PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 16:12
Greetings to all of you Avalonuggets.
As some of you would be aware, I am going through a difficult time right now.
Not that I am an orphan in this, we all have our crosses to bear as they say.
Thanks to Bill and Kerry for kicking the whole thing off to start with.
Thanks to the members here for their contributions, big, small and otherwise.
I came here for two reasons, to learn from those who know more than me in the areas I need and to present info that I have that some of you may need.
I don't like to say that I teach anyone anything, that is ego.
I dispute in the strongest terms that anyone can teach anything to anyone.
Just because someone learns from you, that isn't necessarily evidence that you taught them.
Learning is about the student, not the so called teacher.
Anyways, enough of that rant, I find myself wondering sometimes how I got here, but being thankful that I did.
I am in the right place at the right time.
You guys and girls are brilliant, I just wish you would all remember that and stop attacking each other.
If any of my posts come off as being aggressive or antagonistic, please forgive me and I apologise in advance.
I am overstressed and feeling very negative right now, so my capacity for patience is worse than normal.
Funny thing is, normal is about 0 for me, so I don't know what I am at right now.
Ok, end.
But before I go, Lord Vader wishes to show you guys that he too has a sense of humour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKUT-bln4g

Shelltower
24th February 2011, 16:20
Thanks for your honesty and showing where you are at emotionally and mentally~~

Charlie Pecos
24th February 2011, 16:35
My brother,

I am sending you love and healing energy.
You are a good and benevolent evil emperor.:)
Times are tough and it's only going to get worse, before it gets alot better.
I too am facing many uncertainties, and am being told to let go and take a leap of faith.
This is very scary for me.
I'm tired of this rat race and I yearn for something more substantial.
I may find myself & family homeless and living under a bridge, but at least I will be living through my heart and not my head.
Stick with us, you are a valuable member. PM me any time if you need to let it out to someone. I'm here for you brother.

Calz
24th February 2011, 16:35
Thanks to the members here for their contributions, big, small and otherwise.
I came here for two reasons, to learn from those who know more than me in the areas I need and to present info that I have that some of you may need.
I don't like to say that I teach anyone anything, that is ego.
I disupte in the strongest terms that anyone can teach anything to anyone.
Just because someone learns from you, that isn't necessarily evidence that you taught them.
Learning is about the student, not the so called teacher.
Anyways, enough of that rant, I find myself wondering sometimes how I got here, but being thankful that I did.
I am in the right place at the right time.
You guys and girls are brilliant, I just wish you would all remember that and stop attacking each other.
If any of my posts come off as being aggressive or antagonistic, please forgive me and I apologise in advance.
I am overstressed and feeling very negative right now, so my capacity for patience is worse than normal.
Funny thing is, normal is about 0 for me, so I don't know what I am at right now.
Ok, end.
But before I go, Lord Vader wishes to show you guys that he too has a sense of humour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKUT-bln4g

I feel a shudder in the Force.

Do what you must ... you have contributed much ... and have witnessed the outpouring of help for your cause when you requested it.

Take note of what Carmody offers regarding the energetics from the planets. Pay no heed to the newspaper horoscope for the day (they do the best they can based on sun sign only).

Rough stuff right now.

Please come back when you feel the calling :)

king anthony
24th February 2011, 16:37
...as with Santa, is that a 'helper' Darth Vader in the video?

The One
24th February 2011, 16:38
Not going to be the same without you my friend may the force be with you

Too many members leaving

DianeKJ
24th February 2011, 16:49
Thank you for sharing what is in your heart at the moment. It certainly is a bumpy ride these days, I'm barely hanging on myself lately. The light will be left on for you here, so you may always return when you are feeling more balanced and ready to share. Be well :hug:
Namaste,
Di

Carmody
24th February 2011, 17:01
I don't get the impression he's going anywhere. The opening post did not say that, IMO. I Could be wrong. :)

Selene
24th February 2011, 17:08
Be well, our brother.

