PDA

View Full Version : Smart dust, the new chemtrail and weather/spy agency

Flash
21st February 2011, 05:27
I felt by chance on this video telling about nano particules being launched in the atmosphere for "weather check up", millions all over the planet, that are glittering with strong lighting.

It seems that once on land, they could continue to send information about the environment and would be harmless to our lungs.

This is just human playing with fire, for our health again IMHO. The beginning of the video is a tea party stuff, please pass it (about 1 min) then the real nano chemtrail starts.

I have not seen anything like this on the forum yet, sorry if mistaken

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooj7nro-me4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkvvMDJS-tQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouQCSZ8MY2s&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMj-v5f4m0&feature=related

Flash
21st February 2011, 06:01
This is by far the best video of all, admitting probable chemtrail in 30 countries and usage of smart dust by the army

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v5_TdZ4f7Q&feature=related

Just imagine the smart dust combination with HAARP

Flash
21st February 2011, 12:11
Smart dust is in what we breath. Please leave some comments if there is any interest. Or is it because nobody sees the post, being in the 4th page this morning. Old timer would have been all on this 1 1/2 month ago. Unless it already was posted.

bluestflame
21st February 2011, 12:14
either multi purpose nanobytes or they custom mix to suit requirements "on the day"

and also spray deodorant , though publicly declared as aluminium

search your intuition

Rocky_Shorz
21st February 2011, 17:48
Smart dust is in what we breath. Please leave some comments if there is any interest. Or is it because nobody sees the post, being in the 4th page this morning. Old timer would have been all on this 1 1/2 month ago. Unless it already was posted.

there was another thread that exposed the ingredients in chemtrails having Thorium which is almost the same as uranium into the atmosphere which was creating a reaction that was causing anti mater bursts...

when we exposed it the chemtrails stopped...

I did see patterns in the sky yesterday so they are spraying again, now I'm curious if they changed formulas into something new...

because of the 0.0 quake that rocked all of southern California, my guess is a burst of antimatter hit earth causing the quake...

Flash
21st February 2011, 21:15

there was another thread that exposed the ingredients in chemtrails having Thorium which is almost the same as uranium into the atmosphere which was creating a reaction that was causing anti mater bursts...

when we exposed it the chemtrails stopped...

I did see patterns in the sky yesterday so they are spraying again, now I'm curious if they changed formulas into something new...

because of the 0.0 quake that rocked all of southern California, my guess is a burst of antimatter hit earth causing the quake...

You may have guess right for earthquakes, however, what is here is entirely new it seems as it relates to chemtrails. Nano robots discussion is not new, but being spread all over the planet is. They say they already do it somewhat for military purpose, but not yet for weather, however, many have observed the nano particules that are reflecting light which would correspond to the materials used for nano robots.

The worst part of it is not spying abilities of these on use and their use for controlling the weather and probably react with HAARP, but mostly the tact that we breath them in, and that we don't know how the body is reacting to them.

They may also be responsible for some of the forms of morgellons, which is very detrimental to those having this sickness, sickness supposedly psychological following regular medicine.

Can you imagine those nano robots crossing the blood brain barrier (which get opened when we are sick with the flu for example) and implanting in the brain. From them on, we are controllable biological robotised human.

Flash
21st February 2011, 21:25
Here some more information form an article citing CNN

“The whole world of IT is shifting into a world of plants, pipettes, and forests, and not just the back office,” said Jeff Wacker, the leader of services innovation at HP and the head of its efforts to commercialize CeNSE.

Because sensors can also pick up sound and can be equipped with cameras, critics fear people will reject it and see it as an invasion of their privacy. But the information isn’t uploaded on the Real World Web the way the Internet is wired, the data would be ushered directly to the company or organization collecting it. As the world spirals into a crisis more severe than the banking one, privacy concerns seem trivial.

Why not use mobile phones? Phones are sensors in disguise: They have accelerometers, monitors, location, and cameras. Imagine what 5 billion mobile phone users could collect.

