PDA

View Full Version : Is Pop Diva Lady Gaga An Illuminati Puppet ?

Gaia
24th February 2011, 13:06
"Symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga, in her pictures and videos, mixes those symbols with occultism of secret societies.. Her vacuous, robotic and slightly degenerate persona embodies all the 'symptoms' of a mind control victim. Let's look at what Lady Gaga represents, starting by the basics: her name:

Gaga is a term that immediately refers to absent mindedness. Here are some synonyms taken from a thesaurus:

Given to lighthearted silliness: empty-headed, featherbrained, flighty, frivolous, frothy, giddy, harebrained, lighthearted, scatterbrained, silly. Slang birdbrained, dizzy.

Afflicted with or exhibiting irrationality and mental unsoundness: brainsick, crazy, daft, demented, disordered, distraught, dotty, insane, lunatic, mad, maniac, maniacal, mentally ill, moonstruck, off, touched, unbalanced, unsound, wrong."

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

The author of this essay isn't seeking to make a name for himself, he writes under the pen name "Vigilant Citizen." I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and operate under the assumption that he really believes that Lady Gaga is an Illuminati puppet.

The author's theses that Lady Gaga saturates her videos and marketing materials with Illuminati symbolism is manifestly true. If you Google Image search "Lady Gaga" you will find hundreds of images of the controversial singer depicting the "Eye of Horus", perhaps the most well known Illuminati symbol.

Is Lady Gaga using Illuminati symbols as a fashion or artistic statement, or does she really subscribe to Illuminati ideology?

Lady Gaga has a penchant for sporting outrageous outfits -- how can anyone forget her dress made from condoms or her infamous meat dress? It's my belief that Lady Gaga uses Illuminati and occult symbols for their shock value, the same way that Heavy Metal groups use Satanic symbols to shock the squares.

The pop diva is probably hoping that the fundies will catch on to her Illuminati motif, and protest, and give her what she craves more than anything in the world: Publicity!

The Vigilant Citizen agues that Lady Gaga has undergone Illuminati mind control, because she's she has a vacuous, robotic and slightly degenerate persona. Lady Gaga has been blessed with an incredible vocal prowess, but she's a idot savant more than a genius. You don't have to suffer Illuminati mind control to be a vacuous dolt.

I don't mean to imply that I believe in an elite that is seeking to unite the world under one government. (Not that there's anything wrong with a one world government.)

The only point I'm making is that Lady Gaga isn't a member of any occult society. Girlfriend is in it for the fame, and she uses occult symbols to create controversy.

The Jonas Brothers, on the other hand, are clearly puppets of the Illuminati.

http://frankandjan.com/WIT/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lady-gaga-muppet-marvelous2.jpg

DarkSai
24th February 2011, 13:25
i agree with that she is a puppet, she even did a public announcement about the whole "gays in the military" fiasco, saying how all good little patriots should go "defend" their country.
that site however, will do you no good.
they simply regurgitate the "symbolisim = illuminati" rhetoric, offering no real content since all it does is point fingers and whine how big and bad the ptb are.

conk
24th February 2011, 19:22
I did notice her 'reptilian' costume on the Grammy Award show.

Gaia
24th February 2011, 19:35
Lady Gaga is none other than Marilyn Manson post-op trying to revive his career. ;)

passenger1147
24th February 2011, 20:02
taken from another thread.. I started watching this a while ago... interesting video.. lots of Lady Gaga.

I don't need confirmation from anyone that music is good for the soul - have known that my whole life. Why do you think the PTB try to manipulate it in such ways? (check out the Farakhan video series "The Music Industry Exposed" - highly recommended - don't have link handy I"m afraid)

I guess its no coincidence, given Charles recent statement re: music, that in the last month or so I've gotten back into a very deep commitment to music creation, after taking a bit of a break and focusing on other parts of life (some more important, some less).

I don't meditate - playing the rock and roll keeps me centered, and is the easiest trigger of a trance state for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mkemhw1T04 Here's The Link To The Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed?blend=2&ob=1

Gaia
24th February 2011, 20:14
Thank you for your post passenger1147 it's really an eye opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eymZJit3Ubo&feature=player_detailpage

linz2d
24th February 2011, 23:59
Lady Gaga is none other than Marilyn Manson post-op trying to revive his career. ;)

Now that you mention it, they do look kind of familiar in a strange and disturbing way. :twitch:

mcaballero
25th February 2011, 01:07
Talking about Metropolis, I found the analysis of vigilantcitizen.com in regard to that movie interesting (as I also found the analysis of A Space Odyssey that someone else on this forum posted, interesting):

The Occult Symbolism of Movie “Metropolis” and its Importance in Pop Culture
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5208

And I agree with DarkSai's comments... so keep your eyes wide open, and your ears fully deployed :-).

Richard
25th February 2011, 01:10

Had to reply to say how bloody hilarious that was! thanks! :D

I agree lol

Gaia
25th February 2011, 10:40

Now that you mention it, they do look kind of familiar in a strange and disturbing way. :twitch:

Hey, the bigger the lie, the better the public likes it. Lady GaGa is just giving the great unwashed exacly what they want. Who cares who thought of it ? It works...

Think about how much worse it could be: She could be Miley Cyrus.:bounce:

Gaia
25th February 2011, 10:57
Talking about Metropolis, I found the analysis of vigilantcitizen.com in regard to that movie interesting (as I also found the analysis of A Space Odyssey that someone else on this forum posted, interesting):

The Occult Symbolism of Movie “Metropolis” and its Importance in Pop Culture
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5208

And I agree with DarkSai's comments... so keep your eyes wide open, and your ears fully deployed :-).

Only for your eyes my friend mcaballero

Jezzz ! I cant wait for her 15 minutes to be over...shes just a circus freak copying other pop acts and getting famous for dressing like a clown-whore...:doh:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4017/4459959060_2785669333_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2690/4459959052_93f86997c4_o.jpg

Where Gaga subverts kitschy scenes from classic 1950's adverts featuring "happy housewives" holding up the food products (in this case the aptly chosen staples Miracle Whip and Wonderbread-) they cheerily slave over for their husbands' satisfaction. But unlike the smiling Stepford Wives she invokes, GaGa sneers mechanically, eats the sandwich herself (It should also be noted that product placement itself is a significant device GaGa meaningfully employs to express an idea) As you see she's a corporate product nothing to do with the Illuminati... Bloody Hilarious !!!:cool:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4016/4459959064_ff0ab95cc3_o.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4050/4459959034_5bd3df8c27_o.jpg

HURRITT ENYETO
25th February 2011, 11:18
I know, lets have Lady Gaga as a role model for our young girls to aspire to............Oh darn it :)

Gaia
25th February 2011, 11:36
I know, lets have Lady Gaga as a role model for our young girls to aspire to............Oh darn it :)

She could have been a one-hit wonder, but the girl's clearly got the game sussed... Impressionable and innocent young girls should aspire to be her. So sad !

watchZEITGEISTnow
25th February 2011, 12:02

FAAAAAARk

:jaw:

kerbie
25th February 2011, 12:07
The only point I'm making is that Lady Gaga isn't a member of any occult society. Girlfriend is in it for the fame, and she uses occult symbols to create controversy.

:first:
AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes she's a very clever girl. The symbology she uses has capture many artists imagination for years. She's just very good at making her public displays so controversial that only people interested in illuminati etc will pick up on what she's getting at.

I also think that people just being initiated into the secrets would assume the Lady Gaga is illuminati as it validates their own theories about hiding it in plain sight.

jackovesk
25th February 2011, 12:22

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes she's a very clever girl. The symbology she uses has capture many artists imagination for years. She's just very good at making her public displays so controversial that only people interested in illuminati etc will pick up on what she's getting at.

I also think that people just being initiated into the secrets would assume the Lady Gaga is illuminati as it validates their own theories about hiding it in plain sight.

ROLMAO...

Goo Gaga Goo Gaga is a product of the record industries Illuminati/Satanist Cabal period!

How in Hell do you think she got so much exposure in the 1st place in such a short period of time?

Add the Big Bootie 'Beyonce' and her partner in crime 'Jay-Z' to the list together with Miley Sirus and Brittany Spears, etc, etc! They are all easy to spot.

If any Avalonians are fans of these little puppets, you should'nt be here!

Borden
25th February 2011, 12:24
I have no inside information. I can see the Masonic thing as can anyone else. No expert.

I can tell you that she makes me feel sick to my stomach. I don't know exactly what it is, but if I am in front of an idiot box and she's on it ... I get angry and sick. Fact. That I can state fact about.

I find her abhorrent, and it's less of an intellectual reaction than a gut reaction. Makes me think old Ickey is right about lizard people. Can't stand the bleeping sight of her.

Borden.

25th February 2011, 12:31
Episode 53 from:

www.theindustryexposed.com

This is the Lady Gaga episode. You can spot these puppets a mile off, but this episode shows a full blown masonic ritual performed in front of the world at the VMA's. Disturbing.

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 12:40

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

ROLMAO...

Goo Gaga Goo Gaga is a product of the record industries Illuminati/Satanist Cabal period!

How in Hell do you think she got so much exposure in the 1st place in such a short period of time?

Add the Big Bootie 'Beyonce' and her partner in crime 'Jay-Z' to the list together with Miley Sirus and Brittany Spears, etc, etc! They are all easy to spot.

I disagree in the strongest terms.
If not here, where would you have them go?
Who better to get to them and snap them out of it than our members?
I would say that they are in the exact place they NEED to be.

jackovesk
25th February 2011, 12:51

Fair point Lord Sidious, somebody has to 'Wake Them Up'.

