PDA

View Full Version : A Sad State of Affairs / Our Achilles Heal

Real Intent
7th March 2011, 08:13
A Sad State of Affairs / Our Achilles Heal

In light of recent events and because of this post from Atticus, “ if I fight with someone it's good to frighten them first, then you've already [diminished their] strength,” it occurred to me that, we in the alternative media community, have our own Achilles heal. There has been talk about finding the “33’s” Achilles heal, but I believe we are getting ahead of ourselves. First, we should consider armoring ourselves.

The best tool to control the alternative media community stems from the suspicion and fear that is bred into it by its nature. When one is afraid “you’ve already diminished their strength.”

Consider the possibility that the conflict we are now experiencing is being laughed at in victory by those who would see us fail. “Yes! They mistrust one another! They’re doing it for us!”

“When people are kept in a state of fear, they will take very few risks, When people are kept in a state of fear, it causes distrust. Distrust causes division. Division reduces true potential of power. Lost potential of power, is the enemies way of strengthening themselves. This is exactly what has happened at Avalon. They struck her Achilles heal and brought her to her knees!” -Whitehaze

I am almost certain that in the past “they” have planted the seeds for fear of the government, our health, our very survival, in our own forums. We are truly “predictable prey” in that we latch onto these ideas and try to find comfort amongst ourselves after these very scary revelations. We are paralyzed by our fear. It is human nature to flee from pain at all costs. We seek pleasure, and ignoring action is less painful.

Now many among us are poised for action, and I applaud this. First, we should declare our courage! We should not give in to the paralysis of fear. Take away their means of controlling us.

With real intent,
Danielle

mondaze
7th March 2011, 08:29
with each cut, a new head grows... first there was camelot, then camelot and avalon, and now there are three. We become a Truth Hydra, the more they try to cut us down the more we grow... This is a time for optimism because we get to act positively. No more wringing our hands and wailing in a vacuum. We come together and become strong.

Real Intent
7th March 2011, 08:40
with each cut, a new head grows... first there was camelot, then camelot and avalon, and now there are three. We become a Truth Hydra, the more they try to cut us down the more we grow... This is a time for optimism because we get to act positively. No more wringing our hands and wailing in a vacuum. We come together and become strong.

I love the idea of becoming a "Truth Hydra". For truth seeking, many tendrils are excellent. For action, each of those "heads" have to act as a unit, in perfect unison, with one intention.

modwiz
7th March 2011, 09:15
I am grateful for you starting this thread Realintent. We, as the supposed informed ones, have to find the awareness to act in a higher non programmed manner. It does not matter which site is clean or not because we are all one in this. Sickness in one sector is a danger to all and isolation is pretty much impossible and even undesirable if we are to find strength in our numbers.

There is a huge challenge here at Avalon because where one is expecting allies and backup the field is filled with confusion and disarray. The right hand does not care what the left hand is doing because the head seems somehow preoccupied. Any answers that occur to me are not encouraging so I keep telling myself I might be making it all up. My radar screams that this is not the case. So we hold space and feed peace into the sucking sound and hope things aright themselves.

We also retreat to safer havens where we can watch and maintain our strength and sanity.

It is a sad state of affairs at this time. Perhaps it is just the darkness before the Dawn.

Icecold
7th March 2011, 09:23
Trust that the universe knows what it is doing.

I won't waste my breath further on cries in the wilderness.

The supersoul is in the making...

Its already happening....its just that the grouping is selective. Looks like the universe is picky. ;)

aikya
7th March 2011, 15:12
Trust that the universe knows what it is doing.

I won't waste my breath further on cries in the wilderness.

The supersoul is in the making...

Its already happening....its just that the grouping is selective. Looks like the universe is picky. ;)

None of us knows the full picture.

zebowho
7th March 2011, 15:35
.....None of us knows the full picture.

But we ALL can create it! :) Just Imagine that!!

-z

aikya
7th March 2011, 15:36
.....None of us knows the full picture.

But we ALL can create it! :) Just Imagine that!!

-z

In fact, we are...:)

zebowho
7th March 2011, 15:47
True...true!! :)

Thanks for that and Thanks Real Intent for the thread.

-z

sleepy
7th March 2011, 16:07
xxxxx xxxxx

Lord Sidious
7th March 2011, 16:42
I would like to point out to you all two things;
a) If you are taking flak, then you are obviously close to something sensitive.
b) Resistance will rise and rise and reach it's maximum point of resistance seconds before all resistance collapses.

