PDA

View Full Version : 7/7 was an inside job.

Circe
5th March 2011, 15:50
If you ignore the mainstream media lies about the 7/7 London bombings, which took place in summer 2005, and simply look at the evidence; it is as blatant as the nose on your face that these attacks were carried out by intelligence agencies and not by islamic terrorists born in Leeds. There are more smoking guns than you can shake a banana at. In part one Richard reports on the plight of Muad'Dib who has been persecuted and is now in prison for his coverage of 7/7 in his excellent film "7/7 Ripple Effect".
7/7 RIPPLE EFFECT film
http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=236
http://www.richplanet.net/i/starship/s45.jpg

In parts 2 and 3 Richard talks to Rupert Sheldrake, a Cambridge biologist who has fascinating theories about the mind. There is little or no evidence that long term memory is stored in the brain.

Part One:
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=45&part=1

Part Two:
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=45&part=2

Part Three:
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=45&part=3#

http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

king anthony
5th March 2011, 16:46
It is important that people today and tomorrow do not forget the truths; lest it be, as another story told about the sinking of the 'Olympic'... correction, Titanic.

humanalien
5th March 2011, 23:39
Hasn't everything been an inside job?

mondaze
5th March 2011, 23:46
wasnt the ripple effect banned on you tube?

Fred259
5th March 2011, 23:58
It is important that people today and tomorrow do not forget the truths; lest it be, as another story told about the sinking of the 'Olympic'... correction, Titanic.

Indeed King Anthony, indeed. Why don’t you post up about the real story of the Olympic or was it the Titanic!. I will support you….

bodixa
5th March 2011, 23:59
Hello.

Is watching media coverage and going 'Oooh that looks suspicious' evidence?

I just feel that when researchers try to show people/things up as patsies or inside jobs they look at the media and circumstantial events, rather than going to the heart of the matter.

Surely to prove that something didn't happen the way it was 'portrayed' you need to reveal what happened instead? Or at least get close to the source and prove that they didn't do it (tough when they are dead but isn't that the perfect dissonance?)

Has anyone been following the inquest? Lots of interesting info in that. Most of it attempt to cover up the usual incompetences and liabilities.. some interesting questions asked about MI5 and such.

It ended yesterday... http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/mar/04/london-bombings-inquest-evidence-sessions-end

...conveniently buried under news about revolutions in the Middle East.

Personally I would much rather see energies directed towards stopping these things from happening again, than trying to pretend that these issues do not exist. That comment is not directed at anyone, it's just a frustration at some of the lousy 'debunking' that goes on.

iceni tribe
6th March 2011, 00:07
more 7/7 stuff here

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9837-7-7-revisited&p=84351#post84351

SteveX
6th March 2011, 00:12
cause it was an inside job. They were all Britpaks.

Lord Sidious
6th March 2011, 00:14

That isn't what is meant by inside job.
I think you might find that SIS is involved up to their eyebrows.

bodixa
6th March 2011, 00:20
Britpaks?

SIS?

help a girl out here :)

Lord Sidious
6th March 2011, 00:23
Britpaks?

SIS?

help a girl out here :)

Britpak = British pakistani
SIS = Secret Intelligence Service.

bodixa
6th March 2011, 00:29

OK - so where the connection here...?

Seriously interested!

SIS=MI6

king anthony
6th March 2011, 00:32
Indeed King Anthony, indeed. Why don’t you post up about the real story of the Olympic or was it the Titanic!. I will support you….

Thank you for your support, but the facts support themselves (I understand your thought in saying so). I did write about this topic (briefly) in the manuscript/book I am sharing for free. More so as one topic in another book - there is much background leading up to the actual event - and this thread is about 7/7 and not the Olympic/Titanic. I will say, it would be a good topic for another thread.

I say, how many times have people been 'given' in the past (and present) and dismissed what is in hand!? Would it not be better for people to search out truths themselves!? Has there not been enough said, here/now, to inspire one to question if they do not know!?

SteveX
6th March 2011, 00:59

Seriously interested!

