PDA

View Full Version : Umm, scuse me..

baggywrinkle
3rd March 2011, 19:01
Please forgive me for being obvious, but while the collective is busy rushing about
having dramas, your house is burning down.

Can anyone tell me where we are in the cycle below?

now back to your regularly scheduled programming

Operator
3rd March 2011, 19:36
So ... the earth is indeed hollow ! :rolleyes:

crosby
3rd March 2011, 19:41
Baggywrinkle, i think we are stuck in complacency and dependency. haven't seen much action from our nation to indicate otherwise. and i like your vid., it is quite apropos.
regards, corson

Lord Sidious
3rd March 2011, 19:53
Baggywrinkle, good post.
I would say most of the western world is about 95%+ to the tyranny part.
You know the worst part? They deserve it.
Harsh words I hear you all say, but don't panic, Uncle Sidious hasn't lost the plot.

If I came to you and told you your house was on fire, but we might be able to save it, if only we both use your water hoses and you told me to bugger off and mind my own business, then aren't you a party to your own demise?

firstlook
3rd March 2011, 20:01
If I came to you and told you your house was on fire, but we might be able to save it, if only we both use your water hoses and you told me to bugger off and mind my own business, then aren't you a party to your own demise?

I ponder this question often.

Here's question to that question. What if your neighbors house will set fire to yours. And your house will set fire to the next. and the next.

It seems the only lesson from this is that you have to take care of others in order to preserve everyones liberty. Whether they know, appreciate, and join in or not. This is what IMO is depressing the truth community. This is life.

:)

Lord Sidious
3rd March 2011, 20:08

Here's question to that question. What if your neighbors house will set fire to yours. And your house will set fire to the next. and the next.

It seems the only lesson from this is that you have to take care of others in order to preserve everyones liberty. Whether they know, appreciate, and join in or not. This is what IMO is depressing the truth community. This is life.

Excellent question and what you are asking is best put like this; The good of the many, often outweighs the good of the few.
I say often, because not all rules are set in concrete.
In this situation as you describe it, I would warn all the other neighbours to take care of themselves and not worry about the neighbourhood nugget.

Calz
3rd March 2011, 20:26
Please forgive me for being obvious, but while the collective is busy rushing about
having dramas, your house is burning down.

Can anyone tell me where we are in the cycle below?

now back to your regularly scheduled programming

Reluctant as I am to watch FOX news ... last night i was so weary at work on my break I happened to watch glenn beck.

He put up those same stats.

Of more interest (at least to me) was his linking of the WIKILEAKS link to each and every county in the mideast experiencing "revolution".

I don't follow too closely ... but it *would seem* as though wikileaks is really a controlled mechanism and not the "real deal" it claims to be.

What it "revealed" about the usa is limited ... ISREAL is incredibly absence in "accountability".

Yet here we have wikileaks about this country then the next ... consequently followed by riots in this county then the next.

Smell anything here Avalonians???

Operator
3rd March 2011, 20:33

Good and logical observation, however ...
I am stunned more and more lately that this is exactly how TPTB justify their actions and we start agreeing with them.
They will tell you "We did show it to you once didn't we ? And you were too stupid to read the signs and do something about it. So you deserve it."

firstlook
3rd March 2011, 20:34

Excellent question and what you are asking is best put like this; The good of the many, often outweighs the good of the few.
I say often, because not all rules are set in concrete.
In this situation as you describe it, I would warn all the other neighbours to take care of themselves and not worry about the neighbourhood nugget.

It seems this is a contradiction though. Surely whats good for the many is just as good for the few. And whats good for the few is just as good for the many.

Perhaps its semantics, but I think the issue of the truth movement is pointing out how there are no "real" differing needs. All the politics of who knows whats best, really does divide people on between "right and wrong" and simply "what needs to be done".

So in this case I would have to disagree, and simply try to put out the fire for the nugget neighbor, even if he is protesting and fighting the help.

This of course is a test of character. Never easy and always a struggle.

"Life is suffering."
-Buddha

Chuck
3rd March 2011, 20:40
Thanks all for your thoughts. Because I think we are now in the Revolution stage... I think WE are setting our neighbors house on fire lol! (collective human consciousness against PTW)

... don't worry neighbors... the rocket launcher codes are stored in my liquor cabinet.

Lord Sidious
3rd March 2011, 23:32

Good and logical observation, however ...
I am stunned more and more lately that this is exactly how TPTB justify their actions and we start agreeing with them.
They will tell you "We did show it to you once didn't we ? And you were too stupid to read the signs and do something about it. So you deserve it."

Not the same though.
They are causing the problem, not trying to solve a problem outside of their making.