Now given the chance, would you opt into this smart dust club?

http://www.smartplanet.com/technology/blog/science-scope/building-a-real-world-web-with-smart-dust/1673/

With these quotes, we understand right away where it is heading. The Brave New World. With a tremendous efficiency, no choice at all left, and some sociopath heading this new world. We are in for misery!

Here some quotes coming form the bloggers in the article:

dystopia
I wrote a science fiction short story about 12 years ago in which this very technology was a key antagonist. My 'smart dust' also had the capability to analyze body chemistry to determine classes of thoughts people had recently harbored.

The protagonist was slated for extermination for having patented thoughts without permission.

If a technology has an unsavory use, you can bet someone is already using by the time you ever hear about it.

mario@...

05/10/10 |

RE: With 'smart dust,' a trillion sensors scattered around the globe
Well jim_d that is such a small price to pay for saving the plant, no?

According to Boonsri it is. That is why people of Boonsri's generation can be so easily enslaved! They seem to live in this utopian world were technology can only server man in a good way without any connection to understanding mans past behaviour when technology was and still is employed in a manner that killed or suppressed social justice demanded form governments or multinational cooperation?s.

I think this is much worst than strontium or any thing alike. This deserve a thorough discussion IMHO.

crosby
21st February 2011, 21:36
i'm guessing that this has been going on for quite some time. it's only now being released in the public forum. as with any other caustic assignment, we are always the last to know, and usually when it's too late to really get to the bottom of it, or know the outcome from a health hazard point of view. i imagine we've been infected by this for quite some time now. and i can't even imagine what it will do in correlation with haarp. any new symptoms from unknown diseases affecting the human body will be passed off and over by the medical establishment and a "psychosomatic" stamp will be placed on the patients head.........that is how it works. whether or not we can combat it is an unknown.
warmest regards, corson

Flash
21st February 2011, 22:22
i'm guessing that this has been going on for quite some time. it's only now being released in the public forum. as with any other caustic assignment, we are always the last to know, and usually when it's too late to really get to the bottom of it, or know the outcome from a health hazard point of view. i imagine we've been infected by this for quite some time now. and i can't even imagine what it will do in correlation with haarp. any new symptoms from unknown diseases affecting the human body will be passed off and over by the medical establishment and a "psychosomatic" stamp will be placed on the patients head.........that is how it works. whether or not we can combat it is an unknown.
warmest regards, corson

It is startling to consider that some of us (the general public) still think that regular chemtrails do not exist. We are far from strontium or other elements in it, we are now at the nano robots levels. If one cannot imagine that chemtrails exist, how would he come to admit that he is breathing in nano robots?

crosby
21st February 2011, 22:38
warmest regards, corson

It is startling to consider that some of us (the general public) still think that regular chemtrails do not exist. We are far from strontium or other elements in it, we are now at the nano robots levels. If one cannot imagine that chemtrails exist, how would he come to admit that he is breathing in nano robots?

i believe it's part of the "awakening" process. when people first begin to wake up, they are more interested in tangible objects, alternative news input and following other avenues such as project camelot or project avalon. i never noticed the chemtrails until well into my awakening when i caught a glimpse of a story on prison planet. but then i started researching it and was consumed by it. although, i will say, some people never go that far to find out the information. it isn't something that they deem plausible. and i think that is unfortunate. being aware of everything is important in the awakening process. it just takes some longer than others to find out about certain types of info.
warmest regards, corson

just as an aside here: i will never look at the dust particles that i see in a sun ray through my window the same ever again. time to get out the big vac. and suck up all that crap. perhaps the smart dust will coagulate with the dumb dust in my vacuum bag and be overtaken.....by idiocy......just a little joke. lol.......

scott12133
21st February 2011, 23:44
Its makes me wonder if this has any connection to Morgellon's disease?

Flash
21st February 2011, 23:47

If you listen to the video in post 2 they say is may, some say it does have a connection with morgellons.

crosby
21st February 2011, 23:48

i honestly believe that it is a combination of this "smart dust" and everything else that falls from the sky from the chemtrail ops. everything is infected with it. the ground, the air, the water supply. you name it, and it is probably there.
warmest regards, corson

Flash
22nd February 2011, 00:09

Here some finds between chemtrails and morgellons:

from http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=83703

this:
the chemtrail fallout was solid white cells, which were used for morgellons disease. Bloodcells were dropped at an elevation of approximately 2 miles, creating a smog-like layer nationwide. Back then, the chemtrails looked the same as vapor trails, except fat, and rolled out into cirrus clouds. The only difference was it was white nano tech morgellons cells, instead of ice crystals, yet it was mixed with ice crystals. This meant that the sky changed from clear beautifull dark blue, to light blue, and less clear, and not at all beautifull. But even a trained observer would have no clue, other then assuming cirrus clouds came from vapor trails. Due to disinformation, it is almost impossible to find the modern day obvious chemtrails that do not look like contrails.

Hope it answer to your question. If I find anything else, I will let you know.
Flash

str8thinker
22nd February 2011, 11:53
(bluestflame) either multi purpose nanobytes or they custom mix to suit requirements "on the day" and also spray deodorant , though publicly declared as aluminium.

This reminds me of the 2009 movie Metropia (http://www.slashfilm.com/metropia-movie-trailer/), recently aired in Australia on SBS. Anyone see it?

Thanks Flash for the video links.

Flash
22nd February 2011, 19:19
(bluestflame) either multi purpose nanobytes or they custom mix to suit requirements "on the day" and also spray deodorant , though publicly declared as aluminium.

This reminds me of the 2009 movie Metropia (http://www.slashfilm.com/metropia-movie-trailer/), recently aired in Australia on SBS. Anyone see it?

Thanks Flash for the video links.

No I had not seen it. As soon as I have a minute I will. Thanks again (just saw the trailer, seems quite interesting)

Flash
23rd February 2011, 00:51

A bit more information for you scott and those who may have morgellons on one hand, and more information on nano dust particules used as chemtrails for holographic purpose (it seems that sometimes the sky we see is not the true sky, smart dust could be use to make an holographic sky), and more.

Here a video: DO NOT MIND about the adverstising in French, the real video talk is in ENGLISH. the start is regular about chemtrails but it start to be interesting about fake planes and chemtrails minute 3:44, holographic usage of smart dust at minute 6:32 includint crystal technologies used by the army, and the presentation on morgellons starts at minute 8:51. Also orgonite and chemtrails at minute 10:28 with black helicopters. The whole talks is quite understandable and intelligent IMHO.

http://www.wat.tv/video/chemtrail-connection-to-nanotechnol-3e6or_31wod_.html

http://www.wat.tv/video/chemtrail-connection-to-nanotechnol-3e6or_31wod_.html

Well, good night under a starry sky!! with black helicopters around!

firstlook
23rd February 2011, 01:07
I remember hearing Dr. Bill Deagle talk about this. He mentioned that these chem-trails cover three areas of interest. This is from memory, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

1. weather influence
2. a new radar system for looking into the earth at extreme depths
3. using nano technology to find resonance with individuals DNA frequencies, thus a sort of eugenics/evolution experimenting on a mass scale.

If my memory serves correct. :)

The idea of what our sky is used for, could cover so many topics and experimenting. So many.

If the third option is true, it would really show how far behind the public is on technical know how.

Flash
23rd February 2011, 01:55
I remember hearing Dr. Bill Deagle talk about this. He mentioned that these chem-trails cover three areas of interest. This is from memory, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

1. weather influence
2. a new radar system for looking into the earth at extreme depths
3. using nano technology to find resonance with individuals DNA frequencies, thus a sort of eugenics/evolution experimenting on a mass scale.

If my memory serves correct. :)

This is more than Dr Deagle saying it, proves are starting to surface.

The idea of what our sky is used for, could cover so many topics and experimenting. So many.

If the third option is true, it would really show how far behind the public is on technical know how.

You got it. But add to this: 2; radar system to look at the whole planet and control the cities and all
3. nano robots spread through chemtrails that you breath in to trace you wherever, listen to you, and yes,may be use as eugenics as well (DNA frequencies)

firstlook
23rd February 2011, 19:05
You got it. But add to this: 2; radar system to look at the whole planet and control the cities and all
3. nano robots spread through chemtrails that you breath in to trace you wherever, listen to you, and yes,may be use as eugenics as well (DNA frequencies)

Indeed, It was Deagle who merely pointed me in the right direction. I haven't looked into the chemtrail issue too deeply, but I do not doubt that it is a quite a well of information.

When I get the chance, I want to look into exactly what is happening over at the EPA in relation to who is deciding their policies and and through what means they are willfully changing the subject.

Flash
23rd February 2011, 19:09

Indeed, It was Deagle who merely pointed me in the right direction. I haven't looked into the chemtrail issue too deeply, but I do not doubt that it is a quite a well of information.

When I get the chance, I want to look into exactly what is happening over at the EPA in relation to who is deciding their policies and and through what means they are willfully changing the subject.

Really want to hear about your finds when dig. Keep me posted please.

firstlook
23rd February 2011, 19:12
Really want to hear about your finds when dig. Keep me posted please.

Will do. :)

Flash
23rd February 2011, 19:22
HP want to distribute trillions of smart dust, get everything connected. Are you ready?

http://scitech.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/03/scientists-try-to-turn-people-into-smart-dust/

morgs59
8th March 2011, 22:00
Odd you say this as I have morgs and I have come across this glitter now & again in my garden hut! I have seen it on my carpets glittering in the sun too. It needs a strong light onto it to show itself. I never buy greetings cards that have glitter on them so I can only assume I must carry the stuff in on my soles coming in from the garden. Is it realted to morgs? Very likely I would say.
I see they had a lawful rebellion in Birkenhead yesterday. Bring it on please people and lets bring these evil controllers down.

Flash
8th March 2011, 23:26
Odd you say this as I have morgs and I have come across this glitter now & again in my garden hut! I have seen it on my carpets glittering in the sun too. It needs a strong light onto it to show itself. I never buy greetings cards that have glitter on them so I can only assume I must carry the stuff in on my soles coming in from the garden. Is it realted to morgs? Very likely I would say.
I see they had a lawful rebellion in Birkenhead yesterday. Bring it on please people and lets bring these evil controllers down.

Thanks for your comments. Yes I think from what I read that there is two or three sort of provenance for morgellons.

One is the smart dust. How they reproduce, god knows, but they are nano glittering particles. They are kind of intelligent particles. However, aluminum and thorium would probably glitter as well, but not reproduce.

The second source of morgellon would still be chemtrails, from virus and other stuff they spray at the same time than the chemical soup.

A third source of morgellon would be found in clothing and material for the clothing or fabrics industry. When the chemical are badly washed out, it could spread sickness looking like morgellons (some people thought they had caught it from imported clothes unwashed threads)

Dennis Jonathan
9th March 2011, 01:42
Scary stuff

morgs59
10th March 2011, 13:58
Scary indeed. I put this on another thread & decided to put it here in case you miss it.Its the latest paper out 2 days ago from carnicom.This is the second from him in a week so at least we are getting some new info.
http://www.carnicom.com/bio2011-3.htm

Flash
10th March 2011, 16:27
Scary indeed. I put this on another thread & decided to put it here in case you miss it.Its the latest paper out 2 days ago from carnicom.This is the second from him in a week so at least we are getting some new info.
http://www.carnicom.com/bio2011-3.htm

thank you, I had not seen it. Do they know if the filaments are composed of organic material or not? They say there is a chlamydia like bacteria at its center, is there more information about this?