SIS=MI6
I'm saying there is no conspiracy. The MSM have it just about right. Some Britpaks killed emselves along with a load of innocent people. These Britpaks the offspring of migrants, have been brought up in their own trap. The trap being that the crap that their parents tried to get away from, the crap that didn't work in their own country but exported here anyways, got em killed.... Religion dictating politics.

P.S MI6 external MI5 internal

bilko
6th March 2011, 01:56
Thanks circe, i will be looking at this as i am a tube driver. Not saying which line. I was on duty and i was driving when this went on.
Ps for edit
i have no secrets or insight to tell.

transitionalman
6th March 2011, 02:41

Hmm...never heard of the Titanic conspiracy. I am going to go do some research. Thanks

Lord Sidious
6th March 2011, 10:11

Seriously interested!

SIS=MI6
I'm saying there is no conspiracy. The MSM have it just about right. Some Britpaks killed emselves along with a load of innocent people. These Britpaks the offspring of migrants, have been brought up in their own trap. The trap being that the crap that their parents tried to get away from, the crap that didn't work in their own country but exported here anyways, got em killed.... Religion dictating politics.

You don't find it ''interesting'' that an ex spook who is now a ''security consultant'' was running a drill that morning, on the exact tube stations with the exact procedures that really happened?
From what I can figure, those britpaks as you call them, and I don't think that is offensive, readers, were hired by someone to help with something. I am not sure if they were told they would help with national security by participating in a drill or what.
And there is also some controversy about a scuffle on the bus before the bomb went off.
I don't recall all the details, but I recall something about the name ''Richard'' and a guy that made a comment and got off.

bodixa
6th March 2011, 10:21
The thing I would need to ask, Uncle Sid, is where asking these questions takes us.

If it's to understand better what went on, then fine. But if it actually undermines other important work and REAL RISKS, then that's where I personally exercise caution.

I think these things are important to ask.. as long as we don't make it difficult for people to do a job that needs to be done.

I was watching the new coverage of Libya this week and was really quite shocked by how the UK has behaved. I was shocked by what I heard coming out of the mouths of our politicians, William Hague and George Osborne mostly, but what really shocked me was the bolting down of Gadaffi's access to funds and the intervention of that ship. Where did the UK get the power to do that in the first place and why was the money in the UK's hands? I don't buy at all the humanitarian excuse for all these things, but what if governments were to say 'we really need to protect those oil fields before Gadaffi pulls a fast one, or it's going to cause us massive problems...' People sit around in pubs and mutter 'it's all about the oil'... but what do they ever do? Nothing, because their bellies are full.

So anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the conspiracy theories ask the questions, but do they actually get to the nugget?

Back to my tea. Mornin' all :)

K626
6th March 2011, 10:29
If you ignore the mainstream media lies about the 7/7 London bombings, which took place in summer 2005, and simply look at the evidence; it is as blatant as the nose on your face that these attacks were carried out by intelligence agencies and not by islamic terrorists born in Leeds. There are more smoking guns than you can shake a banana at. In part one Richard reports on the plight of Muad'Dib who has been persecuted and is now in prison for his coverage of 7/7 in his excellent film "7/7 Ripple Effect".
7/7 RIPPLE EFFECT film
http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=236
http://www.richplanet.net/i/starship/s45.jpg

In parts 2 and 3 Richard talks to Rupert Sheldrake, a Cambridge biologist who has fascinating theories about the mind. There is little or no evidence that long term memory is stored in the brain.

Part One:
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=45&part=1

Part Two:
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=45&part=2

Part Three:
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=45&part=3#

http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

Certainly was.

cheers

K

bodixa
6th March 2011, 10:32
Wow you sound so certain K...

Can you explain from your own point of view?

K626
6th March 2011, 10:36

Seriously interested!

SIS=MI6

Steve mate, this is the key book. Highly recommended. Many overlooked details.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419EVP9DYQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

"When I began this book I was prepared for an onslaught of Muslim Agenda and a heavy dose of West-Bashing. It isn't there. This is a finely balanced, exquisitely researched book written by a man who truly loves Britain and who understands what true democracy and freedom are all about. He guides the reader clearly through several decades of betrayal by our own governments (both British and American) showing how we have gotten to such a mess with Islamic terrorism running amok around the world.

