PDA

View Full Version : LOVE to You Bill!

LAF
4th March 2011, 06:06
Dearest Bill,

It has just broken my heart to hear all that has transpired with the forum and the utter betrayals. I send you LOVE in the biggest way that I can, and hope that your heart heals quickly.

But of the utmost urgency, as a friend to a friend, I would like to lend a helping hand. I donít have much to offer, but would it help you personally if I sent a little something via a Project Camelot donation?

I hope thatís not a stupid question, and I know, intimately, that itís not always easy to ask for help. There are many of us who are going through rough times, but we get by with a little help from our friends. And you have many friends who I'm sure would love to help and give something back in return for all the years of good work and knowledge that you've given us for free.

So donít feel any way about it -- please let me/us know what is the best thing to do to help.

LAF
4th March 2011, 18:28
Iím disappointed that there has been no response to my post, but no matter.

Someone else here posted a comment to the effect that Bill shouldnít have to ask for donations. Why is that? Because asking for help is something to be ashamed of and is to be seen as begging on your knees? No, this is human, all-too-natural but misplaced pride.

I have a strong feeling that there are those who are counting on Billís pride to keep him in the situation that heís in. I think there are those who would count on my disappointment to stay quiet about what Iím feeling.

Itís been said that suffering is not good for the soul unless it teaches you to not suffer. I would like to see something good come out of something bad, so toward that end Iím making a donation today. Since no one has said anything, I have found the donation button on the bottom of Avalon welcome page and assume that my loving intent will find its way home.

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/welcome.html

Lord Sidious
4th March 2011, 19:43
I’m disappointed that there has been no response to my post, but no matter.

Someone else here posted a comment to the effect that Bill shouldn’t have to ask for donations. Why is that? Because asking for help is something to be ashamed of and is to be seen as begging on your knees? No, this is human, all-too-natural but misplaced pride.

I have a strong feeling that there are those who are counting on Bill’s pride to keep him in the situation that he’s in. I think there are those who would count on my disappointment to stay quiet about what I’m feeling.

It’s been said that suffering is not good for the soul unless it teaches you to not suffer. I would like to see something good come out of something bad, so toward that end I’m making a donation today. Since no one has said anything, I have found the donation button on the bottom of Avalon welcome page and assume that my loving intent will find its way home.

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/welcome.html

I think the meaning behind that is that Bill should have people donating of their own free will and not have to ask.
If that is what the poster meant, I would say they were 1000% correct.
Think about the knowledge, friends and advancement we get from this forum, let alone the videos and audios.

jorr lundstrom
4th March 2011, 19:53
Of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJWxPE8G2c

Jake
4th March 2011, 20:01
Awww Heck. I love ya too, Bill...

Jendayi
4th March 2011, 20:21
bill.. i love you too! come here you...
for a big HUG!

bilko
4th March 2011, 21:09
I hope you have a warm bed to go to tonight.
I hope you have the warmth of good friendship bringing a smile to your face right now.
I hope you have a peace of mind that allows a slow releasing exhale and Arrhhh....
I hope you have candlelight glimpsed through a twirling glass of red.
I hope you get a good squeeze off someone that allows you to rub the small of their back as you support each other.
I hope you can tip the brim of your hat back , kick loose and relax deep into a good chair.
I hope you wake tomorrow after the best nights sleep you ever had to a pillow covered in dribble and wondering where your clothes are lol.

I hope you switch off your pc and go and get all of the above, we will behave for a night; i promise.

Love Ian

Inelia
5th March 2011, 00:46
He's ok:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15437-An-important-announcement-following-the-closure-of-the-WORM-TONGUE-thread&p=165353&viewfull=1#post165353

Love you too Bill :)

Whiskey_Mystic
5th March 2011, 07:26
Giving new meaning to the term "Friends of Bill".

Quick! Someone register the domain ProjectILoveBill.com

Much love, Bill. You can be my Tito.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/SealJuice/arts-graphics-2008_1185639a.jpg

jorr lundstrom
5th March 2011, 07:36
Radio Galactica has had a poll today on Bills popularity. In the galaxe at large popularity rate

was !00%. In this corner of the galaxy 98%. Comments to the very low result in our corner

has been stated stem from some kind of missunderstanding. :flame::flame::flame::flame:

Maria Stade
5th March 2011, 07:51
Radio Galactica has had a poll today on Bills popularity. In the galaxe at large popularity rate

was !00%. In this corner of the galaxy 98%. Comments to the very low result in our corner

has been stated stem from some kind of missunderstanding. :flame::flame::flame::flame:

Just as I suspected !

An Cailleach
5th March 2011, 07:55
......:kiss:......

Whiskey_Mystic
5th March 2011, 07:59

Not to mention that Bill was described by Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon 6, as the best bang since the big one. And now we go to the weather with the Radio Galactica Weather Station Update....

Inelia
5th March 2011, 08:00
LOL ^^^^^

Too funny Whiskey!