Do you see where I am going?
And no, it isn't to Coventry.

sygh
7th March 2011, 16:51
My hand is still in. I firmly believe in what Project Avalon is trying to do, and I will support that end. I have no job right now and very little money but I plan to donate to this site because I know how much the information Bill and Kerry have brought out means to all of us. Right now, it looks as if Bill's efforts are actually growing. Both Bill and Kerry are very good at that they do. We wouldn't be here, if not for the work of Kerry, Bill, and many others behind the scenes who seek the truth, and neither would Charles. I'm with you guys: let's keep our heads straight by continuing to focus on what it is we do in our own lives, along with supporting Bill's efforts with a shared goal.

Also, I think we worry too much sometimes. Bill would tell us more, if he were at liberty to do so. Certainly, he has his own good reasons for keeping silent. He's busy working and his silence does wonders to keep this forum grounded. The time is coming where all things going on behind the scenes will be made clear. I'm just hoping people stop trampling upon each other, in their search for the answers, when so many of the answers we seek lay in our own back yards. Many people are looking, and it shouldn't suprise anyone how important it is to stay level headed when the doors fly open and new people show up. I'm glad they are coming and I'm glad to be here too. We can do wonders in numbers.

I think the reasons why we feel what Charles has to say is so important is that we all feel the real turmoil happening in the the world and a pressing need to change the tide prior to a world war or ruination. I too have a feeling we will all be busy soon enough. There are things happening in this world that simply must change. I can name one for sure: Monsanto, et al.

By the way, this is as good a time as any to introduce the new avatar. His name is Mouse X.;)

granny
7th March 2011, 16:59
My hand is still in. I firmly believe in what Project Avalon is trying to do, and I will support that end. I have no job right now and very little money but I plan to donate to this site because I know how much the information Bill and Kerry have brought out means to all of us. Right now, it looks as if Bill's efforts are actually growing. Both Bill and Kerry are very good at that they do. We wouldn't be here, if not for the work of Kerry, Bill, and many others behind the scenes who seek the truth, and neither would Charles. I'm with you guys: let's keep our heads straight by continuing to focus on what it is we do in our own lives, along with supporting Bill's efforts with a shared goal.

Also, I think we worry too much sometimes. Bill would tell us more, if he were at liberty to do so. Certainly, he has his own good reasons for keeping silent. He's busy working and his silence does wonders to keep this forum grounded. The time is coming where all things going on behind the scenes will be made clear. I'm just hoping people stop trampling upon each other, in their search for the answers, when so many of the answerswe seek lay in our own back yards. Many people are looking, and it shouldn't suprise anyone how important it is to stay level headed when the doors fly open and new people show up. I'm glad they are coming and I'm glad to be here too.

I think the reasons why we feel what Charles has to say is so important is that we all feel the real turmoil happening in the the world and a pressing need to change the tide prior to a world war or ruination. I too have a feeling we will all be busy soon enough. There are things happening in this world that simply must change. I can name one for sure: Monsanto, et al.

By the way, this is as good a time as any to introduce the new avatar. His name is Mouse X.;)

Sygh ...
I resonate will all you say and I love Mouse X. :)

sygh
7th March 2011, 17:11
In the last few years, I decided to stay home and garden and teach myself to can my produce. My husband hunts and we provide a decent portion of our own food. My husband is litteraly a genius and an educated man. I say this because he doesn’t make rash or uneducated judgements. So, when he told me, a few years ago that he noticed the sun setting too far to the north, for the time of year that it was, I know he thought long and hard about that before he said it. How do you even get your head around that? But here, at Avalon, other people, like Granny, noticed it too.

What happened, happened, and we all want to know why. In the end it is simple. It was meant to happen. If in fact, PM’s were being read, (and I say if because I don’t know the truth.) the people involved in that should not be here. If in fact, PM’s were not being read and someone, delibrately said that, in an effort to drag Bill Ryan through the mud, in my opinion, they should not be here.

So in the end, if it was the ‘33’ that caused this to come out, they did us a favor. As hard as that is to accept, that is the way I see it. The truth isn’t always kind, nor does it smile softly, picking flowers, sitting on a purple pillow.
Some people, like my friends, do not want to know the truth because it is painful. I will continue to seek it out and I would like to stay here at Avalon.

This is all of course, my humble opinion.

