PDA

View Full Version : Deaglegate

blue777
25th April 2010, 16:55
IS Dr .DEAGLE A SHINING LIGHT..................OR A COLOURFUL CON MAN?...IT SEEMS THAT WE CANNOT TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE, misinformation, disinformation...what is the positive way forward for people searching for the truth...anyone have any ideas?...DEAGLEGATE IS NOW OPEN who wants to be deepthroat?

K626
25th April 2010, 17:19
I love his enthusiasm the big chunky hunk of funk. :bounce:

blue777
25th April 2010, 17:56
I love his enthusiasm the big chunky hunk of funk. :bounce:

yes , but what do you think of him is he a shining light?
lol

Swami
25th April 2010, 18:07
I think Dr. Deagle is causing unnessecary wrinkles/waves in the consiousnessfields, question is why he does it....

My gutfeeling tells me he does it out of "safety"-reasons...........
(His own safety I mean)

HORIZONS
25th April 2010, 18:13
Right, wrong or indifferent - he is what he is - except it or reject it - its up to you and no one else.

blue777
25th April 2010, 18:31
I think Dr. Deagle is causing unnessecary wrinkles/waves in the consiousnessfields, question is why he does it....

My gutfeeling tells me he does it out of "safety"-reasons...........
(His own safety I mean)

Hello Swami,
can you elaborate a bit more in what you mean...why safety reasons?
lol

§=[Post Update]=§

Right, wrong or indifferent - he is what he is - except it or reject it - its up to you and no one else.

do you accept or reject his findings?

K626
25th April 2010, 18:34
yes , but what do you think of him is he a shining light?
lol

It's tough to tell on specifics/data/pronouncments and IMO not really that important, but I'm not really that interested in specifics about speed of iight and whatnot, I know from my own failings in the past (and rush to judgement) that when I come across someone putting out very strong vibrations it carries (on a kinda sub-carrier a deeper message)...And BD has a lot of sub-base going on, for me a Deagle session is like a carrier signal and from that it forms new pathways (sometimes later/ in dreams/ in synchronisity etc) in my mind.

I don't really give a monkeys if he got the mass of a planet wrong or its exact postion (science changes its mind continually and gets things wrong as a matter of course ((red lshift from the universe for instance feck me they'te changed their mind on it at least a dozen times, aids is another example. gravity (is it a wave??) ha ha..Life on Mars, water on the moon, wrong. wrong. wrong...quarks..the list goes on, even when they had to admit neutrinos actually change their pathways according to the observer).

Personally for me a good analogy is David Icke. I remember 15 years ago sitting in a pub with mates and laughing about one of his books at the time as it all seemed so far fetched...But low and behold it turns out he's been right about nearly everything. ha ha.

I would love to have a beer with Deagle anytime. No worries.

love

Kstar.

HORIZONS
25th April 2010, 18:37
I listen and observe what he has to say - I do not have to accept or reject his findings - I am only responsible for my actions and reactions to life issues - everything else will prove itself in its own time - nothing is beyond the realm of possibility.

blue777
25th April 2010, 18:37
It's tough to tell on specifics/data/pronouncments and IMO not really that important, but I'm not really that interested in specifics about speed of iight and whatnot, I know from my own failings in the past (and rush to judgement) that when I come across someone putting out very strong vibrations it carries (on a kinda sub-carrier a deeper message)...And BD has a lot of sub-base going on, for me a Deagle session is like a carrier signal and from that it forms new pathways (sometimes later/ in dreams/ in synchronisity etc) in my mind.

I don't really give a monkeys if he got the mass of a planet wrong or its exact postion (science changes its mind continually and gets things wrong as a matter of course ((red lshift from the universe for instance feck me they'te changed their mind on it at least a dozen times, aids is another example. gravity (is it a wave??) ha ha..Life on Mars, water on the moon, wrong. wrong. wrong...quarks..the list goes on, even when they had to admit neutrinos actually change their pathways according to the observer).

Personally for me a good analogy is David Icke. I remember 15 years ago sitting in a pub with mates and laughing about one of his books at the time as it all seemed so far fetched...But low and behold it turns out he's been right about nearly everything. ha ha.

I would love to have a beer with Deagle anytime. No worries.

love

Kstar.

Thanks Kstar, i always keep an open mind, I do believe there is a serious message in what he says....many here are skeptical about him
lol

Swami
25th April 2010, 18:43
Hello Swami,
can you elaborate a bit more in what you mean...why safety reasons?
lol

The info he gets comes from different sides; America, Europe & ET....

You have to be a damn good captain to ride all those waves of information....

I think he is trying to keep all the parties "satified" without harming his own family.
I wouldn't like to be in his shoes right now...

blue777
25th April 2010, 18:44
I listen and observe what he has to say - I do not have to accept or reject his findings - I am only responsible for my actions and reactions to life issues - everything else will prove itself in its own time - nothing is beyond the realm of possibility.

I agree, but there is so much disinformation , and hidden agendas etc......many are going around like headless chickens
lol

K626
25th April 2010, 18:44

I agee, the ball game is wide open, infact I can guarantee that. ho ho.

K

blue777
25th April 2010, 18:47
The info he gets comes from different sides; America, Europe & ET....

You have to be a damn good captain to ride all those waves of information....

I think he is trying to keep all the parties "satified" without harming his own family.
I wouldn't like to be in his shoes right now...

therefore you think he has a serious message for us all?

Swami
25th April 2010, 19:07
therefore you think he has a serious message for us all?

Yes, I think parts of his info are spot on. Especially the UNITY part
People should UNITE and better do it fast. Creating the same VIBE all toghether. That will open the doorway to the new world

K626
25th April 2010, 19:18
Yes, I think parts of his info are spot on. Especially the UNITY part
People should UNITE and better do it fast. Creating the same VIBE all toghether. That will open the doorway to the new world

Seconded.

The other thing about BD is the rate of his delivery and its force, there are always going to be inconsistencies when the message is delivered in that way.

K

Solace
25th April 2010, 19:28
when I come across someone putting out very strong vibrations it carries (on a kinda sub-carrier a deeper message)...And BD has a lot of sub-base going on, for me a Deagle session is like a carrier signal and from that it forms new pathways (sometimes later/ in dreams/ in synchronisity etc) in my mind.

I think, You really need to get some fresh air!!! :p

Okay, then check this out--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_iZIJD-sMI :rolleyes:

K626
25th April 2010, 19:34

Okay, then check this out--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_iZIJD-sMI :rolleyes:

and who exactly are you??

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?? :eek:

I KNOW YOU'RE GAME!!111 :p

perfectresonance
25th April 2010, 20:58
If he's any kind of true prophet, as he claims to be, and as he claims to get his messages directly from God through the archangel Gabriel, then you'd expect him to be right on at least a few of the major predictions. And when I say directly, Deagle claims in a 1999 newsletter that his book "Clay and Iron" was dictated to him by the Lord himself: "Eleven years ago when the Lord dictated Clay and Iron and gave the keys of interpretation and unsealing of scripture, I received a Word from the Lord and a vision."

Would it be unfair to suggest that if God dictates a whole book, there would not be too many errors in it? So with the benefit of time passing, you can look at the book God himself dictated and you'd be going, "yep, right, on the money, yes, right again" and so on. Wouldn't you? Secondly, don't you think such a book would be the #2 best seller in the world next to the bible?

Deagle rarely says things you can actually disprove. Let's use a typical example:

ďAnd the worst of it all is Project Omega. Project Omega is an underground facility. Itís headquarters are under Colorado, finished by George Bush Sr. This overseas all secret agencies, whether it is the GRU, the FSB, the Brazilian Secret Police, the Mossad, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the FBI, MI-6, all of them are totally integrated into this octopus called Project Omega. It is run by both human and non-human entities.Ē

Wow. That's a lot of potentially verifiable information in one paragraph. But it is, and remains, impossible to prove or disprove.