You are one of us, whether you are here or 'elsewhere'.

And you always know where to find us.....

All best wishes,

Selene

Ruby L.
24th February 2011, 17:08
Thank YOU for your post, Lord Sidious! Thank you for all your good words- and honesty-- here, and in your other posts.

I hope things begin to look up for you very soon, and that life eases up in the stress department. A happy Lord Sidious is...erm, a bit of an unusual type of Lord Sidious, but we know that you're actually a softie at heart. (Shhhh... we promise not to tell.)

And thanks for the vid, too; I had a right old giggle!

So it doesn't interfere with your hard image, here's a big one for you in the privacy of parentheses: (:hug:)

The One, DianeKJ, Selene: Lord Sidious isn't leaving Avalon, he was just signing off the post. Right, Lordie?
Right.
And Carmody isn't wrong.

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 17:32
Thanks for your honesty and showing where you are at emotionally and mentally~~

The thing is, some of my words and things have come across wrong to some of our members.
I thought a bit of an explanation might allay some of that.

My brother,

I am sending you love and healing energy.
You are a good and benevolent evil emperor.:)
Times are tough and it's only going to get worse, before it gets alot better.
I too am facing many uncertainties, and am being told to let go and take a leap of faith.
This is very scary for me.
I'm tired of this rat race and I yearn for something more substantial.
I may find myself & family homeless and living under a bridge, but at least I will be living through my heart and not my head.
Stick with us, you are a valuable member. PM me any time if you need to let it out to someone. I'm here for you brother.

Thanks for the kind words and energy.
Yes, things will get a lot worse before they get better, that is the nature of things.
Doesn't make it easier, but what can you do?
As I said elsewhere, what type of people thrive in a sick society? Oxygen breathers can't survive in a methane atmosphere.
As for being valuable, I don't know about that.

I feel a shudder in the Force.

Do what you must ... you have contributed much ... and have witnessed the outpouring of help for your cause when you requested it.

Take note of what Carmody offers regarding the energetics from the planets. Pay no heed to the newspaper horoscope for the day (they do the best they can based on sun sign only).

Rough stuff right now.

Please come back when you feel the calling :)

Don't panic Calz, I am not going anywhere.
I am just trying to put something out there so no one thinks I am biting their head off or something if I react the wrong way.
I could not believe the amount of help that I have been given here, that truly was humbling.

...as with Santa, is that a 'helper' Darth Vader in the video?

Well, he kept pestering me for some leave, but he wouldn't say why.
He did say something about conquering Earth, but I didn't think that was what he had in mind.

Not going to be the same without you my friend may the force be with you

Too many members leaving

The force is with me, no doubt or I would not have found this place and all you nuggets.

I am not going anywhere, don't panic.

Thank you for sharing what is in your heart at the moment. It certainly is a bumpy ride these days, I'm barely hanging on myself lately. The light will be left on for you here, so you may always return when you are feeling more balanced and ready to share. Be well :hug:
Namaste,
Di

Thanks Di, I appreciate it.
It is a bumpy ride, more bumps and potholes than road right now.

I don't get the impression he's going anywhere. The opening post did not say that, IMO. I Could be wrong. :)

No, you aren't wrong.

Be well, our brother.

You are one of us, whether you are here or 'elsewhere'.

And you always know where to find us.....

All best wishes,

Selene

Oh, I am one of you guys regardless, no doubt.
Thanks for the kind words Selene.

Thank YOU for your post, Lord Sidious! Thank you for all your good words- and honesty-- here, and in your other posts.

I hope things begin to look up for you very soon, and that life eases up in the stress department. A happy Lord Sidious is...erm, a bit of an unusual type of Lord Sidious, but we know that you're actually a softie at heart. (Shhhh... we promise not to tell.)

And thanks for the vid, too; I had a right old giggle!

So it doesn't interfere with your hard image, here's a big one for you in the privacy of parentheses: (:hug:)

The One, DianeKJ, Selene: Lord Sidious isn't leaving Avalon, he was just signing off the post. Right, Lordie?
Right.
And Carmody isn't wrong.