Ahmed puts before the reader what has appeared in print for over two decades and shows the reader how to connect the dots. There is no talk of jihad or holy war. There is no preference for one party over another. There is simply the bold, plain truth that we, as free citizens of western democracies have been lied to for years. This is not your leftie-liberal-victim drival with no base. This is cold, hard facts with penetrating analysis. Ahmed makes the reader want to know what the simple Joe Blow in the street can do to bring our politicians to some sort of accountablity."

Peace

K

Ruby L.
6th March 2011, 10:43
From what I can figure, those britpaks as you call them, and I don't think that is offensive, readers, were hired by someone to help with something. I am not sure if they were told they would help with national security by participating in a drill or what.

That's how I remembered it to be, as well, el Sid.

They were a few guys who were asked to participate in an emergency rescue drill that just happened to have occurred on the morning of the attacks. (Convenient, eh?)

I believe in my heart that those poor boys had NO idea what they were being set up for, and only thought they were doing good by helping out with security practices for the protection and wellbeing of their city and country.

I remember, also, seeing a footage of one of the boys before they went in the tube and buses. It was taken from the security tapes of a McDonald's, and if I remember correctly, this 'heartless terrorist' was happily chomping away on a breakfast burger without a care or worry in the world.

Surely, if you know that you're about to blow yourself up into smithereens in the next hour, and take hundreds of lives along with you, I'd imagine you wouldn't really have an appetite. Perhaps serious and focused, but not relaxed and loving a burger experience.

And besides, if he was an extremist like people made the boys out to be, they'd hardly be eating at a McDonald's for a last meal!

1) It's not halal (equivalent of kosher)

2) McDonald being an icon and representation of Western/American life.

I really and truly feel sad for those boys and their families.

ETA: I was there in London, too, when 7/7 happened. In fact, one of trains that got blown was down the road from me and, if I hadn't been late for work, may have been on that train.

Suffice to say, I walked an hour to work and and an hour back everyday for a month until I could shake off the heebie jeebies for London public transportation. It was a huge shock for Londoners- especially after many were celebrating the Olympic bid win the day before.

K626
6th March 2011, 10:49
Wow you sound so certain K...

Can you explain from your own point of view?

I've done the work on it.

And met certain parties who now live in The South of France ( I was lucky that one moved in next to a friend of mine and I got an introduction). One of these is ex-Mi5. I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable saying any more on a public message board with regard to the well being of those who have helped me. I had a precog interest in 7/7 cause I saw it coming along with some others who knew that the British public were 'going off message' and needed to be brought back into line.

If people use their logic they will see that events of this nature don't happen by accident and are allowed to happen or even helped. In this case my belief is that it was 50% internal security and external security apparatus, along with american input and backup from Mossad.

There you have it.

I will dig up some things and write more later.

Peace to all

K

nb the Jihadi movement in the UK is actually very tiny and the factions who would harm the UK even tinnier.

Research 'The covenant'. Mi5 and 6 worked within the North London mosque and also fully infiltrated wings in Birmingham and Leeds.

UK security services official policy is to maintain fraternal links with radicals (oft criticised by the US). But this is logical and effective becasue we are tipped off and guided by the radicals who in turn get to keep their assets here and don't get thier money seized.

It has never been the intention and never will be the intention to harm UK citizens, that has always been the covenant and this was repeated to me many, many times...

7/7 was an abberation and a contradiction to the long held pact between radicals and Mi5.

bodixa
6th March 2011, 11:07
[
K

nb the Jihadi movement in the UK is actually very tiny and the factions who would harm the UK even tinnier.

Research 'The covenant'. Mi5 and 6 worked within the North London mosque and also fully infiltrated wings in Birmingham and Leeds.

UK security services official policy is to maintain fraternal links with radicals (oft criticised by the US). But this is logical and effective becasue we are tipped off and guided by the radicals who in turn get to keep their assets here and don't get thier money seized.

