• Cosmic rays penetration into Solar system
• Ancient Giants and DNA
• Forgotten Past and Ancient nuclear conflicts on Earth and Moon
• My personal experience with ET

http://www.paneandov.com/

Namasté

yiolas
27th February 2011, 21:09
Hi Mariedine. This was an excellent video series. Is this the same AstralWalker that we know of ?

Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku
27th February 2011, 21:14
Thank you for posting this series with Pane Andov. I had the pleasure of watching this series about a week ago now and it is very informative. I was going to post it as well as it is well worth a look.

These are close up screen shots of where Mr Andov was told people should perhaps go for 2012.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_qaiFS_cgEFY/TWq_fJ4DvaI/AAAAAAAAAHE/DtdsMxtMFPE/s288/Possible2012Community.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_qaiFS_cgEFY/TWq_fwtJrxI/AAAAAAAAAHI/JaOpYb2zEsk/s288/Possible2012Community3.png

Also here is the link to what I found on Google Maps, Google Earth and Satellite.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204740021237881046906.00049cd62cd7376a82545&ll=-27.527758,144.393311&spn=4.958041,9.7229&t=h&z=7

I am always open to learning and deem Mr. Andov's statements as part of the learning process and perhaps a piece of the puzzle. I only wish to share this information/images (see above maps and longitudes and latitudes) and cannot say if he is right or wrong. That is not for me to decide. I enjoyed the presentation and what he had to say. I took from it what I needed for my own growth, marked it down as I do with everything and am now sharing it alongside MariaDine. This may or may not resonate with you. But to discount anything and everything out there I think would be my mistake. It is growing increasingly difficult these days to determine what is information and what is disinformation. So trust your instincts and learn what you must for your own growth.

Thanks MariaDine for this thread.

Eric J (Viking)
27th February 2011, 21:15
Yes Yiolas...same person... 'Pane'

viking

greybeard
27th February 2011, 21:47
I honestly think we need to keep this kind of information going.
It is so important that we raise consciousness now and that can only be done individually.

The elite want to distract us from this endeavor as they need a lower consciousness to keep people ignorant of what we are ie consciousness.
Lower consciousness is very easily led and distracted from what is really important.

It would seem that the warlike in our midst only have a short time to change their ways or they will be ferried off to the lower astral to work out the Karma of their nature.
There it will business as usual with a 33 or an equivalent ruling elite.

Separation of spiritual frequencies, that is part of the 2012 equation. That might be on the Coast to coast interview of David Sereda, both Scientists are of much the same view.
its not a judgment, people have a choice or have already chosen the way of materialism selfishness and greed to level of avarice.
Balance in all things.

Namaste

passiglight
27th February 2011, 22:04
I am so pleased to see this now has a most deserving thread of it's own

Hi Greybeard, i want to thank you from my heart for posting this video..

I'm sure actually that i've seen you post this before, but for some reason i have mistakenly overlooked it..

This is the last piece of the Jigsaw that i have been looking for,, i feel absolutely elated.

I deeply respect your wisdom and your great intellect and wonderful humility.

You are a truly amazing and inspiring human being,,,,,,i will pm you to explain more, but,,

thank you most deeply namaste and cosmic love to you

Just reread your post. We: held something negative to us in our "negative hand" ie theone we don't use as much. Something we love, in another hand, (Note, nothing including persons or live creatures.) in the middle we concentrated on a 6 inch letter E for I think two minutes.

The left hand is the heart hand and the one that the healing energy tends to go out of.

Back on topic.

There is an enormous amount of information on what is out there on this video by Astral Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZRrKi99mno&feature=player_embedded

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You are soo right on the money with your comments here chris

It is so important that we raise consciousness now and that can only be done individually.

The elite want to distract us from this endeavor as they need a lower consciousness to keep people ignorant of what we are ie consciousness.
Lower consciousness is very easily led and distracted from what is really important.

It would seem that the warlike in our midst only have a short time to change their ways or they will be ferried off to the lower astral to work out the Karma of their nature.

Separation of spiritual frequencies, that is part of the 2012 equation. That might be on the Coast to coast interview of David Sereda, both Scientists are of much the same view.
its not a judgment, people have a choice or have already chosen the way of materialism selfishness and greed to level of avarice.
Balance in all things.

Namaste

Astra
27th February 2011, 23:51
Wow, and I have been wondering as to what ever happened to Pane Andov aka Astralwalker! I remember he started a thread on PA1 regarding 2012, and much more. Then, if my memory serves me well, one Avalonian received a very disturbing message from Astralwalker who said how his life was threatened by the shadow government. There were no more news from him and everyone got worried.
Great to see him back.

Thank you for posting this video.

Balance in all things.

Namaste

And thank you Chris.

:)

greybeard
28th February 2011, 00:02
Hi Astra
The Astral Walker material will still be available on original Avalon.
Mudra and others still post on The Mists of Avalon.

Namaste

PS the Nexus meditation in the spiritual section is concordant with Astral Walkers message for humanity.

C

Tuza
28th February 2011, 00:09
I am so pleased to see this now has a most deserving thread of it's own

Hi Greybeard, i want to thank you from my heart for posting this video..

I'm sure actually that i've seen you post this before, but for some reason i have mistakenly overlooked it..

This is the last piece of the Jigsaw that i have been looking for,, i feel absolutely elated.

I deeply respect your wisdom and your great intellect and wonderful humility.

You are a truly amazing and inspiring human being,,,,,,i will pm you to explain more, but,,

thank you most deeply namaste and cosmic love to you

Just reread your post. We: held something negative to us in our "negative hand" ie theone we don't use as much. Something we love, in another hand, (Note, nothing including persons or live creatures.) in the middle we concentrated on a 6 inch letter E for I think two minutes.

The left hand is the heart hand and the one that the healing energy tends to go out of.

Back on topic.

There is an enormous amount of information on what is out there on this video by Astral Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZRrKi99mno&feature=player_embedded

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You are soo right on the money with your comments here chris

Balance in all things.

Namaste

Totally agree with your comments on our wonderful greybeard.

passiglight
28th February 2011, 00:10
OMG ,,,,,,,Astralwalker, Chris, ET and learninglight you are the shining diamonds in my life,,

Synchronicity is a wonderful thing,,, a quad synchronous event is something else, entirely....

I cannot quite explain all of this here, but i will start a thread to tell this wondrous tale in the very near future........

For now it's enough for me to say,,Learninglight is my partner and a person with qualities i could only ever aspire to have......

Anway,, my partner and i have had to make some incredibly difficult life choices just lately and it has not only been difficult, but it has also been a very twisted path to follow.....

I have been asking for help from divine sources and ET to help us make the right decisions to follow this path.

We had our course set a couple of days ago and then after some revelations that we viewed as spiritual intervention,, we had to yet again adapt our course and change direction,,,today we had some more revelations and were once again stuck with having to make even harder choices of which path to follow..

Well,,,,,,,,,innocently enough learninglight posted this video on a thread started by swami last night mostly because she thought it was some very interesting and unusual UFO footage......

Just come across this has unusual shape

xc1dHlcaMK4

Well,,, today we watched astral walkers video posted above called "2012 equation solved"

And due to the thoroughly incitefull information divulged by astralwalker on the vid, which was information we had been waiting to hear ,,we had 99% decided on what path we would be choosing........

Well, i was so enthused about the information given by astralwalker in that video that i went and downloaded his book of the same name,,, and immediatly started reading,,,

Well,,, got to page 23 of the book and not only was the information so well matched to what greybeard was saying but,,,,there was a beautiful picture of exactly the same UFO as the one learninglight posted the night before,,( top of page,,, bottom row,,3rd pic along)........

I have included the text as it seems thoroughly apropriate to greybeards remarks.....

