PDA

View Full Version : The Irish Origins Of Civilization

bashi
1st March 2011, 18:56
Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins Of Civilization Excerpts

This video is a must see!

Michal Tsarion at his best!

Although I think in terms of Earth`s quarantine/secret space program he is not correct, but the rest pretty much sums it up.

Enjoy:

7895679846369098539#

Jayke
1st March 2011, 19:04
Love the Michael Tsarion videos on google, origins of evil, destruction of atlantis...i like the way he pieces everything together from a wide range of quotes from ancient manuscripts...whether he's right or wrong doesn't matter I enjoy listening to his perspective...not seen this one yet though, will surely check it out :)

Gone002
1st March 2011, 19:05
yeah i thought it was pretty good, but im kinda bias towards tsarions work.lol.

AlkaMyst
1st March 2011, 19:06
This video is also available on the FTP if anyone wants to download it.....just letting you guys know!

But this is a MUST WATCH!!!.....Excellent Post bashi, Thank You!

Blessings,
AlkaMyst

lightblue
1st March 2011, 22:25
a) he never mentions any secret programmes or quarantines..:fie:

b) the rest - particularly the first half, is hugely debatable..

i maen, he doesn't even try to explain the word: druid ..and he is more than comforable pontificating on it...

c) he seems to be into the idea that the irih originated independently and separately from most other arrivals to europe (from the aryan plateu)...he is well off on that...the theory is rubbish actually..

the part where he discusses origin and history of free masonery is not different from many other interpretations....made no breakthrough as it were..i find it curious though to what extent he relies on history books - the very same history books he was casting doubt on at the beginning of his lecture...

not impressed at all..sorry...

plus, plus... it turnes out i may be an aton lion - which i am not..neither am i in any way related to light carrying (as in lucifer)...just because i am lightblue..:no:.l

Rufs
2nd March 2011, 00:06
Hi bashi - I dont buy it sorry mate - I'm having a disinfo evening :(

Shelltower
2nd March 2011, 00:12
I LOVE Micheals work~~~ He really has an eloquence to his speech that is most profound in his grasp and passion to get parts of our true history out.....
Architects of Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7MUGZ6JuRI is one of my favorites~~~

Fractalius
2nd March 2011, 01:32
Ex 'elder' of the Michael Tsarion forum signing in. I am not sure if I have seen the Irish Origins one. He is pretty interesting, never fully agreed with everything, but he was the best presenter, the best spot for info in his forum at the time... all before PC and PA were around. Cheers for the link.