PDA

View Full Version : The One With No Face, My Story My Life

king anthony
20th February 2011, 00:56
Dear All,

I would like to thank Bill Ryan for allowing me to post the following - a FREE COPY of the MANUSCRIPT FOR MY BOOK with the above said title. The book has been published, however sometimes business agreements 'fail'.

I originally had the story of my life posted online elsewhere, for free. Over the years, some of the people who read it replied by saying, they found it 'inspirational' or 'crying throughout' or relating to parts of it - I make no claim that my effort is anything more then what it is.

Many people said I should write a book... and so I did; the first sentence of the first chapter may explain why I made my project into a 'real book' in the last quarter of 2010 - and as said above, sometimes things do not work out as planned.

I share my life from when I was a baby to the summer of 2010. It includes some firsthand examples of political corruption (no, I am not a whistleblower nor was I a part of some elite group - however, I did walk with them at times) and a lifetime 'paranormal' experiences. One such 'paranormal' experience I 'may' have shared (not in this manuscript though) is from December 2010. THREAD - 'WHAT IS THIS AUDIO RECORDING' (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13972-What-Is-This-Audio-Recording). I say 'may' have because the 'who, how, why and what has been recorded' has not yet been confirmed by anyone - yet.

Some parts relating to my life may be graphic (to some) and contains 'bad words' in parts - it has sexual content and describes violent events - so this is ADULT READING only - please read the 'Notice' below before downloading.

I also discuss many topics, which some people may find offensive and disagree with; such as religions, politics and law. I discuss the things that have been made known to me and the things I have discovered afterwards - I do not make claim to know everything or anything. Towards the end of this manuscript, I lead into discussion relating to 'global change' - and understand, this has not been unnoticed.

This manuscript has many conundrums buried in riddles with the keys somewhere throughout the material. There are multiple meanings to my words, some of which may be fragmented. Some parts have been 'word crafted' deliberately for a reason.

The whole point of the contents regarding 'civilization's facts' is not to present a 'prepackaged answer' to anything or make claim to 'complete fact'; rather, my objective is to inspire thought and for people to seek the truths for themselves. - many of you may have already begun this.

Who am I and why have I done this, allow me to pull a quote from this manuscript: ”I have shared my life because everyone has a story, and I just decided to share mine". A few interesting facts not disclosed in this manuscript, which may add to my story as one reads it:

1. There has been some sort of legend within the family about how my family name (bloodline?) came from the ancient Sumer area. About six years ago, I discovered an island off the cost of 'ancient Sumer' sharing my last name, supported by what appears to be logs referring to the island - a coincidence I'm sure.

2. My family comes from the Central/Eastern Europe area, where there has been war and genocide (to his day). As well as discoveries of ancient 'knowledge' and structures only found in 'recent' times.

3. My birth certificate had the incorrect date of birth and place listed on it - something I am sure others have had as well.

4. Around three or four years ago I discovered someone had made an online 'role playing video game' using my family name as a major part of it. At first, I dismissed it; however, I did brief through it and found the contents to be of interest to me.
Does any of this mean anything? Probably not, meaning I do not believe so - just some interesting facts to add when reading about my life.

I have posted jpg(s) in this photo sharing forum (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kinganthony/sets/72157627401658494/) supporting some of the above points; as well as a 'recent' event involving detectives briefly (4 minutes?) interrogating me (in a driveway) as an alleged sexual offender (email posted from a detective, days later, saying it was a misunderstanding), murder suspect (after I debunked the first allegation, based on an alleged anonymous tip) and concluded by inquiring about 'my manuscript/book' and what I have been talking about with people (neither was ever brought up by me). There is so much more then what I have shared so far.

This manuscript uses my pen name of 'king anthony' (it is copyrighted in both my real name and the said). This manuscript is pre-edit, so there will be spelling and grammar mistakes; two of the three weaknesses I have - the third being math.

This manuscript is copyrighted, as it restricts anyone from making claim to it and profiting from it. I AM SHARING IT AS 'EDUCATIONAL AND FREE PRESS'; you may have a copy, print it and share it with others - for free (only). If this is a concern for anyone, I will be happy to send confirmation of this directly.

One final note; I am not looking to be judged for anything contained in my book. I am not wanting to be inundated with questions or comments or arguments on topics. However, 'productive' discussion without confrontation is welcomed, if someone wishes.

This manuscript is the introduction to who I am and 'why'; it is the foundation for my next manuscript (book). The next manuscript is less on my life (however, sharing more details) and more on the facts of this civilization; and the 'how to' for a better future (there are many ways to achieve this, even through peace). However, that may be for another thread later... if allowed.

This manuscript is DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE at DOWNLOAD LINK (http://www.mediafire.com/?kb8bk110q2a3l3d): which is a; word 2003 doc, 10 font, single space, 286 pages, 2.62 MB, protected and it contains no pictures. If there are any problems with the download let me know - I may only have this available for a limited time here; I will give notice if possible.

Thank you for letting me share this, and I hope you enjoy my efforts. Keep in mind; I am not a writer by profession.

I am an open book, hiding nothing that I cannot share, and doing openly what I am doing. The words contained do not promote conflict - as 'everything has the right to life', and the Natural Law, which governs all life - therefore I have nothing to hide.

I admit, positing this here is different to where I posted it before, as I interact with people here in 'real-time' (when logged on). So this was the challenge for me prior to posting it; however, I obviously didn't let that stop me... cheers!!!

Know I promote peace - Know my dedication - Know that I am and was.

NOTICE: If you obtain a free copy of this manuscript, you so wave any and all liability from me (the owner and author) as well as from the Avalon Forum; and you also agree that you are an adult, meaning of legal age and obtain a copy of your own freewill. Although Bill Ryan has allowed me to post the material here (in the Avalon Forum), my material may not reflect the views of Bill Ryan, the forum or the people within.

*POST UPDATE MAY 2011*

In post 28 of this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14601-The-One-With-No-Face-My-Story-My-Life&p=230214&viewfull=1#post230214)are the covers used for the (former) published version of my manuscript/book.

*POST UPDATE JUNE 2011*

In post 34 of this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14601-The-One-With-No-Face-My-Story-My-Life&p=235911&viewfull=1#post235911)I have posted a video of me.

*POST UPDATE JUNE 2011*

I will be posting more vidoes of me in this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22870-Video-Posts-By-king-anthony).

I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments and kind words in this thread, my profile "wall", PMs, emails and so forth. A special "cheers" to you all.

Lord Sidious
20th February 2011, 03:05
Ok, I am downloading now, I will have a read.

Jonathon
20th February 2011, 04:18
Thanks for putting yourself out there king anthony. Takes guts to put your life on pages (1st), then even more to release it to the public. Regardless of the content, good on you sir.

