PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to this forum?

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 19:12
GOD!

This was a place that I used to take great pride in.

I enjoyed the fact that we could come share the news, help each other develop on a spiritual level, and enjoy the company of like minded people.

Now, all I see is Charles this, Charles that. Personal attack on people. Complete dis-respect for what Avalon2 stands for.

Now, what Do I see? I see Avalon one all over again.

If you cannot respect people in a positive way, is this forum really for you?

I have been away for a few weeks, and come back to a complete shambles. What is worse for me, I am only back for a few days before my family comes home, thinking I would catch up with friends and discuss all the current issues, and what do I get? ATS, GLP, all in one on the forum set up to be different.

Grow up people! Respect other peoples views, and if you cannot, do not comment. To attack an individual that you do not know, on a personal level, in a way that we are seeing here, shows how weak and un-developed you are.

This forum gave me the courage to speak to people that I trust, and with that, gave me the ability to speak to those that where not aware of what was going on. You take that from people? Well, you're no better than the bastards that do this for a living.

To the mod's, (and the one that I would trust with my life, Hiram), put an end to this, and do it now! Avalon is better than what is being presented in front of the world at this time. Avalon is better than the rest.

Avalon offers like minded people a chance to share experiences and Ideals that can reflect and develop on each other.

I am truly shocked in how wrong a forum can go in a two week period. Please tell me Avalon is not going the way of the rest? Yes, it is good to have debate and different views! However, take away from Avalon's principals and founding ideas, and we are now no different, just more of the same.

I for one value, and love this forum. Many great People such as Bill, FredKC and Celine have tought me so much in ways that they never knew that they where teaching people. That is the amazing beauty of Avalon!

Please do not let that go people.

Rant Over.

May you go in peace and love and light.

Irish spirit (Conor)

Hiram
23rd February 2011, 19:22
Thank you for speaking your mind Irishspirit,

We are working overtime to address the issues you bring up. No one, and I mean NO ONE wants another ATS or GLP. I think this is blowback from increasing our size so quickly (over 5-fold actually).

Personally, and I say this to ALL THE MEMBERS OF AVALON, we are turning a corner here. NOW.

Its always darkest before it gets light.

I can see the lighthouse off in the distance. Lets hold hands and move towards it together.

I don't mean that in a wishy-washy way.

I mean it from my heart.

I honor IrishSpirit (Conor) for having the courage to give us a slap from time to time.

Flash
23rd February 2011, 19:24
I am a new member (1 1/2 week before Charles video) and I cannot recognise the forum. Not was I subscribed for. Even if the oldies and respectfull individual do not know me, I did read you quite a lot and I miss it.

shadowstalker
23rd February 2011, 19:26
All things to it's ways, then to what it is meant to be..

Lord Sidious
23rd February 2011, 19:27

We are working overtime to address the issues you bring up. No one, and I mean NO ONE wants another ATS or GLP. I think this is blowback from increasing our size so quickly (over 5-fold actually).

Personally, and I say this to ALL THE MEMBERS OF AVALON, we are turning a corner here. NOW.

I can see the lighthouse off in the distance. Lets hold hands and move towards it together.

I mean it from my heart.

I honor IrishSpirit (Conor) for having the courage to give us a slap from time to time.

Does this mean baseball bats at dawn?

truthseekerdan
23rd February 2011, 19:29

I believe we as a collective need more than a slap -- need to awaken from 'the mind', soon!

http://successsystemsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/think-outside-the-box.jpg

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 19:37

I mean it from my heart.

Hiram,

I wouldn't want your job friend. You and all the modas here do AMAZING work.

Bill gest maximum respect, and Richard for his hard work in getting this forum the way it was, is just fantastic.

Avalon cannot go the way off the other Hiram. People can come here and are asked for nothing. In this world, that is something special in itself.

I don't know, but maybe this forum is seen as a threat now. I mean, it is talked about on other florums, and I have even meet one or two people who have visited, in pertson, to show the message of Avalon and Bills work is getting out there. Maybe now, the PTB see it as a threat. And so they should! The original message of Avalon is a powerful one, and if understood, is a powerful one.

People should see being welcomed into this community as a privaalge, not a right. I have always felt that way, and will continue to do so. You get to know people here, good people. That you learn from, I just hope that Avalon never ever losses that.

Irish

viking
23rd February 2011, 19:37
You took the words right out my mouth Irish ... I wonder if other forums are having a laugh at the shenanigans here ...

viking

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 19:43
I am a new member (1 1/2 week before Charles video) and I cannot recognise the forum. Not was I subscribed for. Even if the oldies and respectfull individual do not know me, I did read you quite a lot and I miss it.

Flash,

thanks for those kind comments.

It is nice to know Avalon is still attracting good people like you. It is nice to see that people are coming here to learn, like me.

The two weeks I broke away was murder for me. HAHA. My family come back soon and I will be away for another few weeks. That will be like murder. But it is nice to see new faces that live up to the values of this forum. Good for you sir.

Celine
23rd February 2011, 19:47
You took the words right out my mouth Irish ... I wonder if other forums are having a laugh at the shenanigans here ...

viking

I dont doubt that viking heart...some have made it their "bread and butter"

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 19:51

viking

I dont doubt that viking heart...some have made it their "bread and butter"

Which is a shame, they can "attempt" to bring us to their level, but it weill never work. To many good people, with to many good idea, with to many good hearts, on this forum to allow that to happen long term.

I for one take great pride in being a member here, and will defend this forum and its people, at any cost.

Rocky_Shorz
23rd February 2011, 19:58
well one thing you have to remember, is the fight is what many came for... Avalon is made of those who want to climb up on the roof to scream their message to the world...

disrespect I have zero tolerance for, I drop out of disgusting fights between friends and never go back..

that is not Avalon, new or old

let me ask, has Charles ever disrespected anyone?

have we disrespected him?

as Elders, we are the guardians of Avalon...

everyone is welcome to join us and as more and more magnetic personalities step in, there will be more and more of this, but that does not change the heart of the forum we love so much...

There is soo much chaos in the world, lets keep it out of here.

we just need to relax, take a deep breath and know everything will work out perfectly...

Celine
23rd February 2011, 20:00
Hear Hear Rocky!!

I have not once, ever been disrespected by Charles.

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 20:13
well one thing you have to remember, is the fight is what many came for... Avalon is made of those who want to climb up on the roof to scream their message to the world...

disrespect I have zero tolerance for, I drop out of disgusting fights between friends and never go back..

that is not Avalon, new or old

have we disrespected him?

as Elders, we are the guardians of Avalon...

everyone is welcome to join us and as more and more magnetic personalities step in, there will be more and more of this, but that does not change the heart of the forum we love so much...

There is soo much chaos in the world, lets keep it out of here.

we just need to relax, take a deep breath and know everything will work out perfectly...

I agree, Charles has not dis-respected anyone, and I do not feel that anyone should disrespect him. I have made a personal choice not to follow this material.

The thing about Avalon is, it was set up for a specific type of person, and not for everyone.( I hope that does not come across as wrong.)

Avalon was always set up for people of like minds, with a will to develop those minds by learning from others, and share their knowledge so that others might learn. People are always going to hold a strong position for their own beliefs, however, that passions for yours does not allow you to walk on others. That is what we are seeing here.

Yes, it is FANTASTIC that Avalon is getting so many people coming here, joining and sharing what is here. Avalon has a content that no other forum has. However, when you come here as a guest, and are allowed to join as a guest, you must remember that the host expects you to enter under their rules, under their principles and respect what they stand for. And in the case of Avalon, that is RESPECT, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT.

This forum is not about Charles, it is not about you nor me, it is about the greater good of Avalon and the GREATER GOOD OF HUMANITY. That is what I see Avalon as standing for, and petty issues such as who is right and who is wrong, and my view is more important than yours, does not belong here. Just my view.

Irish

Swami
23rd February 2011, 20:13
It must have been in 1989 when I first met the Irish Spirit.

We docked in Cork and went out drinking, as a good sailor does.
Totally pissed we ended up in a pub listening to a band called Galleon.

I'll never forget this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-Lhlx8uBA

Not much later we met this sucker and I learned the force of water...........

http://www.knmi.nl/cms/mmbase/images/59503

We sailed from Rotterdam to Hamburg on a ship taken from the scrapyard and put back in bussiness by some Polish dudes. It took us more than 48 hours.

The Northsea was lit with choppers and marinevessels, saving lives from ships that went down.
We just missed the oilrigs above the Netherlands and reached Hamburg harbour save. (Ever seen a cap'ten crapping his pants....... I did)

The storm will settle Irishspirit and we will continue what we were busy with....

Fred Steeves
23rd February 2011, 20:18

I've haven't seen anyone else here say "shut the f*** up". Is that respectful in the spirit of Avalon?

Cheers,
Fred S.

Hiram
23rd February 2011, 20:20
:dirol: 2nd Star to the right...and straight on til morning.

Steph
23rd February 2011, 20:22
*puts a small hand up*

I am new to Avalon Irish, I feel like a tiny fish in a big pond as I realise how truly advanced some of our members here are. I for one am grateful to have found you all but will admit to having known nothing of PA/PC prior to stumbling on the Charles Material from another site. Be that as it may, I like to think there are no co-incidences and that perhaps I was meant to find Avalon in order to get me back on the right path. I still don't know the "right" path yet, but with time and perhaps a little help I'll be skipping along happily with the rest of you.

I do see huge upheaval here, but it's just waves, things will calm down again eventually. I'm sure some of our members are taking the opportunity to surf while the goings good!

Mouse x

Rocky_Shorz
23rd February 2011, 20:23

I've haven't seen anyone else here say "shut the f*** up". Is that respectful in the spirit of Avalon?

Cheers,
Fred S.

did he say Fred S

"shut the f*** up and listen?"

or was he watching a runaway train, trying to understand how it was happening and what to do to get it back under control...

he is new to forums, we aren't...

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 20:23
It must have been in 1989 when I first met the Irish Spirit.

We docked in Cork and went out drinking, as a good sailor does.
Totally pissed we ended up in a pub listening to a band called Galleon.

I'll never forget this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-Lhlx8uBA

Not much later we met this sucker and I learned the force of water...........

http://www.knmi.nl/cms/mmbase/images/59503

We sailed from Rotterdam to Hamburg on a ship taken from the scrapyard and put back in bussiness by some Polish dudes. It took us more than 48 hours.

The Northsea was lit with choppers and marinevessels, saving lives from ships that went down.
We just missed the oilrigs above the Netherlands and reached Hamburg harbour save. (Ever seen a cap'ten crapping his pants....... I did)

The storm will settle Irishspirit and we will continue what we were busy with....

Swami,

I don't thini I would want to see the man with my life in his hands crp-en himself. haha.

Thanks for that song. Wrote by the late, great Bobby Sands, locked up and diein on hunger strike. Quite amazing . How a man can give his life for something as simple as warning normal clothes, and being treated as a human being.

Swami, my good friend, I hope you're right. Lets hope if the sea's get much worse, unlike yours, our captain will not crop his pants. haha.

Flash
23rd February 2011, 20:24
Hear Hear Rocky!!

This not about direspect concerning Charles, I have not disrespected him either and i have seen little disrecpect on his side. But yes, I find threads, over threads over threads related to him. If I chose not to read them, I cannot escape because when I go in other threads, I get his words mentioned all over. Is this Charles forum? If so, let it be and I may chose to go elsewhere. I does feel lile sect thinking sometimes. It also does fell like other threads that may be interesting are burried away.

And a few members have also been bickering, taking insulting stands, etc which does not help.

IMHO

Celine
23rd February 2011, 20:27
Hear Hear Rocky!!

This not about direspect concerning Charles, I have not disrespected him either and i have seen little disrecpect on his side. But yes, I find threads, over threads over threads related to him. If I chose not to read them, I cannot escape because when I go in other threads, I get his words mentioned all over. Is this Charles forum? If so, let it be and I may chose to go elsewhere. I does feel lile sect thinking sometimes. It also does fell like other threads that may be interesting are burried away.

