PDA

View Full Version : My favourite dinner guests

Champion the Wonderhorse
5th March 2011, 17:46
Hi

Just thought I'd start a new thread. A bit light hearted.

You've cooked dinner. Guests are about to arrive. Now who to pick to sit around the table for stimulating conversation, friendly or heated debates.

My first guests would be: Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Kerry Cassidy, Richard C Hoagland and Bill Ryan.

Richard Hoagland will provide the evidence, Kerry Cassidy to do the Questioning, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin to do the squirming whilst chained to the seats and Bill Ryan to act as mediator just to make sure no punches are thrown :)

aroundthetable
5th March 2011, 18:30
what did you cook?

manny
5th March 2011, 18:38
i woul invite einstein,tesla ghandi and neil armstrong.
then i,d expect theyed boot me out lol

aroundthetable
5th March 2011, 18:45

as three of your guests are dead it will be a very quiet dinner! ;)

aroundthetable
5th March 2011, 18:52
i would invite, alex jones, bill o reilly, chuck norris and stephen hawkins..........poor steve!

firstlook
5th March 2011, 18:53
I'm not sure who I would invite, but its funny that I'm downloading a movie now to watch later tonight called "the last supper".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113613/

A group of idealistic, but frustrated, liberals succumb to the temptation of murdering right-wing pundits for their political beliefs.

I'm not supporting this obviously, but it looks like in interesting movie. The idea is testing the dinner guest on his beliefs and finding out if he lives up to being a decent human being. If not......:fish:

Anyways, Thinking about it now, I guess I would invite Obama. Get a feel for the guy.

Peace :)

Champion the Wonderhorse
5th March 2011, 22:50
How about George W Bush, Hilary Clinton, Dick Cheney all strapped to the shairs and covered in jam. Then let in the hungry flesh eating ants!

Champion the Wonderhorse
6th March 2011, 00:53
what did you cook?

Something with truth serum for Armstrong and Aldrin, coffee for the rest.

Flash
6th March 2011, 01:16
What about Dalai Lama, and Ma Yin-Jeou, president of China, for reconciliation.

TWINNICK
6th March 2011, 03:56
G'day Avalonians,

I'd have on the menu...

Fresh yabbie cocktail with thousand island dressing and fresh lemon and lettuce.
Roast lamb with roast veggies and/or fresh garden salad.
Snitz parmagana with chips and fresh garden salad.
Bar Be Que garden veggies with fresh garden salad.
Lemon sorbe with mint and frozen grapes.
Or vanilla home made icecream with stewed apricots and berries/mixed.
White wine/red wine of your choice with cheese and greens.

I would like Enki, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, Richard Hogland, Stan Deyo, Bob Dean, Michael Tellinger, Dali Lama, Mystery, Rebbeca Jurnigan, Stewart Swerdlo, Dr Bill Deagle, Shirly McLane, Yahushua, Don Talbot, Billy Connelly and Pamella Anderson and a few more women who's names escape me at the moment just to balance out the group.

I think that would be an interesting night !

If they all agreed, I would video the whole night of stories and laughs and put it on Avalon for all to enjoy.

..Nick..

jorr lundstrom
6th March 2011, 06:35
I have had a hard time to find out who I would invite. But finally I did.

We will be four to the table, I the woman in my life ie Maria Stade, Inanna and Philippe

Charles master. We will have barbeqed boar with potato-wedge

and a lot of fresh vegetables.:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

And we will drink water and afterwards a lot of black coffee.

perfectresonance
6th March 2011, 07:00
I would like Enki, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, Richard Hogland, Stan Deyo, Bob Dean, Michael Tellinger, Dali Lama, Mystery, Rebbeca Jurnigan, Stewart Swerdlo, Dr Bill Deagle, Shirly McLane, Yahushua, Don Talbot, Billy Connelly and Pamella Anderson and a few more women who's names escape me at the moment just to balance out the group.

