PDA

View Full Version : The Missing Links Of Evolution

The One
7th March 2011, 12:43
Evolution is based upon a theory that at some point in time, billions of years ago, no life existed upon the earth, not even one trace of life could be found. But, somehow, a miracle occurred when just the right mixture of gases and acids mingled themselves together and microscopic organisms begin to develop. It was impossible, but it happened just the same. In a swamp somewhere on earth, it is conjectured that non-living matter gave birth to that which was alive. It sounds very romantic and has captured the interest of thousands, however there is just one major flaw in the whole scenario. The fundamental laws of science contradict this basic evolutionary premise. The fundamental law of biology is the Law of Biogenesis. This scientific law upholds that all life must come from preceding life, and that of its kind. Science teaches that life does not come from nonliving matter. Dr. Lazzaro Spallanzani and Louis Pasteur proved in the middle of the eighteenth century that the concept of “spontaneous generation” was indeed false. Dr. Pasteur in his “victory speech” to the French Academy of Science stated, “The theory of spontaneous generation will never recover from the mortal blow dealt it by this simple experiment.” The experiment of which he spoke proved the formerly held theory of spontaneous generation false.

THE GAP OF MISSING LINKS IN ANIMALS

Evolutionists propose that over the course of billions of years all life evolved from single cell organisms. They tell us that the whales, elephants, giraffes, hippopotamus, dinosaurs, mammoth elephants, rhinoceros and walrus were at one point little small creatures. They want us to believe their theory that small animals slowly mutated and change many, many times over billions of years. Their theory is that these mutated animals slowly increased in size until huge mammals and reptiles roamed the earth and all sizes of sea creatures developed in the oceans. Just thinking about that is an incredible, mind-boggling thought. There is one problem with which these evolutionists must cope—no evidence. If their theory is true then there ought to be literally millions of fossils that show thousands of transitional forms of all of these animals. There should be thousands upon thousands of bones that became fossilized during those billions of years which record the necks, legs and bodies of the giraffes slowly getting bigger and longer. There should also be plenty of fossil evidence showing the development of dinosaurs, horses, cows,alligators and all of the other animals known to man. However, there are none. Absolutely no transitional fossils exists to prove their theory.

I would say evidence happens to point convincingly toward the fact of creation and not evolution

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CB0QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kc-cofc.org%2F39th%2FLectures%2F2001%2520Manuscripts%2FRichardMasseyMissingLinks.PDF&ei=cNB0TcC-I8rxsgbe1KGEDg&usg=AFQjCNFIpVxJ_28IEzB1ZMQSq-ht7BXRiA

davyj0nes
7th March 2011, 16:26
i believe terrance mckenna also spoke of spontaneous generation, if not someone please correct me.

There are certainly many theories concerning the creation of the world as we know it today. religious people believe their 'god' created everything, some believe aliens came down and performed experiments with the indigenous creatures already living here. others say that life evolved slowly over many eons of time. Anything is certainly possible in 3D space.

Perhaps evolution answers the 'how' of life perpetuating and diversifying, but not the 'why'. some say that the 'why' is the province of religion, others say that the 'why' is irrelevant. In any event science has given us evolution as the best possible guess as to how life came about on this planet.

It is hard to argue with their reasoning that life changes, grows, and adapts to their environment, and as other creatures die off those remaining grow to fill in the niche. Such as what happened when the dinosaurs died off, and the mammals grew in size, strength, and intellect to fill in the gaps left by the dinosaurs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wrote this while half asleep. i believe i will come back to it this post later this afternoon to check for syntax.

firstlook
7th March 2011, 16:48
Here is I thread I love reading over and working the brain muscles on over at the David Icke forum. It does a good job showing why Darwinian Evolution is not good enough. It gets into some more complex information but its really a good read.

Let Us Make Darwinism Extinct
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=140918

On the lighter side, I really enjoyed this cartoon episode of futurama about the missing link. Try not to think of the arguments, but the general way they show the arguing and its reactive mode in society. Pretty funny episode with an interesting ending. lol.

http://video.mail.ru/mail/emdisha/564/602.html

;)