It has never been the intention and never will be the intention to harm UK citizens, that has always been the covenant and this was repeated to me many, many times...

7/7 was an abberation and a contradiction to the long held pact between radicals and Mi5.

Thanks. I appreciate that. - I'll come back in a bit and look at that. Have found some info on 'covenant'.

Do you have any thoughts on the Glasgow Airport attack? That one seemed to be more in public view...

B

K626
6th March 2011, 11:10
[
K

Thanks. I appreciate that. - I'll come back in a bit and look at that. Have found some info on 'covenant'.

Do you have any thoughts on the Glasgow Airport attack? That one seemed to be more in public view...

B

Do you mean the comedy value?

K

Steph
6th March 2011, 11:13
Thanks K, I would very much like you to post more if you have the time. I have seen most of the footage available on the internet with regards to 7/7 being an inside job. I'm keen to hear yet another perspective. I've not heard of the book you posted, but will look into and try and add it to my Kindle wishlist :)

@ Stevex - Britpacks is a new term for me. I'm not sure what to think about it, my first impression was ewwww. Actually, I can't shake the negativity. I can't help but think it's offensive. That's just my take on it.

Mouse x

bodixa
6th March 2011, 11:15
[QUOTE=K626;167236][

B

K

Erm, no! LOL. But I hear ya.

I think we're talking about 'loose canons' non- 'Britpaks' - those outside the 'covenant'.

K626
6th March 2011, 11:19
Thanks K, I would very much like you to post more if you have the time. I have seen most of the footage available on the internet with regards to 7/7 being an inside job. I'm keen to hear yet another perspective. I've not heard of the book you posted, but will look into and try and add it to my Kindle wishlist :)

@ Stevex - Britpacks is a new term for me. I'm not sure what to think about it, my first impression was ewwww. Actually, I can't shake the negativity. I can't help but think it's offensive. That's just my take on it.

Mouse x

Hi Mouse,

I will put something together today as people seem interested.

The starting point in all of this is that UK security services are non-alligned. The Govt has little or no oversight.

They are alligned to the Queen and other hidden organisations. They are steeped in ritual. They are protectors of the realm if you want to use that as a loose term.

They are the best in the world bar none.

cheers

K

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=K626;167236][

B

K

Erm, no! LOL. But I hear ya.

I think we're talking about 'loose canons' non- 'Britpaks' - those outside the 'covenant'.

I think you understand. Enough said.

K

Peacelovinman
6th March 2011, 11:42
"Ripple Effect" is, in my opinion, the best 7/7 film out there.

Lord Sidious
6th March 2011, 11:45
The thing I would need to ask, Uncle Sid, is where asking these questions takes us.

If it's to understand better what went on, then fine. But if it actually undermines other important work and REAL RISKS, then that's where I personally exercise caution.

I think these things are important to ask.. as long as we don't make it difficult for people to do a job that needs to be done.

I was watching the new coverage of Libya this week and was really quite shocked by how the UK has behaved. I was shocked by what I heard coming out of the mouths of our politicians, William Hague and George Osborne mostly, but what really shocked me was the bolting down of Gadaffi's access to funds and the intervention of that ship. Where did the UK get the power to do that in the first place and why was the money in the UK's hands? I don't buy at all the humanitarian excuse for all these things, but what if governments were to say 'we really need to protect those oil fields before Gadaffi pulls a fast one, or it's going to cause us massive problems...' People sit around in pubs and mutter 'it's all about the oil'... but what do they ever do? Nothing, because their bellies are full.

So anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the conspiracy theories ask the questions, but do they actually get to the nugget?

If you are speaking of national security, I have no interest in that.
For one thing, the state is a fiction.
For a second thing, all of the fictitioius states are part of the one.
I am opposed to the one will all my being.

ANYTHING that undermines them and their agendas, especially the truth of their foul deeds is good in my book.

ETA: I was there in London, too, when 7/7 happened. In fact, one of trains that got blown was down the road from me and, if I hadn't been late for work, may have been on that train.

Suffice to say, I walked an hour to work and and an hour back everyday for a month until I could shake off the heebie jeebies for London public transportation. It was a huge shock for Londoners- especially after many were celebrating the Olympic bid win the day before.

I am glad you were late.
Do you know who else was in town that day and told to stay away from the tube?

Mouse x

Just so that you know, Paki is not an offensive term.
Pakistan is made up of two words Paki meaning Pure and Stan meaning land.
Pakistan = Land of the Pure.
Some people use paki as an insult, but it is the name of their nation.

The starting point in all of this is that UK security services are non-alligned. The Govt has little or no oversight.

They are alligned to the Queen and other hidden organisations. They are steeped in ritual. They are protectors of the realm if you want to use that as a loose term.

K

The question is, do you trust them?
I do not trust any spook, other than a dead one.

bodixa
6th March 2011, 11:51
Great answer - thanks.

Real Risks as in to risks to people and to social stability, wellbeing.

I'm here to learn. I need a little help.

K626
6th March 2011, 11:55
Lord Sid
Paki is a highly offensive term in the UK.

cheers

K

nb I know it wasn't SteveX intention however and I know his mind resonably well.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you are speaking of national security, I have no interest in that.
For one thing, the state is a fiction.
For a second thing, all of the fictitioius states are part of the one.
I am opposed to the one will all my being.

ANYTHING that undermines them and their agendas, especially the truth of their foul deeds is good in my book.

I am glad you were late.

Mouse x

K

The question is, do you trust them?
I do not trust any spook, other than a dead one.

I don't think cliches are helpful regarding spooks.

Some have risked a lot in history to help the many.

cheers

K

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Great answer - thanks.

Real Risks as in to risks to people and to social stability, wellbeing.

I'm here to learn. I need a little help.

There is no money to be made in a healthy and peaceful society.

Start there.

Peace

K

Steph
6th March 2011, 12:28

Thanks for that Sid - I honestly didn't know that! How beautiful.

Sadly here in the UK 'Paki' is used as an extreme racist insult. I lived with a fantastic Pakistani family for a year just after Salman Rushdie published his now famous Satanic Verses. More or less every week, this family suffered verbal abuse and even had the words "Go home Pakis" spray painted on their front door. It was awful for them. This family were doing their very best to ignore it but I know they were deeply affected by it. Who wouldn't be? The irony of the situation here was that the satanic verses was very offensive to muslims and yet not once did I hear of any muslims in my area reacting to it. Strange that they themselves came under attack.

Mouse x

Lord Sidious
6th March 2011, 12:32
Lord Sid
Paki is a highly offensive term in the UK.

cheers

K

nb I know it wasn't SteveX intention however and I know his mind resonably well.[COLOR="red"]

Sure, but that wouldn't be the case with a Pakistani that has a clue what it means and as long as you weren't using it as a slur.

I don't think cliches are helpful regarding spooks.

Some have risked a lot in history to help the many.

I would agree that many have, but do they have enough info to be able to figure out what is the good that the many need?
Example, do you think they knew there were no WMD in Iraq before the invasion? Some may have, some not. The ones that didn't may have done things due to that false belief.

I have had some exposure to them, hence me not trusting them.
When you talk to them, are you talking to the man, or the state? That is part of why I don't trust them.
If you get promoted within the military/sercurity services, do you think you would match a) boatrocker or b) sheeple type disposition?

There is no money to be made in a healthy and peaceful society.

Start there.

Peace

K

Can't disagree with that one.

SteveX
6th March 2011, 13:31
Slightly off topic but it needs to be said.

I extend my apolls to everyone for the the term I used yesterday... "Britpak".

It wasn't meant in a racist way. If I wanted to be racist I would have used the word "paki". However, Britpak, in the light of day it is a simple quick to the point, although non Politically Correct, description. Having said that it's not a term I wouldn't use, for fear of causing offence outside of banter, when speaking face to face with a British born Pakistani.... for this I apologise

Edited post because I used the word would instead of wouldn't (highlighted). I should proof read

Ruby L.
6th March 2011, 14:05
I am glad you were late.

Thanks Sid, me, too.

And no-- Benjamin and I fell out years ago. Apparently, he took offense after I called him a syphilitic protoplasmic w@nker.

My friends who have my back move in much higher circles. --->:angel:

Thanks, Circe, for posting the video. I just had time to watch it in its entirety. The poster on the blown-up bus made me feel like throwing up. These people are well and truly sick, folks; it's all funny to them.

ROMANWKT
6th March 2011, 14:20
7/7 was U Ks 9/11, a false flag, home grown, all to get us to invade Iraq, its old news, and the proof is everywhere, look around and do your home work.

Steph
6th March 2011, 14:59
Slightly off topic but it needs to be said.

I extend my apolls to everyone for the the term I used yesterday... "Britpak".

It wasn't meant in a racist way. If I wanted to be racist I would have used the word "paki". However, Britpak, in the light of day it is a simple quick to the point, although non Politically Correct, description. Having said that it's not a term I would use, for fear of causing offence, outside of banter when speaking face to face with a British born Pakistani.... for this I apologise

No apologies needed Steve - I took us down the wrong road. Let's get back on the right road :)

str8thinker
7th March 2011, 02:00
Thanks Circe for starting this thread and K626 for recommending Ahmed's book "The London Bombings".

As a result I have started a new thread on the author here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15789) and included links to a video talk by him.

Fructedor
7th March 2011, 18:16
Been away for a while and actually having a little trouble getting back in - lots of shouting lately, it seems.

However ...

In my mind; the most astounding fact about 7/7 is the Peter Power testimony, recorded on TV on the day of the bombings - he admitted having been in charge of a drill for his company Visor Consultants - this drill involved 1,000 participants from the police, ambulance services, fire department and various other agencies, and concerned exactly the same tube stations and the same times as the actual attacks. The chances of all this being a coincidence are manifestly impossible.

Here’s the Peter Power ITV video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbUQiYOGjU&feature=related

Having watched the 7/7 Ripple Effect, I also learned something I didn’t know – that in May 2004, the BBC programme Panorama aired a remarkably precognitive document about potential terror attacks on three Underground stations and one road target, as if imprinting the meme on public consciousness 15 months beforehand. Hollywood is expert at this.

What kind of world is this we’re living in, where information as terrifying as this is blatantly ignored by the world media – following the same sort of pattern as the whole 9/11 scam, the Iraq WMD scam etc ad infinitum. Clearly the organisers of these phoney stories must be wallowing in satisfaction, not to mention gaining increased power from the fact that the people, apparently, will basically swallow just about anything.

All I can say about this sort of information is that there has to be a tipping point at which the number of people who won’t swallow it any more becomes too great to control. Soon the ‘mainstream’ media will come to be seen as the ‘alternative nut-job’ media it truly is.

What am I doing to hasten this day? Little more than encouraging people, when the opportunity arises, to look at truth-seeking documentaries and information – and facing occasional scorn and ridicule for that. It sometimes seems pitifully little. My own world view has evolved incredibly since I started looking into these subjects, and the masquerade played out on TV has become intolerably transparent. Evolution has not made life more comfortable. Richer and more rewarding, yes.

However, I note that some of my friends now accept discussions with me of some of these subjects and seem able to admit concepts they would not have done before. Progress? Maybe. And I pray, because no real change will come unless it’s based in a more profoundly spiritual awareness – we must be grounded in truth in order to manifest truth. That’s what’s happening, in my opinion.

Best wishes

Fructedor

Lord Sidious
7th March 2011, 18:28
Been away for a while and actually having a little trouble getting back in - lots of shouting lately, it seems.

However ...

In my mind; the most astounding fact about 7/7 is the Peter Power testimony, recorded on TV on the day of the bombings - he admitted having been in charge of a drill for his company Visor Consultants - this drill involved 1,000 participants from the police, ambulance services, fire department and various other agencies, and concerned exactly the same tube stations and the same times as the actual attacks. The chances of all this being a coincidence are manifestly impossible.

Also

Having watched the 7/7 Ripple Effect, I also learned something I didn’t know – that in May 2004, the BBC programme Panorama aired a remarkably precognitive document about potential terror attacks on three Underground stations and one road target, as if imprinting the meme on public consciousness 15 months beforehand. Hollywood is expert at this.

What kind of world is this we’re living in, where information as terrifying as this is blatantly ignored by the world media – following the same sort of pattern as the whole 9/11 scam, the Iraq WMD scam etc ad infinitum. Clearly the organisers of these phoney stories must be wallowing in satisfaction, not to mention gaining increased power from the fact that the people, apparently, will basically swallow just about anything.

All I can say about this sort of information is that there has to be a tipping point at which the number of people who won’t swallow it any more becomes too great to control. Soon the ‘mainstream’ media will become to be seen as the ‘alternative nut-job’ media it truly is.

What am I doing to hasten this day? Little more than encouraging people, when the opportunity arises, to look at truth-seeking documentaries and information – and facing occasional scorn and ridicule for that. It sometimes seems pitifully little. My own world view has evolved incredibly since I started looking into these subjects, and the masquerade played out on TV has become intolerably transparent. Evolution has not made life more comfortable. Richer and more rewarding, yes.

However, I note that some of my friends now accept discussions with me of some of these subjects and seem able to admit concepts they would not have done before. Progress? Maybe. And I pray, because no real change will come unless it’s based in a more profoundly spiritual awareness – we must be grounded in truth in order to manifest truth. That’s what’s happening, in my opinion.

Best wishes

Fructedor

Thanks for that, this is the exact guy I was talking about.

K626
7th March 2011, 20:11

However ...

Also

All I can say about this sort of information is that there has to be a tipping point at which the number of people who won’t swallow it any more becomes too great to control. Soon the ‘mainstream’ media will come to be seen as the ‘alternative nut-job’ media it truly is.

Best wishes

Fructedor

Yeah well the old friends rolling their eyes lark...Been through it.

But over the last couple of years they've started changing their minds about various things and now I'm the go to guy for a ruling...ha ha..

Keep at it. You will get throught to them.

Peace

K

SteveX
7th March 2011, 21:33

Seriously interested!

SIS=MI6

"When I began this book I was prepared for an onslaught of Muslim Agenda and a heavy dose of West-Bashing. It isn't there. This is a finely balanced, exquisitely researched book written by a man who truly loves Britain and who understands what true democracy and freedom are all about. He guides the reader clearly through several decades of betrayal by our own governments (both British and American) showing how we have gotten to such a mess with Islamic terrorism running amok around the world.

Ahmed puts before the reader what has appeared in print for over two decades and shows the reader how to connect the dots. There is no talk of jihad or holy war. There is no preference for one party over another. There is simply the bold, plain truth that we, as free citizens of western democracies have been lied to for years. This is not your leftie-liberal-victim drival with no base. This is cold, hard facts with penetrating analysis. Ahmed makes the reader want to know what the simple Joe Blow in the street can do to bring our politicians to some sort of accountablity."

Peace

K

If I can wrestle the Kindle of me wife i'll be sure to read the book.

Cheers.

K626
7th March 2011, 21:45

Seriously interested!

SIS=MI6

Peace

K

If I can wrestle the Kindle of me wife i'll be sure to read the book.

Cheers.

Don't get distracted by the wrestling tho mate. :peace:

cheers

K

bodixa
7th March 2011, 21:51
Can I throw a question into the mix - not with any judgement, since I don't know the answer, but really want some people to ask it with me...

Why would someone organise a 'drill' on the same day at the same venues that these attacks occurred?

Obviously it's a ridiculous coincidence... but why organise a drill ON THE SAME DAY?

Why... ?

If the drill was part of the conspiracy, is its purpose to:

1. Get to the casualties more quickly (which seems silly given that if the monsters who would arrange a patsy 'hit' would not seriously care how long it took to get to the scene.)
2. Show that London's emergency services are brilliant?
3. Actually create a 'scent' - 'ooh, that looks suspicious'.

Or, was it, in fact, not part of the conspiracy, but the result of a 'tip off' or insider knowledge. in which case, surely you'd tip off about the actual bombs (saves more lives.)

You see, to me, even from the point of view of the conspirators, the drill makes absolutely no sense... I might have missed something.

