PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Vaccine Autisum

TheCougarandEagle
20th February 2011, 00:52
John.......

0Y1VTYzLYy4

Steve C
20th February 2011, 10:16
Our 10yr old is severely autistic......i hav'nt watched the video yet because it is hard enough watching your own child,let alone any1 elses.

Jakinabox
20th February 2011, 11:01
When you watch your own child change after vaccinations and disappear into his own inaccessible world,stop speaking and stop letting you hug him,you know what caused this damage.

vibrations
20th February 2011, 11:49
My deepest feelings are with you, dear parents, who’s children have to go through this poisoning.

There was apparently some successful works to eliminate the toxins from the brain of autistic children by a NL doctor, I think his last name is Meyer and he lives somewhere in Spain. There are also reports (do not know if it is true) about autism getting much better with Jim Humble's MMS. With a little search the information can almost for sure be widened.

Jakinabox
20th February 2011, 13:12
Thank you Vibrations.
Just looking into MMS now.Don't know why we haven't before now,we've certainly heard of it and as you can imagine we've looked into all sorts while searching for a miracle.
At present we seem to be getting some improvements from using magnesium and iodine transdermally but we are always open to suggestions and information.

vibrations
20th February 2011, 13:19
Dr Meyer , as I recall, works with Homeopathy and he certanly did some great advances in some clinic in Cyprus, that's why I know he was managed to heal a bunch of children who then suddenly regain the abilities and start to continue mental dvelopement.

Jakinabox
20th February 2011, 13:52
Im having trouble finding anything on Dr Meyer but I'm going to assume that he followed the Cease Autism-Dr Titus Smits protocol or similar.

We started our son on a homeopathic MMR clear last summer but stopped before christmas as his reactions were quite extreme(healing crisis?)and with myself due to have a baby ,it was a difficult time.

Its funny you mention homeopathy now as I have been thinking of starting him back on it and was on the Cease Autism website last night.

VajraYaya
20th February 2011, 16:49
I have met too many autistic kids. One family has 4 kids, 3 of them autistic and the youngest, the fourth if fine because the parents did not vaccinate him.

It is plainly obvious that vaccines cause autism but i believe that mercury and thimerasol is not the problem. Yes, mercury is toxic to and destroys nerve tissue, that is a fact.

The whole Thimerasol issue and lawsuit was REALLY premature and did a huge disservice to the anti-vaccine and the autism causes. They are now easier to dismiss and discredit. I would agree that the rise in autism and all the other autoimmune conditions, asthma, allergies and such, is directly as a result of vaccines themselves and not their preservatives. Vaccination theory and the science backing it is so flimsy and doesn't hold up to rigorous scrutiny.

Back in the 1860s when the nature of communicable disease and immunity was first being hashed out, the prevailing and growing idea was that disease took root in a depleted system. Disease and infection were opportunistic, but Pasteur, after plagiarizing the work of others that he did not fully understand, knew firstly how to use the media of the day as a way to get his information or dis-information adopted. His closeness to Napoleon helped fund his ego driven campaign and helped to get his very flawed ideas to become wider public knowledge. His famous media stunt of vaccinating a flock of sheep for anthrax, almost backfired when a day or two after he vaccinated them in front of the press, all the sheep died. He merely replaced the sheep and later showed a fawning media that they were still alive and the he had now cured this disease. He was a hero.

The theories of immunity then were elementary at best and today are not much more developed. Problems with vaccination are ignored because of the threat to an industry (just as a quiet, simple and natural cure for cancer would threaten the cancer industry and the egos of those scientists and academics who have so much of their lives invested in being right, who would they be if they turned out to be wrong. They will defend their reputation and prestigious positions through any fraudulent and underhanded means. I speak from experience.)