Let's pick another:

ďTheir plan is to transition to Remote Operational Vehicles, cyborgs, weaponized animals like baboons that they have in a secret facility down near Galveston, Texas. They have them set up so that they have remote operating controls, so they have a kill mode and they have these nano-armor that can stop pretty well anything. Any 80 lb baboon can pick up a 300 lb man and tear him literally in two. They can run at 35 miles per hour, and they can jump 15-20 feet in the air. So I donít think you are going to outrun these.

Where to start? Has there been a single whistleblower to even confirm the existence of the facility, let alone one baboon in a hi-tech suit of armour? Once again, it all seems possible - the government apparently dreams up some crazy things. But again, you and I simply do not have the tools to test the veracity of these statements.

Even simple statements such as these:

"I have been in underground cities."

Ok. Cities, not just bases. And multiple ones, not just one. Where are they? Where is the entrance? How many people live there? Do they ever go top-side? Where do their food, water and energy needs come from? Why were you there? Who were you with? What day or days? How did you arrive there? Were you there in an official capacity, or were you smuggled in?

So many more questions.

And yet, none of us have the tools to put any of this to the test.

I'm sure some of what he tells us will turn out to be true. But here's the crucial point: I can go on a speaking tour right now and start telling people all the stuff I've read over the last 20 years and no doubt some of it will be true. No idea which bits, but the beauty of it is that it will be hard to prove any of it wrong.

And if something rather obvious doesn't eventuate, I'll just claim we're all on a new time line because of some decent shifts in consciousness!

Tadaaaah!

The interesting thing to think about is that Deagle presents everything as true already. Think about that for a moment. He doesn't say 'maybe', or 'possibly', or 'if the right events come together'. No. Everything he says is The Truth.

And yet, comments like these are to be found everywhere people are discussing his credibility:

...even if 5% of what he says is true about the gov. projects then that is good enough for me

I guess that's your explanation why the man has traction right there. I can't think of any other discipline where a 5% accuracy rate is good enough to be considered an authority.

His revelations about flouride, aspartame, and EMR (electro-magnetic radiation) from cellphones and wireless devices alone is enough for me and many of my friends and family to be very grateful to him!!! Thank you Dr Deagle. We don't care if your license is current or not. The health info. you have given is invaluable!!!

Deagle exists because enough people want to listen to him. And the accuracy of the material appears to be irrelevant as long as a small portion is true and even if none of us can figure out which 5 of the 100 statements of 'fact' are correct.

It is amazing really.

Whatever happened to:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof :confused:

grace
25th April 2010, 21:48
since there's a thread for it, i'll say that i don't trust Deagle. however, i do trust Bill Ryan's discernment... so i have some conflicting mind sets. i loved he marcel messing and klaus donna interviews, but i will never listen to bill deagle again

Robstar
25th April 2010, 22:37
The key word here is LISTENING. Many people hear but don't listen. If you are seeking "truth", you owe it to yourself listen to everyone that is presented to you.
If only after listening to that individual you come to the conclusion that you do not agree with their information, then you go on your way with only a little time wasted.
Listen to the" fools on the street", listen to the "experts", listen to the the "decievers", listen to your "enemies" but by all means listen.
If you close your ear to anyone, than the only one who is hurt,closed-minded is you.
I may not like someones delivery or even the message itself but I will listen to it.
Trust your instinct but your instinct cannot kick-in unless you have the message.
I don't have to like or even believe in order to listen to what they are saying.

Snowbird
25th April 2010, 22:51
I listened to a little more than half of the most current Bill/Bill interview, because of time limitation. I've heard Doc Deagle before.

This last interview reminds me of the info that I have heard and read from the former timeline seers. Although, I have to say that I can't simply discount the majority of what he said and that is because, it could very well happen. But the question is, how could it both happen and not happen? Is anyone familiar with Dolores Cannon? More than several of the people who come to her for hypnotic past life regression have stated over and over again that there are different dimensions that are current and future...specifically in our own future. These people have described our earth and our earth's population, splitting into two and possibly three dimensions; a 3rd, 4th and possibly 5th, although that one is not very clearly defined. It could be that the destruction that Deagle is talking about has to do with this 3rd dimension that we are currently residing in. Not only is the Earth ascending, but so are the Earth's inhabitants. Those "elites" who have used our tax money to build themselves underground safe-havens, are going to find themselves totally unprotected when the stuff really hits the fan.

I wonder if Deagle's information was passed on by someone who does not believe in the beneficial off-planet races who have been working to help curtail much of the planned destructive forces. It almost sounds like his sources are not up to current. :(

K626
25th April 2010, 22:57
Deagle rarely says things you can actually disprove. Let's use a typical example:

"Wow. That's a lot of potentially verifiable information in one paragraph. But it is, and remains, impossible to prove or disprove." PR

Yes Perfectresonance the highly classified material Deagle refers to should be easily linkable on U-tube, google or wiki... ha ha

Are you vaguely aware of the ridiculousness of what you are saying. No offence.

love, always

V

perfectresonance
25th April 2010, 23:43
K626, the point is that those quotes are over 10 years old.

And you cherry pick my argument to pieces.

What about the claim he has been in "underground cities"? Plural. Not bases. Not military installations.

Cities.

Why are we not allowed to be openly critical and put some of these claims to the test?

Do we have to bow down?

Bill Ryan
25th April 2010, 23:54
Hi, Guys:

Listen to this very funny and (in my opinion) inspiring 6 minute clip - if you've not done so already:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Bill_Deagle_Bill_Ryan_Project_Avalon_14_April_2 010_extract.mp3

...and tell me

a) whether you think Dr Bill is making it up
b) whether you think he's positive or negative
c) whether you think I'm crazy for giving him plenty of room to tell us things that I think we all need to hear.

:)

Cheers to all, Bill

truthseekerdan
26th April 2010, 00:12
Hi, Guys:

Listen to this very funny and (in my opinion) inspiring 6 minute clip - if you've not done so already:

http://www.projectavalon.net/Dr_Bill_Deagle_Bill_Ryan_Project_Avalon_14_April_2 010_extract.mp3

...and tell me

c) whether you think I'm crazy for giving him plenty of room to tell us things that I think we all need to hear.

Cheers to all, Bill

Hey Bill,

I embedded it for you :) Hope you don't mind... ;)

Ooops looks like it's not working (file not found) :(

HORIZONS
26th April 2010, 00:18
Hey Bill,

I embedded it for you :) Hope you don't mind... ;)

Ooops looks like it's not working (file not found) :(

"File not found"

perfectresonance
26th April 2010, 00:21
Hmmm, I downloaded it just fine minutes earlier.

Still accessible to me now also. Click on Bill's original link.

Oh my goodness!!!

I must be special!:rolleyes:

:p

truthseekerdan
26th April 2010, 00:29
Hmmm, I downloaded it just fine minutes earlier.

Still accessible to me now also. Click on Bill's original link.

Oh my goodness!!!

I must be special!:rolleyes:

:p

It can be downloaded, but not embedded here...

3(C)+me
26th April 2010, 00:30
According to many psychics their is going to be a split in realities. I figure Deagle is talking about the negative reality where all the destructive stuff is going to happen because when I listen to him the word FEAR comes to mind. Does he do this to cause fear or to be helpful? At least David Icke talks about how as consciousness beings we are powerful and makes suggestions on how to become free of our slavery but Deagle goes into this religious stuff and it just turns me right off since i am a Buddhist. For me this guy is not helpful with one execption, my gut tells me this information is not going to assist me with my choice of realities. It is the postive reality that I choose and positive emotions is the key that opens the lock, gratitude, joy and opening the heart is what it will take. Bill does not go there. Nuff said.

Spiral of Light
26th April 2010, 00:41
Thanks for that clip, Bill.

