PDA

View Full Version : Leuren Moret

Chrononaut
3rd March 2011, 19:14
Hi folks,

Whistleblowing scientist Leuren Moret reveals Googles shocking ongoing plans and technology advances, including advanced DNA mapping and profiling of the general population, as we hurtle toward a total cradle-to-grave post Orwellian nightmare world of total police state control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n37kMaIfRvw&feature=player_embedded

Namaste,

Chrononaut.

astrid
22nd March 2011, 00:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxmeOqYtB0

Independent scientist Leuren Moret, whose 2004 landmark article in the Japan Times unmasked lies and distortions by government and company officials that led to the construction of nuclear power plants in seismically dangerous areas, has declared in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the "Japan earthquake and "accidents" at the Fukushima's 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

Swami
22nd March 2011, 00:58

Independent scientist Leuren Moret, whose 2004 landmark article in the Japan Times unmasked lies and distortions by government and company officials that led to the construction of nuclear power plants in seismically dangerous areas, has declared in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the "Japan earthquake and "accidents" at the Fukushima's 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6299&viewfull=1#post6299

Mystique
22nd March 2011, 04:16
Thank you for posting this Astrid, I just came across it myself. It is the best information out there right now about what is going on.

Houman
22nd March 2011, 04:34

5WxmeOqYtB0

TigaHawk
22nd March 2011, 04:54
I dont think it's as complex as that.

I think the reason for those plants beign built were they were - because thet builders thought they could overcome, or build something "better, stronger, more durable" than what nature cuodl throw at them.

And they were right - to a certain extent. The plants were not damaged by the earthquake much at all - the buildings performed to their "earthquake-proof" specs remarcably well.

It was the tidal wave caused by the earthquake that *beep* those two nuke plants up.

Good job Human Arrogance?

Jean-Luc
22nd March 2011, 09:23

QUICK BULLET POINT SUMMARY (may contain small errors, please check original video)

Was this 2011 Japan earthquake a tectonic attack?
(including other recent major earthquakes 2008 China, 2010 Haiti, 2010 Chile)

Evidence indicates it was a modified natural earthquake
Tectonic warfare, part of the HAARP earth-based, sea-based, space-based system under the cover of star wars and missile defense, to weaponize the energy inherent to natural disasters

Historically man developed

Chemical energy: the Chinese and the gun powder
Nuclear energy: Manhattan project: pretty messy, not politically correct, very unpopular
Tectonic/Weather/Mind Control/Missile Defense

The US Space Conservation Act, Oct. 2001, HR 2977 = best official document describing the HAARP system in a nutshell, also including chemtrails (part of the HAARP system, act as of electromagnetic mirror).
See also http://www.peaceinspace.org for explanation on HAARP

Other indications of a military warfare

On September 2001, 10: FEMA predicted for 3 disasters

A terrorist event in a city: 9/11 was next day.
A hurricane disaster in New Orleans: Katrina happened in 2005. There exist images of NASA that show an ionizing beam of energy coming down from space into the edge of hurricane Katrina (…). There are many reasons to believe that HAARP was used on both 911 and Katrina
Earthquake disaster on the West Coast: either this is Japan, or a yet to come earthquake on the West Coast

The 9.0 earthquake is off scale, the first one of this magnitude in 150 years. This is another flag.
There was a strange behavior of the US authorities when Japan announced the 9.0-9.1 earthquake.
The US said it was 6.7, then 7.1, then 7.3, then 7.9, then 8.9 …and then a week later it was 9.0.
So this all seems to be a very politicized “scientific” assessment (as Scientists have the sensor data).

Leuron Moret as the spokesperson of 90 years scientist Marian Falk (orth ?)

Marian Falk is the ex-Manhattan project Los Alamos/Livermore scientist responsible for the success of the H-bomb.
She called him up (best friend of her). (She has been in 50 countries for the last 10 years)
“I never supported atmospheric testing”
How much energy was released in this earthquake?
Falk made calculations for 2 days and came up with this answer: 1 million combined (Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear explosions.
As tremendous pockets of energy collects in fault, every fault must now adjust. She is sure we will have another major (7 to 8) earthquake in this zone for a number of months.

Radioactive pollution

Radiations will be released over Japan and the whole of the Northern hemisphere
What happened is this.
There is a backup cooling system. An hour after the earthquake came the tsunami. The diesel pumps in the basement when swamped. There was no cooling system (at all) until the next night. A reactor goes into meltdown 90 minutes after cooling stops, i.e. those reactors that were in operational mode went into meltdown.
The problem started when water started coming in contact with the fuel pallets (6% uranium), water reacted and created zirconium oxide + hydrogen. The roof exploded and the water started leaking from the reactor. There is a huge radioactive cloud of which we have no idea. This is equivalent to what comes out of a bomb when it explodes.
The 72 pounds per rod x 60 rods x 400 assemblies per unit is equivalent to 96.000 nuclear bombs per reactor (Editor Note: totaling approx. 15.000 fuel rods in all 6 reactors at Fukushima).
And there are another 600.000 spend fuel rods in cooling pools on the Fukushima site. This is complete insanity. There was no margin of security in the design of this setup.

California Bay Area

She lives there
There have been HAARP signatures such tornado/vortex on March 18, 2011 + very heavy chemtrails.
Anomalous heavy rain for the last 10 days (1 inch a day or so, for a normal 40 inch/year)
Purpose: max fall out on population?
This Friday (March 18, 2011) arrival of radiation are extremely dangerous
The Fukushima smoke 300 feet off the ground is transported at low altitude in the troposphere = the most turbulent part of the atmosphere. Almost 100 % will be rained down in the 2-3 months (contrary to nuclear bombs tests that go high up in the
As such, we are living in the most efficient form of nuclear war.

US West Coast: Diablo Canyon (San Luis)

Same situation in California and in Japan, with 2 nuclear plants near the sea side (San Diego and San Luis)
San Andreas Fault: same sort of subduction zone
She is very concerned about the possibility of something similar
Geologist Jim Berkland, predict earthquake March 19-26, 2011
She knows him
Very interesting man
Very good at prediction
His technique: tide charts + looking at animals (including lost pets in the newspapers)
Change in the EMF 2-3 days before an earthquake
Stress in the fault zone: sheets of electrons shooting up 100 miles in the atmosphere (astronaut saw these in space)
The Chinese use crickets in cages
Beaching of whales in Sumatra
Tsunami in Thailand: very few animals were injured, they had flown away
Jim Berkland:

October, March and April = months of the biggest earthquakes
March 19-26: full moon, + equinox tide + ocean tides

Cui bono ?

Usually the bank(st)ers...

Personnal note : I still find it hard to swallow. What's the escape gate for them and their family to avoid radiation in case of major radioactive buildup in the Northern hemisphere?

Final Word

I can hardly believe what is happening
I can’t even describe the terror that I felt for the last 10 days in this disaster in Japan
It’s a new form of warfare
It’s much much much venal, malicious and efficient
We are now controlled by a totalitarian scientific oligarchy
I’s up to us to stop these people because they are exterminating the human and animal population on the entire planet

What can the individual person do in terms of diet?

Iodine, we (in the US) are starving in iodine
Seaweed in health and herb shops
Tincture of iodine, you can even pit it directly onto your neck close to your thyroid
Eating Miso soup and highly colored fruits and vegetables
Steam baths and/or infrared saunas because they make you sweat and cause the toxins to escape through the skin.
Reverse osmosis water filter, removes lots of the radiation from the water
Becoming more aware

Jean-Luc
22nd March 2011, 11:52
What are you guys thinking of the possibility of this being a deliberate act of warfare?
I have a problem with the very idea of purposely polluting the whole Northern hemisphere which would arm just anyone in the global elite as much as anybody else.
Things just don't add up for me.

Muzz
22nd March 2011, 11:58
Hi Folks
This is a very important interview. Some more info here .
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16563-Is-California-Next&p=181379&viewfull=1#post181379

Many thanks for the summary Jean Luc

Calz
22nd March 2011, 14:07
Thank You button does no justice here.

Astrid and Mystique thanks for a most excellent find. Anyone who has not seen this yet should take the time.

Jean-Luc thanks for the "bullet points".

As far as "things not adding up" consider that if this indeed the "end game" then the sociopaths are either in the process of heading to the property they have long ago purchased in the southern hemisphere or else hitting their underground bunkers. And those at/close to the top care not what happens even to the "middle managers" and "minions" who have been faithful to the negative path. Cannon fodder?

As always ... imho.

Jean-Luc
22nd March 2011, 15:10
I can't refrain from thinking that this "hitting their underground basis" argument is simply too far-fetched. Think about this. Would this nuclear event really scale up in terms of radiations, this could potentially pollute the whole Northern Hemisphere (and why not beyond) for thousands of years. I can't see any point in doing such a thing deliberately unless some crazy people really love speleology for the rest of their life, and the life of their off-springs. Non-sense!

Yes, I thought about the Southern Hemisphere for a SMALL bunch of these, but come on : look around you, does this make any sense at any sort of large scale ?! Non-sense to me too.