And a few members have also been bickering, taking insulting stands, etc which does not help.

IMHO

I understand you point...but my response was to a direct question about being disrespected by Charles.

Fred Steeves
23rd February 2011, 20:28

Cheers,
Fred S.

did he say Fred S

"shut the f*** up and listen?"

or was he watching a runaway train, trying to understand how it was happening and what to do to get it back under control...

he is new to forums, we aren't...

Okee Dokee

Cheers
Fred S.

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 20:30
Guy's,

can I ask that one thread on this forum not become the Charles thread? Please?

Respectfully

Irish

Goodguy
23rd February 2011, 20:36
Too late irish. The damage is done.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Shame, I'm new to this forum and i read a two page thread yesterday which was a totally negative experience.

Let's keep it positive guys, where's the love?

Rocky_Shorz
23rd February 2011, 20:37
well why did you title your thread what happened if you already knew the answer? ;)

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 20:38
Goodguy,

it is very much here.

But even with love, there is always a blimp.

See Swami's post.

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 20:44
well why did you title your thread what happened if you already knew the answer? ;)

Rocky, as I said, I will not get into an argument over a thread title. That is my case and point friend.

Goodguy
23rd February 2011, 20:48
Thanks Irish me old mate. I hope it's just a blimp.
See you on the other end of the storm.

...And Rocky, I belive there was more to the original question than just the title of the thread.

iceni tribe
23rd February 2011, 20:51
GOD!

This was a place that I used to take great pride in.

I enjoyed the fact that we could come share the news, help each other develop on a spiritual level, and enjoy the company of like minded people.

Now, all I see is Charles this, Charles that. Personal attack on people. Complete dis-respect for what Avalon2 stands for.

Now, what Do I see? I see Avalon one all over again.

If you cannot respect people in a positive way, is this forum really for you?

I have been away for a few weeks, and come back to a complete shambles. What is worse for me, I am only back for a few days before my family comes home, thinking I would catch up with friends and discuss all the current issues, and what do I get? ATS, GLP, all in one on the forum set up to be different.

Grow up people! Respect other peoples views, and if you cannot, do not comment. To attack an individual that you do not know, on a personal level, in a way that we are seeing here, shows how weak and un-developed you are.

This forum gave me the courage to speak to people that I trust, and with that, gave me the ability to speak to those that where not aware of what was going on. You take that from people? Well, you're no better than the bastards that do this for a living.

To the mod's, (and the one that I would trust with my life, Hiram), put an end to this, and do it now! Avalon is better than what is being presented in front of the world at this time. Avalon is better than the rest.

Avalon offers like minded people a chance to share experiences and Ideals that can reflect and develop on each other.

I am truly shocked in how wrong a forum can go in a two week period. Please tell me Avalon is not going the way of the rest? Yes, it is good to have debate and different views! However, take away from Avalon's principals and founding ideas, and we are now no different, just more of the same.

I for one value, and love this forum. Many great People such as Bill, FredKC and Celine have tought me so much in ways that they never knew that they where teaching people. That is the amazing beauty of Avalon!

Rant Over.

May you go in peace and love and light.

Irish spirit (Conor)

this message should be pm to every member

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 20:54
Sorry,

If I could change one thing about my statement it would be,

I USED TO TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN, TO I DO TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN.

iceni tribe
23rd February 2011, 21:10
im still finding my way around , and ive been here awhile lol

:thumb:

Gone002
23rd February 2011, 21:10
I thought you were going away for a while Irish? have you come back or is this just a drop in message. in anycase nice to see you posting bro.

irishspirit
23rd February 2011, 21:16
I thought you were going away for a while Irish? have you come back or is this just a drop in message. in anycase nice to see you posting bro.

Hi Celt,

no the family is away for a few days. I shall be going quite come sunday when they come home.

Nice seeing you to pal.

Fred Steeves
23rd February 2011, 21:30

Hi there irishspirit, I totally agree with you, and for me it is truly an honor to be here. I could never have conceived of being a part of a vast conversation like this where so many have so much intelligence and spiritual insight to offer and have bantered about!

I've only ever been on one forum before, (Matrix Energetics) and just at the time when there was nothing left of that forum to offer me, wallah, Project Avalon was back up. I had applied here last March some time, and now have atleast some idea what happened. Now I'm back to being a little fishy in a big pond, which is EXACTLY what I needed and wanted.

I have no doubt things will work out just fine here, and even if they don't it will be just fine. Hell, back in the day I've gotten so mad at my lovely wife that I remember hurling a half full cocktail glass at a wall during a heated arguement and the s*** went flying everywhere. We're still very happily together and have even learned much from such incidents.

One thing I have NO DOUBT about is that we here at Avalon, warts and all, are the tip of the spear of a great rising truth that will not be denied.

By the way, I use plastic cocktail glasses now...:yes4:

Cheers,
Fred S.

AlkaMyst
23rd February 2011, 21:32
:wave: Hello Everyone,

First of all, :welcome: BACK Irish.....I have missed your posts dearly, I hope this time off have served you well and hope the family is doing great! I'll be sad to see you leave again, but will await your return anxiously :)

This is the perfect thread for me to say a few things that I have been holding inside for quite a while now and they now must be said....Thank you for this opportunity Irish!

I Enjoyed the "CHARLES" material when it first came out and submerged myself in it for the first week or so, but then I realized what was about to happen to our community and in the direction that such material was taking us all to. I myself like irishspirit chose personally not to get involved with it, but I have to agree with Irish and Celine....Charles has never disrespected anyone here as far as I'm concerned. My only Issue with Charles is that I can not have respect for someone that comes out and tell everyone that he works for the PTB and what his original plans where and at the same time this person doesn't have the bravery or courtesy to show his face on camera or at least give us his real name.....this is real and not a joke, they are playing with everyone's lives and IMOHO I find it to be very disrespectful. I hope that my words don't make this be a 50 page post full of people giving their opinion on what I have to say as I really don't care about rude comments and will not fuel the fire on this (This is just my POINT OF VIEW!!!), so please refrain from rude comments!!!

I say this kind words with no disrespect towards Bill or anyone here, I respect and value Bill greatly and will never question his judgement. It is just that this material really doesn't resonate with me and I have seen this forum go down the drain due to it! We are better than all of this that's transpiring here at the moment.

I have nothing against new members and I value everyone's opinion as everyone has a little bit of the truth withing them and by acting as a collective we can put the puzzle pieces together to reach levels of understanding that are unimaginable. I have mentioned before, that I didn't join this community to discuss Charles and have no interest in discussing it either!!!

It took me over a year to be able to join this great place of like minded people and I would hate to loose it due to a few ignorant ones!.....Please have faith, I have spoken to Hiran on several occasions and I know that our Mods /Admins are working very hard to correct this. But quite frankly, we are not little kids here people and we can turn this community aroud in 1 day if everyone just decides to be polite and understanding on others points of views. This is what makes us unique and special, that we are all different and that we all have something to bring to the table.

Let's start now and have respect for others, we are the best community online and we should lead by example.....I have complete an total faith on all of my fellow Avalon brothers and Sister!!!

LET'S MAKE THE CHANGE NOW!!!......I know we can! :)

PS
Again, thank you Irish for allowing me to speak my mind on your thread and I hope my words didn't offend anyone here, but if the did then please accept my most sincere apologies!!!

Respect, Love, Peace and Blessings to each and everyone of you,
AlkaMyst

Chicodoodoo
23rd February 2011, 21:43
I am truly shocked in how wrong a forum can go in a two week period.

You may be shocked, Irishspirit, but I am encouraged.

Avalon is experiencing tremendous growth (an indication of its value), and it is changing. It should change, not because it was bad, but because it is becoming better. The same thing can be said for the individuals that make up this forum. They are growing, changing, and becoming better. It is not about being like-minded. It's about having our minds expanded. It's not about smooth-sailing, but of meeting new challenges. It's about reaching our potential, not only as individuals, but as a community of caring human beings.

If Avalon wasn't changing, then I would be worried.

Lee-B
23rd February 2011, 21:49
The blind leading the blind.

Hawkwind
23rd February 2011, 21:52
I'm one of the people who joined during the recent stampede, so I can't really comment on how things were prior to that time. I will say, however, that despite whatever turmoil resulted from the sudden influx of new members there have also been some very positive consequences as well. I, for one, am glad to have found this community and do my best to contribute constructively to it. Change, by its nature, is disruptive and any growth is a form of change.

One thing I have NO DOUBT about is that we here at Avalon, warts and all, are the tip of the spear of a great rising truth that will not be denied.

Amen

Hiram
23rd February 2011, 21:56
The only way to lead anything is by example.

I ask you all to Witness the turning of tide. All kinds of interesting things get left on the beach.

A very exciting time.

Swami
23rd February 2011, 21:59
The only way to lead anything is by example.

I ask you all to Witness the turning of tide. All kinds of interesting things get left on the beach.

A very exciting time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X0FjlybCqs

Ahkenaten
23rd February 2011, 22:13
oh dear and now Wood is leaving.................... :-(

Rocky_Shorz
23rd February 2011, 22:24

Rocky, as I said, I will not get into an argument over a thread title. That is my case and point friend.

since when did you start taking me seriously? ;)

linz2d
23rd February 2011, 22:38
Everything is in constant change, things will rise and fall, a web forum is not exempt from this.

But me being a new member I did not realize there was an exodus happening. :confused:

ItsAllCreated
23rd February 2011, 23:10
Not that I want to draw attention to the negative behavior, but what are we talking about here?.... A like people with small bickering back & forth? Or obvious disrespect towards people?

For the sake of education in regards to what you mean Irish (and others), could you PM me with a link to some examples? Im curious to know what you're frustrated with (and what the Mods are attempting to curtail). If you don't feel that's appropriate, thats OK too.

The worst I saw so far was one person (a seemingly well know Avalonian) communicate that they hoped another person (who is well know among the alternative community) website stay down because they believe the less BS in the alternative community the better. When the person was called out by another in saying their words werent nice. The Avalonian responded in agreement with them in saying: my words arent nice and neither am I. I was a little taken back by their boldness, and I did respond to them over it. But in all honestly that was the worst I've seen so far, & we all have our sour moments.

Anyways I hope Im always able to think with a kind heart. & if I ever do slip-up, I will surly feel it, and apologize.
Im here to learn & help us create something better. What could be better that that eh! :)

Flash
23rd February 2011, 23:24
Guy's,

can I ask that one thread on this forum not become the Charles thread? Please?

Respectfully

Irish
The damage was done before you even asked the question. What happened to this forum?
Huge influx of people - good
12 fake Heathers -- bad
Charles -- don't know, going to have enough

Now that there is at least one answer, we may leave the Charles stories aside with joy

Amer
23rd February 2011, 23:26
Dear Irish
Have faith my friend in that which you believed in-- all is not lost :)
I came to this forum after the charles material, though not because of it. I dipped into the material at the beginning out of curiousity but it didn't feel right, so like a book – I left it down.

There is so much on this forum, I'm learning every day. I was never a part of anything like this before- on the application form I was asked why I was joining and I wrote honestly that I didn't know nor could invent an answer just for the sake of it. I was drawn here for reasons that are becoming apparent bit by bit.

For a while I had looked in as an observer and then had such an urge to be a part of this “little” community, to converse with you all because it is so difficult to find people with open minds, a community willing to wing prayers & positivity across the globe to those who need it, the willingness to share information and not be afraid. I believe in positivity and love and respect, I choose them. Like any community there will be the ups and downs, people slip up, we live and learn and hopefully become better.

I'm happy to be here, it might be rough & tumble times Irish but if it doesn't kill you it'll make you stronger :) Perhaps the wheat is being seperated from the chaff!
Blessings all

ScubaMonkey
23rd February 2011, 23:36
Ups and downs, Irish. Just like life, It'll all work out OK in the end, fella!
:crazy_pilot:

greybeard
23rd February 2011, 23:41
I think that if you make your way to the spiritual section you will find business as usual.
Chris

ponda
23rd February 2011, 23:47
I think the problem that some people are having with the forum is that it has changed in a short period of time with the increase of new members.Instead of being a slow and gradual change it was a sudden and abrupt one.It is still just as good now or even better IMHO but it is different.It takes longer to get through some threads and there is a more diverse range of opinion.I think that everyone will get used to it shortly and enjoy it even more.

cheers

sunflower
23rd February 2011, 23:53
It seems that we're trying to ride the crest of the wave but every so often we get pulled under. The vitality and energy in some of the Charles threads is almost overwhelming . I am reminded of Edgar Cayce's prediction that the fifth root race has started to come in. Many of those early birds are no doubt members of Avalon.They are interested in THE PROJECT and loudly enthusiastic about their own ideas. We've got to give them some slack. The situation will eventually calm down sooner or later.

granny
24th February 2011, 00:07

Hi there irishspirit, I totally agree with you, and for me it is truly an honor to be here. I could never have conceived of being a part of a vast conversation like this where so many have so much intelligence and spiritual insight to offer and have bantered about!

I've only ever been on one forum before, (Matrix Energetics) and just at the time when there was nothing left of that forum to offer me, wallah, Project Avalon was back up. I had applied here last March some time, and now have atleast some idea what happened. Now I'm back to being a little fishy in a big pond, which is EXACTLY what I needed and wanted.

I have no doubt things will work out just fine here, and even if they don't it will be just fine. Hell, back in the day I've gotten so mad at my lovely wife that I remember hurling a half full cocktail glass at a wall during a heated arguement and the s*** went flying everywhere. We're still very happily together and have even learned much from such incidents.

By the way, I use plastic cocktail glasses now...:yes4:

Cheers,
Fred S.
Fred ...

How nice ... you are the second person I have found at Avalon familiar with Matrix Energetics. I was never on their forum, but I did use the practice quite a bit when my Mom was sick. Nice to know others are here.
Granny

witchy1
24th February 2011, 00:11
*puts a small hand up*

I am new to Avalon Irish, I feel like a tiny fish in a big pond as I realise how truly advanced some of our members here are. I for one am grateful to have found you all but will admit to having known nothing of PA/PC prior to stumbling on the Charles Material from another site. Be that as it may, I like to think there are no co-incidences and that perhaps I was meant to find Avalon in order to get me back on the right path. I still don't know the "right" path yet, but with time and perhaps a little help I'll be skipping along happily with the rest of you.....
Mouse x

Welcome to Avalon Mouse, its lovely to have you here. You describe exactly how I felt when I came here. So in awe of the knowledge and character of the members. I felt an instant belonging and acceptance. People were kind - even in disagreement, yes - that can actually happen.

The biggest attraction was the communal respect and caring shown to each and every member. Yes you were meant to be here as many of us are.

If I may opine some concerns and reasons as I see them following on from Irish's post

Some people appear to have a hidden agenda perhaps they have been made or paid to come here and incite anger and disrespect and create general havoc by disagreeing with most things? They are trolls and not welcome here. Fortunately some are easier to spot and take to task. Unfortunately others are not. There are powerful forces at work in Avalon who assist in protecting and keeping us safe - have faith and remain focussed on the true intent of your purpose. Do not let the distractions take you away from your purpose.

Many people are only here and continue to be here for one person, but there is hope that they will see the true heart of Avalon and obtain much more from being here. This is not a critisism of C, but of the adolescent behaviour shown in the pandemic of threads created as a result of every word spoken.

Some of the new people lack respect and show no caring toward others. Little time is taken over some posts, and what appears to be such urgency to let everyone know their opinions irrespective of how others may perceive that post. This has created unhealthy factions and dysfunctional relationships. As a result we have "sides" being formed, and almost a school yard mentality of bullying. This is simply the way I see it. Please do not critisise me and take me to task for my opinion.

The more senior members just sit back and watch after having tried to resolve the problems and have been berated for it. Again the lack of care and respect is clear. It is disheartening and sad to watch. It is demoralizing to sit on the side-lines and watch how some threads wind up so tight and enter into the void and blackness of ugliness because they cant right themselves. Ego's have grown out of all proportion and people show a lack humility and grace. It is not becoming of any member to resort to this behaviour.

We have lost many fantastic members who I shall miss dearly. Their wisdom, kindness and care is now lost in the ether. This is sad but understandable. Many others are talking about it as well but holding on to that glimmer of hope of restoration. The light at the end of the tunnel is indeed becoming brighter - (unless the light turn out to be a train). Time will tell

Thank you for being here Mouse. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn as much as you can. Our life here is but a short stay and it is our responsbility to make the most of that stay and reach our fullest potential. To fight the good fight and not each other.

Seeking the truth amongst friends and others who accept us for who we are is the first step on the right path. You will find many ways ways to achieve your goals and aspirations here.

You will quickly learn who you most resonate with, taking joy in having met them and being proud to call them friend. (many of the people here fall into that category) You will find that you can ask for assistance from most members if you need support.

Do not be shy and put that hand up high. We will see you in amongst the chaos and listen to your heart.

Toward the light
Witchy

PS - Sorry Irish - didnt mean to hijack your thead.

Carmody
24th February 2011, 00:11
oh dear and now Wood is leaving.................... :-(

Wood has decided that, I'm guessing. Ah well.

The point is that this current new membership needs to calm themselves, in a time where calm is a bit difficult to come by.

Part for the 'acceleration of time' package that is happening right now.

Jumping of the ship in the middle of the rapids is not the way to safety. Those considering leaving, should think about holding for a bit.

Let it clear.

It may feel like it (a need to run dramatically-separation) to the one who feels stress... but it is not.