Enjoy

"Perhaps, it will come as a shock to many of you, but at this moment there is a real war for
souls and the UFO activity is greater then ever. And with only double helix functionality
we are in most unpleasant situation and almost like siting ducks. Perhaps you will learn
astral travel soon and take a look for yourself what is going on in the closest dimension.
At the moment here on Earth there are three sides: one side consist of biological/nonbiological
species of Light, the second one consist of biological/non-biological species of
Darkness and the third side consist of neutral ones which do not want to get involve in
Earth’s inhabitants’ karma. Every each of us has a choice to choose side.
The Forces of Light are fighting for a mass awakening and mass gathering, making
tremendous effort that we join in meditative oneness and protect ourselves and our planet by
creating an astral shield of energy in the form of Flower of Life.
They only way that Dark Force can win over humanity is to move the humanity out from the
reach of the coming beams and preventing further mutation of the RNA/DNA human
structure. If the Light Workers and other positive ETs that are around us and watching us,
are not successful and this scenario still happens, remember this words when the time
comes, don’t stare into floods, earthquakes and terror down below that you see from the
astral dimension, you have not much time to become aware that your physical body is gone
and scenario that you have read in 2010 took place. Stop panicking and concentrate on
going fast towards the center of the Milky Way galaxy. Take a strong and fast astral flight
and push the consciousness to maximum without fear.
The beams are not far away so you will not need to travel far
and as soon as you see gigantic approaching beam of bluishwhite
light, go straight into it. Once it will touch you, the DNA
change will be completed and you will be safe. But you have to
remember that you have max 30 seconds to become aware of
what is going on and move your pure essence in your astral
body out of the astral space of Earth before the negative
entities use advanced technology to trap it. Remember max 30 seconds to escape the
planet, and to direct yourself towards the galactic center of Milky Way. It’s very important
that you got this clearly."

cosmic love and blessings

learninglight
28th February 2011, 00:15
Hi all

Just found another!! This time over Italy 25 Feb 2011

It lasts for nearly 15 mins but well worth the watch...imo amazing!!!

AZSxdpcBDNk

Much love

Dennis Leahy
28th February 2011, 00:17
I notice that the sequence of 8 videos is disjointed and has abript endings/beginnings, making it difficult to tell if they are in order, but missing a little bit, or out of order. The 7th seems to be a repeat, I think.

Does anyone know if this is material covered on the 3-DVD set sold on the Pane Androv site? Or, is there a better upload somewhere?

Thanks,

Dennis

Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku
28th February 2011, 00:20
I notice that the sequence of 8 videos is disjointed and has abript endings/beginnings, making it difficult to tell if they are in order, but missing a little bit, or out of order. The 7th seems to be a repeat, I think.

Does anyone know if this is material covered on the 3-DVD set sold on the Pane Androv site? Or, is there a better upload somewhere?

Thanks,

Dennis

Hello Dennis,

Yes the series is sold on his site.

http://www.paneandov.com/2011/01/3-dvd-set-2012-messages-from-above-available-to-order-at-psionic-coursegmail-com/

greybeard
28th February 2011, 00:36
Hi guys please go easy on the praise.
Im the same as everyone here just trying to join the dots.
Much credit to Truth seeker Dan for pointing me in this kind of direction.
Spiritual and science what a combination.
The Enlightened sages of old sat in caves meditating and discussing the formation of the atom
The ancient vedas talk of the flying machines.
We are just catching up.

Namaste

ponda
28th February 2011, 00:38

Thanks,

Dennis

Try a youtube search Dennis, there might be more source video choices there.He also has more youtube videos that can be accessed from his website http://www.paneandov.com

Chuck
28th February 2011, 01:30
The Hopi prophecy of the Blue Kachina may be referring to the core of the galaxy that becomes visible when the EM radiation reaches our solar system.

Dennis Leahy
28th February 2011, 01:48
Hello Dennis,

Yes the series is sold on his site.

http://www.paneandov.com/2011/01/3-dvd-set-2012-messages-from-above-available-to-order-at-psionic-coursegmail-com/

Try a youtube search Dennis, there might be more source video choices there.He also has more youtube videos that can be accessed from his website http://www.paneandov.com

Thanks, Anaku and ponda!

Dennis

Arrowwind
28th February 2011, 02:03
You can download the full PDF version here.

http://www.box.net/shared/1hvnjrfd26

Arrowwind
28th February 2011, 02:10
According to Astralwalker most if not all of us here on this forum will not make it though the transition.
In order to make it you have to be a fairly skilled lucid dreamer or your soul will be stolen by alliens when you die and taken for another round of enlavement if you die before the big event. You will have only 30 seconds to realize that you are dead and to direct yourself to the glactic center so you can pass though DNA activation.... and yes, your soul material carries DNA signature. If you are still here for the big event your DNA will be activated and you will change but he does not make it sound like most of us will be here. Of course you could move to where he says safe places will be on the planet?
Any caravans forming?

Snowbird
28th February 2011, 03:10
Hi Astra
The Astral Walker material will still be available on original Avalon.
Mudra and others still post on The Mists of Avalon.

Namaste

PS the Nexus meditation in the spiritual section is concordant with Astral Walkers message for humanity.

C

I was literally just over on the Nexus thread and it appears to have ceased.

When that thread and the meditations were active, I didn't understand the reason for them. I thought that they were a great idea, but I am currently involved with other meditation groups and didn't think the Nexus group was anything special.

Now however, after watching Pane's video above, I understand what the Nexus meditation is about. It is extremely important. And, so is Pane's work.

Do you know if they have moved the Nexus meditation over to the Mists?

Snowbird
28th February 2011, 03:26
According to Astralwalker most if not all of us here on this forum will not make it though the transition.
In order to make it you have to a fairly skilled lucid dreamer or your soul will be stolen by alliens when you die and taken for another round of enlavement if you die before the big event. You will have only 30 seconds to realize that you are dead and to direct yourself to the glactic center so you can pass though NDA activation.... and yes, your soul material carries DNA signature. If you are still here for the big event your DNA will be activated and you will change but he does not make it sound like most of us will be here. Of course you could move to where he says safe places will be on the planet?
Any caravans forming?

I somewhat got that from him also. However, there are millions of highly advanced beings from other universal places here on this earth for very specific purposes. I don't believe that these will get caught up on this vicious wheel of enslavement. On the other hand, I don't know where they are headed either.

After listening to Drunvalo Melchizedek's newest interview from Sedona, Arizona, Drunvalo makes statements that hint that no one will be left on this earth when these massive ending cycles are all completed. He indicates that those who have not left their bodies by death, will be ascending with the earth and way beyond. He indicates that this earth will cease to exist and so will this universe.

How's that for massive cycle? :bolt:

Arrowwind
28th February 2011, 03:41
So many stories and who or what to believe.
Does it really matter?
I will plant my garden
and await the day grandchildren come.

Darla Ken Pearce
28th February 2011, 03:59
What we seem to have forgotten is the purpose we came to earth to achieve. It was to experience 3D and assist in Earth's ascension and our own. This goal may have been sidetracked and delayed but it is happening now and the process cannot be stopped. The light that we are ~ is transforming darkness. There were enough Light Workers to gain Divine Intervention. This cannot be underestimated. It is a whole new spiritual achievement as we go forth ~ you would not believe all the help that is here to assist us.

Since all of you here are clearly advanced beings as far as consciousness goes, what makes you think you'll have 30 seconds and must do something like this to survive? We are infinite creators of a kind and loving Mother/Father God. We know this because we are reflections of our source creator. The real question here is whether your God is a kind and loving one, or not.

These doomsday scenarios are simply not possible and ~ if it inspires fear and disappointment in you, for instance, a mention that X- amount will not ascend. This simply isn't true. We have the Galactic Federation of Light working with us, helping to raise our vibration and consciousness, there is every chance that ~ no one here ~ will be left behind as Earth Ascends.

If ~ it is the desire of your heart, you can ask your guides and angels ~ your higher power to be placed on the Ascension Timeline. You can ask for assistance in all the matters in your life and receive nearly instant assistance and much quicker manifestation than ever possible before this time. We live at a time when it is possible to have all our dreams be made manifest.

There are many tools to help us get in tune with our higher power for guidance, activate our third eye and gain vision to assist, first ourselves, and then many, many others. If there was a place I would post all the information and tools that I have ~ as these are of great comfort and usable tools. We are capable of asking for the veils of forgetfulness to drop away and to gain a remembrance of when we, walked together as Masters in Atlantis and Lemuria. We can walk together again as Masters ~ now~ and this 30 second decision or knowing or you're zapped, dead, gone, is a misunderstanding at best.