Hervé
22nd March 2011, 16:24
I can't refrain from thinking that this "hitting their underground basis" argument is simply too far-fetched. Think about this. Would this nuclear event really scale up in terms of radiations, this could potentially pollute the whole Northern Hemisphere (and why not beyond) for thousands of years. I can't see any point in doing such a thing deliberately unless some crazy people really love speleology for the rest of their life, and the life of their off-springs. Non-sense!

Yes, I thought about the Southern Hemisphere for a SMALL bunch of these, but come on : look around you, does this make any sense at any sort of large scale ?! Non-sense to me too.

Hi Jean-Luc!

Non-sense to you from your own make-up; however, a psycho doesn't think that way whether alone or as a bunch. Take the small scale examples of families being wiped out by one of those who ends killing him/herself last. Murder-suicide it's called.

Their moto: "Après nous: la fin du monde!" Even though they worked on "Alternative 1, 2 and 3," in an attempt to escape the Earth changes while making the best of it. Remember the infamous "Never let a good catastrophe go to waste?"

To them this planet is just an overflowing ant hill and they want to be done with the ants.... Now, is it far-fetched to consider two waring bunches of those psychos fighting each other?

See this article:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/barrretttwilightofpsychopaths21aug08.shtml

That would give you an idea on the make-up of those involved.

Calz
22nd March 2011, 16:57

Your opinions and reality paradym are certainly no less valid than anyone else's. If you buy into the many timelines then perhaps every paradym has some validity?

Speaking of "crazy people" ... many of the sociopaths that are the pawns leading our illusionary nation states into what they hope, expect and are working towards is armageddon and biblical revelation end of the world sort of stuff.

That certainly doesn't "make sense" either ... at least to me :)

I would add that all those *missing trillions $$$* ... a good chunk of that went to DUMBs (bunkers). They have been building them ALL OVER the globe for many many years now. Not conspiracy stuff ... lots of documentation on that one.

Initially it was under the pretense of "continuity of government" in the cold war era.

Stories have surfaced (from memory ... sorry no links) of finding PREVIOUS underground spaces from years gone by (previous cycles).

I agree with your logic ... but consider all the *DEPLETED URANIUM* already floating around the northern hemisphere.

Half life of what ... into the millions of years???

Does that make sense???

Any of that going on in the southern hemisphere???

Why not???

Just wondering :)

Hervé
22nd March 2011, 17:25

Why not???

In the current state of the Earth, there is a separation of wind circulation at the equator between North and South hemisphere. Coriolis kind of stuff.

However, if there is a physical pole shift... what would the new "northern" hemisphere encompass?

Just wondering as well:)

Ba-ba-Ra
22nd March 2011, 17:39

I agree, it doesn't make sense, and yet the facts seem to be telling us otherwise (as you pointed out in your bullet post above). I, like you Jean-Luc , am stymied. I will add: is it a coincidence that Obama & wife are in the S. Hemisphere right now? I don't know about his girls. Even though Congress is complaining that he shouldn't have started the bombing over Libya while not in the U.S.

One explanation I heard: Is that many of TPTB at least in U.S. are radical Christians who believe literally in the Bible and to them the event of the Apocalypse is a good thing - and I suppose they believe they will all go to Heaven. Hard to wrap my mind around that, but as was pointed out above, sociopaths or psychopaths don't think like normal people.

What Can We Do
I think that's the BIG question for us and perhaps this requires a new thread. Some years back I read a book called "Electrons,The Building Blocks of the Universe." It explained how we can use Electrons as our servants so to speak. If enough of us can learn to do this and understand the principle, we can create the reality we want. And it will be supported at this time, as the Universe is now emerging into Unity Consciousness. While it's easy to say: Stay out of the fear when we are looking at the facts, but it is our challenge. It helps me when I keep reminding myself, we are not our bodies and our true selves, our spirits, are always safe.

Let us keep exploring this matter.

Jean-Luc
22nd March 2011, 19:15
I agree with your logic ... but consider all the *DEPLETED URANIUM* already floating around the northern hemisphere.

Does that make sense???

Why not???

Yes I am quite aware of this depleted uranium absolute insane topic. I tend not to buy the idea that this was actually MEANT to kill / injure / make sick as many people as possible in those areas where it has been used extensively for the last 2 decades. I think this has more to do with a more prosaic short term view of maximizing profits large profits while producing very "efficient" weapons.

Here we are talking about something different. If there is a true intention of spoiling a extended area of the world (like a large part of the Northern hemisphere for example), to me, THIS really does not make any sense.

Eugenits might want to get rid of a good chunk of the world population (we are being told), but they probably want to keep the place sane for themselves on the long run and avoid living like rats in their holes for the next 1000 years.

Just an idea... :)

Swami
22nd March 2011, 20:04
What are you guys thinking of the possibility of this being a deliberate act of warfare?
I have a problem with the very idea of purposely polluting the whole Northern hemisphere which would arm just anyone in the global elite as much as anybody else.

Check this Jean Luc:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?816-HAARP-ring-over-Belgium-15th-of-March-2011

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 20:12
so you think turning up CERN had everything to do with the China Quake on top of these rings?

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 20:17
the Radiation Burst was meant to wipe a large part of Asia's population out, not just America with the Tsunami that would have popped the Colorado relief valve, Super Volcano... so looking to Europe on this does make sense...

Swami
22nd March 2011, 20:19
so you think turning up CERN had everything to do with the China Quake on top of these rings?

I think the Illuminati is protecting their "children" by using HAARP and leading away the radioactivity coming from Japans nuclear disaster which is btw much graver than many in here can imagine. Its a trillion times more toxic than is told........

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 20:21
what do you think of the Radiation they found 100 yards offshore, have they been burying rods under the surface?

Swami
22nd March 2011, 20:26
what do you think of the Radiation they found 100 yards offshore, have they been burying rods under the surface?

I think them fuelrods are everywhere after several of those plants blew up with tremendous force.....
Go read up here a bit Rock, situation is WAY graver than is been told by MSM

http://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 20:27
here's a spin for all of you...

Obama announced being in favor of going to a global currency headed by the IMF how long before the quake?

(it was here since 97, old article)

Michel Camdessus, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), announced today that the IMF’s Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific will be located in Tokyo. The establishment of the office reflects the substantial, and growing, importance of the economies of the region in the global economy.

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 20:33
it was being discussed long before the earthquake, but formally announced after...

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/478/4...s_markets.html

US backing for world currency stuns markets
12 March 2011 21:47
US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

The dollar plunged instantly against the euro, yen, and sterling as the comments flashed across trading screens. David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance...

haarp a friend and we will rip the rug out from under all of you in the Federal reserve...

this disaster could have wiped out America, the white hats are rolling up the sleeves...

Swami
22nd March 2011, 20:45
Japan Quake Map

http://www.japanquakemap.com/#

Swami
22nd March 2011, 20:48
Radiation Measurement Units - International (SI) System and Online converter

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6168&viewfull=1#post6168

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 21:05
this is the RADs map for America...

Rads map (https://cdxnode64.epa.gov/radnet-public/showMap.do)

levels haven't been changing since I started watching a few days ago...

Swami
22nd March 2011, 21:10

It dosn't measure the real toxic stuff Rock, check these

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6195&viewfull=1#post6195

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6196&viewfull=1#post6196

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 21:10
Gamma Energy Range 7 Gross(CPM) is the only one that seems to be rising...

we also are being hit by a space storm so not sure if that does anything to measurements

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 21:14

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6195&viewfull=1#post6195

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6196&viewfull=1#post6196

at the top it says potential release on the blue/purple map...

They controlled the plants from meltdown so not sure if this ever came to pass...

can you toss up the map here quick...

Swami
22nd March 2011, 21:18
Gamma Energy Range 7 Gross(CPM) is the only one that seems to be rising...

we also are being hit by a space storm so not sure if that does anything to measurements

Dont believe the MSM Rock, they are lying like theirs no tomorrow.......

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6496&viewfull=1#post6496

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6462&viewfull=1#post6462

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?462-BREAKING-NEWS-Japan-Nuclear-Crisis&p=6248&viewfull=1#post6248

¤=[Post Update]=¤

at the top it says potential release on the blue/purple map...

They controlled the plants from meltdown so not sure if this ever came to pass...

can you toss up the map here quick...

This one....?
http://transport.nilu.no/browser/fpv_fuku?fpp=conc_Xe-133_0_;region=DMANC1

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 21:20
out of 150 workers inside the plants, only 23 have been treated for radiation poisoning, so don't get too afraid of the fallout...