Why not leave for a while, why announce it? I've never done that and I've been doing this since before the net existed. I would just quietly slip away for a while. No biggie.

Psychologically Irreversible announced decisions are judgment. Not good. :)

To continue,

New members need to be cautioned that this is a private forum and calm collected reasoned debate is what it is all about.

If they cannot, then they will likely be asked to behave. Multiple times. If not... then they may be shown the door.

I would also advise you folks to understand that astrology is all about the complex dimensional vibratory fields of interaction that creates this universe and in this case, the planetary influences as they combine into specific harmonic patterns.

This manipulates/involves/becomes/is your reality and how you exist within it.

Specifically that of emotions. Understand?:)

The next few days are a STRONG TEST OF TEMPERAMENT.

There will be more, much more (difficult astrology) after this.

Tomorrow, for example, will be pretty polarized and powerful. Hang on to your hats!

Ahkenaten
24th February 2011, 00:17
yes Carmody we sure are being twisted and torqued aren't we!!

gigha
24th February 2011, 00:22
Thank you very much for that witchy1, very nicely put and very much appreciated by myself. I wish everyone on the forum would read it. Thanks again.

ponda
24th February 2011, 00:35
Carmody said:
Why not leave for a while, why announce it?

So you can come out of retirement.;)

janus
24th February 2011, 00:37
Carmody, I value your wisdom...I may not always agree with you, but I'm much better for taking in your words and finding out whether they resonate or not. And there are all together too many times I just don't understand what you're saying at all! But that leads me to search for answers and understanding, and thus I grow. Thank you.

I'm a whistleblower junkie and have watched every video ever put out by Project Camelot. I joined because of the Charles Material, because I felt I could contribute. If someone was willing to pull others together to make this a better world for my children and my grandchildren, I wanted to be a part of it.

However, it was like the first day of school...loud with lots of stomping of feet and juggling for position, with people raising their hands saying, "me! me! call on me! give me attention...I know the answer!" I don't know about anyone else, but I can't function in that kind of chaos. So I starting roaming all the different threads and was amazed by how relaxed and respectful people were, how much wisdom is in these pages, how warm and loving the people. I found peace and comfort from Greybeards wonderful thread on the Ego. I found the thread that has so many free PDF downloads of books that I could bury myself in reading for a very long time. I just found this great thread started by Whitehaze on parasites...of course, I thought he was talking about the kind the zapper can eliminate, you know the ones on the inside. He was really talking about the parasites that try to program us from the outside! No fear in sharing the joke on myself because I will find others that will laugh with me...or at me, it doesn't matter.

I guess what I'm saying is please don't give up on us new people. We need you, Elders of Avalon. I need you to (stealing a phrase here) "show me the ropes".

ExHaLaTiON
24th February 2011, 00:55
I personally think we are moving in the right direction.

My hat goes off to Charles and Bill for nourishing my mind. :yo:

I will consume all information, you can call it an appetite.

noxon medem
24th February 2011, 01:01
- think this "image" needs a reposting :

well, well ...

nm

noxon medem
24th February 2011, 01:03
- or was it this one ?

:)

:fish2:

farmin8r
24th February 2011, 01:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDfau1cmAmE

Donna O
24th February 2011, 01:06
I'm sure Avalon will get some peace back when Charle's site is set up and the throngs move over there. The people who are leaving should hang on as I'm sure normal service will shortly resume. Just my thoughts x

sandy
24th February 2011, 01:49
The blind leading the blind.

Oh you make me laugh Lee-B:) I love your humor and quick wit just at a time when it is needed. You are a Dear Heart!

Steven
24th February 2011, 01:52
Ah! No worry Irish, I've seen this before. The Thuban material did about the same and went. At about the same time of the year last year. Just stay focused on what you think matters. People come and go and it is good this way. We all need to adapt, be the chameleon :)

Namaste, Steven

Rufs
24th February 2011, 01:56
Hi to all, I am also new here. It’s a surprisingly difficult thing to open and talk. I have been inside my head for quite a while now. It is really a challenge to trust, in a world that nothing is what it seems. To go one line with a bunch of strangers and try to share, learn, study, socialize – its very much tougher when doubt creeps in. When I first did my home page thing I was quite open, told a little about my dad etc. Then I started reading and after a few days I reduced it to as much as I could.
But then I have this feeling inside me, it overwhelms me and forces me on, I cannot resist. I have nothing to lose as I have lost almost everything anyway. So I wrote about dad and a little of why I am here, I put his name with pride, and even where I live – something that I would NEVER normally do, but I did it. It is how I am changing you see, I am losing the fear, The system is losing control of me. I connect dots all the time, it never stops. Since a kid I have been reading between lines and filtering, trying to get to the truth of it all. Example; a few years back (I think) I read about a US military 747 with a laser system… takes a lot of power to run such a unit – a lot of weight on an aircraft not good, now I read about the US navy has a new laser cannon – uses crystal technologies as its power source! (also the 747?) The admiral likes it cause it don’t slow down the ship when they use it. It has different frequencies for multi purpose use; I believe it can cut through 100meters of steel in a second (something like that, could be wrong). Then when you look at 9/11, the claims of holograms hitting the building and some kind of pulse space based weapon vaporising people and the ground too hot AND another aircraft seen in the area at the time (747 laser with hologram programming?) I connect dots – doesn’t always lead me anywhere but I do it because I have a need to get to the truth.
I see clear indications on Yahoo and other sites of tampering from those that wish silence, I know there are many and you can expect this site to be of major interest to all that want the momentum to stop, but – but there is a definite energy here, a positive feeling. I don’t see it so much about the individual, rather the whole. The individual motivates the other though sharing and openness, understanding and care. I believe that the people that want to sensor this and other sites have to deal with their voice inside. I would bet it doesn’t sit at all well, being part of such a lie. This World BS has gone on long enough, and I think the change will be huge. I believe there are many people waking up, confused, frustrated as their beliefs are exposed as lies – so I understand if someone uses the F word, I understand if the spelling, content, subject may be naïve, ill informed or arrogant – if they are not genuine I think it will become apparent. But the dots again; if someone is here to cause divide then they have to read the posts, in order to reply they have to understand the posts, if they understand then they have to deal with themselves for continuing the lie. I have met quite a few types in my time, I haven’t met any vindictive agents, intelligent and to do a job you have to believe in it, which cant if your read and understand the post’s. Hopefully soon we will all wake up as one family, no violence, no desperation just a change within, the inner revolution.

Thank you for putting up with my crap for these few minutes.

Rufs

AlkaMyst
24th February 2011, 01:58
witchy1

Welcome to Avalon Mouse, its lovely to have you here. You describe exactly how I felt when I came here. So in awe of the knowledge and character of the members. I felt an instant belonging and acceptance. People were kind - even in disagreement, yes - that can actually happen.

The biggest attraction was the communal respect and caring shown to each and every member. Yes you were meant to be here as many of us are.

If I may opine some concerns and reasons as I see them following on from Irish's post

Some people appear to have a hidden agenda perhaps they have been made or paid to come here and incite anger and disrespect and create general havoc by disagreeing with most things? They are trolls and not welcome here. Fortunately some are easier to spot and take to task. Unfortunately others are not. There are powerful forces at work in Avalon who assist in protecting and keeping us safe - have faith and remain focussed on the true intent of your purpose. Do not let the distractions take you away from your purpose.

Many people are only here and continue to be here for one person, but there is hope that they will see the true heart of Avalon and obtain much more from being here. This is not a critisism of C, but of the adolescent behaviour shown in the pandemic of threads created as a result of every word spoken.

Some of the new people lack respect and show no caring toward others. Little time is taken over some posts, and what appears to be such urgency to let everyone know their opinions irrespective of how others may perceive that post. This has created unhealthy factions and dysfunctional relationships. As a result we have "sides" being formed, and almost a school yard mentality of bullying. This is simply the way I see it. Please do not critisise me and take me to task for my opinion.

The more senior members just sit back and watch after having tried to resolve the problems and have been berated for it. Again the lack of care and respect is clear. It is disheartening and sad to watch. It is demoralizing to sit on the side-lines and watch how some threads wind up so tight and enter into the void and blackness of ugliness because they cant right themselves. Ego's have grown out of all proportion and people show a lack humility and grace. It is not becoming of any member to resort to this behaviour.

We have lost many fantastic members who I shall miss dearly. Their wisdom, kindness and care is now lost in the ether. This is sad but understandable. Many others are talking about it as well but holding on to that glimmer of hope of restoration. The light at the end of the tunnel is indeed becoming brighter - (unless the light turn out to be a train). Time will tell

Thank you for being here Mouse. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn as much as you can. Our life here is but a short stay and it is our responsbility to make the most of that stay and reach our fullest potential. To fight the good fight and not each other.

Seeking the truth amongst friends and others who accept us for who we are is the first step on the right path. You will find many ways ways to achieve your goals and aspirations here.

You will quickly learn who you most resonate with, taking joy in having met them and being proud to call them friend. (many of the people here fall into that category) You will find that you can ask for assistance from most members if you need support.

Do not be shy and put that hand up high. We will see you in amongst the chaos and listen to your heart.

Toward the light
Witchy

PS - Sorry Irish - didnt mean to hijack your thead.

Thank you so much for this witchy, I have spoken my mind to you before and you sure understand how some of us are feeling at the moment.....Your words are graceful and full of wisdom!

My must humble appreciation goes to you!!!

http://www9l.incredimail.com/scache/im//gallery/content/200806181240/content_12355_thumb.gif

Mods/Admin I think this thread should be sticky!!!

Blessings,
AlkaMyst

sandy
24th February 2011, 02:12
Thank you to all Avalonians, especially those who are staying the course.

I'm fairly new here but not to the awakening, however I am here to learn and that I'm doing with all your wisdom and help. I think the biggest skill set that I'm building is one of discernment as boy there sure is much to discern here at the forum.

Thank you for staying, not abandoning ship and staying the course as I have high hope of seeing more light each day because of YOU!!

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 02:23
:dirol: 2nd Star to the right...and straight on til morning.

Got room for me and my two siamese cats?

Avalon is experiencing tremendous growth (an indication of its value), and it is changing.

It should change, not because it was bad, but because it is becoming better.

Damn!

The same thing can be said for the individuals that make up this forum. They are growing, changing, and becoming better.

Damn!

It is not about being like-minded. It's about having our minds expanded. It's not about smooth-sailing, but of meeting new challenges. It's about reaching our potential, not only as individuals, but as a community of caring human beings.

Damn!
You nailed it so many times in one post.

TimelessDimensions
24th February 2011, 05:46
What happened? People started looking for the truth on the outside instead of seeking the truth on the inside.

AlkaMyst
24th February 2011, 05:50
What happened? People started looking for the truth on the outside instead of seeking the truth on the inside.

Say nothing more!!!!.....my hat goes to you TimelessDimensions :yo:

Cottage Rose
24th February 2011, 08:03

Avalon is experiencing tremendous growth (an indication of its value), and it is changing. It should change, not because it was bad, but because it is becoming better. The same thing can be said for the individuals that make up this forum. They are growing, changing, and becoming better. It is not about being like-minded. It's about having our minds expanded. It's not about smooth-sailing, but of meeting new challenges. It's about reaching our potential, not only as individuals, but as a community of caring human beings.

Once again, bravo, Chicodoodoo. I always know whose posts to look for to find succinctly worded masterpieces of wisdom.

All those who think something is wrong with this forum are gravitating to threads inhabited by members who choose to bring everything down to the lowest common denominator. Why visit a mud pit when you can just as easily visit a castle on the hill? Beautiful castles abound in Avalonia and they are not difficult to find.