Thanks Ruby.
I may be in for another fortnight of stress and waiting for good news. I have been waiting already since new year and I was never that good at waiting.
I wish the universe wouldn't make me learn this lesson with all this at stake, not just for me but others too.
NAUGHTY UNIVERSE!

Rocky_Shorz
24th February 2011, 19:27
walks up to dark sith, smacks him upside the head and chuckles... come back to the light... ;)

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 20:00
walks up to dark sith, smacks him upside the head and chuckles... come back to the light... ;)

You are very naughty boy.

Ruby L.
24th February 2011, 20:12

You are very naughty boy.

But also a very, very funny one. :lol:

slvrfx
24th February 2011, 20:18
Put me on the list of people who admire you for your passion, integrity, and your sense of self.

I've always appreciated every one of your posts because they are so real and from the heart.

Whatever you're going through, you will survive and become even more because of it.

I for one, have your back.

Gaia
24th February 2011, 20:22
Be well ! All best wishes for you:)

À marcher dos à la lumière, on ne voit jamais que l'ombre de soi-même. ... L'éclat de la lumière rejaillit toujours sur le visage de l'être qui sait ...

Gardener
24th February 2011, 20:29
(Ruby).....>But also a very, very funny one.

It's easy enough to be nice
when life goes by with a song,
but the one worthwhile,
is the one who can smile,
when everything goes dead wrong.

g

Actually its ok to rant as well, be who you are :)

Cottage Rose
24th February 2011, 20:34

Greetings Lord Sidious on this new afternoon in South Central USA. A time warp and long linear distance exist between us. I have arrived late to the saga you speak of and view from a fresh perspective. Thank you for the video. It was my first glimpse of Avalon today and it made me smile.

I am not aware of any of any details of the problems you are facing. Mine are most likely small in comparison. There is not one person in the social circle outside of my cottage who views the world as I do. Prior to joining this forum, in an attempt to identify the upcoming qwirk in my precognition radar, I scoured the news alone.

Oil Volcano in the gulf? New Madrid earthquake? Financial collapse? Another major fiasco by our lying politicians, or just the steady drip, drip, drip until the bucket overflows? All internalized into a gigantic pain in my neck I have been unable to tame.

In Avalon, I am no longer alone. Let us disagree amongst ourselves if we must. I believe we all treasure our contact with this community. This must be the beginning of an end to the madness.

Cottage Rose

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 21:07
Put me on the list of people who admire you for your passion, integrity, and your sense of self.

I've always appreciated every one of your posts because they are so real and from the heart.

Whatever you're going through, you will survive and become even more because of it.

I for one, have your back.

Gee, thanks for that, dunno what to say.
The thing is, as we advance our tests get bigger. That can be hard to deal with.
If all I had to deal with was this, I could do that. However, I have quite a bit on my plate and it feels too much at the moment.
Thanks for the support.

Be well ! All best wishes for you:)

À marcher dos à la lumière, on ne voit jamais que l'ombre de soi-même. ... L'éclat de la lumière rejaillit toujours sur le visage de l'être qui sait ...

Thanks for that Gaia.
I am not a French speaker, could you clue me into what that means?

(Ruby).....>But also a very, very funny one.

It's easy enough to be nice
when life goes by with a song,
but the one worthwhile,
is the one who can smile,
when everything goes dead wrong.

g

Very good observation. I do get people comment that I am not nice to be around all the time.
My usual reply is along the lines of ''No way?''

Actually its ok to rant as well, be who you are :)

Yeah, best way to be.

Greetings Lord Sidious on this new afternoon in South Central USA. A time warp and long linear distance exist between us. I have arrived late to the saga you speak of and view from a fresh perspective. Thank you for the video. It was my first glimpse of Avalon today and it made me smile.

Good, glad to see you were amused, it worked.