Celine
25th February 2011, 12:51
Art being used to sway the masses is not a new trend ...sadly..

But some stand out in this pile of puppets...

i have posted this before...and after reading this thread i thought maybe some could use a view on the puppets that are trying to cut their strings..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eDJ3cuXKV4

And just for the sake of beauty...

In the end,,,these are the only agendas i care about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U

Borden
25th February 2011, 12:54
Lord Sidious,

I agree. Unfortunately though, most human beings are not in the know, and those few that are (us) do not have a platform from which to speak. It is appalling to me to see the attention such creatures get. All the creatures that jackovesk mentions.

I have seen you do very naughty things with a light sabre, so I will possibly not take you too seriously. Unless you agree with me that Anakin was badly let down.

Borden.

kerbie
25th February 2011, 12:59

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

ROLMAO...

I do have a wealth of insider information. I am friends with several mainstream musicians, some who have been selling number 1 hits since the 80's. There are a mass of youtube videos out there explaining how several musicians are puppets because of their symbolism etc but I think it's a step to far. Yes there are companies that use pop stars to sell products, fashions, trends and ideologies. The music labels are all normally owned by larger corps that have little to do with music but I really doubt that means that evil lizards from the third dimension are using the brit awards as a satantic ritual to a demon that they don't really believe in. When I first started in the film industry, we used to hide several things in our videos as in house jokes to our friends and some of them included illuminati symbolism and other controversial props/images. We pissed people off that were on the outside, but on the inside, we were pissing ourselves laughing. Same as Gaga, if I was her, the more people made a fuss about me being the whore of babylon, the more I'd play on it. She's on of the most talented IRL trolls haha.

Edit:
Also when Gaga first came out with just dance, most people took the piss out of the way she was dressing but the song was catchy to the masses. She played on her mad fashion image and made maximum bucks.

I'm not even a fan of her. I like a few of her songs but that's how far it goes. I just think what she's done is very clever and no one else is doing what she's doing so she's going to be selling records for a while to come.

jackovesk
25th February 2011, 13:16

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

ROLMAO...

I do have a wealth of insider information. I am friends with several mainstream musicians, some who have been selling number 1 hits since the 80's. There are a mass of youtube videos out there explaining how several musicians are puppets because of their symbolism etc but I think it's a step to far. Yes there are companies that use pop stars to sell products, fashions, trends and ideologies. The music labels are all normally owned by larger corps that have little to do with music but I really doubt that means that evil lizards from the third dimension are using the brit awards as a satantic ritual to a demon that they don't really believe in. When I first started in the film industry, we used to hide several things in our videos as in house jokes to our friends and some of them included illuminati symbolism and other controversial props/images. We pissed people off that were on the outside, but on the inside, we were pissing ourselves laughing. Same as Gaga, if I was her, the more people made a fuss about me being the whore of babylon, the more I'd play on it. She's on of the most talented IRL trolls haha.

Edit:
Also when Gaga first came out with just dance, most people took the piss out of the way she was dressing but the song was catchy to the masses. She played on her mad fashion image and made maximum bucks.

I'm not even a fan of her. I like a few of her songs but that's how far it goes. I just think what she's done is very clever and no one else is doing what she's doing so she's going to be selling records for a while to come.

Like I said before ROLMAO...

I think Freeman sums it all up best in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_T246RQAk8

25th February 2011, 13:16
Lord Sidious,

I agree. Unfortunately though, most human beings are not in the know, and those few that are (us) do not have a platform from which to speak. It is appalling to me to see the attention such creatures get. All the creatures that jackovesk mentions.

I have seen you do very naughty things with a light sabre, so I will possibly not take you too seriously. Unless you agree with me that Anakin was badly let down.

Borden.

"naughty things with a lightsabre"

"Anakin was badly let down"

You've just made me do a rofl!

@Celine. Nice post! Love him or hate him, Eminem has repeatedly written songs about trying to cut his strings with these agendas too. He even had to live through a prediction of Proof's death (murder) as one of his very own videos. Nasty nasty business.

At the end of the day though, you're right. We can choose to give these agendas attention + energy = Power. OR, we can focus on the agendas of love.......

I know where I've parked my applecart.

Gaia
25th February 2011, 13:19
In the early 1970s when a group by the name of “ Black Sabbath ” came out, it was all a bit of a joke really. I mean many kids were brought up on Horror genre and the like, such a vampire films, etc. Hammer Horror,Universal Pictures etc. Now somebody could say this was mind control along with the hippy movement and the music etc. But that is not how a lot of kids looked at it. The establishement was already considered evil and even Black Sabbath has a song called “War Pigs”.

Now the whole thing takes on a much more sinister connotation and I agree that it has been ramped up to the level of (cool) Or hip to be a satanist or Illuminati. There is no more joke about it. Music and movie lovers just liked having a laugh and as I can see that laughing at blood or vampires is no joke anymore as well when you look at the unbelievable level of blood soaked gore that is in today’s horror genre.

But look closer friends, Gaga’s handlers seem to be having a lot of fun with their little puppet. As for Gaga you should understand that she really does not know any better...They named her Gaga and basically parade her around representing what they want you to think of human beings, soulless animals who only know what they are trained you'll understand this level of sick, deranged mind control upon reading Tranceformation of America by Cathy O’Brian … Whom was rescued from MK Ultra...

I imagine if Gaga got a hold of that book she wouldnt be alive to tell it. Or she would be replicated, or cloned and replaced. There is no escape for that girl. The lunatics guiding her are having a good laugh while people buy just about any lunacy they put on the shelves, even as its entire purpose serves to publicly insult and degrade not only the performer but the fans who buy it .. and they will excuse it with the charge of idoltry...

Cheers everyone

jjl
25th February 2011, 13:29
I don't know, I think she would have more natural beauty if that were the case, (think Marilyn Monroe) she is good looking under the make-up, but I think she would be more disarming naturally.
PS I just saw an interview with her, and she calls herself a performance artist. That is a concept I understand and even respect. (But I still don't care for her or that stupid name.) Personally I would think that if she represents a sinister cause, she is her own handler. AND THE MEAT DRESS WAS GROSS!!:yuck:

25th February 2011, 13:31
But look closer friends, Gaga’s handlers seem to be having a lot of fun with their little puppet. As for Gaga you should understand that she really does not know any better...They named her Gaga and basically parade her around representing what they want you to think of human beings, soulless animals who only know what they are trained you'll understand this level of sick, deranged mind control upon reading Tranceformation of America by Cathy O’Brian … Whom was rescued from MK Ultra...

I imagine if Gaga got a hold of that book she wouldnt be alive to tell it. Or she would be replicated, or cloned and replaced. There is no escape for that girl. The lunatics guiding her are having a good laugh while people buy just about any lunacy they put on the shelves, even as its entire purpose serves to publicly insult and degrade not only the performer but the fans who buy it .. and they will excuse it with the charge of idoltry...

Excellent post. I feel extremely sorry for her. I would hate to be her between 3 and 4am each night.......

jjl
25th February 2011, 13:40
Episode 53 from:

This is the Lady Gaga episode. You can spot these puppets a mile off, but this episode shows a full blown masonic ritual performed in front of the world at the VMA's. Disturbing.

thank you 777, have always felt repelled by these celebraties...

Gaia
25th February 2011, 14:03
Episode 53 from:

thank you 777, have always felt repelled by these celebraties...

Photos of Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean) during her life strongly suggest that type of cranial manipulation was done to her for mind-control purposes.

Interesting point my friend:)

www.whale.to/b/monroe.html

passenger1147
25th February 2011, 14:20
Art being used to sway the masses is not a new trend ...sadly..

But some stand out in this pile of puppets...

i have posted this before...and after reading this thread i thought maybe some could use a view on the puppets that are trying to cut their strings..

And just for the sake of beauty...

In the end,,,these are the only agendas i care about

the first video is great - thanks for posting.. she's got an amazing voice. After watching a bunch of those Industry videos.. I wonder about the symbology in the second video though. heh

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 15:07

Fair point Lord Sidious, somebody has to 'Wake Them Up'.

So what are you doing sitting there?
Seriously though, to use an analogy that we all can get, do you think jesus would go to the church or to the brothel to save people?
Even though we may be turned off by something, we still have an obligation to provide our input to those that are ready to listen.

Lord Sidious,

Borden.

That is true, most wouldn't know up from down.
Or as I like to put it, they couldn't find their rear end with a road map, compass and GPS.
Anakin allowed himself to let himself down. He could have taken Obi Wan, but he allowed his weaknesses to overcome him and he was never the same again.

In the early 1970s when a group by the name of “ Black Sabbath ” came out, it was all a bit of a joke really. I mean many kids were brought up on Horror genre and the like, such a vampire films, etc. Hammer Horror,Universal Pictures etc. Now somebody could say this was mind control along with the hippy movement and the music etc. But that is not how a lot of kids looked at it. The establishement was already considered evil and even Black Sabbath has a song called “War Pigs”.

Cheers everyone

Even though I suspect you know this already, I will share a story with you all.
One day, a band called Earth were in a hotel room writing music. They had already become aware of another band called Earth and realised they needed a new name.
So, during a break in the writing, one of them, Terry ''Geezer'' Butler, noticed a looooooooong line of teens waiting to buy tickets to a horror movie over the road.
He commented to the others that these kids were lining up to pay the cinema to scare them and he wondered how a musical expression of that would work.
So, that day, Earth became Black Sabbath after the Boris Karloff movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhVKLsVx5E
War Pigs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akt3awj_Ah8
Black Sabbath

Gaia
25th February 2011, 15:14
Just luv that LordSidious:) Did you know that Ozzy didn't write the lyrics for War Pigs! Geezer Butler (the bass player) wrote all the lyrics for Sabbath in the 1970's.

