to be discussing tin-foil at a business dinner, but the conversation went that way for a little while and now everyone in that group has at least heard of this. Most of them will dismiss it and never look any further, but I am willing to bet that at least one of them has started the process of waking up.

9eagle9
19th February 2011, 16:09
When you give away military secrets, you are visited by hovering helicopters...usually under cloak of darkness...but not always. I've had two of those that I am aware of.

I've experienced this twice. And some friends experienced it simply by doing some sort of high energy frequency whatever it was meditation. They actually aren't sure what they did to draw that sort of attention. Apparently blasting something out there on some level that could be detected. They sat that way for a long in mediation until the noise of the chopper came in. Had a boom mike on it. Like no one isn't going to notice that. There's infrequent chopper activity out here in the boonies of any sort, so whenever I hear one I think "oh jeez I wonder who's having incorrect thoughts today?"

Ron Mauer Sr
19th February 2011, 16:15
When sending an email that you wish to be private (I do not have any of those) put "Viagra" in the title. According to a friend, the software used to monitor email has a filter that skips over the remaining message if "Viagra" is in the title. Is it true or not? I did smile when I heard about it.

Lord Sidious
19th February 2011, 16:33
When sending an email that you wish to be private (I do not have any of those) put "Viagra" in the title. According to a friend, the software used to monitor email has a filter that skips over the remaining message. Whether it works or not, I did smile when I heard it.

The problem is, that the Echelon system has a long term book and a short term book that has key words in both.
The system scans emails, faxes, phone calls and all types of communications for these terms.
If you get a hit, it will make a copy of the communication.
If you get multiple hits, you will set off multiple flags and if you are talking in real time, they will monitor the communication in real time.
The title means little, the content is what is important.

Maria Stade
19th February 2011, 16:34

That people would awaken have been a problem for leaders a long time !

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14529-Rajneesh-Spiritual-terrorist

Thank you Yoda !

All Love

Browneyedsteve
19th February 2011, 16:35
I was at a boat launch not long after and 'my observer' was there, dressed for fall on a hot hot day. I jumped out of my boat to walk over and say something to him and lost the top to my bathing suit when I hit the water.. My observer didn't even flinch, double take or do anything a normal redblooded male would do when a woman loses her clothing accidentally in public. Everyone agreed that is what nailed he was a g-goon right there. Someone normal would have had at least a little reaction.

Hi 9eagle9
I hit the thanks button but that doesn't seem enough.
That is priceless!:shocked:
LMAO
Love and peace
Steve

Strat
19th February 2011, 17:03

I agree with you, however I think if there were a clever software engineer out there, it'd be relatively easy to set up a program that can fry your PC. If the processor(s) were to be ran (revved) as high as possible with the fans shut off, this should fry the PC. Right? The question is, how long would it take to fry the PC?

Obviously this wouldn't harm the user. I imagine if someone was trying to do that specifically, it'd have to be done manually. The mouse, USB, or something that could quickly be swapped would be the method of choice.

Operator
19th February 2011, 18:21
Maybe we look at it the wrong way ... Sure we don't want to be naive.
Yes, there are factions capable of monitoring everything they want ... however there are more factions than just one monitoring you.
Everything you do to make it more difficult for them helps keeping a certain percentage out ...

Don't give it up that easy. Why hand it to them on a silver platter ? That's already the first step on the path to submission.

shybastid
19th February 2011, 18:41
Wanna talk? Wanna be paranoid?
I was AT Mitchells house ONCE.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2359

I was 19.. The OLD shaddup and fish was going on out at his pond on the property.
(His son was fishing with a shotgun)

When we went into his communication room to talk... I was blown away with the electonics gizzadry and this was back in 1976. WALLS of reel to reel tape players.

A call came in on one of the phones. Mitchel immediatly turned on 3 tape playes at the same time and recorded and disguised his voice while on the call. I have no clue who he was talking to.

I was pretty nervous watching this.He sneered while on the phone.

I was followed for a while while I lived in Atlanta.
Scared the heck out of me.

I don't do anything illegal. Clicking into phone lines is normal. So what?

I don't know where THE Cray is and don't want to. Here's the "other" Cray.
http://www.cray.com/About/History.aspx

Camelot,Avalon and one other site is all I go to.
I mind my own business unless someone brings stuff up first.

shybastid
19th February 2011, 18:56
Oh,BTW,If you read the stuff on Werbell,I forgot about the stuff from Cleveland.