Fractalius
24th February 2011, 09:31
Hi there Irishspirit! nice thread though I agree with others more than your initial tone of distaste or suprise.... especially agree with the sentiment in the post by Chicodoodoo that Cottage Rose quotes above.
One observation worthy of making this post I think, is to mention noticing a lot of words being used with exaggeration and fallacy to create polarity.. often obliviously, and mainly from those having a negative relationship with the expansion of members. There's plenty of things to nit pick at I guess..again it seems some of those gripes have been self perpetuated.
I still haven't had time to research you lot 'back in time' ... respectfully. So I can only assume and compare with other forums over the years, and listen to what people here refer to. (with subtraction of any pervasive exaggeration :) )
...yet I still feel Chicodoodoo's aforementioned post would sum up any other paragraphs I'd write here.

Cheers and good to see you. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/icons/icon14.png

ascendingstarseed
24th February 2011, 10:32
When I joined there was really something very special and unique about Avalon, the information here was of an intellectual and spiritual quality non-existent in other forums. That's the problem with losing so many of the old members, now I scroll through the pages of new posts and see very little information with the depth that used to be here.

I used to spend all day here learning new things, information I could pass on to others to assist them in their evolution towards awareness. Now, it's mostly noise and the vibe has changed. At one point I almost left because every time I posted a thread someone was attacking me. One guy even told me he joined the forum to attack my point of view, so I've pretty much quit posting new threads because I don't have the time or energy to deal with that kind of negativity, I would end up spending a whole evening trying to justify my point of view, which was really a waste of time. And I shouldn't have to here at PA, that's not the kind of forum this was intended to be.

All that started before the Charles material, in Nov/Dec it felt like agent provocateurs had infiltrated again. Then when Charles came along, Katy bar the door! It's been crazy...at one point it seemed like just about everyone on the forum were brown-nosing, Charles groupies. One thread name "Has Charles Left" reminded me of a backstage scene where the star leaves without giving invitations to the after party! I never expected to see anything like that here...especially since most of his answers to questions were vague, cryptic and delivered in double speak most of the time.

To me it felt like he was here as a diversionary tactic or a distraction to get our eyes off the ball, and it appears it was successful if that was the intention. Most of the members who were posting the quality intel are gone now and at times it seems like what's left are 1000 rookies senselessly bickering amongst each other, with an occasional gem if you sift through the threads carefully enough.

Irishspirit expressed many of my own feelings too...Avalon was my first forum, I joined in Oct of 09 so I've seen it through a few changes myself. I have the utmost respect for Bill and the work they have done to build this site and have always been proud to be a member. So hopefully these are only growing pains towards a more enlightened PA once we can get the kinks ironed out.

pickle
24th February 2011, 11:53
Hi Mouse, new here myself, and agree with you about paths and ways back....

@IrishSpirit, you, and Avalon remind me of Guinness - please, take that as a compliment...

...just like vitamin G, the best stuff rises beautifully to the top, after a long, careful growing process........ you order your pint and wait patiently in anticipation, the first sip quenches only slightly, the head sticks lovingly to your top lip to be savoured again a wee while later, and because it's different, unique, it attracts those of similar tastes - joviality, open discussion, good humour, and ready friendship.

I might be new here, and maybe the landlord needs to flush the pipes to the kegs in the cellar, but the wait was definitely worth it, and for all the talk of some eejits here, and valued locals taking a break for a while, the pub door is unlocked, the fire is burning, your mates will hug and slap your back in welcome... and your pint's resting on the bar ;-)

Sooner or later, those that don't appreciate the taste will fade away.

...and if anyone mentions Marmite, I'm leaving!!!!

Peace :-)

EDIT: Oops, sorry, I was replying to Mouse, a gazillion pages ago :o

Ultima Thule
24th February 2011, 13:34
Irishspirit, as a newcomer I find yours and the other "veterans´" compassion and patience outstanding. You have let your home be invaded in a non-violent way and watch from a distance how much havok will there be. I do feel that the turmoil in the you-know-what threads is settling down finally, people finding their ground and best behaviour.

What I also feel: if anybody from other forums or anywhere has fun while watching what is happening here is nothing to bring us down, but with it comes the knowledge: as they watch we are slowly but steadily trying something for real(which Avalon has d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y been doing all the time) - isn´t that better than doing nothing, even if results boil down to little? It´s like after shipwreck: one group builds 5 bad rafts before they finally make it and sail home and the other group is embarrassed to try, and they make the island their permanent address...

As they say - it´s better to have loved(tried) and lost than never to have loved(tried) at all.

One
24th February 2011, 14:34
I think we have to be a little bit careful here not to allow ego to take over here too much. There might be the tendency to seperate "us" from "them" to give ourselves a feeling of superiority. Now while that might make you feel better its not going to help achieve what we all want overall and why most of us are here.

I suspect that there aren't that many here who have never bickered or argued. Most of us have probably had to apologise in our lives. So do we really have the right to judge? Much better to forgive mistakes than to shut yourself in the other room and feel above it all (which i'm sure we have all done). Like Fred I have been so enraged that I have broken things in arguments. I suspect that is much less excusable than going too far in a debate in here.

Unfortuntately I haven't managed to keep up with the Charle's stuff although I would have liked to have done. However I suspect most of the rage comes from concern. People care that others may be getting led on (or are missing important info) and from that perspective we may might see why so much emotion is involved. The motive is likely to be kind underneath the surface. I expect a lot us parents have shouted at our kids and so it goes on.

I also note that there is a tendency for people to like to attach to the fact that this alternative site has a superior level of information. A dangerous trap of seperation again I would say. Who decides what is valid and what isn't. Is the premice for filtering the information based on truth or disinfo?

I myself have argued with people here recently who were instantly proclaiming films as fake. I got on my high horse about it all as they they seemed so condecending sometimes. In hindsight I understand that in their own way they were probably fearing I was being misled and that there motives were good. I apologise to those people here and now for that.

It is possible however that I may be missing the point a bit and this thread may be about deliberate corruption. I think we do need to be aware of that possibility. It is easy to get paranoid as I did above at some points in my discussions above.

And Irishspirit I have always loved you and Swami snippets of information. They get me a through the day. From one of the sinners on this site I sure hope you stay with us :)