PDA

View Full Version : Healing and helping

Anchor
20th February 2011, 22:19
For consideration....

As it did on the old forum, the "Helping and Healing" activity has ignited in quite a significant way on this forum.

In order to organize things a little better, may I propose the idea that a sub-forum be created "Healing and Help" under the spirituality forum?

All threads on the subject of healing, help and perhaps discussion of methods and technique could be moved to that sub-forum.

John..

Jonathon
21st February 2011, 15:42
I'll second that and give a bump. Thanks John.

Anchor
28th February 2011, 10:19
One last bump and then I will let this idea go.

Lord Sidious
28th February 2011, 10:55
I agree that this is a good idea, only thing is, this should go here.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?90-Forum-Technical-Q-A

Anchor
28th February 2011, 11:22

You have a point, and if it is moved from General Discussion I won't mind. However, there is also a discussion item to be had is there not?

This forums main focus is not healing, however, it appears highly likely that the sorts of people that are into Avalon's materiel may be "healing" aware and want to help. The flip side is, that perhaps this would bring even more attention on Avalon from the sorts of people that want to stop so many little lights concentrating in one spot.

John..

Lord Sidious
28th February 2011, 11:23

You have a point, and if it is moved from General Discussion I won't mind. However, there is also a discussion item to be had is there not?

This forums main focus is not healing, however, it appears highly likely that the sorts of people that are into Avalon's materiel may be "healing" aware and want to help. The flip side is, that perhaps this would bring even more attention on Avalon from the sorts of people that want to stop so many little lights concentrating in one spot.

John..

There are many people here who have healing abilities, I can tell you that from my own experience.
I wouldn't worry about those who try to interfere, let them play their game and we play ours.

Gaia
28th February 2011, 11:26
Think this is a great idea. I would like a place for healers as well thought out and executed here at Avalon. The next 2-3 years are going to be very telling, we are all a part of what is going to happen next. Itís up to us the kind of Earth that will emerge. I am hoping there is going to be more love and hope. I wish you the best on your journey and know that others are in this with you.

Many Blessings

sheddie
28th February 2011, 12:22
Great idea John, I am sorry I did read this over a week ago and then....................well life got in the way :p

I would love to see something like this taking off and agree that there is a great need for information and healing. I would be happy to learn and happy to help in any way that I can.

Please don't give up on the idea, I think we have all been distracted lately.....that could also be part of their plan. I don't think they are too comfortable with us raising our vibration..........all the more reason to forge ahead and stay alert.

with sacred love x

9eagle9
28th February 2011, 12:41
Guess what I'd have to ask is ...what are we healing people of? Like most people don't know what they want, they have no idea of what they are need of healing of.

Celine
28th February 2011, 13:05
John..thank you for bringing this topic into the light.

In the last 3 weeks, the chat room has seen some very interesting events...

Members working together to help heal one another.

The connections are strong and building.

I believe this topic deserves its own sub forum.

Great idea John.

Gaia
28th February 2011, 15:08
Guess what I'd have to ask is ...what are we healing people of? Like most people don't know what they want, they have no idea of what they are need of healing of.
There'a awakening times my friend

As humans, the ability to treat illness, cure disease is survival of the fittest over the other species. Should we not live in houses & protect ourselves from the elements ?

China paid people / taxed them for having more than 1 child. Humans use their ability to think to have more control over their environment ( I'm not counting the destruction of our environment). People's behaviour will change.. They will no longer act as slaves...

9eagle9
28th February 2011, 15:16
Healing is a form of teaching...or rather not teaching but showing. . I have a great ability to manifest and co create-that includes facilitating a healing process. People want to know how to create the same way I do but hate the way I think and operate to create favorable conditions, therefore I really having nothing to offer them. They want the ability but not the means to get there. They want what they don't want. I can't give people what they don't want...so I have to know what they want.

I have to abstain from thinking of what people want. How could I know if they don't?

A great part of healing is showing how we created our condition.

Anchor
28th February 2011, 21:57
I'll PM some moderators.

{Update: done}

Anchor
9th March 2011, 01:15
Unfortunately the moderators I PM'd are no longer moderators. I will try again.

Anchor
9th March 2011, 09:44
Its open - please go here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?103-Healing

Moderators - please can this thread now be closed.

Thanks for your help!

John..

Paul
9th March 2011, 11:41
Closing thread, as requested by original poster.