PDA

View Full Version : Life after death also immortality in 4D

blue777
24th April 2010, 19:45
I believe there is life after death , and if you reach 4D THERE IS IMMORTALITY IN A CORPOREAL BODY.....SPIRIT MATTER COMBINATION......not matter...spirit combination
lol
blue

AlbaLux
24th April 2010, 20:17
Well,:rolleyes: ok lets talk about that.

I believe in that energy is immortal (of course) and that death is only the transformation of energy, and that spirit (or body) energy is organized into spiritual intelligent body that live after "death" of material body in some high dimension (6th maybe?? ) and I think that we will have still our memory after last incarnation in 3D so will know about our previous lives, so i think the same thing as you but how you know that we will be "immortal" in 4D.

:-) Well i think that maybe in 4D with repaired DNA we will have some remembrance of previous lives so we could call that immortality but i think that true immortality is possible only with just energy (or spiritual) body itself ( could be in 5D but hey... the E.T`s have material bodies right ? and from what i know they can die so by my opinion true immortality is possible only for the "TOP" spiritual beings of light somewhere up in 9+ Dims. )

:wave: But that is only my thought And there is great posibility that I misunderstood the point of all that so please speak your ideas and correct me so I can learn something new.

May the light be with you :-)

blue777
24th April 2010, 20:55
Well,:rolleyes: ok lets talk about that.

I believe in that energy is immortal (of course) and that death is only the transformation of energy, and that spirit (or body) energy is organized into spiritual intelligent body that live after "death" of material body in some high dimension (6th maybe?? ) and I think that we will have still our memory after last incarnation in 3D so will know about our previous lives, so i think the same thing as you but how you know that we will be "immortal" in 4D.

:-) Well i think that maybe in 4D with repaired DNA we will have some remembrance of previous lives so we could call that immortality but i think that true immortality is possible only with just energy (or spiritual) body itself ( could be in 5D but hey... the E.T`s have material bodies right ? and from what i know they can die so by my opinion true immortality is possible only for the "TOP" spiritual beings of light somewhere up in 9+ Dims. )

:wave: But that is only my thought And there is great posibility that I misunderstood the point of all that so please speak your ideas and correct me so I can learn something new.

May the light be with you :-)

so will know about our previous lives, so i think the same thing as you but how you know that we will be "immortal" in 4D.

Its all to do with Inversions of sound harmonics..................................lol
blue

truthseekerdan
24th April 2010, 21:13
4D = Space-Time Continuum a.k.a. Time Travel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDvfKdCjjB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KT4M7kiSw&feature=fvw

blue777
24th April 2010, 21:15
4D = Space-Time Continuum a.k.a. Time Travel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDvfKdCjjB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KT4M7kiSw&feature=fvw

thanks truthseekerdan................................great vids
lol
blue

Rimbaud
31st July 2010, 01:27
so will know about our previous lives, so i think the same thing as you but how you know that we will be "immortal" in 4D.

Its all to do with Inversions of sound harmonics..................................lol
blue

Domonic,

I have two clear remembrances of past lives..the first sanding by a steam train with my Dad who wasn't my Dad..he was wearing a top hat and I can recall looking at the train blowing steam in the Victorian age The second..I can recall trying to lead a bunch of children around a square in WW2 under gunfire in Belgium..I distinctly recall being shot through my throat..I still wake p some mornings gasping for air.

Blue, I absolutely believe in re-incarnation..I don't need any confirmation..I simply know it to be true!
Rimbaud

Nagual
31st July 2010, 05:16
the experience of 'birth and death' exist in all densities from 3rd to 6th...

(death being simply a change of frequency...)

ngogly
31st July 2010, 09:37
Hi everyone,

I always wondered, where you get this information about those densities? In nowadays everyone seems to know exactly how many densities exist, what they look like, how they work and so on.

Density is just a word, having no specific meaning or widely accepted concept connected to it. Everyone talks about densities but never worries about how listeners decode this word. Seems to be more important to talk about densities and irrelevant to give any meaning or credible background to it.

For me it's just a story to which everyone adds his own fantasy, borrows others fantasies, adds more their own and so it continues. There seems to be a race to add new chakra or density or ascension method.
I can accept that modern physicist know nothing about building blocks and root laws of nature but that does not mean we do.

I'm not on denial of undiscovered things around us, but until discovery of them I can't teach others, it's just not ethical from my perspective. Have no intention to call for a wider discussion, but as I started – “I always wondered ...”

Nagual
31st July 2010, 15:51
Seems to be more important to talk about densities and irrelevant to give any meaning or credible background to it.

There is lots of material out there about how this or that density looks like, usually written by people who don't have direct experience or knowledge (or memory) of those densities

My source of information is my Higher Self (only my HS).

With his help I have done consciousness- travel (or bi-location) visiting those densities.
The consciousness operates in the quantum reality (outside time/space) and if you transfer part of your awareness to a portion of your consciousness located beyond the domain of the physical body, then you are set to go and see those densities with your own ‘eyes’.

2D, the consciousness expansion process begins.
The vibratory rate of 3D allow for Self awareness
In 4D there is no illusion of separation, no duality, it’s the density of Love
In 5D , knowledge and compassion merge together, giving birth to Wisdom and the highly vibratory rate of this density transform ‘matter’ into ‘light’
6D, first fusion between our soul and All That Is, here we still retain Self identity
7D, major fusion with All That Is
8D…, well, I have no idea….(yet)

Peace.

Rimbaud
1st August 2010, 12:19
Anyone know why Blue777's account is no longer active?

Rimbaud

greybeard
1st August 2010, 12:33
Anyone know why Blue777's account is no longer active?

Rimbaud

Is he not just off line Rimbaudi?
Chris

Rimbaud
1st August 2010, 13:10
Hi Chris

Thanks for replying; you're probably right..I think I mis-understood the no longer active thing. Have a great Sunday!

Andrew

tone3jaguar
1st August 2010, 13:22
If you have ever been out of body, the question of immortality evaporates after that.

lightblue
1st August 2010, 13:42

there's a difference between being immortal and being eternal...the two are often confused... :yu: l

greybeard
1st August 2010, 14:26
If you can accept that time is constructed by the mind in order to experience then thats a helpful concept.
My understanding is that there is only the timeless eternal moment, so in that respect we are eternal.
I think immortal confuses what we really are with some form of body or a "me" persona.
David Icke said in a recent interview " If it vibrates then its an illusion."
Ultimately we came from formless and we go back there.
Not saying Im right but thats my understanding of the moment.

Chris

FrankoL
1st August 2010, 19:58
Have you ever consider that after death is nothing (eternal silence). No more intrusive thoughts on the mind, no bothering, no nothing, ... Just feeling liberating from all and only peace remains. Whole my life I was really terrified about idea. Now I am quite positive in regards.

Deega
1st August 2010, 20:08
Have you ever consider that after death is nothing (eternal silence). No more intrusive thoughts on the mind, no bothering, no nothing, ... Just feeling liberating from all and only peace remains. Whole my life I was really terrified about idea. Now I am quite positive in regards.

Hi Frankol,

Interesting post!

It is often said : "as below (us on Earth) so above", following that line, one would think if this line is true, that consciousness is ongoing...!

Maybe, you would like to read material from Anthon Park, although, I think that he is french, but with Google, you have automatic translation.

You may check on "afterlife" on Google, you will get plenty of information.

All my blessings.

Deega

FrankoL
1st August 2010, 20:59
Deega: Maybe, you would like to read material from Anthon Park, although, I think that he is french, but with Google, you have automatic translation.

You may check on "afterlife" on Google, you will get plenty of information.

Thanks Deega, I will check it. Anyway maybe I was not so clear with the post. Let me explain. I think there is a moment in our path that ends. By saying that I mean absolute end of your eternal life (not physical). How would you live this reality by knowing that is the last one.

Rimbaud
8th August 2010, 02:00
End of thread is it not? Blue777 is no longer with us

Rimbaud