Help.. Why? Unless someone somewhere actually WANTS the public to smell a rat...

K626
7th March 2011, 22:04
Can I throw a question into the mix - not with any judgement, since I don't know the answer, but really want some people to ask it with me...

Why would someone organise a 'drill' on the same day at the same venues that these attacks occurred?

Obviously it's a ridiculous coincidence... but why organise a drill ON THE SAME DAY?

Why... ?

1. Get to the casualties more quickly (which seems silly given that if the monsters who would arrange a patsy 'hit' would not seriously care how long it took to get to the scene.)

Or, was it, in fact, not part of the conspiracy, but the result of a 'tip off' or insider knowledge. in which case, surely you'd tip off about the actual bombs (saves more lives.)

You see, to me, even from the point of view of the conspirators, the drill makes absolutely no sense... I might have missed something.

Help.. Why? Unless someone somewhere actually WANTS the public to smell a rat...

Plausable deniablity for any operatives caught in the act. Simple.

cheers

k

mondaze
7th March 2011, 22:12
i was in the locality on the day, so i have taken a pretty close interest in the case. i heard or read somewhere that the four "bombers" were late and missed the correct trains. Once they realised they had been set up, they ran for it, and were found and shot in the vicinity of canary wharf. Its a while since i researched this, so cannot recollect where i got this from, it may even have been the ripple effect.

bodixa
7th March 2011, 22:18

Why... ?

cheers

k

OK - yeh. That works to a point..

But then if you follow that logic, surely that would have to include the bombers? (operatives) and thus be accepted as a reasonable question for any inquest or investigation.

It seems to cancel itself out - it's a paradox to me: There was a drill. How can that be? It was a coincidence. But we caught some operatives there wiring stuff. Oh they were just part of the drill. Oh that's ok then. But how do we know the bombers weren't part of the drill - surely we can ask THAT question too in the main stream then? So which were the operatives? The sparkies or the bombers? Or Neither? Or both?

Am I making any sense... ? :)

K626
7th March 2011, 22:18
i was in the locality on the day, so i have taken a pretty close interest in the case. i heard or read somewhere that the four "bombers" were late and missed the correct trains. Once they realised they had been set up, they ran for it, and were found and shot in the vicinity of canary wharf. Its a while since i researched this, so cannot recollect where i got this from, it may even have been the ripple effect.

I'd love to hear more on that.

cheers

K

mondaze
7th March 2011, 22:20
I'd love to hear more on that.

cheers

K[/QUOTE]

i will dredge my feeble grey matter K and get back to you

K626
7th March 2011, 22:23

Why... ?

cheers

k

OK - yeh. That works to a point..

But then if you follow that logic, surely that would have to include the bombers? (operatives) and thus be accepted as a reasonable question for any inquest or investigation.

It seems to cancel itself out - it's a paradox to me: There was a drill. How can that be? It was a coincidence. But we caught some operatives there wiring stuff. Oh they were just part of the drill. Oh that's ok then. But how do we know the bombers weren't part of the drill - surely we can ask THAT question too in the main stream then? So which were the operatives? The sparkies or the bombers? Or Neither? Or both?

Am I making any sense... ? :)

It's like all those drills with the airforce on 9/11.

They are distractions and keeps the eyes of enforcement and others off the ball or they might see something and assume it is part of a drill.

It gives cover to mistakes and buys time for the real events to unfold without hinderance.

Fascinating stuff 7/7.

Check the doctored train station video stills.

K

mondaze
7th March 2011, 22:26
http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2010/10/22/new-support-for-canary-wharf-story/
another strangely anomalous news report, seems the bbc have a panchant for dissembling and then denying.

bodixa
7th March 2011, 22:28
Ah, so if enforcement are expecting a drill, they are not looking for anything, they just say to themselves 'oh it's part of the drill' so people can sneak past...

Still seems one helluva a gamble to have a drill on the same day if you don't want to invite scrutiny - QED.

I mean is it worth having all those enforcement people not paying attention at the time, only to have the world's truth movements up your butt for years hence?

yes, fascinating...