9eagle9
20th February 2011, 15:30
I'm curious too. I too have a blood line back trail-story too that I've wrestled with all my life (is it live or is it Memorex?) and was always hesitant to express such things because of reasons I probably don't have to state to you.. I'm glad you did, looking forward to seeing if some clarity on my situation can be found in yours.

Thank you.

DianeKJ
20th February 2011, 15:52
looking forward to reading it today, thank you!
-Di

vibrations
20th February 2011, 16:00
I am DL it now. Won't read right now and I'll tell you my feelings. (ajde da vidimo sta pises)

20th February 2011, 16:07
Proposition proposed proffessionally.

I look forward to reading it.

And Thank You

Dragonfly
20th February 2011, 16:09
Already made the download and eager to read! Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dragonfly

king anthony
21st February 2011, 16:24
I would like thank all those who have obtained a copy of my manuscript/book; I am surprised at the number of downloads in such a short time.

I would also like to thank those who have thanked me in this thread, the kind words shared by those who will be reading it; and those who have already finished reading it.

:)

9eagle9
21st February 2011, 16:56
I'm not done reading yet, but I think you're a fine writer and engage the reader very well. Good stuff here. It merited another pot of coffee even! Be back when I'm done.

Miller
24th February 2011, 06:12
Hi King Anthony - very brave to open yourself up like this. Am looking forward to reading it very much and wish you love light and peace. xoxo :)

sunflower
25th February 2011, 01:47
Another reason why Avalon is a great place to be - you freely share the gift of your life experiences - I learn from them - thank you. Looking forward to reading your book.

InCiDeR
28th February 2011, 04:32
Thank you. I'm looking forward to read this.

Tuza
28th February 2011, 05:06
Thank you, downloading and reading.

Come As You Are
2nd March 2011, 01:28
Looking forward to reading it King Anthony. There goes my afternoon! Thanks

Gaia
2nd March 2011, 13:44
I'm looking forward to reading your book.

Bon matin:)

doodah
14th March 2011, 21:16
Thanks King Anthony, for the link. I'll download at home if the dialup can handle it, or at the library next time I'm in town (I live in the boonies) .... [err, edit to add] that's "boondocks" or out in the country away from many modern services.

delaware
14th March 2011, 22:39
Thank you, just downloaded it, will read it over the weekend

Unicorn
14th March 2011, 22:57
Thanks, brave King Anthony for having the courage needed to open your heart to the world. I'll read it with interest, brother.

9eagle9
15th March 2011, 00:02
Sooo....has anyone finished reading and ready to exchange some thoughts on what you witnessed in the book.

9eagle9
15th March 2011, 02:38
Welp some crazy ass **** going on here. Meaning the concepts are crazy but the author after having some long conversations with him is pretty much in his right mind. That is surprising all on its one. I think many people if they had experienced just a few of the events described in the book, would more than likely willingly run screaming to unpeel themselves into a nice padded cell where at least the weird **** can be chalked up to thorazine treatments.

The overall sense I get from this is a struggle or battle for someone’s soul. Which may be a single physical reflection of a greater less visible battle being waged ‘out there’ somewhere.

A continuously recurring pattern of being observed and observing.

A continuous pattern of irrational ‘intereference' of varying degrees.’ As if some stumbling block no matter how large or how small should be insinuated in the author’s path. Why is the authors path or life so remarkable as it must be interfered with in a continuous pattern?

That’s pretty clear, but what’s not clear is Why?

What is not so immediately apparent is that in spite of all this interference they haven’t managed to take the author out completely when it would appear very easy to do so. He could have easily disappeared into these mists of drama that continuously , and inexplicably, seemed to boil up around him.

Why? Maybe ‘they’ can’t rub him out entirely and are reduced to varying degrees of interference from the petty and annoying to the destructive. But WHY? What is the author doing or being that invites such unfavorable attention? Attention from seemingly weird people, people who are appear to under the influence of something that isn’t exactly human, things in mirrors, men in unmarked cars...

Clearly the author has drawn the interested attention of SOMETHING. And in return has noticed that attention. He’s noticed THEM noticing. Why? Simply because they are more psychically enabled than the norm. Probably. To what purpose? Who knows. So it bears questioning what would someone be carrying around that would draw the attention of SOMETHING out, or even that SOMETHING would be threatened by whatever personal bearing the author is carrying with them. Some unknown element? Something that’s even less obvious than being more enabled than the norm. Probably. There’s lot of enabled people who come and go without ever drawing any sort of attention from other people let alone SOMETHING.

Maybe this sort of thing goes on around a lot of people and they don’t notice it but I don’t think so. The black sheep is always the first animal spotted in the herd.

Black sheep is an interesting metaphor on its own. What does the black sheep do in comparison to the rest of the herd? They stick out. Why? They’re different. If one relegates the metaphor to Mother Goose Rhymes it’s the black sheep that responds to the narrator’s query. Yes sir yes sir three bags full.

The white sheep seldom make remark. So remain unnoticed. Maybe SOMETHING knows that the black sheep at some point in time may be speaking of things that SOMETHING would prefer remain hidden?

More later.

dan i el
17th March 2011, 05:54
Sounds too interesting to miss. Thanks.

Sierra
24th March 2011, 16:56
This world makes me weep.

My heart to yours Anthony.

Break the curse. Break it.

the trojan
24th March 2011, 22:37
sorry if this is a double post,i commented on one of your jpg of your birth cert,is this a common birth cert.

this is interesting ,in a freeman on the land perspective,I have not seen this before.
the canadian bank note...hmmm

Maybe Robert Menard would be interested in this. Can I forward a link to him in this regard?

king anthony
1st April 2011, 18:03
I would like to say thank you (again) to everyone who has downloaded my manuscript/book; as well as those who read it and sent me PMs and/or commented on my "PA Profile Wall" and this thread. The download count from this forum alone is amazing (at least to me). Thank you for your support.

Cheers!!!
Anthony

T Smith
7th April 2011, 21:06
To All:

King Anthony asked me to share the following exhange he and I had in another thread -- which may provide some insight to those of you following Anthony's personal story here. Hope this discussion is of some interest!

Interesting... can you elaborate a little? I'm unclear about one thing. Were you recording when you left your friend's house? Or was the recorder off? If you were recording, to what end? Also, is your epiphany that this tune is a part of your normal dream state -- or maybe a signal you recognize between the liminal state of consciousness between waking reality and the dream state?

I was listening to a recording(s) from the night(s) before - of "weird things", I deliberately recorded. Then I was asked if I could drive someone somewhere. I had stopped playing the recording (got out of that menu) and locked the recording device (a BB).

After listening to the "tune" many times I realized I had woken up to it (abruptly) years ago (the first time I recall I was as a teenager) - as if someone turned on a stereo (loud) while I was sleeping. I dismiss it as a dream - however, now I seek answers to what it could be.