Oh, I AM originally an Italien from Cleveland. That was a long time ago.:cool:

jjl
19th February 2011, 19:14
--------

Dear Friends:

I am sure I've been tapped ten years or so, not of my own merit, but for the subversives I unintentionally hung with from age 15 to 45, I get a laugh out of it, then only calls I ever get are girlfriends sobbing about husbands and boyfriends. I find it pretty tiresome, imagine how THEY must feel:pound:

ghostrider
19th February 2011, 19:15
It is funny they try to hide something that we already know... They think they are keeping secrets. The Navy shot down the craft at roswell, Aliens walk among us, some look like us. Nasa put eyes in orbit around mars in the 70's, The structures on the moon, the list goes on, oh but they keeping secrets in the interest of national security. We are not secure if we know everything, it is hilarious !!!

T Smith
19th February 2011, 19:18
Yes, this is cool information, and I'm glad Bill shared this with us, but.....

I have an explicit message for the surveillance grid: Yawn. Big deal. This is nothing we don't already know. The only information that is really being leaked here, by this absurd Gestapo-Orwellian chicanery, is the degree to which our communications are so utterly monitored. Perhaps that's the real message here.

ghostrider
19th February 2011, 19:18
Can anyone say come on already D I S C L O S U R E !! When it does happen they won't tell us anything that we don't already know.

Ahkenaten
19th February 2011, 19:26
This is why I have been saying like a mantra, WAKE UP WAKE UP. Honesty is always the best policy because dishonesty distorts the quantum field. I have been told by an expert that though it is true that all levels of communication are being monitored and analyzed, there is an information overload problem - too much information. Thus the sort to drill down to topics that have been labeled as being "of interest" - and from there, sometimes referred to human analysts for review. However - based on the results of analysts' review of facts leading up to Iraq War II, I wouldn't be too worried about that. As for high level threats - well a friend of mine was on their landline with another friend in which they were having a heated discussion about the twit from Texas and so to speak got carried away with rhetorical excess only to be blasted in the ears by a high-decibel tone. Obviously they had said specific words that triggered the alarms meant to tell them they had transgressed into a NO GO ZONE. Anyway there are also technologies at work enabling whomever to locate and monitor us physically and mentally - then sometimes, as has happened to me and certainly others, certain cryptic very personalized threats are sent - just to let you know you are on the radar. EVEN SO BE NOT AFRAID. Clearly these beings are threatened and on the run -- there is nothing that can defeat an awakening force of nature......it is important to be fearless, truthful, and to continue to adhere to principles of the highest integrity. There is a moral element in the universe..........and unless we are refined and aware, we may be misled. We are creating our reality now. It is all about energetics and alignments.

shybastid
19th February 2011, 19:38
Oh here's eavsdropping and how it works at some levels:
http://motherjones.com/politics/2006/02/government-eavesdropping-biggest-secret
Nothing sinister.... Just the way it is.

http://www.ovid.com/site/products/tools/ovid/boolean.jsp?top=2&mid=3&bottom=8&subsection=13
Boolean was/is one of the first engines used by the Gov to track "phraseology".
In the day... Say 8ball or QP(quarter pound slang) and it put it on someones desk to follow up on in the morning in a printout of activity to follow up on. Or muder,or bomb...etc.

I have no clue what they use now. By "they" I mean them. I was never one of "them"
Always one of US.

shybastid
19th February 2011, 19:49
If I misspell one more word...I'll never come back on. rediculous.

Chicodoodoo
19th February 2011, 20:05
It is better to be an open book - then worry about what is within the pages.

Absolutely. It's best to be an open book and be accepting of every word on every page, and then write every blank page in a manner that honors your effort.

ThePythonicCow
19th February 2011, 20:31
(Very interesting, Bill leaving a message about Skype. My cousin was a huge user of it from the day it came out. Used it for all of his communications with the key people in his research.)
Is "my cousin" == "close relative ... [who continued on] ... alternative energy via anti-gravity." ??

T Smith
19th February 2011, 20:38

General question to the forum:

If you were to throw out a guess, what percentage of the people are currently conscious and awake? How close are we to reaching a critical mass?

Ahkenaten
19th February 2011, 20:45
My guess is that it is over 2% roughly equivalent to the % that = the Controllers and therein lies the problem. Neck and next race to.........? I am sure there are certain hallmarks or distinguishing characteristics of those who are awakening................manifesting those hallmarks marks one as a potential threat. Things have a natural way of multiplying, the crystallization process is a good metaphor, crystals being "living beings"able to replicate themselves UNDER THE CORRECT CONDITIONS. Clay also is a crystalline substance.............it is no coincidence that some traditions speak of humans as being "made of clay."