I am not aware of any of any details of the problems you are facing. Mine are most likely small in comparison. There is not one person in the social circle outside of my cottage who views the world as I do. Prior to joining this forum, in an attempt to identify the upcoming qwirk in my precognition radar, I scoured the news alone.

I know how much being alone in your mindset can be a challenge. I am not alone in that, but I am alone in real life. I have my two cats though.
The problems vary in size. The main one is large, mainly because no one has done what I am in the process of doing, as far as I know, so I am laying the rails as I head out west by train.

Oil Volcano in the gulf? New Madrid earthquake? Financial collapse? Another major fiasco by our lying politicians, or just the steady drip, drip, drip until the bucket overflows? All internalized into a gigantic pain in my neck I have been unable to tame.

Fix that which is fixable, leave that which is not and shoot the messenger.
Oh, hang on, that doesn't sound right.
Ah, whatever.

In Avalon, I am no longer alone. Let us disagree amongst ourselves if we must. I believe we all treasure our contact with this community. This must be the beginning of an end to the madness.

Cottage Rose

This place is brilliant. The people here are some of the best I have met.
Thanks for your comments Cottage Rose.

aikisaw
24th February 2011, 21:33
I have admired your intellectual honesty and the willingness to stick to that, even when it leads to dark places. Those qualities will be needed in the times to come.

I will have a good thought for you.

This line works for in bad times maybe it will help you. Be a light unto the darkness...and curse it not

Peace to you

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 21:55
I have admired your intellectual honesty and the willingness to stick to that, even when it leads to dark places. Those qualities will be needed in the times to come.

I will have a good thought for you.

This line works for in bad times maybe it will help you. Be a light unto the darkness...and curse it not

Peace to you

Gee, thanks Aikisaw, I don't know what to say.
I don't have the ability to back down when debating stuff and I get called racist or stuff if what I say is true.
I don't have an issue with people proving me wrong, in fact, they do me a favour if they do that.
I am not interested in anything other than THE truth, not your truth, not Bills truth or Donald Ducks truth, only THE truth.
I believe that I have knowledge of things that others may not and I have an obligation to bring that out when I see people sticking to what I believe are wrong ''facts'' and/or beliefs.
Darkness concerns me not and never did. I love the night, but then I love the day too.
There is nothing out there in the darkness that can hurt me, unless I consent.

Rufs
24th February 2011, 23:08
Typical - I enter the party and everyone leaves.

KosmicKat
25th February 2011, 00:13
The thing is, as we advance our tests get bigger. That can be hard to deal with.
If all I had to deal with was this, I could do that. However, I have quite a bit on my plate and it feels too much at the moment.

I hope the following poem will provide encouragement:

When God wants to drill a man, and thrill a man, and skill a man,
When God wants to mold a man to play the noblest part,
Watch his methods, watch his ways;
How he hammers him, and hurts him,
And with mighty blows converts him
Intro trial shapes of clay
Which God only understands.
How he uses those he chooses,
And with every purpose fuses him;
By every act induces him
To try his splendor out!
God knows what he's about.

InCiDeR
25th February 2011, 00:31
The Tao doesn't take sides;
it gives birth to both good and evil.
The Master doesn't take sides;
she welcomes both saints and sinners.

The Tao is like a bellows:
it is empty yet infinitely capable.
The more you use it, the more it produces;
the more you talk of it, the less you understand.

Hold on to the center.
-------------------------------------
Tao Te Ching, chapter 5

Lord Sidious, you are the balance!

Let there be healing light / InCiDeR

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 05:27
Typical - I enter the party and everyone leaves.

Sorry about that, I had a report of a rebel fleet massing near Sullust.
So I had to go put things in place.
Everything is proceeding according to plan.

I hope the following poem will provide encouragement:

When God wants to drill a man, and thrill a man, and skill a man,
When God wants to mold a man to play the noblest part,
Watch his methods, watch his ways;
How he hammers him, and hurts him,
And with mighty blows converts him
Intro trial shapes of clay
Which God only understands.
How he uses those he chooses,
And with every purpose fuses him;
By every act induces him
To try his splendor out!
God knows what he's about.

