PDA

View Full Version : What Color are you?

jjl
5th March 2011, 03:29
I was PMing a friend and jokingly expressed my disappointment of not being born indigo. It dawned on me, my friend had a pulsating and vibrant blood red energy (with a sparkling white and purple in parts.) It's a clean healthy color. She told me that I was pink with a little green and fuschia. I now hereby declare myself a Fuchsia Child! What's your color?

I should actually be called a "Bubblegum Child" but it means something entirely different

Vajdané
8th March 2011, 01:13
That is a very interesting thought, I hadn't really given it much consideration. I'll have to ask a couple of friends about it sometime. Thank you so much for sharing this! *big smiles*

azure
8th March 2011, 01:43
I am a prism comprised of many spectrums .. :)

Lost Soul
8th March 2011, 02:54
Predominantly blue with a tinge of purple.

Arrowwind
8th March 2011, 03:02
I am the color of ****, flesh and your greatest fears, your greatest ambitions and your greatest love. I am the color of GOD!

jjl
8th March 2011, 03:06

yes but there is a predominance of blue isn't there Azure?

OnyxKnight
8th March 2011, 03:13
Black and Gold.

They go well together in combination.

Ruby L.
8th March 2011, 03:23
Colours are vibrations; it's always interesting to see what colours different people resonate with.

Mine is, as the name says, red. The irony is not lost on the fact that I am a Taurean. :lol:

Thanks for this, jjl!

azure
8th March 2011, 13:44

yes but there is a predominance of blue isn't there Azure?

Yes there is .. :p:o

justalight
8th March 2011, 14:26
Hello there,
quite interesting question.

Concerning the 7 main chakras going up from the root which is connected to the red light energy to the the 7th chakra on top of your head which is connected to violet/white, I think it is useful to use (and thus love) all the seven interconnected colors for keeping your body in a balance.

Focussing only on one color can cause the connected chakra to have to much energy. This will result in less energy in the combined chakra (as they allways work and balance as pairs - f.e. red and green - root chakra and heart chakra - too much energy in the root means to less energy in the heart) .

So I am really the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet type of person. Preferences changing from day to day depending on the mood and from seven years period to period depensing on the life theme to be confronted with. Hope not to bother you with my explanation, but colors are soooo tricky. As I am new to this forum and have to work my way through, I hope this is in any way interesting for you,
all the best, no questions

jjl
8th March 2011, 14:30
I have decided to take on the color and name of Bubblegum KID! I am a bubblegum kid!!

meeradas
8th March 2011, 14:35
pitch black-gold-aqua-peach

8th March 2011, 14:38
A silvery light-blue with tinges of violet, through to gothic purple.

Much as I can see this around me and others, I have no idea what attributing meaning has to it though.

(Not a dig I genuinely don't know!)

jjl
8th March 2011, 14:44
A silvery light-blue with tinges of violet, through to gothic purple.

Much as I can see this around me and others, I have no idea what attributing meaning has to it though.

(Not a dig I genuinely don't know!)
Mostly I ask this to give us all a look at what it means NOT to have been an indigo child, colors are our own treasures. They proclaim themselves through our auras.

benevolentcrow
8th March 2011, 15:52
I was once told I had a flowing gold fountain surrounding me. My favorite colors are green and pumpkin orange!

mondaze
8th March 2011, 15:56
Claret and blue for reasons too mundane to mention

vibrations
8th March 2011, 15:59
Gold and purple sparkling all the time.

jjl
8th March 2011, 16:03

Yes but between the two lies a majestic purple. Can't you see it? A born leader with spirit people can depend on. Although you shy away from leader you are the best council to your friends am I right? Nothing like a pleasant evening with you to unburden oneself I bet,

8th March 2011, 16:13

You support Villa, living in Cheshire?!

or Burnley.......hmm

Thanks jjl. I've seen aura's for a couple of years now, but I've never been sure if the colours that tend to emanate from and around people carried any meaning. They always change but seem to stay around a similar palette.......

mondaze
8th March 2011, 16:16
you are very perceptive beautiful bubblegum girl!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=mondaze;169667] Claret and blue for reasons too mundane to mention

Born and bred in Birmingham 7's in cheshire under duress

slipknotted
8th March 2011, 16:45
¤=[Post Update]=

[/COLOR]dark teal and green lining

SKAWF
8th March 2011, 16:49

you took the words out of my mouth there.
however, ive always liked a deep almost midnight blue with gold flecks

8th March 2011, 16:49
you are very perceptive beautiful bubblegum girl!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=mondaze;169667] Claret and blue for reasons too mundane to mention

Born and bred in Birmingham 7's in cheshire under duress

Born and bred in Telford! About 20 miles between us there. I've had respect for claret and blue army, seen em many a time as a child. I'll honour the colour combo even more now I know it accompanies you in your current form!

Sorry my bad.......

:focus:

sygh
8th March 2011, 16:55
In the out of body experience I had, my whole aura was golden. My husband mentioned this as well. Don't have a clue what that means. It suprised me to see it. That was many years ago. I mostly see violet and blue, but the whole spectrum, as it varies.

8th March 2011, 17:05
In the out of body experience I had, my whole aura was golden. My husband mentioned this as well. Don't have a clue what that means. It suprised me to see it.

