PDA

View Full Version : The Freedom Movie 2..A Spiritual Awakening

mike1414
26th April 2010, 08:45
really enjoyed this video, hope you do too, u might be amazed...

part 1 of 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MKEv8E3gUY

peace always
mike

Vidya Moksha
26th April 2010, 12:15
mm pretty negative and depressing, was there an upbeat part?, i switched off. the subliminal messages played backwards are a bad joke (apart from the B52s which was a good joke).. listen without knowing what you are supposed to hear and its meaningless.

also many of us have never owned tvs.... and never want to

i didnt like this video.... who made it and why? i have bad vibes with this one

mike1414
26th April 2010, 13:18
mm pretty negative and depressing, was there an upbeat part?, i switched off. the subliminal messages played backwards are a bad joke (apart from the B52s which was a good joke).. listen without knowing what you are supposed to hear and its meaningless.

also many of us have never owned tvs.... and never want to

i didnt like this video.... who made it and why? i have bad vibes with this one

no worries, the freedom movie 1 was pretty good and i quite enjoyed this one too really..

as for who made it i couldnt tell you in all honesty, who cares eh...:)

ok apologies, just realised it was the wrong movie....i repeat the wrong movie....check it again...:cool: silly me

keep smiling

peace always
mike

Vidya Moksha
27th April 2010, 09:35
interesting mike, the repost is more like the links i am used to you posting :)

the former was very strange,,, and with the same title? deliberate disinfo? the former made me shiver .. i couldnt watch it...

mmmmmm

the new link has a completely different energy

mike1414
27th April 2010, 09:47
interesting mike, the repost is more like the links i am used to you posting :)

the former was very strange,,, and with the same title? deliberate disinfo? the former made me shiver .. i couldnt watch it...

mmmmmm

the new link has a completely different energy

for sure it was strange...some cheap rubbish imitation of this one i reckon. i remembered this vid a while back and it was pretty cool and full of good info so im happy we have sorted out the hiccup...and as you said, it has a different energy to it

peace always
mike

Vidya Moksha
27th April 2010, 11:37
yeas, like this new one, nice post again (eventually lol :P )