I have been woken up by these "tunes" from time to time. I do know (this is going to sound crazy) I wake up to voices, example calling my name (loudly) and even speaking to me - to this time in my life.

This recording stands out because 1. I didn't make the recording, 2. it appears to be connected to my past and 3. I have evidence of it.

I can only provide an intuitive hypothesis of what this could mean... to me this experience suggests a "message in a bottle" so to speak, from yourself, to yourself. That is, a larger aspect of your own consciousness is attempting to make contact with your ego-consciousness on its more limited turf of perception.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the mechanics of how this is possible, e.g. the recording part. The fact that you have made this connection is pretty amazing. If I'm on track here, you are the only one who can possibly decode what this can mean. Perhaps a part of you is trying to connect with the message that you are about to "wake up" or "transition" to a new state of being -- a metaphor of awaking from a dream state by a loud stereo? It is probably more profound than that, but if you look at this experience as some kind of message from yourself in context with events in your life right now, or in context with events immediately juxtaposed against the experience, it may open some doors ??

Dunno. Just saying. This kind of reminds me of the Vonnegut novel, Sirens of Titan, where the protagonist stumbles upon a profound and mysterious letter addressed to himself, a primer of guidance of sorts meant to help him navigate the future. The letter is laden with clues and wisdom, written by a seasoned mentor showing the reader the ropes, and it is only at the end of the letter when we (and the character) realize the letter is written and signed by himself.

Interesting stuff....

king anthony
30th April 2011, 12:45
I can only provide an intuitive hypothesis of what this could mean... to me this experience suggests a "message in a bottle" so to speak, from yourself, to yourself.

Thank you for posting this.

TO ALL:

I would like to thank everyone who has PM'd me, emailed me, posted in my profile, etc. for downloading (and reading) my book - and for all the wonderful comments and support.

king anthony
27th May 2011, 23:58
Here is/was the cover design I had an artist friend do for this manuscript/book - this was used when it was originally published.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=7783&d=1306540409

The final book cover (front) by the publisher (that was) - website.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=7786&d=1306543425

Lord Sidious
28th May 2011, 00:03
I can see why you called it the one with no face.
You couldn't get a lisense to possess that head in a public place, could you? :p

Seriously though, the cover is good, I like it.

mosquito
28th May 2011, 04:42
Just downloaded it, and will read as and when ....

Everyone deserves to be heard, everyone's story is important, so well done for having the guts to do this, and also to allow us to read it.

Power to you KA !!

king anthony
28th May 2011, 12:21
Just downloaded it, and will read as and when ....

Everyone deserves to be heard, everyone's story is important, so well done for having the guts to do this, and also to allow us to read it.

Power to you KA !!

Thank you for downloading a copy; if nothing more, I hope you find it interesting reading - thank you for your kind words.

Lily de Cuir
28th May 2011, 12:50
Hello King Anthony and All,

KA, I've only just started reading your story today. Up to page 75. Congratulations for your courage and candour to write this manuscript. As a 'bit' of a writer myself, it can be a very cathartic and emotionally freeing experience, as can be any creative endeavour.

Just to let you know, it is 'ringing some bells' for me. I think this is very important for me to read. This is a message for me in some way.

Thank you KA. Will write more to you in a PM when I've finished.

From my heart to yours,
Lily:kiss:
x

king anthony
28th May 2011, 13:22
Just to let you know, it is 'ringing some bells' for me. I think this is very important for me to read. This is a message for me in some way.

Thank you for your kind words - I am happy there may be something from it you can take with you.

king anthony
4th June 2011, 15:55
The following will make more sense to those who have read my book.

Recently, I was staying in a "junkyard" and during this time, I became very sick with a high fever. On May 20 2011, I did what I had wanted to do for some time, and that is to make a video recording for Project Avalon.

With a high fever, hardly any sleep and no food I made the posted recording - a "shout out" to Project Avalon. I normally wear blazers (suit jackets) and decided to put on the same one I have in my profile photo.

I thought to do delete the posted recording and redo a better one; a recording where I don't look so worn-out. Instead, I have decided to post the original recording as is. I was not sure where to post this video, and not wanting to start a new thread, it seemed logical to post it in the thread where I share my life story (as well as many other things).

Now, the people here in Project Avalon have not only a face to put to the name and words, but a voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwxDc1eERdU

The below photo is the entrance of the junkyard, showing the front of my car; normally I park further back among the junk as not to be noticed. Some crazy stories from this past winter when I stayed there... remain - to be shared another time.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=7886&d=1307202409

king anthony
4th June 2011, 16:36
Okay - the video is up.

thunder24
5th June 2011, 04:15
King,

thankyou for sharing your video with all of us here and the world. Means alot
peace

Anna
5th June 2011, 09:29
Thank you King Anthony for your tender message and great to see you in person.
Be safe and I hope you meet the right people shortly.

hug from Anna

king anthony
5th June 2011, 14:21
...great to see you in person...

...thank you for sharing your video with all of us here and the world. Means alot
peace

Thank you for your kind words. I just wish I am not so worn-out looking in the video - I usually look better then in the video, but then, this is my vanity speaking - lol.

:)

motherlove
6th June 2011, 01:15
It would be lovely to read King Anthony's story but I don't seem to be able to download it.

dan33
6th June 2011, 01:29
It would be lovely to read King Anthony's story but I don't seem to be able to download it.

Here's the link. ;)
Saludos, Daniel

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Story-My-Life;

king anthony
6th June 2011, 04:41
I would like to thank Morgaine for posting the below thread, which is based on my manuscript/book.

There are hidden messages within King Anthony's book (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22221-There-are-hidden-messages-within-King-Anthony-s-book&p=237092&viewfull=1#post237092)

conk
6th June 2011, 13:09
I will try to DL at home, as no link in this thread works for me here in the office.

The One
6th June 2011, 13:48
Thank you

Just about to download

A man of courage is also full of faith

king anthony
10th June 2011, 12:56
I made this video while “being on the road”; unscripted, tired, hungry and alone I present my brief introduction to my words. A generalization of the current civilization, humanity and moving forward… to what is possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGlyKFgvz5s

motherlove
13th June 2011, 17:56
Would like to read King Anthony book but the mediafire link does not work for me.

gsb67
13th June 2011, 18:02
will read it this evening :)

king anthony
13th June 2011, 18:03
Would like to read King Anthony book but the mediafire link does not work for me.

Thank you for your interest in my manuscript/book; I am sorry to hear you are having trouble downloading it.

@ ALL - Are there any ideas???

king anthony
14th June 2011, 20:02
A brief on my words and overview of the how things are now. I had re-recorded this video, the first being the same day at 11:11 am; the video recording quality was hindered by the sun, this recording is slightly better -- I apologize for the "poor" quality. I will be posting a thread dedicated to my videos for those interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgIqu6lg6qw

Sierra
14th June 2011, 20:21
Nice, Anthony. I can get behind that intent.