I always thought it was associated with the 8th chakra (above the top of the head), when related to the tree of life, although I'm struggling to find a link to anything worthy. It's also the colour of energy spilled out the crown chakra in Israel Regardie's Twin Pillar meditation.......

jjl
8th March 2011, 17:08
In the out of body experience I had, my whole aura was golden. My husband mentioned this as well. Don't have a clue what that means. It suprised me to see it. That was many years ago. I mostly see violet and blue, but the whole spectrum, as it varies.

I would say that it means you are in the path of ascension, it's right through the door. I thank you and your husband for hanging around to assist us.

Mu2143
8th March 2011, 17:47
gold= 12th chakra/density/ dimension

Gone002
8th March 2011, 17:52
I have no idea, were do i find out

8th March 2011, 18:14

Thanks for the correction:cool:

granny
8th March 2011, 18:24
Deep Purple.

Mu2143
8th March 2011, 18:34

Thanks for the correction:cool:

NP;)
If you indeed saw gold and not yellow then you have the highest level and this is the level you need to have for unity. There different ways you see your aura's depending your state of mind it will show the color that's attached to it.

goldmother
8th March 2011, 20:07
At the moment orange and red

On the topic of colour has anybody else noticed the background colours on all Talk and quiz shows are Purple and Blue, just have a look nxt time TV is on
Do the powers that Be know the meaning of colour
It seems like they do
Good thing bad thing???????

RAKMEiSTER
8th March 2011, 20:43
A silvery light blue gold like shiney fluxwave with a bit a purple every now and than.
(some one make a !aurafoto of me and post it :)
or for the advanced ones, remoteview/* me and draw it
<3

jjl
8th March 2011, 21:23
I have no idea, were do i find out

your are predominatly green with blue and red.

Gone002
8th March 2011, 21:25
huh what does that mean, can you see that through the web?

jjl
8th March 2011, 21:27
*chuckling* no, just wanted to draw you out and think about it. You choose the colors you like, the ones that help you define yourself, and i was only guessing!

Gone002
8th March 2011, 21:31
lol makes be sound like a wild beast, which may be true at times lol.

jjl
8th March 2011, 21:33
So my beast what color are you, we will give you a color name. (am I right?)

firstlook
8th March 2011, 21:34
crimson and clover. :)

Gone002
8th March 2011, 21:40

Yeah your right,

Red with bue and purple, im not sure if that mirrors my feelings of being a beast.

jjl
8th March 2011, 21:45

Yeah your right,

Red with bue and purple, im not sure if that mirrors my feelings of being a beast. I now proclaim you Beast of Rainbow!

Gone002
8th March 2011, 21:49

Yeah your right,

Red with bue and purple, im not sure if that mirrors my feelings of being a beast. I now proclaim you Beast of Rainbow!

LOL, thanks for the info and help

:o:cool:

jjl
8th March 2011, 21:55
LOL, thanks for the info and help

Just so you know...I have been making this concept up, as I go along. But its fun and tonite, as I sleep, I will invite all these colors to a slumber party

Gone002
8th March 2011, 21:58
Its a nice way to bring people together and chill, good thread

jjl
8th March 2011, 21:59
At the moment orange and red

On the topic of colour has anybody else noticed the background colours on all Talk and quiz shows are Purple and Blue, just have a look nxt time TV is on
Do the powers that Be know the meaning of colour
It seems like they do
Good thing bad thing???????

you have already declared your color Gold mother

jjl
8th March 2011, 22:06
Its funny, put this thread up a week ago and it died early on. Woke up this morning and saw that it was active Ha!

Illuminaughty
8th March 2011, 22:20
I'm color blind. Can anybody tell me what colors I am? Haha, j/k! ( I really am color blind though :()

One look in my closet and it's pretty obvious what my favorite colors are. Sky blue and white, with a pinch of green. I have always had a fascination with girls who have light blue eyes. They are just too sexy for me to resist!

I've never been able to see peoples aura's, nor have I been told what color mine is, but I would love to know.

jjl
8th March 2011, 22:29
ahh the rarest; a silver white aura. I'm afraid there is no way to show you colors. I declare you the silver seeker!
*jj holds her arms straight out as she flys by the seat of her pants*

Pilgrim
8th March 2011, 22:40
I am not sure which color I am. Frankly, I don´t persue this matter so much. Although, I would like to share something here. I have feeling I might be Indigo child. Since my childhood I have been inclined in blue, wearing blue, drawing blue, cheering for sport clubs with blue collours, looking at sky very often. When I have heard anout indigo children I was immidiatelly elert, sort of uncontrolable enthusiasm was coming from me. What is also interesting, when we are connected with my girlfriend(just fyzicly hugging each other or after lovemaking moments) she can see mostly blue colour(when having closed eyes)however, when she is alone her colour is mostly purple or yellow-ish. Whenever I come closer,all of sudden, blue intervenes. I would add, she does not persue such things like spirituality, she does not read any of books with similar topics, however, she is open minded and listen what I have read or experienced, so she has idea about aura and such a stuff. Anyway, I don´t perceive it as she does. During my meditation state I can sense or see mostly gold-ish or yellow variations of colours.:cool:

jjl
8th March 2011, 22:46
To Pilgrim

yes this is a thread for those who AREN'T lucky enough to have been born indigo. In this thread we are proclaiming what makes us special, equal to indigo. But you are welcome to read the thread from the start, (it explains this I think) and then you can distinguish the people with their special gifts from color.