PDA

View Full Version : Negative energy attack on the places where people live.

TheCougarandEagle
24th February 2011, 03:18
I strongly suspected a year ago when my dog died that the house was under attack by negative energy. But he was also very old so I let it go. Now a second younger dog is having siezers and likely will die of a brain tumour or something like that. Dogs are disposable and unfortuantely you cannot "teach" them spirituality. Don't get me wrong my personal dog was my best friend and a strong protector. This time around my own personal spirit guides are saying yes the house is being attacked with negative energy.
Love will shield this energy and draw it back to its source. Love reflects negative energy back to the orginal person who sent it. And if it is happening to my house in which I live it is likely happening to more of you. Stay at peace and you can "feel" negative energy coming at you. With love shield yourself and send back to its MAKER where it TRUELY belongs.

seko
24th February 2011, 03:24
I strongly suspected a year ago when my dog died that the house was under attack by negative energy. But he was also very old so I let it go. Now a second younger dog is having siezers and likely will die of a brain tumour or something like that. Dogs are disposable and unfortuantely you cannot "teach" them spirituality. Don't get me wrong my personal dog was my best friend and a strong protector. This time around my own personal spirit guides are saying yes the house is being attacked with negative energy.
Love will shield this energy and draw it back to its source. Love reflects negative energy back to the orginal person who sent it. And if it is happening to my house in which I live it is likely happening to more of you. Stay at peace and you can "feel" negative energy coming at you. With love shield yourself and send back to its MAKER where it TRUELY belongs.

Hi cougar, sorry to hear about your dogs. Will send you best wishes and positive energy mate!!
Look after yourself!

ThePythonicCow
24th February 2011, 03:27
Now a second younger dog is having siezers
... just a stray thought ... probably irrelevant ... but when I read this, I thought of diet. Perhaps I thought of this because I am a bit of a nutrition nut, perhaps because I was able to help someone (a human) close to me who started getting seizures, who no longer does now with a substantial change to healthy food.

If my response is way to heck out in left field, feel free to leave it there ;).

Cottage Rose
24th February 2011, 03:35

I care deeply about dogs. Are you giving them medications for heartworm or flea control that they might be reacting to adversely?

ponda
24th February 2011, 03:39
Hi,

If it is negative energy attacks and keeps happening then there might be something that can be learned from the experience.I'm sorry that your dogs have suffered but 'they' will often try to get at you by any means possible.

crosby
24th February 2011, 03:42
i am so sorry about your dogs. it truly is heartbreaking. i am sending you love and light to help rid your home of any negative influence. we all will.
warmest regards, corson

9eagle9
24th February 2011, 12:31
Animals like dogs have inner sense of service. They will often times absorb negative influences and attacks to keep it away from their owner. The same way they would drive off any other intruder.

You may also have geological anomalies occurring where you live. Water and energy lines underground that are polarized to the extent they become negatively charged and carry in negative influences. People are very susceptible to geo stress, animals even more. You could id that with a bobber or pendulum and bury certain articles of stone and metal around your home to deflect that sort of influence

Shezbeth
24th February 2011, 19:37
unfortuantely you cannot "teach" them spirituality

It is them who can teach us.

goldmother
24th February 2011, 19:51
So sorry to hear about ur dogs, have you tried grounding your house it works the same way as grounding yourself. Then try visualizing filling and surrounding your house with golden light for health and protection, its something that works well for me

Leaving Love at your door
Lissa