Sierra :)
P.S. Sorry ... I know nothing about MediaFire. Anyone out there who does?

thunder24
14th June 2011, 20:33
Would it fit in an email attachement?

King, thankyou for the update. You looked brighter than before.lol

peace

Fred Steeves
14th June 2011, 20:52
Cool video Anthony, thanks. In just the last couple of weeks it has become compelling for me to not only show my face,(as in here) but to freely speak my truth without fear or embarassment. Politely, but with conviction. Funny, I accompanied a friend of mine to a court date this morning for moral support. Directly in front of the courthouse doors were people ranging from a civil rights activist, to a hellfire and brimstone street preacher, speaking their truths with microphones to the public, and of course the bush league PTB. I commented to my friend my little fantasy of setting up some Avalon type info. on poster boards and doing the same thing.

That is NOT like me, or atleast it didn't used to be.

BTW, I appreciate how you make a point of looking the camera dead in the eye. I strongly suspect that this kind of mindset strikes shear terror through the hearts of "people" in some awfully high places. Or so they think they are in.

Cheers,
Fred

king anthony
24th June 2011, 14:06
What can I say, other than thank you to all – cheers!!!

I remain silent now as I leave.

king anthony
27th June 2011, 12:49
PERSONAL UPDATE

For those who have read my book, I have come back to the forum to share an update. Yesterday, literally, I found V (online) - I am 99.9% positive it is her.

Several weeks ago, I thought I had found her through one site and yesterday, for some unknown reason, I found her on another site where I had once looked, some years ago (with no luck).

I had to get a membership with both sites; late last night, for the first in many years, I sent a message to V directly - I now wait for a reply. All I have is a small photo of her; her hair cut short, above the ears and slight smile, which I know.

Before anyone sends "wishful thoughts" from a romance novel or such know this - this is reality. There has been much time that has passed, things she (and I) have gone through and changes about both of us. Soulmate or not, reality will do as it pleases.

What this means is, I am not delusional about the reality of things. I am not expecting or even hoping that she and I will simply pick up from where we left off - or ride off into the sunset. At best, I wish for closure in finding out what truly happened all the years ago; and catch up with her.

I do not expect a fairytale event or happy-ending; I am not expecting open arms or tears of joy, in fact, I feel this will be much the opposite. Possibly, I will face her pain and anger. Years of "whatever" have set itself deep within for V; social conditioning and reinforcement by others over time has entrenched thought founded on the sorrow that once was - maybe still is. I know this, for I have my own “baggage”.

I myself have my own burdens/issues and I have dealt with this (or lack of) over time; for me, coping mechanisms may unravel in a blink of an eye. I wonder what will become of me if this happens. If I am lucky to have the opportunity to "communicate" with her, then... we shall see.

I find V while not being in a good place in life and during this time of what I do. How much can one take, for no matter how strong one is, "time and pressure" will "evoke change" – what kind of change depends on how strong one (can) remain(s).

I will return to the forum and post (again) when I have more to share about this; remember, "it is what it is". For anyone trying to text me, I have no time left on the phone; email is the only way for now.

Sebastion
27th June 2011, 13:01
King Anthony:

My heartfelt and best wishes to you as this story unfolds...

king anthony
5th September 2011, 13:44
PERSONAL UPDATE (see post 53) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14601-The-One-With-No-Face-My-Story-My-Life&p=251801&viewfull=1#post251801)

So much to say, reduced to these words - I know some thought and words are missed.

Noting the date of post 53, it would have been the anniversary date V and I were married; with this said, a few months have gone by as I waited to receive a reply from V - no reply. I had sent her a few messages and made a few videos for her and still nothing.

As the days turned into weeks, I began to realize that I may have to accept that what I now know, her appearing to be well, is all I will have to build my closure on.

This has become clear, in the past few days, when not only did she not reply; but also, I was unable to contact her in one of several places. I have no idea why I have no reply; however, I will say whatever happened all the years ago (for those who read my manuscript/book)... it is the why of now. Have I "given up"... no, just moving forward as my final words to her were regarding divorce (hard word to say).

I must now build my closure based on the crumbs of what I know. Unless something new becomes I say, "Good-bye V".

I would like to share some evidence of who I am; this link "click here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kinganthony/sets/72157627401658494/)" takes one to a set of jpegs in a site where I have posted materials supporting my words regarding me or my words.

Thank you to all for allowing me to share this - in time, this will be another chapter in another book.

POST EDIT

For those who do not what this is about, may I offer an introduction - "click here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kinganthony/3926281717/in/set-72157621055464422/)".

Mark
10th September 2011, 13:49
I'm almost done with your book ... thank you for sharing your unique experiences with us. i find your story to be compelling, especially your time with "V" as well as your visitation experiences from childhood on. Some of your story, I resonated to personally. I wish you the best.

Ernie Nemeth
10th September 2011, 14:23
Downloaded your book today.
Am reading it now.
Looking forward to it.
Thanks

Ernie Nemeth
10th September 2011, 15:17
Only on third chapter but I must say I am a bit fearful - and haunted.
Why is this bringing up forgotten memories from my childhood of similar encounters?
Why do I seem to relate to you?
I'm confused.
Came back in to the site just to add this.
Will see if it sorts itself out as I read further.
Well written and engrossing.

bodhii71
10th September 2011, 15:38
I have read most of your story, and I do wish that you may find more moments of peace and love.
i found it enthralling, only to realize again and again i was reading someones life story. I empathize with it, I've suffered as well, and still try to fight the good fight.
Know also, that I've drawn strength from your story, and found parts in my own life where I haven't kept my compass pointing in the proper direction, whereas you have, I admonish myself and continue to do better.
I haven't finished reading, and don't know if I can. But I do wish you well.

king anthony
10th September 2011, 19:00
To all - thank you for your kind words and taking the time to read my manuscript/book.

I'm almost done with your book ... thank you for sharing your unique experiences with us... Some of your story, I resonated to personally. I wish you the best.

As I have stated in my manuscript/book - we all have a story to tell, I just decided to share mine.

...Why is this bringing up forgotten memories from my childhood of similar encounters? Why do I seem to relate to you?

I say, I am not alone with those things conventional logic cannot explain; I may be alone in life - now.

...i found it enthralling, only to realize again and again i was reading someones life story. I empathize with it, I've suffered as well, and still try to fight the good fight. Know also, that I've drawn strength from your story, and found parts in my own life where I haven't kept my compass pointing in the proper direction, whereas you have, I admonish myself and continue to do better.

