PDA

View Full Version : The Return

firstlook
2nd March 2011, 17:39
I just wanted to start another thread about the appreciation I have for the Camelot Project as it was when I first came upon it. No philosophical point or issue. Just a mild celebration.

I remember watching Camelot videos with coffee, a notepad, and an open couch to sprawl out on. It became a great pastime for me to download all the information. Something about this presentation and its dynamic duo really created a comfortable format for me.

My first interview I stumbled upon was The David Wilcock interview. I was hooked.

So heres to the future. No assumptions, no expectations (despite the over eager title and pic :p), just appreciation for the work.

Peace

http://i51.tinypic.com/2iruag5.jpg

johnf
2nd March 2011, 17:46
Here's to that! Camelot has helped hook me up with others who care about what is really going on in the world and know that that is plenty more going on than what meets the eye.
My opinions, even reactions to what goes on has become polarized on the side of acceptance and away from opposition.
Seeing these two on camera together should have a healing effect on the community.

Shelltower
2nd March 2011, 17:46
I second that.....I love these two~~~ Look at that look, its a deep connection!! AMy Camelot come alive stronger than ever, Together......

butcherman
2nd March 2011, 17:47
yep the same for me about 5 years ago it was a real yearning inside this frame work is really the only place to learn the truth .

Nortreb
2nd March 2011, 17:48
Really Cool!

This is really Cool, firstlook!

Peace

Shelltower
2nd March 2011, 17:48
I second that.....I love these two~~~ Look at that look, its a deep connection!! May Camelot come alive stronger than ever, Together......

Together we Stand, Divided we fall.........senior Quote from 1986....Pink Floyd.....how true it is!

king anthony
2nd March 2011, 17:49
I don't know why, but this moves me. I have not, do not and will not concern myself with nonsense - however, to witness this is not nonsense, but rather 'progress'. It is not the handshake (is it Masonic??? - I do have humor)... it is in the eyes.

benevolentcrow
2nd March 2011, 17:52
That is where I started, Bill and Kerry seemed to balance each out. Learned a lot from early on just reading not as a member.