PDA

View Full Version : A Note From Kurt

Carmody
20th February 2011, 19:12
It just so happens that there's a bunch of people that are concerned with what I have to say. I find that frightening at times because I'm just as confused as most people. -Kurt Cobain

Feb 20 1967 - April 5 1994

20th February 2011, 19:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmo9e7DzKlk

I can still hear his interdimensional voice in the wind...

Lifesong
20th February 2011, 19:35
It just so happens that there's a bunch of people that are concerned with what I have to say. I find that frightening at times because I'm just as confused as most people. -Kurt Cobain

Hi Carmody,

I love the timing of your post. I just had dictionary.com open in another tab, looking up the definitions for humility and hubris. I copy/pasted them into the quick reply box of the thread I'd been reading.

I didn't post them, I studied them. I compared them and their meanings, their practice, as well as the feelings/vibrations they carry. They are interesting opposites.

It was a worthy exercise.

:)

truthman
20th February 2011, 19:36
Ahh, the musical genius Kurt Cobain. Like another genius named Bill Hicks once said "all my heroes are dead". I find that all my heroes are dead for a reason, and that reason was that they were a huge threat to the controlling system, Matrix or whatever people like to call it.

Kurt Cobain knew about the Illuminati and the New World Order. In Nivana's In Utero album CD case there is pic of him wearing a "flipper" shirt trying to show people clues what was going to happen on Sep of 2001.

In his unplugged show he had a white shirt with the all seeing eye (not the pyramid). During the Lake of Fire song you can clearly see it. I think he wanted people to know.

muxfolder
20th February 2011, 20:07
Kurt Cobain knew about the Illuminati and the New World Order. In Nivana's In Utero album CD case there is pic of him wearing a "flipper" shirt trying to show people clues what was going to happen on Sep of 2001.

In his unplugged show he had a white shirt with the all seeing eye (not the pyramid). During the Lake of Fire song you can clearly see it. I think he wanted people to know.

Didn't know about that.:)

But Kurt really was something wasn't he? While ago I read the book "Journals" which is based on his notebooks. I got the picture he really knew something...

truthman
20th February 2011, 20:18
Here you can see the flipper shirt. In this pic Kurt is also using the all seeing eye symbolism by closing one of his eyes. It is pretty obvious and those that won't believe it are just in denial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-qQMyKm96I

Carmody
21st February 2011, 00:11

Hi Carmody,

I love the timing of your post. I just had dictionary.com open in another tab, looking up the definitions for humility and hubris. I copy/pasted them into the quick reply box of the thread I'd been reading.

I didn't post them, I studied them. I compared them and their meanings, their practice, as well as the feelings/vibrations they carry. They are interesting opposites.

It was a worthy exercise.

:)

And in our innocence and our emotions...we vacillate between both.

zenith
21st February 2011, 09:42
All in all is all we are.