Much assistance is available if we just ask, it is given. We have much more power than you could possible imagine. It is a time to get to know ourselves and step into these powers as a World Server. And so it is... xoxox

Tuza
28th February 2011, 04:07
What we seem to have forgotten is the purpose we came to earth to achieve. It was to experience 3D and assist in Earth's ascension and our own. This goal may have been sidetracked and delayed but it is happening now and the process cannot be stopped. The light that we are ~ is transforming darkness. There were enough Light Workers to gain Divine Intervention. This cannot be underestimated. It is a whole new spiritual achievement as we go forth ~ you would not believe all the help that is here to assist us.

Since all of you here are clearly advanced beings as far as consciousness goes, what makes you think you'll have 30 seconds and must do something like this to survive? We are infinite creators of a kind and loving Mother/Father God. We know this because we are reflections of our source creator. The real question here is whether your God is a kind and loving one, or not.

These doomsday scenarios are simply not possible and ~ if it inspires fear and disappointment in you, for instance, a mention that X- amount will not ascend. This simply isn't true. We have the Galactic Federation of Light working with us, helping to raise our vibration and consciousness, there is every chance that ~ no one here ~ will be left behind as Earth Ascends.

If ~ it is the desire of your heart, you can ask your guides and angels ~ your higher power to be placed on the Ascension Timeline. You can ask for assistance in all the matters in your life and receive nearly instant assistance and much quicker manifestation than ever possible before this time. We live at a time when it is possible to have all our dreams be made manifest.

There are many tools to help us get in tune with our higher power for guidance, activate our third eye and gain vision to assist, first ourselves, and then many, many others. If there was a place I would post all the information and tools that I have ~ as these are of great comfort and usable tools. We are capable of asking for the veils of forgetfulness to drop away and to gain a remembrance of when we, walked together as Masters in Atlantis and Lemuria. We can walk together again as Masters ~ now~ and this 30 second decision or knowing or you're zapped, dead, gone, is a misunderstanding at best.

Much assistance is available if we just ask, it is given. We have much more power than you could possible imagine. It is a time to get to know ourselves and step into these powers as a World Server. And so it is... xoxox

Thank you for this Darla. It would be good if Bill could give you a place here to put your much needed information to help all of us. I certainly would appreciate it.

I have been awake for a while but ask me to mediate, I just can't, this has to do with how my brain is wired, it is very hard for me.

I will do as you say and ask my angels and guides to help not only me but my children, grandchildren and family, and the rest of the souls here. xo

Arrowwind
28th February 2011, 04:26
Unlike you Darla,
I usually have to chew though stuff for a while
till I get a sense of the truth or falsity of it.
Astrawalker's perception I feel is in error
and I spent probably too much time
reviewing the material last year,
It is a war scenario.
I do not fight in wars.
If I am called upon to war,
especially this type of war,
I will just pass on
unless there are innocents to protect
who call for help.

It is fear mongering at its best.
Nice color photo outlay
sounds very intellectual
with a lot of spiritual jargon thrown in

But man, the crunch is on to save your soul
regardless of your lifetimes of service and learning
the greys are going to get you if you slip up,
if you don't move to the right place on the planet,
if your not a skilled lucid dreamer,
who can maintain total consciousness at all times,
even between the shifting of dimensions as your soul flies.

Regardless of what is said in this material
I know the immortality of my spirit
and the fortitude of who I am

As I said,
I will plant my garden
all good things are coming
one way or another

nearing
28th February 2011, 04:58
This information is close to the George Kavassilas material but GK speaks of the 3 different paths that will be offered as choices. One of them being that ETs with ships will come to 'save us' from the Earth catastrophes and that many will choose to go that route and be taken to Mars (or somewhere safe) to continue a 3D slave existence. BUT this will be a choice that one can make. He doesn't say that you WILL be snatched and taken on the ships.

I was going along fine with Pane until near the end when he rushedly said that we MUST do a certain type of meditation, etc. I rather resonate with GK's theory that no matter where we are when it all happens, the Vesica Picses will appear and we can CHOOSE to walk through.

I will plant my garden as well. Fear has no place in my life or in my death.

ponda
28th February 2011, 05:42
passiglight said:

Once it will touch you, the DNA
change will be completed and you will be safe. But you have to
remember that you have max 30 seconds to become aware of
what is going on and move your pure essence in your astral
body out of the astral space of Earth before the negative
entities use advanced technology to trap it.

Technology has a habit of malfunctioning at the most inopportune times

fifi
28th February 2011, 08:07
There are many tools to help us get in tune with our higher power for guidance, activate our third eye and gain vision to assist, first ourselves, and then many, many others. If there was a place I would post all the information and tools that I have ~ as these are of great comfort and usable tools.

Hi Darla, can you start a new thread and post about your tools there. Your post and Greybeard's have given me much joy and comfort.
Thank you very much,
Fifi

joedjemal
28th February 2011, 08:35
I think he's right in some stuff and wrong in others. The meditation and the qi gong stuff he talks about matches my own experiences but I think his grasp of physics is a bit limited. Our sun is in the middle of it's life and certainly isn't anywhere near becoming a red giant. There's at least another 5 billion years before that happens. A 6000 degree diffuse plama certainly won't boil our oceans. If you think that the plasmas in coronal mass ejections (that happen relatively frequently) are at millions of degrees then this will have a relatively minor effect in my opinion. The sort of density of matter we're talking about might be one hydrogen atom per cubic centimetre (that's very dense in space) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrophysical_plasma
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrophysical_plasma) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_scaling

That's not to say that the sun isn't going through changes and it is pretty certain that the central black hole is producing jets. The thing is though that this has been going on for a very long time. Remember the speed of light limit? Those jets are at least 30,000 light years long by the look of them so this has been going on for a very long time. We don't see other main sequence stars going red giant in the direction of the centre of the galaxy so I don't expect ours will either. We have enough problems without unnecessary fearmongering.

greybeard
28th February 2011, 09:18
Balance in all things.
While I find a lot of good information on the video and stick with we have to move forward spiritually or be trapped in the same old earth situation,
I dont go along with 30 seconds to get your act together and fly into space.
That seems really far fetched.
Im not into fear mongering and while David Sereda is saying that the impure will get burned the rest of his Coast to Coast Talk is good.
Wen people come from a certain religious background it seems to be a bit hell and damnation, fire and brimstone for my taste,
David Wilcock has a more user friendly version of events.

Regardless at some point in time the body dies but we dont, when you are secure in knowing that there is no fear of the future.
I feel whatever happens it will be exactly right for each individual.
So taking more time to connect with God within is very valuable.
Its win win, if noting happens 2012 at least you will be more at peace through meditation and other spiritual practices.
Have put in the David Sereda talk Nassim Haramein and Marcel Messing on various places on the forum good also.
Repeat balance in all things

Dan first posted this video some time back.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgUdg2NAmc&feature=player_embedded

Constance
28th February 2011, 09:51
I know Pane Andov personally.

When he first arrived in Australia, I and a few others spent the good part of a year assisting him in the organising of his workshops in Melbourne.
I even did one of his introductory courses in exchange for the assistance.

He was also part of a collaboration team working on a consciousness magazine. I had the job of proof-reading his work that he contributed to the magazine.

I've heard his own story many times before, I have seen many of his presentations.

He has gone up to QLD to build his shelter.

I am still in Melbourne tending my organic veggie patch.

The year 2012 means nothing to me.

For a very, very wise man (the wisest man I know on the planet) said to me not so long ago, if it points to time and space, it is not real.

with love and light,
Constance

ace
28th February 2011, 09:58
For a very, very wise man (the wisest man I know on the planet) said to me not so long ago, if it points to time and space, it is not real.

with love and light,
Constance

I told you not to tell people you were talking with me.

Ace

Constance
28th February 2011, 10:07

with love and light,
Constance

I told you not to tell people you were talking with me.

Ace

:caked: hilarious Ace! You very funny man...

greybeard
28th February 2011, 13:14
I know Pane Andov personally.

When he first arrived in Australia, I and a few others spent the good part of a year assisting him in the organising of his workshops in Melbourne.
I even did one of his introductory courses in exchange for the assistance.

He was also part of a collaboration team working on a consciousness magazine. I had the job of proof-reading his work that he contributed to the magazine.

I've heard his own story many times before, I have seen many of his presentations.

