PDA

View Full Version : Masonic Holy Bible found and Exposed!

daledo
26th February 2011, 09:39
Very interesting what is in their Bible.... Contains pictures of Egyptian symbols and very wierd that the bile starts on page 33, I think I have seen that number before :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE5x0zg1g3I

ghostrider
26th February 2011, 09:48
great find! never heard of a masonic bible. The number 33 could be tied to the council of 33.

Autumn
26th February 2011, 10:09
I'd love to read that! I can't help to laugh about the video makers ignorance - they should try to read more than just the bible and they might just find more than a masonic connection between many if not all world religions. One of the masons secrets is just that they already know what is not taught in sunday school, the rest of us has to search a lifetime in **** and cinomon to filter the spice.

moais
26th February 2011, 11:39
I want a copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kersley
26th February 2011, 12:02
Yes i also would like a copy

Odiwan
26th February 2011, 12:36
I just had a look and if you have a spare $40 you can buy copies off of Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Master-Mason-Edition/dp/1556655452/ref=pd_sim_b_1

I have a copy of Morals and Dogma, found under similar circumstances to the YouTube vid (second hand bookstore), but to be honest I haven't done much more than read the first couple of pages. It is pretty much the "bible" for Masons, and you can read it online http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html. The opening page has the wonderful statement (in all caps):
"ESOTERIC BOOK, FOR SCOTTISH RITE USE ONLY; TO BE RETURNED UPON WITHDRAWAL OR DEATH OF RECIPIENT". Hmmm ...read that how you want... :scared:

aikya
26th February 2011, 13:38
Nice find, OP, thank you.

I don't doubt that these and other 'secret' alternative meanings which they assign to ordinary words is one of the ways they dupe the general public, who think a statement means one thing when in fact it means something quite different to the initiated.

Meanings hidden in plain sight.

Gone002
26th February 2011, 13:47
Class find, very interesting i have always wanted to read through it and seeif there ARE connections to what we all feel.

Swami
26th February 2011, 13:48
Woow, good find......:thumb:

26th February 2011, 13:54
I'd love to read that! I can't help to laugh about the video makers ignorance - they should try to read more than just the bible and they might just find more than a masonic connection between many if not all world religions. One of the masons secrets is just that they already know what is not taught in sunday school, the rest of us has to search a lifetime in **** and cinomon to filter the spice.

Very true ^^

Good find! Thanks for those links Odiwan :-)

ouporblowup
26th February 2011, 17:26
thats pretty groovy.

does anyone know if the King James bible section on 33 resembles the bible we are all familiar with?

or do the stories have to do with Lucifer? because he said the masons have to level up quite a bit BEFORE they are told the LIGHT is Lucifer.

so what do they believe in up until they find out?

Jill
26th February 2011, 17:51
great find! never heard of a masonic bible. The number 33 could be tied to the council of 33.

Or the 33rd degree - highest level in Freemasonry or 33 as a master number??

Lost Soul
26th February 2011, 18:00
Neat find that masonic bible.

Steph
26th February 2011, 20:14

Agree with you there Autumn. I found myself unsettled when he referred to Amun/Amun-Ra. I thought it was well known that many groups such as Theosophists, Rosicrucians, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the Masons etc., also sometimes refer to Amun as Amen. He certainly got very defensive of the Hebrew origin of amen. To then say "Egyptian and Babylonian crap" really got my goose. I do believe the Nephilim also made an appearance.

I think we've all probably seen Zeitgeist but this guy was a little too fanatical for me.

Mouse x

Lifebringer
26th February 2011, 21:00
Maybe there's an online one. I'm not curious of the dark side, just the light. No need to go ignorant and against the order of God to find out, I was right all along about the goodness of it all and man's final purpose of being a guide of light according to his will, not mine.