Peace,
sleepy

I saw a change in the sun setting too. I think a lot of the information is getting out but it's being over run by news that isn't important. The noise ratio has a way of drowning out the facts.

How much do you can? And do you know how much one would have to can for the needs of two people?

I don't know about the purple pillow statement though; I can't point a finger over a pillow. I'm sure you don't mean any harm with that. It's just something personal that bothered you about the purple pillow. As to reading personal PMs, I have no idea but it would be a real shame if it actually happened. And we must leave it at that.

sleepy
7th March 2011, 18:04
"xxxxx xxxxxx

Real Intent
7th March 2011, 18:24
" At this point I freeze more than I can. I can pickles, relishes,tomatoes, and sauces. This year I am going to try to can fruit. If you are talking about supplying all of your needs for fruits and vegetables for a year, according to the Mormons, who have this down to a science it is 370 qts. per person, per year. That's alot of canning. I am not mormon but I found this link helpful.http://www.abysmal.com/LDS/Preparedness/Preparedness.pdf

Knowing how to can and storing food is an excellent way to have peace of mind. We should prepare as much as is adequate with out going over board. When you have taken sensible precautions, it serves to allow us to let our fear go. I would even take it a step further and go back to the basics of wild foraging.

sleepy
7th March 2011, 18:36
xxxxx xxxxxx.

Charlie Pecos
7th March 2011, 18:59

This very thought occured to me yesterday, made me laugh.

None have fallen, simply divided. Holographic wouldn't you say?

Will they keep dividing or will they stop while they still can?

Methinks someone keeps shooting themselves in the foot. BANG. OUCH. BANG. OUCH. BANG. OUCH.:)

Selene
7th March 2011, 19:19
Bill has just posted this extraordinary video on his "Message From A Nun" thread that the good Sister has sent us. It is 'must' watching. Says better than anything I can think of what Avalon - and our present moment - is really all about;

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1fiubmOqH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1fiubmOqH4

Cheers,

Selene

mondaze
7th March 2011, 19:35
i'm feeling the new vibration rising!

granny
7th March 2011, 19:55
We have always had a small garden, but as we saw the world begin to fall apart, we decided to get more serious about growing our own food. We freeze what we can and give the rest to neighbors.

One piece of advice I did take from reading a website ... do not wait until th Sun shoots an EMP at Earth and we are back in the stone age. Most of us living in the modern world will need practice at the tasks that will save our lives. So ... we have gradually made our garden bigger each year and we have done our best to try and cover as many bases as we can in the survival department ... now ... when we are not gardening ... we keep our ears to the ground, relax and pet the cats.

Rocky_Shorz
7th March 2011, 20:00

ahhh but true strengths lie when 3 gather as one... ;)

we can do it...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1V4RMypzJmud_id9Z7P3gakmMw5dAKdysVU-OrEe_tal173FhbA

sleepy
7th March 2011, 20:29
[xxxx xxxxxx

Herbert
7th March 2011, 21:25
Yes we really do need lots of positive threads like this one. I always overplant my garden to give lots and lots of vegetables away. Even bountiful Canada has many families below poverty level thanks to constantly rising inflation.

A lot of people in my area have been saying the sun is rising and setting in the 'wrong' place.
I am wondering, does that mean Earth is straightening on her axis?

I've also been wondering if we still need the pyramids now that we are introducing the holographic civilization. Not sure who built them but read it was to help stabilize the wobble.
I know I'm getting ahead of myself. :>))
Excellent thread!!

freespirit
7th March 2011, 21:47
This thread is a breath of fresh air considering the vibe of late. Thanks Real Intent.

Last year I planted my first ever crop of spuds and in the next 2 week I am going to plant this years.

freespirit

Fractalius
7th March 2011, 22:08
All true it seems. Self espionage. The fear of succeeding displayed collectively and subconsciously. The fear of succeeding? you ask, Why not the fear of failure?
Well maybe.

We can be good at describing in intricate detail where something went wrong..what the fatal flaw in a sequence of events or an individual might be. Debriefing, dissecting.

The duality of the fear of failure and the fear of succeeding, creates a checklist. Fear may be too pervasive a word.
Though, "the acknowledgement and wariness to pitfalls leading to lesser outcomes" might be a bit vague.
The motivations for contribution are but a handful, even if the contributions can vary in content and colour.