Wow, I haven't seen that one before.
Thanks, much appreciated.

The Tao doesn't take sides;
it gives birth to both good and evil.
The Master doesn't take sides;
she welcomes both saints and sinners.

The Tao is like a bellows:
it is empty yet infinitely capable.
The more you use it, the more it produces;
the more you talk of it, the less you understand.

Hold on to the center.
-------------------------------------
Tao Te Ching, chapter 5

Lord Sidious, you are the balance!

Let there be healing light / InCiDeR

Thanks InCiDeR, that is a very interesting bit of wisdom.
I hope to be able to bring some balance, that is the whole point of my planned projects, but I have to wait.

Icecold
25th February 2011, 05:36

I find Lord Sidiious' humor refreshing.

What I can't understand about some members is their lack of humor?

We are not machines people. Humor is not a taboo.

Charlie Pecos
25th February 2011, 05:49

LOL Damn rebels. Next thing you know, they blow up your brand new death star!
That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet.

Charlie Pecos
25th February 2011, 05:57
Lord Sidious: As for being valuable, I don't know about that.

You are. Never doubt it. The force is strong with you.

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 06:37
I find Lord Sidiious' humor refreshing.

What I can't understand about some members is their lack of humor?

We are not machines people. Humor is not a taboo.

Well, to be fair, there have been people here causing trouble and we don't know who they are.
On the same token, people don't know who I am, so it is easy to see where suspicion can come from.

LOL Damn rebels. Next thing you know, they blow up your brand new death star!
That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet.

The thing is, I control all the courts in the Empire and I have millions of stormtroopers too.
How would the creditors enforce their contract?

You are. Never doubt it. The force is strong with you.

I know it is, I just wish I knew how to control it.
At this point, most of my ''powers'' are random.
And I don't mean this as a joke.

Charlie Pecos
25th February 2011, 13:48
The thing is, I control all the courts in the Empire and I have millions of stormtroopers too.

Could you send Lord Vader over to Capital One on my behalf? BofA too.:)

Have patience, all will be well.

KosmicKat
25th February 2011, 14:01

My 2-c worth, rather than trying to control, we achieve more as we understand and align ourselves with the purpose of the Creator. A broad-strokes summary of my present understanding is that we are re-uniting, voluntarily, bringing a dazzling spectrum of new experiences with us.

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 15:13

Could you send Lord Vader over to Capital One on my behalf? BofA too.:)

Even better, I could get a couple of squadrons of TIE bombers to conduct training missions in your region. How do a couple of live runs sound?

Yeah, I believe it will, it is just the amount of time left to us.

My 2-c worth, rather than trying to control, we achieve more as we understand and align ourselves with the purpose of the Creator. A broad-strokes summary of my present understanding is that we are re-uniting, voluntarily, bringing a dazzling spectrum of new experiences with us.

When I say control it, what I mean is be able to use the skills at will, not just at random.

dejavu
25th February 2011, 15:37
I have found your posts contributes well to the threads they are within, you speak from the heart Lord Sidious. It was an interesting point about your zero patience which describes my own patience. After reading the comments from others particularly Cottage Rose I pondered if the realization of living in such a false world is partly responsible for that zero patience, I think for myself it probably does. I wish you well and hope you stay strong through this stressful time remember there's always a rainbow just over the hill.........

25th February 2011, 15:53
Yoda would struggle matching you.......even on one of his good days!

Your contribution is consistently blunt, honest and wise. In a world where time is not even real I find myself persistently short of it. Therefore being "to the point" is a great thing for me. When you post I see the person behind the content, and I like that person very much. Your story is an interesting one and I respect you massively for the polarities you encompass in your very being here.