MariaDine
26th February 2011, 21:36
The man on the video should Google more !!! :)
Namasté
PS- Maybe I should have posted this on an Egipcian thread:rolleyes:

Amen (Amon) and Amen-Ra, King of the Gods, and the Triad of Thebes

Among the gods who were known to the Egyptians in very early times were Amen and his consort Ament, and their names are found in the Pyramid Texts, e.g., Unas, line 558, where they are mentioned immediately after the pair of gods Nau and Nen, and in connection with the twin Lion-gods Shu and Tefnut, who are described as the two gods who made their own bodies, and with the goddess Temt, the female counterpart of Tem.

It is evident that even in the remote period of the Vth Dynasty Amen and Ament were numbered among the primeval gods, if not as gods in chief certainly as subsidiary forms of some of them, and from the fact that they are mentioned immediately after the deities of primeval matter, Nau and Nen, who we may consider to be the equivalents of the watery abyss from which all things sprang, and immediately before Temt and Shu and Tefnut, it would seem that the writers or editors of the Pyramid Texts assigned great antiquity to their existence.

Of the attributes ascribed to Amen in the Ancient Empire nothing is known, but, if we accept the meaning "hidden" which is usually given to his name, we must conclude that he was the personification of the hidden and unknown creative power which was associated with the primeval abyss, gods in the creation of the world, and all that is in it. The word or root amen, certainly means "what is hidden," "what is not seen," "what cannot be seen," and the like, and this fact is proved by scores of examples which may be collected from texts of all periods.

In hymns to Amen we often read that he is "hidden to his children, "and "hidden to gods and men," and it has been stated that these expressions only refer to the "hiding," i.e., "setting" of the sun each evening, and that they are only to be understood in a physical sense, and to mean nothing more than the disappearance of the god Amen from the sight of men at the close of day.

Now, not only is the god himself said to be "hidden," but his name also is "hidden," and his form, or similitude, is said to be "unknown;" these statements show that "hidden," when applied to Amen, the great god, has reference to something more than the "sun which has disappeared below the horizon," and that it indicates the god who cannot be seen with the mortal eyes, and who is invisible, as well as inscrutable, to gods as well as men. In the times approaching the Ptolemaic period the name Amen appears to have been connected with the root men, "to abide, to be permanent;" and one of the attributes which were applied to him was that of eternal.

Amen is represented in five forms: 1. As a man, when he is seen seated on a throne, and holding in one hand the scepter, and in the other the symbol of "life."

In this form he is one of the nine deities who compose the company of the gods of Amen-Ra, the other eight being Ament, Nu, Nut, Hehui, Hehet, Kekui, Keket, and Hathor.

2. As a man with the head of a frog, whilst his female counterpart Ament has the head of a uraeus.

3. As a man with the head of a uraeus, whilst his female counterpart has the head of a cat.

4. As an ape.

5. As a lion couching upon a pedestal

http://www.touregypt.net/amenra.htm
http://www.touregypt.net/amenwors.htm
http://www.touregypt.net/amenprst.htm
http://www.touregypt.net/amenattr.htm

cloud9
26th February 2011, 22:58
nH_wpX1O8RA#at=166

sjkted
27th February 2011, 03:05
I wonder if this could be the same one:

http://www.amazon.com/Master-Mason-Edition/dp/1556655452/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1298775812&sr=8-3

--sjkted

Steph
27th February 2011, 09:11
The man on the video should Google more !!! :)
Namasté
PS- Maybe I should have posted this on an Egipcian thread:rolleyes:

Amen (Amon) and Amen-Ra, King of the Gods, and the Triad of Thebes

Among the gods who were known to the Egyptians in very early times were Amen and his consort Ament, and their names are found in the Pyramid Texts, e.g., Unas, line 558, where they are mentioned immediately after the pair of gods Nau and Nen, and in connection with the twin Lion-gods Shu and Tefnut, who are described as the two gods who made their own bodies, and with the goddess Temt, the female counterpart of Tem.

