PDA

View Full Version : How does Destiny fit in with Timelines

thunder24
4th March 2011, 15:40
I am curious about Destiny and Timelines. If one can change or bend a time line, were they destined to do it, or Does bending a timeline actually change your destiny and if so then by definition destiny would be an incorrect use of the word?
peace

Herbert
4th March 2011, 21:15
I think no one has solved that mystery. It's like asking will the human race save earth by their actions or is there a cosmic wave coming which will awaken us to do just that. I think you mean it as a rhetorical question to make people think. It is a question I often ask myself but the answer is elusive.

king anthony
5th March 2011, 03:57
Is not 'time' a tool of humankind, that cannot be held; does not this tool only govern humankind's existence!?

On a table are five cups in a line, from left to right; and each cup represents a moment in existence - a 'timeline'. Each cup has a specific amount of water representing all that is, in that moment of existence. Each drop of water is specific, meaning it has purpose representing something.

What happens if a drop of water is taken from the cup on the right and is put into one of the others cups!? Does not everything in the cup that was added to - remain as well!? Could not the added drop of water affect what is being represented, in that cup it became a part of - either by chance or design!?

What is the only thing that changed in existence!?

Would the moment(s) in time be changed!? Would it matter if the cups are rearranged!? Can the drops of water in each cup hold and move the cups; or do the cups hold and move the drops of water!?

Does it matter, to the drops of water, in which cup they are in!? Do the drops of water make choice as to which cup to be in; or can the drops of water only make choice within the cup they are in!?

How would the drops of water know the arrangement of the cups; or what order they are to be in!? If the 'tool of humankind' changes, does it not simply reflect the perception of where the 'cups' are!? I say, how can one quench thirst if the cup is empty or not waste a drop of water if the cup is too full!?

lightning23
8th January 2012, 16:41
:closed::closed: