PDA

View Full Version : If we divide then they=win

astrid
5th March 2011, 01:38
If we divide then they=win

So whats it going to be peoples???

Are we divided or are we together??

REMEMBER YOUR MISSION......

hint.... if you are still on board and committed to the mission here on earth thank this post,
division and turning against each other is not on the mission statement!!
and no, this has nothing to do with the "Charles Group" with or without them the fight will continue.

sleepy
5th March 2011, 01:43
xxxxx xxxxx

Tuza
5th March 2011, 01:44

hint.... if you are still on board and committed to the mission here on earth thank this post,

Okay that's better, new thread, no 50 pages to wade through. Now can I ask is this still to do with Charles and him selecting his 18 already or part of the 18 already without letting the forum know or selecting Richard who will be paid as part of the 18 without letting the forum know, or is it something else. Thanks anybody?

sleepy
5th March 2011, 01:45
xxxxx xxxxxx

Tuza
5th March 2011, 01:50
Well if that is the case. I know Richard has done a lot of work for Avalon, a lot of time and effort. But, and it is a big but, know matter how much you love your wife, YOU do not allow your partner who is not a mod access to admin and mod areas, extremely bad idea and just not on, I dont care what darn forum it is. So good luck with that Charlie.

And it is obvious he or his wife were reading pms from what I have read on other threads. Again a big violition of trust and not on in any way, shame or form. My pm's are just that, My personal mail. If I found out someone was reading my personal mail then it would be on big time believe me.

AlkaMyst
5th March 2011, 01:50
:nod: I'm still here! :)

Blessings,
AlkaMyst

Teakai
5th March 2011, 01:58
I rather think that (many of) the people who stay will be those who didn't have much interest in the Charles material - or maybe saw it for what it was.

It may be a lot quieter, for many of the discerning only say something when they feel it's important to share rather than just talking for the heck of it.

So - if it seems quiet I think that's the reason why.

But, better to have small pearls of wisdom than piles of dung, no?
:lol:

Just to say - I'm a babbler, I'm not particularly wise - but I'm discerning enough that it suits me :)
And I may leave a few piles of dung in which some pearls may be found - or not :)

karelia
5th March 2011, 02:09
I'm still interested in what Charles has to say, and there are a lot of questions unanswered for me, that new forum not having either Charles or Atticus listed as a member being only one of them (as of lunchtime today, and that'll be the last time I looked). What I'm not interested in is a self-styled victim, or two, or even several, as the case may be, and a bunch of sycophants who are unwilling to look even at the surface, let alone below it. So, yeah, I'm glad some peace is restored here, and I have hopes that we continue to help each other grow.

astrid
5th March 2011, 02:13
This is to do with why we are all here... BIG PICTURE peoples

Our mission is to help raise the vibration frequency of the earth, is it not??

Much of this being stuck in drama, details, and looking to others for answers, has been quite counter productive to this.

Being the observer from very high up that i am, and being able to read energy, many of us have lost our way of late.

Maybe time to go back to basics.. and remember the BIG PICTURE???

I'm thinking of doing a mass intention exercise to re-unite the group, so watch this space.

Blessings to all ,

Astrid

sleepy
5th March 2011, 02:13
Ixxxx xxxxxx

Teakai
5th March 2011, 02:15
I'm still interested in what Charles has to say, and there are a lot of questions unanswered for me, that new forum not having either Charles or Atticus listed as a member being only one of them (as of lunchtime today, and that'll be the last time I looked). What I'm not interested in is a self-styled victim, or two, or even several, as the case may be, and a bunch of sycophants who are unwilling to look even at the surface, let alone below it. So, yeah, I'm glad some peace is restored here, and I have hopes that we continue to help each other grow.

I fixed my post Karelia, so it wasn't generalising. :)

Was a bit confused about the highlighted part in your post, though.

Are you saying Charles/Atticus was on the members list - but has been removed. Or that he has not yet been listed as a member?

ponda
5th March 2011, 02:19

Hi astrid,

Well i had a feeling that there was going to be some upheaval here after charles arrived and i'm not blaming him for it.It's probably a good thing that there will be another place for those who want to go there.

Things should settle down a bit now.

I have noticed that a few have left but there has also been some new arrivals so it all balances out.

cheers

Icecold
5th March 2011, 02:21
Every time change was mentioned in the last two months, the idea was attacked as being not in the forum's interests.

Now DIVISION has occurred in a big way. Revolution has split the forum. Can't come back from that now.

Charles is leaving here, that should make things better surely.

Repairs to the hull of the ship are in order.

One member has been operating a mini inquisition using PMs.

Trying to get rid of some members. That's a fact.

thunder24
5th March 2011, 02:22
wow, I just started a thread on intent focus. awesome. the world will work together. that was intended for astrid. thanks
:sing:

farmin8r
5th March 2011, 02:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnBi-LNM0Og some seem to say to much

astrid
5th March 2011, 02:32
Yes change was always going to be a BIG part of this journey.

It's kind of hard to fathom that people don't like the way the world works,
but don't want to consider change in the equation...

SO yes... first things first, get ready for change, and LOTS of it.
If you accept that , the ride will be so much easier.

Oh yeah.... second thing is WE CAN DO THIS WITH OR WITHOUT "THE CHARLES GROUP"

We dont need them.. in fact we never did... (read that over 10 times if u need to get it)

thunder24
5th March 2011, 02:36
not necessary anymore

sleepy
5th March 2011, 02:38
xxxxx xxxxxx

Rocky_Shorz
5th March 2011, 02:44
watch the titles of threads "CONTROL FREAKS"... it's everywhere, I read until someone gets nuts and skip the rest...

most of the threads I don't go near...

it's not that it bothers me but it is a complete waste of brain power.

This came in from a friend knowing I'm looking for info on the jet today...

A dutch navy Lynx helicopter was attempting to rescue a civilian out of Libya.
But when it landed the crew (2 male, pilot was female) was immediately taken prisoner and now held hostage.

Those people could use a few prayers

we will not be divided the thought is a complete joke...

fighters will always fight and smart mods will be quick triggered on time outs... problem solved

pilotsimone
5th March 2011, 03:00
deleted post

Teakai
5th March 2011, 03:07
I do agree with the sentiment that we have to change if we wish to effect change.

If we are not working from higher brain, but the lower brain - then things will continue as they are.

If we do not connect with soul and continue as ego - then things will continue as they are.

Soul embraces change to love - it is love.
Ego fights it - it's survival depends on it.

This is the only free will we have. The perspective we choose to function from.

thunder24
5th March 2011, 03:18
peace please

astrid
5th March 2011, 03:18
Yes change was always going to be a BIG part of this journey.

It's kind of hard to fathom that people don't like the way the world works,
but don't want to consider change in the equation...

SO yes... first things first, get ready for change, and LOTS of it.
If you accept that , the ride will be so much easier.

Oh yeah.... second thing is WE CAN DO THIS WITHOUT "THE CHARLES GROUP"

We don't need them.. in fact we never did... (read that over 10 times if u need to get it)

The first part was great!

The bolded doesn't resonate. I don't think we can do any of this unless we embrace everyone. 'We don't need them...we never did...read 10x' seems very us vs. them. I don't think that paradigm is going work anymore. On a personal level, it does not work for me anymore. It keeps me sucked into the illusion (where I have no clarity).

So, I'm assuming...as above, so below fits here.

Yes...i agree and i re- read over what i had wrote and edited that...
made it less divisive , you are totally correct. (Sorry sometimes i miss with my wording what im trying to get across.)

But the point i'm trying to make is that we don't have to wait around for anyone... we are the ones we have been waiting for.

So many are just waiting for him to come back..

sleepy
5th March 2011, 03:20
xxxxx xxxxx

karelia
5th March 2011, 03:31
I fixed my post Karelia, so it wasn't generalising. :)

Was a bit confused about the highlighted part in your post, though.

Are you saying Charles/Atticus was on the members list - but has been removed. Or that he has not yet been listed as a member?

