PDA

View Full Version : Are you experiencing great changes in your life now?

stardustaquarion
25th April 2010, 11:23
My life is changing rapidly again, hellos and goodbyes are happening and new levels of self knowledge, perspective and appreciation are emerging

It is not easy but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sHbjiEpxuXM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sHbjiEpxuXM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Connected (Ev'rything Is Open)

When you freeze
that this world
is the loneliest place

Ev'ryone
far away
there's noone to embrace

Realize
you're conntected
with all time and space

You matter, you light, you stardust bright!

Ev'rything is open,
Ev'rybody's free to change.
Ev'ryone is open,
Ev'ryone will change and stay the same

When the world
turns strange
and you feel out of place

And you're stuck
and your life's
at the far lowest pace

Realize
you're conntected
with all time and space

If you feel
that your days
are like a rat race

And your head
keeps callin'
all you want to erase

Visualize
you're conntected
with all time and space

You matter, you light, you stardust bright!

Ev'rything is open,
Ev'rything is free to change.
Ev'rything is open,
Ev'rything will change and change again

You are connected
You are - not apart from anything.
You are connected
You are you are a part of ev'rything

Ev'rything is open,
Ev'rything is free to change.
Ev'rything is open, /

(We are floating, vibrating - accelerating.)
(We're one, then another - then each other.)

Ev'rything is open,
Ev'rybody's free to change.
Ev'rything is open,

You are connected
You are - not apart from anything.
You are connected
You are - you are a part of ev'rything

(We'll always be there
cause we've always been here.)

:dance3:

HORIZONS
25th April 2010, 15:08
Thanks for sharing stardust, I enjoyed it.
I'll share this back to you:
1. Life is a chance to change, so be willing to change.
2. Nothing is impossible; therefore allow for impossibilities to be options.
3. Accept personal responsibility for all of your actions and reactions to life’s experiences.
4. Commit to the process – the process of understanding and transformation; the process of creation; the process of spiritual growth towards an enlightened expression of life.
5. Everything we need to fulfill our life purpose is within us, but we must go within and allow that confined luminosity to express itself.
6. All that the Creation has is ours. We have access to Infinity.
7. Where balance reigns supreme, chaos cannot prevail.

Have a great day!

stardustaquarion
25th April 2010, 15:11
3. Accept personal responsibility for all of your actions and reactions to life’s experiences.
4. Commit to the process – the process of understanding and transformation; the process of creation; the process of spiritual growth towards an enlightened expression of life.
5. Everything we need to fulfill our life purpose is within us, but we must go within and allow that confined luminosity to express itself.

Have a great day!

:thumb: thank you!

Gita
25th April 2010, 15:22
Not sure about life changing experiences but odd ones all with the same theme! This weekend alone, I had a friend who I’d lost touch with five years ago who travelled all the way from Singapore to visit me and managed to get stranded in Germany for a week due to cancellations of flights but managed to spend a couple of days with me before returning to Singapore.

Then I heard from a couple who have recently split up – one emailed me and one wrote me a letter – I have not seen this couple in years nor been in contact with.

And yesterday, I had another couple who I’ve not seen in 10 years show up for a surprise visit!! Very odd! :confused:

I don’t think about the past but it seems the past may just be thinking about me!:eek:

HORIZONS
25th April 2010, 15:38
Not sure about life changing experiences but odd ones all with the same theme! This weekend alone, I had a friend who I’d lost touch with five years ago who travelled all the way from Singapore to visit me and managed to get stranded in Germany for a week due to cancellations of flights but managed to spend a couple of days with me before returning to Singapore.

Then I heard from a couple who have recently split up – one emailed me and one wrote me a letter – I have not seen this couple in years nor been in contact with.

And yesterday, I had another couple who I’ve not seen in 10 years show up for a surprise visit!! Very odd! :confused:

I don’t think about the past but it seems the past may just be thinking about me!:eek:

That is odd that past relationships are dropping by for a visit - they must be searching for something and sense you may have something to offer them.

Gita
25th April 2010, 15:56
That is odd that past relationships are dropping by for a visit - they must be searching for something and sense you may have something to offer them.

They got enough out of me the first time round! :laugh: Suppose I'll always have more to give! The question is ' do I really want to'?:wink:

HORIZONS
25th April 2010, 18:09
That is a good question, I ask that one often as well :hippie:

Swanny
25th April 2010, 18:39
Blimey who's singing in the video???? Please make them stop :fear:

:p

lightblue
25th April 2010, 20:58
i am with swanny on this one, i am aftarid...plus, i'd say stay out of tunnels in the first place..bw l:fie:

Hiram
26th April 2010, 19:47
Yes, changes in my life. Noticing things I have never noticed before. Before was just the birds singing...now...and this will sound crazy...but I can hear what they're saying. Today I was riding the train to work, and a bird flew along next to the train window and it had a bunch of grass in its mouth. The little thing must have been preparing a nest somewhere (beautiful how nature just marches on) but THIS BIRD looked right at me!!

It looked right at me and it had this look on it's little face as it flew alongside the window...I can't really describe it aside from saying it was such an accepting, such a peaceful, such a kind little face. It was blankly saying....I'm TRYING so hard...to simply BE. Needless to say it was a sublime moment for me.

Time seems to be behaving oddly. Dialating and contracting, and causing me to direct my attention here and there. Coffee pouring into a cup. The sound a pencil makes when it writes on paper. The smell....the real honest-to-goodness smell of of fresh Earth. I can't explain whats happening due to the limitations of language--but my father describes the same thing.

