PDA

View Full Version : First: Hillary Clinton summons all US ambassadeurs...

I_Am
23rd February 2011, 04:42
...then the entire arab world burst into unrest.
Coincidence?
I say, more to come in these cliffhanger days. In the cauldron of parameters:

- panic stricken money printing
- peak oil
- global food shortage
- global civil unrest
- US military build up (and extreme debt)
- earth and climate changes (including chemtrails)
- etc etc etc

I get the feeling the above is a mere veil of "over-info", to keep us looking in the wrong direction. Anyone agrees?

Darla Ken Pearce
23rd February 2011, 04:53
There is suppose to be a new currency coming out and a new method to pay for all oil products in the Mid-East with the Iraqi Dinar. An announcement was to be made which has been delayed according to an insider who was on a conference call that was online.

The freedom that is spreading like wildfire all over the world now ~ is something that will not be controlled by those currently in power. New interim governments are to be installed and this includes in the U.S. There are extensive effort to side line this trend by the remainder of the dark cabal but it has no hope of success. The old systems fall and a new one arises that is coming forth shortly.

Dorok
23rd February 2011, 04:56
I started a (limping) thread (search Global revolutions) kinda related to this. Something is behind this all, right? This timing can't be coincidence, right? Strange days indeed, friends.

Lost Soul
23rd February 2011, 06:10
Per Gerald Celente (Trends Institute), he predicted the uprising of youth. He says what is happening in Africa will spread to Europe. It's happening in China too, but they keep it more hush hush. I think it has a lot to do with increased food prices (thank you QE-2), high unemployment and among the youth, high unemployment and excess testosterone. They know the system is failing and want something better. I can't say I blame them.

TWINNICK
23rd February 2011, 10:43
Packing their bags for the bunkers.

..Nick..