Thanks, Teakai.

To clarify: When the link to the other forum was pasted into Bill's thread, I clicked on it out of curiosity. I sort of expected to see Charles's new forum. What I did see was a handful of threads, one about Avalon, so I clicked on that. After I read some of it, I went to check the members. Neither Charles nor Atticus was listed at the time. Of course, he might have chosen a new name, though I doubt it somehow.

Anyway, this led me to wonder about Celine's claim(s). Either I completely misread Charles or someone lied. *shrugs*

The reason I haven't made up my mind about Charles is the fact that he was used as a tool. Until he proves different, I have to give him the benefit of doubt that he acts the way he does because he is so heavily programmed and not because he oh so enjoys causing havoc amongst the forum. As I suggested elsewhere, we ALL have some programming left, some more, others less, but we all do. The question is, how much of it can we see in ourselves.

jorr lundstrom
5th March 2011, 03:37
What I cant understand about many on this forum is the total absense of ethics and ethical behavior.

Not doing wot they are doing because its the right thing to do but because they can.

Like decapitating someone because someone is standing in a way so that its easy to use the sword

on him/her. No feeling for wots right or wrong, not even an idea of it. Just total planless acting.:Cry:

Maria Stade
5th March 2011, 04:02
Be the change you wish to see.

I have read so many threads and there is the question who can we trust .... we can and shall trust our own intuition and our self.

I trust me, I have the right and compassion to help others that is in line with me and my sense for how things should be.

I am my own Leader as we all are.

There is no hidden power we are the power by being and acting in line with our heart.

By knowing self the greater picture is seen.

There have been talk about control ..... this is an illusion we have the control of our self when we know who we are.

For ages we have been giving our power away, learned that others know better, they dont, You live in your body.

Time to step in to our own truth and shine our own gained wisdom.

The healing starts when we do that, not only for our self, but also for others.

To do the things that are right for the reason that they are right, not always so comfortable as they are not in line with the indoctrination we have gone trough.

The truth is with in and much more, go there and find your core being.

Remember who you are....... you are the one you have been waiting for !

And NO they have already lost.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/fantasy20350.jpg

Namaste

jorr lundstrom
5th March 2011, 04:02
The Golden Rule

Atacking or expressing love follow the same rules, its always like a double ax, You hit yourself first.

STS and STO follows the same rules. Is it so hard to get? Is it? Or does anyone really believe he/she

can operate outside this simple rule?;)

ponda
5th March 2011, 04:05
The recent wave of negativity that we all experienced is still lingering in our consciousness and will manifest itself if given the opportunity IMHO.It definitely feels like the worst of it has passed though.One way of combating this negativity is to just notice it when it manifests itself.There are often tell tale signs of it such as thread titles etc

Teakai
5th March 2011, 04:15
we ALL have some programming left, some more, others less, but we all do. The question is, how much of it can we see in ourselves.

I clearly remember a time when I thought that nobody would ever do something for someone else without being interested in some form of personal gain.
I was mistaken in that thought.
:)

gigha
5th March 2011, 04:16
Thank you astrid. This is the first thread in i can't remember how long with just positive. It may not last but it sure is nice...xx

Rocky_Shorz
5th March 2011, 04:17
fighters will always fight? No change...ever?

nope in a forum people are hidden behind a screen and blow off steam and anger by destroying anyone they don't agree with...

it is part of forums, but not this one

1 hr time out like a little child...
if they come back fighting the same argument 1 week
after that IP ban for life, I would even block them from even reading content...

I have a zero tolerance level for friction, but I guess I'm lucky no one has ever disrespected me at Avalon, that's why I love it here...

Teakai
5th March 2011, 04:25
What I cant understand about many on this forum is the total absense of ethics and ethical behavior.

Not doing wot they are doing because its the right thing to do but because they can.

Like decapitating someone because someone is standing in a way so that its easy to use the sword

on him/her. No feeling for wots right or wrong, not even an idea of it. Just total planless acting.:Cry:

I don't know, Jorr. It's so difficult to say - because, and here I go with the whole ego thing again, but, when one is in a state of ego perception - offence is very easily taken, depending on the preconceptions and judgments that particular person holds.