In fact, even in my adolescent cursory awareness of the album's imagery and lyrics gave me the feeling that the band was against the Vietnam War. How strange that "The last hippie band" as Ozzy describes Sabbath, a band shown wearing crucifixes, should wind up being so associated with darkness, evil and the occult.

jackovesk
25th February 2011, 15:39
[QUOTE=Lord Sidious;155558]
Even though I suspect you know this already, I will share a story with you all.
One day, a band called Earth were in a hotel room writing music. They had already become aware of another band called Earth and realised they needed a new name.
So, during a break in the writing, one of them, Terry ''Geezer'' Butler, noticed a looooooooong line of teens waiting to buy tickets to a horror movie over the road.
He commented to the others that these kids were lining up to pay the cinema to scare them and he wondered how a musical expression of that would work.
So, that day, Earth became Black Sabbath after the Boris Karloff movie.

War Pigs

That's it for me on this thread, I'm off to watch some REAL music!

Just put in the You Tube seach engine "Black Sabbath - (1999) (Reunion)"....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Black+Sabbath+-+%281999%29+%28Reunion%29&aq=f

Ozzy Osbourne (lead vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass guitar), and Bill Ward (drums). Bloody Brilliant!

GaGa can choke on her Meat Dress for all I care along with the rest of the 'Plastic Illuminati Puppets'!

Thanks Lord Sidious...

Over & Out
Jack

passenger1147
25th February 2011, 15:45

War Pigs

This gives me chills :D

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 15:51
Just luv that LordSidious:) Did you know that Ozzy didn't write the lyrics for War Pigs! Geezer Butler (the bass player) wrote all the lyrics for Sabbath in the 1970's.

In fact, even in my adolescent cursory awareness of the album's imagery and lyrics gave me the feeling that the band was against the Vietnam War. How strange that "The last hippie band" as Ozzy describes Sabbath, a band shown wearing crucifixes, should wind up being so associated with darkness, evil and the occult.

Yeah, it is ironic, but it is down to the American record company that released their albums.
When their first one was released in America, their record company had anton le vey at the pr circus.
Sabbath were in Birmingham at the time and were horrified when they found out, but the damage was done.

25th February 2011, 15:55

War Pigs

This gives me chills :D

Yeah.......the fun kind! Love it! :nod:

Gaia
25th February 2011, 16:06
We love Ozzy. Ozzy loves us. Yesssss he loves us!!!! Thank you I'm teen again this morning:P

25th February 2011, 16:13
We love Ozzy. Ozzy loves us. Yesssss he loves us!!!! Thank you I'm teen again this morning:P

hahaha! I know it's great isn't it! Stay on that vibe today Gaia, take it with you into your doings.......shine your light friend.

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 16:22
The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyzes like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

I really cannot see how any one cannot see all the very common themes in her videos, they are not even hidden.

I have also been searching for links to the fact that her friend (a song writer) died in almost the same way that was in one of her videos and that the mother was suing her for plagiarism. This was also speculated as her initiation.

All I could find was this:

Lina Morgana committed suicide by jumping from Staten Island hotel in 2008. Lina Morgana died at the age of 19, many were unable to forget her class and style.
Until Yana Morgana surfaced, the mother of Lina Morgana has accused Lady Gaga of stealing her daughter’s fashion style, techniques of performance and stagecraft. That Lady Gaga is stealing her daughter’s dark side to establish her personality around it.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6735238-lady-gagas-stardom-attributed-to-dead-friend-lina-morgana-stlye-why

25th February 2011, 16:25
The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyzes like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

I really cannot see how any one cannot see all the very common themes in her videos, they are not even hidden.

I have also been searching for links to the fact that her friend (a song writer) died in almost the same way that was in one of her videos and that the mother was suing her for plagiarism. This was also speculated as her initiation.

Lina Morgana committed suicide by jumping from Staten Island hotel in 2008. Lina Morgana died at the age of 19, many were unable to forget her class and style.
Until Yana Morgana surfaced, the mother of Lina Morgana has accused Lady Gaga of stealing her daughter’s fashion style, techniques of performance and stagecraft. That Lady Gaga is stealing her daughter’s dark side to establish her personality around it.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6735238-lady-gagas-stardom-attributed-to-dead-friend-lina-morgana-stlye-why

Eminem lost Proof, it was his blood sacrifice for success. Diddy lost Biggie. Kanye West lost his mum. The list goes on.......

I echo your sentiment too. How anyone can NOT see this stuff is just beyond me.

Gaia
25th February 2011, 16:43

Eminem lost Proof, it was his blood sacrifice for success. Diddy lost Biggie. Kanye West lost his mum. The list goes on.......

Lady Gaga is just ridiculous, the way she dresses, what she does to her looks. Yes the parents that allow their kids do this are to blame as well, but this woman is a really bad example, I bet that if she says she likes Karamba gel everyone will start using it as well. Viva Black Sabbath.

Borden
25th February 2011, 16:45
Thank you, Lord Sidious, and although I feel bad about the Coruscant temple full of younglings ... it had to be done, right? I trust you.

Black Sabbath and other bands have more of a feel of knowing, on purpose edginess to me. Somehow I doubt Bon Scott ended up in hell whatever highway he took. Iron Maiden seem like nice, intelligent boys, and I'm sure they wouldn't actually condone axe wielding killers or genuine Satanism. Even Bowie did what appeared to be a Nazi salute in the seventies, but I think he was just being silly or off his head.

But this younger crop of scary monsters and super creeps give me the super creeps. There is a prevalent soullessness and ugliness that disturbs me. If I am unfortunate enough to be in the vicinity of a radio or jukebox these days I am always a little freaked at the ugly noise. Was it like this for my Dad? I don't think so. He liked the Beatles and the Stones. This is different, and I can't help but think that today's manipulative monsters are more blatant because the collective mind has been adequately zombified for them to get away with it.

p.s. Lord Sidious, if I help you chuck Nick Fury out of a window can I be henceforth known as Darth Borden?

Borden.

An Cailleach
25th February 2011, 16:45
So what about this interview. I posted it on the 'Hollywood and MKUltra' thread the other day..

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6966

Can we expect a self-sacrifice, or is it just more marketing?

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 16:49

Lets not forget being abused from a child. Some confessions-

http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/

the basic component of the Monarch Program is the sophisticated manipulation of the child's mind to protect itself from extreme trauma by creating Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). The most inhumane severe torture is used on children to create extensive MPD. Then the various alters (personalities) are found and Programmed using state of the art mind control."

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Trauma_mind_control

If you watch this video below, you can see the alter ego/split personality, its quite obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFuYS4V9hMw&feature=player_embedded

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 16:56
Thank you, Lord Sidious, and although I feel bad about the Coruscant temple full of younglings ... it had to be done, right? I trust you.

Yeah, we had to stop the communists before they got older and gained more knowledge.
Oops, I meant jedi, yeah, jedi.

Black Sabbath and other bands have more of a feel of knowing, on purpose edginess to me. Somehow I doubt Bon Scott ended up in hell whatever highway he took. Iron Maiden seem like nice, intelligent boys, and I'm sure they wouldn't actually condone axe wielding killers or genuine Satanism. Even Bowie did what appeared to be a Nazi salute in the seventies, but I think he was just being silly or off his head.

But this younger crop of scary monsters and super creeps give me the super creeps. There is a prevalent soullessness and ugliness that disturbs me. If I am unfortunate enough to be in the vicinity of a radio or jukebox these days I am always a little freaked at the ugly noise. Was it like this for my Dad? I don't think so. He liked the Beatles and the Stones. This is different, and I can't help but think that today's manipulative monsters are more blatant because the collective mind has been adequately zombified for them to get away with it.

The music industry feels like it has gone 2d from being 3d and is very shallow.

p.s. Lord Sidious, if I help you chuck Nick Fury out of a window can I be henceforth known as Darth Borden?

Borden.

Sorry, I have an apprentice already.
I doubt that you wanna try and take his seat.

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 16:56
So what about this interview. I posted it on the 'Hollywood and MKUltra' thread the other day..

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6966

Can we expect a self-sacrifice, or is it just more marketing?

Like other celebrity "suicides."

If she becomes a problem and starts to break the progam then she will comit "suicide" That is whats history teaches

Fredkc
25th February 2011, 17:12
Lady Gaga's 15 minutes were up, 2 years ago.
Yawn.

Fred
(and you may quote me. I haven't had mine, yet)

Borden
25th February 2011, 17:43
Fred, when you do get your fifteen minutes I hope your stuff is better that Lady Blah Blah's.

p.s. that is a brilliant quote by Ray Bradbury.

Borden.

Fredkc
25th February 2011, 18:01
p.s. that is a brilliant quote by Ray Bradbury.
Yeah, I like it.
It's from The Martian chronicles.

The other one - is a line from the movie "Wolf".
Jack Nickelson goes to see Dr. Alezeious (Om Puri) trying to find a scientific explanation for what's happening to him, and is told:

"Life IS mystical. It's just that we're used to it."

That one stuck with me too.
Fred

PS: Occasionally I throw in my fav A. Einstein quote:
"Then again, relativity may only be a local phenomena."

(I have a head full of useless quotes and trivia. I just remembered all the wrong stuff)

Now for the most bizarre quote - the one that shows some people will never "get it":

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/post2/evabraun.jpg

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 18:26
I do not like this topic but it needs to be told, another video of the problems that are endemic in this society. What is worse is this is as a tool, a form of control used by the CIA to further agendas.