I found it inspiring and interesting. Dr. Bill comes across as being positive because, in spite of all of the negative probabilities, he holds out the possibility of a most positive outcome for humanity.

And, yes, I can understand why you do give him plenty of room to speak. Even though he can be a bit overwhelming with his fast talking and data-rich material, he speaks volumes.

Solphilos
26th April 2010, 01:25
Hi Bill,

a) I think Deagle, for the most part, is cashing in on a lot of the trends in the truth movement, making things up in part, and partly repeating things said by others.

b) I don't think that he has any negative motive, to me he just puts off the vibe that he's enjoying the attention hes getting, so he continues to repeat things that he believes people want to hear.

c) I think you should continue give him the time and attention as long as you feel you should, and let everyone else decide whether or not they want to listen. Whatever you decide I think would be good, as you have a high standing in this movement, and have the attention of a lot of people. The universe has opportunity with your position, and will make use of it in whatever way it deems necessary; which I believe is always the right way.

kevlor
26th April 2010, 01:59
BILL my answer,
A. no
B. positive in his hopes, but still negative in (deagles) expectation that humans can achieve the necessary changes, in the short time left.
C. no, you are not crazy bill, (we are all crazy really, only some of us are more crazyier than others). we need to hear these discussions, so those of us with an open mind, can have a chance to ascent as individuals, or hopefully together as a species. ... kev

Gestalt
26th April 2010, 02:10
...and tell me

Bill Deagle explicitly states his ideas are a conglomeration (big picture) of many controversial theories.
What he obviously lacks and admits to as well is considerable evidence to back up his theory.
Is his theory correct? Maybe...what he says I would consider possible. Is it probable? Who knows.
He doesn't say he has the complete truth, full proof and completely accurate, and admits this as well.
He calls out for people to test his ideas and try to find holes in them.
His theory whether its 'made up' or not is a moot point really.
For the large part I would consider him positive, thinks in terms of big possibilities, but that doesn't mean he's right by any means.

The thing is, when dealing with large scale effects, tectonic plate activity, and mathematically determining the things he does; is where probability begins to breakdown.
I'm sorry but the theories he has, have little basis in measurement and variable terms. I question how anyone could establish with such precision earthquake activity, tectonic plate movement, and so forth.

And no Bill, I don't think your crazy for entertaining his ideas and theories. His theory might really be out there, and it may be wrong, but thats all part of the process in making advancements in understanding.

perfectresonance
26th April 2010, 03:09
...and tell me

Ok, as the primary s#it stirrer on this particular topic, I owe you an answer

a) My gut says he went down a long speedy elevator. Beyond that I'm not sure.
b) Negative, but the dial is waaaaaay down on the usual fire and brimstone
c) No, I don't think you're crazy.

You have my respect Bill R. Camelot has had many people with incredible stories to tell. And none of them set of my BS detectors like Deagle does.

His style doesn't do him any favours, but I can cut through that.

It's mostly the fact that he seems to have too many fingers in too many pies, claims knowledge about too many things, and (to me) presents himself as an authority on too many topics. He almost supernatural abilities to know so much, have visited so many - supposedly secure and above top secret - locations, and to be near the action any time something "BIG" happens would normally be enough for people to put a question mark against it.

I'll apologise telepathically when I am wasting away on the Earth's surface after an Extinction Level Event. Until then, I don't see it coming. At least on my time line and in my reality I'll still be here in 10 years time paying my taxes. Now THAT I am sure of :wink:

Enlightenment101
26th April 2010, 03:53
Ive been awake for awhile now and this is what I think on this subject
1. We have a group of these people every month screaming doom and gloom, run for the hills we are all gonna die, most give out a time line, then when it doesnt come to pass then they start all over again,
2, its meant to start a panic, and have you looking in one direction while something else happens.
3. the next thing is this type of info is what got Bill Cooper Killed, yet these people get on the radio most have shows and talk this stuff and are still alive, have you ever looked into who owns the stations their shows are on, its meant to start a mass panic, and if that happens we need to stay clear of it all.

§=[Post Update]=§

lol Have you ever listened to Steve Quayle, Deagle is right there with Him, watch in a week he will have something else major to come out with, and has anything he has said ever really happened?

Connecting with Sauce
26th April 2010, 10:37

This may help beat the moon matrix...

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/adcmoonbustingpt1.shtml

HORIZONS
26th April 2010, 13:09
This may help beat the moon matrix...

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/adcmoonbustingpt1.shtml

educate-yourself has tons of wild materials to research - that site makes Deagle look simple.

HORIZONS
26th April 2010, 13:32
Hi, Guys:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Bill_Deagle_Bill_Ryan_Project_Avalon_14_April_2 010_extract.mp3

...and tell me

Cheers to all, Bill

a) "if" he is making it up he sure is good at it - it sounds like he is sharing his experience, but I do think he may over state a few things.
b) I think he takes a negative message and gives positive "possibilities" for the outcome of events - so he blends the two for a balanced state.
c) Since he invites people to debate and debunk him and no one seems to take him up on his offer, I think you should continue to give him the opportunity to speak. What he has to say is no more bazar than other video's on Camelot - its all a matter of perspective. And in all fairness if someone on this forum or otherwise can debate or debunk him give them the opportunity to do so as well. If there is another side to the story it should be published for all to consider. Maybe BD would address the questions and misgivings posters have had on these threads???

blue777
26th April 2010, 13:44
Ok, as the primary s#it stirrer on this particular topic, I owe you an answer

a) My gut says he went down a long speedy elevator. Beyond that I'm not sure.
b) Negative, but the dial is waaaaaay down on the usual fire and brimstone
c) No, I don't think you're crazy.

You have my respect Bill R. Camelot has had many people with incredible stories to tell. And none of them set of my BS detectors like Deagle does.

His style doesn't do him any favours, but I can cut through that.

It's mostly the fact that he seems to have too many fingers in too many pies, claims knowledge about too many things, and (to me) presents himself as an authority on too many topics. He almost supernatural abilities to know so much, have visited so many - supposedly secure and above top secret - locations, and to be near the action any time something "BIG" happens would normally be enough for people to put a question mark against it.

I'll apologise telepathically when I am wasting away on the Earth's surface after an Extinction Level Event. Until then, I don't see it coming. At least on my time line and in my reality I'll still be here in 10 years time paying my taxes. Now THAT I am sure of :wink:

QUOTE:Camelot has had many people with incredible stories to tell. And none of them set of my BS detectors like Deagle does.
SO YOU THINK DR DEAGLE IS TALKING B.S...AND STARTING A FEAR CAMPAIGN........how can you be so certain?
lol

K626
26th April 2010, 13:46
K626, the point is that those quotes are over 10 years old.

And you cherry pick my argument to pieces.

What about the claim he has been in "underground cities"? Plural. Not bases. Not military installations.

Cities.

Why are we not allowed to be openly critical and put some of these claims to the test?

Do we have to bow down?

The 'underground cities' thing is probs a bit far fetched. :p

blue777
26th April 2010, 13:59
If he's any kind of true prophet, as he claims to be, and as he claims to get his messages directly from God through the archangel Gabriel, then you'd expect him to be right on at least a few of the major predictions. And when I say directly, Deagle claims in a 1999 newsletter that his book "Clay and Iron" was dictated to him by the Lord himself: "Eleven years ago when the Lord dictated Clay and Iron and gave the keys of interpretation and unsealing of scripture, I received a Word from the Lord and a vision."

Would it be unfair to suggest that if God dictates a whole book, there would not be too many errors in it? So with the benefit of time passing, you can look at the book God himself dictated and you'd be going, "yep, right, on the money, yes, right again" and so on. Wouldn't you? Secondly, don't you think such a book would be the #2 best seller in the world next to the bible?

Wow. That's a lot of potentially verifiable information in one paragraph. But it is, and remains, impossible to prove or disprove.