It is evident that even in the remote period of the Vth Dynasty Amen and Ament were numbered among the primeval gods, if not as gods in chief certainly as subsidiary forms of some of them, and from the fact that they are mentioned immediately after the deities of primeval matter, Nau and Nen, who we may consider to be the equivalents of the watery abyss from which all things sprang, and immediately before Temt and Shu and Tefnut, it would seem that the writers or editors of the Pyramid Texts assigned great antiquity to their existence.

Of the attributes ascribed to Amen in the Ancient Empire nothing is known, but, if we accept the meaning "hidden" which is usually given to his name, we must conclude that he was the personification of the hidden and unknown creative power which was associated with the primeval abyss, gods in the creation of the world, and all that is in it. The word or root amen, certainly means "what is hidden," "what is not seen," "what cannot be seen," and the like, and this fact is proved by scores of examples which may be collected from texts of all periods.

In hymns to Amen we often read that he is "hidden to his children, "and "hidden to gods and men," and it has been stated that these expressions only refer to the "hiding," i.e., "setting" of the sun each evening, and that they are only to be understood in a physical sense, and to mean nothing more than the disappearance of the god Amen from the sight of men at the close of day.

Now, not only is the god himself said to be "hidden," but his name also is "hidden," and his form, or similitude, is said to be "unknown;" these statements show that "hidden," when applied to Amen, the great god, has reference to something more than the "sun which has disappeared below the horizon," and that it indicates the god who cannot be seen with the mortal eyes, and who is invisible, as well as inscrutable, to gods as well as men. In the times approaching the Ptolemaic period the name Amen appears to have been connected with the root men, "to abide, to be permanent;" and one of the attributes which were applied to him was that of eternal.

Amen is represented in five forms: 1. As a man, when he is seen seated on a throne, and holding in one hand the scepter, and in the other the symbol of "life."

In this form he is one of the nine deities who compose the company of the gods of Amen-Ra, the other eight being Ament, Nu, Nut, Hehui, Hehet, Kekui, Keket, and Hathor.

2. As a man with the head of a frog, whilst his female counterpart Ament has the head of a uraeus.

3. As a man with the head of a uraeus, whilst his female counterpart has the head of a cat.

4. As an ape.

5. As a lion couching upon a pedestal

http://www.touregypt.net/amenra.htm
http://www.touregypt.net/amenwors.htm
http://www.touregypt.net/amenprst.htm
http://www.touregypt.net/amenattr.htm

Thanks for that Maria, it's always good to put things into context. I didn't know Amun/Amen was also associated with an ape, I thought that was Thoth? You learn something new everyday :)

Some other useful links for anyone interested can be found below;

Ptah - The Creator
http://www.crystalinks.com/ptah.html

Amun/Amen - Father of the gods
http://www.crystalinks.com/amun.html

Ra - The Sungod
http://www.crystalinks.com/ra.html

Thoth - Scribe of the Gods
http://www.crystalinks.com/thoth.html

Mouse x

FraterJames
8th March 2011, 13:44
thats pretty groovy.
does anyone know if the King James bible section on 33 resembles the bible we are all familiar with?

The normal masonic bible sold in most masonic shops is just a standard King James bible, the front of the bible contains a couple of historical chapters and general notes. However, the actual content is not changed.

azure
8th March 2011, 14:10
I wonder, if it contains secret information about the Egyptian Mystery schools or perhaps it ties into that somehow...

starfighter
8th March 2011, 14:24
very interesting indeed

FraterJames
8th March 2011, 16:05
I wonder, if it contains secret information about the Egyptian Mystery schools or perhaps it ties into that somehow...

No approved masonic texts contain anything that is technically a "secret" as they can be purchased by non masons. However, it's worth mentioning that the ritual books (which can be purchased by anyone) have words with missing letters to obscure certain sentences. For example, if the word "Hello" is obscured it appears in the ritual books as "H--l-".