A complelling and moving story which is quite sad, heart wrenching and quite difficult to watch in places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAh5mxVjvH4&feature=player_embedded#at=137

http://mkculture.blogspot.com/

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 18:29
I do like this topic but it needs to be told, another video of the problems that are endemic in this society. What is worse is this is as a tool, a form of control used by the CIA to further agendas-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAh5mxVjvH4

Gaia
25th February 2011, 18:46
I do like this topic but it needs to be told, another video of the problems that are endemic in this society. What is worse is this is as a tool, a form of control used by the CIA to further agendas.

A complelling and moving story which is quite sad, heart wrenching and quite difficult to watch in places.

This is not delusion, paranoia, fantasy, conspiracy theory. These videos speak for themselves. This is the tip of an iceberg.

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 19:00
Innit just, its sickening and rife. And its put out there that these people are having break downs or are just crazy... Its frigging disgusting. The more this story is told the better.

At the end of the video i posted called Not born this way they talk about Lady Gaga.

What annoys me is this is terrible for the victims but also an attempt to brain wash and degrade society... Double whammy

Gaia
25th February 2011, 19:02
Innit just, its sickening and rife. And its put out there that these people are having break downs or are just crazy... Its frigging disgusting. The more this story is told the better.

At the end of the video i posted called Not born this way they talk about Lady Gaga.

What annoys me is this is terrible for the victims but also an attempt to brain wash and degrade society... Double whammy

Well said my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1mG3YEkQ8&feature=player_detailpage

jjl
25th February 2011, 19:09

Borden.

ugly and artificial. That's the thing, (oh man I sound just like my grandmother) some of the new sounds lack humanity, like they were made out of recipes by robots.

3optic
25th February 2011, 19:12

Well said my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1mG3YEkQ8&feature=player_detailpage

In Illuminati custom the programmed are used to program (detailed in the Svali (http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/) material).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-DkS-XOOM

If anyone is looking to familiarize themselves with the symbolic language, I humbly recommend starting with some of the videos posted here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11771-Hollywood-and-MKULTRA

Also recommend this excellent thread on the David Icke Forums (thanks to Sargeist):

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3097

Best material starts at about 5 or 6 pages in.

Gone002
25th February 2011, 19:13
i was under the impression that the illuminate had almost total control so why would they need a pop star to help ?

Gaia
25th February 2011, 19:16
i was under the impression that the illuminate had almost total control so why would they need a pop star to help ?

They need mass appeal...

Gone002
25th February 2011, 19:18

They need mass appeal...

If thats there plan or part of it, then they have a pretty good marketing campaign

3optic
25th February 2011, 19:20

"Total control" might be a stretch. I don't think they totally control me or you ..er I hope!

The media however is a basic tool for the Illuminati so it could be very useful to control it's icons.

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 19:21
I think the Illuminati might be a distraction, these people are really satanist and hind behind the illuminati name.

Gone002
25th February 2011, 19:24

"Total control" might be a stretch. I don't think they totally control me or you ..er I hope!

The media however is a basic tool for the Illuminati so it could be very useful to control it's icons.

I did say almost total control, and when you think about it to a lesser or total degree they do control almost all that goes on, them being the top of the pyramid and making the orders and then that passing through the levels to you and I.

3optic
25th February 2011, 19:32

I did say almost total control, and when you think about it to a lesser or total degree they do control almost all that goes on, them being the top of the pyramid and making the orders and then that passing through the levels to you and I.

OK thanks you did say that, Celt. Point I was trying to make was that tools for control would need to be in place. Hence the need for puppet like manipulation of pop icons.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qUFDMUpk9jE/Sr0QdwX-FPI/AAAAAAAAZLo/MdxVpUJMFnA/s400/leadlady.jpg

I believe there are actually factions competing for power. Some of these factions may even fall under the umbrella we refer to as Illuminati.

Also in many cases there is collaboration and congruity of purpose!

Gone002
25th February 2011, 19:34

OK thanks you did say that, Celt. Point I was trying to make was that tools for control would need to be in place. Hence the need for puppet like manipulation of pop icons.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qUFDMUpk9jE/Sr0QdwX-FPI/AAAAAAAAZLo/MdxVpUJMFnA/s400/leadlady.jpg

I believe there are actually factions competing for power. Some of these factions may even fall under the umbrella we refer to as Illuminati.

Also in manycases there is collaboration and congruity of purpose!

Good point, i have never looked at it that way.

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 19:40

Yeah your right, I dont think I conveyed the message I was trying to get across, at all. I kinda meant these people are not a mystical a nicely named bunch of people, we should not even give them the respect of calling them by their names... They are not the Illuminati they are a bunch of less than human creatures.

3optic
25th February 2011, 19:40
It's complicated. The same can be said for the ET presence. On some level however there is a tacit agreement to protocol.

"Charles" seems to be saying there is (or was) a council of 33 bloodlines that all deferred to (jury's still out for me). There are many groups and sub groups. Competition may get vicious and somewhat deadly. That is fine as long as the rules are observed.

Gaia
25th February 2011, 19:45

Also in manycases there is collaboration and congruity of purpose!

Good point, i have never looked at it that way.

I agree totally with you really good point Celt.

muxfolder
25th February 2011, 19:47
Talking about todays pop-music one always ends up talking about REAL music like Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, The Doors..etc. Everything good was already done in 60's and 70's. I can't listen to radio anymore or watch channels on television playing music videos. It's almost all crap now, unless it's of course something old or not too popular.:) And yes, I hate Lady Gaga.

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 19:52
Talking about todays pop-music one always ends up talking about REAL music like Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, The Doors..etc. Everything good was already done in 60's and 70's. I can't listen to radio anymore or watch channels on television playing music videos. It's almost all crap now, unless it's of course something old or not too popular.:) And yes, I hate Lady Gaga.

Its all a bit tainted... What happened to jim when he rebelled to much!? Suicide in a bath yeah right!

Gaia
25th February 2011, 19:53

What people listen to will always be changing but good music will survive no matter how old ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WX_4FNoto4&feature=player_detailpage

Shelltower
25th February 2011, 19:58
This is a good site that in my opinion does a good job explaining some symbolism and Monarch type mind programming in the music culture ....
Lady Gaga being a puppet
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/

jookyle
25th February 2011, 20:10
All fear the great illuminati plot to make us dance! Oh god what will do!? Oh no...my ass is shaking...heavens help me!

3optic
25th February 2011, 20:10
I think the Illuminati might be a distraction, these people are really satanist and hind behind the illuminati name.

There is a distinction some make between Satan and Lucifer. The Bible makes no indication that they are the same.

The Bible does not name the devil as Lucifer. The use of this name in reference to the devil stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3-20, a passage that does not speak of any fallen angel but of the defeat of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives a title that refers to what in English is called the Day Star or Morning Star (in Latin, lucifer).[2] In 2 Peter 1:19 and elsewhere, the same Latin word lucifer is used to refer to the Morning Star, with no relation to the devil. It is only in post-New Testament times that the Latin word Lucifer was often used as a name for the devil, both in religious writing and in fiction, especially when referring to him prior to his fall from Heaven.

The Illuminati are alegedly Luciferian. There are links between Occult and pagan practices and Satanism.

But I think Satanism is a sub heading and is more contemporary.

Also very reactionary (v Christianity) and sensationalistic. Designed to provoke or even traumatize I believe.

Gaia
25th February 2011, 20:18
All fear the great illuminati plot to make us dance! Oh god what will do!? Oh no...my ass is shaking...heavens help me!

I suppose MTV would have us dance like the marionette that is Lady Gaga ... Shake your ass, and thank me later.:jaw:

binemaya
25th February 2011, 20:21
marilyn manson is a quite intelligent guy -
watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrHFB2KP8fc&NR=1
it´s his respond to the tragedy of comlumbine that is really wise,
moore asks him, what he would have to say to the kid commiting this tragedy
and his response is, that he wouldn´t say anything, he would try to listen.
and even if I don´t like his music I think he has been misjudged a lot!
but
lady gaga really gives me the heebie-jeebies - there´s something about her that totally creeps me out! :p
bb
lots of love
binemaya

chelmostef
25th February 2011, 20:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrHFB2KP8fc&NR=1

Great vid binemaya, interesting how on the day of comlumbine was also the day TPT dropped more bombs on kosovo than any other day....

Watching the video I cant help but think the elected officials are the santanist/illuminati blaming Manson for what they have done themselves...

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 21:00

What people listen to will always be changing but good music will survive no matter how old ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WX_4FNoto4&feature=player_detailpage

I see your Smoke on the Water and raise you one.
This is, in my opinion, THE version.
It has Iommi and Dickinson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tsw3nKDlBE

If you have a helmet on and are bolted to your chair, just go straight to 4.48 and see how Iommi makes the song sound very different.
If you don't have a helmet and aren't bolted to your chair, then you better build up to it slowly.

Circe
26th February 2011, 00:27
Did Lady Gaga Have Rival Murdered?

Anyone versed in the satanic rituals of the music industry knows that super-stardom is reserved for those who murder or take part in the murder of a lover, parent, or sibling.

Lina Morgana collaborated with Stephani Germanotta [Lady Gaga] during 2007 until falling ten stories to her death in New York October 6, 2008 at age 19.

This wasn't a secret, though the media is broadcasting it now since the girl's Russian immigrant mother has come out saying, "Lady Gaga is holding Lina's soul, and I want her soul to be free."

Anyone versed in the satanic rituals of the music industry knows that super-stardom is reserved for those who take part in the murder of a lover, parent, or sibling. Lina 'Morgana' (a witch name) was on the verge of her own music career taking off. Lots of images and her music is available on youtube, so her mother's claim that Gaga took her blond look, makeup, stage act, and several songs when she was still just Stephani Germanotta holds up.

Lina's professionally shot portfolio shows she was corrupt as hell anyway. It was just a case of which witch would be Satan's favorite. Her association with Gaga was during Stephani's 'experimental' phase -- lots of orgies and drugs. Stephani became Gaga and her career took off one month after Morgana's death.

When I compared Morgana's recording "Wonderland" with Gaga's "Wunderland" the rip off is obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKhgj3jaYWA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-gGM1jtgmQ&feature=related

http://images.quickblogcast.com/6/6/0/5/8/185283-185066/lady_gaga_and_lina_morgana.jpg?a=9

This was a ritual sacrifice to make a superstar. That's not new - it's been standard in Hollywood since the days of Fatty Arbuckle and Rudolf Valentino. The difference here is the flaunting of it. They've been schooling the public for decades that they're Satanists, and their job is getting the stupid fans to imitate and emulate their beliefs and behavior.

Part Two:

Morgana took the plunge on Oct 4 (some articles say 6) which is between Autumnal Equinox and Samhain, in the month of Beltane.
Stefani embarked on her first tour as Lady Gaga October 9, 2008.

In the opening of the Paparazzi video, she is picked up by a man and thrown off a balcony, falls with a spiral spinning background 'derivative' of Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo, and goes 'splat' on the concrete below.

This video also features many shots of dead models, and the finale is when she gives the man poison champagne, calls 911 and says, "I killed my boyfriend" , smiling.

This is a magnum opus of the music industry. I think they may be about to close down shop on the age of entertainment. My hunch is that we're going to see the time Frank Zappa predicted:

"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."

Not yet. Gaga is still planning her necrophiliac tour next year with the real corpses on stage...

after that, predictions are a 'gray area'. And that would be the big 2012 year they've been jerking everybody off about. I've heard it said somewhere that Obama is 'the last President'. Gaga may be the last American Idol.

They're pulling the plug on everything, striking the circus tents, and wrapping up the world as we knew it.

--
Part Three:

Bottom line is the Whore of Babylon role in our society serves to shapeshift behavior and life goals of children from toddler through teens. Having achieved their goal of scrambling social norms to the point where girls are turning to women at an early age, the Babylon is shapeshifting from the Temple prostitute of Ishtar archtype (Madonna) into Lilith (Gaga).

Death is all around Gaga and it's going to get much worse. Just wait till 2011's tour with the Faces of Death.. uh......I mean Body Worlds live show of real corpses (the bodies are Chinese political prisoners and slave laborers obtained from the Chinese government).

The lyrics of the song Lina performs in the video is contested. Gaga's lawyers and the Illuminati media say she wrote Lina's songs and let her sing them to make demo videos,. Lina's mother claims Lina wrote them and Gaga stripped LIna's lyrics and stage persona like flock of vultures.
As for the authorship of the lyrics of that song, Lina's mother claims Gaga and her then-music trainer/handler.

Katy Perry, another pop star, provoked Gaga's fans by saying,"Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke."

All this is fun but here's the simple deal. Babylon is raising the bar on moral decline and reverse ethics. She will do high profile horrors that would get anybody else in prison, but she'll magically be rewarded by media and courts. People like Perry will issue sound bytes of protest at her breaking taboos, and instead of coming to their senses her fans will rabidly defend and rationalize her behavior and actions.

A Polish psychology researcher who survived the Soviet occupation of Poland under the Nazis and Russians termed the process 'ponerization'. Psychopaths are put on top which becomes the role model for the rest of the society from the top down.

Source:by Richard Evans
(for henrymakow.com)

http://www.henrymakow.com/lina_morgana_leftby_richard_ev.html

Gaia
26th February 2011, 01:48
Did Lady Gaga Have Rival Murdered?

Anyone versed in the satanic rituals of the music industry knows that super-stardom is reserved for those who murder or take part in the murder of a lover, parent, or sibling.

Lina Morgana collaborated with Stephani Germanotta [Lady Gaga] during 2007 until falling ten stories to her death in New York October 6, 2008 at age 19.

This wasn't a secret, though the media is broadcasting it now since the girl's Russian immigrant mother has come out saying, "Lady Gaga is holding Lina's soul, and I want her soul to be free."

Anyone versed in the satanic rituals of the music industry knows that super-stardom is reserved for those who take part in the murder of a lover, parent, or sibling. Lina 'Morgana' (a witch name) was on the verge of her own music career taking off. Lots of images and her music is available on youtube, so her mother's claim that Gaga took her blond look, makeup, stage act, and several songs when she was still just Stephani Germanotta holds up.

Lina's professionally shot portfolio shows she was corrupt as hell anyway. It was just a case of which witch would be Satan's favorite. Her association with Gaga was during Stephani's 'experimental' phase -- lots of orgies and drugs. Stephani became Gaga and her career took off one month after Morgana's death.

When I compared Morgana's recording "Wonderland" with Gaga's "Wunderland" the rip off is obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKhgj3jaYWA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-gGM1jtgmQ&feature=related

http://images.quickblogcast.com/6/6/0/5/8/185283-185066/lady_gaga_and_lina_morgana.jpg?a=9

This was a ritual sacrifice to make a superstar. That's not new - it's been standard in Hollywood since the days of Fatty Arbuckle and Rudolf Valentino. The difference here is the flaunting of it. They've been schooling the public for decades that they're Satanists, and their job is getting the stupid fans to imitate and emulate their beliefs and behavior.

Part Two:

Morgana took the plunge on Oct 4 (some articles say 6) which is between Autumnal Equinox and Samhain, in the month of Beltane.
Stefani embarked on her first tour as Lady Gaga October 9, 2008.

In the opening of the Paparazzi video, she is picked up by a man and thrown off a balcony, falls with a spiral spinning background 'derivative' of Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo, and goes 'splat' on the concrete below.

This video also features many shots of dead models, and the finale is when she gives the man poison champagne, calls 911 and says, "I killed my boyfriend" , smiling.

This is a magnum opus of the music industry. I think they may be about to close down shop on the age of entertainment. My hunch is that we're going to see the time Frank Zappa predicted:

"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."

Not yet. Gaga is still planning her necrophiliac tour next year with the real corpses on stage...

after that, predictions are a 'gray area'. And that would be the big 2012 year they've been jerking everybody off about. I've heard it said somewhere that Obama is 'the last President'. Gaga may be the last American Idol.

They're pulling the plug on everything, striking the circus tents, and wrapping up the world as we knew it.

--
Part Three:

Bottom line is the Whore of Babylon role in our society serves to shapeshift behavior and life goals of children from toddler through teens. Having achieved their goal of scrambling social norms to the point where girls are turning to women at an early age, the Babylon is shapeshifting from the Temple prostitute of Ishtar archtype (Madonna) into Lilith (Gaga).

Death is all around Gaga and it's going to get much worse. Just wait till 2011's tour with the Faces of Death.. uh......I mean Body Worlds live show of real corpses (the bodies are Chinese political prisoners and slave laborers obtained from the Chinese government).

The lyrics of the song Lina performs in the video is contested. Gaga's lawyers and the Illuminati media say she wrote Lina's songs and let her sing them to make demo videos,. Lina's mother claims Lina wrote them and Gaga stripped LIna's lyrics and stage persona like flock of vultures.
As for the authorship of the lyrics of that song, Lina's mother claims Gaga and her then-music trainer/handler.

Katy Perry, another pop star, provoked Gaga's fans by saying,"Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke."

All this is fun but here's the simple deal. Babylon is raising the bar on moral decline and reverse ethics. She will do high profile horrors that would get anybody else in prison, but she'll magically be rewarded by media and courts. People like Perry will issue sound bytes of protest at her breaking taboos, and instead of coming to their senses her fans will rabidly defend and rationalize her behavior and actions.

A Polish psychology researcher who survived the Soviet occupation of Poland under the Nazis and Russians termed the process 'ponerization'. Psychopaths are put on top which becomes the role model for the rest of the society from the top down.

Source:by Richard Evans
(for henrymakow.com)

http://www.henrymakow.com/lina_morgana_leftby_richard_ev.html

oupssssssssss

26th February 2011, 14:25
WOW Circe, great post........

11alone
28th February 2011, 12:03
I believe she might be apart of the Illuminati, and all the subliminal messages shes giving out. She also did have a weird costume in the Grammy awards.

Gaia
28th February 2011, 12:10
I believe she might be apart of the Illuminati, and all the subliminal messages shes giving out. She also did have a weird costume in the Grammy awards.

Lady Gaga is none other than Marilyn Manson post-op trying to revive his career. :first:

Gaia
28th February 2011, 12:13
I see your Smoke on the Water and raise you one.
This is, in my opinion, THE version.
It has Iommi and Dickinson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tsw3nKDlBE

If you have a helmet on and are bolted to your chair, just go straight to 4.48 and see how Iommi makes the song sound very different.
If you don't have a helmet and aren't bolted to your chair, then you better build up to it slowly.[/QUOTE]

Just...  Perfect ! Merci !!!!!!!

