PDA

View Full Version : A book website idea extraterrestrials gave me I do not have the funds to do

Omni
21st February 2011, 09:26
Hey all. I have been given a multitude of ideas for websites by the extraterrestrial AI I speak to. One I'd like to share in hoping someone is ambitious enough to try making it(not nec with me, I'm just offering the premise for anyone who wants to do it if they have the motivation and money- with me helping is an option though, time is not an issue for me, money is) is a book website. I own a domain for it but I don't plan on using it. I should not have bought it for 10 or 5 years(however long I got it for). If someone is serious about doing it and would rather save themselves the money, and would like to use the name I picked out for it, I would consider doing that(giving them the domain). But it would have to be with someone who is established on this forum as to know their character.

The site premise is the best quotes and lessons from books. Considering not many people read books, but much great information is in them that is not necessarily abundant on the internet... I think it would be a helpful site if you could get people to traffic the site and document what they read for the betterment of humanity.

This website would also have ebooks of all ebooks that give permission to do so. The esoteric would be a major focus of the ebooks. Underground info networking would be an idea too.

I would seriously love this website if it was made. I have a hard time sitting through a whole book, especially if it's just going to be deleted from my memory...

This site would(at least how I see it), be like youtube. People have profiles(they can customize), and the users of the site are the main bulk of the content of the site. There would be a 'quote' section, and a review section. Each quote would have a review section too. These ideas are just what the ETs gave me. You could do things however you wanted with this idea.

I do not know copyright implications for this website idea, of taking quotes from books. So if you are interested in doing it, be wary of that realm, as you may be attacked by publishers if you get popular. Study it or hire someone to show you the ropes of it, or get a friend to if you plan on doing this idea. Something. The money and information game on this planet(as you may know) has turf wars, and it's fought by lawyers and the "justice" system often... I truly hate the "justice" system here...

Anyway, if someone wants to do this site I could assist in it as well if possible with the intracies of the site, there was more the AI gave me. I just dont have the funds to run the whole thing. This is not required though. I do not need to be part of it. I just want to see this idea manifested. The internet has so many resources and website premises that are not manifested at this time... I wish I was a billionaire with all the ideas ETs give me. I could do some things with money.. I'm sure any intelligent person could though...

If you are ambitious as to PROFIT greatly from this, I require some sort of finders fee(if I can do that now, lol). Profits should not be the #1 focus with this as far as I'm concerned.

I have other ideas for websites too.

If you are a GUEST reading this and would like to contact me about it my skype is Omniverse101.

Omni
21st February 2011, 11:08
You could take it one step further and document what all forms of media are doing, quotes from that. Maybe have a forum where mainstream media is picked apart... Who knows. The premises for this site are ambitious by this AI. Way too ambitious for me alone to do... I'd need a small army. lol

One premise for a section of the website would be for declassified documents, and the translation of all government declassified documents into ALL languages. This would bring people to the site because you would be in multiple languages for search engines. Also books in multiple languages would be nice too. Translator volunteers would need to be found somehow(or paid if you have the money).

One could set up the profiles to network them kind of like facebook... Where people can speak, in aiming to get a community that is more educated and/or enlightened than normal...

Furthering informing people is a major thing to do right now if you want to help with things(as Bill and Kerry very much get). The social projects this community could take on could be beneficial too. Like networking world-wide what the mainstream media is pushing, so we can get a distinct message at times of the agendas of the real world powers.

If this site existed it would be a major asset to the world as I see it, if it was done right... I might try to do it some years from now if nobody has caught on to the idea from these posts I am doing.

Omni
3rd May 2011, 18:22
I have decided to embark on creating this website. I have bought the domain for it. I like it better than the previous domain name I bought.

The website will be www.bookcompendium.com. If anyone is interested in doing a joint effort in creating this website(financially helping me, and also getting a share of the adsense account gains if I choose to do that) let me know. I will need help in getting this website known. It is a very valid cause. Getting the info from books to people wanting to get the best info from books, but not reading them in full is of value. I decided to embark on it today because I feel it is of great value, and nobody replied to this topic. Soooo, I will be attempting to do this myself. :)

PM me if you are interested in helping me set this website up. Hopefully in 10-20 years it will be a good asset to the internet.

KosmicKat
4th May 2011, 12:11
A good rule of thumb for avoiding copyright problems is to avoid using anything published for the first time less than fifty years ago. Most countries observe a rule of between sixty and seventy years after first publication, although some favour a shorter interval. The whole thing becomes more complicated if you use a paraphrase which is more, or less obviously derived from an original work.

I hope you will keep us informed about this. The thought occurs that something like Twitter, for presenting ideas in a pithy, condensed format, might be very timely!