I'm theorizing its the change...what Art Bell coined as "The Quickening" so many years ago. The quickening before what? I am getting the impression that the crop-circles will be very telling this summer. The word stunning, and paradigm shift comes to mind.

HORIZONS
26th April 2010, 19:55
Yes, changes in my life. Noticing things I have never noticed before. Before was just the birds singing...now...and this will sound crazy...but I can hear what they're saying. Today I was riding the train to work, and a bird flew along next to the train window and it had a bunch of grass in its mouth. The little thing must have been preparing a nest somewhere (beautiful how nature just marches on) but THIS BIRD looked right at me!!

It looked right at me and it had this look on it's little face as it flew alongside the window...I can't really describe it aside from saying it was such an accepting, such a peaceful, such a kind little face. It was blankly saying....I'm TRYING so hard...to simply BE. Needless to say it was a sublime moment for me.

Time seems to be behaving oddly. Dialating and contracting, and causing me to direct my attention here and there. Coffee pouring into a cup. The sound a pencil makes when it writes on paper. The smell....the real honest-to-goodness smell of of fresh Earth. I can't explain whats happening due to the limitations of language--but my father describes the same thing.

I'm theorizing its the change...what Art Bell coined as "The Quickening" so many years ago. The quickening before what? I am getting the impression that the crop-circles will be very telling this summer. The word stunning, and paradigm shift comes to mind.

I have the same experience with the realms of nature as well - :thumb: :peace:

grace
26th April 2010, 20:04
listen to the birds at dawn.. yesterday when i woke up, multiple birds were actually singing together in harmony. i'd never heard that before

Hiram
26th April 2010, 20:11

Yes....people keep telling me that they feel it too. We are in this together Horizons, truly.

I think possibly it helps if you are not a terribly distracted person. I tend to really PAY Attention. I don't glance over things and I don't ignore my surroundings. I am very aware of when time is passing quickly...and when it is going slowly. I even say to myself..."Time is moving quickly at this moment in my experience" Its true, I really think that thought.

The sky looks at you. It really looks right back at you. Its the expression that it has that is the great mystery..enigma.

Its the expression I think Leonardo was trying to catch when he painted the Mona Lisa. What is it saying?

There's Mirth there....and sadness. And defiance. And surrender, and acceptance.

Just like the face of that little bird.

Hiram
26th April 2010, 20:13

Yes....people keep telling me that they feel it too. We are in this together Horizons, truly.

I think possibly it helps if you are not a terribly distracted person. I tend to really PAY Attention. I don't glance over things and I don't ignore my surroundings. I am very aware of when time is passing quickly...and when it is going slowly. I even say to myself..."Time is moving quickly at this moment in my experience" Its true, I really think that thought.

The sky looks at you. It really looks right back at you. Its the expression that it has that is the great mystery..enigma.

Its the expression I think Leonardo was trying to catch when he painted the Mona Lisa. What is it saying?

There's Mirth there....and sadness. And defiance. And surrender, and acceptance.

Just like the face of that little bird.

Gita
26th April 2010, 20:33
listen to the birds at dawn.. yesterday when i woke up, multiple birds were actually singing together in harmony. i'd never heard that before

The birds round my way start their choir just after 4am! They don't seem to know what time dawn is!:confused:

Another odd thing I forgot to mention is that stray cats have been finding their way into my house at a rate of one each month – I now have 6 of them (since December)! They are everywhere! :eek:

Please Universe, stop this madness!!:faint2:

Kulapops
26th April 2010, 21:42
Better learn the stray cat strut then :0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoG62Wi8twU

K

folotheflo
26th April 2010, 22:22

Have a great day!

awsome! i am in full agreement.

Gita
27th April 2010, 08:31
Better learn the stray cat strut then :0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoG62Wi8twU

K

Kula, I learnt that strut a long time ago.:heh: Loved listening to it again. :thumb:

Kulapops
27th April 2010, 09:19
Perhaps, Gita... the moggies arriving is because '...you got cat class, and you got cat style...'

K x

Gita
27th April 2010, 09:35
Perhaps, Gita... the moggies arriving is because '...you got cat class, and you got cat style...'

K x

Ah thanks Kula. :wub::hug:You mean a bit like this;

http://www.angrybearblog.com/cat.jpg

stardustaquarion
27th April 2010, 09:58
Blimey who's singing in the video???? Please make them stop

I can't mate, I don't know him

But I may want to meet him, he seems to be a romantic french man and I like the lyrics :bounce: :laugh:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Me too :wave:

stardustaquarion
27th April 2010, 10:02
Ah thanks Kula. :wub::hug:You mean a bit like this;

http://www.angrybearblog.com/cat.jpg

Something that may work is to talk to their higher parts and tell them that for the moment more visits are not required. It is possible that you have a conection with the Ha'ah Tur that are evolved feline beings and the cats are seeking contact

Love

Gita
27th April 2010, 10:12
Yea Star, it does seem that way plus they're also seeking a home and the universe has directed them to my house! :rolleyes:. I've asked for it to stop now - no more - enough! Hope I get heard.

stardustaquarion
27th April 2010, 10:13
i am with swanny on this one, i am aftarid...plus, i'd say stay out of tunnels in the first place..bw l:fie:

Oooooh Well maybe you and Swanny will like this betterhttp://www.krystcollective.com/T-Tribe-Tracks/Space-Oasis.mp3:girl_wink: