PDA

View Full Version : Black vs White vs Others

kersley
2nd March 2011, 11:19
A quick true story....
I'm a Creole from Mauritius now living in the UK. I am mixed between many other races. When filling application forms, i have to tick Black other (please specify lol)Many years ago i met a beautiful white English lady. between the 2 of us we created 4 perfect beautiful babies. They are not babies anymore. my youngest Son is now 13. When i look at him it's like looking back at myself in the mirror except he has green eyes and golden hair.
Me and this white woman must have been 100% compatible to be able to create such perfect human beings. If we are so different, how could this had happened? surely beneath our skins , we are one the same?

I'm somewhat confused why there are people saying that white people are from Aryan, Sirius and other star systems. How is it possible we come from many different star systems yet at different times yet be compatible with one another?
My view is that this is BS. We are all the same, or have i missed something?

Thanks for your input..
Kers

Nortreb
2nd March 2011, 11:48
A quick true story....
I'm a Creole from Mauritius now living in the UK. I am mixed between many other races. When filling application forms, i have to tick Black other (please specify lol)Many years ago i met a beautiful white English lady. between the 2 of us we created 4 perfect beautiful babies. They are not babies anymore. my youngest Son is now 13. When i look at him it's like looking back at myself in the mirror except he has green eyes and golden hair.
Me and this white woman must have been 100% compatible to be able to create such perfect human beings. If we are so different, how could this had happened? surely beneath our skins , we are one the same?

I'm somewhat confused why there are people saying that white people are from Aryan, Sirius and other star systems. How is it possible we come from many different star systems yet at different times yet be compatible with one another?

Thanks for your input..
Kers
Interesting post, Kersley!

IMHO, your question points to the "Divine Nature of Life" aka Creator/Creative Force that all sentient and insentient beings come from that is some how mixed with the term, god.

We are now in a time where this is being revealed almost daily.

The Veil is falling!

Peace

BTW I am also a wonderful mixture of races! :shocked:

Lord Sidious
2nd March 2011, 13:00
A quick true story....

Thanks for your input..
Kers

Seeing as that is my posts that have you confused, let me answer.
Remember, this is my opinion.
If we go with the idea that different alien groups came here and spliced DNA into the hominids they found there, surely your answer is that the hominid is the common link?
That hominid, or different hominids, are compatible, even if the aliens were not and we don't know that the aliens are incompatible.
And no, we are not all the same.
Take a walk down the street, open your eyes and see, don't look. How many of you will you see?
We should all be equal in the eyes of the law, but we are not all the same or otherwise we would all have gold medals in whatever olympic sport you would like to pick, mathmatical genii and so on.

If I could give you a piece of advice, just because something seems to go against your beliefs doesn't render it BS.
The fact that you state that tells me more about you than about the info.
I see many things here I don't agree with, but I don't label it BS.
I would believe you are too connected to belief systems. That is an observation, not me having a shot at you.