I am fairly certain in saying that there are no "secrets" left in Freemasonry, all the tokens, grips and signs have all been published unofficially and exist on the Internet. In my opinion, the real secrets to Freemasonry lie in the interpretation of the rituals and teachings, however this can be said for any religion or esoteric group.

The catch to this is that even if all the secrets and answers were written on a piece of paper, unless you understand that piece of paper; the piece of paper provides no answers and is of no value to you. In my opinion, this is why you can leave all the "secrets" in plain sight.

8th March 2011, 16:58

I just posted this:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15894-The-Kybalion-by-The-Three-Initiates&p=169719#post169719

If anyone's interested in Egyptian philosophy/alchemy?!

Steve C
8th March 2011, 17:13

So do i..lol

granny
8th March 2011, 17:30
nH_wpX1O8RA#at=166

Actually I have a Masonic Bible like this one ... it was my father's, but he was only what they call a "porch mason" ... third degree. I am not sure if it is exactly the same version, but it looks to be the same size and I was fascinated by the drawing of Solomon's Temple. In the center of the drawing, there is a ... creature ... looks alien to me. I will have to hunt down the Bible again ... I boxed it when we knocked out the wall between the living room and the den and I have not seen it since.

MargueriteBee
8th March 2011, 17:34
My family bible is a Masonic bible printed in 1946.

trenairio
9th March 2011, 06:48
[edit post]

John Thwaites
29th September 2013, 15:00
Hello to all of you fellow members, this is my first post on Avalon so bear with me if you think it's not in line with your own thinking, I am open to debate on this subject.

I have watched this video on you tube and believe it to have been doctored, at various places in the video the presenter changes books, the first time is at about 11 seconds into the film and the second, at 22 seconds in, as well as other times throughout the presentation, making me believe he his showing us at least three different books.

I own a Masonic Bible which belonged to my late Father, and it is purely a standard King James Version Bible with Masonic references throughout. If any of you good people have actually seen the Bible depicted I would be delighted to get hold of a copy, but I genuinely don't think it exists.

If anyone is in doubt about what I say, please feel free to buy a copy, they readily available on Ebay and Amazon.

Christine
5th October 2013, 13:27
Welcome to Avalon John,

I know you have a personal relationship with the material presented here. I am curious as to what you feel is the real story behind the Masonic bible? It seems to me that, like other once positive Light oriented societies, the Masons were corrupted from within. Or it is possible, as has been suggested elsewhere, that during the initiations that Masons pass through they are being culled and their are two lines... neither aware of the other. Thoughts?

The history of America is seeped in what is the real Masonic bible. My feelings are very strong that within the ranks there is also a huge amount of dissension.

This isn't my area of expertise or study but I would love to hear more from members who family history includes this "teaching".

Christine

Hello to all of you fellow members, this is my first post on Avalon so bear with me if you think it's not in line with your own thinking, I am open to debate on this subject.

I have watched this video on you tube and believe it to have been doctored, at various places in the video the presenter changes books, the first time is at about 11 seconds into the film and the second, at 22 seconds in, as well as other times throughout the presentation, making me believe he his showing us at least three different books.

I own a Masonic Bible which belonged to my late Father, and it is purely a standard King James Version Bible with Masonic references throughout. If any of you good people have actually seen the Bible depicted I would be delighted to get hold of a copy, but I genuinely don't think it exists.

If anyone is in doubt about what I say, please feel free to buy a copy, they readily available on Ebay and Amazon.

sigma6
6th October 2013, 05:28
all the secret code meaning, is exactly how they have set up the whole legal system, a court IS a Masonic setup... you are stepping into a trap... being tricked into a contractual deal with the devil...

sigma6
6th October 2013, 05:33

When you say Masonic "references" do mean like 'annotated' because that would still be quite valuable... The KJV Bible is itself encoded and full of secret meaning, and probably very much connected to the Masonic movement. Commissioned by the Master of the Priori of Zion and Sir Francis Bacon who was part of the team that wrote Shakespeare... and most likely the illegitimate son of the Queen (before King James?) at the time... How much more steeped in intrigue can it get...