Let's pick another:

Where to start? Has there been a single whistleblower to even confirm the existence of the facility, let alone one baboon in a hi-tech suit of armour? Once again, it all seems possible - the government apparently dreams up some crazy things. But again, you and I simply do not have the tools to test the veracity of these statements.

Even simple statements such as these:

Ok. Cities, not just bases. And multiple ones, not just one. Where are they? Where is the entrance? How many people live there? Do they ever go top-side? Where do their food, water and energy needs come from? Why were you there? Who were you with? What day or days? How did you arrive there? Were you there in an official capacity, or were you smuggled in?

So many more questions.

And yet, none of us have the tools to put any of this to the test.

I'm sure some of what he tells us will turn out to be true. But here's the crucial point: I can go on a speaking tour right now and start telling people all the stuff I've read over the last 20 years and no doubt some of it will be true. No idea which bits, but the beauty of it is that it will be hard to prove any of it wrong.

And if something rather obvious doesn't eventuate, I'll just claim we're all on a new time line because of some decent shifts in consciousness!

Tadaaaah!

The interesting thing to think about is that Deagle presents everything as true already. Think about that for a moment. He doesn't say 'maybe', or 'possibly', or 'if the right events come together'. No. Everything he says is The Truth.

And yet, comments like these are to be found everywhere people are discussing his credibility:

I guess that's your explanation why the man has traction right there. I can't think of any other discipline where a 5% accuracy rate is good enough to be considered an authority.

Deagle exists because enough people want to listen to him. And the accuracy of the material appears to be irrelevant as long as a small portion is true and even if none of us can figure out which 5 of the 100 statements of 'fact' are correct.

It is amazing really.

Whatever happened to:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof :confused:

Hi, Guys:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Bill_Dea...10_extract.mp3

...and tell me

Therefore perfectresonance you think dr deagle is a pleb and is making everything up...
rave on

ViperHD
26th April 2010, 13:59

My feeling precisely !!!! Everyone has an opinion .. they are like noses.. some are bigger than others.

blue777
26th April 2010, 14:04
My feeling precisely !!!! Everyone has an opinion .. they are like noses.. some are bigger than others.
however we seem not to have much time to discern , if he is telling the truth OR LIES OR BOTH....................just say..is he a PLEB or PROPHET?
RAVE ON

blue777
26th April 2010, 14:19
Hi Bill,

a) I think Deagle, for the most part, is cashing in on a lot of the trends in the truth movement, making things up in part, and partly repeating things said by others.

b) I don't think that he has any negative motive, to me he just puts off the vibe that he's enjoying the attention hes getting, so he continues to repeat things that he believes people want to hear.

c) I think you should continue give him the time and attention as long as you feel you should, and let everyone else decide whether or not they want to listen. Whatever you decide I think would be good, as you have a high standing in this movement, and have the attention of a lot of people. The universe has opportunity with your position, and will make use of it in whatever way it deems necessary; which I believe is always the right way.

Hi, Guys:

...and tell me

A.B.OR C...would be a good start..he is negatively positive with a hint of insanity ...you cannot make that stuff up...I do not think you are crazy Bill, a bit mad ....mad dogs and Enlishman sort of way..... and we need to hear anything he says then we can discern the truth
rave on

justpeter
26th April 2010, 15:03
however we seem not to have much time to discern , if he is telling the truth OR LIES OR BOTH....................just say..is he a PLEB or PROPHET?
RAVE ON

This made me laugh blue:happy:

Maybe we should have a poll for every whistleblower that's mentioned on the forum - Pleb or Prophet? Let the people decide........:roll:

blue777
26th April 2010, 15:07
This made me laugh blue:happy:

Maybe we should have a poll for every whistleblower that's mentioned on the forum - Pleb or Prophet? Let the people decide........:roll:

THATS WHAT I SAY"PLEB OR PROPHET"...THUMBS DOWN FOR PLEB...THUMBS UP FOR PROPHET......deaglemania ala deaglegate let all whistleblowers be put to the THUMB....
rave on

Majorion
26th April 2010, 15:33
however we seem not to have much time to discern
The solution? take the time! -- that is if the matter has any importance to you.

Wishing you the best on your quest.

blue777
26th April 2010, 15:42
The solution? take the time! -- that is if the matter has any importance to you.

Wishing you the best on your quest.

the quest is to get to 4D BEFORE SOLAR CATASTROPHES TAKE PLACE , AS THE EARTH CLENSES ITSELF....the question is , How does one do this?Is Dr deagle a Pleb or a Prophet..is he speaking falsehoods or the truth?

Snowbird
26th April 2010, 15:49
the quest is to get to 4D BEFORE SOLAR CATASTROPHES TAKE PLACE , AS THE EARTH CLENSES ITSELF....the question is , How does one do this?Is Dr deagle a Pleb or a Prophet..is he speaking falsehoods or the truth?

IMO? You get there from within. On this particular issue, BD is speaking truth.

blue777
26th April 2010, 15:52
if you get there from within, how do you propose to do that in reality...reaching 4D , means getting to a higher frequency of sound CONQUERING FEAR , and a second inversion of the octave LINKED TO THE FfIBONACCI series...secondly how do you know DR DEAGLE IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH,,WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?
LOL
BLUE

truthseekerdan
26th April 2010, 16:00

Blue777, where exactly would you Time Travel (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1492-Life-after-death-also-immortality-in-4D&p=13068#post13068) to...:ohwell:

blue777
26th April 2010, 16:07
Blue777, where exactly would you Time Travel (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1492-Life-after-death-also-immortality-in-4D&p=13068#post13068) to...:ohwell:
YOU WOULD TRAVEL TO A HIGHER REQUENCY OF SOUND , A NEW DIMENSION LINKED TO A HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS 4D
lol
excuse caps

blue777
26th April 2010, 16:13
You would travel to a higher frequency of sound harmonics , a new dimension , linked to a higher level of consciousness
lol

truthseekerdan
26th April 2010, 16:17
You would travel to a higher frequency of sound harmonics , a new dimension , linked to a higher level of consciousness
lol

You mean 5D, don't you? :)

Swanny
26th April 2010, 18:05
lol

NzlG28B-R8Y

Welcome to the twilight zone :)

truthseekerdan
26th April 2010, 18:27
NzlG28B-R8Y

Welcome to the twilight zone :)

Good one Admiral...:thumb:

rosie
26th April 2010, 18:36

Agreed Snowbird! :thumb:

love & light

blue777
26th April 2010, 19:21
Agreed Snowbird! :thumb:

love & light

Hello Rosie , what part of dr deagles chat with Bill is the truth
lol

jem284
26th April 2010, 20:13
Hi, Guys:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Bill_Dea...10_extract.mp3

...and tell me

Cheers to all, Bill

HI

A) I don't think he is making it up

B) I think we all have positive and negative in us to help balance us, to help us learn and grow

C) NO I don't think you (Bill) are crazy to give him an opportunity to voice his oppinion. I like hearing what Mr. Deagle has to say. I do think he has an inside scope on things and I like listening to his story. Very fastinating person.

Thank you and keep up the good work!!
Patty

Connecting with Sauce
27th April 2010, 15:24
The 'underground cities' thing is probs a bit far fetched. :p

K626,

I suggest you investigate the Phil Schnieder material...

http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/products/pslastlecturedescrip.shtml

I had a copy of Phil Schneiderlectures before I'd heard of Ken's Site.

This guy's stuff is also worth an investigate... Al Bielek

http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/ab/index.html

Actually the under ground cities isn't as far fetched as some other stuff I've read...

blue777
27th April 2010, 15:32
K626,

I suggest you investigate the Phil Schnieder material...

http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/products/pslastlecturedescrip.shtml

I had a copy of Phil Schneiderlectures before I'd heard of Ken's Site.