While noble and righteous in it's intent to serve the families of the vaccine damaged and to try to prevent future damage, the campaign to incriminate Thimerasol was as narrow and shortsightedly simplistic as vaccine theory itself. They were trying to point the finger at one single, simple cause of damage to a little understood and very complex system, in the same way that vaccine makers try to prevent illness by little understanding of a complex and unpredictably adaptive system. So now all the critics of the anti-vaccine or autism activists have to do is point to how they have removed mercury, and even aluminum if they want, and autism still continues to increase. Therefore vaccines are not the cause of autism and the continued pursuit of this avenue reduces these activists, in their minds, to a bunch of angry, bored, ranting housewives.

I believe that Dr. Wakefield's approach to studying what was happening in the gut of these children is the right one. I remember reading that parents were having successes dealing with gut related issues in their kids, being careful with diet, using probiotics and digestive enzymes. Jenny McCarthy has had great success with her son. Just keep looking for these success stories. Autism will be cured by attentive, loving parents using nutrition and supplements, not medical 'science'. MY heart goes out to all here and everywhere who have to deal with this reality every day. Take heart, there are solutions, just keep asking questions until you are satisfied.

karelia
20th February 2011, 17:26
It is plainly obvious that vaccines cause autism but i believe that mercury and thimerasol is not the problem. Yes, mercury is toxic to and destroys nerve tissue, that is a fact.

I agree that thimerasol/mercury isn't the only cause, though if you compare the symptoms of mercury poisoning with the symptoms of autism, you do pretty much get the same thing. From what I've read, I pretty much concluded that it's the interaction of the various ingredients in vaccines that cause the major damage. At 2/4/6 months, child is injected with DTP, which contains thimerosol (which initially was tested on a group of elderly patients suffering from meningitis. They all died, but the conclusion of the "study" was that thimerosol is safe, since all patients died from meningitis). Then, at 12 months, MMR is given, which contains an antibiotic of the name neomycin. The Merck Manual stated—at least in 1998 or thereabouts; not sure it still says the same—that neomycin counter-indicates injections because of its high toxicity. A very small study was conducted on mice some time ago that included the injection of mercury, followed by adding neomycin to the water the mice were given. The result was that once they'd ingested the neomycin, the mercury broke through the blood brain barrier. And I think that is exactly the reason why so many children start to display signs of autism after the MMR.

There is more, though, that will never appear in the MSM. Vaccine damage (and if you receive a vaccine, you are vaccine damaged, there is no doubt) is inherited down the generations, making the young ones more and more susceptible to the obvious damage. If your grandmother only ever received the smallpox vax (which was mandatory in many countries for decades), but your parents never received any vaccine, chances are that you won't notice the damage if you receive a vaccine. But if your grandparents, parents, partner's grandparents, parents all received all "recommended" vaccinations, your child will be way more prone to any damage vaccines cause. And they don't stop with autism either. I think it's safe to assume that any auto-immune disease can be traced to a vaccine ingredient.

vibrations
20th February 2011, 17:45
Im having trouble finding anything on Dr Meyer but I'm going to assume that he followed the Cease Autism-Dr Titus Smits protocol or similar.

We started our son on a homeopathic MMR clear last summer but stopped before christmas as his reactions were quite extreme(healing crisis?)and with myself due to have a baby ,it was a difficult time.

Its funny you mention homeopathy now as I have been thinking of starting him back on it and was on the Cease Autism website last night.

Sorry, I know that Dr Meyer is hard to find but right now my friend which is also his close friend, is far away from here and I won't have contact quite a while with him. If you maybe try some Homeopathic association in Spain, specially in Cataluña, someone will maybe now how to find him. I would also try to send some mails to different clinics in Cyprus where he did a lot of work. If I knew him I would be able to help you.

I respect a lot jim Humble's work, but the first formula did not convinced me enough. Try contact him (he is now in Dominical Republic) and maybe he can give you some clues how to treat with a new formula. as I understand, the most important part is the procedure or protocol how hw calls it, and different protocols give different result.

Ultima Thule
20th February 2011, 17:54
Karelia, you have a connection to Finland/Russia do you? I do agree with your cumulative damage. Also at the same time the basic constitution of the kids are worse by the generation and the nutrition is compromised.