I'm curious, since baking soda binds to the radiated particles, why isn't a massive dump of it sprayed out so as it settles it is absorbed above the soil?

can it be used in the ocean?

can it be air dropped to absorb clouds?

majapahit
22nd March 2011, 21:31
it is

'they' are pathologically insane
.. has been deduced from years of analysis
.. that's the level of Clinton, Bush etc
.. they think Lucifer has the right of way, because such is proven by - harsh - Nature
.. their believe in reincarnation .. and the wicked servant of Lucifer will be rewarded
.. they do not care to die
.. hence their obsession with the 'perfect soldier', a suicidal maniac

.. it may be the case, that the top Uber Illiminati (the Bloodlines) can protect themselves from about anything, black science being decades ahead (they themselves boast '1000s' of years ahead, which is a load of Brag of course)

it takes a while .. took me years
its flabbergasting indeed

this world is a lot more crazy than any SF on the tele .. :nod:

N.B. find Benjamin Fulford's posts on this disaster .. he corroborates nuclear devices .. though many people think him crazy (and sometimes I do too .. his info sometimes 'hearsay' to put it mildly) .. he just brings crazy news to a disbelieving world

N.B.B. never mind the postulation about how bad (10x Chernobil) or not bad ('news about radiation in Tokyo is not true') this disaster is ..

the main stream media are full blown crazy at this moment ..
.. whoring themselves to many masters at the same time
.. and the damage only be assessed after the facts

(I kelp myself 3x daily, it feels good, must be healthy :smokin:)

ulli
22nd March 2011, 21:35
all those maps must come from some personal agenda...the French one being the most obvious, with their choice of colour, haha...
whoever knows the most would be carting their family and relatives to underground bunkers now if it were really dangerous...and that would leak to their friends via Facebook...

Mapmakers must know something about colour and art, and the manipulative effect on the viewer
Just look at some of the variation in weather maps with the different networks, fearmongerers using the most dramatic

Swami
22nd March 2011, 21:39
all those maps must come from some personal agenda...the French one being the most obvious, with their choice of colour, haha...
whoever knows the most would be carting their family and relatives to underground bunkers now if it were really dangerous...and that would leak to their friends via Facebook...

Mapmakers must know something about colour and art, and the manipulative effect on the viewer
Just look at some of the variation in weather maps with the different networks, fearmongerers using the most dramatic

Breath in, breath out
Sleep tight

Rocky_Shorz
22nd March 2011, 21:50
check out this link...

RADs lvl in Japan (http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpark30.wakwak.com%2F~weather%2Fgeiger_index.html&act=url)

1 micro-sievert/hr in Tokyo right now

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://imgs.xkcd.com/blag/radiation.png

Swami
22nd March 2011, 21:54
check out this link...

RADs lvl in Japan (http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpark30.wakwak.com%2F~weather%2Fgeiger_index.html&act=url)

1 micro-sievert/hr in Tokyo right now

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://imgs.xkcd.com/blag/radiation.png

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=4870

Hughe
22nd March 2011, 21:55
8,000 Scientists are working on to create a black hole bomb (Mass bomb) at CERN?

Mass bomb (a black hole). Bigger version of HAARP that triggers the condition of infinite field of energy in space.

E = Mass x C*C
Mass = E / (C*C)

These scientists are creating abnormal condition on Earth without any methods to stop.
When it's out of control, the Earth is gone?

This is pure insanity.

We need take our power back!!!!

Swami
22nd March 2011, 21:59
8,000 Scientists are working on to create a black hole bomb (Mass bomb) at CERN?

Mass bomb (a black hole). Bigger version of HAARP that triggers the condition of infinite field of energy in space.

E = Mass x C*C
Mass = E / (C*C)

These scientists are creating abnormal condition on Earth without any methods to stop.
When it's out of control, the Earth is gone?

This is pure insanity.

We need take our power back!!!!

LHC restarts->9 earthquake: Why?
http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=231

jjl
22nd March 2011, 22:09
Breath in, breath out
Sleep tight
Now now...swami

Calz
23rd March 2011, 01:15

Why not???

In the current state of the Earth, there is a separation of wind circulation at the equator between North and South hemisphere. Coriolis kind of stuff.

However, if there is a physical pole shift... what would the new "northern" hemisphere encompass?
Just wondering as well:)

Lol - I had the same thought today :)

Not suggesting we are going to have a (physical) pole shift but it has happened before not only here but other planets in the solar system as well.

Talk about poetic justice and karma ... but, of course, just amusing conjecture :)

Calz
23rd March 2011, 01:23

Does that make sense???

Why not???

Yes I am quite aware of this depleted uranium absolute insane topic. I tend not to buy the idea that this was actually MEANT to kill / injure / make sick as many people as possible in those areas where it has been used extensively for the last 2 decades. I think this has more to do with a more prosaic short term view of maximizing profits large profits while producing very "efficient" weapons.

Here we are talking about something different. If there is a true intention of spoiling a extended area of the world (like a large part of the Northern hemisphere for example), to me, THIS really does not make any sense.

Eugenits might want to get rid of a good chunk of the world population (we are being told), but they probably want to keep the place sane for themselves on the long run and avoid living like rats in their holes for the next 1000 years.

"They" are in possession of extraordinary suppressed technologies of all sorts.

Perhaps "they" either can protect themselves or even have the means to "clean up" when the time comes?

Calz
23rd March 2011, 14:11

Does that make sense???

Why not???

Perhaps "they" either can protect themselves or even have the means to "clean up" when the time comes?

Forgive me responding to my own post but talk about synchronicity!!!

Check out 29 minutes into the Redice Hoagland interview where he states that the technology to reduce radiation by half (in otherwise 6 million year half life) has been done in 20 minutes as demonstrated on mainstream!!!

WHAT???

:faint2: :faint2: :faint2:

I guess that should be incorporated into this (and other radiation related) thread(s). Or perhaps I am the only one on the planet that had not heard of that???

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16951-Hoagy-on-Red-Ice-Uploaded-on-March-22nd-2011

Rocky_Shorz
23rd March 2011, 17:13
well once you understand radiation is absorbed into baking soda through binding it isn't so hard to imagine they have something far more advanced to do it even quicker...

gardunk
23rd March 2011, 18:40
Article: Scientist Leuren Moret - Japan earthquake and nuclear "accident" are tectonic nuclear warfare

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 21-Mar-2011 23:24:32

In Response To: Video: Scientist Leuren Moret - Japan earthquake and nuclear "accident" are tectonic nuclear warfare (Rayelan)

Scientist: Japan earthquake, nuke “accident” are tectonic nuclear warfare
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/scientist-japan-earthquake-nuke-accident-are-tectonic-nuclear-warfare
Independent scientist Leuren Moret, whose 2004 landmark article in the Japan Times unmasked lies and distortions by government and company officials that led to the construction of nuclear power plants in seismically dangerous areas, has declared in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the “Japan earthquake and “accidents” at the Fukushima’s 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
In her May 23, 2004 Japan Times article, Japan's deadly game of nuclear roulette, Ms. Leuren predicted, “It is not a question of whether or not a nuclear disaster will occur in Japan; it is a question of when it will occur. Like the former Soviet Union after Chernobyl, Japan will become a country suffering from radiation sickness destroying future generations, and widespread contamination of agricultural areas will ensure a public-health disaster. Its economy may never recover.”
Japan earthquake triggered by HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapon, to cause nuclear radiation mega leaks
Now, in an exclusive interview released March 20, 2011, independent scientist has set out the multiple reasons why the Japan earthquake was most plausibly conditioned and triggered by a HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapon, to cause Chernobyl-like nuclear radiation mega leaks that, according to a report by the Swedish government, will be distributed over the entire Northern hemisphere of the planet.
Among the various aspects of the Japan earthquake discussed by Ms. Moret that fit the profile of a HAARP-triggered earthquake system are:
• The earthquake intensity and characteristics; the deliberate confusion by the U.S. around the scale of the earthquake;
• The foreshadowing sale of Japan Westinghouse (controlled by Rockefeller interests) in 2006 to Hitachi and other interests;
• The use of the Stuxnet virus in the Fukushima plant to cause the malfunctions of the cooling pumps and valves, thereby creating the dangerous radiation releases;
• The creation of HAARP-related vortex clouds over the San Francisco, CA Bay Area on March 18, 2011 to trigger a heavy rain out of the radiation from the first Fukushima plant explosion onto the population, food and ecology of the Bay area.
Watch interview with independent scientist Leuren Moret demonstrating Japan earthquake, nuke “accident” are tectonic nuclear warfare
Readers can watch the interview with Leuren Moret embedded in the article above or at the URL below:
The Stuxnet virus caused the Fukushima post-earthquake disaster
Ms. Moret indicated that a new cybervirus was found in Japan. The Stuxnet virus is designed to attack off-line servers via USB memory sticks
The Stuxnet virus was designed to cause malfunction in the Siemens controllers that are used in some nuke plants. Fukushima had the same Siemens controllers that Stuxnet was designed for. The Stuxnet virus was also used by Israeli intelligence – Mossad - to destroy the Bushar nuclear-related centrifuges in Iran.
Ms. Moret stated, “The trouble after the earthquake was that the pumps and valves and controllers malfunctioned so the workers could not get the pumps working. This just adds to the HAARP earthquake and much more evidence that it was a false flag HAARP event.”
Energy released by Japan HAARP earthquake equals 1 million nuclear bombs
During the interview, radiation expert Leuren Moret, who was an expert witness with the Tokyo International Tribunal for War Crimes in Afghanistan, reveals the calculations of a former Manhattan scientist that the Japan earthquake – a HAARP weapon of mass destruction – released approximately the energy equivalent to one million nuclear bombs.
Exposed spent rods in cooling ponds releasing radiation equivalent to 92,000 bombs per unit (total 4 units)
In the interview, radiation expert Leuren Moret also reveals calculations she developed regarding the amount of radiation being released by spent fuel rods that were being stored in cooling pools above each of the 6 reactors of the Fukushima plant. Spent fuel rods from each unit of the Fukushima plant are releasing the equivalent of 92,000 nuclear bombs, Ms. Moret calculates. Each unit has 400 assemblies of spent fuel rods, with 60 spent fuel rod for each assembly. Each individual rod holds 72 pounds uranium, as opposed to a 20-pound uranium payload for a nuclear bomb.
This radiation from 4 units time 92,000 nuclear bombs is now being released into the troposphere, and traveling at below 300 feet altitude over Japan and the western United States.
HAARP-triggered rainout of Bay Area, California on March 18, 2011
During her interview, HAARP expert Leuren Moret notes the strange vortex clouds that appeared over the Bay Area, California the night of March 18, 2011, bringing large scale rains that night and continual predicted rains the week of March 21.
These HAARP-induced rains, Ms. Moret indicated, are for the purpose of intentionally causing the rainout of the first batch of serious radiation from the Fukushima nuclear plant explosions upon the people, food crops, and ecology of the Bay Area.
Japan HAARP earthquake of future Diablo Canyon HAARP quake/nuke event may be FEMA 3rd "predicted event"
Ms. Moret notes that on September 10, 2001, FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) "predicted" 3 future catastrophes on the U.S. continent, two of which (the false flag operations of 9/11 and hurrican Katrina) have occured and have been HAARP-related events.
One source notes, "In 2001, the Federal Emergency Management Agency ranked the most likely and deadly disasters that could befall the United States. The top three were a terrorist attack on New York, an earthquake in San Francisco and a hurricane in New Orleans. The list was announced at a FEMA conference on Sept. 10. The next day was 9/11."
"This news is so incredible that we need to stop right here, so we can accurately understand what we have just been told. On September 10, 2001, FEMA accurately "predicted" three" most likely and deadly disasters that could befall the United States". These deadly disasters foretold were:
"1) Terrorist attack on New York - The HAARP-directed false flag operation of 9/11
"2) A hurricane in New Orleans - The HAARP-enhanced and steered Katrina hurricane
"3) An earthquake in San Francisco - This HAARP-triggered event has yet to occur."
Ms. Moret notes that the false flag events of 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina have occurred and have both been HAARP-triggered events. She states that the Japan HAARP earthquake, with its nuclear warfare targeted on the west coat of the U.S., could be the 3rd FEMA "predicted" false flag operation. A HAARP earthquake around the San Onofre and Diablo Canyon nuclear plants in California could also be foreshadowed by the Japan HAARP earthquake, and be the 3rd event that the intelligent behind HAARP has in store for the population and ecology of the U.S.
Please see:
9/11 & HAARP:
https://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/scientist-directed-energy-weapons-turned-world-trade-center-into-nanoparticles-on-9-11
Katrina & HAARP:
www.peaceinspace.org
Japan HAARP earthquake congruent with Leuren Moret findings on China, Haiti, Chile earthquakes
These findings on the Japan HAARP earthquake/nuke tectonic attack are congruent with Leuren Moret findings on the May 2008 China, January 2010 Haiti, and February 2010 Chile earthquakes, all of which have been found to be tectonic attacks with covert political and financial agendas.
For a series of science-based interviews and articles demonstrating that each of the above earthquakes are in fact HAARP-triggered tectonic warfare attacks, please visit
www.peaceinspace.org
Japan HAARP earthquake congruent with the Clifford Carnicom findings on HAARP/aerosol-chemtrails tectonic weapons system application
Likewise, findings on the Japan HAARP earthquake/nuke tectonic attack are congruent with the Clifford Carnicom findings on HAARP/aerosol-chemtrails tectonic weapons attacks.
Clifford E. Carnicom, an acknowledged expert since 1999 on the global covert spraying of aerosols into the atmosphere operation (also known as “Chemtrails”), stated in an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webrereleased March 1, 2011 that the covert aerosol-spraying operation had transformed the Earth’s atmosphere into a plasma for carrying out weaponized applications such as bio-warfare (including Morgellons disease), electromagnetic operations such as HAARP, weather warfare, tectonic (earthquake) warfare, mind control, advanced surveillance technology, and detection of advanced propulsion technology including UFOs.
The over-all purpose of this covert operation of spraying aerosols into the atmosphere and converting it into plasma was to achieve “absolute control” over the global human population. This total control is accomplished using the combined effects of seven weapons-like applications that use the plasma-like atmosphere with weaponized effects on the environment, the biosphere and the human population.
Although Mr. Carnicom prefers to use the term “aerosols”, the global covert operation spraying of aerosols into the atmosphere is also known as the “chemtrails program”.
In a Jan. 10, 2011 assessment of the current impact of the global aerosol-spraying program, Mr. Carnicom stated, “The vitality and viability of human existence and life on this planet, as it has been known to exist, is under threat.”
In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Mr. Carnicom details seven weapons applications of the covert global sprayed aerosols program that are being used to carry out over-all the goal of “absolute control” over the global human population.
These seven weapons applications of the sprayed aerosols include tectonic (earthquake) warfare, and are the following:
1. Biological operations, including the use of apparent bio-warfare, such as Morgellons disease, in the sprayed aerosols, constituting war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide under the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court and the Geneva conventions.
2. Military Operations, such as advanced radar applications, anti-missile Star Wars applications.
3. Electromagnetic Operations, including HAARP directed energy scalar weapons and mind control weapons applications, constituting war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide under the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court and the Geneva conventions.
4. Environmental modification and weather wars. Mr. Carnicom stated he has concluded that the covert aerosol-spraying program has transformed the atmosphere of the planet into plasma capable of sustaining weaponized applications since its acceleration in 1999. This constitutes a violation of the 1978 Treaty against Modification of the Environment.
5. Geophysical operations, including tectonic (earthquake) warfare, constituting war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide under the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court and the Geneva conventions.
6. An advanced surveillance system capable of covert surveillance of the entire human population.
The 3-article series on the HAARP/Aerosol-chemtrails weapons system by Alfred Lambremont Webre can be found at:
Expert: Chemtrails are global covert operation for total control, detecting UFOs
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/expert-chemtrails-are-global-covert-operation-for-total-control-detecting-ufos
Chemtrails are global covert operation for earthquake and weather warfare-Part 2
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/chemtrails-are-global-covert-operation-for-total-control-detecting-ufos-part-2
Chemtrails are global covert operation for mind control-Part 3
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/chemtrails-are-global-covert-operation-for-total-control-detecting-ufos-part-3
Leuren Moret provides some home and diet remedies for combatting nuclear radiation
Toward the end of the interview, Leuren Moret also provides home and diet remedies that individuals and families can use in combatting nuclear radiation, including chlorella (chlorophyll), Miso soup, seaweed, greens, and dark vegetables.
Banning HAARP and Chemtrails: The use of the law to protect the population, food supply and ecology of the planet
Radiation and HAARP expert Leuren Moret notes that there was one prior attempt to ban the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapon of mass destruction. That was in a bill H.R. 2977, introduced into the U.S. Congress in October 2001 by U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio), and withdrawn by Kucinich himself for no just reason almost immediately after introduction, thereby undercutting any efforts to legislate a ban on HAARP and aerosol/chemtrails for the past decade 2001-2011.
H.R. 2977 was a bill banning space-based weapons, and as soon as Rep. Kucinich's office discovered that H.R. 2977 also banned the HAARP-chemtrails weapons system (which technically are a space-based weapons system of mass destruction), he ordered his staff to withdraw H.R. 2977 and to submit a substitute bill that did not mention HAARP and Chemtrails. The HAARP-chemtrails weapons system had intentionally been included by this reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre, who drafted the original HR 2977 as introduced by Rep. Dennis Kucinich.
Rep. Dennis Kucinich ordered H.R. 2977 to be withdrawn, despite the fact that the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapons system is a space-based weapons system one of whose principal applications is space warfare. There was no consultation with this reporter or with any of the anti-HAARP or anti-aerosol/chemtrail constituency behind H.R. 2977. Rep. Dennis Kucinich acted apparently upon some other factor that commitment to ban the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapon of mass destruction in gutting HR 2977. To date, Rep. Kucinich has reportedly even refused to meet with anti-HAARP and anti-aerosol/chemtrails activists seeking a legislative ban of the HAARP Chemtrails weapons system, thus gatekeeping and blocking any legistative ban on this weapons system.
Rep. Dennis Kucinich's actions in destroying the HR 2977 bill banning the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapons system left open the HAARP system to carry out significant destruction of populations and infrastructure in the 2005 Katrina Hurricane, the 2008 Myanmar Cyclone, the 2008 China Earthquake, the 2010 Haiti Earthquake, the 2010 Chile Earthquake, and now the 2011 Japan HAARP quake/nuke false flag attack.
With Rep. Dennis Kucinich's killing of a bill explicitly banning the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapons system just a month after its use on the World Trade Center in New York City at the false flag operation of September 11, 2001, that move effectively has shut out any legislation to ban HAARP and/or aerosols/chemtrails since 2001, as many anti-HAARP and anti-aerosol/chemtrail activists can testify.
Treaty to ban HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapons system
Aerosol/chemtrails expert Clifford Carnicom and HAARP-aerosols/chemtrails expert Leuren Moret have publcly expressed their support for a Treaty banning the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapons system worldwide. This weapons system is carrying out war crimes, genocide, and crimes against humanity on a scale that is beyond the conventional human imagination.

__._,_.___

Ba-ba-Ra
23rd March 2011, 18:52
Re: CERN

Back in May 2008. after more than 9,000 years of silence, the Chaitén Volcano in southern Chile erupted. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76F2pL6719k) Days later a Cern scientist said a quark got away from them and "might" have activated that volcano. That story quickly disappeared and then many Cern scientists came out saying that a quark could never get away from them.

Then a few days later, the huge 7.9 earthquake hit the Sichuan region of China. For some reason I realized that the Sichuan area is the antipodal location of the Chaiten Volcano.
(Antipodal = any place on Earth which is the point on the Earth's surface diametrically opposite to it. refer to http://www.antipodemap.com) Was this a coincidence?!? Most of us saw the strange horizontal type rainbows in the sky that were videoed just before this earthquake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4

Also, are you all aware of the nuclear scientists that have died or disappeared mysteriously in last few years:

Nuclear scientist disappears in Canada: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/03/01/2833095.htm

A British nuclear expert has fallen to his death from the 17th floor of the United Nations offices in Vienna. Four months ago another UN worker also believed to be British fell from a similar height in the same building, it has been reported. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2369787/posts

Not to mention french astronaut screaming Earth has to be told as she's taken to hospital. It's claimed she was mentally ill. http://johandenuyl.amplify.com/2010/07/24/more-on-claudie-haignere-french-astronaut-and-humanalien-dna-researcher-who-attempted-suicide/

Murder/Death of Russian Scientist, Maria Beloyvan, falls to death in atrium in U.S. She was posted at Space Weapon Lab.in U.S. U.S. claims she was a spy who just happened to fall; Russia claims she was killed because of what she found out.

Hmmm, Lots of strange happenings since 2009 among those connected to the Nuclear or Space Weapons programs!!!!!!!!!

ceetee9
23rd March 2011, 20:26
I dont think it's as complex as that.

I think the reason for those plants beign built were they were - because thet builders thought they could overcome, or build something "better, stronger, more durable" than what nature cuodl throw at them.

And they were right - to a certain extent. The plants were not damaged by the earthquake much at all - the buildings performed to their "earthquake-proof" specs remarcably well.

It was the tidal wave caused by the earthquake that *beep* those two nuke plants up.

Good job Human Arrogance?

Yeah, I mean, what respectable nuclear plant design engineer or physicist would consider the possibility of a tsunami occurring from an underwater earthquake in the ring of fire that could take out the power and cooling systems of nuclear power plants built on shores of the Pacific ocean?

ktlight
24th March 2011, 12:53
Thank you Astrid for bring that very informative work.

Jean-Luc, yours is an excellent summary. Just feel I need to add in under 'What can the individual person do in terms of diet' what was also suggested was infrared saunas because they make you sweat and cause the toxins to escape through the skin.

Jean-Luc
24th March 2011, 13:56
Jean-Luc, yours is an excellent summary. Just feel I need to add in under 'What can the individual person do in terms of diet' what was also suggested was infrared saunas because they make you sweat and cause the toxins to escape through the skin.

Thanks. Update done.

Arrowwind
24th March 2011, 14:09
Also, are you all aware of the nuclear scientists that have died or disappeared mysteriously in last few years:

Nuclear scientist disappears in Canada: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/03/01/2833095.htm

A British nuclear expert has fallen to his death from the 17th floor of the United Nations offices in Vienna. Four months ago another UN worker also believed to be British fell from a similar height in the same building, it has been reported. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2369787/posts

Not to mention french astronaut screaming Earth has to be told as she's taken to hospital. It's claimed she was mentally ill. http://johandenuyl.amplify.com/2010/07/24/more-on-claudie-haignere-french-astronaut-and-humanalien-dna-researcher-who-attempted-suicide/

Murder/Death of Russian Scientist, Maria Beloyvan, falls to death in atrium in U.S. She was posted at Space Weapon Lab.in U.S. U.S. claims she was a spy who just happened to fall; Russia claims she was killed because of what she found out.

Hmmm, Lots of strange happenings since 2009 among those connected to the Nuclear or Space Weapons programs!!!!!!!!!

I would say that any person who is questioning the planned nuclear resurgence or has negative information on nuclear developement is in jeopardy right now... Billions and billions of dollars are headed in the nuclear direction in the USA. Lets hope that at the very least, this incident in Japan brings a halt to it....this inident in Japn could inadvertantly save the rest of the planet if we can collectively learn from it, as we apparently did not from Chernobyl... but we were lied to about Chernobyl... the truth will be seen here, this time

MorningSong
29th March 2011, 10:21
More media release of this info:

Scientist: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Hawaii targeted in nuclear war from Japan March 28th, 2011 12:07 pm PT

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/scientist-u-s-canada-mexico-hawaii-targeted-nuclear-war-from-japan?CID=examiner_alerts_article

3JDNJEW8MJs

oIzaBq5AGFU

Scientist: Japan nuke “accidents” are tectonic nuclear warfare
Posted on Pakalert on March 23, 2011

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/03/23/scientist-japan-nuke-%E2%80%9Caccident%E2%80%9D-are-tectonic-nuclear-warfare/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

Möbius
29th March 2011, 11:56
Jean-Luc

Why do you think they are buying land in the southern hemisphere?

Mobius

Ross
29th March 2011, 12:00
Worth noting:

Leuren K Moret often asserts that she was a "nuclear scientist" at two DOE National Laboratories. This letter, obtained from the University of California operated Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory under the California Public Records Act shows that Moret was not a "scientist" and worked very briefly at the Laboratory. Moret was a Senior Scientific Technologist in the Center for Applied Scientific Computing for less than a year from 1989 to 1990. Moret also claims to have been trained in radiation detection by Manhattan Project Scientist Marion Fulk. Fulk's employment from 1964 to 1984, a normal 20 year career, as a Chemist at the Laboratory is also addressed in this letter. The Manhattan Project ended in 1946 so it is very unusual for a Manhattan Project scientist to wait 18 years to begin a 20 year career at the Lab. Moret never worked with Fulk either since Fulk retired in 1984, five years before Moret began work at the Lab.

PDF file here:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...ull=1#post6325

dddanieljjjamesss
1st April 2011, 02:04

they have the knowledge of how energy flows, perhaps this is not something that can damage those 'in the know?'

Sierra
5th April 2011, 21:43
Here is a link to an animated video of all the nuclear bomb test sites. It starts in the year 1945. When the video gets up to the year 1953, you will see Nevada just explode with test sites.

http://pinktentacle.com/2010/08/animated-map-of-nuclear-explosions-1945-1998/

Apparently in Utah, downwind from Nevada, if a person is diagnosed with cancer, one of the first questions they ask you, did you grow up in Utah?

ktlight
16th April 2011, 08:09
Leuren Moret is a Nuclear Power whistleblower who is telling all who will listen about the dangers of Nuclear Power. Like playing with fire... mankind has not learned as can be seen in the engineering mistakes made in building the Fukushima Plant in Japan. Nuclear radiation is very dangerous and we will be stuck with the consequences for a long time to come. There are certain measures you can take to protect yourself. Listen as she explains.

THIS IS PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOYhZlEf5gI

THIS IS PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be0ow2Jjs9E

ktlight
23rd April 2011, 12:38
MUST WATCH

In an exclusive interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre on April 17, 2011, independent scientist Leuren Moret has stated that the radiation war against the populations of the United States, Canada, and Mexico has intensified with the intentional distribution of radiation from the March 11, 2011 Fukushima event over the southern, south-west and west coast regions of the U.S. through a record 241 HAARP-triggered tornadoes and associated rainfall.

In her interview Ms. Moret states that it was discovered in World War II that the most lethal form of nuclear warfare would be to release radiation in rainclouds. Ms. Moret indicated that the controllers of the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapons systems that triggered the tectonic nuclear attack at Fukushima are employing the weather warfare capabilities of the HAARP weapons system to steer the radiation across the Pacific, onto food growing areas of western Canada, USA, and Mexico, and now throughout the southeastern, southwestern and west coast USA.

Fukushima radiation, Ms. Moret states, has now reached the Northern Hemisphere, and is being recorded as well in the Southern Hemisphere in Australia and New Zealand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgRlYt5DjJY&

Gaia
27th April 2011, 10:00
She is such an excellent spokesman for this terrible subject. This is excellent clearly truthful. We deserve to know !

UOYhZlEf5gI

Be0ow2Jjs9E

ktlight
28th May 2011, 11:27
NOTE in the title that Fukushima is being referred to as 'nuclear warfare':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z95xcFW8lPU

ktlight
20th July 2011, 09:52
""There was no over population then" There is no over population now. The area of the land on earth is 148,940,000 km² , or about 57,491,000 mi2 or about 36,794,240,000 acres. This means that every person on the planet could have an acre of land to live on and there would still be thirty billion acres of land to use as nature reserve, agriculture or whatever we need. If you include that most of the world is ocean, you see we have way more than enough area and necessary resources."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z91frvrhris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z91frvrhris&feature=player_embedded

MorningSong
4th October 2011, 21:47
Woo-hoo! Very long article but verrrryy interesting!

Leuren Moret: US Space shuttle covert mission was chemtrails in space for HAARP

Alfred Lambremont Webre
, Seattle Exopolitics Examiner
October 3, 2011

y Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, Med

In an exclusive Oct. 2, 2011 ExopoliticsTV interview, independent scientist Leuren Moret, MA, PhD (ABT) has stated that the covert mission of the U.S. Space shuttle (1981 – 2011) was to distribute chemtrails in space as part of the HAARP weapons system. Ms. Moret based her findings on U.S. Navy and other documents reproduced in the article below.

Chemtrails in space & HAARP weapons system

According to Ms. Moret, Chemtrails in space are used as a weapons-system component of the HAARP weapon of mass destruction weapons system that is for weather warfare, tectonic warfare, directed energy warfare, and mass mind control.

The environmental warfare events created by the HAARP and chemtrails (space-based and atmosphere-based) weapons system includes at least, by the evidence the following: 9/11 (the molecular dissociation and collapse of the World Center twin towers); the Katrina Hurricane of 2005; the 2008 Myanmar cyclone (150,000) dead); the 2008 China earthquake (80,000 dead); the 2010 Haiti earthquake (200, 000 dead); and the March 11, 2011 Fukushima false flag tectonic and global radiation attack. The results of the Fukushima event, triggered by the HAARP and chemtrails (space-based and atmosphere-based) weapons system includes a projected 100,000 deaths in USA and Canada by the end of 2011, the radiation contamination of Japan, USA and Canada, and long-term radiation depopulation of the human race.

You gotta read it:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/leuren-moret-us-space-shuttle-covert-mission-was-chemtrails-space-for-haarp

WhiteFeather
4th October 2011, 23:22
Interesting, Watching it know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH0vJR8nLKw
http://www.whale.to/a/moret_h.html
Her Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leuren-Moret/138067682889560

RMorgan
4th October 2011, 23:32
Well, I´m not sure if I buy it, but it´s an interesting article indeed. Thanks! :)

Maia Gabrial
4th October 2011, 23:40
Very interesting, MorningSong. Doesn't make sense, does it? He knows the danger to us and yet he pulled it? What I want to know is what happened to make him change his mind? The question most likely is 'who pressured him to withdraw?' Or (going on conspiracy) was mind control used on him to withdraw the bill?

You know, if there are ET's and space crafts out there, they must be aware of the danger surrounding us out there. If they're advanced beings, then they'd know what these mass destruction weapons were for. It's either to be used on us or them.... And since TPTW are getting desperate to kill 85% of humanity, I'd say they're pointing at US!

Patrikas
5th October 2011, 00:18
Im no expert but i have watched almost every launch and landing and am regularly in the nasa website reading the mission blogs and info one thing that i have always wondered about with regards to the missions is that it takes 8 minutes or so to get in to orbit from launch ......then a short or mabee 2 burn to higher orbit readying for hookup to the space station or mabee it is to dodge space junk im not sure.....but why does it take almost 2 days before the shuttle docks to the station ......

ktlight
25th October 2011, 10:48
THESE 100,000 deaths relate to USA from March to September 2011.

"destruction of the genetic integrity of the general population is an integral part of the overall plan by those who deem themselves to be the rightful inheritors of the planet.Dismissing this as conspiracy theory is simply ignoring the mounting evidence that points to it.The New Age is a dark one.Refer to the Georgia Guidestones to get an idea of where this is headed.Pay specific attention to the first tenet.
jahmobile 1 day ago"

_mudMjxSaZA

ktlight
19th July 2013, 08:31
Personally, I feel the information contained in these videos is important to know.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w34cWeAP1Dc

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52gwtU2nH-k

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9PigraQ26E

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-86qfavm1E

Part 5 7EsE-mnSvb8

Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXSAmDlKnX8

ktlight
21st July 2013, 18:32
Thanks, paul, for part 5.

ktlight
19th December 2013, 07:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZ7v_6nsl0

This is Alfred Lambremont Webre and Leuren Moret discussing an update on what's happening regarding Fukushima and digging deeper into its beginnings.

ktlight
20th April 2014, 08:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMwrAB4ncgk

"Published on Apr 18, 2014
Leuren Moret: MH370 false flag objectives include NWO-Rothschild Malaysia oil grab; militarization of SE Asia; Inmarsat global plane tracking; advancing global police state
READ FULL 25-PAGE UPDATED MEMORANDUM
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceins...

REFERENCES

www.leurenmoret.info

Leuren Moret: Confirmed -- MH370 shot down by US over Singapore airspace as UK Inmarsat leads 30 day false flag psyops for 5 NWO objectives (I) [READ FULL ARTICLE]

Leuren Moret: Flight 370 downing was Energy weapons demo; Rothschild patent scam; Payback for Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal verdicts vs. Israel, US and UK

UPDATED MH370 MEMORANDUM BY LEUREN MORET

This Memorandum is intended to answer the five key questions about the MH370 false flag operation:

Who was behind it?

What caused the disappearance of MH370?

When did MH370 disappear?

Where did MH370 disappear?

Why did MH370 disappear, and why was this elaborate false flag operation carried out?

Leuren Moret: MH370 false flag objectives include NWO-Rothschild Malaysia oil grab; militarization of SE Asia; Inmarsat global plane tracking; advancing global police state

READ FULL 25-PAGE UPDATED MEMORANDUM

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceins..."

Atlas
20th April 2014, 08:53
She is not a reliable source:

what she said about "secret Chemtrail experiments in Space" is bull**** (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgalaktische-bloederation.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F01%2Fchemtrails-im-weltall-geheime-shuttle.html)
Leuren Moret, Doug Rokke and Others Mislead Public on Depleted Uranium (http://www.ntanet.net/traprock.html)

Snoweagle
20th April 2014, 12:33
Leuren Moret is an EXCELLENT source of inquiry.

Summing up: Leuren Moret provides diligent historical evidence which demonstrates the intention of the City of London (Jewish Banksters) intentions to:
Liquidate Malaysia
Oil grab
Miltarisation of Malaysia
Inmarsat (UK) plane tracking
Enforcing global police state
. . . she also confirms MH370 was evaporated in flight by directed energy weapons over Singapore whilst Inmarsat (UK) ran a month long global media psyop around the world to promote the NWO objectives.

Facts, facts and more facts.

She even covers how homosexuality is used to "turn" third world foreign students and promote "westernised" (deadly) lifestyles, all the while, the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. Lots of good information and this was only part 2. (have not viewed the earlier part, so wow)

It turns out Malaysia is as corrupt at the top as everywhere else as the City of London wrestles its creep around the world.

recommended - enjoy :-)

Atlas
20th April 2014, 15:56
Leuren Moret is a conspiracy theorist and lobbyist on issues of radiation and public health, specifically advocating against the use of depleted uranium ammunition. She worked at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. She was appointed a citizen member of the City of Berkeley Community Environmental Advisory Commission on September 6, 2001 and served until her termination on January 4, 2006.

Moret describes herself as a whistleblower on nuclear weapon research and states that her 2000 visit to the Peace Museums at Hiroshima and Nagasaki changed her life. Her efforts are focused on educating people about the negative impact of radiation on health and advocates against testing of nuclear weapons. The Tehran Times has described her efforts as a "crusade".

Moret declared on March 21, 2011 that the “Japan Earthquake" and “accidents” that occurred March 11, 2011, were deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare. She claimed further that the "attack" was carried out using HAARP technology by the Central Intelligence Agency, the United States Department of Energy, and British Petroleum on behalf of London banking interests.

http://web.archive.org/web/20131126085241/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuren_Moret

Cardillac
20th April 2014, 16:52
I cast no aspersions whatsover against neither Moret nor Webre but if the West had achieved an oil coup over Malaysia (as if anyone in the West cares about Malaysia or even knows of its existence) most would've never heard of it;

I just tend to think the Malaysian plane 'exited' under circumstances not one of us can even begin to understand because we're not privy to inside information and am still not convinced even the global elite knows what happened to it (yes, I read Farrell)-

I know we all want immediate answers but sometimes answers are not immediately available and there are still other forces out there that go waaay beyond our comprehension-

I don't have the answer; but I just think we need to comprehend (even if we don't yet understand entirety) the world out there is much vaster than our puny en-capsuled worlds-

please stay well all-

Larry

Sidney
20th April 2014, 17:33
I cast no aspersions whatsover against neither Moret nor Webre but if the West had achieved an oil coup over Malaysia (as if anyone in the West cares about Malaysia or even knows of its existence) most would've never heard of it;

I just tend to think the Malaysian plane 'exited' under circumstances not one of us can even begin to understand because we're not privy to inside information and am still not convinced even the global elite knows what happened to it (yes, I read Farrell)-

I know we all want immediate answers but sometimes answers are not immediately available and there are still other forces out there that go waaay beyond our comprehension-

I don't have the answer; but I just think we need to comprehend (even if we don't yet understand entirety) the world out there is much vaster than our puny en-capsuled worlds-

please stay well all-

Larry

I happen to think the global elite know EXACTLY what happened, regardless of what really happened. Remember, ELITE is not necessarily the same as HEADS OF GOVERNMENT

Flash
20th April 2014, 18:56
As you know Ktlight, I am trying to keep all info about this plane in one very well developped thread, so that we can try to make sense of it all and maybe provoke search where it is not guraranteed PTB would want or yet, not garanteed it could be found there.

So, allow me to transfer this information as well, even if i could be far fetched in terms of understanding the trajectory of the plane. Sometimes motives determine much more what truly happened.

Cardillac
20th April 2014, 19:17
@Sidney

many thanks for your thoughts-

"ELITE is not necessarily the same as HEADS OF GOVERNMENT"- honey (regardless of your sex), tell me something I don't already know;- if I was't already aware of that concept I wouldn't be on this website/forum-

if the Global Elite really know/knew what happened to this airliner they would continue to spin the story (let alone have already found the wreckage)- there has been complete silence about this incident-

notice how there are no reports anymore about this incident?- WHY?- obviously something unexplainable (as least according to what we've been told about the world out there which has been precious little) happened-

I don't have the answer; neither do you nor anyone else; and to think the Global Elite knows everything by now is fallacy; if they know/command everything already they would've had all of us under their complete control a long time ago-

we are standing in front of a complete mystery unless one can at least slightly entertain the concept of a breakaway society a la Joseph Farrell/Richard Dolan being behind many things/well, thoughts-

stay well-

Larry

Snoweagle
20th April 2014, 23:10
Leuren Moret is a conspiracy theorist and lobbyist on issues of radiation and public health, specifically advocating against the use of depleted uranium ammunition. She worked at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. She was appointed a citizen member of the City of Berkeley Community Environmental Advisory Commission on September 6, 2001 and served until her termination on January 4, 2006.

Moret describes herself as a whistleblower on nuclear weapon research and states that her 2000 visit to the Peace Museums at Hiroshima and Nagasaki changed her life. Her efforts are focused on educating people about the negative impact of radiation on health and advocates against testing of nuclear weapons. The Tehran Times has described her efforts as a "crusade".

Moret declared on March 21, 2011 that the “Japan Earthquake" and “accidents” that occurred March 11, 2011, were deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare. She claimed further that the "attack" was carried out using HAARP technology by the Central Intelligence Agency, the United States Department of Energy, and British Petroleum on behalf of London banking interests.

http://web.archive.org/web/20131126085241/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuren_Moret

Absolutely, wonderful confirmation, she is a conspiracy theorist and a good one too.
At least she is providing information to a greater audience so they can discern for themselves when making a decision.

If some of her work is baloney then fine, therefore the rest should be good. At least she is putting herself out there with valid facts.

@buares Yet you seem to think she should be dismissed "outta hand" because you think its a conspiracy. You seem to be extremely forth right in discrediting her on superficial points. That is a screaming red flag to the rest of us to listen in and review her work in its entirety. Seems you would rather we closed our eyes and kept our head down.

Snoweagle
20th April 2014, 23:16
@Sidney

many thanks for your thoughts-

"ELITE is not necessarily the same as HEADS OF GOVERNMENT"- honey (regardless of your sex), tell me something I don't already know;- if I was't already aware of that concept I wouldn't be on this website/forum-

if the Global Elite really know/knew what happened to this airliner they would continue to spin the story (let alone have already found the wreckage)- there has been complete silence about this incident-

notice how there are no reports anymore about this incident?- WHY?- obviously something unexplainable (as least according to what we've been told about the world out there which has been precious little) happened-

I don't have the answer; neither do you nor anyone else; and to think the Global Elite knows everything by now is fallacy; if they know/command everything already they would've had all of us under their complete control a long time ago-

we are standing in front of a complete mystery unless one can at least slightly entertain the concept of a breakaway society a la Joseph Farrell/Richard Dolan being behind many things/well, thoughts-

stay well-

Larry

Well that is one spin on it I suppose.
Maybe the Elite and their corporates are taking stock and deciding what to do next. The next stage in starting World War III. Or maybe the plan isn't quite going to plan?

Mysteries are for solving, all you have to do is ask. And keep asking.

One truth beats a thousand lies.

Cardillac
20th April 2014, 23:39
@Snoweagle

"Well that is one spin on it I suppose"- everyone is spinning everything except for the fact this plane just completely DISAPPEARED (still following me?)-

"Maybe the Elite and their corporates are taking stock and deciding what to do next ..." Or maybe the plan isn't quite going to plan?" or their plan was to high-jack this airline and their plans just didn't pan-out (gosh)?-

"Mysteries are for solving, all you have to do is ask. And keep asking"- no s**t- tell us all something new; the thing we have to face is this mystery is as yet un-solvable-

"One truth beats a thousand lies"- not necessarily- look at true world history (not the crap we were taught in our public school systems)- a few lies have managed to eradicate many more truths than the few lies have in numbers compared to the truths-

stay well-

Larry

Atlas
20th April 2014, 23:40
If some of her work is baloney then fine, therefore the rest should be good.

That's not the way I see it but you are free to see it your own way.

@1:04:40 she says: "that's the CIA doing it, or US military, or both...". In this case, she'd rather say: "I don't know who is doing it".

At least she is putting herself out there with valid facts.

Her 'facts' seem to be contested by quite a number of people. Here is another example:

Leuren K Moret, Berkeley, California, activist, claimed on KITV that she measured above normal radiation using the Gamma Scout Meter and further claimed that this was proof that Army was actively using depleted uranium on that day in Hawaii. Blaine Howard, an expert in radiation instrumentation, analyzes the Gamma Scout Meter and discusses its ability to measure depleted uranium dust in air. He concludes that the meter is incapable of measuring DU dust in the air and that Moret's performance on KITV was just that a performance, not factual reporting. KITV subsequently requested that YouTube remove the video. Moret, however, still the con artist and show woman, shows the video at public appearances and still falsely claims that she was measuring DU in the air that morning. If you see her video, you will note that she is not being pelted by falling rocks. This article will show you that this is the only way that the Gamma Scout Meter could have been measuring falling depleted uranium: https://ia600504.us.archive.org/11/items/LeurenKMoretGammaScoutMeterNoDepletedUraniumInHawaiianAir/GammaScoutRevised.pdf

One truth beats a thousand lies.

I agree with that.

Snowflower
21st April 2014, 00:00
Buares, I'm wondering if you have figured out yet that the people of the world are so fed up with being lied to that the second someone (in this case you) claims that a conspiracy theorizing whistleblower is not a credible source, that is like a great big neon sign saying, "look over here folks, it's where they don't want us looking." I was only mildly interested until you said that. Now I'll take a close look!

Atlas
21st April 2014, 00:55
Here are the kind of 'facts' that you can find on her website:

IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY, CIVILIAN POPULATIONS BECAME THE REAL TARGET OF WARS AND A GLOBAL ZIONIST DEPOPULATION AGENDA. IT TURNS OUT THAT THE ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILDS, AND QUEEN ELIZABETH, AS WELL AS WINDSCALE/SELLAFIELD NUCLEAR DUMPING INTO THE IRISH SEA, IN THE UK, THE GLOBAL USE OF DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS FROM CANADIAN URANIUM BELONGING TO QUEEN ELIZABETH, AND THE US MILITARY AS THE DELIVERY SYSTEM, HAVE BEEN MAJOR PLAYERS IN THAT AGENDA. THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, HOME OF THE MANHATTAN PROJECT, WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS THE "UNIVERSITY THAT POISONED THE WORLD", THE CEMENT OF MASSIVE CORRUPTION LINKING ALL POLITICAL AND SCIENTIFIC ELITES ACROSS THE GLOBAL SPECTRUM.