This guy's stuff is also worth an investigate... Al Bielek

http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/ab/index.html

Actually the under ground cities isn't as far fetched as some other stuff I've read...

I agree, they cannot build them fast eneough
anyone else have ideas about these underground systems?
lol

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 03:16
Deagle woke up with a vision in october 2008

and decided to make a distress phone call to Camelot

to tell about an immediate nuclear attack on a US city

it is fortunate that he is not a prophet but just a guy with bad dreams

as he so often says - people need to understand - to bring a bag of salt to Deaglegate

blue777
28th April 2010, 13:13

as he so often says - people need to understand - to bring a bag of salt to Deaglegate

INTERESTING..
to tell about an immediate nuclear attack on a US city ....OBVIOUSLY THIS DID NOT HAPPEN ..IS HE A FALSE PROPHET THEN? in your opinion

kinsuemei2
28th April 2010, 13:32
Phil Schinder looked and sounded like a very meat and potatoes kinda guy, I know John Lears version of the Dulce incident also just as believable I am lead to believe that more than one "incident" has most likely happened. As for Deagle.. I don't know, we all have bad dreams, I have had dreams of nuclear blast's and explosions, but I chalk them up to fear dreams and that's all, when your around this stuff it affects you on a subconscious level, so your bound to dream about what your immersed in right?
Ben

blue777
28th April 2010, 13:36
Phil Schinder looked and sounded like a very meat and potatoes kinda guy, I know John Lears version of the Dulce incident also just as believable I am lead to believe that more than one "incident" has most likely happened. As for Deagle.. I don't know, we all have bad dreams, I have had dreams of nuclear blast's and explosions, but I chalk them up to fear dreams and that's all, when your around this stuff it affects you on a subconscious level, so your bound to dream about what your immersed in right?
Ben

Hello Ben
thanks for the reply.....i have some vivid dreams linked to catastrophes...but cannot discern if it is reality or my imagination....the subconscious holds a lot of info.......do you believe in telepathic messages sent in dreams?
lol
blue

blue777
28th April 2010, 13:56
therefore , so far it works out about 50/50 ...some are for dr deagle and some against...personally I think he is speaking the truth and people should take head in what he is saying...earthquakes ,volcanism are linked to the precession of the equinoxes...and the reversal of the magnetic field on the Earth reverses every 11,500 years and this is documentated
lol
blue

kinsuemei2
28th April 2010, 15:01
Yes, I believe in telepathic communication in dreams, I think were easier to access in dreams, but because of the brain can't tell the difference between Looking at an apple and remembering that you looked at an apple, I don't know if you can discern between the dreams and the stuff that's being filtered. I personally like Bill Deagle, he definitely is passionate about whats he is doing, I just don't know about his vision, but the earthquakes volcanoes stuff is right on, The earth loves to shake things up a bit every couple thousand years.

Ben

blue777
28th April 2010, 15:14

if this did not hapen quote:
"to tell about an immediate nuclear attack on a US city" ...will tis happen?
The full 1 hr 40 minute audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle about the causal connection between Planet X (not a planet, but a brown dwarf star, currently somewhere round the orbit of Jupiter) and the clear trend of increased volcanic and earthquake activity that's becoming increasingly hard for anyone to ignore.

Do you believe any of this?......be direct and to the point..lol

kinsuemei2
28th April 2010, 15:44
Myself I don't know, the planet X thing would help tie in with the Annunaki theory of stitchins, and the Dyson sphere, but I don't know if the planet ever sustained enough gold to even construct half a Dyson sphere? but that's all theory. so I have no clue, I have not been told of any oncoming planet, but I have been told that the act observation of the future changes that future by observation alone, so I would say it is possible, and I think its very exciting. no matter what happens its gonna be a ride.
Ben

blue777
28th April 2010, 15:48
Myself I don't know, the planet X thing would help tie in with the Annunaki theory of stitchins, and the Dyson sphere, but I don't know if the planet ever sustained enough gold to even construct half a Dyson sphere? but that's all theory. so I have no clue, I have not been told of any oncoming planet, but I have been told that the act observation of the future changes that future by observation alone, so I would say it is possible, and I think its very exciting. no matter what happens its gonna be a ride.
Ben

therefore Ben, do you see any solar catastrophes taking place or the reversal of the magnetic field?
lol
blue

CosmicDaniel
28th April 2010, 15:56
Deagle has always seemed negative to me, I don't even listen to his interviews anymore.

blue777
28th April 2010, 15:58
Deagle has always seemed negative to me, I don't even listen to his interviews anymore.

hello COSMICDANIEL.......any reason why dr deagle sounds negative...what areas do you think he is negative about?
lol
blue

kinsuemei2
28th April 2010, 16:00
I honestly Do not know, but I prefer to be optimistic, I want to live to see tomorrow and take each day as it comes, but should the world end abruptly, I am comforted to know I am in such good company when the time comes lol
Ben

blue777
28th April 2010, 16:16
I honestly Do not know, but I prefer to be optimistic, I want to live to see tomorrow and take each day as it comes, but should the world end abruptly, I am comforted to know I am in such good company when the time comes lol
Ben

I do not think the world will come to an end, I believe there will be solar catastrophes........and many earthly catastrophes before we go into an new age...it is nice to hear you are in such good company..lol
blue

CosmicDaniel
28th April 2010, 17:40
hello COSMICDANIEL.......any reason why dr deagle sounds negative...what areas do you think he is negative about?
lol
blue

he always seems to be focusing on whats going to kill us next in earlier interviews he was saying that swine flew was gonna kill millions and that their was gonna be a "devastating" second and third wave and that never happened. now he's talking about Nibiru and how that's gonna kill everyone and I doubt that will happen either. he also seems to like to talk about himself a lot and how he was offered to be some super Illuminati master or something. he just seems to be fear mongering to me.

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 18:05
The full 1 hr 40 minute audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle about the causal connection between Planet X (not a planet, but a brown dwarf star, currently somewhere round the orbit of Jupiter) and the clear trend of increased volcanic and earthquake activity that's becoming increasingly hard for anyone to ignore.

Do you believe any of this?......be direct and to the point..lol

lol

it's possible

that TPTB will try to decimate us

in one way or the other and every means in between

while hiding out in the DUMBs

but I don't think Deagle is in on it

but he sure seems far out

people need to bring a bag of salt to Deagle

samvado
28th April 2010, 19:17
Hi, Guys:

...and tell me

Cheers to all, Bill

a) yes
b) negative
c) yes (only one choice - I'd rather say gullible)

the situation is complex because of the obvious Deagle Neumann connection. ASUMING you interpreted their phonecall correctly they are -by necessity- together in that.
observing both I would not put this into the impossible corner. but that would raise the question of the motive.
appart from monetary gain and ego bolstering effects it could be a plan to make you look stupid:
on the one hand you thrust these guys, on the other anyone with a basic scientific education can find so many flaws in his speech that it makes 9-11 look like a waterproof case.

I dont know if camelot/avalon is important enough to be "taken down". but if you anser this YES then there is the other possible motive. they could both be stooges in a paid scheme.
Deagle almost talks too much nonsense for that, I would suppose the PTB would choose a more prepared character.

please, just tell me why a brown dwarf would not be visible with $50 binoculars and a tripod if it is near the jupiter orbit.
even if it did not reflect light and did not emit light (in the visible) it would at least cancel out stars behind it.
do you know how many stargazers are busy each night? we had about 20-30 each night at James Gillilands place :-)

denis m
28th April 2010, 22:21
[QUOTE=samvado;14657]a) yes
b) negative

in your expert opinion he must be speaking some truth u can't right him of completely?can u.maybe bill should interview u,it seems u have all the answers.