If R C Hoagland was there, NOBODY ELSE WILL GET A WORD IN. LOL

Nice meal you have planned. Read your post before dinner. WASN'T HELPFUL ;)

slipknotted
6th March 2011, 07:17
how about bill ryan, james c horak, charles, graham hancock and bob dean with a roast with potato's onion's and carrots salad and wine !

Dragonfly
6th March 2011, 08:39
I would have Mozart, Robbie Williams, Leonardo da Vinci, Hermes, William Bramley and a golden Dragon;)

Oops, I just realised it's a bit male dominated......

TWINNICK
6th March 2011, 08:54

If R C Hoagland was there, NOBODY ELSE WILL GET A WORD IN. LOL

Nice meal you have planned. Read your post before dinner. WASN'T HELPFUL ;)

G'day,

Actually I was thinking more Dr Bill Deagle (LOL) and I should have said, everybody's EGO must be kept in there pocket ! lmao.

PS, I'm hungry too.

..Nick..

Erin
6th March 2011, 09:25
I'd invite Steve Bassett, Richard Dolan, Bryce Zabel and probably some other people I'm blanking out on. ;)

Oh, and the main course would be Indian food, because I'm totally craving it right now.

ETA: Linda Moulton Howe! I knew I was forgetting someone.

aroundthetable
6th March 2011, 10:56
eg gein, albert fish, hannibal lector and martin luther king. will serve a nice salad buffet and spring water.

mondaze
6th March 2011, 11:02
if we can have any one in history its almost too open... however i think i'd like to meet cnut, siddhartha, mary magdalene, mohammad, dh lawrence, john lennon. i think it would be quite an interesting evening!

KosmicKat
6th March 2011, 13:44
I would like to invite representatives from the four best-known alien species. Eating optional (given that they might well find human gustatory customs an unsettling spectacle, and vice versa).

And I'm tempted to suggest that I should also invite Jesus. Just so I wouldn't have to eat alone :eyebrows:

jjl
6th March 2011, 13:47
Ghandi, Carlos Santana, Lucille Ball and Voda

cowens66
6th March 2011, 14:04
David Icke, Bill Ryan, Credo Mutwa, Michael Tellinger and Bob Dean. They could each bring a guest of their choice.

I would prepare classic dishes from each of their countries of origin. :)

ulli
6th March 2011, 14:10
I would invite everyone who contributed to this thread...
not a sit-down dinner, more of a cocktail party.

Lucc30
6th March 2011, 14:49

as three of your guests are dead it will be a very quiet dinner! ;)

They will be there in spirit (less expensive as dead people do not eat or drink).

Nice tread - good for a pause when digesting the heavy stuff in other treads. You all have som interesting guest and I would like to have all of them in addition to:
Torhild (former collague) as she always see the others POV and explain them.
Helen Mirren (for the fun of it)
Jens Stoltenberg (Norwegian Prime Minister - for his clowning abilities).
Hans Hjellemo (to gleefully watch his expressions).
Representative of the organizatin Sceptic (to watch scientifically attempts to explain away).

Oh, the list could have continued ad infinity.........
:welcome: to my dinner party!
(menu will be kept secret until acceptance)

Champion the Wonderhorse
6th March 2011, 18:07
Zecharia Sitchin, Erich Von Daniken, Graham Hancock, Michael Tellinger and one forced guest under heavy restraint........... Zahi Hawass!

aroundthetable
6th March 2011, 18:09
Zecharia Sitchin, Erich Von Daniken, Graham Hancock, Michael Tellinger and one forced guest under heavy restraint........... Zahi Hawass!

Lol!! got room for michael cremo?

azure
6th March 2011, 18:09
I would invite Roseanne Barr, Cathy O'Brien, Tupac Shakur and Bill Hicks ...

Champion the Wonderhorse
7th March 2011, 00:47

Lol!! got room for michael cremo?

Yes, he can serve the dinner.

Shezbeth
7th March 2011, 11:00
David Icke, Bill Ryan, Bill Maher, Ben Stein, Alex Jones, Joe Mercola, and David Wolfe. ^_^

witchy1
7th March 2011, 11:19
The Queen who I would serve a rare steak to - and watch for the reaction. Thinking about the others now