My life story is what it is - no worse or better then someone else's. Life is about survival and to complain or make excuses is a luxury, which no one truly has. I am glad you have found strength from my life story; know, my life story chips away at me day by day for no matter the strength of one, "time" will defeat all if it so chooses. In life always keep your compass pointed in the right direction and your "hands up"; for at times your eyes may not be able to see, your ears not be able to hear and the "blows of life" overwhelming - and the only thing you will have is your will, instinct and the compass to guide.

Ernie Nemeth
12th September 2011, 09:17
I have just finished your book.

I am truly touched by your sharing.

Your story has evoked much soul searching - and triggered memories I had long ago forgotten.

V in many ways parallels my Valdi, my soul mate.

There is so much more to say. But where would I begin?

My posts reflect this gnawing personal struggle of mine.

I find that in many ways you are the path I never took. So in your words I have found a certain "completion", if you know what I mean.

All I can say with certainty is to never give up, never give in. That is what the ruling elite would want.

We have been side-lined and marginalized by design, us with personal integrity. For that is their greatest fear - people with integrity.

We should not be alone, and in truth we are not, separated from those who need our aid and our wisdom. We must gather together and help each other, despite what TPTW would want or expect.

Oh, Anthony, my heart goes out to you just as it reaches deep within my soul to activate forgotten and latent circuitry.

Blessings to you from the Most High and love.

Know you will succeed now that you are free (as I know I am and will be).

Peace

raymond
12th September 2011, 15:32
Ana Beko'ach Gedulat Yeminechah Tatir Tzerurah
Kabel Rinat Amechah Sagvenu Taharenu Nora
Na Gibor Dorshei Yechudecha Kevavat Shomrem
Barchem Taharem, Rachamei Tzidkatekhah Tamid Gomlem,
Chasin Kadosh Berov Tuvcha Nahel Adatecha
Yachid Ge'eh Le'amcha P'neh Zochrei Kedushatecha
Shavatenu Kabel Ushma Tza'akatenu Yode'a Ta'alumot
Baruch Shem Kevod Malchutoh Le'olam Va'ed

thunder24
28th April 2013, 13:14
http://kinganthonymystorymylife.webs.com/ .

thunder24
20th June 2013, 00:12
http://kinganthonymystorymylife.webs.com/june-2013-entries update..... Avalon a former member is going through it in life....

peace

thunder24
22nd June 2013, 23:40
bump.......

thunder24
27th June 2013, 14:24
So yesterday I filed my materials in Response to the Restraining Order and served it via registered mail. Serving court documents does not constitute a breach of staying away from the person. Further more:

The order states that it was to be served personally on me and it was served via email in PDF by the Executive Director (E.D.) - former employer. Part of the PDF copy I have is unreadable - even my lawyer said so before saying I need to pay him more money before we continue {talking}. It took some effort to print a semi readable copy, which I attached to my materials - which still is not completely legible. The hardcopy was made the evening before I issued and served it and I did not review it until after the said was done because I firgured it was, at best, somewhat better.

The E.D. would have known this before emailing it to me; apparently he was advised (by whom is unknown) he could serve it this way; and the fact he sent it to me in such condition does not comply with the Rules of Service with regards to this type of service; as well, he used my email address, which was not given to him specifically for this proceeding.....................

http://kinganthonymystorymylife.webs.com/june-2013-entries

thunder24
6th July 2013, 22:16
http://kinganthonymystorymylife.webs.com/july-2013-entries

thunder24
4th September 2013, 00:12
police brutality... and cover up... Information presented from Anthony's perspective... just now getting his computer equipment back months after the event...

D8OYDDQt_zA

thunder24
27th September 2013, 20:42
dh6-tI4XXpI

This is the extended version of another video of the same name; hard copies have been made and distributed of this and the said video. The previous version was released several weeks ago but not to the public. I would like to thank everyone who has mirrored and/or copies these two videos.

This version has more information added throughout the video and towards the end; skipping through this video will result in missing possible important information to make sense of what I am being faced with now.

One of the things I wish to highlight is the fact I have recordings from other police stating they do not mind being recorded; it appears the police who do not like it are the ones who are doing something wrong... and they know it.

I may post brief updates below as they unfold for those interested. When this is completely over for me then this video will be taken down as I move forward with my life - others can do the same.

The following is the description for the video from the original version with a few changes:

This video is something that is taking place in real time, today being September 3 2013. This is what I am facing right now in my life and I am fearful of what may happen if the truth disappears.

I present the following video to keep the truth alive for my protection. This video has been uploaded / downloaded elsewhere with hard copies around.

Please share, copy, mirror and spread the news as it may aid me with what I am facing now. My other videos tell more about me, who I am and so on. If you have any questions feel free to PM me

I leave out names and places in this video for a reason and the person who was with me during the May 4th 2013 event "appears" to have been compromised.

I am concerned this video or my account here may become compromised for posting it. I have reason to believe that my computer and sites have been compromised.

Brief summary: December 2012 I was involved in another anonymous tip in my life and from January 2013 onward I set out to find out once and for all what is with the "pattern of evidence" to that particular one and/or other ones.

The video can briefly explain the rest. Bottom line, there were wrong assumptions made about who I was, who the person with me was, why we were at the park and so on. I was hand-cuffed and then beaten by two police officers - by morning I was charged with assaulting them and interfering with their duties.

The basis of the allegation of assault is my natural instinct to remove their hand from my throat while they were choking me - something any reasonable sane person would do when in pain and not being able to breathe.

Other comments made by the person who was with me, that were recorded are on public recorded now, resulting my submission regarding a semi-related matter is - a quote, "I know they set you up".

I have reason to believe, it appears this was a combination of my former employer giving false information to the police and the police having another miscommunication with information that has been following me for over twenty years.

This is not about trying to promote how bad the police are; this is about protecting myself with the aid of other human beings knowing the truth - my issue is not with all police and the video explains this. I have concern that this video may disappear, thus I say please share, copy and know.

Video and audio files I recorded that documented the May 4th event have been erased; in fact, all other files have been as well. Apparently the police dash-cam was not on either. Files have been erased from my computer, leaving behind "ghost files" of them proving they existed; other files I long deleted are restored on my computer.

This video has a message - not just about me, but for all. All I want is my life back. Thank you for watching and any help of any kind would be much appropriated. Despite my hand, I did manage to secure employment; however, the pay is not that good and I struggle to keep up. I do have a donation link - check my channel profile page under the "about" tab. YES, the main page of my site is back up!!!

I'm a "bit" scared and suffer from the event both mentally and physically.

Any and all recordings submitted rely on Criminal Code (R.S.C. 1985, c. C46)
s.183.1 where by [layperson's] definition, at least one party in the conversation is aware
of the recordings.