He has gone up to QLD to build his shelter.

with love and light,
Constance

I agree with you Constance and it is all levels of perception.
However while we are incarnated we are bound by Cosmic law, gravity for example, so as I am fond of saying.
I can jump of a cliff saying I dont believe in gravity with "grave" consequences. Laughing.

So I am not really concerned about anything other than raising consciousness and even that is an illusion but I have to pass "time"

Chris
Namaste

linz2d
28th February 2011, 14:47
I found this highly interesting and is very similar in many ways to the Project Camelot interview with Dr Paul LaViolette and what David Sereda said in his interview(thanks greybeard for pointing this vid out). Very, very interesting and slightly disturbing at the same time.

Dale
28th February 2011, 14:55

Very wonderfully put.

I'm doing much the same here in Michigan, only I have a couple months of snow to get through before I am able to plant my garden again!

linz2d
28th February 2011, 15:07
There is something we tend to forget and that is if these catastrophic events have happened before then that means that life manages to find a way to survive. If it didn't then we would not have the variety of flora and fauna that we see today. :)

Ruby L.
1st March 2011, 04:15
MariaDine, thank you so much for posting Andov's immensely interesting video. I've just finished watching the eight parts and don't think that I'm going to sleep tonight. LOTS of reading and materials to catch up on as this my first exposure to him and his work.

I just feel it in my bones that his material points towards the right direction. For me, he connects lots and lots of dots. And sure, it's a battle not to give in to the fear, especially after watching the video, because I admit that I'm very scared… but not for myself. I'm terrified for the future of my family and friends, my fellow humans, my beloved home - planet Earth- and for all the wondrous life she carries upon her.

But, there is no time to focus on the fear anymore because, whether Andov is 100% correct or not, matters are still urgent. We need to focus on activating a change, from within and without, because that's the key, and there's still time. We can still do it!

Andov highlighted even larger Earth changes coming up, and it's already happening: strange weather patterns, earthquakes, floods, all increasing in severity and frequency. Sure, HAARP is a factor, but that's really peanuts compared to the force of the magnetic energies effecting activities throughout this galaxy; the reason for all the weird phenomenons occurring on Earth.

Having listened to Andov, it all makes complete sense to me now: everything is losing it's point of balance because it's inner compass is going haywire. No wonder hundreds of birds have been dropping out of the skies so mysteriously, and whales are beaching up in even larger numbers. Even airports are having to recalibrate their equipment, and the moon's tilting, for goodness' sake!

We, individually and collectively, have to focus-- stop all petty bickerings, seriously buckle down and start working on finding our balance and remembering our strength- because that's what's going to make the difference. There is still time and we can still do it.

And the crop circles… freaking' heck! Why didn't I know about Andov earlier? After watching this video, I praised and gave thanks, like nobody's business, to our crop circle making friends for all their love, patience and continual attempts to warn and educate us. They say that there's still time. It's not too much time, but just enough so that we can still make a difference. If they believe that we're powerful enough to assist in the changes, why can't we do the same?

So yes, after watching this video, I'm going to start tending my garden, too, but since I don't have one, it's The Flower of Life that I'm going to put all my energies into growing. We all know that we're moving into another density- from the physical into the energetic-- and it's here where our answer lies. Energy is the key: to balance and transform our own and each other's energetic field so that it's in balance and in tune with the changing galactic frequencies. By doing this we can, and will, impact everything else around us-- even, collectively, building up a protective energy field around Earth! How relieving is that news??

Andov (in the 7th or 8th video, I think):

We need to co-create a field of energy around our planet in shape of the Flower of Life with a star tetrahedron in it's centre. All that in order that Planet Earth becomes compatible with the approaching NEXUS (Super Wave) energy, and to be able to pass smoothly into the New Age of Aquarius.

We, humans, are here to assist Earth's with her massive shift. We, humans, through changing our vibrational levels, can change one reality into another. We, humans, collectively, are the batteries with a force so powerful, equal to the magnetic energy that's impacting the galaxy, we can actually change the outcome… or at least soften the blow. There is still time, not much of it left, but it's still there. Can we do it?

Thank you, MariaDine, for helping to open my eyes, mind and heart even more with this video. I now know what I really have to do.

bennycog
1st March 2011, 06:14
Just to try and get it straight.
- planet x will come for mass distruction
- surviving population produces a field around the earth to stop more destruction and oceans boiling
What happens next?
The planet and the people on it would surely grieve for the loss of valuable life, especially if you know your loved ones are trapped in an evil alien embrace.
do they need to hold thier meditation infinitely to keep earth safe?

I seen on astrals site amongst the questions below, that he had answered a question on when to move and he answered march 2012 to move to the safe spot here in australia. i would imagine that would be the same for the rest of the world and he has no information on any other safe locations.
I am kind of a last minute man :) and i sort of have to be because my 2 beautiful daughters are in seperate locations from me and i would never leave them for anything. and would never steal them away from their mothers unless the diffinitive proof was there or it was happening beneath my nose.. ( i am not in very many good books for what i believe about the world :( )

I was told by a guy called "outback jack" that we had to think about who we would let live or die by who we would take with us. He spoke very seriously about it too. "Henners" knows what i am talking about. and i have thought about it a little, from time to time. I came to the conclusion i would either lead as many people as i could safely and sacrifice myself or just take my daughters. The latter is in my thoughts more than most.

Now does this mean i am creating the negative enregy that could help destroy the earth?

ponda
1st March 2011, 06:45
Hi bennycog,

I think that one of the main points that he raised was that it was very important that we should expose ourselves to the blue white light/energy that was coming from the galaxy center so that we could possibly have our dna upgraded.After this happens then anything might be possible.

The evil aliens can only interfere in certain ways ie gmo foods,chemtrails,msm propaganda,fluoride in water and chemicals in food etc.They can dumb us down and try to limit our ability to have our dna upgraded by making us eat the wrong food and drink unclean water etc.So the best thing we might be able to do is to eat organic food or non gmo food and drink water that has no fluoride in it.

He says that if some people picture a protective field aroud the planet then this might help to protect the planet and all of its life from some of the potential damage from the energy waves etc.What happens after the energy passes is anyones guess.It might be party time.

Yeah he seems to be going to the safe spot early but a lot can change in the next year or so.I would imagine that there will be other potential safe spots around the world.

No you aren't creating any negative energy at all.I suspect that there will be a lot more info that comes out this year and next about what is going to happen etc.

This years crop circle season and next years will be very important IMHO.

cheers

bennycog
1st March 2011, 07:01
thanx ponda,

So in the case of me eventually getting off my a#se and aquiring the ability to leave my body in an astral fashion, i can use that ability to help people obtain their sanity for what is coming and promote their DNA release aswell?
I drink a lot of bottle water because i travel so much and am afraid i cannot escape GMO foods because of that damn airport food :)
But i still consider myself very awake and not sheepish or dumbed down.. so if i got to maintain a decent diet with the freedom of natural foods could i realise my ability's ?
I have never been too engrosed in crop circles Ponda :) I knew there was definitely a connection but not smart enough to decipher them. So ill eagerly be waiting for the next lot too and be more eagerly awaiting a true rendition of them as astral seems to have done..

ponda
1st March 2011, 07:21
thanx ponda,

So in the case of me eventually getting off my a#se and aquiring the ability to leave my body in an astral fashion, i can use that ability to help people obtain their sanity for what is coming and promote their DNA release aswell?
I drink a lot of bottle water because i travel so much and am afraid i cannot escape GMO foods because of that damn airport food :)
But i still consider myself very awake and not sheepish or dumbed down.. so if i got to maintain a decent diet with the freedom of natural foods could i realise my ability's ?
I have never been too engrosed in crop circles Ponda :) I knew there was definitely a connection but not smart enough to decipher them. So ill eagerly be waiting for the next lot too and be more eagerly awaiting a true rendition of them as astral seems to have done..

I don't know about the astral traveling but i think that if people ask questions about what is happening or they get confused then you might be able to help them then.

I think that the main thing is to be aware of what might be coming.A good diet should make you feel better and be healthy which is a good thing.I don't know about how to realize abilities.

Yeah the crop circle connector site is a good one for all the older and latest images and info on them.The season starts about early April.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm

cheers

bennycog
1st March 2011, 07:31
The season thing gets me, because it is the right season somewhere in the world.. Why england? Because of the media coverage both alternative and MSM?