Terribly sorry for all you who have first hand experience on this. I know that you have probably tried many things, but along with homeopathy also craniosacral therapy might be an asset, for the vaccines attack more or less the deepest level of physiology and may affect cerebrospinal fluid flow and bones of the cranial vault -> areas of the brain not being able to function properly. This in some cases might be to some extent helped with CS. Check out http://www.upledger.com, also Osteopathic practitioners might have studied cranial osteopathy as a part of their education.

karelia
20th February 2011, 18:15
Karelia, you have a connection to Finland/Russia do you? I do agree with your cumulative damage. Also at the same time the basic constitution of the kids are worse by the generation and the nutrition is compromised.

Not quite. I chose the name for the internet because I love Sibelius's Karelia Suite, and the area in Finland/Russia by the same name resonates on a deep level with all its forests and lakes. :)

As to reversing vaccine damage, there are many ways it can be done, though none of them easy. Leaving dairy and gluten out of a diet is a major step towards improvement (it all comes down to diet, doesn't it?), but it can be hell because many vaccine damaged people are outright addicted to both dairy and gluten, and weaning off that addiction can be very hard. But it does work for many.

Unfortunately, many parents in the MS paradigm tell themselves that their child/ren chose to be afflicted with autism and that it's all right, that it's just a different kind of lifestyle. And that saddens me greatly because it essentially increases the suffering on this planet, which is the last thing we need. Or those who believe what their MS doctors say, no matter what, and continue to vaccinate, even though deep down, they must know it's them that cause a great deal of damage.

Scott
20th February 2011, 19:05
RhndCkEfJQg

Mary Tocco is on the Board of Directors for the World Association for Vaccine Education (WAVE), the Director of Vaccine Research and Education for Michigan Opposing Mandatory Vaccines (MOM), and is also affiliated with Mothering Magazine as a member of Ask the Experts. She speaks around the US and Canada and is a frequent guest on many national radio programs. Mary, a member and co-founder of the American Chiropractic Autism Board, sponsors the Hope For Autism Training conferences for children suffering with Autism Spectrum Disorders. She is on a passionate mission to educate parents so they can make an informed vaccine decision.

_fjjtNQqNbI

Jakinabox
20th February 2011, 22:10
I believe that Dr. Wakefield's approach to studying what was happening in the gut of these children is the right one. I remember reading that parents were having successes dealing with gut related issues in their kids, being careful with diet, using probiotics and digestive enzymes

Absolutely -see GAPS Gut and psychology syndrome Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride.My son was diagnosed with leaky gut and excess yeast so he could really benefit from the GF/CF diet or SCD but he will only eat a few types of food and refuses to eat anything new(common with autism,they dont like change).

Some parents will just refuse all foods other than on the SCD but it means the child will starve himself for who knows how long?I'm told they all eat eventually and the longest has taken a week before eating the new food.This causes a total yeast die off but can be dangerous and make the child very poorly.

I worked with a nutritionist for a year to attempt to change his diet but nothing worked.I have also tried digestive enzymes for a couple of years but didn't notice any changes.

I believe the everything they put in the vaccines contributes to any damage caused-have you seen what goes in them?Many parents follow Andrew Cutlers chelation protocol for mercury poisoning.Theres also the live measles virus found in the gut of many autistic children.

Unfortunately, many parents in the MS paradigm tell themselves that their child/ren chose to be afflicted with autism and that it's all right, that it's just a different kind of lifestyle. And that saddens me greatly because it essentially increases the suffering on this planet, which is the last thing we need. Or those who believe what their MS doctors say, no matter what, and continue to vaccinate, even though deep down, they must know it's them that cause a great deal of damage
Yes I never understood this having an autistic child myself.I think they possibly have children who are only mildly affected because I really don't think they would be saying that if their child was still incontinent at 10yrs old,still had no real form of communication and would hit,kick and bite you and themselves with frustration.Autism is a living hell as far as I'm concerned and I'm pretty sure my son would agree if he could speak.Why would he chose to be this way,trapped in a solitary,scarey world day in day out?oh I would love to meet one of those parents,have them swap children for a day and then see if they still think its a good choice.