John Thwaites
6th October 2013, 19:47
Hello Christine and thank you for responding to my post.

My reason for commenting about this video originally was because it does not depict a Masonic Bible, but by clever, rather obvious editing the presenter is deliberately trying to deceive the viewer by making out that what appears to be ancient texts and details of ancient Egyptian Gods are to be found in a Masonic Bible when they do not in any way shape or form. The first few pages of of the Bible I own, are taken up with references as to where certain scriptures correspond with some of the rituals we use, after this the rest of the book corresponds in every way with the King James Version which I also inherited which was one which my Grand Father (who was not a Freemason) gave to my Grandmother on her sixty first birthday. My conclusion to this video is that the presenter is not honest and cannot be trusted in this or any other part of the video. This is why I have asked if any members of Avalon could locate a copy as depicted with all the pages about ancient Egyptians etc. because if such a book really does exist I would have no qualms in reassessing my situation.

Please be aware that I am a Christian and the Bible I use for my personal study is an NIV which my wife bought me for Christmas many years ago, if I were a better Christian I should have needed to replace long before now, I will always be the first to say I am not perfect.

In answer to your question about corruption I do not believe that I or any of my fellow masons have been corrupted but I have noticed that for some reason if one Mason goes astray we are all tarred with the same brush, likewise if one mason makes a statement likewise we all seem to become associated with his remarks despite the fact that every one does have a free will to make his own mind up on any subject he wants.

Being from the UK I don't feel qualified to debate the history of the USA, but I think I have seen something on the subject on a US Masonic website which I will in due time seek out and share with you, but as I don't get much time in front of my computer it could take a few days.

Kindest regards, John

John Thwaites
6th October 2013, 19:55
Hello sigma6,

In your response to my post you have made one or two references to things I am unaware of ie. Bacon and the works of Shakespeare, please could you post the origin of your source material and I will try to respond accordingly.

Regards, John

John Thwaites
8th October 2013, 07:28
Hello again Christine,

I have spent a short time looking for the website I mentioned earlier, this is not the one I was looking for but I think it does answer quite a lot of the criticisms about Freemasonry. With reference to US history i think it does answer one or two questions, please take time to read at least some of their comments I believe them to be frank and honest, but according to the conspiracy theorists I would say that.
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/anti-masonry06.html

Once again I give you my kindest regards,
John

cursichella1
11th October 2013, 19:30
The videos posted above have been taken down, so I'm posting this one, which I believe is the same and is currently up and running:

kRABgw-0lG4

btw, there are several used 1927 editions of this book, leather bound, priced around $15 on ADDALL.com. (And tons of 1940's, 1950's editions but not sure if same 'interesting' content as the former...)

Most list the title as: The Holy Bible: The Great Light in Freemasonry

Search results:

http://used.addall.com/SuperRare/RefineRare.fcgi?id=131011132832797605

Used.addall is an awesome source that uses worldwide search of booksellers for obscure, used, rare & out-of-print books. I've found some amazing books through them!

Nanoo Nanoo
11th October 2013, 21:23

merry x mas

http://www.halifax81.com/Old_Masonic_Books_on_PDF.php

May i shed some light on the masonic rituals BASED on the king solomon gold and egyptian et religions started here on earth. The ancient power and religion of Ra is not the all seing EYE , the all seeing eye is the Pineal Gland which is the all seeing eye of the density of Ra. This was the ET up grade to the modification of the original caste of Humanoid.

The Eye or Pineal Gland was something that needed to be awakened. Only the priests and kings knew the ritual of the Ceremony of the "Initiation of the Queen" , which was an initiation of a select few.

The Masons have created their own religion based on these ancient texts and rituals. They worship many things that even they do not truly understand or have seen what is behind it all.