Cheers!!!
king anthony

Kindling
27th September 2013, 22:06
WOW King Anthony, what a crazy ordeal you have been through! Sounds like you are handling it in the best way possible. Looking forward to your future videos :-). Take care of yourself!

thunder24
12th November 2013, 20:13
Supplemental For 2013 Police Brutality Cover Up - Make Viral - king anthony - VS4 - Video 28

SGCT-8EY8j0

"I
had some trouble making this video with the video editor - however, I got it done. Reviewing it after it being uploaded I found the transcribed texted of conversations either not showing up, not up long enough to read or out of sync - I have no idea why as my copy is fine. Other upload issues exist as well. So I hope you can at least hear what is being said.

This video should be watched after the video titled "2013 Police Brutality Cover Up
Make Viral Extended Version king anthony VS4 Video 27" in order to make sense of it all. All the contained information should be put together to see the real big picture. If none of this makes sense to you then... well, I don't know what to say - some understand and some don't.

Below are the transcribed conversation(s) between my witness and me.

[me] Hello. How are you?
[my witness] ****, I am really pissed off.
[my witness] Not at you at everybody right now.
[me] Why, what happened?
[my witness] Just everyone is saying you're taking advantage of me and they don't understand.
[me] Say that again.
[my witness] Everyone is saying you're taking advantage of me and they don't understand our relationship.
[me] Who is everybody now?
[my witness] former employer,
and former employer knows...
[my witness] "crying" Yeah I'm here.
[me] So, he's saying I am taking advantage of you.
[me] How am I taking advantage of you?
[my witness] I don't know, **** I don't think you are.
[my witness] And he's just like Anthony just mentally unstable and mentally unwell - he just needs help. And I was just like ****, whatever.
[me] He said that?
[my witness] Yeah.
[my witness] ...then maybe you guys would have taken the time to... you know it doesn't matter... like ****. People don't ****ing understand anything.
[me] So that is what former employer is telling people about me.
[my witness] Uh?
[me] So that is what former employer is telling people about me.
[my witness] What do you mean?
[me] That I need help.
[my witness] Yeah.
[me] Wow...
[me] ...well no wonder I'm not getting a ****ing job.
[my witness] And former employer's like, you know, he never asked for a reference and none of his employers he applied for asked for a reference.
[me] I've never asked for one?
[me] Yeah I did. I have the emails...

[me] Mad at me for anything?
[my witness] I was scared.
[me] You're okay.
[my witness] I dont feel like it... I don't feel safe anywhere.
[me] Do you feel safe here in the hospital?
[my witness] I don't know what to do where to go.
[me] You're safe here, okay?
[my witness] I don't want to go back home or anything.
[my witness] I was scared the police were going to attack me.
[me] I wanna...
[me] my witness
[my witness] I was scared.
[me] Don't be scared. You're okay.
[me] You're in a safe place and they won't bother you. Okay?
[my witness] Maybe they're going to come back.
[me] Sorry?
[my witness] Maybe they'll
come back.
[me] Who, the police?
[my witness] - nodded "yes"
[me] No they won't, I think they're done. They scared you, they accomplished what they wanted and that's it.

[me] How would they know?
[witness] I don't know.
[witness] Nothing makes... I don't understand any of this...
[me] What else did they (the police) say to you?
[witness] They said that you were going to video camera me...
[me] No I wasn't. Honestly. You know I always carry all my stuff with me in my nap-sack. Right!?
[witness] They said that's what you were texting your friend.

- I suggest you the view read the text conversation between my friend and I that night included in this video -

Any and all recordings submitted rely on Criminal Code (R.S.C. 1985, c. C46) s.183.1 where by [layperson's] definition, at least one party in the conversation is aware
of the recordings.

Cheers!!!
king anthony"

http://kinganthonymystorymylife.webs.com/

thunder24
15th November 2013, 03:05
bump
bump bump..... sorry this isn't all feel good and love and light, I see so many on here proclaim sending energy and all that.... but not on this one...??? people are on Avalon talking about needing all kinds of things... well here is a need...

peace

thunder24
8th December 2013, 23:39
7zxWWNJFhww
2nd Supplemental For 2013 Police Brutality Cover Up - Make Viral - king anthony - VS4 - Video 28.

"After some time, I was going through my two recording devices (one was an audio recorder and the other was a hidden type video/audio recorder); as I was going through the video/audio recording device I found the officers made me a 22 second video (with audio) and left it on my recording device.

I am perplexed as to why they would do this as they completely erased the other recording device, erased the other file on the same recording device and what they recorded for me can and will be used against them. However, I say thank you to the two officers for leaving me, what I can only describe as a gift.

Before I share the said recorded video, I briefly update my viewers on the false charges of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest I am faced with - sharing fragments of the first part of the trial as the trial has been adjourned until later next year. Only one officer testified and it is expected that he will not talk to his partner about the trial as his partner is next to testify... I am sure they will keep their promise to the judge.

Keep in mind that the police went from calling my (former) friend a hooker and trying to bust me for paying her for sex (untrue), to her giving me money ending with the nonsense that I was going to exploit her by videotaping her and posting it online - basically they threw everything they could think of at me even if it contradicted their own other arguments.

The one officer did say to me, after they beat me was he wanted to find something (sexual) to charge me with. I suppose what really pissed them off was them finding that first recording device because of their actions towards me and their saying "what, you're going to put us on YouTube".

The irony of their trying to find something sexual to charge me with is the fact I have not had intercourse since February 23 1999, which was the last time I seen my wife before she went "missing" overseas; anyone who has read my first book knows the story behind this and would know the limited "sexual" encounters I had between 2001 and 2009 with a few female friends. Perhaps, things do happen for a reason in my not being sexually active for fourteen years.

I would like to share this: the officer testified that he did not know how to open my cell phone and claimed the last text message of that night was the only text he knew of - his (and the other officer's) police report linked another text message from a half hour prior with two conversation topic changes during to the last text message he received in his hand.

Setting aside the fact that I watched him scroll through my text messages, so I know they lied about the linking of the two texts - I needed phone numbers from my cell phone, which they gave to me as they did not give me my cell phone. I am sure the police cameras inside the police station have this on record. Furthermore, in the police report they made they reference photos that are on my phone. Those lying (to quote the officers) "sick ****s".

The only thing they could charge me with is assaulting them and resisting arrest and based the false accusation on my going to sexual exploit my former friend thus my fighting them not to be caught. The two officers threatened my witness (my former friend who witnessed their assault on me), lied to her that I was going to sexually exploit her on the internet, etc and the fact the police erased the audio & video/audio recordings of the event and claim the police dash-cam was not on... it boils down to my word against theirs for something I did not do. However, not all is lost.