IN CONCLUSION, FRANCIS A. BOYLE'S ASSOCIATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT URBANA, EXPOSES HIS HIDDEN AGENDA AND TIES TO THE FINANCIAL INTERESTS AND GENOCIDAL AGENDA OF THE ROCKEFELLERS: AGENTS OF THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND AND THE CITY OF LONDON GLOBAL FINANCIERS. FRANCIS A. BOYLE'S CLEVER REPUTATION THAT HE HAS CREATED AS A "CHAMPION OF VICTIMS" OF COLONIALISM AND OTHER FORMS OF INJUSTICE, IS THE BEARD HE PLACES UPON THE GENOCIDAL ZIONIST AGENDA THAT HE HAS SYSTEMATICALLY CARRIED OUT FOR HIDDEN INTERESTS.

You can read some more here: http://www.leurenmoret.info/archive/index.html

ktlight
23rd April 2014, 17:25
baures, are you aware of the calamity in Iraq regarding the outcome of depleted uranium spilling over them during the 'war'?

Atlas
23rd April 2014, 19:01
baures, are you aware of the calamity in Iraq regarding the outcome of depleted uranium spilling over them during the 'war'?

Posted on April 17, 2014 by Bilal Ghalib (http://blog.safecast.org/2014/04/safecasting-iraq-open-data-to-open-doors/):

We ran a street scanning project with https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633150170092113

We came up with a map of potential locations where there might be depleted uranium from the previous wars. Falluja is a place we determined certainly had a problem with it but it's under siege and we couldn't visit. Also the old palace of Saddam and the areas around the airport but both are fenced off. We chose to map some locations and check on some of the remnants of old American Military supplies that have been abandoned. Things seem clean! Good news for Baghdad :)

http://blog.safecast.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IMG_66071-871x1024.jpg

Future work - Basra is a city in the south with an epidemic of cancers thought to be linked to depleted Uranium. Fikraspace is hoping to go to the south with more sensors and work with an NGO to map the city. Thanks Sean, Joi and Ethan for the sensor!

You can check the path we took and the readings we took on this map: https://api.safecast.org/en-US/bgeigie_imports/14684

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 September 2013: The Ministry of Health of Iraq released a summary report (http://www.emro.who.int/irq/iraq-news/summary-report-on-the-congenital-birth-defects-study-in-iraq.html) on a study conducted in 18 districts in Iraq to assess the prevalence of congenital birth defects in the country.

http://www.emro.who.int/images/stories/iraq/documents/Congenital_birth_defects_report.pdf
Download PDF (http://www.emro.who.int/images/stories/iraq/documents/Congenital_birth_defects_report.pdf)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29 January 2007: The attached document suggests that DU has been transported to Afghanistan for use by US forces there.

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/images/img_55.jpg
http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/a/113.html

ktlight
25th April 2014, 07:28
buares, stuff is made for use. I do not understand why you presented Patricia Young's letter and the summary. Why do they transport DU? My concern has to do with the application of the stuff, in the harm to life and environment that it causes for a great number of ongoing years. Once released to the environment, it is transported at least through air. So, how are they going to contain it?

Sidney
12th June 2014, 02:28
Some already know - But Loren Moret explores the information even deeper. This is the very reason that detoxing radiation be first and foremost for our long term survival . I know there are many threads on this, but I feel this interview deserves its own. I am also including links for radiation specific detox regimens. (old news, I know, but much worth repeating this subject IMO)

Also, water and DAIRY are major pathways of radiation into our bodies. Distilled or reverse osmosis water is best. And NO dairy or seafood especially from the pacific.
Supplement iodine.

http://www.radiationdetoxification.com/

http://www.sott.net/article/226021-Detoxify-or-Die-Natural-Radiation-Protection-Therapies-for-Coping-With-the-Fallout-of-the-Fukushima-Nuclear-Meltdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKMxMFNUSpo

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th June 2014, 03:07
It's worth knowing about the Kuril Island conflict heating up the week/month of 3/11/11,
the positions taken by Japan and Russia were mutually ugly --
also there was some space equipment being tested that week, among countless undersea explorations/missions taking place --

there are probably 20 different ways this thing could have happened, and likely lots happened at the same time...

I have not watched your vid yet but wanted to thank you for visiting this very important issue.
Was talking about Fukushima today or yesterday w/ spouse, and the possibility of deliberate sabotage on a very eerily "macro" level.

Sidney
12th June 2014, 03:12
It's worth knowing about the Kuril Island conflict heating up the week/month of 3/11/11,
the positions taken by Japan and Russia were mutually ugly --
also there was some space equipment being tested that week, among countless undersea explorations/missions taking place --

there are probably 20 different ways this thing could have happened, and likely lots happened at the same time...

I have not watched your vid yet but wanted to thank you for visiting this very important issue.
Was talking about Fukushima today or yesterday w/ spouse, and the possibility of deliberate sabotage on a very eerily "macro" level.

I had not heard of the Kuril island conflict. But, damm.....Another perhaps major dot connected. I will check that out.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th June 2014, 03:18
I forgot to tell you about the GOCE satellite feed on 3/11/11.
The satellite that recently was allowed to fall out of orbit :(

<3 Sidney!

Sidney
12th June 2014, 03:26

<3 Sidney!

LOL, isn't that convenient.:suspicious:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th June 2014, 03:44

<3 Sidney!

Japanese cartoon smile:

^_^*

with a sweat drop

"The canary would have let you know all this had I not eaten him" ~luv from the world powerz

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6wnxt80Eu8U/TbB8EOAaJfI/AAAAAAAACpE/2nEAFRR0-dU/s1600/catcanary.jpg

Note: Sidney, you thread appears to be popular with the guests... :thumb: :painkiller: you be careful out there ;) :biggrin1:

Sidney
12th June 2014, 03:59

<3 Sidney!

Japanese cartoon smile:

^_^*

with a sweat drop

"The canary would have let you know all this had I not eaten him" ~luv from the world powerz

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6wnxt80Eu8U/TbB8EOAaJfI/AAAAAAAACpE/2nEAFRR0-dU/s1600/catcanary.jpg

Note: Sidney, you thread appears to be popular with the guests... :thumb: :painkiller: you be careful out there ;) :biggrin1:

Thats the goal. Educate for life. XO :) ps. I hope everybody pastes this on Facebook. Make good use of that convenient spy tool.

sirdipswitch
12th June 2014, 15:43
I haven't watched your vid yet, but I have said from that day, that an underwater Nuke, cause that sunami. It takes a lot of water "displacement" to produce a sunami of that size, and you just don't get that much "displacement" with an earthquake. We have earth quakes all over the world everyday, some quite large, and they never produce a sunami. You might ask what about the Indonesia quake and I will tell you, that I said the very same then. Nuke. yep. Only way you're gonna get "THAT" much "displacement".

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th June 2014, 20:01
I haven't watched your vid yet, but I have said from that day, that an underwater Nuke, cause that sunami. It takes a lot of water "displacement" to produce a sunami of that size, and you just don't get that much "displacement" with an earthquake. We have earth quakes all over the world everyday, some quite large, and they never produce a sunami. You might ask what about the Indonesia quake and I will tell you, that I said the very same then. Nuke. yep. Only way you're gonna get "THAT" much "displacement".

your theory matches some artwork i did a couple years ago, with a diver and a backpack nuke :(
sounds very Crichton-esque!

and totally doable.

ktlight
1st August 2014, 06:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwg7w8IE3hY

"Published on Jul 31, 2014
Leuren Moret: MH17, like MH370, is failed Jesuit false flag, using 2 Ukrainian missiles to undermine Putin & BRICS, protect Israel, and trigger WWIII

Alfred Lambremont Webre14 minutes ago

NOTE: This article may provide useful context as to the MH370 false flag operation as you watch the interview. Part 1 - Leuren Moret: Confirmed – MH370 shot down by US over Singapore airspace as UK Inmarsat leads 30 day false flag psyops for 5 NWO objectives [READ FULL ARTICLE]
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/04/part-1-leuren-moret-confirmed-mh370-shot-down-by-us-over-singapore-airspace-as-uk-inmarsat-leads-30-day-false-flag-psy.html"

Snoweagle
1st August 2014, 20:07
This is another great interview.
There are so many real and tangible points of reference to research and confirm the roles of the EU Cabal in committing despotic practices for financial gain and control, it is just so difficult to single them out, without leaving something vital out. My heads in a spin already. Definitely one to watch.

While Alfred is a star in his own right, Leuren Moret is awesome, once she starts chatting, take your notes in shorthand:-)
http://www.leurenmoret.info/

ktlight
24th August 2014, 08:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxjTzT_VdM

"Published on Aug 20, 2014
Part I - Leuren Moret: Jesuits (“Society of Jesus”) originated in Babylon; Are Satanic, rebranded Knights Templar seeking One World Government"

Part 2 coming soon.

ktlight
29th September 2014, 09:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TueJDp1BdK8

"Published on 28 Sep 2014
Part 2-Leuren Moret: Russia protects humanity against Jesuitism, as did Tsar Alexander II (US Civil War) & Putin (Preventing WWIII)"

Leuren Moret with Alfred Lambremont Webre.