Ruby L.
1st March 2011, 08:06
Exactly, Ponda! Thanks for putting things down so nicely and simply.

Just to add to what you've written and also, hopefully, as a response to bennycog's posts-- what Andov points out is that our evolutionary shift, as a species, will be caused and effected by this magnetic force: a galactic frequency, or a vibration already happening.

According to him (and others), it's this energy that will cause our DNA to mutate from a physical density to an energetic one. Ascension, as it's also called.

In order to open and align ourselves with this frequency, we have to start shifting our current dense, heavy frequencies (being warlike, greedy, heartless, for example) to one of free flowing energy (love, compassion, appreciation etc). We need to, individually and collectively, start clearing and lightening our vibrations, and balance our mind, body and spirit. This will impact everything else because everything is connected.. just that we, as a species, don't quite understand that yet.

In order to lighten our vibrations, we need to have balanced thoughts - as thought is the beginning point of all things- have balanced emotions, balanced conscious living. We need to let go of old belief systems that holds us down, and has only mostly served the ptb, anyway.

Andov suggests that one of the ways we can shift our vibrational levels is through meditation, being aware of chakras as energetic portals and learn how to use it to empower ourselves. The ancient Egyptians knew of this energy and lived beautifully and peacefully until the ptb corrupted it and turned everything around to suit their purposes. (See Carmen Boulter's The Pyramid Code)

Basically, everything is vibration, and it serves us to understand that as the absolute core and foundation for everything else.

On a practical level: have awareness for the foods we eat- as that, too, effects vibrational levels. Ponda summarises it well:

The evil aliens can only interfere in certain ways ie gmo foods,chemtrails,msm propaganda,fluoride in water and chemicals in food etc.They can dumb us down and try to limit our ability to have our dna upgraded by making us eat the wrong food and drink unclean water etc.So the best thing we might be able to do is to eat organic food or non gmo food and drink water that has no fluoride in it.

BTW, I really like it that ponda's written, "they can only interfere in certain ways' because that leaves us many other ways open and to work around... through being awake, through being aware, and taking responsibility for our own wellbeing and strength.

The 'ptb' are interfering because they don't want us to ascend. It's their looong running agenda to hold down as may souls as as they can, keeping us as their 'slaves'. I don't completely understand why they'd want to do that... but then again, I'm not a psychopathic sicko.

From Video 4: (I've edited out all the "If you will"s that Andov likes to use):

As I mentioned in the beginning, a presence of extraterrestrial force which, (how shall I say), are very manipulative, and the only proper way out of this circus of reincarnation, is that if the DNA evolves. So, at the moment we're only running on the poor functionality of 3% functionality of DNA , and the rest of 97% are dormant, or useless, not accessible. If this energy (the NEXUS or Superwave) which is highly magnetised will touch us, actually it will produce a mutation not only on a physical body but all the subtle bodies our consciousness is connected to and will cause our evolution.

And absolutely, ponda-- I, too, will be watching this year's crop circles with great interest and anticipation!

Cheers ponda and bennycog, as well as everyone on this thread. It's VERY exciting stuff!

ponda
1st March 2011, 08:46
The season thing gets me, because it is the right season somewhere in the world.. Why england? Because of the media coverage both alternative and MSM?

The reason that most of the crop circles are found in Southern England is probably because of the energy fields,magnetic fields etc that are found there.There is a lot of ancient stone circles and other ancient sites in that particular area.

cheers

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Nicely said Ruby.

I don't think that it is a coincidence that Pane Andov is good friends with Paul LaViolette and David Icke.

cheers

Ruby L.
1st March 2011, 08:56
Thanks, ponda! *dashes off to read up on Paul LaViolette*

ponda
1st March 2011, 10:51
Hi Ruby,

You might find these interesting. Interviews with Paul LaViolette i found on Helvetics fantastic thread.

Post 140: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1383-The-Continuing-Search-For-The-Truth/page7&highlight=paul+laviolette

Post 243: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1383-The-Continuing-Search-For-The-Truth/page13

Ruby L.
1st March 2011, 14:02
Many thanks for the links, ponda. Much appreciated! :hug:

MariaDine
1st March 2011, 14:09

Indeed ! It is so !:)
Namasté

joamarks
1st March 2011, 15:47
fear works only in a "framework of time".

for some this universe is a clock work.

for others its just magic.

nearing
1st March 2011, 18:42
I watched with interest to Pane's lecture. It felt right for most of it. He lost me when he began talking about what we must do. The type of meditation and the fact that we have 30 sec to get out of here (toward the Galactic plane) or be snatched by ETs, etc. None of that resonated at all.

My answer to the questions that have come up after watching this such as bennycog has is to watch George Kavassilas' lecture. Every bit of what GK says rings true for me and really put my mind at ease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDcn-LJNlo

There is nothing we MUST do, we are already doing it and we will all do what our soul's tell us to do when it all comes down.

No need to scramble to some place or do some specific meditation technique. There is no need to fear or worry. Indeed, that is the very thing to avoid!

linz2d
1st March 2011, 19:22

Chalk + Crops + links to ancient sites is a possible answer to this question. Its an answer I have heard before, and its interesting that the concentration where crop circles occur is an area where there are high chalk deposits. Crop circles rarely appear n the north of England or in Scotland where there are almost no chalk deposits. The season is of course related to the crops themselves when they are tall enough to be bent over and give enough contrast between the standing crop and flattened crop. Lastly they always seem to be not far from ancient sites where they are likely to get noticed by a visiting public. If it is an area with large chalk deposits and crops, where the public might notice them, then I think there's a greater chance of a crop circle being made.

str8thinker
2nd March 2011, 04:47
Thanks to MariaDine for starting this interesting thread, and to everyone else who has posted.

I have watched the set of YouTube videos and am reading his books and articles at present, and comparing is statements with those made by others mentioned in this thread. He certainly rushes through his lecture as he tries to cover a lot of ground, if you will. He doesn't list the sources of his slides, nor is there a bibliography in the extended version of his book. However, it is not that difficult to track most of them down. His stock answer for drawing his conclusions seems to be that he was told, by the beings he met while on the astral plane. We only have his word for this. Maybe he was.

His approach is certainly eclectic; sometimes it's hard not to feel that his aim is to fit together as many existing theories as possible as a lead-up to selling his Flower of Life classes. While he does an excellent job of interpreting crop circles, I like others in this forum have trouble in taking the last leap of faith, i.e., believing that meditation, let alone mass meditation, can mitigate an impending disaster of this magnitude. But who knows? Maybe Arthur C. Clarke, in Childhood's End, was right all along.

To be fair to him, he has given a lot of his material away and seems anxious to disseminate what he regards as the truth, though I am sure he will recoup this and more as from his DVDs and courses, particularly as 2012 draws nigh.

As a minor point, I take issue with his assertion that the bent rails after the September earthquake in New Zealand were due to magnetic forces. Noticed immediately after the earthquake, they seem much more likely to have been caused by (liquid) compression of the earth than anything magnetic. On the other hand, if Andov was right, this must implicate extrasolar magnetic forces as a cause of earthquakes! Andov seems to think that these disturbances are not HAARP-related. (Also, as has been stated elsewhere, HAARP is *not* a scalar weapon.)

http://blognator.com/strangely-bended-rails-after-new-zealand-earthquake/
http://blogs.agu.org/landslideblog/2010/11/02/the-canterbury-earthquake-images-of-the-distorted-railway-line/

Even Planet X gets a mention and at 14:50 in Part 4, Andov acknowledges the continuing refusal of sky map websites to display the region near Virgo, already discussed at PA here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14079-MYSTERY-OBJECT-IN-SPACE-Michio-Kaku&p=138843&viewfull=1#post138843).

Andov believes that the YouTube video of flames issuing out of the "North Pole hole" (as taken from a Russian satellite) is genuine. This has been posted on PA somewhere and many consider this to be faked.

oIL2FTXBXmQ

Andov surprisingly fails to mention Edgar Cayce's prediction about the flooding and splitting of the USA, though his maps of Africa and Australia suffering similar fates are new to me.

