PDA

View Full Version : When I come here, I get lost.

dddanieljjjamesss
19th February 2011, 18:06
Avalon has been a source of really good information for me in the past.

From PA1, Mudras post about... well, Mudras had sent me on a trip of really coming down into my body and learning what it means to be human. This information was important because it helped me to spin off in a direction where truth was obtainable simply by my own observation and experimentation. And still, there are a handful of posters who are discrete and realize the powers of their words and bring clear information to the table. Yet I find mostly that precision and accuracy are hard to find in many posts. Truth, as it were, is obfuscated here just as it is anywhere else. So many just make the big picture even fuzzier. How often does a thread start up, only for Bill to come in and say "this information has been discredited?"

I must sadly express my opinion that coming here lately and trying to sort through everyone's individual perspectives leaves me skewed and dizzy. It seems many are just following the breadcrumb trail without taking a moment to pause and just look around them. This is not a thread about Charles, though that information has made it even more difficult to discern Truth, and you can see people reaching because he has the confidence to say "This is the Truth." Beware, lest you be mislead.

Some of you will read this, and I want to say to you - much of what you read into a thread is coming from you, yourself. Take a topic like pole shift. All relevant discussion has disappeared into the realm of conspiracy and the unknown. Everyone's theories coagulate into a pool of unverifiable information. In this situation, I am thankful for Fred's comments in the pole shift thread, as he actually has some knowledge of geomagnetic properties.

A Warning: Stop running with scissors. The most important thing for ourselves and each other is to realize that we don't know anything. Grasping for tidbits, whatever be their source, just makes it more difficult for our descendants to follow us to the heart of the matter through threads that have past. I will no longer dig through 30 page threads, even if there be good info, because the experience of doing so is mentally exhausting.

It constantly gets said that the truth is within us, but how many people sit and contemplate this before they post seeking the "answers?"

Does anyone else feel this way? Have you already left this place behind? I feel we are deeply suffering from a lack of organization and direction.

That's my message in a bottle. Hope one of you opens it.

Heartsong
19th February 2011, 18:14
I'm hoping that the personal projections settle down. The recent flurry had a feeling of adolescent urgency of "I want it all, I want it now." The endless posts just served to keep the adrenaline flowing and didn't further knowledge or insight. I have faith in the Avalon members. Their better selves will prevail. We're just at the beginning.

JDM
19th February 2011, 18:20
I can understand what you are saying.

But this is a forum. Of course a forum is a gathering place of many people engaging in conversations and sharing ideas, experiences, and opinions.
I think thats what we came here for. To engage and share our ideas and thoughts. Some may have different views and ideas on certain topics of discussion, But we dont have to accept them. we just move on to something that resonates with us.
It can be confusing to cipher through all of the conversations and jargon.

One persons truth is not the same for another person. We have diffrent views on what "truth" is. It is you and only you that decides what your truth is. You dont need anyone to tell you what it is.
If someone TRULY belives that the moon is made of green cheese, that is what that persons truth is.

most of us are here to share our ideas and thoughts on topics that we want the truth about. Not everyones going to agree.
And that can be a good thing.

greybeard
19th February 2011, 18:24
Hi D
Unfortunately I agree there has been an exodus of highly talented individuals recently, some of them Mods like Frank Samuel who's knowledge of healing frequencies and spirituality was second to none. Most have gone quietly but Avalon is much diminished by their leaving
Some are with Mudra who had the brightest light I ever had the fortune to witness.
Truth seeker Dan has established his own website so rarely posts here. Beren and RedeZra regular contributors a rare appearance now.
Other too who were posting in other sections other than spiritual.
Good to see you pointing out the lowering of the high standards of all kinds of information that we took for granted here.
Hopefully it is just a temporary situation

Chris

Alien Ramone
19th February 2011, 18:26
My approach is to consider possiblities and constantly adjust my opinions of the probablities of different aspects of what is going on as I see new information or opinions. Too much information doesn't botther me. Since we don't know what is going on, we can't really know which "tidbits" to ignore and which not to. I try to keep it all in the back of my mind the best that I can. I hope we get full disclosure as Charels said we would. We will each discern for ourselves what is going on based on information that we take in and our processing of it.

I don't think organizing things or setting a direction will help, because there is no way to know which direction to go. Avalon is a good Forum to get information for evaluation and to discuss related things.

Brodie75
19th February 2011, 18:31
Your own intuition will lead you to what imformation you need to see

and when you need to see it. And that imformation will lead you

somewhere else. All paths are different but the destination is the same :)

john.d
19th February 2011, 18:37
I agree with you dddanieljjjamesss , the vibe has most definately changed . I will still be coming here although not as enthusiastically as in the past .

passiglight
19th February 2011, 18:38
Avalon has been a source of really good information for me in the past.

From PA1, Mudras post about... well, Mudras had sent me on a trip of really coming down into my body and learning what it means to be human. This information was important because it helped me to spin off in a direction where truth was obtainable simply by my own observation and experimentation. And still, there are a handful of posters who are discrete and realize the powers of their words and bring clear information to the table. Yet I find mostly that precision and accuracy are hard to find in many posts. Truth, as it were, is obfuscated here just as it is anywhere else. So many just make the big picture even fuzzier. How often does a thread start up, only for Bill to come in and say "this information has been discredited?"

I must sadly express my opinion that coming here lately and trying to sort through everyone's individual perspectives leaves me skewed and dizzy. It seems many are just following the breadcrumb trail without taking a moment to pause and just look around them. This is not a thread about Charles, though that information has made it even more difficult to discern Truth, and you can see people reaching because he has the confidence to say "This is the Truth." Beware, lest you be mislead.

Some of you will read this, and I want to say to you - much of what you read into a thread is coming from you, yourself. Take a topic like pole shift. All relevant discussion has disappeared into the realm of conspiracy and the unknown. Everyone's theories coagulate into a pool of unverifiable information. In this situation, I am thankful for Fred's comments in the pole shift thread, as he actually has some knowledge of geomagnetic properties.

A Warning: Stop running with scissors. The most important thing for ourselves and each other is to realize that we don't know anything. Grasping for tidbits, whatever be their source, just makes it more difficult for our descendants to follow us to the heart of the matter through threads that have past. I will no longer dig through 30 page threads, even if there be good info, because the experience of doing so is mentally exhausting.

It constantly gets said that the truth is within us, but how many people sit and contemplate this before they post seeking the "answers?"

Does anyone else feel this way? Have you already left this place behind? I feel we are deeply suffering from a lack of organization and direction.

Quote:
"Some of you will read this, and I want to say to you - much of what you read into a thread is coming from you, yourself. Take a topic like pole shift. All relevant discussion has disappeared into the realm of conspiracy and the unknown. Everyone's theories coagulate into a pool of unverifiable information. In this situation, I am thankful for Fred's comments in the pole shift thread, as he actually has some knowledge of geomagnetic properties."

I find your comment with regard to fred most unusual, because as i understand it and as a contributor to that thread, and believe me i think i understand it,,,,,,

Freds contribution to that thread has been what ? please tell me..

IMHO for someone who claims to have knowledge of the subject matter in hand,, and years of experience at that,,, he has contributed nothing,,,,,

He is allegedly in a position to bring into the thread years of knowledge and understanding and what is his contribution ?

Please tell me, because i don't see anything,, other than him constantly saying ,,,no thats not right or this isn't right, but where is he adding to the data from his own knowledge base,,what positive piece of literary composition has been divulged by fred that is informative ??

Please tell me,,,,

He even placed a picture of a jet which is IMO a classic piece of postioning false information in the context of the discussion,, we were talking about chemtrails,,,,and he places a picture of a plane dumping fuel,,which if one did not realise could easily have been mistaken for a plane dumping chemtrail,,,, it wasn't untill i made a comment about this picture LATER IN THE THREAD, that he actually said ,,,"oh its dumping fuel",,,,,,,Why would he do that ,,,????? THE SUBJECT MATTER WAS CHEMTRAILS !!!

Especially when he allegedly has years of knowledge on this subject ????

All he did was to bold some text in a piece of an article i had included,,,,,,,and on every piece of work that i contributed to that thread i put the links there for the reader to do their own research and to discern for themselves whether it stands up to any scrutiny or not,,

thats the point here,, that the contributor puts the links in the thread for the reader to follow,, i believe its called a line of inquiry,,,

Even the youtube links are self evident of their links,,, one doesn't have to believe what is put on youtube, one has the right to discern for oneself the legitimacy of the content.

So tell me please,,,what is the message in YOUR bottle,,, because i fail to understand your language here, and the point you are trying to make,,,,,

cosmic love

dddanieljjjamesss
25th February 2011, 19:24
Not all knowledge comes with a click-able hyperlink.