How is my wrist and hand... you will see for yourself in this video as it shows the range of motion I now have - not seen is the pain I live with daily. I trust this video will be the most interesting. Thank you to everyone who has watched this video, copied it, shared it, etc. as this will keep the truth from being forgotten as my faith in law enforcement and the judicial system, including my lawyer is in question."

thunder24
13th February 2014, 05:03
_FJdLLetmiM

Rewriting History Or What - king anthony - VS4 - Video 30

"As with all my videos - please share, copy, repost and so on this video. I was only going to do update videos with regards to the May 4th event - however, I cannot pass up the opportunity to share this with you.

Note - there are some glitches in this video after uploading.

This video is inspired by something I discovered this week and I am still somewhat shocked - my personal history has been rewritten and yes I can prove it.

Not only is this a shock to me, but if what I present can be done to such a level - then what more has been done "to me" that I do not even know about - this is not crazy talk when things like what is in this video are discovered.

Basically the rewritten newspaper article taken from microfiche does not really paint a good picture of me and is far from the truth of what was going on in my life at the time. Who did this is beyond me and perhaps it really does not matter anymore.

Hollywood cannot make this **** up.

I omitted the body of the article for several reasons; the primary reason being, is the evidence of proof I am relying to compare the two articles is what I have in hand at this time. I had a copy of the said sent to me as I needed some information from it for another matter, which I cannot disclose at this time.

I will say this, at the time of release there were a few errors made in the article and it was too late to do anything about it adding the stress I was under. I am sure the dates of the new versions are not correct either.

I am not going to dwell on this latest discovery as I do not know when it was done - it could have been done way back in 1999 or the week before last. I am sharing this with you (all) to show the latest discovery in my life - watch the video to find out what I plan to do with it.

Thank you for watching. Subscribe!!!

Cheers!!!
king anthony"

learninglight
13th February 2014, 13:35
Hi thunder24

I can't watch the videos as i have a dongle, can only afford the lowest top-up and the reception here is sh.. so could you give me written run down on what's going on please is he going through some kind of hell with the police? is he still living in his car? has life improved for king anthony? would i be able to help in any way if help is needed? i don't have much, on the bread line here myself but what i have he is welcome to share if it will help :)

Please extend my best wishes and love to king anthony

sharon

thunder24
13th February 2014, 14:42
Hi learninglight...

I have added the text from under some of the previous videos that Anthony has on Youtube to further explain his plight...

thanks for asking....
peace

thunder24
27th February 2014, 01:27
GitheNG0Pnc

""My brief summary of my frustration may appear long due to the video length; in fact, I only speak for just over half of it.

The music overlay I have in the background was so wonderful I decided to play the entire song, adding a video background with its own meaning.

I trust this video gives answer to the inquiries of where I currently am in life right now and I hope you find the song as enjoyable I as have, bringing peaceful thoughts.

Thank you to everyone who has asked about how I am doing.

As I wait dealing with the falsehood that has been imposed on me, I live with frustration; however, I do not allow it to consume me or dominate most of my time.

However, sometimes it does take its toll on me; such as with last week I had sleepless nights, waking up to nightmares leading me to worry - all I can do is find comfort that truth will prevail and the few good people in the world will finally see it.

I am a tired lonely man - I have been alone for a decade and a half now. Oh, how I miss "love". I have endured so much during the past five years; with the hardships becoming more and more intense - I know soon it will be over with once and for all. What can a man do but keep his weakened hands up, move forward and fight back as best he can.

I have survived homelessness, false accusations, ridicule, name calling, labelling and the list goes on; am I alone with these types of things - no. Are my hardships worse than anyone else's - no.

I say, I live in the world of stupid and most people do not like those who may have more of anything, such as knowledge or those people who do not fit in the norm - even if it is in a positive way.

Like children they throw temper-tantrums when they feel inferior to another person or lose a conversation rather than learn from the wisdom and experience of another.

Like children, adults may run to whom they deem their superior, such as the police and lie, acting out their revenge and the police as well as the system, like tools, simply go along with it not knowing any better.

Like children, most adults lack communication skills thus rather than speak to another person, such as to me, they cry like babies because of their limitations to other people and get these other people to do what they cannot do themselves.

I know I have upset many people who I have shared my knowledge and experience with, not forcibly - and deep inside I know they have wished bad for me - with some having done bad for me. Regardless, I say to them - has what I have gone through satisfied the dark void within your own lives!?

And what if this targeting of people is really going on... what if!?

Youth is promoted in this civilization, which can be seen in movies such as Ender's Game, fashion and such; belief systems have people accept being child in mind - all of which is promoted by social conditioning.

In this video, I have shared some of the hardships imposed in the past five years; from surviving cold winter nights in my car - to a small group of assholes who moved into a place where I was staying during my last post-secondary schooling - to my now having a crippled hand from the police assault on me May 4th 2013.

I had written much more; however, for some reason it all got deleted and I had to retype part of this... perhaps I was not to have shared what I originally said. "Those others" or simply other people... I do not know.

I do not have the luxury of belief systems, I myself do not pray, I am not a love-and-lighter nor do I buy into the social conditioning of this civilization. I do know there is a hierarchy in the great abyss outside of this planet.

I have grown tired long ago sharing my life so openly with the world - I have grown tired long ago by having to prove my innocents for false allegations - I have grown tired long ago trying to "figure things out" - I have grown tired long ago in trying to aid other people to only have people impose hardship - I have grown tired long ago.

Once the May 4th event is over, anticipating in my favor, I will remain silent as the price is high with no value - not to imply I will "disappear" from public view though.

More details of what I have shared in this video can be found in my other previous videos.

As stated above, I included the whole song in this video, thus why it is so long; enjoy the song as you watch the video overlay with your own inspired thoughts. Thank you to my friends and those I do not know for your support. Peace be with you - all.

Cheers!!!
king anthony""

thunder24
29th April 2014, 06:56
SmrTMURCy9c
The Next Obstacle I Face - king anthony - VS4 - Video 32

Are the court clerks omitting part of the first officer's testimony deliberately or is there a mistake. If it is a mistake than it is coincidental that some of the most important parts of the said just happens to be missing - for example confirmation of the officer's untruths.

This video gives a few examples of what is not in the transcript of the first officer's testimony along with some useful case law (precedent) - with some cool music overlay.

The problem for me is once again my lawyer not even mentioning the omitted parts, questioning why it is important and telling me it will cost me (money I do not have) to get a true audio copy of it. To be clear, I now have to pay for something that should have been given to me in the first place.

This bull**** is enough to drive anyone crazy. You decide what is going on.

Cheers!!!
king anthony

p.s.

In seven days is the one year anniversary that all this began.

thunder24
18th May 2014, 17:19
HbS3z7GXKIE

What It Could Have Been, Is Anyone's Guess - king anthony - VS4 - Video 33

Published on May 17, 2014
Please Read Below - click "Show More" above comments.

This video is about the topics I mostly done before - the way it should be. I share samples of photos and video clips of things conventional logic may not be able to explain or mainstream thought cannot accept.