Kra
1st March 2011, 13:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw&feature=player_embedded

Nat_Lee
2nd March 2011, 02:39
I dont say that she is a puppy or an illuminati but have you seen her latest video ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

blueblood
2nd March 2011, 03:17
As someone who works in the entertainment business as a cinematographer I would vote a major NO, that she's not some kind of puppet for the real TPTB.... Honestly I believe most of the symbolism you see in videos like this lately are just put there to stir up crowds just like this, controversy sells people. If she was just doing the same old pop star deva routine no one would care, but the fact that she wears ridiculous costumes, has ridiculous videos people talk about her. She's just "the lady in the red dress" nothing more.

Gaia
2nd March 2011, 10:33
The video appears to be the product of an immature mind, bundling together so many metaphors and too much imagery to be coherent. Even the speech is purely constructed. This vid is full of mind. Pure demonic and full with illuminati symbolism. Pyramids everywhere, the eye, horns on her head. Skulls, the ending...etc. Gaga repetitively uses Illuminati related symbols and even the narration relates to the New World Order.

Still, she is an illuminati puppet.

An Cailleach
8th March 2011, 17:27
I dont say that she is a puppy or an illuminati but have you seen her latest video ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

Another great analysis by Vigilant Citizen:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=7160

tkh123186
8th March 2011, 19:37
Not sure about these people... but here are a few rappers that speak out against the illuminati... 2 of which are mainstream artists... Lupe Fiasco and B.O.B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob3xqeRFfWA - B.O.B. - The Watchers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47piCmAB0s4 - Vinnie Paz - End of Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obxZsu1RRIk - Lupe Fiasco- Words I Never Said - The lyrics on this one posted below.

[Lupe Fiasco]
I reall think the war on terror is a bunch of bull****
Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets
How much money does it take to really make a full clip
9/11 building 7 did they really pull it
Uhh, And a bunch of other cover ups
Your childs future was the first to go with budget cuts
If you think that hurts then, wait here comes the uppercut
The school was garbage in the first place, thats on the up and up
Keep you at the bottom but tease you with the uppercrust
You get it then they move you so you never keeping up enough
If you turn on TV all you see's a bunch of "what the f-cks"
Dude is dating so and so blabbering bout such and such
And that aint Jersey Shore, homie thats the news
And these the same people that supposed to be telling us the truth
Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist
Gaza strip was getting bombed, Obama didn't say ****
Thats why I aint vote for him, next one either
I'ma part of the problem, my problem is I'm peaceful
And I believe in the people.

[Skylar Grey]
It's so loud inside my head
With words that I should have said!
As I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said

[Lupe Fiasco - Verse 2]
Now you can say it aint our fault if we never heard it
But if we know better than we probably deserve it
Jihad is not a holy war, wheres that in the worship?
Murdering is not Islam!
And you are not observant
And you are not a muslim
Israel don't take my side cause look how far you've pushed them
Walk with me into the ghetto, this where all the Kush went
Complain about the liquor store but what you drinking liquor for?
Complain about the gloom but when'd you pick a broom up?
Just listening to Pac aint gone make it stop
A rebel in your thoughts, aint gon make it halt
If you don't become an actor you'll never be a factor
Pills with million side effects
Take em when the pains felt
Wash them down with Diet soda!
Killin off your brain cells
Crooked banks around the World
Would gladly give a loan today
So if you ever miss payment
They can take your home away!

[Skylar Grey]
It's so loud inside my head
With words that I should have said!
As I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said, never said

[Lupe Fiasco - Verse 3]
I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence
Fear is such a weak emotion thats why I despise it
We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth
So scared of what you think of me, I'm scared of even telling you
Sometimes I'm like the only person I feel safe to tell it to
I'm locked inside a cell in me, I know that there's a jail in you
Consider this your bailing out, so take a breath, inhale a few
My screams is finally getting free, my thoughts is finally yelling through

OnyxKnight
12th September 2011, 12:02
As someone who works in the entertainment business as a cinematographer I would vote a major NO, that she's not some kind of puppet for the real TPTB.... Honestly I believe most of the symbolism you see in videos like this lately are just put there to stir up crowds just like this, controversy sells people. If she was just doing the same old pop star deva routine no one would care, but the fact that she wears ridiculous costumes, has ridiculous videos people talk about her. She's just "the lady in the red dress" nothing more.

I can second this, since I'm studying these things in college.

I can find you symbolism just like that, in the music video of a musician you never heard about before.

(hint: they are trying to do the same thing as established musicians)

It doesn't mean anyone is the PTB's pet.

seantimberwolf
12th September 2011, 12:18
I sometimes anger at people who think these musical artists are just that, musical ARTISTS, biggest load of b***s**t i ever heard.
Its harder for real artists to get noticed now, luckily we have the internet (for now :/) so we can source what we believe to be good music.
I flat out to refuse to listen to these "puppets" i can feel the messages in there music, but it no longer affects me now, its actually quite comical :)

OnyxKnight
12th September 2011, 12:19
I flat out to refuse to listen to these "puppets" i can feel the messages in there music, but it no longer affects me now, its actually quite comical :)

Care to explain the point of view?

mahalall
12th September 2011, 13:15
Worrying about the illuminati only doubles the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&ob=av3e

OnyxKnight
12th September 2011, 14:48
Worrying about the illuminati only doubles the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&ob=av3e

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that."

LOL

RMorgan
12th September 2011, 15:53
Well, I don´t think she´s directly involved with the Illuminati, but, whoever becomes a multimillionaire these days, is certainly working for them, even without actually knowing.

We´re are living in a new era for the music industry. With the increase of music piracy, the music industry was forced to find another way to make money, so they´ve turned themselves to mega-concert productions, with massive media coverage and very complex and solid marketing and branding strategies for their "artists". They don´t sell music anymore, they don´t get money from selling cds or dvds anymore. They get their money from selling their "artists" images, not their music, and that´s when made up characters like Lady Gaga comes into action.

There´s no music industry anymore, in fact. It´s more accurate to call it entertainment industry.

This industry gets A LOT of money from royalties, that come from solid, tangible products that the "artist" can influence young people to buy. Thing of Lady Gaga (and all her concerts, performances and media coverage) as a huge showcase. Everything that surrounds her is on sale, and that´s where this new industry takes money from.

KISS started this trend, unfortunately.

Of course, this is just a reflection of another very positive side of the same coin. With internet, a lot of independent bands can show their work to the world, without being commanded by any recording companies, and almost for free. If you like any music genre, you can just google it and discover countless "underground" bands of the same genre. It wasn´t possible before. Musical freedom is at the top now. Anyone can make their own music and upload it to myspace or youtube.

However, if someone is attached to the mainstream media, including the mainstream music industry, he´ll only find garbage, like Lady Gaga and her "friends".

Camilo
12th September 2011, 15:58
One has to be blind not to see who she really is, and if you have to ask the question, well...

Lisab
12th September 2011, 16:03
Lady gaga is just being provacative IMO even though her friend dying is an interesting story I think its just a tragic coincidence but I could be wrong. Ive never really liked mainstream music anyway but its definately getting worse,even my 21 year old agrees.
And even when a good band or artist does make it into the charts,no-ones saying anything anymore ya know? All thats going on in the world youde think theyd use lyrics as a platform to speak out. My parents had the hippy movement for me it was punk and hip hop (old skool) now theres no movement going on. I feel sorry for the kids today, its all so bland.x

OnyxKnight
12th September 2011, 16:24
One has to be blind not to see who she really is,

A successful artist?

You people forget that 9 times out of 10, the video is completely visioned out to the tiniest details by the creator. In more rare cases, the artist gives an overall idea, that the the video director is going to mold it into something more detailed.

Meaning, point the blame finger where its supposed to be pointed.

If you blame the symbolism in the videos, does it mean all music video directors are Illuminati slaves?

There's whack and there's quack.

I'm open minded enough to consider the first, but not the latter, when it comes to conspiracy theories.

Strat
12th September 2011, 17:09
I generally don't follow the pattern of thought that the Illuminati brainwashes the masses via media. Perhaps it is typically the advocates of this idea that turns me off. I'm told I have to throw away my TV and stop listening to music. That is literally what the Taliban does. They will take any media devices they find and throw them in one central location, almost as a shrine of their victory over western influence. Now, that opens another topic of discussion but my main point is I find that to be a bit rash.

I don't know if there is anything sacred in this world, but I believe art (expression) is, or at least it is damn close. It can instantaneously pull oneself out of depression, anxiety, any bad state of mind.

I grew up listening to Led Zeppelin. Jimmy Page's guitar riffs influenced me to find more music like that. I wanted to find more riffs similar to 'Since I've been loving you.' Turns out that's blues music. I kept listening, and now I play guitar. I wouldn't call playing guitar meditation, but it really is a great thing. It is a great release of energy that would otherwise be pent up inside me.

Later in life I discovered many people claim Zeppelin to be Illuminati puppets. This has been 'discovered' through research including backtracking, investigating their various symbolism, and Jimmy Page owns Alister Crowley's old home. The three ringed symbol is supposed to be a magic sigil that has some form of power. I've talked with Jason Bonham and he told me what it is, it's nothing like that at all. It has a personal meaning to him, though it has no power over anyone other than a reference to a great band. The point is, people tell me to avoid this form of expression.

Another band that comes under criticism is AC/DC. There are blatant devil references with them; Angus Young even mimicking devil horns with his fingers. Apparently if you take Highway to Hell and play it backwards, it has an evil message. I always found this odd. If you listen to it regularly, the Devil is directly addressed and the lyrics in the chorus are "I'm on the highway to hell." If one were to attack this song, why not attack those lyrics? Again, I'm told to avoid this form of expression.

