PDA

View Full Version : Alan Grayson takes on zionist Bernanke. $500,000,000,000.00? Who got the $?

daledo
26th February 2011, 09:06
Bernanke looks like such a fool in this video, tripping up on his words and seems to not know anything... haha LOVE IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAVci24gLHs

sygh
26th February 2011, 09:16
Amazing, isn't it.

witchy1
26th February 2011, 09:24
Thanks daledo, I do beleive he was a bit squirmy there - and I bet mightly pis*** at being taken to account so openly - LOL. So it all went to 2 central banks in europe - but doesnt know which ones?

So they loaned in 12 months a total of $553Billion. The previous year amount was $24B. That printing press must be well oiled!!!!!

Also interesting that he loaned $9billion to NZ ($3000. for each person in the country) What on earth would they want that amount of money for????????

Hes using at 1913 / 1914 Act to stimulate the economy - WTF They didnt have $553billion in them days.

The man is a moron

daledo
26th February 2011, 09:29
Amazing, isn't it.

I have watched quite a few of Grayson's speeches... if only other politicians would learn from him and actually ask the tough questions. If they stumble like this on every question... how long will people believe the bulls#-- ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The man is a moron

Witchy, You are correct... he just proved it lol

InTheBackground
26th February 2011, 21:15
We so need more congress people like this man from Florida. And why is Benanke still in that position?

mgray
27th February 2011, 13:32
Unfortunately Grayson was defeated by the bankers last Nov. Plenty of money was raised by his opponent from banking interests.

l3ol3o
1st March 2011, 02:28
As much as I hate Grayson, he did well questioning Bernanke here.

We really need to audit the FED and make new regulations. It's ridiculous that these things actually happen.

buckminster fuller
1st March 2011, 02:46
"we are extending credits to americans".... all together with bankruptcy and home seizures...

modwiz
1st March 2011, 03:21
Unfortunately Grayson was defeated by the bankers last Nov. Plenty of money was raised by his opponent from banking interests.

Grayson was defeated by ignorant voters. Very sad statement of the electorate. If we all turn off the TV the banker money would be wasted.