We are not always able to communicate with 100% effective cognition to all.
The amount of distortion possible seems to go unnoticed by many... (unless this is a thing completely noticed by all and unnoticed by myself..which is obviously not the case )

...unnoticed by many maybe. But I think actually 'all' know what I am talking about. Because the use of distortion (fallacy, insinuation, innuendo) can be prevalent in posts that throw stones... OR plant positive seeds.
In my view, those presenting 'anything', would be aware of the likelihood of distortion. And ought in any manner possible, make attempts to pre-empt, clarify, and diffuse distortion. A disclaimer. This to me is basic. It is often unspoken. Is it too hard to speak of? Or is it simply known and accepted.

Both, and a third. Which might lead to a fourth. That being, when one knowingly presents themselves without a 'disclaimer' and seeks to still engage with conversation, while making full use of 'aloofness'. Proclaiming emotive half truths or opinions.. for good or bad. The fourth being, 'unconsciously' doing so. For good or bad.

Oh what a tangle we can watch grow, trying to unhook the odd thread here and there...and sometimes tangling up some other thing in doing so.

Why? because of the vested interest in the outcome, or the vested interest in self gratification. The self gratification aspect is anyone's own business to work through, not mine.
The vested interest in the outcome is related to the duality of the fear of success and failure. People putting the hand up to note to all a certain point on their checklist is awry. People making an attempt to rectify points on checklists. People doing so and in a way that is distorted by the anxiety of the point on the checklist being awry...which then appears to be a certain thing or behaviour...which is not favoured by anothers checklist...and perhaps rightly so if it was indeed how it appeared.

I would like to think that people might be able to follow this. Ideally I will be sounding silly saying so. This unspoken 'rule' we know of. Is what causes uproar when a person tries to subvert it. We are speechless perhaps, like can't find the right words, because the act of subverting such a 'rule' (of thumb) seems to defy logic...it must be malicious we think... Hey, true, but it can be part of our own distortion too. When things are good, everyone is a divine angelic voice. When things are bad, suspicions are, that everyone is a triple agent with the darkest of plots boiling away in a damp cave filled of rats and greeblies..

I now apologise for the extremely long post. Maybe it is an act of revenge in some peoples eyes. Perhaps I'm attempting to demoralise and possess you. Perhaps it is a sign of my emotional investment. Maybe this maybe that.

Questions are easy. They are more fun to ask as they lead to the world of the imagination.

;)

Real Intent
8th March 2011, 03:10
We have always had a small garden, but as we saw the world begin to fall apart, we decided to get more serious about growing our own food. We freeze what we can and give the rest to neighbors.

One piece of advice I did take from reading a website ... do not wait until th Sun shoots an EMP at Earth and we are back in the stone age. Most of us living in the modern world will need practice at the tasks that will save our lives. So ... we have gradually made our garden bigger each year and we have done our best to try and cover as many bases as we can in the survival department ... now ... when we are not gardening ... we keep our ears to the ground, relax and pet the cats.

Yes! Exactly!

Roseheart
8th March 2011, 03:39
Love to you all.
I would say without a doubt that, over the last 4 years, as my vibration changed and I moved into transparency, that certain people around me started 'acting out' in ways that amazed me... The masks dropped and I saw the truth. Without any effort on my part, the wheat and the chaff were sorted. Certain people just sort moved out of my life. It was all perfectly appropriate for where I was at and who I was becoming. I think they just couldn't be in the energy I was now manifesting... We didn't match anymore. This was painful at the time from an ego perspective but I feel blessed now to be away from them. I needed to let them go in order to grow.
The division, distrust and fear experienced here recently I think are all part of our 'becoming' - the sorting of the wheat from the chaff.
There will always be catalysts appearing and falling away.
The trick is knowing how to let them.

DeDukshyn
8th March 2011, 03:51
ahhh but true strengths lie when 3 gather as one... ;)

we can do it...

Wooo! That had some multi level brilliance to it!

TimelessDimensions
9th March 2011, 15:30
Someone paints half the chess pieces white and the other half black before he can fabricate a war.

Real Intent
9th March 2011, 20:50
Someone paints half the chess pieces white and the other half black before he can fabricate a war.

Really good summation of the polarizing of the population, and the naming of enemies in order to dehumanize them. You notice we never fight people, we fight "The Japs", we fight " The Gooks", we fight "The Commies", and we fight "The Terrorists". We never seem to fight People...

Always remember that no matter what you are told about "Them", "They" are your fellow humans.