Bill Ryan
28th April 2010, 23:08
a) yes
b) negative

the situation is complex because of the obvious Deagle Neumann connection. ASUMING you interpreted their phonecall correctly they are -by necessity- together in that.
observing both I would not put this into the impossible corner. but that would raise the question of the motive.
appart from monetary gain and ego bolstering effects it could be a plan to make you look stupid:
on the one hand you thrust these guys, on the other anyone with a basic scientific education can find so many flaws in his speech that it makes 9-11 look like a waterproof case.

I dont know if camelot/avalon is important enough to be "taken down". but if you anser this YES then there is the other possible motive. they could both be stooges in a paid scheme.
Deagle almost talks too much nonsense for that, I would suppose the PTB would choose a more prepared character.

Sam, for you to actually conclude that the most likely explanation of Bill Deagle and Henry Deacon's agreement on project details (and much else) in their totally unplanned Skype conversation is that they were in collusion to deceive shows considerable arrogance on your part to suggest that I cannot tell when two people - both of whom I knew well, and one of them extremely well - were talking together for the first time.

Occam's Razor suggests that the most likely explanation is that the conversation was exactly as it seemed... I am not an unskilled observer of people and their behavior. But I do understand that you may not be able to accept that, as it then refutes your hypothesis which you seem committed to defend.

please, just tell me why a brown dwarf would not be visible with $50 binoculars and a tripod if it is near the jupiter orbit.
even if it did not reflect light and did not emit light (in the visible) it would at least cancel out stars behind it.
do you know how many stargazers are busy each night? we had about 20-30 each night at James Gillilands place :-)

A good reason would be if was a dark body which radiates ONLY in the infrared. To catch it 'blocking out' any other stars I strongly suspect would not be easy... unless one knew exactly where to look in the first place.

However, I do totally accept that the hypothesis of its existence must become testable fairly soon in the Amateur Astronomer community. We're not going to be having this debate forever... sooner or later either it will appear, or it clearly won't.

Kerry and I visited James Gilliland's Trout Lake ranch too, by the way... we were only there for one night, but saw a whole bunch of stuff. We were amazed and impressed. (But the Brown Dwarf would not be visible from there, if the theories are correct - it would only become visible in the southern hemisphere. Hence the South Pole telescope... etc etc. You'll be aware of the arguments.

samvado
28th April 2010, 23:37
Sam, for you to actually conclude that the most likely explanation of Bill Deagle and Henry Deacon's agreement on project details (and much else) in their totally unplanned Skype conversation is that they were in collusion to deceive shows considerable arrogance on your part to suggest that I cannot tell when two people - both of whom I knew well, and one of them extremely well - were talking together for the first time.

well, I guess we wont agree then. however, as a last remark re: "can you tell if you know people well". Consider I knew an ex-gf of mine for five years, every day, thruout vacations and everything, yet she played me so well I was totally flaberghasted when all came out. now that may be a particular weakness of mine - but it stands to reason that people with an agenda to fool you would invest time to make sure you trust them. it all hinges on the importance of camelot really. and I tend to agree that it may not have been that important.

Occam's Razor suggests that the most likely explanation is that the conversation was exactly as it seemed... I am not an unskilled observer of people and their behavior. But I do understand that you may not be able to accept that, as it then refutes your hypothesis which you seem committed to defend.

I am not commited to anything, if anything YOU are invested to be right. I have no stakes, either way. it just is totally illogical to asume Deagle is anything but a fraud, given the record of his blunders alone.

if it were hard science, yes, but its kind of overstretching poor occam with psychological games. if my idea is right then occam would not even play any role because its not really provable in the strict sense,
by logic alone, only by experience.

A good reason would be if was a dark body which radiates ONLY in the infrared. To catch it 'blocking out' any other stars I strongly suspect would not be easy... unless one knew exactly where to look in the first place.

a body that emitts only IR would still reflect visible light from the sun if close enough (and its close enough by your book)

However, I do totally accept that the hypothesis of its existence must become testable fairly soon in the Amateur Astronomer community. We're not going to be having this debate forever... sooner or later either it will appear, or it clearly won't.

the problem is, if people like deagle have been wrong in the past its always written off quite fast - with whatever fancy argument fits the bill at the time, even his bloodsugar if needed :-)
I fear if we dont see planet-x in a year or so you would have another good reason why it could not be seen - and as I said, wanna bet??

Kerry and I visited James Gilliland's Trout Lake ranch too, by the way... we were only there for one night, but saw a whole bunch of stuff. We were amazed and impressed. (But the Brown Dwarf would not be visible from there, if the theories are correct - it would only become visible in the southern hemisphere. Hence the South Pole telescope... etc etc. You'll be aware of the arguments.

I know - but the aussies and kiwies are also avid hobby astronomers. they would know by now. those big calibres, like the south pole telecope, are only really usefull for objects much further away.
in the 1700 you could see the moons of jupiter with bare eyes - (not anymore due to dust etc. - but you are not talking moons, and you are talking closer than jupiter).

and if you care to go back to my calculation, it should be here now if it went from oort to jupiter in 5 short years.

Hiram
28th April 2010, 23:40
Ahh there are all sorts of plans being put into place to eliminate the population at any given time. Some of them are long-term and some are brand spanking new. Deagle's strong point, from my observation, is his knowledge of TPTB's methods and their madness.

I think he is pretty right on with his understanding there. Where he begins to fall into speculation of course is when he begins to project thoughts about their execution of this madness. That is much tougher nut to crack as the situation is NOT static, and must be adjusted and reacted to constantly. There is also always an x-factor, something they haven't thought of.

One must also realize the perceived importance of "the work" from these folk's perspective. It is nothing less than the absolute command and control of over 7 Billion people...and most likely the complete elimination of a good number of those Billions.

The patience and Malevolence of a force like that.....Imagine it......well, Deagle's speculations may not be all so far off the mark. The kicker is that most of these powers probably actually think that they are the good guys!!! They really believe that.

Doesn't that just make you grin?

I'll just add that when I was growing up in college...we referred to Occam's Razor as "Occams Theory of Limited Imagination"

Stay frosty:)

samvado
28th April 2010, 23:49
Ahh there are all sorts of plans being put into place to eliminate the population at any given time. Some of them are long-term and some are brand spanking new. Deagle's strong point, from my observation, is his knowledge of TPTB's methods and their madness.

I think he is pretty right on with his understanding there. Where he begins to fall into speculation of course is when he begins to project thoughts about their execution of this madness. That is much tougher nut to crack as the situation is NOT static, and must be adjusted and reacted to constantly. There is also always an x-factor, something they haven't thought of.

One must also realize the perceived importance of "the work" from these folk's perspective. It is nothing less than the absolute command and control of over 7 Billion people...and most likely the complete elimination of a good number of those Billions.

The patience and Malevolence of a force like that.....Imagine it......well, Deagle's speculations may not be all so far off the mark. The kicker is that most of these powers probably actually think that they are the good guys!!! They really believe that.

Doesn't that just make you grin?

I'll just add that when I was growing up in college...we referred to Occam's Razor as "Occams Theory of Limited Imagination"

Stay frosty:)

Hiram, I neither negate nor affirm what you say because it has NOTHING to do with what I argued for. Deagle has made a number of rather rediculous mistakes in his speech, I point to them.

anybody with half a brain knows the madness of the PTB. In my world view, which has nothing to do with what we discuss here, they are just really the KAPOS of higher negative orders.
so, yes, all you say may be true but it has no bearing on Deagle as a witness.

Hiram
29th April 2010, 00:20
Hiram, I am neither negate nor affirm what you say because it has NOTHING to do with what I argued for. Deagle has made a number of rather rediculous mistakes in his speech, I point to them.

anybody with half a brain knows the madness of the PTB. In my wolrd view, which has nothing to do with what we discuss here, they are just really the KAPOS of higher negative orders.

I think I addressed my opinion of him as a witness. If I may quote myself: Deagle's strong point, from my observation, is his knowledge of TPTB's methods and their madness. I think he is pretty right on with his understanding there. Where he begins to fall into speculation of course is when he begins to project thoughts about their execution of this madness.