I just learned few weeks ago that I had almost no iron in my body (have to take supplements), may be I should remain like this!!! Absolutely scary.

nomadguy
10th March 2011, 23:55
>>> a quick catch-up page,
http://www.thetruthdenied.com/c2010/studies.php

And some docs,
Toxicity of nanoparticle metals study (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/Toxicity_of_nanoparticle_metals_study.pdf)
Phytotoxicity to metal oxide nanoparticles (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/Phytotoxicity_to_metal_oxide_nanoparticles.pdf)

Cytotoxicity of Alum Oxide Nanopart in human lungs (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/Cytotoxicity_of_Alum_Oxide_Nanopart_in_human_lungs.pdf)

USAF Study of toxicity of nano-particles of Aluminum (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/USAF_Study_of_toxicity_of_nano-particles_of_Aluminum.pdf)

Nanoparticle Penetration of Conventional Filters (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/Nanoparticle_Penetration_of_Conventional_Filters.pdf)

Fuel Combustion Study using Nanoparticles (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/Fuel_Combustion_Study_using_Nanoparticles.pdf)

GeoEngineering WhatWeKnow (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/GeoEngineering_WhatWeKnow.doc)

GeoengineerData Arizona (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/GeoengineerData_Arizona.doc)

GeoengineerData NewYork (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/GeoengineerData_NewYork.doc)

Chemical & Biological warfare Statutes (http://thetruthdenied.com/work/Chemical_&_Biological_warfare_Statutes.docx)

additional related news from TTD - http://www.thetruthdenied.com/c2010/news.php

jimmer
11th March 2011, 00:27
I do believe in the 6 degrees of separation theory.
is there none amongst who can get the word out
and find those brave souls who will bring this chemtrail
thing to senate hearings, investigations or a legal challenge?

Flash
11th March 2011, 04:05
I do believe in the 6 degrees of separation theory.
is there none amongst who can get the word out
and find those brave souls who will bring this chemtrail
thing to senate hearings, investigations or a legal challenge?

Wow Nomadguy, super duper, I will certainly read all of them. I am impressed.

I agree with you Jimmer, we should open our mouths and talk, show the sky (in every city we have chemtrails) and explain the impact on us if we can.

str8thinker
11th March 2011, 09:03
I managed to find 5T4RSCREAM's original YouTube video Chemtrail connection to Nanotechnology, Smart Dust, Holograms, and Morgellons Disease which got copied to wat.tv, as posted by Flash in post #17. Here it is and you can select the quality you prefer for download if you wish to save it. There is no preceding advertisement in French.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_C5wYX6IRg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_C5wYX6IRg)

Thanks Flash for introducing us to this excellent video.

Sabrina
11th March 2011, 09:16
Lots of chemtrails in S.E. England this week. Interesting that it's around a big energetic week (9th & 11th re: Mayan Ninth Wave and astrological landmarks). UK Avalonians, reply to this survey and state that they are chemtrails NOT contrails if you see any. Who knows, you may dig someone in the ribs somewhere.

http://www.opalexplorenature.org/contrails

morgs59
11th March 2011, 17:00
By jove sabrina what a brill find.That site has everything that is causing probs in my environment from chemtrails to the insidious grren 'lichen' that has killed every tree in my garden.Wow am I going to have fun with their surveys I can tell you.Thank you thank you:dance:

jimmer
11th March 2011, 17:20
I've posted the third video to my facebook page
and sent the youtube link to my email friends.
let's all do what we can.
and thank you, flash.

nomadguy
12th March 2011, 07:13
there IS people whom want to take this to the top and make a case or something, but it is a difficult thing, what are you trying to prove comes up. Then the complexity sets in. An idea I am taking a liking to however to show massive support for Mr. Kucinich senate bill called "The Space Preservation Act of 2001",
People like Steve Susman, David Smith and a few other smart thinkers are very much interested in taking this further.

The hard part is getting a focus.
The studies are way out there and the other side ~as it were is NOT playing ball with the info. They (whom ever they really are) seem to be playing the game of "tis for tat". Meanwhile it is wasting our time ~as the gulf gets worse ~and things begin to shake.
This is indeed a doozy, the chemtrail issue is huge and very real, "these aerosol programs are threatening the viability of the entire eco-system". And if this is truly a wild scenario, and the spraying is also a nano control program, this threatens your freedom to its very existence as a human being.

C...

thanks yall!