I also listen to Hip Hop/rap. Yes, this includes Jay-Z, Tupac and others. I have seen the symbolism. It's peculiar to me that Tupac's conspiratorial following is typically focused around whether or not he's dead. He is saturated in symbolism, perhaps more so than Jay-Z and his lyrics are without question appalling. Tupac makes Jay-Z sound like a saint. Once again, it comes down to the fact that I apparently shouldn't listen to this form of expression.

So now we reach a level of absurdity. If any one person stumbles upon an artist and enjoys it, now is considered an ignorant, brainwashed, Illuminati drone. Unless of course it is an unpopular artist; the idea being one has to be 'in' to make great music.

I'm curious what all of this leads to? If I am wrong, and all of these artists are Illuminati agents then what is it for? I am yet to play my guitar naked in the center of a pentagram of fire. That sounds like a cheap shot but I'm serious. I eat healthy (which is pricey and sometimes difficult in my country) and exercise. I meditate three (associated with meals, clam down) times a day and read at least one book a month. Maybe I'm not perfect, but compare me to 100 people physically, mentally and intellectually and I'll bet I'm not too shabby.

One thing my mother taught me when I was younger is priceless wisdom: "If anyone gets angry while explaining something then it's because they don't know what they're talking about." Lets take Bob, a Christian mechanic. If I ask him how fuel injection differs from a carburetor set up, he can tell me like it's the back of his hand. It wouldn't matter if I tell him he's wrong, because he knows he's right; it's not up for debate. Now, if I ask him about all the things I read in the Hiram Key, and it's effects on the legitimacy of the Bible, he's likely to become angry because he's working with theory.

That being said, this is why I don't buy the subject at hand. There just isn't enough solid evidence for me. When people go on the attack, it's somewhat of a confirmation for me that this subject matter is still in its theory state.

Orion.V
12th September 2011, 17:21
Well, I don´t think she´s directly involved with the Illuminati, but, whoever becomes a multimillionaire these days, is certainly working for them, even without actually knowing.

We´re are living in a new era for the music industry. With the increase of music piracy, the music industry was forced to find another way to make money, so they´ve turned themselves to mega-concert productions, with massive media coverage and very complex and solid marketing and branding strategies for their "artists". They don´t sell music anymore, they don´t get money from selling cds or dvds anymore. They get their money from selling their "artists" images, not their music, and that´s when made up characters like Lady Gaga comes into action.

There´s no music industry anymore, in fact. It´s more accurate to call it entertainment industry.

This industry gets A LOT of money from royalties, that come from solid, tangible products that the "artist" can influence young people to buy. Thing of Lady Gaga (and all her concerts, performances and media coverage) as a huge showcase. Everything that surrounds her is on sale, and that´s where this new industry takes money from.

KISS started this trend, unfortunately.

Of course, this is just a reflection of another very positive side of the same coin. With internet, a lot of independent bands can show their work to the world, without being commanded by any recording companies, and almost for free. If you like any music genre, you can just google it and discover countless "underground" bands of the same genre. It wasn´t possible before. Musical freedom is at the top now. Anyone can make their own music and upload it to myspace or youtube.

However, if someone is attached to the mainstream media, including the mainstream music industry, he´ll only find garbage, like Lady Gaga and her "friends".

I too believe that many powerful businesses can be hooked up in the chain process of working for the PTB directly or indirectly.
As for the mainstream industry, i also agree that most of it is just garbage. Roll the timeline backwards 20 + years. The times of quality music, arts, media, movies is nearly gone. Quality has been replaced with quantity these days. This is why i mostly stay away from mainstream media. Well said RMorgan !!!

Gaia
12th September 2011, 17:45
The music industry is no longer about generating money, it is about indoctrination. It still amazing me that despite the birth of the internet so many sheeple still buy into the music hype from the big six record labels heavily immersed in satanic mind control. Many acts forced to sign dodgy record contracts like the one's the Simon Cowell's of this world manufacture and who end up dead when their music expires. Until the sheeple stop buying into these scams and schemes real talent will remain undiscovered , just like if the Beatles hadn't met their Jewish homosexual mentor Brian Epstein whose only interest was getting into John Lennon's pants the world would never have heard their music. A rare occasion when musical talent shone through the massive scam promoted by shysters and gangsters.

Gaia

Orion.V
12th September 2011, 18:02
The music industry is no longer about generating money, it is about indoctrination. It still amazing me that despite the birth of the internet so many sheeple still buy into the music hype from the big six record labels heavily immersed in satanic mind control. Many acts forced to sign dodgy record contracts like the one's the Simon Cowell's of this world manufacture and who end up dead when their music expires. Until the sheeple stop buying into these scams and schemes real talent will remain undiscovered , just like if the Beatles hadn't met their Jewish homosexual mentor Brian Epstein whose only interest was getting into John Lennon's pants the world would never have heard their music. A rare occasion when musical talent shone through the massive scam promoted by shysters and gangsters.

Gaia

Scam = Profits :D
It is almost what lately drives a lot of businesses, including those of media ....

FrankoL
12th September 2011, 18:07
Who is lady gaga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_K78-dUmDg&feature=player_embedded

n_K78-dUmDg

"She will definitely die on the stage for you to watch." She is brilliant, isn't she?

OnyxKnight
12th September 2011, 18:11
The three ringed symbol is supposed to be a magic sigil that has some form of power. I've talked with Jason Bonham and he told me what it is, it's nothing like that at all. It has a personal meaning to him, though it has no power over anyone other than a reference to a great band.

I agree.

For example, if I was to become a musician (I do some music, but its mostly for personal pleasure) and do my own music video, a lot of it would be with dark themes and an often used symbol would be the owl.

Now, this may stir some red alarms with people who read me, because we all know how many people in-the-know think of the owl symbol, and what its "supposed to" represent.

The thing is, what the owl represents for a group of nutcases that gather up annually in the Bohemian Grove, and what it represents for me, personally, are two very, very distinct things.

And only somebody who knows me for many years might guess why I would ever use such a symbol as the owl. It has a personal meaning.

Another thing is, that the so called symbolism experts, that dwell often on youtube, seem to all agree that Lady GaGa, Beyonce and Rihanna are all Illuminati puppets, but they can't seem to agree on their music video symbolism research, since each person has a different interpretation.

This alone should hint you that maybe, just maybe, these people are trying to make something out of nothing. If its true that the Illuminati like to do things "in your face" through symbolism, they wouldn't make things so vague that one has to not only play guesswork as to what they are looking for, but also argue with other researchers what the video symbolism actually is and what is it telling us, the ordinary people.

How is any of you gonna decide who of these symbolism researchers is right? Through what factors? Or criteria?

I'm not denying symbolism is used in music videos. I'm not denying that maybe the Illuminati play a role in shaping modern youth culture and trends. I have a doubt that they own every single sightly successful, and established artist.

Gaia
12th September 2011, 19:04
I'm not denying that maybe the Illuminati play a role in shaping modern youth culture and trends. I have a doubt that they own every single sightly successful, and established artist.

The Illuminati know that the majority will never awaken to their presence and they know that even the ones that have won’t be able to stop them people have known for a long time about them and they’ve never been exposed properly except for the time JFK did and was shot and nothing more has been heard of in light of that speech he gave ! They put their symbols in everything because most people don’t really know what they mean and for those that do they can’t do anything to stop them !

Gaia

Curt
12th September 2011, 20:37
'Gaga' was an ancient name for the planet Pluto. I believe it was the Babylonian name, but may be wrong. There is a theory that suggests Pluto had once been a Moon of Saturn long ago. Gaga as a satellite of Saturn.....Maybe this offers something to consider.

Curt
12th September 2011, 21:13
Stefani Germanotta....St. Germain......Androgyny......hmmmmm..........

OnyxKnight
21st September 2011, 14:18
Okay, most of you seem very ..... "Lost in Translation", when it comes to the interpretation of lyrical texts of various songs of the artists and their music videos and the symbolism in them.

First you are making a big mistake assuming showbiz and the world of musical entertainment own every established figure in music, especially those present in heavy mainstream music.

Apparently those are the ones Illuminati want, and those are the ones taken under "care" and they are "groomed" to be their "slaves". Or its the artists themselves who are part of this "elite" and whatever you find in the video is their own philosophy.

What about artists you have never heard about before? They are immune? Exempt? More/Less?

I will give you one example of many of which I have found. The rest is your own homework-to-be-done:

wagn8Wrmzuc

Ze7DaozYWAI

At first these two people have absolutely nothing in common except the fact they are both female singers.

One you definitely heard about, the other you have no freaking idea who it is. You see her for the first time.

Lady Gaga has a "big dollar" video, heavy visuals, a biblical story foretold through the lips of a confused lover and the obvious biker influence.

This Adelina character on the other hand, has a crappy, tacky video, very cheap, visual interest concerned in several short moments and moves and that's about it.

Both are club songs.

While Lady GaGa (in my research) seems to be singing about being still in love with her traitor (ex lover) while still being with somebody else.

Adelina is singing about the coming New World Order, and the rise of the new "Illyrian Empire" on the Southern European regions. And she does this through a very catchy melody and vocals, and she also sings the song in a "Let's go" kind of attitude calling out the albanian diaspora to join the "cause".

Yes, "no ****!" is what most of you would think. How many of you know Albanian? I welcome unbiased (that means no Albanian ethnic background) people who know and speak Albanian to translate the lyrics, and prove me wrong.

Sad thing is she's not the only one. And like I said, you will have to do your homework and see what else is out there.

This woman is from the new Kosovo state, and is actively promoting an anti-Slavic campaign (well, first and foremost, we are the nearest obstacle anyway, who's gonna be the next country/ethnic background?).