These documented events begin last summer until this spring. There are many more things I have experienced that are not in this video; my older videos also share more such experiences. I have always been a sceptic first with anything I experience firsthand or with what other people share.

It is those things that scepticism fails to label or define that stand out for me. Here are the 6 samples I offer in this video.

0:29 secs - introduction

1:30 mins - lead in to this video

2:18 mins - August 2013: the "sparkling tree".

3:42 mins - August 31 2013: the "serpent cloud" *

6:03 mins - November 15 2013: the "ball" in the sky ***

9:05 mins - December 2013: the start and stop "prints" in the snow

9:51 mins - Winter 2014: the three white lights

10:59 mins - Winter / Spring 2014: the "ribbon" or massive "orb" **

12:12 mins - the ending of the video

Is there an explanation to all the samples given in this video... perhaps for some!?

Cheers!!!
king anthony

thunder24
11th July 2015, 13:50
Here is a page updateing what is going on with Mr. King Anthony, former P.A. member...

Legal Fees and Hospital Bills are leaving him broke along with more lies from the police...

anything can help at this time... please take the time to read through his documentation and have a real world example of what is going on in Canada...

Hello, my name is Anthony and as some of you may remember I shared what I was going through in my life back in 2013 – this included a violent police assault on me in May 2013, to which I was charged with assaulting police and obstruction – nothing else.

This is the update to my story (in brief) that is still ongoing; over two years later. The purpose of posting this on my site is to share my life; if you feel you would like to donate to me for sharing my story, you may by clicking the “donate” button above left or bottom left.

I read through my previous posts (back then) and I can see the serious effects of the post-traumatic stress I had in 2013; although I am better with it now, this event in my life still affects me to this day. More so when I have to relive it because it is still ongoing.

When I first told of this event in my life, it was fresh and there was not much detail I was able to share. As you will find out, in the Timeline of Events (below), I am now able to share more detail – however, as this is still ongoing, I cannot share most everything.

What this part of my life is about!?

ps...was just reminded that their was a media ban put on his case...

thunder24
14th July 2015, 13:40
......bump.....

thunder24
23rd July 2015, 15:17
.....bump.....

thunder24
18th August 2015, 16:43
update on anthonys situation.... of course lawyer asking for more money.....

June 2015 – my low end paying job ends. Employment insurance pays fifty-five percent of earnings; however, I am having issues obtaining employment insurance at this time – another battle ahead while I look for another job to get me by - I have been looking long before the end of this last job! Most places ask for a police clearance and my matter is still pending.

June 2015 – the trial continues with my testimony; no officers present, only their civil lawyer. Matter adjourned.

June 2015 – unexpectedly, my lawyer stated he wants five-thousand dollars more to finish my case; which is to be paid July 2015. This is despite my being told the last bulk ten-thousand paid will finish my case.

August 2015 – meeting with more surgeons to see if they can fix my hands/wrists. I have a screenshot of part of a medical letter from my doctor dated June 2015, which I had to pay out of pocket for - stating the status of my hands/wrists. I have cropped out particulars. I also have a letter from physiotherapy stating the limitations of my hands /wrists in 2014.

November 2015 – trial continues; it is anticipated the judge will give his ruling on the (false) charges against me. http://kinganthonymystorymylife.webs.com/

thunder24
4th July 2017, 03:00
bump...

ill have some updates coming soon... Anthony is still in a tough...almost impossible position right now... he has updated his website up to about 3 or 4 weeks ago... http://kinganthonymystorymylife.webs.com/

https://www.gofundme.com/driving-west-to-find-a-new-home here is his go fund me.

"Im in the front lines in the trenches, digging in deep, sorta getting stuck now. Fighting for Truth and Justice, doing what some others talk about and most others think about." -king anthony

I skyped earlier with Anthony today as he is going off to camp in the forest now. His appeals ended up being a mistrial so now he will have to appeal to the provisional courts...
...that being said he is broke and in need of help as i said he went to camp as he has no one to give him shelter right now nor can he afford it...

He has been able to get no help for his hands and now no one will hire him...

Will try and keep this updated as i find out more from Anthony...

thunder24
9th August 2017, 23:22
bump...

if you can hit up the paypal....

thunder24
29th August 2017, 21:57
Bump...........

RunningDeer
29th August 2017, 23:30
bump...

if you can hit up the go fund me...

King Anthony’s Go-Fund-Me page (https://www.gofundme.com/driving-west-to-find-a-new-home) is inactive. He may need to change the date in order to re-activate. (That’s a guess on my part.)

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/General/go-fund-me.jpg

thunder24
30th August 2017, 19:14
Sorry, i thought the gofundme was an ongoing thing... im not aware of ins and outs of how it works... i communicated with anthony about it, and he replied that he has a paypal on his website

At this point anything helps... Thank you pauler for bring that to my attention...

thunder24
13th September 2017, 02:40
This is the current situation...

bsCjg6t6Srg

thunder24
14th September 2017, 05:37
Anyone who contributes please double check your email, per Anthony would like to personally thank you

raregem
14th September 2017, 19:53
Thunder thanks so much for bumping this thread. It has come to my attention that Anthony is in need of a new tent for the winter months in Canada. His tent has sprung leaks. I am not able to send money at all but I do have a thought. For those who are able and desire to help him...Maybe a gift card at a sporting goods store and/or a store similar to Walmart (in Canada)so he can get necessities (inc. groceries) for his campsite.

thunder24
7th October 2017, 03:50
CZtQOiQYmGQ

thunder24
14th October 2017, 17:33
LdzRhwSfxl4

thunder24
16th October 2017, 04:12
bump.......

thunder24
17th October 2017, 03:55
https://www.gofundme.com/x9yngu-needing-a-little-help-with-bills

DeDukshyn
17th October 2017, 20:35
Thunder thanks so much for bumping this thread. It has come to my attention that Anthony is in need of a new tent for the winter months in Canada. His tent has sprung leaks. I am not able to send money at all but I do have a thought. For those who are able and desire to help him...Maybe a gift card at a sporting goods store and/or a store similar to Walmart (in Canada)so he can get necessities (inc. groceries) for his campsite.

Tent? No tent is good enough to comfortably live in almost anywhere in Canada for the full winter ... I see he is in Calgary? (maybe not, might be a fake location, I know he used to be in Ontario) - we have already had a brutal winter storm here in Calgary that had wind-chills down into the minus 15C area and 10cm of drifting snow, and winter doesn't technically start for two more months ... you never what your are going to get when in Calgary, when it comes to weather (for much of winter in Canada for that matter).

thunder24
16th November 2017, 16:22
Wu5bPebkA-o

NOrzF2DTwJE

yXEyMUevVDI

jH6575OWosM

7irudeOiKTY

recent uploads