Of course I was speaking in generalities (I was extending the hand of politeness into the debate), whereas it appears that you have very specific complaints about portions of information he has shared.

Your world view, which you mention above, has everything to do with what we are discussing here. Why? Because it colors your evaluation of Dr. Deagle. So I think your worldview in this case is very relevant.

Thank you for pointing out Dr. Deagle's mistakes. Quite possibly what I was pointing out (and I'm not sure that I was direct enough for your personality) was that speculating about this sort of thing is not an exact science. Pointing out where someone has made predictions and had them fail to come to pass is not necessarily a good measure of the value of information. If anything, it should teach you about the inevitable fallability of predictions themselves.

With much Kindness,

Hiram

denis m
29th April 2010, 03:34
i think bill should interview sam.no one is in his league when it comes to knowing everything.

denis m
29th April 2010, 03:59
Hiram, I am neither negate nor affirm what you say because it has NOTHING to do with what I argued for. Deagle has made a number of rather rediculous mistakes in his speech, I point to them.

anybody with half a brain knows the madness of the PTB. In my wolrd view, which has nothing to do with what we discuss here, they are just really the KAPOS of higher negative orders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7dq6w9klDg i heard this song and it made me think of u sam the man

blue777
29th April 2010, 07:32
i think bill should interview sam.no one is in his league when it comes to knowing everything.

what a wonderful idea SAMGATE........................................... .............

samvado
29th April 2010, 09:39

it is a sad world where someone of my statute already counts as knowing a lot.
maybe in a country where throwing a ball earns one a highschool scholarship :-)

blue777
29th April 2010, 09:46
it is a sad world where someone of my statute already counts as knowing a lot.
maybe in a country where throwing a ball earns one a highschool scholarship :-)

hello sam, you may like to take on the challenge I sent you in SAMGATE...the final authority.........let us see who is really right
lol

blue777
29th April 2010, 10:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7dq6w9klDg i heard this song and it made me think of u sam the man

The problem is , SAM will not take the challenge...he is a real skeptic and sets himself up as an authority....as he is right and everyone else is wrong...therefore he is bound to get this reaction if he does not back his words up with truth and reality......

Hiram
29th April 2010, 21:43
Hello Everyone,

Sam is entitled to Sam's opinion. Of course then he's also entitled to the response his opinion has garnered.

There's no real reason to resort to Ad Hominem attacks (Sam). The country one comes from doesn't really have much to do with the issue at hand--which is the nature of the oft interviewed Bill Deagle.

We all bring our unique perspectives to the table...and Sam's perspective tells him that deagle is "full of it." Frankly, I'm glad Sam has said as much, because it stimulates debate.

This forum wouldn't be very interesting if everyone agreed all the time.

Of course I work with German Scientists quite often, so there are certainly differences in the ways we approach data. In any event, I welcome Sam's opinion.:yo:

samvado
29th April 2010, 21:50
I always read OPINION. half of my list is not OPINION (possibly more) as much as "the earth is not flat" is not opinion.

and yes, it does matter if a "great" country, one everybody is "proud" of and ready to KILL FOR (what else is the military learning to do?) spends quadrillions on weapons and peanuts on education.

maybe you great well educated none-skeptics start debunking my piece on the Deagle talk instead of throwing around pointless opinions about my persona. how about it?

Gestalt
29th April 2010, 22:42
I always read OPINION. half of my list is not OPINION (possibly more) as much as "the earth is not flat" is not opinion.

and yes, it does matter if a "great" country, one everybody is "proud" of and ready to KILL FOR (what else is the military learning to do?) spends quadrillions on weapons and peanuts on education.

maybe you great well educated none-skeptics start debunking my piece on the Deagle talk instead of throwing around pointless opinions about my persona. how about it?

I :wub: you sam, couldn't agree with your more.

Hiram
29th April 2010, 23:13

Thanks for the response Sam,

Perhaps you're right about the term opinion, I could have used "perspective"? Truthfully your tone is a bit, antagonistic, but maybe that's just your "way" so I won't waste time defending my county to you....how could the USA possibly match up to a place such as Germany and the German people anyway? (sighh)

You also seem to be oblivious to when someone is trying to be polite and fair to you (and believe me...you don't make it very easy). I'm not sure why that is. It's possible you simply don't care, or are not perceptive enough to notice when someone is reaching out to you in a friendly way.

Besides, have you provided a list of points that Deagle made that you would like to debate?? I was speaking about him generally and wasn't really hip to the fact that you wanted to delve into the various minutia of his speech. I appreciate directness Sam, but please don't mistake cordiality for ignorance. Cordial: Adjective Courteous and gracious; friendly.

perfectresonance
29th April 2010, 23:17
Truthfully your tone is a bit, antagonistic, but maybe that's just your "way" so I won't waste time defending my county to you....how could the USA possibly match up to a place such as Germany and the German people anyway? (sighh)

Ahhhhhhhh, let's not go there now. How unproductive.

And yes, Sam's style is... Sam's style. If you read him carefully, it's just his way and does not seem in any way a personal petty attack.

It took a few days to get to understand him, but since then I've enjoyed him being here.

Even Bill Ryan, who was moved to post to Sam to pull his head in has since left a complimentary note that Sam adds to this place by being here.

samvado
29th April 2010, 23:19
Thanks for the response Sam,

Perhaps you're right about the term opinion, I could have used "perspective"? Truthfully your tone is a bit, antagonistic, but maybe that's just your "way" so I won't waste time defending my county to you....how could the USA possibly match up to a place such as Germany and the German people anyway? (sighh)

You also seem to be oblivious to when someone is trying to be polite and fair to you (and believe me...you don't make it very easy). I'm not sure why that is. It's possible you simply don't care, or are not perceptive enough to notice when someone is reaching out to you in a friendly way.

Besides, have you provided a list of points that Deagle made that you would like to debate?? I was speaking about him generally and wasn't really hip to the fact that you wanted to delve into the various minutia of his speech. I appreciate directness Sam, but please don't mistake cordiality for ignorance. Cordial: Adjective Courteous and gracious; friendly.

again, you feel the inexplicable need to delve in useless conventionalism - get to the facts, this is not a tea party. be polite all you want but argue the POINT not the MAN.

samvado
29th April 2010, 23:29
how could the USA possibly match up to a place such as Germany and the German people anyway?.

yes, indeed, especially when it comes to LEARNING. it took us 2 wars to see the usefulness of this endevor. then we said: thanx but no thanx to Bush & Co when he invited the world to kill a couple of millions of Irakies. but hey, one day you'll get it too, maybe after 20 wars - you are already close with average 3 started by USA and running parallel at any given time.

in germany, throwing a ball isnt a replacement for being literate, not yet anyway. and now that all the scientists you sucked up in operation paperclip are slowly dieing where are your brains going to come from ... (dont take it too serious though, I sometime just love to antagonize for the sheer fun of hitting bulls eye. take it as sport - thats what you americans are good in)

in fact, at the bottom of my heart, I am a peaceloving hippie!

Hiram
29th April 2010, 23:54
Ahhhhhhhh, let's not go there now. How unproductive.

And yes, Sam's style is... Sam's style. If you read him carefully, it's just his way and does not seem in any way a personal petty attack.

It took a few days to get to understand him, but since then I've enjoyed him being here.

Even Bill Ryan, who was moved to post to Sam to pull his head in has since left a complimentary note that Sam adds to this place by being here.

Thanks PerfectRes.....I'm not sure if you read my previous posts or not as your pretty much just re-stating what I have already said. see again:

"Sam is entitled to Sam's opinion. Of course then he's also entitled to the response his opinion has garnered.

There's no real reason to resort to Ad Hominem attacks (Sam). The country one comes from doesn't really have much to do with the issue at hand--which is the nature of the oft interviewed Bill Deagle.