I used that thread as an example of rationality being used amidst what I agree, was a bunch of "half-cocked" ideas.

To me, Fred was the only one on the ground. I didn't need any sources to determine that.

Still, this thread is not about that thread, so lets not miss the point.

Carmody
26th February 2011, 03:42
Hi D
Unfortunately I agree there has been an exodus of highly talented individuals recently, some of them Mods like Frank Samuel who's knowledge of healing frequencies and spirituality was second to none. Most have gone quietly but Avalon is much diminished by their leaving
Some are with Mudra who had the brightest light I ever had the fortune to witness.
Truth seeker Dan has established his own website so rarely posts here. Beren and RedeZra regular contributors a rare appearance now.
Other too who were posting in other sections other than spiritual.
Good to see you pointing out the lowering of the high standards of all kinds of information that we took for granted here.
Hopefully it is just a temporary situation

Chris

To me, they left in moments of high stress from the astrological aspects creating those high levels of stress that we have seen for the past prior 5 days.

I said that these days, from Feb 20th to Feb 25th, would be VERY high stress...and they were. Ouch!

Some of us jumped away.

They are always welcome back. :) They go ....where they need to go.

As all of you may note..the energy has changed again. It is stable, quieter, but new.

Ninth day of the Mayan is around the corner. Things are moving fast now.

Hughe
26th February 2011, 06:04
There are average 500 to 800 new posts everyday whenever I log in.
I only read threads related to my interests/concerns, posting articles is another matter.

Sowelu
26th February 2011, 06:45
Hey now everybody..

Yes it isn't all useful information but try to remember that people come in all levels of spirituality ..
And everyone of you had a starting point and there was probably a time that you posted seemingly more ignorant things or asked the "dumb questions"

You should be impressed that they aren't too intimidated to post about topics they aren't completely aware of in a community so established as this one.
A number of them are asking for information related to such topics, as the seniors, you guys should be stepping in and filling in the blanks (in a constructive non-insulting way)

Many of you speak of being enlightened already or at full
"awareness" doesn't this include the ability express true love and understanding to all?

The path to spiritual enlightenment is a varitable one, we should respect the differences and nurture the deficiencies as only positive reinforcement will cause positive change.

Sure there are "more members" and more posts that SEEM like dribble to those of you who have been here for years... being upset by that is like an adult getting mad at a child for not being able to hold a decent conversation. There will be moments of confusion and "mental wanderings" into other ideas, as the "children" are still in the imaginative stage.

As the old fogies or "elders" , yes, you should be respected but respect is something that has to be gained. While i know and have read many valuable posts from the oldies,
Hearing them complain about change and new people kind of takes away from that and makes them seem a little more hostile

PLEASE don't take this the wrong way,
I'm trying to encourage we try a new understanding for both parties.
It will be frustrating but eventually it will work itself out. I have confidence in that.
In the end it's the ones who are willing to treck the rough trails that will find the higher knowlege.
I believe even the spiritual "Newbie" has SOMETHING to offer, give them time to find out what that is.

:peace:

Sowelu
26th February 2011, 06:48
I might add that while my membership is recent I've been watching for awhile :P

Chicodoodoo
26th February 2011, 08:17
The most important thing for ourselves and each other is to realize that we don't know anything.

It constantly gets said that the truth is within us....

I feel we are deeply suffering from a lack of organization and direction.

Well, yeah. If "the truth is within us" and "we don't know anything", then you might expect "a lack of organization and direction."

Personally, I believe all three are over-simplifications.

ThePythonicCow
26th February 2011, 09:22
All relevant discussion has disappeared into the realm of conspiracy and the unknown.Perhaps this is not unintended...

mondaze
26th February 2011, 09:25
i agree there is a cacophony of voices on avalon which makes it difficult to find the melody. However, there is a way to tune into the most pleasing voices and that comes from within. Just regard the disonance as radio static and develop finer tuning.

qbeac
26th February 2011, 13:32
Avalon has been a source of really good information for me in the past……….snip……..

I must sadly express my opinion that coming here lately and trying to sort through everyone's individual perspectives leaves me skewed and dizzy. ……..snip……….

Hi dddanieljjjamesss, after reading your post, the feeling I’ve had is the same one I have just expressed to another users (Budaheart) in this post:

Post #16, pag. 1. Answer to Budaheart about her strange feelings about this forum
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14673-Swimming-in-muddy-waters&p=156700&viewfull=1#post156700