The original families once established kept the knowledge to them selves. The initiation of the Queen allows one to do ritual magic and to be in touch with the ether. Once you have this power you can command many spirits and even call on ET 's to do thy bidding. This is an ancient custom much older than any sentient life here on earth ..it is millions of years old.

The Masons have " adapted " the original egyptian religions and used their technoilogy as it is not Exclusive or selective but rather anybody with the steps to the Queens chamber may achieve the Initiation of the Queen.

This is the sacred knowledge. This is the ritual magic that they posess and use to further benefit them selves.

Now hear me my friends.. Not all Masons are evil ! please do not put them all in the bad basket. Its not that simple. Masonry just like religion and other good intended houses has been infiltrated by the greed and selfishness of man. Greed and selfishness flourishes here as it is attractive to ambitious and material people.

Masonry has been restricted to men as it is not just in their religion to taint the way of the womb. Not everything is as it seems.

I have met with and worked with high level Masons and i can tell you they are extremely religious and work towards the betterment of mankind. Not all but some still do this.

So do not lump them all in this bad basket. Its not that simple.

The history behind it is the Religion of the power of the Equelatteral Triangle and the 60 degree internal acute angle of the pyramid. The densities of the ether have different factions which are attracted to be in service of what each one represents.

The religion of Ra and the pyramid is very old technology and we on earth are pretty much the only ones who still carry out this religion and ritual. The originators of this have long evolved into more advanced mehtods of technology within their religions.

Hiope this have been informative

N
N

John Thwaites
12th October 2013, 09:41
The videos posted above have been taken down, so I'm posting this one, which I believe is the same and is currently up and running:

kRABgw-0lG4

btw, there are several used 1927 editions of this book, leather bound, priced around $15 on ADDALL.com. (And tons of 1940's, 1950's editions but not sure if same 'interesting' content as the former...)

Search results:

Used.addall is an awesome source that uses worldwide search of booksellers for obscure, used, rare & out-of-print books. I've found some amazing books through them!

Hello cursichella1,
Thank you for posting the web page whereMasonic Bibles are available, as I have stated in earlier posts I do not believe the Bible depicted in the video actually exists (please read my posts if you have time) I also have said that I am keen to get hold of one if it does exist as I would then resign my membership of my Masonic Lodge. Alas I am not in a financial position to buy all the Bibles available on the internet to prove my point, but if you can confirm which one does contain all the garbage about Egyptian Gods etc I would be grateful.
Kindest regards,
John

John Thwaites
12th October 2013, 09:56

merry x mas

May i shed some light on the masonic rituals BASED on the king solomon gold and egyptian et religions started here on earth. The ancient power and religion of Ra is not the all seing EYE , the all seeing eye is the Pineal Gland which is the all seeing eye of the density of Ra. This was the ET up grade to the modification of the original caste of Humanoid.

The Eye or Pineal Gland was something that needed to be awakened. Only the priests and kings knew the ritual of the Ceremony of the "Initiation of the Queen" , which was an initiation of a select few.

The Masons have created their own religion based on these ancient texts and rituals. They worship many things that even they do not truly understand or have seen what is behind it all.

The original families once established kept the knowledge to them selves. The initiation of the Queen allows one to do ritual magic and to be in touch with the ether. Once you have this power you can command many spirits and even call on ET 's to do thy bidding. This is an ancient custom much older than any sentient life here on earth ..it is millions of years old.

The Masons have " adapted " the original egyptian religions and used their technoilogy as it is not Exclusive or selective but rather anybody with the steps to the Queens chamber may achieve the Initiation of the Queen.

This is the sacred knowledge. This is the ritual magic that they posess and use to further benefit them selves.

Now hear me my friends.. Not all Masons are evil ! please do not put them all in the bad basket. Its not that simple. Masonry just like religion and other good intended houses has been infiltrated by the greed and selfishness of man. Greed and selfishness flourishes here as it is attractive to ambitious and material people.

