PDA

View Full Version : John Galliano "I Love Hitler" Rant

Circe
4th March 2011, 09:33
Designer John Galliano, who was sacked from fashion house Christian Dior this week following his anti-Semitic rants in Paris cafe, may face upto six months in jail despite his public apology. The British designer, who created an uproar with his controversial comments, has issued a statement apologis
related stories

* Galliano filmed saying ‘I love Hitler’

ing his behaviour, the Hollywood Reporter said.

"Anti-Semitism and racism have no part in our society. I unreservedly apologize for my behavior in causing any offence," the flamboyant desinger said in a statement.

IMHO If you watch the video [below] he means every word he says, he speaks with venom. What an awful disgusting being he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY_nHMAE36w
http://www.hindustantimes.com/John-Galliano-faces-jail-over-anti-semitic-rant/H1-Article1-668928.aspx

Lord Sidious
4th March 2011, 09:43
The thing is, regardless of your world view, it isn't a good idea to go out of your way to say things to people that you KNOW are going to cut deep.
In this case, he thought the ladies he was talking to were jewish, so he made a point of talking about gas chambers.
I don't believe in that as an historical fact, but I wouldn't make that type of comment to someone, jewish or not.
Just remember the rule of three, that is all you have to do.

witchy1
4th March 2011, 09:49
so his lawyers are counter suing the people that made the vid - arghhh the world is crazy

Gone002
4th March 2011, 09:50
Alot of people have been taught to hate jews through religion and such. But on the same hand if he had said he hated Irish people and loved the cromwellian slaughter and slavery of the Irish people nothing would have happened.

Why because in my mind the world is trying to be PC so much it has lost any form of judgement.

witchy1
4th March 2011, 09:52
so very true celt

Lord Sidious
4th March 2011, 10:17
so his lawyers are counter suing the people that made the vid - arghhh the world is crazy

Always remember these two things, if this is all you know about the legal system;
1 Lawyers are officers of the court and that is where their first loyalty lies.
2 Lawyers don't lose, they get paid win, lose, or draw.

In this case, they can see a nice fat sheep waiting to be fleeced.
And a good time was had by all.
Lawyers.

Alot of people have been taught to hate jews through religion and such. But on the same hand if he had said he hated Irish people and loved the cromwellian slaughter and slavery of the Irish people nothing would have happened.

Why because in my mind the world is trying to be PC so much it has lost any form of judgement.

There are many root causes to the hatred of jews.
I agree with you about PC though, it is easily explained as a lack of a backbone.
People are too scared to speak out in case they get the chop.
Not this Sith Lord, I speak what I believe to be true regardless.

witchy1
4th March 2011, 10:19
Go Sid - we need more like you --- Game on

astrid
4th March 2011, 11:17
Galliano is known to do things for their "shock value"
this time he might have gone too far..

Interesting timing, seems many are having issues
with impulse management.

Lord Sidious
4th March 2011, 11:21

with impulse management.

I have never heard of him before.
He looks like he escaped from a movie about the Four Musketeers.

astrid
4th March 2011, 11:57
He is a Major fashion designer, with a Major fashion house, ( Dior)
i worked in Fashion in my 20s, it was very eye opening.

Needless to say the greed and wealth, and WASTE lead me to change paths fairly quickly.....

Circe
4th March 2011, 12:30

with impulse management.

I have never heard of him before.
He looks like he escaped from a movie about the Four Musketeers.

LOL nice one :laugh:

Lord Sidious
4th March 2011, 15:12
Jerusalem & Babylon / Assange, Galliano and Sheen prove anti-Semitism is a liability

One thing I understand about the Galliano affair is that anti-Semitism in the 21st century, despite what certain august bodies such as the ADL tell us, is simply unfashionable.

http://www.haaretz.com/misc/writers/anshel-pfeffer-1.292

conk
4th March 2011, 16:45
Right or wrong, it is profoundly disturbing that a person can be vilified, even jailed, for having an opinion!!! What's next, jail time for thoughts?

Noble Hops
4th March 2011, 18:35
Unfortunately, what's next will probably be "hate speech" laws in the U.S. That's what insidious groups like the ADL want more than anything.