East Sun
20th February 2011, 23:28
I've been told that I have Aspergers (sp) Syndrome which is a mild form of Autism. I wonder if all the 'fighting against the tide' through my life could have been avoided. What kind of evil or enemy could justify causing so much suffering of innocent children? There must be so much that we don't know.
Some of us may go to 'where ever' without knowing, just as millions have before us.
And all of this "life" may be a process that we may understand some time in some dimension. It boggles the mind.....

Flash
21st February 2011, 00:13
there were other threads on autism in the past if any of you were not aware of them, here the link, - i dont kow how to post link within threads, so I posted the www adress.

You may find quite a lot of good information,

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2425-Cure-for-Autism&highlight=autismthere were o

and

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9230-Autism-Research-Breakthrough-Discovery-on-the-Causes-of-Autism&highlight=autism

and

East Sun
21st February 2011, 15:32
Maybe an ET attack could be an unseen internal one that we don't even know is happening. Could that be part of the 'evil' that exists in our world. There has to be a reason for children and adults being given treatments that are 'known' to be damaging.
Just a thought...

Jakinabox
22nd February 2011, 01:01
:music:............................

East Sun
23rd February 2011, 02:55
Maybe an ET attack could be an unseen internal one that we don't even know is happening. Could that be part of the 'evil' that exists in our world. There has to be a reason for children and adults being given treatments that are 'known' to be damaging.
Just a thought...

Well I dont know about ET but its part of the elites depopulation plan isnt it,poisoning us with vaccines and other drugs,food,water,chem trails etc.

There might even be a connection between the two. Or if not we still are aware and know what we want. The greatest thing is knowing that they exist and what their agenda is. Well. at least we are working on it.

Adrian86
23rd February 2011, 04:10
thank you for the video link

Agapi
24th February 2011, 11:58
Hi I have seen some really good results removing heavy metals with activated liquid zeolite.

Its a bit pricey but coincidence or not, I pursuaded a friend whos child seemed to not be developing as 'normal', to put him on zeolite and he started speaking and communicating within a week!

I've used it on my child and myself and from my personal opinion it works! MMS also works IMO, but my child wont drink it anymore cos she recognises the taste!

I have some info on this sent from USA from a doctor whos been treating Autism with zeolite with great results, and can forward it if anyone is interested. Not sure what I'm allowed to send on here?

Namaste
Agapi

aikya
24th February 2011, 14:26
I've also had good results for reducing mercury toxicity by using 'sole' made from Himalayan Rock Salt.

It also has the benefit of the cost being farily low.

Shelltower
24th February 2011, 17:19
Im a nurse at a local hospital...it is mandatory now to ask all admitting patients if they want a flu or pneumonia shot ...in other words the hospital is making money off these shots that used to be done in a doctors office....If a patient wants one, I always educate them and encourage them to research vaccines and side effects...and if I HAVE to give one, I dont.....i ethically CANNOT put that shot in their arm, knowing what I know now.....I sway and influence their decision and if they are still adament about it....I grab another nurse as it is their choice.......she can give it, I cant....

Arrowwind
24th February 2011, 17:29
Good for you, Shelltower

Although it is my personal sense that the mercury in the vaccines is only a small part of their problem.

I am a nurse too and I have had to negotiate the mine field of medicine in such a way for many years.. and largely successful at doing so.
Always remember that we have a responsibilty to educate according to our highest wisdom and knowledge, even if that is radically different from what conventional medicine would have you promote. I have had to leave jobs because of this which was fine with me.

And then, a patient has the right to live according to their belief system even if you know it is dangerous for them and may result in lots of difficulty for them.. It is their learning journey

Arrowwind
24th February 2011, 17:40
My understanding is that mercury has been removed from almost all childhood vaccines for a number of years now but they do have an aluminum type chemical in them. With the removal of mercury the autism rate has not decreased but is going up in some states and holding steady in others.