From ego identity perception, they do not see an action as being love because they are not yet functioning from that position. They only know love in regard to how love sits with them. It's a selfish sort of love.
They feel that nurturing another person's ego is an act of love - but really, it isn't. It's just making it easier for that person to remain in a state of sleep.

To be able to make any kind of informed decision on another's actions, you must first be able to understand one perspective from the other.

The things is - we are all beings of love - it's just that some of us are still facing the wall of the cave instead of the opening.

jorr lundstrom
5th March 2011, 04:44
I started a thread named " Look here please" Where I said I know myself, do you know yourself and so on.

My purpose was to encouage others to realize who they are, so everyone can speak from his/ her own heart

abd be respected for that. The first answer I got was " WHO ARE YOU". Such an answer makes me wonder over humanities

chances to manage this crisis we seem to be in. I really dont know wot to do, I dont know wot to say. Wot I too often seem

to meet are people who must misinterpret everything if it is possible. Who snatches the carpet of communication before

anything is said. Sorry, here are a lot of very nice people too, but they are often overpowered by those who call out loudest.

Love and carrots

truthseekerdan
5th March 2011, 04:48

I don't know, Jorr. It's so difficult to say - because, and here I go with the whole ego thing again, but, when one is in a state of ego perception - offence is very easily taken, depending on the preconceptions and judgments that particular person holds.

From ego identity perception, they do not see an action as being love because they are not yet functioning from that position. They only know love in regard to how love sits with them. It's a selfish sort of love.
They feel that nurturing another person's ego is an act of love - but really, it isn't. It's just making it easier for that person to remain in a state of sleep.

To be able to make any kind of informed decision on another's actions, you must first be able to understand one perspective from the other.

The things is - we are all beings of love - it's just that some of us are still facing the wall of the cave instead of the opening.

Wise words Teakai. :)

We are not limited by our physical bodies, and what we think cannot be made physical. Our bodies are communication instruments. The mind can be manifested through our physical body if it extends beyond the physical and does not become limited by it. If we judge another as limited by the physical body, then we are limiting our self. Imagined results can only cause suffering. Poor dispositions toward the physical are acts of aggression. Acts of aggression lead to depression. Depression leads to self-loathing. Self-loathing leads to an out-of-control ego.

Lets not forget these inspiring words below.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa77/nanasadd/Love%20and%20Light/Serenity_Prayer_Roses.jpg

johnf
5th March 2011, 04:49
The Golden Rule

Atacking or expressing love follow the same rules, its always like a double ax, You hit yourself first.

STS and STO follows the same rules. Is it so hard to get? Is it? Or does anyone really believe he/she

can operate outside this simple rule?;)

Those who persevere here have the opportunity to learn this awesome lesson. Attack is always coming from a justification of self defense in my experience.
" If I defend myself I am attacked" ACIM, " Nothing real can ever be threatened, nothing unreal has ever existed" ACIM
And wtf, " Everything is either an act of love, or a call for love" ACIM. I in the light of recent events these type of ideas are more apparent for those who look for them
Thankyou Astrid for this thread, and Jorr for the double edge sword comment much needed POV's for thought!

Teakai
5th March 2011, 04:54
I started a thread named " Look here please" Where I said I know myself, do you know yourself and so on.

My purpose was to encouage others to realize who they are, so everyone can speak from his/ her own heart

abd be respected for that. The first answer I got was " WHO ARE YOU". Such an answer makes me wonder over humanities

chances to manage this crisis we seem to be in. I really dont know wot to do, I dont know wot to say. Wot I too often seem

to meet are people who must misinterpret everything if it is possible. Who snatches the carpet of communication before

anything is said. Sorry, here are a lot of very nice people too, but they are often overpowered by those who call out loudest.

Love and carrots

I understand what you're saying, Jorr.
:)

jorr lundstrom
5th March 2011, 05:12
It is said that when God or who did had painted all the birds he had forgotten one.

He was tired and had just small patches of different colours left on his palette.

So he just smeared the colours at random. So this is the Goldfinch. :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwuvPVwztLY&feature=related

Lord Sidious
5th March 2011, 05:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUn7INeZrpk

Rocky_Shorz
5th March 2011, 05:25

There is no they, only us...

Maria Stade
5th March 2011, 05:31

You Got IT :hungry: carrots for U

Rocky_Shorz
5th March 2011, 05:37
wooohooo I love carrots...

where are my glasses, need more carrots dang it...

that Sith dude terrifies me, I don't dare tell him my sinuses are a little plugged

astrid
5th March 2011, 05:40

Exactly, and our internal struggles are being seen manifesting in the external,

the micro becoming the macro,

but as its the external that so many are focused on,

i thought this was the best way to communicate this subject.

Building bridges and all......

jorr lundstrom
5th March 2011, 05:46

that Sith dude terrifies me, I don't dare tell him my sinuses are a little plugged

Take care, those Sith Lords can be fery fery unpredictable. :painkiller:

Rocky_Shorz
5th March 2011, 05:48
ok how does everyone like this idea...

first offense, post tossed into a non public parking lot with a warning, if they jump back into the conversation without taking the anger out of their post, blocked from the thread...

If they open a new thread to complain, delete and timeout...

when they return if they don't join the flow of Avalon, banned...

and I'm not talking about agreeing with everyone on everything, discussions are what forums are about, but Avalon is special the gifted here "feel" the words, those who don't understand need to spend more time following, not everyone needs a voice on the forum for us to hear you.

I alone know of a disclosure coming that will rock billions...

but hey, that is why we are all here, right now...

Maria Stade
5th March 2011, 05:58

Exactly, and our internal struggles are being seen manifesting in the external,

the micro becoming the macro,

but as its the external that so many are focused on,

i thought this was the best way to communicate this subject.

Building bridges and all......

Yes we have to start some where !
This things are not easy to grasp.
Some take time to sink in and the one day they just do.

We are bringing our own parts of the puzzel and we can read and read and then one day one says it in the righ way !

I feel some times that this has been said already but I have learned that it can be the way it was said that made the difference.

So I ask you all to say it in your way, you can be the change for someone else.
:grouphug:

Love to all and carrots

raparee
5th March 2011, 06:16
Hi all, nice to feel calm vibrations again, what a week for a newbie like me to arrive, I am ok with this division, just another forum for the many searchers, being born, and the people that are comfortable with the energy of each forum will gravitate to the one that best serves them . I see it as a division leading to expansion, it was a difficult labor and birth and Papa Bill got to cut the umbilical cord, and Charles is peering in the window with the three wise men, sorry 33 ,and they are whispering, could this be the ONE

jorr lundstrom
5th March 2011, 06:28
Hi all, nice to feel calm vibrations again, what a week for a newbie like me to arrive, I am ok with this division, just another forum for the many searchers being born and the people that are comfortable with the energy of each forum will gravitate to the one that best serves them . I see it as a division leading to expansion, it was a difficult labor and birth and Papa Bill got to cut the umbilical cord, and Charles is peering in the window with the three wise men, sorry 33,and they are whispering could this be the ONE

Yeah. Something like that. Fasten your seatbelt cos its a bumpy ride. And we are soon going downhill and speed increases and just

wilderness ahead, so expect something never experienced. :flame::flame::flame:

jorr lundstrom
5th March 2011, 06:43
Radio Galactica stated today that unity is a fact, just not noticed by the masses.