Rather than expending so much energy in cryptography, maybe we should go back to the fine art of speaking in metaphors and analogies, poetry being an excellent way to speak of that which we are not supposed to know, let alone speak. No one has, to my knowledge, been arrested for writing poetry..........and there is always convenient plausible deniability, after all - it is only "art" is it not? (Shakespeare, etc.)

Lefty Dave
19th February 2011, 20:49
Greetings

Here's an interesting aside from the internet blogs...

http://uk.gawker.com/5764551/why-is-the-military-creating-an-army-of-fake-people-on-the-internet

Why indeed !! Why would the military create an army of bloggers? duh! they're not the only ones..

mcaballero
19th February 2011, 20:52
My comments on this:

I find it hard to believe that cell-phones destruct themselves. Unless of course there is a mechanism inside which can be remotely activated (which would even make sense). It could also be an EM weapon, which also makes sense (point your dish to the place, and voila, it explodes). Of course there are other explanations, but this is what makes sense to me.
I am quite intrigued by secure communications, and it is very interesting to study the history of public cryptography systems. In public cryptography there is a key which is constructed with two very large prime numbers (on the order of 100 or more digits). The public key is the result of multiplying both numbers, the private key are the prime numbers themselves (it is much more complicated than that, but that's the basics). So if you find a fast way to factorize numbers, the cryptography is broken. It happens that quantum computing is very good at this, but publicly only very simple problems have been solved. Regarding iChat, it uses public key cryptography to exchange keys, and then AES-256 is used for the encryption. So, the problem is the public key part. Regarding AES-256, it could also be broken by quantum computing, but this would be more complicated, as you would need to have a copy of plaintext and ciphertext to recover the key.
The only absolutely secure way of communication uses OTP (one-time pad), which is a very "stupid" method. I use quotes because it is actually a very smart method, it is the only encryption that is 100% secure. It involves generating several gigabytes/terabytes of data (the key), which both the sender and receiver share (using a private physical exchange). Once the sender uses part of the OTP key, that keys must be destroyed both at receiver and sender. The problem with OTP is that you don't want statistical dependence in the method for generating the key (if there is statistical dependence you can guess the next bit by using information of the previous bits, and that is very undesirable). Thus pseudo-random generators are definitely out of the question. The best method for generating OTP data is using a real random signal, like the radioactive decay of a substance. You don't want to use public random information, as others might have access to it as well. Most modern CPU's also have a way of generating random signals using two timers that run with slightly different frequencies. But I wouldn't trust that.
Guess why there are so few public OTP encryption programs available. :-).

With best wishes,

Ahkenaten
19th February 2011, 20:54
Greetings

http://uk.gawker.com/5764551/why-is-the-military-creating-an-army-of-fake-people-on-the-internet

Why indeed !! Why would the military create an army of bloggers? duh! they're not the only ones..

Ah Me Thinks There is Something Afoot..................Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing, by this I mean that if we resort to poetry, mathematics and - gasp - philosophy, that will keep them guessing. That is how secrets have been passed down for thousands of years! Best of all if we continue our energetic awakening telepathy combined with total honesty is the best. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Truth prevails, another world is born, etc. Oh well................:eyebrows:

ThePythonicCow
19th February 2011, 21:17
Don't give it up that easy. Why hand it to them on a silver platter ? That's already the first step on the path to submission.Well said.

I'll wager a cup of Peet's coffee that the spooks were not cracking Bill's 256 bit encrypted iChat in real time, but that rather they only knew who was connected to him. I'd wager more, but as with any widely distributed product, the opportunities for back doors are substantial.

Skype uses layers of proprietary obfuscation and encryption. Any very widely used tool depending on security through obscurity is pretty much guaranteed to be hacked by the spooks. I've only analyzed Skype security briefly, but from what I can tell, it should be vulnerable to a man-in-the-middle attack, in which selected users do not exchange keys end-to-end with the people they thought they were chatting or talking with, but rather via a controlled intermediary, which can then unpack, read, repack and send on all packets.

I would expect the transfer of pgp or gpg encrypted files to be quite resistant to the spooks hacking, so long as one can keep ones private keys and their pass phrases out of the spooks hands.

Yes, the stuff is complicated, and yes the "other side" has an advantage in the amount of human and computer power they can throw at the problem. But don't just throw up one's hands and give in to big brother seeing all. Make them work for it. They have their limits too.

Charlie Pecos
19th February 2011, 21:21
Hi Bill,

Thank you for this explanation. Everytime I try to talk with my brother in Illinois, there is a lot of static on the line if we try to talk about "tin hat" stuff.

About three weeks ago I called a contact at a local business for some work. He told me they they didn't need anyone right then, but that he would be back in contact with me in a couple of weeks. I called again the other day to check in with him and was told he hadn't worked there in six months. I spoke with the man 3 weeks ago.

Can anyone shed some light on this as I am thoroughly confounded?

T Smith
19th February 2011, 21:25
Rather than expending so much energy in cryptography, maybe we should go back to the fine art of speaking in metaphors and analogies, poetry being an excellent way to speak of that which we are not supposed to know, let alone speak. No one has, to my knowledge, been arrested for writing poetry..........and there is always convenient plausible deniability, after all - it is only "art" is it not? (Shakespeare, etc.)

I'm sure Jordan Maxwell could speak to this... symbology is one method of communication the controllers use -- presumably for similar reasons.

lazer
19th February 2011, 21:43
When sending an email that you wish to be private (I do not have any of those) put "Viagra" in the title. According to a friend, the software used to monitor email has a filter that skips over the remaining message. Whether it works or not, I did smile when I heard it.

The problem is, that the Echelon system has a long term book and a short term book that has key words in both.
The system scans emails, faxes, phone calls and all types of communications for these terms.
If you get a hit, it will make a copy of the communication.
If you get multiple hits, you will set off multiple flags and if you are talking in real time, they will monitor the communication in real time.
The title means little, the content is what is important.

Hi there,

Yes you are quite correct....on phones etc...
There are certain code word prompters...

JRS
19th February 2011, 22:26
Hi Bill and All, I was told by someone I trust that there exists in orbit around this planet a system of satellites that are capable of interfacing with a humans thought. There is no such thing as a 'private' conversation here on Earth. Bill's statement 'Folks, no communications are secure. And 256-bit encryption means nothing at all' is very true.

Franny
19th February 2011, 23:25
About 20 years ago I was working on the US east coast in Information Systems and met a guy called Bill. He had recently changed jobs from working at Bell Labs to R&D at IBM -- there were several campuses nearby. He thought he was working on a voice recognition system for customer service at Bell. He overheard some talk and found out that they were actually working on Eschelon.

His grandmother had recently had a stroke and he used that as an excuse to get out of his contract saying he wanted to be closer to his family while she recovered.

A few years ago I read an article in a NZ news site. It was a long article complaining about NZ doing a lot of work for Eschelon but not getting any info at all. It was all incripted and sent to the US and UK. Right around that time I read a DC area news site and found that a govt office (FBI?) was launching another satellite that would be able to monitor hundreds of thousands of electronic communications at a time. Just one of many.

Once in a while I read at tech sites another article about how new technologies are able to tell what one is thinking or see what they are dreaming, pinpoint exactly where a person is by their bodiesʻ electronic signature by satellite, that Microsoft has built a "backdoor" into computers since Windows 95. To help the govt look for terrorists and criminals of course.

If MS has a built in back door for alphabet agencies and newer cell phones can be tracked even when switched off, why canʻt they all not have a "kill" switch or backdoor that can be activated remotely -- with highly advanced technology that is not available to the public? Planes can be controlled remotely as well.

I have also read and seen patents that technology existed for older TVs for 2-way use. People watching TV could be monitored. Two years ago I read on a tech site that the new digital TVs had camera and recording devices in them. The maker of one was interviewed for the article and said that they couldnʻt actually see who was watching, that they could only see enough to tell if children were watching adult oriented programs. Made me feel a lot better that this is what they used it for.

So much of this is right out in the open when we wake up and take the time to search for it and connect the dots.

What is it about us wee folk that scares them so much? After all, theyʻre the ones with all the latest technology and weapons? :)

Chicodoodoo
20th February 2011, 00:08
Rather than expending so much energy in cryptography, maybe we should go back to the fine art of speaking in metaphors and analogies, poetry being an excellent way to speak of that which we are not supposed to know, let alone speak.

Dang it! And I was hoping for a simpler world where everything is out in the open and secrecy is unnecessary.

Lord Sidious
20th February 2011, 02:21
Rather than expending so much energy in cryptography, maybe we should go back to the fine art of speaking in metaphors and analogies, poetry being an excellent way to speak of that which we are not supposed to know, let alone speak.

Dang it! And I was hoping for a simpler world where everything is out in the open and secrecy is unnecessary.

Build it and they will come.

bluestflame
20th February 2011, 02:24
and what was the recent rocket launch involving , another satellite to add to the mix(er)

Anchor
20th February 2011, 02:46

Cool technique. An exposure to expose the g-goon.

Sadly not one I am equipped for.

MariaDine
20th February 2011, 03:49
My comments on this:

I find it hard to believe that cell-phones destruct themselves. Unless of course there is a mechanism inside which can be remotely activated (which would even make sense). It could also be an EM weapon, which also makes sense (point your dish to the place, and voila, it explodes). Of course there are other explanations, but this is what makes sense to me.
I am quite intrigued by secure communications, and it is very interesting to study the history of public cryptography systems. In public cryptography there is a key which is constructed with two very large prime numbers (on the order of 100 or more digits). The public key is the result of multiplying both numbers, the private key are the prime numbers themselves (it is much more complicated than that, but that's the basics). So if you find a fast way to factorize numbers, the cryptography is broken. It happens that quantum computing is very good at this, but publicly only very simple problems have been solved. Regarding iChat, it uses public key cryptography to exchange keys, and then AES-256 is used for the encryption. So, the problem is the public key part. Regarding AES-256, it could also be broken by quantum computing, but this would be more complicated, as you would need to have a copy of plaintext and ciphertext to recover the key.
The only absolutely secure way of communication uses OTP (one-time pad), which is a very "stupid" method. I use quotes because it is actually a very smart method, it is the only encryption that is 100% secure. It involves generating several gigabytes/terabytes of data (the key), which both the sender and receiver share (using a private physical exchange). Once the sender uses part of the OTP key, that keys must be destroyed both at receiver and sender. The problem with OTP is that you don't want statistical dependence in the method for generating the key (if there is statistical dependence you can guess the next bit by using information of the previous bits, and that is very undesirable). Thus pseudo-random generators are definitely out of the question. The best method for generating OTP data is using a real random signal, like the radioactive decay of a substance. You don't want to use public random information, as others might have access to it as well. Most modern CPU's also have a way of generating random signals using two timers that run with slightly different frequencies. But I wouldn't trust that.
Guess why there are so few public OTP encryption programs available. :-).

With best wishes,
----------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JskJpqV7fdg&feature=related

:) ...couldn't help it !
But no disrespect intended !
Namasté

MariaDine
20th February 2011, 04:22
Cash, cash, cash, I pay in cash (only the guv would finds something suspect about my grocery activities...who exactly is paranoid here....lol) Internet orders are more of a problem and that's where I buy my exotic 'troubling' products like mono-gold. If you contact someone and send them a money order they are usually agreeable and wait to ship till the order arrives. I'm sure that can be traced as well though. They depend on us self policing each other and scoffing and deriding each others 'paranoid' speculations but that doesn't hold water for them like it did at one time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvl0j4Qrydg&feature=related

I think this is still up to date ! :)

Bright Garlick
20th February 2011, 06:58
Bill thank you for your story. I think the obvious thing for people to realize is what you said 'no communications are secure'. So if you are going to say something, be prepared to live with it. Or else share it in a quiet empty place, where only nature can hear you.

I suggest folks take calculated risks - know your limits and don't cross that line. No matter how curious others are ! :nod:

Hybrid5226
20th February 2011, 07:48
Bill Thank you for the story .

It gives me an opening to ask a question that I have been waiting to ask .

I did not see it mentioned when listening to interviews ,recordings, or videos on the internet how common is it for folks to get key stroke interference .

The Wade Frazier ,Dr. Brian O'Leary interview that Bill an Kerry did .

I had to listen through the whole interview last night through constant computer keyboard keystrokes an throat clearing at a slightly lower volume then the voices in the interview .

I have been on YouTube before watching an listening controversial subject matter an words in red will pop up saying I'm tired of your shenanigans across the top of the screen with the accompanying keyboard keystrokes going on when listening to the videos.

Anyone else?

Thank you.
Erin

Ron Mauer Sr
24th February 2011, 19:45
Greetings

The game is always resource expenditure vs. potential gain.
Fake bloggers are less expensive than other control options.
We keep getting fed more and more lies, distractions, and twisted stories as the "powers that be" struggle to maintain control.

On the positive side, we must be very powerful because they are still lying to us.