PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones rant /Justin Biebler

Circe
22nd February 2011, 17:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

People say a lot of things about Alex Jones (both positive and negative) but one thing he has in abundance is passion,and what passion!!

loc333
22nd February 2011, 18:07
Mr jones is having an insider from the oil company on today, 2 22 11. This person has been right 95% of the time and says,the recent event's in the middle east are part of (n.w.o.) plan. I believe they coincide with a lot of things said here(Avolon forum) it should be worth watching.

peterstein
22nd February 2011, 18:16
BRAVO

ALEX IS REAL---big respect

Circe
22nd February 2011, 19:39
Mr jones is having an insider from the oil company on today, 2 22 11. This person has been right 95% of the time and says,the recent event's in the middle east are part of (n.w.o.) plan. I believe they coincide with a lot of things said here(Avolon forum) it should be worth watching.
Did you hear what Henry Kissinger said about the middle east crisis? Speaking on Bloomberg News, Henry Kissinger warns that the uprising is a temporary state of affairs
“only the first Scene of the first act of a drama that is to be played out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObuzORkvdxw

Gustav
22nd February 2011, 20:08
brilliant rant. And thanks for the 2/22/11 tip

John Parslow
22nd February 2011, 20:13
Hello Circe

Many thanks for the video - love him or hate you must admit the guy has passion ...

Love and peace to you. JP :cool:

jozam
22nd February 2011, 20:16
i luv Alex Jones!!! yeah he goes off on one sometimes...but he is doing a great job

Sumo Sun
22nd February 2011, 20:38
Truly a great Man with the a genuine message. Remember to teach your kids to listen, seek & absorb knowledge in between the lines.

loc333
22nd February 2011, 22:18
thanks circe,kissinger knows alot more than he's saying .He's pretty good at playing stupid.He's a bilderberger head honcho,always there, thanks for the clip.

aikisaw
22nd February 2011, 22:24
The process of realizing that had been lied to my whole life was a painful one for me. While I was doing the initial research on 9-11, NWO, banks, and more, It was so awesome to listen to Alex. I was glad to hear that it mattered to Alex, it mattered to me.

I do not listen as often as I used to. I think Alex is great for waking people up. Now that I know, I do not need the pep talk as much.

I always have good thought for Alex.

Thanks for posting this vid. It is great to see it still matters to Alex. How right was he in this rant?

Funny side .....I was a huge Jordan fan.

It is almost like I have two lives ....BA before awakening ...AA after awakening

Intraphase
22nd February 2011, 23:17
Let's not start a war while were surrounded by 255,000,000 ground troops ranging in age from 3-17. They'll slaughter us man... they'll eat us as a pre-meal appetizer. We'd be like blades of grass exposed to a 200 mile wide cloud of hording locusts chanting "Bieber Lives - You Must Die" Trust me Sun Tzu would be against this war. Sam Kinnison would veto this war. Charles Bronson and Charles Manson, even Charlie Brown would be against this war.

May the Spirit of Sam guard us in these trying moments.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1x51p_sam-kinison-wild-thing_music

Celebrity is a fickle Mistress.

aikisaw
22nd February 2011, 23:25
Let's not start a war while were surrounded by 255,000,000 ground troops ranging in age from 3-17. They'll slaughter us man... they'll eat us as a pre-meal appetizer. We'd be like blades of grass exposed to a 200 mile wide cloud of hording locusts chanting "Bieber Lives - You Must Die" Trust me Sun Tzu would be against this war. Sam Kinnison would veto this war. Charles Bronson and Charles Manson, even Charlie Brown would be against this war.

May the Spirit of Sam guard us in these trying moments.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1x51p_sam-kinison-wild-thing_music

Celebrity is a fickle Mistress.

LOL

I think SunTzu would take on this war. He would just have us wait 15 minutes till they forgot about Beiber and moved to Hannah Montanna.

Sam was afraid of nothing.

Abhaya
22nd February 2011, 23:30
Thanks for posting this. Hats off to Mr Jones for his spirit

andrewgreen
23rd February 2011, 00:26
Do you have link for the interview with insider from the oil company?

loc333
23rd February 2011, 12:43
the mans name he had on,Lindsey williams and its more about oil at 200$ a barrel,greed and what china will be forced to do.Im sorry i couldnt do the link. very computer illiterate.

davyj0nes
26th February 2011, 04:05
omg, too funny. reminded me of the preachers in the church i used to go to when i was a kid. not so much the content as the feeling and emotion put forth. as for his message, toward the end the last minute or so, i wholeheartedly agree with A.Jones. we can't unlock hearts, but we can unlock minds, and when we do that comes discernment, then comes the awakening of the soul. those are powerful words.