Masonry has been restricted to men as it is not just in their religion to taint the way of the womb. Not everything is as it seems.

I have met with and worked with high level Masons and i can tell you they are extremely religious and work towards the betterment of mankind. Not all but some still do this.

The history behind it is the Religion of the power of the Equelatteral Triangle and the 60 degree internal acute angle of the pyramid. The densities of the ether have different factions which are attracted to be in service of what each one represents.

The religion of Ra and the pyramid is very old technology and we on earth are pretty much the only ones who still carry out this religion and ritual. The originators of this have long evolved into more advanced mehtods of technology within their religions.

N
N

Hello Nanoo Nanoo,

In your post you refer to a certain web site from an individual masonic Lodge. Please read the following passage which was taken from the same website.

Many Thanks,
John

Its origins go back to 17th-century England when guilds of working stonemasons began accepting honorary members, many of whom were gentlemen architects or amateur scholars interested in the new rational philosophy of science and the Enlightenment. A separate "speculative" fraternity of Freemasons, using the guild system of degrees and secret passwords, and the stonemason's tools as symbols, was officially organized as the Grand Lodge of England in 1717. A Masonic Lodge in America is first mentioned in Benjamin Franklin's Pennsylvania Gazette in 1731. By the mid-18th century Freemasonry had gained wide acceptance in America.

Although much of Freemasonry's ritual symbolism is drawn from Biblical references, it has no religious affiliation or requirement except in a belief in a Supreme Being. For 18th century Americans, removed from the European center of learning, Freemasonry served as a vehicle for the popularization and spread of new ideas. Enlightenment concepts of equality, religious tolerance, and natural laws were incorporated into Freemasonry's moral system. These radical ideas helped form American arguments for independence and democracy; many of the leaders of the American Revolution were Freemasons.

Nanoo Nanoo
13th October 2013, 04:47

merry x mas

N
N

Hello Nanoo Nanoo,

In your post you refer to a certain web site from an individual masonic Lodge. Please read the following passage which was taken from the same website.

Many Thanks,
John

Its origins go back to 17th-century England when guilds of working stonemasons began accepting honorary members, many of whom were gentlemen architects or amateur scholars interested in the new rational philosophy of science and the Enlightenment. A separate "speculative" fraternity of Freemasons, using the guild system of degrees and secret passwords, and the stonemason's tools as symbols, was officially organized as the Grand Lodge of England in 1717. A Masonic Lodge in America is first mentioned in Benjamin Franklin's Pennsylvania Gazette in 1731. By the mid-18th century Freemasonry had gained wide acceptance in America.

Although much of Freemasonry's ritual symbolism is drawn from Biblical references, it has no religious affiliation or requirement except in a belief in a Supreme Being. For 18th century Americans, removed from the European center of learning, Freemasonry served as a vehicle for the popularization and spread of new ideas. Enlightenment concepts of equality, religious tolerance, and natural laws were incorporated into Freemasonry's moral system. These radical ideas helped form American arguments for independence and democracy; many of the leaders of the American Revolution were Freemasons.

Thank you John

This is what the brotherhood was formed for. If you listen to the words and teachings of Manly P Hall of the Scottish Rite he is a great example of the pure message of the Mason way of life.

N

cursichella1
13th October 2013, 04:49

Search results:

Hello cursichella1,
Thank you for posting the web page whereMasonic Bibles are available, as I have stated in earlier posts I do not believe the Bible depicted in the video actually exists (please read my posts if you have time) I also have said that I am keen to get hold of one if it does exist as I would then resign my membership of my Masonic Lodge. Alas I am not in a financial position to buy all the Bibles available on the internet to prove mystery point, but if you can confirm which one does contain all the garbage about Egyptian Gods etc I would be grateful.
Kindest regards,
John

I've found what appears to be the same version of the Bible in the video. It is listed on eBay and includes a picture of one (of several) plates depicting the Babylonian Sun God, here below:

Link to eBay listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Great-vintage-Oxford-Masonic-Holy-Bible-in-box-/251349848522?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item3a859e51ca

As far as the video editing, I'm guessing they removed the time spent thumbing through to find the pages they wanted to show, that's all.