Tricky to get used to though. The other day two disc-pilots tried to get into the same pair of

boots by the space- port before they realized they needed another pair. But everybody is very

understanding in this situation. :nod:

johnf
5th March 2011, 06:47
Hi all, nice to feel calm vibrations again, what a week for a newbie like me to arrive, I am ok with this division, just another forum for the many searchers being born and the people that are comfortable with the energy of each forum will gravitate to the one that best serves them . I see it as a division leading to expansion, it was a difficult labor and birth and Papa Bill got to cut the umbilical cord, and Charles is peering in the window with the three wise men, sorry 33,and they are whispering could this be the ONE

Yeah. Something like that. Fasten your seatbelt cos its a bumpy ride. And we are soon going downhill and speed increases and just

Thanks Jorr this post seems to line up with my experience of recently going through waves of preparation for new connections and new changes coming "at us".
Another way to see this is that we are drawing these waves of newness to ourselves, and many experiences that are seen as frightening or painful are just the rising awareness of the need for old habits and thoughts to fall away and adjustments made in order to "dock" with our new creations.
In my college chemistry I learned about a period of internal adjustment within an electron just before it jumps to a higher state, that is what this feels like,
both in my personal and in other areas such as what I see happening in the world at large, as well as changes in Avalon.

All together now, baaaaaaaaa-Ling! LolZ

Maria Stade
5th March 2011, 06:53
Radio Galactica stated today that unity is a fact, just not noticed by the masses.

Tricky to get used to though. The other day two disc-pilots tried to get into the same pair of

boots by the space- port before they realized they needed another pair. But everybody is very

understanding in this situation. :nod:

HA HA HA

Yes it is not so easy to adjust to all this new changes !

Carrots 4 U

Maria Stade
5th March 2011, 06:58

Thanks Jorr this post seems to line up with my experience of recently going through waves of preparation for new connections and new changes coming "at us".
Another way to see this is that we are drawing these waves of newness to ourselves, and many experiences that are seen as frightening or painful are just the rising awareness of the need for old habits and thoughts to fall away and adjustments made in order to "dock" with our new creations.
In my college chemistry I learned about a period of internal adjustment within an electron just before it jumps to a higher state, that is what this feels like,
both in my personal and in other areas such as what I see happening in the world at large, as well as changes in Avalon.

All together now, baaaaaaaaa-Ling! LolZ

Yes and it is all as it shall be right now !

Just take a deeeep breat and enjoy the ride !

Love and carrots !

:luv:

Sync
5th March 2011, 07:12

Lord Sidious
5th March 2011, 07:20

I have just the thing for ya, a nice dose of force lightning.
Guaranteed to clear your sinuses out.
And your bowels.
I will pop around when I finish up here.

kinerkid
5th March 2011, 10:27
I'd like to share a little story here. Several years ago my job was A&R manager at a record label. I worked for two VP's. One of them saw something in me and really took me under her wing and mentored me. As a result, she gave me A LOT of latitude and I basically began doing aspects of her job, took over some of her responsibilities and got to A&R projects myself. Eventually, it caught up with us. Her boss reprimanded her and in turn she had to sit me down and explain to me what my job duties entailed and where my boundaries lay. Both of us were upset. I felt my growth, potential and abilities were being pinned down. Soon after that I took leave of that company because, as I saw it, I was being stifled and not recognized for my talent. It took me a while, but I eventually calmed down and began to see the benefits and wisdom to what I had learned and this experience. I recognized that I had learned so much but continuing in that vein would have been unfair to me since I wasn't being compensated for the level of tasks I had be given. My mentor needed to step up and really take responsibility for the job she had and not leave it to me. I recognized I didn't know all that I thought I did and this opportunity was just a stepping stone to my next job and the one after that.

Hindsight being 20/20 - I hope everyone here intimately involved in the chaos of the past few weeks will be able to look back and go "wow! I learned so much and if this hadn't happened, the next steps wouldn't have happened, etc etc." I also hope that this experience simply makes more people awake & aware as more and more websites/forums spring up with smart, wonderful people showing the way.

aroundthetable
5th March 2011, 10:58
To have any kind of unity you have to have a common purpose or goal. For example, religion, the common goal is God, there is unity in that single purpose, organisations build around this goal however faultily. It is therefore a remarkable achievement that these institutions are still going strong even after hundreds and thousands of years. This of course is due to the focus on God, a mass recognition of our divine nature that will never go away, for that is our true reality. It is also ironic that those who seek a coherent 'movement' with Avalon, would seek to deny those same desires to members of an 'organised' religion. So where is the common goal of Avalon, where is the shared purpose? It is a group of individuals with many different points of view but no ultimate purpose. At best it is a place to discuss conspiracy issues, Bill and Kerry interviews etc, but even the 'founders' themselves are an example of disunity. The yearning for unity is in our very essence, but this is certainly not the place to find it. At best it is rivetting, entertaining, informative and a place to share information with like minded individuals, at worst it is a place of energy draining darkness and paranoia.

I write this because i guess i must care on some level.

God bless :)

Teakai
5th March 2011, 11:22
ok how does everyone like this idea...

first offense, post tossed into a non public parking lot with a warning, if they jump back into the conversation without taking the anger out of their post, blocked from the thread...

If they open a new thread to complain, delete and timeout...

when they return if they don't join the flow of Avalon, banned...

and I'm not talking about agreeing with everyone on everything, discussions are what forums are about, but Avalon is special the gifted here "feel" the words, those who don't understand need to spend more time following, not everyone needs a voice on the forum for us to hear you.

I alone know of a disclosure coming that will rock billions...

but hey, that is why we are all here, right now...

What constitutes an offence?

MorningSong
5th March 2011, 11:57
Hello dear folks!

I'd like to invite you take a look and maybe even contribute to this thread as well (but lets keep it real nice and positive, ok?):

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15566-A-Tribute-to-Avalon-Remember-Why-We-re-Here&p=164075#post164075

@jorr: What sinchronisity! I was just looking at images of finches yesterday while looking for a change of avatar now that spring is bouncing in and out here....love those birdies!

Gardener
5th March 2011, 12:46
I don't see it as division, but multiplying, we are all going in roughly the same direction. What is the problem with multiplying; In nature propagation can be by division when a clump gets too big. My position is undivided and unmoved, on three forums, maybe I make that four, propogation and growth.

An alternative way of being maybe, do it differently, remove exclusivity, just some thoughts about creating a different world.

goldmother
5th March 2011, 13:53
I don't see it as division, but multiplying, we are all going in roughly the same direction. What is the problem with multiplying; In nature propagation can be by division when a clump gets too big. My position is undivided and unmoved, on three forums, maybe I make that four, propogation and growth.

An alternative way of being maybe, do it differently, remove exclusivity, just some thoughts about creating a different world.

Couldn't agree more as I have said in another thread but worth repeating here, non of us are Higher Beings we are all Human Beings with all the positives and negatives that go with it. We all know there is change all around us in our life's in our universe.

This is a unique time and I for one feel privileged to be right here right now. This is a place for learning isn't that what we are doing now learning and growing for this there should be many roads that will bring about many opportunities for us all to do this.

Maybe all that has happened should be viewed as a positive and maybe we should all stop being so hard on each other we are all in the same boat riding on the same ocean

Leaving love at your door
Lissa

Maria Stade
5th March 2011, 14:09
Hello dear folks!

I'd like to invite you take a look and maybe even contribute to this thread as well (but lets keep it real nice and positive, ok?):

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15566-A-Tribute-to-Avalon-Remember-Why-We-re-Here&p=164075#post164075

Ah music masters ! :music: :ear:

@jorr: What sinchronisity! I was just looking at images of finches yesterday while looking for a change of avatar now that spring is bouncing in and out here....love those birdies!

Ah music masters ! :music: :ear:

15566-A-Tribute-to-Avalon-Remember-Why-We-re-Here&p=164075#post164075

Ruby L.
5th March 2011, 15:06
The starting point to effect changes in anything is through our thoughts. Once that's in balance, it impacts everything else. Even if it's not in balance, that, too, impacts everything else. Choice.

Balanced thoughts, balanced intentions, balanced emotions, balanced living = win.

Impact of thoughts on water molecules:

http://rockyourvibe.com.au/Images2/Newsletter/watercrystalresults.gif

Dr. Masaru Emoto's official website (http://www.hado.net/index.php)