Much love bro :-)

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 16:05
I have found your posts contributes well to the threads they are within, you speak from the heart Lord Sidious. It was an interesting point about your zero patience which describes my own patience. After reading the comments from others particularly Cottage Rose I pondered if the realization of living in such a false world is partly responsible for that zero patience, I think for myself it probably does. I wish you well and hope you stay strong through this stressful time remember there's always a rainbow just over the hill.........

It very well could be the reason I have no patience.

Thanks for the compliments dejavu, I seem to recall you said this before?

I will stay, I came here for a reason, spiritually speaking that is.

Yoda would struggle matching you.......even on one of his good days!

Your contribution is consistently blunt, honest and wise. In a world where time is not even real I find myself persistently short of it. Therefore being "to the point" is a great thing for me. When you post I see the person behind the content, and I like that person very much. Your story is an interesting one and I respect you massively for the polarities you encompass in your very being here.

Much love bro :-)

Thanks a lot 777, I don't know what to say.

Charlie Pecos
25th February 2011, 16:30
Even better, I could get a couple of squadrons of TIE bombers to conduct training missions in your region. How do a couple of live runs sound?

Sounds great! Have them hit Bellco Credit Union while they're at it. I will be debt free!
Your the best Lord Sidious. :)

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 16:34

Sounds great! Have them hit Bellco Credit Union while they're at it. I will be debt free!
Your the best Lord Sidious. :)

It may take a while to get them out your way though, so don't hold your breath.

Lifesong
9th March 2011, 17:25

Yeah, I believe it will, it is just the amount of time left to us.

When I say control it, what I mean is be able to use the skills at will, not just at random.

If you get the answer to that one^, please ... do share. :)

Ruby L.
9th March 2011, 17:35
Ahhh... how pertinent that this thread should come up in the news feed again. Good. That way, I can express what I was thinking just a few moments ago when I caught one of your posts in another thread:

El Sid, you rock most supremely!

(That comes from the heart, too.)

Lifesong
9th March 2011, 17:40
Ahhh... how pertinent that this thread should come up in the news feed again. Good. That way, I can express what I was thinking just a few moments ago when I caught one of your posts in another thread:

see what I mean, lol?!

awesome, Ruby. Well done.

:)

sandy
9th March 2011, 17:46
Dear Lord Sidious,

I don't know what is happening for you but I hear your words and just wanted to acknowledge you and your situation. You help me with your posts and your humor and I have grown as a result. THANK YOU!! Thinking of you with compassion and love and wishing you less stress in the days to come.

mondaze
9th March 2011, 17:46

i agree a kindred spirit!

ulli
9th March 2011, 17:52

see what I mean, lol?!

awesome, Ruby. Well done.

:)

Ulli sneaking in and getting a chair in the last row.
Hadn't heard Lord Sid in a while and was wondering how he is doing? Been busy cleaning my quarters.
So he's talking about how to use one's skills at will?

Any decent piano players knows thats not how it works.
Will alone doesn't cut it.

But I'll shut up now and listen.

Sowwy!

Ulli

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 17:57
Lord Sidious
I just wish I knew how to control it.

Go with the flow :dance3:

Yea if you get some info on this control thing, do share I m all :ear:
:hug: :tongue1: :wub: :dance3: :victory:

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 18:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqcKT1pwqs&feature=related

Balance and focus !

All love

KosmicKat
9th March 2011, 18:42

If you get the answer to that one^, please ... do share. :)[/QUOTE]

Any decent piano players knows thats not how it works.
Will alone doesn't cut it.

But I'll shut up now and listen.
We all have the ability to influence our surroundings by intent. Perhaps the greatest difficulty is that it is our subconscious that seems to wield most of the ability, with the conscious just filtering and taking notes along the way. And of course, if you don't believe that you have any such ability at all, you will never give your subconscious leave to do anything. I think I may have a tiny bit of usable ability when it comes to traffic lights. Or perhaps I am just imagining it?