So what is shown in the video Is more than likely legit; over the years, many, many editions and versions of the editions were published, and it appears that each Lodge (or whatever they're called) was able to somewhat customize at least some of the content. This would explain why John's and others' may not have the same, umm, interesting illustrations/plates. :)

cursichella1
13th October 2013, 05:12
p.s. While looking through eBay, I ran across some interesting Masonic items. This one was particularly creepy:

Order of the Rainbow Girls Masonic Mason Small White Bible c1929

This adds some cred to the "Wizard of Oz was an Illuminati product" argument...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Order-of-the-Rainbow-Girls-Masonic-Mason-Small-White-Bible-c1929-/271282250020?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item3f29aea124

John Thwaites
13th October 2013, 06:50
Thanks for that cursichella1, I have contacted the seller and asked him to give me a price for shipping to the UK.

John Thwaites
13th October 2013, 06:57
p.s. While looking through eBay, I ran across some interesting Masonic items. This one was particularly creepy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Order-of-the-Rainbow-Girls-Masonic-Mason-Small-White-Bible-c1929-/271282250020?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item3f29aea124

Thanks for that, I could you point out to me where it states on the Bible that it has any connection to Freemasonry, the only reference I can see is in the item description. Many years ago before I joined Masonry I was a Scout leader and we had our rituals which included saying prayers before a meeting, but Masonry was never mentioned.

Kindest Regards, John

cursichella1
13th October 2013, 10:23

Thanks for that, I could you point out to me where it states on the Bible that it has any connection to Freemasonry, the only reference I can see is in the item description. Many years ago before I joined Masonry I was a Scout leader and we had our rituals which included saying prayers before a meeting, but Masonry was never mentioned.

Kindest Regards, John

International Order of the Rainbow for Girls (IORG) is a Masonic Youth service organization. (Formerly known as The Order of the Rainbow Girls)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Order_of_the_Rainbow_for_Girls

" History

The order came into existence in 1922, [1] when the Reverend W. Mark Sexson, a Freemason, was asked to make an address before South McAlester Chapter #149, Order of the Eastern Star, in McAlester, Oklahoma. As the Order of DeMolay had come under his close study during his Masonic activities, he suggested that a similar order for girls would be beneficial. The first Initiation consisted of a class of 171 girls on April 6, 1922, in the auditorium of the Scottish Rite["

Some Q&A from their website:

What is the Ritual? The formal meetings and open ceremonies of Rainbow can be found in a book called the Ritual. When a member holds an office in the Assembly, she learns her station's lecture from this book. By presenting a memorized lecture, Rainbow Girls learn about public speaking and leadership.

Are Rainbow Girls part of the Shriners or the Masons? Yes and no. Originally the Rainbow Girls were created for Masonic daughters and their friends, but today any girl who is interested in joining Rainbow Girls is welcome.

There is a connection between Masons and Shriners. All Shriners have a Masonic heritage, but not all Masons choose to become a Shriner.

Today there are over 411,000 Shriners in the world who work to keep the 22 Shriners Hospitals running. To date, Shriners have helped more than 800,000 children facing serious medical problems at no cost to the parent or the child.

http://www.gorainbow.org/qanda/qanda.taf

John Thwaites
14th October 2013, 06:44
Thanks cursichella1,
I stand corrected on that one, in the UK we have Rainbows but they are part of the Guiding movement and it is an organisation for very young girls up to the age of about five I think.
We don't have this outfit or Shriners for that matterin the UK, perhaps someone from the US could comment on what the Rainbows do and what their Bible might contain. As for the Shriners good luck to them if they can carry on their work helping other people.
Do you think it would be worth buying this Bible to see if it contains pictures of Egyptian Gods.
Regards, John