PDA

View Full Version : Walk with me

jack
25th April 2010, 14:11
We all have the inherint ability, each one of us, to counteract the thoughts of a thousand people who are vibrating at a negative level. The time for us being victoms is over. Walk with me, walk with me in the great shelter of life.

Your power of positivity is imense. Your power when in love with life is imense. The power to create miracles is there waiting to be harnessed in each one of you.

Stop looking at the problems and start looking at yourselves, the solution. I cannot do this on my own. Walk with me!

Kikine
25th April 2010, 15:07
I will and am walking with you. :) All together, we will succeed.

pyrangello
26th April 2010, 12:46
I am so very close to staying on this thought process everyday, I started reading a book about the angels last night , our guardian angels, and the archangels. They are walking with us already and yes I am walking with you too as well.

Operator
26th April 2010, 13:26
I posted videos of Kiesha Crowther in this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1491-Wheres-the-good-news&p=13049&viewfull=1#post13049).

She recommended to 'change' the channel if somebody or circumstances feed you negativity ...

I remind myself everyday to stay on a positive channel. If somebody wants to argue ... if it's constructive ... fine ... if it's not ...
even when you're convinced you are right don't bother to 'fight'. My take on it is that you should never FIGHT to bring on PEACE.
(The paradox can't be much clearer)

HAARP is an array of antennas doing not much good to the world ...
Let us be an array of antennas doing the opposite ... I am with you Jack ! (and all the others)