As has been mentioned above, you can download the extended book version here:
http://www.box.net/shared/1hvnjrfd26

Go to this page for previous info on Andov as well as links to his other publications.
http://www.projectcamelot.org/astralwalker.html

http://projectcamelot.org/Pane_Andov_Astralwalker_Nexus_2012.pdf
http://projectcamelot.org/extraordinary_powers_in_humans_ebook_by_pane_andov.pdf

Much PAIN but still time.

ponda
2nd March 2011, 10:56
Hi str8thinker,

The info that Pane gives that most resonates with me is his interpretations of some of the crop circles.These formations appear to be made by much higher intelligences who seem to know exactly what is coming our way shortly.This is the important information IMHO.

What he concludes from the crop images ties in with some of the conclusions from other prominent researchers such as David Icke,Paul LaViolette,David Wilcock.The consensus appears to be at this stage that some type of DNA altering energy wave or light wave is coming our way from the galaxy center or the sun or both.

It is notable that all the information that one could need from these people is available for free but if you want more convenience or depth then you can purchase dvd's or go to seminars.

I believe that no one person is going to have the whole complete true picture but when several prominent researchers concur on some findings then that is worth taking note of IMHO.

cheers

str8thinker
2nd March 2011, 11:43
Hi Ponda

Yes, I agree that his interpretation of crop circles is more cohesive than that of anyone else I've seen. I've read La Violette but not Icke or Wilcock's views on this subject. I meant to give him more credit for this in my earlier post but forgot to include it.

He's certainly stuck his neck out by telling us exactly what to expect and when to expect it. Once I got over his rush to get all the information out, it was quite refreshing to watch him connect all the dots his way.

ponda
2nd March 2011, 11:49
Hi str8thinker,

Yeah i agree and there is still plenty of time yet so things will most likely change a bit.It will be interesting to see what comes out of the crop circles this year.

cheers

greybeard
2nd March 2011, 12:18
Yes there seems to be an agreement that we are in for some massive activity on the Sun
It is history repeating itself, these things are cyclic, as pointed out we re moving into an area of the Cosmos hat no human being has ever been in as it takes 250 million years for earth to complete an orbit.
Another big problem is that the magnetic shield which gives some protection is virtually non existent in the Southern hemisphere.

An amazing amount of money has been spent recently on telescopes of every kind, they are mainly facing south where the biggest threat lies.

I dont go in for the hell fire variety of predictions.

My own feeling is positive purely because of my own experiences of Kundalini energy in my body.
I cant see that the Creator would go to the bother of creating the human race, which is an evolutionary species, then create a situation via planetery energy that leads to mass extinction.
I am aware that "I" wont die no matter what happens to the earthly body.
I cant see that we only ave 30 seconds or that it is essential to have a certain way of meditating.
I trust in God.
Who knows where all this is leading, I hope David Wilcock is right.

Chris

ponda
2nd March 2011, 12:27
hi greybeard,

Yeah the 30 second time limit is interesting.I don't really know what to think about it.I'll just take it into account at this stage.

I think that we are very lucky to be here now and i agree with your views on the worse case scenario aspects.What's going to happen is a good thing and not to be feared.

cheers

The Truth Is In There
2nd March 2011, 13:38
mr. andov's information makes more sense than that of most other people i have heard or read so far. he connects a lot of dots in a very reasonable fashion, provides proof for many of his assumptions, and unless he created all those crop circles himself (or had his et buddies do it for him) to prove his point then it could very well turn out exactly like he predicts.

at any rate, i get confirmation that i'm on the right path and that there's absolutely nothing to worry about. whatever happens, it's going to be fun and that's what i'm here for. and from 2013 on it can only get better.

the only thing that feels wrong is the 30s to gc part but i just ignore that at my own peril.

MariaDine
2nd March 2011, 14:19
I want to thank you all for all the insightfull contributions to this thread. It is most appreciated. :)
Namasté

http://www.imotion.com.br/imagens/data/media/42/2273Snoopy.jpg

str8thinker
3rd March 2011, 01:23
I came across an interview with Pane Andov on Friday, March 27, 2009 on The Veritas Show:

The Veritas Show - Show 14 - Pane Andov - Part 1/26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IlYOUMAINE
_IlYOUMAINE

(YouTube comment)

Pane "Astralwalker" Andov discussed his psionic abilities and out of the body experiences, contact with extraterrestrials, shadow government, the Elite, what is going on at the moment, and what is coming our way, Nexus wave, 2012 issue, Maya connection, Crop Circles and the messages, Space Shuttle missions UFO encounters to a solution to our equation - achieving collective consciousness through Global Meditation and impacting the fractal structure of this Matrix for the better.

The Veritas Show Website : http://www.veritasshow.com
The Veritas Show Blogsite: http://veritasshow.blogspot.com
The Manticore Forum : http://www.manticore.com

Video Produced By : webeufobelievers
http://webeufobelievers.blogspot.com

Bio
---

Pane Andov was born in Skopje, Macedonia in 1973. Mr. Andov specialized in computer sciences connected to power supply systems and for more than a decade he worked as a computer specialist in Macedonias largest telecommunications company. He left the company after realizing that computer science and advancement of power supply systems were not his life objectives. He began to direct his time and energy towards making a difference by way of sharing his new-found knowledge in his birth country and the Balkan region. His method of creating public conscious awareness was via a monthly publication of his own magazine which he called The Sixth Sense.

After publishing thirty two issues of the magazine, a difference amongst the regions awareness began to manifest. This created a collective change amongst peoples lives indicated by the thousands of replies received with gratitude for the input of information provided.

As the chief editor of the magazine, it gave Pane unrestricted rights to document information regarding; ancient civilizations, UFO phenomena, extraterrestrial influences over humanity, Top Secret projects and experiments, hidden agendas of the Elite, to ancient esoteric arts such as; meditation, kundalini energy, astral projection, remote viewing, telepathy, auras, clairvoyance, psychometrics, psychokinesis and much more.

Rapidly, he began to understand that humanity was under some kind of experiment by a few E.T races and that the truth was hidden from us. One by one, the missing pieces of the mosaic started to fall into the place and he was starting to see what was going on. At the same time, he felt great sorrow with the realization that he couldnt share his observations and conclusions. The average level of astral development was so low at the time. If he touched a subject he could hurt someone and demolish his whole belief system.

Instead of sharing what was going on in the higher dimensions, he started to work on finding solutions to the equation called humanity. After many years of contact with E.T intelligences, he had finally understood what was going on and had seen what was coming in the future and how some of what is coming could be neutralized.

webeufobelievers is an interesting site.

I haven't had time to check that all the parts of this series are still available but will do so when I get a round tuit.

Lost Soul
4th March 2011, 01:32
This is probably one of the most useful thread on Avalon. Never mind Charles (no disrespect intended).

shadowbox
4th March 2011, 02:11
Wow.

I can't believe people are actually buying this crap.

You people /actually/ believe the sun is going to go into "Red Giant" phase within the next two years?

There is a lot of useful information in this video, BUT there is also a LOT of misleading information as well.

I may be wrong ...

... but I also feel we are all going to be fine in the years 2012 / 2013.

Things will change... but in ways none of us can predict or comprehend...

...I feel so many people on this forum have a negative outlook on the events that could occur in 2012.

No one ever mentions positive potential on here, not really...

...I've never been so depressed in my life since I started reading these forums. I feel like the information on here blocks my 3rd eye from accessing the source...

...I began meditating again last night after weeks of not meditating (I was hopeless after reading these forums)... but I'm just going to follow my light, my soul and listen with my 3rd eye ...

all will be well. We are not all going to boil into nothing and have to skyrocket to the center of the milky way within 30 seconds .... LOL

30 seconds? I thought time was specific to our plane of reality? Or even just earth in general?

alex

gigawatt
4th March 2011, 02:47
Shadowbox,

As with everything I have come across through my awakening, I retain only the material that resonates with me.

I think some people got the right information, some have the wrong information, some only have pieces and I have nothing but what I choose to believe in.

So I go about collecting bits and pieces of DATA that I cut and paste together to form the reality I believe in and the possible future laid out for me and with that I formulate my plan A/B/C.

I did retain some information from watching these videos which another member posted earlier and it is in reference to all hell breaking loose and the lose of your physical body:

"... don’t stare into floods, earthquakes and terror down below that you see from the astral dimension, you have not much time to become aware that your physical body is gone and scenario that you have read in 2010 took place. Stop panicking and concentrate on going fast towards the center of the Milky Way galaxy. Take a strong and fast astral flight and push the consciousness to maximum without fear.
The beams are not far away so you will not need to travel far and as soon as you see gigantic approaching beam of bluishwhite light, go straight into it. Once it will touch you, the DNA change will be completed and you will be safe. But you have to remember that you have max 30 seconds to become aware of what is going on and move your pure essence in your astral body out of the astral space of Earth before the negative entities use advanced technology to trap it. Remember max 30 seconds to escape the planet, and to direct yourself towards the galactic center of Milky Way. It’s very important
that you got this clearly."
So, should all else fail and proove false... I'm gonna give this a try :flame:

ponda
4th March 2011, 02:50
Hi shadowbox,

Yeah that's a good way of looking at things.Take out what is useful to you and leave the rest.

To me there is nothing negative about any of it.It's all a positive change for the good.It doesn't matter what anyone says is going to happen because none of it can be proven anyway so there is no use worrying about any of it.

A lot or all of what Andov says are 'his' interpretations of 'his' experiences and the crop circles.

The crop circles are key here IMHO.They appear to be intelligent messages from much higher intelligent benevolent beings who appear to know what might be going to happen cosmically etc this is where Andov gets the perception that the sun might go into red giant phase.Remember this is his perception of some crop circles.

One particular crop circle had an image of the solar system with the sun at the center.The sun in this image had expanded in size to encompass Mercury and Venus.This is where he gets the Red Giant perception BUT this expansion could well mean something completely different.It might mean some other type of solar phase or influence.Also the crop circle could of been tampered with after its initial formation etc.

It's always a good idea to be skeptical and also to take everything into account.

cheers

This circle appeared at Avesbury Manor on July 15,2008.Notice the size of the sun in this image.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZP_jwYzu3nE/TTRmrdVf2dI/AAAAAAAAANA/p9eQ8hgJ1ZE/s320/avebury_july1508.jpg

One week later the crop circle was altered and another image appeared next to it.The size of the sun had been enlarged.I think it is worth pointing out that the farmer has cut his crops across the image so as to form three lines across the sun.If these three lines are taken into account it almost appears to cancel out the the solar enlargement in a way.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XBsnAWqTr24/SJPmlx0b5wI/AAAAAAAAHuM/R1bLLEFkd5I/s1600/aveburymanor1ex0.jpg

Links: http://cyber-space-war.blogspot.com/2011/01/avebury-crop-circles-clues-to-2012.html

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16814&p=232939&hilit=crop+circle+2012

Some good info on this crop circle can be found at this link if anyone is interested.

http://www.iamjeshuareturned.com/the_means_of_the_trigger.html

shadowbox
4th March 2011, 04:15
Thank you for that :) I understand it is useful to know of such an idea... in any way...

The Truth Is In There
4th March 2011, 13:41
Wow.

You people /actually/ believe the sun is going to go into "Red Giant" phase within the next two years?

There is a lot of useful information in this video, BUT there is also a LOT of misleading information as well.

I may be wrong ...

...I feel so many people on this forum have a negative outlook on the events that could occur in 2012.

...I've never been so depressed in my life since I started reading these forums. I feel like the information on here blocks my 3rd eye from accessing the source...

...I began meditating again last night after weeks of not meditating (I was hopeless after reading these forums)... but I'm just going to follow my light, my soul and listen with my 3rd eye ...

all will be well. We are not all going to boil into nothing and have to skyrocket to the center of the milky way within 30 seconds .... LOL

30 seconds? I thought time was specific to our plane of reality? Or even just earth in general?

alex

well, i'd like to see it turn into a red giant in two years, what's negative about that? andov provided pics from nasa telescopes i believe which show a sun or suns that are nearer to the galactic center turn into red giants because of the magnetic wave coming from gc as it hit them. to me that makes sense because

a) the maya knew about that (check the web for info about hunab ku) and afaik that's why the long count stops in dec 2012 and doesn't start again at zero. it's the end of time because the limitation that was deliberately placed on human consciousness is removed (read the explorer race books if you want to know why) and the illusion of time is no longer experienced. all that is because of this magnetic wave that hits us. it's like a kundalini awakening but on a much greater scale. once consciousness expands beyond 3d it's not that much different from the death or out of body state. who cares if you actually retain your body or not when that happens? if you die you just reincarnate elsewhere but the 3d limitations will be gone forever because you're out of school.

and b) it seems logical that when an energy source is infused with more energy it expands before collapsing once both its own fuel and the external energy from the hitting wave is gone. (light bulb anyone?)

c) what else do those crop circles with the expanding sun mean? at the very least that the magnetic field expands if not the sun itself and the outcome for us will be the same

oh, and d) i'm perfectly sure that not all of us will be fine in 2013 if being fine for you means still being in our bodies. one thing that pretty much ALL predictions about the future have in common is that the world population will have been reduced tremendously at some point. and to me the most likely date when that removal is going to happen is between october 2011 and march 2013, probably on more than one occasion with a climax at the end.

at any rate, you should get rid of the notion that dying is in any way negative. you just drop your body, that's all. if you can, try to get out of body and you'll see that the worst thing is actually being IN a body.

greybeard
4th March 2011, 14:54
The truth is there said
"at any rate, you should get rid of the notion that dying is in any way negative. you just drop your body, that's all. if you can, try to get out of body and you'll see that the worst thing is actually being IN a body."

Well it was ok when i was in my teens. Laughing

It is right to be skeptical. I have heard so many end off stories I have lost count.
However there are cycles and with the scientific evidence aligned with the recent flooding and obvious weather changes something unusual is going on.
We will just have to wait and see.
People die evert second of the day, people are born every second of the day.
One way or another life continues even after death of the body.

Why worry whatever happens happens whether we worry or not.
Dan started an interesting thread re March 9th worth a look
unity consciousness
Chris

Eric J (Viking)
9th March 2011, 11:54
A message from Mo...a freind of Pane Andov (Astralwalker)

Good day everyone,

After reading 4 pages of comments, related to 1-8 parts of video on youtube from Pane Andov - Astralwalker, have decided to say couple of words. First, my sincere apology, cos English is not my native language, and it is limiting me in more accurate expression of my thoughts.

A similar situation is with Astralwalker , he could present what he has to say in one of his native languages (one of them is also my native language), and then would be up to you guys to chase the ways to translate on English and get to know what he is writing about.

First time I have come across with Astralwalkers work here , on this forum , around year ago . Have caught my eye cos of straight writing , as someone who knows what he is writing about , and frankly , explanations where solid and sound. So , I have started digging to find all of his contribution all over the internet .

His writing was building a strong parallel world in my head , and when I heard that he has moved to the Gold Coast , I have decided that is time to stop this chase , and meat him , and get straight answers . Was looking also signs if he is paid as disinfo agent etc (not that I am expert for disinfo agents , but still , wanted to be clear , is just his imagination all this writing , or is real , as real could be.)

Went to rented unit , that he was living in , was looking for signs of all wealth that he has collected from all of us , who where reading his contribution on different forums for last couple of years , was looking what car he is driving , what rings , or golden watches he has collected in this two - tree years since he has arrived to Oz.

I haven't seen any of this , no any sigh of luxure ,

I haven't seen any financial benefit for him self ( neither his family) in persuing his message , neither some sain reason to leave his nice life in Skopje (Macedonia ) , leave relatives , friends , a job , his publishing magazine , and to come to Oz with his wife and small kids .

Oh , yes , life in Melbourne could be nice , and financially more profitable than that in Macedonia, but no one in the right state of his mind would choose location of The Triangle to build his "earthly kingdom " and to move there one day and to live from "contribution of the joining people".

He , for sure would choose Hawaii if would be up to him - if would be about comfortable life .

If would be about location for survival , based just on human thinking , He (Pane ) would be first to settle in some mountains of Macedonia , or even joining Patrick Geryll , in some high mountain range in Africa .

From human view point , Pane has done the worst choice , cos Triangle is not high altitude ,just a couple of hundreds of meters above the sea level , mostly is dry , dusty , hot , in the middle of no where. And he is preparing to go there with his family.

Why ??? Cos of his experience of abduction when he was 7 years of age . And cos of regular contacts during his life with same group of ET , who have been showing to him what will happened in the time ahead of us . The triangle , safe zone , in Queensland , is not product of Panes thinking , but it is info given to him. By ET. Point.

To believe him or not ??? Lets analyse : It is not attractive area that Triangle. Definitely not place voluntarily to go , to build dream house , or to rise children. Doesn't sound safe either , not mountains , not fresh water , not good soil . Nothing .

The triangle , 400km x 400km x400km .

Is Pane just another fraud or not ? I mean , it is popular in our time , to make up some theories , and find the followers , and have a nice , easy life . Like a religion. Profitable.

If you are watching the video , or if you have been on his seminar as I was , you will see his photos , dating back 20 years , and you will see him standing and holding the forks and spoons attached by body magnetism to his palms. You will see him seating in the lotus position , also , laying with crystals placed over his body ...all of this in his teen age . You will see a photo of his diary in old math copy book from Yugoslavia where he is illustrating astral travel and things that he has seen ...

(I don't have any photo of my childhood , or teen age in lotus position , or holding by body magnet spoons or forks attached to parts of my body . This was not daily event in communist country , neither part of 99.99% of lives of us growing in that country . Do you have photo of your self in that style?)

So they are two options : or Pane has planed 20 + years ago very elaborate way to deceive all of us , in that case we should congratulate him on being very patient , and unfolding his trick for so long .

Or event of abduction that he is talking about really did take a place , and changed direction of his life , setting him on path of exploring , learning and developing paranormal abilities.

By the way if is easier to decide that he is fraud ,so that we don't have to make any changes in our established life style , should we do same with Peter Sterling ( http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/peter_sterling/peter_sterling.html ) cos his message is more or less , identical , about The Wave from Milky way Galaxy , devastation effect on the Planet , activation of DNA , and need to increase vibration of DNA to become more compatible with energy that is arriving )???

Someone said on this forum that Panes grasp of physic , how Pane is explaining about Sun to go into Red Giant faze is not accurate , soc will take at least 5 billion years before will happen True , as long as Sun is left alone . How ever there are stars (Gamma Crucis in Southern Cross and also Chi Cygni, that I know of by name) in Milky way galaxy that have turned into red giant phase (one of them within 6 month) , and they have been on the way of spreading wave of energy that is now heading towards us.
( http://www.google.com.au/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=Why+does+the+Milky+Way+Galaxy%E2%80%99s+nuclear+bulge+contain+many+red+giants+and+supergiants%3F&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=80818f32dce96cb6 )

Peter Sterling said that he was told by ET that mayan calendar has charted arrival of this wave.

Crop circle from 15 July 2008 in Avebury Manor and his alteration week later are saying the same.

Pane says that he has been shown same by his ET friends.

Dr Paul LaViolette is also expecting arrival of this wave. Despite the fact that the doctor is not sure when this superwave will hit he was very interested in Pane’s work and they exchanged their views many times.

Should we just go back to sleep and not to worry anything?

What about latest happenings? Everything is out of balance.

Or maybe is time to get ready?

Someone here said something about " if it points to time and space, it is not real."

During Nazi era in Germany , some of Jews said it is time to go out , and now. They said time and place , and have survived .

I am not making parallel between Biblical Noah and Pane , but Noah said time and place , and no ones believed . Mistake - a big one.

Time and place was many times helpful . Just hypothetically , say that really did happened , that friendly ET (or even a God , for the sake of argument ) did pass him the details , time and location. How would you believe , if you have locked your self up into " no time , and no space to be real" ?
It did take to Pane a lot of time to write his pdf 2012 Equation Solved , and to pripare his presentations /seminars, and I believe that has consumed a lots of his time to make his lenghty contribution on diferent forums in the past . If that time he would convert into regular work and make a money , he would have material prosperity . Instead he chosed to invest his time into asembling information that he can pass to us , so far for free.

I am planing to make and plant my garden also , it will be somewhere in the Triangle zone . Will take my chance . The latest in March of 2012 .
Better is months earlier than a day to late. Pole shift , or Corona mass ejection can stop us in our efforts to move to the safe zone .
With hope that this planet will hold till March 2012 , regards , and good luck to all of us.
Mo
~~~~~~~~~~

viking

Jonathon
9th March 2011, 15:49
I have to say that by comparison to a whole host of other whistle-blowers and/or witnesses, Pane at least demonstrates the evidence for his conclusions, as opposed to the "trust me" method. He has more than a story. Call it what you want, but I think it's important to consider the evidence he has put forth. If someone has some other evidence to refute his conclusions, I would be first in line to give it a look. I'm currently giving it a deep, hard look. I have the DVDs on order and will have more to say once I get through them and cross reference all that I can.

greybeard
9th March 2011, 16:03
I may have difficulty in assimilating the totality of what Payne is saying but I think I have the essence.
Other are saying very similar.
Thanks for the letter Viking
I believed him anyway but it is good to see.
Chris

Pilgrim
20th March 2011, 10:03
So many stories and who or what to believe.
Does it really matter?
I will plant my garden
and await the day grandchildren come.

Very true, nice, indeed:-) Enjoy both, I understand your point. However, everyone has his-her own part to play in the whole story, everythings is important, planting flowers, waiting for grandchildren, or "saving the world", therefore it is amazing to explore which part is our own. I enjoy really this thread, thank you to all of you for your inputs.

Pilgrim
20th March 2011, 13:15
Wow.

I may be wrong ...

alex

I would say people just came here to search for their answers. It is very positive thing they asctually do so. There is a huge exchange of information. There would be for sure something truthfull, something what is only piece of puzzle and something what is simple deception. Of course, it depends on anyone´s discernment what to believe or what to do. I can see our presence here is just a small part of our learnig and growing process. I view it as our opprotunity to change something in this world. It is most valuable side of this Forum. I am gratefull to all participents comments including yours. Pane Andov is brave man with many skills and talents. I appreciate his thoughts and hard work which is behind his reaserch. Not everyone is brave enough to talk about these subjects openly. He deserves our gratittude. What he says there is part of it which resonates with me, there is also some info I am bit carefull and some I am sceptical. Thank´s to all of you here.P.

Deborah (ahamkara)
20th March 2011, 18:25
The information presented by Pane seems to be grounded in the truth of his own experience, and I respect his dedication to opening up this information to others. Whether it will "happen" or not, at a predicted time, seems less important to me than the fact it has stirred an awareness of NOW in my own spiritual awareness - the time for awakening is now, each moment. I have become concious of how each thought and action in the NOW is shaping and creating my own vibrational reality. That is a wonderful gift, and so I am thankful. Namaste.

araucaria
20th March 2011, 21:16
I am sorry to report that after some considerable time grappling with this material, it just does not resonate in the slightest - for me.

yiolas
4th April 2011, 17:07
Lisa Harrison is a very capable interviewer in my opinion. She did a great job interviewing Pane Andov in March 2011. My take on people like Astral Walker is that their purpose is to shine some light on our paths. Hopefully, very soon we will be able to go down that path without anyone's assistance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismCcIBmszw&feature=related

greybeard
4th April 2011, 17:47
Thanks Yiola
Im neutral in that some of what he says is a bit beyond my understanding but I do think there may well be quite a bit of truth in it.
David Sereda saying similar.
Chris

Anna
4th April 2011, 20:13
Thank you Yiola and I agree about Lisam Harrison, beautiful woman with great questions.
Pane's answers ring truthful to me.

WhiteFeather
11th July 2011, 14:34
It Would be a great idea if Bill/Kerry could interview Pane Andovs material/concepts, great stuff here. Just a thought.

Lost Soul
7th August 2011, 08:00
Good suggestion WhiteFeather.

MariaDine
7th August 2011, 22:17
Yes, Very good suggestion !
Thank you for the update Yolas !:cool:

ttp://www.paneandov.com/

WhiteFeather
22nd September 2011, 22:15
Kudos to Mr Astralwalker, We must all become the flower of life to secure Gaia from the incoming energys from the galactic plane part 8 of 8. Thanks Pane, amazing knowledge here! * 5 Stars to say the least *
Watched this many times before, and every time i watch it, it brings forth more knowledge for me.