Lord Sidious
9th March 2011, 18:44
Thanks everyone.
You're not too bad for a bunch of nuggets.

ulli
9th March 2011, 18:52
We all have the ability to influence our surroundings by intent. Perhaps the greatest difficulty is that it is our subconscious that seems to wield most of the ability, with the conscious just filtering and taking notes along the way. And of course, if you don't believe that you have any such ability at all, you will never give your subconscious leave to do anything. I think I may have a tiny bit of usable ability when it comes to traffic lights. Or perhaps I am just imagining it?

So what training would be better for accessing the subconscious iceberg below the waves?
Martial arts, or Light sabres?

Ulli waving her karate chop with one arm and a light sabre with the other.

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 19:15
Thanks everyone.
You're not too bad for a bunch of nuggets.

Ya know we learn as we go dear Lord !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnsqPHoJf3E

Carrots are always helpful :thumb:

Love and carrots

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 19:26
ulli
So what training would be better for accessing the subconscious iceberg below the waves?
Martial arts, or Light sabres?

Ulli waving her karate chop with one arm and a light sabre with the other.

Martinal art is so limited to the body !

Light sabres are more universal or wot do ya think ?
In this galactic age.

Love and carrots

Jake
9th March 2011, 19:44
Love and light, Sid... You are awesome!!! It's perfectly fine if some of your posting is taken in a bad way. I think as long as we take it all with a grain of salt, all will be well. It is how we learn as a family/community... I have a tendancy to come accross in a neg way sometimes. I think you are awesome!!!

Belle
9th March 2011, 19:51
Wow, guess I'm really late to this party!

I want to thank you, Lord Sidious. Had I not just found this thread, I never would have known you were going through a difficult time. You have always been there for all of us, keeping the overly serious wolves at bay with a comment here and there that makes us laugh.

The force is definitely with you...you have such great energy. Trying to control it when the storms are blowing is futile...that's when you have to function from the heart. The Course in Miracles says, "I need do nothing." I need do no-thing. Just know you are loved just the way you are.

Now, about this "nugget" thing.....

Jendayi
9th March 2011, 19:57
oh dark lord of utter bliss... i respect and honour your being.. i have often smiled while reading your posts on avalon.. you are an astute, loving jester within the 'courts' of avalon where no judge resides yet some wish they did.. your enlightened dark fuzzyness has been and hopefully soon will be again, a refreshing wind through this neck of the woods.. is simply love you.. keep the faith brother.. i just "lost" my beloved and son for however long.. spirit only knows why this has to be.. we can only go along with what we create.. even when we are not aware of it.. just ride the wave.. be in a receptive mode... you never know what avalonuggets of gold might be heading your way... and in what form...
respect to thee, oh dark gem of condensed light...

Lord Sidious
9th March 2011, 20:29
Thanks Avalonuggets, you aren't too bad.
Even if I don't like you.

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 20:33
Thanks Avalonuggets, you aren't too bad.
Even if I don't like you.

Oh Lord thank you, thank you, thank you :hail:

jorr lundstrom
9th March 2011, 20:35
Thinking of bringing in a bunch of Ninja.rabbits from

the Multiplex Beta system, Just in case.:nod::nod::nod:

sleepy
9th March 2011, 20:36
xxxxx xxxxx

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 20:40
jorr lundstrom Ninja rabbits from
Multiplex Beta system, Just in case.

Oh wot do they do :lol:

jorr lundstrom
9th March 2011, 20:47
They are severe abducters. Sending in probes via the back door

and send you to Motnatos testfields on Aldebaran as fertilizer.

Love and maybye carrots

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 20:48
Lord Sidious
you aren't too bad.

Dear lord of darkness what have we done to deserve this great kindness !

All thou you dont like us !

Sorry sorry sorry, forgot to give a royal carrot !

Im a bad nugget :hail: I know I will work on it !!

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 20:54
Jorr lundsrom
They are severe abducters. Sending in probes via the back door

and send you to Motnatos testfields on Aldebaran as fertilizer.

Dont worry Lord Sidius will fight them off ! He dont like rabbits either !:fencing:

Sooooo there is noooooo reason for panic.