Although mercury does still remain in the flu and pneumonia vaccine.. most children do not take those.

TigaHawk
24th February 2011, 18:17
My parents chose to skip my first 2 shots when i was born.

They did not for my sister. Whom has autism.

It's a difficult subject with vaccines in my parents. I dont know if bursting that bubble is worth the pain and stress it will cause them. (To me it's not)

Other than my personal opinion on this....

You say mercury has been removed from childhood vaccines?

so what can we contribute the alarming new rate of "diseases" such as Autism and MS if vaccines are not wat got the levels of other diseases down, like chicken pox and whooping cough... but improved hygene is?

(bah, sent the link via work email not home one. will have to wait till im at work again to traul thru to see if it's there - but if anyone else has a link to the graph showing disease rates and year going down, with pointers of vaccine introduction as well - the one that clearly shows the disease was well on the recession before the vaccine was introduced. so claims vaccines are the reason these diseases have died out are up in the air)

Watching from Cyprus
24th February 2011, 18:26
Thank you Vibrations.
Just looking into MMS now.Don't know why we haven't before now,we've certainly heard of it and as you can imagine we've looked into all sorts while searching for a miracle.
At present we seem to be getting some improvements from using magnesium and iodine transdermally but we are always open to suggestions and information.

Hi There, yes yes, MMS is great. We always have a stock of both MMS1 and MMS2, and it kills all gems and viruses. MMS1 is great for kids, since they cant taste the difference of the glass of water with MMS1 or without. It also instantaneously removes gum infections or tooth acke. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. Order it with Mineral Solutions and write to me if you have any problems preparing the potion :-)

Agapi
24th February 2011, 19:37
YES I agree about MMS.

I have been giving it to my Mum for Alzheimers along with zeolite, and although I cant give her as much as I would like as I cant be there all the time, I've recently tried the Clara method 6 drops then another 6 an hour later, she improved within a day. I believe strongly that vaccinations are causing the Autism and Altzheimers epidemic.

My Mum was getting better until she had the recent flu shot and she went downhill very fast within a few days, I've seen it first hand and will do anything to help spread the news and get people to wake up and STOP hurting our children. (and parents)!

PHEW I do get very upset about this :rant:

Namaste

Arrowwind
24th February 2011, 19:40
look into taking raw virgin coconut oil for alzheimers.. a physician whos husband got the disease found that it reverses symptoms.. its an easy google search

Agapi
24th February 2011, 19:49
look into taking raw virgin coconut oil for alzheimers.. a physician whos husband got the disease found that it reverses symptoms.. its an easy google search

Yes I have bought them some, but having both parents forgetting most things its very difficult to get it in them!

have tried massaging it on her skin but she complains about the greasyness. I will have to re-think how to do it. Thanx

Agapi

Arrowwind
24th February 2011, 20:12
Try setting it up in little cups, like one ounce medicine cups.. then call them and remind them to take it. Maybe in a month or two the call will no longer be needed

Jakinabox
24th February 2011, 22:07
It also instantaneously removes gum infections or tooth acke.

Hi,
thanks for the info. That sounds great because my son has been suffering with a painful tooth for nearly a year now and the dentist hasn't been able to help him.

Thank you :)

Watching from Cyprus
25th February 2011, 13:00
Hi, pleased to be of help to your son.
If you have experience with MMS1 then you should use 5 drops (5 drops of citric acid + 5 drops of MMS1) to a expresso coffee cop size, and have your son gurgle this over 2 times x 30 seconds to 1 minute. it does not leave a nice taste in the mouth so have some water ready for him to drink when he is finished. (this mix is too strong for him to drink so he should only use as a gurgle and spit out). If you are going to be a first time user of MMS1, then contact me when you are ready to you will make the right mixture of the citric acid, since you should make a 50/50 citric acid/water solution.

Best of luck
Peter