These people believe in some kind of twisted "pure/direct/autonomous blood line with the Illyrian tribes that used to live in this region. Their New Illyrian Empire is translated through the concept of "Great Albania". A concept actively promoted by major political parties. By the separation of Kosovo as an independent state they are one step closer to their "cause" and the picture of "Great Albania"/"Illyrian Empire".

Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo (and I think Montenegro) are the only countries who have not experienced (heavy) chemtrail phenomena. And this is because all three have respective contracts with the USA. Each has different reasons for the contract. This is not by accident. And USA has helped, and is helping in the establishment of this ludicrous ideology in reality.

You can check testimonies from people of surrounding neighboring countries like Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Bulgaria. All have had chemtrail experiences.

The New World Order agenda is active, and its slowly getting more real through the establishment of minor projects such as this "Great Albania" thing that they are helping coming into reality.

Its active and is promoted by some, famous and unknown artists. Make no mistake about this. Sharpen your ear canals, and get busy. Stop wasting time on Elenin, Nibiru or Lady GaGa threads, since they are not going to bring your doom & gloom to you and those you love, but the enemy is much closer to home, and has never had their face on TV, ever.

Start putting your focus where you should be

'Gaga' was an ancient name for the planet Pluto. I believe it was the Babylonian name, but may be wrong.

Any reference?

Seikou-Kishi
22nd September 2011, 12:24
ROLMAO...

Jackovesk makes hs points emotively, it's part of the character we love. Surely you know this by now? :P

Sidney
22nd September 2011, 15:16
I thought GAGA's persona at the grammys reeked of the classic split-personality sociopath type that is created at a very young age, in order to be able to easily control on command. She(he),- I was like WTF- and my kids were a little creeped out as well, and they usually love anything that dramatic. I have to say I was pleased that my teenagers were quite turned off by this behavior. It was really over the top, and IMO was more than just a "performance".

OnyxKnight
23rd September 2011, 07:58
I thought GAGA's persona at the grammys reeked of the classic split-personality sociopath type that is created at a very young age, in order to be able to easily control on command. She(he),- I was like WTF- and my kids were a little creeped out as well, and they usually love anything that dramatic. I have to say I was pleased that my teenagers were quite turned off by this behavior. It was really over the top, and IMO was more than just a "performance".

So nothing of what I said actually tweaked your interest?

We are still after Lady GaGa and "how she was manipulated as a child?"

You people start to prove my points more often than I expect. No matter what one shares with you, and points the obvious, you still won't give up trying to make everybody else see the pink elephant inside the elevator.

Even though somehow the elevator ain't big enough to hold it and people together, it doesn't matter - "evidence" says its there.

Lord Sidious
23rd September 2011, 08:04

You people start to prove my points more often than I expect. No matter what one shares with you, and points the obvious, you still won't give up trying to make everybody else see the pink elephant inside the elevator.

Even though somehow the elevator ain't big enough to hold it and people together, it doesn't matter - "evidence" says its there.

To be fair though, just because you or I say x, that doesn't mean that other people have to take notice, nor do they have to agree.
As you would know from the past, we had disagreements quite often. :p

Curt
23rd September 2011, 09:05
'Gaga' was an ancient name for the planet Pluto. I believe it was the Babylonian name, but may be wrong.

Any reference?

From The 12th Planet, by Zecharia Sitchin (From Chapter 7)

".....Marduk, having passed Neptune and Uranus, is now nearing Anshar (Saturn) and his extended rings. This gives Anshar an idea: "He who is potent shall be our avenger; he who is keen in battle: Marduk, the Hero!" Coming within reach of Saturn’s rings ("he kissed the lips of Anshar"), Marduk answers:

"If I, indeed, as your Avenger
Am to vanquish Tiamat, save your lives –
Convene an Assembly to proclaim my Destiny supreme!"

The condition was audacious but simple: Marduk and his "destiny" – his orbit around the Sun – were to be supreme among all the celestial gods. It was then that Gaga, Anshar/Saturn’s satellite – and the future Pluto – was loosened from his course:

Anshar opened his mouth,
To Gaga, his Counselor, a word he addressed…
"Be on thy way Gaga,
take the stand before the gods,
and that which I shall tell thee
repeat thou unto them."...."

OnyxKnight
23rd September 2011, 09:07

To be fair though, just because you or I say x, that doesn't mean that other people have to take notice, nor do they have to agree.
As you would know from the past, we had disagreements quite often. :p

Its not that Sid. The comparison didn't help. Lady GaGa subject of another thread, even though many other artists are not even hiding behind lyrics to point the obvious things that SHOULD be discussed.

I just gave one example above out of many.

My point is, people waste time on Lady GaGa trying to twist something to make her look the obvious Illuminati media troll, of Nibiru, Elenin, GFoL, you name it!

Just disappointed people don't pay attention or discuss the obvious things, but look for it elsewhere.

New Dawn
23rd September 2011, 10:47

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

ROLMAO...

Congratulations on the dumbest comment yet -well done!!

While I am more a fan of other kinds of music, I can appreciate other things. Jay-Z is not my cup of tea, but he did work with Eminem which wins him a point in my book. Beyonce has more talent in her little finger than most of the pop icons currently out there - trust me, I know top producers who have worked with her and they've told me how good she is. Miley Cyrus, as much as I don't need her music in my life, she is very down to earth and open minded. Brittany Spears was just a young girl who let the music industry life get to her...

I've heard a few things about Jay_z, but have no data to back it up. The others are just human beings like you and me.

If you think I shouldn't be here, then I'm afraid it is you that shouldn't be here.

Peace.

Black Panther
11th October 2011, 16:15
Lady Gaga To Become Queen’s New Singer?

Lady Gaga and Queen’s Brian May struck quite a friendship after he lent his guitar-slaying prowess on her single “You And I” and appeared during her performance of the song at the 2011 VMAs. May was so taken with the pop star, in fact, that he reportedly wants Gaga — who got her stage name from Queen song “Radio Ga Ga” — to take over Freddie Mercury’s role as the lead singer of the band. Say wha?

http://idolator.com/6037012/lady-gaga-queen-singer-brian-may

sg7UT4gTwpQ

Some more about Brain May and his ties with Illuminati:
(Like jackovesk says: 'Discernment' is the key! :p)
http://wethinkyoushould.blogspot.com/2010/06/brian-may-devil-worshipping.html

sunwings
25th September 2017, 07:29
YES!!!! CONFIRMED.

IxI1iOi0t-c

Lady Gaga believes her illness is a physical manifestation of the dark forces that seized control of her body and soul after she joined the Illuminati early in her career, according to production staff from Gaga’s new documentary.

The Netflix produced Gaga: Five Foot Two is a warts-and-all documentary portrait of the troubled star – or at least it appears to, with fly-on-the-wall footage of rehearsals, studio sessions, public appearances, private late-night conversations, medical appointments, and multiple tearful breakdowns.

Describing scenes from the documentary that were left on the cutting room floor, production staff reveal that Lady Gaga sought advice from a Catholic priest regarding the possibility of undergoing an exorcism to rid herself of the “dark spirituality” that she says she “invited in” to her body early in her career.

Describing the moment she “donated her soul” to the Illuminati – outside a club in New York’s Lower East Side after performing a burlesque show in 2006 – Gaga described the experience as “very real and visceral, not metaphorical at all.”

“I had just been on stage, it was a good show, I was high on the love and applause from the crowd. I was outside lighting a cigarette, thinking about scoring some more cocaine. I was aching for more. More of everything. I just wanted to feel good. Feel anything. Then this man, a strangely ageless man in a suit, spoke to me. He was leaning against the wall, smoking, and he said to me ‘I think you’ve got what it takes. Do you want it?’ I asked what ‘it’ was. I thought he was coming on to me. But he smiled and said ‘Everything. Success. Fame. Riches. Power. Do you want it all?’

“I looked at him curiously. I couldn’t work him out. Then he just stood there and sang one of the songs from my routine earlier. It was otherworldly. I stared at him like he was a dark jewel dredged up from the deepest ocean. I got down on my knees and asked him who I should praise.

“I looked him right in the eye and told him I wanted it all.

“I told him I’d do anything.”

As a struggling performer who played mostly in dive bars, in burlesque clubs, and at late night revues, Gaga had little commercial success or public recognition before meeting the man she describes as “my illuminated prince.”

In exchange for her soul, Gaga was able to create the music for which she became famous.

After “concluding a deal” with the prince outside the Mercury Lounge in New York City, Gaga found “success was a cinch.” In exchange for her soul, Gaga was able to create the music for which she became famous. Suddenly high-level collaborators, producers and promoters were lining up to work with the unknown burlesque performer.

Within one year she was a multi-platinum pop star, her work reaching an audience of billions around the world.

“His promises came true very quickly.”

“At the start I thought we made a good team. But it wasn’t long before I began to suffer.”

Gaga has battled with competing forces battling for supremacy inside herself for years, and she’s frequently at war with herself in the documentary — one side driven to perform, the other given to complaining about the rotten deal she has been handed by the “dark forces.”

Gaga believes the physical illness, fibromyalgia, a chronic pain condition she says she has experienced for a while, is the physical manifestation of her fight to get out of the Illuminati record industry and break her contract with the “dark prince.“

“They may give you special powers, outer beauty, talent, and wealth for a while… but it doesn’t last,” Gaga said. “This is the reason why so many people who dabble in the dark arts are so unhappy. They flicker bright like a morning star and then wind up committing suicide or destroying themselves with substance abuse.”

http://yournewswire.com/lady-gaga-fibromyalgia-illuminati/