We all bring our unique perspectives to the table...and Sam's perspective tells him that deagle is "full of it." Frankly, I'm glad Sam has said as much, because it stimulates debate.

This forum wouldn't be very interesting if everyone agreed all the time.

Of course I work with German Scientists quite often, so there are certainly differences in the ways we approach data. In any event, I welcome Sam's opinion. "

Sam reacted in an unfriendly way to this post, and that's fine as is his right. As he states so eloquently: "you feel the inexplicable need to delve in useless conventionalism - get to the facts, this is not a tea party" I want to agree but I'm unsure what he means.

It seems to me that making somewhat trite comparisons between countries is a bit well worn territory don't you think? Isn't that pretty "conventional"?

What about attempting to disparage somebody by listing negative attributes of their country--as if that has anything to do with the person whatsoever? Is that unconventional? Thats the height of all irony isn't it?

The point is, I was trying to be fair with Sam and allow him to express a clear and concise opinion, and disagree with him in a friendly way. If anything, thats unconventional on these types of forums. By devolving into useless arguments which drain everyone....well isn't that a little tired?

Hiram
29th April 2010, 23:59
again, you feel the inexplicable need to delve in useless conventionalism - get to the facts, this is not a tea party. be polite all you want but argue the POINT not the MAN.

Again, at the point of becoming redundant...why don't you go ahead at this point and list a few things Deagle said that you think are falsities or hogwash et cetera. That would allow us to move forward with the discussion. I'd love to discuss facts, and not waste time having a "tea party".

K626
30th April 2010, 00:05
There is little point carrying on as if Deagle is an astrophysicist delivering a paper to an old Don at Oxford and then rummaging through the minutie. The Deagle style seems to be to put a lot of 'information' out with many sub-texts all in one go...Bit like a beat poet or somesuch. There seems to be a cultural differance in this thread on how to take the material onboard IMO.

That is all.:couch2:

Peace.

Hiram
30th April 2010, 00:08
I couldn't agree more about the cultural difference. As I said above, we process data differently, and each of us has our own filters.

I was told that was generalizing too much so I thought we should get into "The facts"

samvado
30th April 2010, 00:09
Again, at the point of becoming redundant...why don't you go ahead at this point and list a few things Deagle said that you think are falsities or hogwash et cetera. That would allow us to move forward with the discussion. I'd love to discuss facts, and not waste time having a "tea party".

ooops, I was under the assumption you HAD read the thread in Bill Ryans subforum. my long list is there, on page 7** I think it was.
I could re-post here but thought this to be redundant as this seemed an outgrowth of the original thread.

** its on page 5

Hiram
30th April 2010, 00:12
I had not (chagrined):)

I'll look at it....but perhaps I won't even have anything to disagree with!

samvado
30th April 2010, 00:21
maybe we should all take a brief vacation from this heavy duty stuff and watch THIS GUY (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1691-A-well-founded-view-on-REALITY)for a minute (its a bit of self-advertising, but I maybe forgiven at such late an hour - I hope)

samvado
1st May 2010, 11:05
I had not (chagrined):)

I'll look at it...

now, what do you say? you would be the FIRST btw. who writes ANYTHING directly related to the points I listed. yes, its THAT bad here, lot of opinions, little knowledge ...

blue777
1st May 2010, 11:26
now, what do you say? you would be the FIRST btw. who writes ANYTHING directly related to the points I listed. yes, its THAT bad here, lot of opinions, little knowledge ...

ah!.....the master has spoken...then you wonder why people react...quote:THAT bad here, lot of opinions, little knowledge .., where does your authority come from?....... where does your so called knowledge come from.......you make out you know more than dr deagle and JiM hUMBLE PUT TOGETHER why are you full of arrogance and conceit.....you are on my thread i started i am entitled to have an opinion.....secondly YOU DENIGRATED A LOT OF PEOPLE...and undermining people by putting the seed of doubt and fear in them...LOVE VERSUS FEAR is archetypal....
IT IS HARD TO SHOW LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO SUFFERS FROM EGO AND PRIDE.......therefore show a bit of humility and people will reply with humility.... write with arrogance and conceit..people will reciprocate in a negative way.....

samvado
1st May 2010, 12:48
"Idiot" originally referred to "layman, person lacking professional skill", "person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning". Declining to take part in public life, such as democratic government of the polis (city state), such as the Athenian democracy, was considered dishonorable. "Idiots" were seen as having bad judgment in public and political matters. Over time, the term "idiot" shifted away from its original connotation of selfishness and came to refer to individuals with overall bad judgment–individuals who are "stupid". In modern English usage, the terms "idiot" and "idiocy" describe an extreme folly or stupidity, and its symptoms (foolish or stupid utterance or deed). ...........

blue777
1st May 2010, 13:20
.love and copassion for your fellow man.woman

RedeZra
1st May 2010, 14:09
.....you are on my thread i started i am entitled to have an opinion.....

yes blue but samvado has posted on it

so that makes it his thread lol

blue777
1st May 2010, 14:14
yes blue but samvado has posted on it

so that makes it his thread lol

HAHAH Very funny...thanks for the chuckle.........p.s no-one has the definitive truth so we all get a chance to put our views over
lol

samvado
2nd May 2011, 19:56

Hi Bill, a year after, do you still trust Bill Deagle? Is one year enough time for you?

Not to worry, I remember you dis-inviting me from your "private party by invitation" Avalon forum and I continue to respect that - but as this time frame was set in the exchange a year ago I am curious if you had a change of mind in regards to that issue. I will occasionaly check if you chose to reply.

best
-sam

Carmody
3rd May 2011, 02:11
You waited a year, to the day, to yank that chain? hhhhmmmm... :fencing:

I'm not sure of the purity of your intent, here.

HORIZONS
3rd May 2011, 02:23

LOL!!! It's that German precision of his - damn Sam you are a one of a kind to be sure.

Seikou-Kishi
3rd May 2011, 02:49
I've listened to the excerpt Bill included, and something piqued my curiosity. It's only a small point. Bill Deagle speaks about travelling downards so quickly as to become weightless. That's fine, we all know that's a possibility, but when he speaks of the gravity returning, he seems to mention that gravity returns 'first' to his feet. I find it an absurd idea to suggest that the force of gravity spread upwards through his body; to say it came on gradually is one thing, it is yet another to think it would 'sweep' upon a body.

I grant that it is only a small problem, but it seems to me that if he had had that experience, he would know more intimately how weightlessness and the subsequent return-to-force of gravity felt.

I have other problems with the 6-minute audio file included, but they are more concerned with my impressions from it so I shan't include them here.

I agree with Bill that where two people simultaneously and spontanaeously, it lends credence to the things agreed upon, and I do not see any credibility in the idea that the two colluded beforehand with a view to deception.

Just my two penneth

Edit:
In regard to the issue above stated by Carmody; I cannot help but agree in being somewhat suspicious of the motive.

samvado
3rd May 2011, 13:25

LOL!!! It's that German precision of his - damn Sam you are a one of a kind to be sure.

I asure you, it is by coincidence. I did read the forum a few times during that year and particularily during the Fukushima episode, so its not quite such a big coincidence ...

samvado
3rd October 2011, 18:17
I see Bill has been looking into the data in the meantime and come closer to my evaluation of now 1.5 years ago -

4) 'Planet X' (a brown dwarf star several times the size of Jupiter) is out there, heading this way, but we'll only be informed of it officially in a few years' time. It will not cause any civilization-destroying cataclysm, but is likely to trigger extreme weather and various forms of seismic activity - mainly due to its influence on the sun.

when is he going to state that this object will stay well outside the orbit of pluto - and all we ever get from it is a lot of comets and other space-junk?

although Bill Deagles panic-attac has now been officially debunked it would be nice to see another reality shift regarding this issue.