PDA

View Full Version : Some Scousers have had enough.

Lord Sidious
7th March 2011, 17:43
Greetings Avalonuggets.
Some of my friends in Liverpool and Eire have decided to do some stirring.
Check this out.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2011/03/07/protestors-storm-birkenhead-county-court-and-attempt-to-arrest-judge-100252-28293866/

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/8893981.BREAKING_NEWS%3Cstrong%3EProtestors%3C/strong%3Earrest%3Cstrong%3Ecounty_court_judge/

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/8894423.UPDATED__Protestors_storm_court_and__arres t__judge_in_chaotic_scenes/

When I told em about citizens arrest and stuff, I didn't think they would take it this far, but that is good.

Listen in from the Wirral here.
http://184.82.19.16:8300/listen.pls

mondaze
7th March 2011, 17:51
lets storm the Bastille!

fopa
7th March 2011, 18:01
People from Birkenhead are not Scousers, people from the Wirral are not Scousers either. It's not even merseyside and their postcode is CH for Cheshire as opposed to the L for Liverpool.

Excellent article though lol. :)

mondaze
7th March 2011, 18:05
they like to think they're from cheshire... we know the truth...;)

Lord Sidious
7th March 2011, 18:06
People from Birkenhead are not Scousers, people from the Wirral are not Scousers either. It's not even merseyside and their postcode is CH for Cheshire as opposed to the L for Liverpool.

Excellent article though lol. :)

The main guys are scousers, so I am told.

Maria Stade
7th March 2011, 18:08
Thank You for the rapport dear Lord !

Guess them nuggets had enough and are not going to take it any more.:no:

:luv: and a royal carrot for You

buckminster fuller
7th March 2011, 18:09
The "British Constitution Group" is on the right track my friend :) . Thanks for posting.

Lord Sidious
7th March 2011, 18:16
This is the exact sort of activism I have promoted for years.
Not enough around with the guts though, that is the problem.
All we need is for one of these per week in random cities in our nations.
Then see what happens.

Caren
7th March 2011, 18:27
Hi Lord Sidious,
You have some interesting friends: The "British Constitution Group"- a crowd of several hundred people from all over Britain gathered to rebel .
The article stated the BCG were calling for lawful rebellion, "exerting their ancient right to lawful Rebellion under article 16 of Magna Carta".
I liked the young man in the black T-shirt which said "The Love Police" Haha! and I wouldn't mess with the elderly lady yelling at the Police to get their hands off her. You go Granny!
Lord Sid. - You have many friends. :)

Lord Sidious
7th March 2011, 18:32
I do indeed have all sorts of friends around the globe.
ZZ Top has a song called I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide.
I am similar, I'm Bad, I'm Earthwide.

Anyways, it is article 61 of the 1215 Magna Carta, not article 16.
This is great, the people finally getting a backbone and massing to support one man, a man with principles.

This is article 61.

61. Since moreover for [the love of] God, for the improvement of our kingdom, and for the better allayment of the conflict that has arisen between us and our barons, we have granted all these [liberties] aforesaid, wishing them to enjoy those [liberties] by full and firm establishment forever, we have made and granted them the following security: namely, that the barons shall elect twenty-five barons of the kingdom, whomsoever they please, who to the best of their ability should observe, hold, and cause to be observed the peace and liberties that we have granted to them and have confirmed by this our present charter; so that, specifically, if we or our justiciar or our bailiffs or any of our ministers are in any respect delinquent toward any one or trangress any article of the peace or the security, and if the delinquency is shown to four barons of the aforesaid twenty-five barons, those four barons shall come to us, or to our justiciar if we are out of the kingdom, to explain to us the wrong, asking that without delay we cause this wrong to be redressed. And if within a period of forty days, counted from the time that notification is made to us, or to our justiciar if we are out of the kingdom, we do not redress the wrong, or, if we are out of the kingdom, our justiciar does not redress it, the four barons aforesaid shall refer that case to the rest of the twenty-five barons, and those twenty-five barons, together with the community of the entire country, shall distress and injure us in all ways possible — namely, by capturing our castles, lands, and possessions and in all ways that they can — until they secure redress according to their own decision, saving our person and [the person] of our queen and [the persons] of our children. And when redress has been made, they shall be obedient to us as they were before. And any one in the land who wishes shall swear that, for carrying out the aforesaid matters, he will obey the commands of the twenty-five barons aforesaid and that he, with his men, will injure us to the best of his ability; and we publicly and freely give licence of [thus] swearing to every one who wishes to do so, and to no one will we ever prohibit [such] swearing. Moreover, all those of the land who of themselves and by their own free will are unwilling to take the oath for the twenty-five barons, with them to distress and injure us, we will by our mandate cause to swear [such an oath] as aforesaid. And if any one of the twenty-five barons dies or departs from the land, or in any other way is prevented from carrying out these aforesaid matters, the rest of the twenty-five barons aforesaid shall by their own decision choose another in his place, who is to be sworn in the same way as the others. Moreover, in all the matters entrusted to those twenty-five barons for execution, if perchance the same twenty-five are present and disagree among themselves in some respect, or if certain of those summoned are unwilling or unable to be present, that which the majority of those present may provide or command shall be held as settled and established, just as if all twenty-five had agreed to it. And the aforesaid twenty-five shall swear that they will faithfully observe all that has been set forth above. And neither of ourself nor through others will we procure from any one anything whereby any of these concessions and liberties may be revoked or diminished; and should anything of the sort be procured, it shall be null and void, and we will never make use of it either of ourself or through others.

http://www.humanrights.com/sites/default/files/magna-carta.jpg

This clause sets up the formation of The Barons Consitutional Committee. These are the 25 barons spoken of in the article.
Now, some nuggets may tell you this is not in force. Do NOT believe them.
I looked around on the net for a copy of the February 2001 petition by the Barons.
I have it as a jpg on my pc.
I called the House of Lords Records Office to see if this was all true.
They told me it was, they did exist and they did petition the queen.
If you read the article 61, it says she has fourty days to respond.
She responded on the 39th day.

Ok, found the text of the petition, still looking for the image.

A Petition to

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

presented under clause 61 of Magna Carta, 1215

February 2001

To Defend British Rights and Freedoms

Ma’am,

as our humble duty, we draw to Your Majesty’s attention:

1. the loss of our national independence and the erosion of our ancient rights, freedoms and customs since the United Kingdom became a member of the European Economic Community (now the European Union) in 1973;

2. the terms of the Treaty of Nice, 2000, which, if ratified, will cause significant new losses of national independence, and further imperil the rights and freedoms of the British people, by surrendering powers to the European Union:

a) to enter into international treaties binding on the United Kingdom, without the consent of your Government;
b) to ban political parties, deny free association and restrict the free expression of political opinion;
c) which can be used to introduce an alien system of criminal justice, abolish the ancient British rights of habeas corpus and trial by jury, and allow onto British soil men-at-arms from other countries with powers of enforcement;
d) to create a military force which will place British service personnel under the command of the European Union without reference to British interests, and contrary to:
i) the oath of personal loyalty to the Crown sworn by British forces,
ii) the Queen’s Commission, and
iii) the United Kingdom’s obligations to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation;
e) which remove the United Kingdom’s right to veto decisions not in British interests;

3. the creation by the European Union of a Charter of Fundamental Rights, which purports to give it the power to abolish such “rights” at will;

4. the unlawful use of the Royal Prerogative to

a) suspend or offend against statutes in ways which are prejudicial and detrimental to your sovereignty, contrary to the Coronation Oath Act, 1688;

b) subvert the rights and liberties of your loyal subjects, contrary to the ruling in Nichols v Nichols, 1576;

5. Your Majesty’s power to withhold the Royal Assent, and the precedent set by Queen Anne under a similar threat to the security of the Realm in 1707;

WHEREFORE it is our humble duty TO PETITION Your Majesty

to withhold the Royal Assent from any Parliamentary Bill which attempts to ratify the Treaty of Nice unless and until the people of the United Kingdom have given clear and specific approval;

to uphold and preserve the rights, freedoms and customs of your loyal subjects as set out in Magna Carta and the Declaration of Rights, which you, our Sovereign, swore before the nation to uphold and preserve in your Coronation Oath of June 1953.

We have the honour to be Your Majesty’s loyal and obedient subjects.

Ok, found a news link about it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1321462/Peers-use-Magna-Carta-to-oppose-EU-charter.html

Got this from the group behind the Barons Constitutional Committee.
http://magnacartasocietyblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/magna-carta-society-petition.html

Billy
7th March 2011, 18:36
Thanks for sharing, The Freemen are making an impact. :whoo:

mondaze
7th March 2011, 18:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08&feature=related

the more people who stand up and say it how it is, the more we shake the shackles, and yell i'm a human being and i deserve better than this! the more they will cower and crawl back into the shadows

Gajanana
7th March 2011, 18:45
simply excellent!

:cool:

Steph
7th March 2011, 18:59
I (and I suspect many others) will follow this with interest. It only takes a ripple to create a wave. :)

I have only been aware of Lawful Rebellion for a year or so and am amazed at the courage of these people. That said, I do worry that some people won't get the real message here i.e., 'lawful'. Folks will have to tread very carefully and do their homework before embarking down this road. Know your legalese!

Mouse x

humanalien
7th March 2011, 19:21
I think this sort of thing should be happening all around the
globe. People need to realize that their governments are not
there to help them any more. They are there to support their
own agenda's.

People should take over their court rooms and nab all the
judges and police and throw them behind bars for not
supporting to people.

I hope america will see what is happening in the UK and
apply it over here.

Thank-you for the posts

I now see a speck of light shining through the darkness.....

***Edit***

I forgot to ask, what is a pls file? I didn't download
it because i don't know what plays it....

Lord Sidious
7th March 2011, 19:26
I think this sort of thing should be happening all around the
globe. People need to realize that their governments are not
there to help them any more. They are there to support their
own agenda's.

People should take over their court rooms and nab all the
judges and police and throw them behind bars for not
supporting to people.

I hope america will see what is happening in the UK and
apply it over here.

Thank-you for the posts

I now see a speck of light shining through the darkness.....

***Edit***

I forgot to ask, what is a pls file? I didn't download
it because i don't know what plays it....

Panic not, your Uncle Sidious is on the job.
This is the exact type of thing I have been trying to get people to do.
These guys and girls did a hell of a job, they fired a shot across the bows of the beast.
This could be another shot heard around the world.
And, my friend Vin in Dublin broadcast it live to the whole planet over the internet radio.

A PLS file is the file that starts a stream. Usually used by an internet radio station.
If you hit that, it may ask what program you want to use to open it, or if you have winamp, it may open that automatically.

humanalien
7th March 2011, 19:50
Panic not, your Uncle Sidious is on the job.
This is the exact type of thing I have been trying to get people to do.
These guys and girls did a hell of a job, they fired a shot across the bows of the beast.
This could be another shot heard around the world.
And, my friend Vin in Dublin broadcast it live to the whole planet over the internet radio.

I hope alex jones caught this story. He is a good source to get things heated up.

buffski
7th March 2011, 19:51
B....looody Brilliant.....my heart is racing with free adrenalin...brings back memories of the poll tax demo...what a day...momentum is coming Lord Sid...when they leave us even less to lose...the wave will continue. Off to get my jacket!!!!
let's see it through this time.
Buffski

modwiz
7th March 2011, 22:26
I (and I suspect many others) will follow this with interest. It only takes a ripple to create a wave. :)

I have only been aware of Lawful Rebellion for a year or so and am amazed at the courage of these people. That said, I do worry that some people won't get the real message here i.e., 'lawful'. Folks will have to tread very carefully and do their homework before embarking down this road. Know your legalese!

Mouse x

Mouse your post here is the golden nugget. Our whole planetary power system has a religion. It is The Law. The Queen responded within the legal window because she had to or be a heretic to her religion.

Our path out of subjugation is to know what our rights are and what Their obligations are. They are bound much deeper than most realize. We are kept ignorant because the power of The Law wielded by us will be their downfall and they know it.

They know the rules and ins and outs of this maze and use it to their advantage. They are shackled to this Law but have been holding the keys.

Lord Sidious is a wealth of knowledge about this and we all better pay attention if we want to put our hands on the most important and powerful weapon we can work with and defeat them at their own game......The Law.

Great posts Uncle Sidious and Mouse.

Time for a little legal ass whooping

Icecold
7th March 2011, 22:36
I've alway thought it funny that the police 'read you your rights'. Who decided what my rights are, a bunch of lawyers.

Fred259
7th March 2011, 22:44
The problem is the council are acting un-lawfully in collecting council tax from UK citizens. It’s a bit like a state tax in the US.

This is a report of the last time Rodger Hayes was in court. Todays proceedings involved the council running roughshod over the law and attempting to bankrupt Roger.

Roger Hayes writes,

This article is a continuation of the non-payment of council tax saga... now in its 3rd year.

The story so far: The council have demanded council tax from me, which I have refused to pay for 3 years - on the grounds that there is no lawfully enforceable contract between me (Roger Hayes) and the council.

The council is refusing to provide me with a lawful contract because they think they have the right to demand that I pay council tax... which they do not.

I am happy to pay my council tax – but only when the Council has agreed to provide me with a lawful contract... this is my right. The benefit of a contract is that it makes the council agree terms and conditions with me and prevents them acting in an arbitrary fashion i.e. it brings power back to the people.

The fact is that the council has no right to demand council tax from me (Roger Hayes) - but they DO have the right to demand it from the legal fiction MR ROGER HAYES... but that isn’t me.

If readers are not familiar with the legal fiction – please refer to previous articles or the UK Column web site www.ukcolumn.org.

On the 11th January 2011 in the county court of Birkenhead, in front of witnesses, the court conceded to the right of Roger Hayes to act as ‘third party representative’ for MR ROGER HAYES. In essence the court agreed that they they were two entirely separate entities.

This is an extraordinary development to put it very mildly.

The court did not however concede without putting up a very vigorous fight... this is how events unfolded in the court room.

Judge: Can we first find out who is in the court... is MR ROGER HAYES in the court?

Me: Sir, I am third party representative for MR ROGER HAYES.
Judge: Are you MR ROGER HAYES?

Me: No sir, I am the third party representative for MR ROGER HAYES... you may address me as Roger.

Judge: I will not address you as Roger, I will call you MR HAYES.

Me: Sir, I am not MR HAYES, the court is required to address me as I request and I request that you address me as Roger. (NOTE – court protocol dictates that a defendant or respondent can be addressed the way they choose – the Judge then referred to me as ‘the gentleman’ but avoided referring to meas MR HAYES).

Judge: If you are not MR ROGER HAYES then I will take note that MR ROGER HAYES is not represented in court.

Me: In that case sir, you will have to also note that the council is not represented in court.
(NOTE. This would mean that the case would have to be dismissed, finding for the defendant, because the plaintiff had not appeared)

Judge: I can see that that the council has representation in the court.

Me: Then you will have to acknowledge that MR ROGER HAYES has representation in the court. We are all equal in the eyes of the law... if council has third party representation then so does MR ROGER HAYES. The council is a corporation and so is MR ROGER HAYES.

Judge: MR ROGER HAYES is not a corporation.
Me: Yes it is.

Judge: No it isn’t, it is a PERSON.

Me: A PERSON is a corporation.

Judge No it isn’t.

Me: Define person.

Judge: I don’t have to.

Me: Then let me do it for you sir. A PERSON is a corporation (NOTE: This is defined in a law dictionary) Sir, are you familiar with the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666?
Judge: I am familiar with many laws.

Me: Sir, I asked if you were familiar with the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666, if you are not Sir, then with respect you are not competent to judge in this matter and that gives rise to a claim of denial of due process.

Judge: Let’s hear from the council.

Me: Sir we can only move on to the council’s presentation when the court has confirmed that MR ROGER HAYES is represented in court.

Judge: Fine.

And the case continued.... with me (Roger Hayes) acting as third party representative for the legal fiction MR ROGER HAYES and with the judge eventually telling the council to go away and prove its case. The Judge was obviously very keen to avoid a charge of denial of due process i.e. a challenge to his competence. It was much easier for him to side with me and pass the buck back to the council.

Smart judge.

So what does this all mean? Well In very simple terms, it is SEISMIC i.e. extremely significant. It means that the court has accepted that the council’s claim is against the legal fiction MR ROGER HAYES and not me the flesh and blood man Roger Hayes.

The court has also accepted that I (Roger Hayes) can act as a third party representative to defend the claim against MR ROGER HAYES.

The legal fiction cat is now truly out of the bag (although for me this is the second time I have achieved this in court).

If the council goes on to win its case, then the court will find against the legal fiction MR ROGER HAYES, but significantly, they will not have found against me Roger Hayes... because as the court agrees... MR ROGER HAYES is a corporation... which isn’t me. One important thing is now clearly established - I, Roger Hayes, am not liable for council tax. AND NEITHER ARE YOU.

This is what happened today.

HUNDREDS of anti-establishment protestors stormed a Wirral court today and "arrested" a judge.

In chaotic scenes, police rescued Judge Michael Peake from their clutches and escorted him safely from the building.

Protestors from the public gallery charged at Mr Peake to make a civil arrest chanting “arrest that judge”.

Police scrambled over court benches to control the near-riot and one protestor shouted “seal the court.”

Another sat in the judge’s chair at the head of the court and declared Mr Hayes as “released”.

Around 600 chanting demonstrators massed around the County Court in Birkenhead.
Deafening cheers and chants could be heard from the crowd outside and protestors used mobile phones to film arrests being made.

Roads were blockaded and dozens of police officers deployed to keep order.
A stand-off followed with several demonstrators staging a sit-down protest in front of police vehicles, refusing to let them pass.

Six arrests were made - two for assaulting officers.

The protestors were from the anti-establishment "British Constitution Group."

The demonstration was sparked when one of the prominent voices in the BCG, Wirral man Roger Hayes, faced a bankruptcy hearing for non-payment of council tax.

In 1997, Mr Hayes, a former member of UKIP, stood for election in Wallasey representing the Referendum Party against sitting Labour MP Angela Eagle. He polled 1,490 votes and finished fourth.

As he emerged from the court surrounded by his supporters, Mr Hayes said: "The judges are breaking the law in their own courts.

"I asked him (Mr Peake) if he was serving under his oath of office.

"I asked three times for him to confirm this and he refused.

"So I civilly arrested the judge and I called upon some people in the court to assist me in this.

"They were acting lawfully and the police should not have arrested them."

The hearing was abandoned and will need to be re-arranged at a date to be fixed.
Raymond Saint Clair, who organised the Birkenhead protest, said: "Today was day-one.

"This is going to happen again and again and again.

"We have sent a message to this court as one nation and one voice until change comes."

The BCG's main aim is a rallying call for "lawful rebellion." Note LAWFUL

Leaflets handed out by the crowd said: "We, the British People have a right to govern ourselves.

"That right has been subjugated as a consequence of acts of treason having been committed by the collective political establishment, aided and abetted by corrupt segments of the judiciary, the police, the Church and the civil service."

It’s mentioned in the report that the “British Constitution Group” is anti establishment. This is NOT correct.

The British Constitution group is fighting to reassert our constitution and above all act within the law that law is the Magna Carta.

What we get is a Marxist dictatorship under a conservative prime minister who is just a puppet for the banking elite, while we are governed and subverted by pedophiles from Brussels.

I am very very serious about this. The way this is done involves the Banking elite setting up a trap for selected politicians who are then blackmailed by sexual entrapment over child sex rings that exist within these circles.

The country is in utter hopelessly corrupted by a snakepit of Zionist vipers, who blackmail and subvert the government daily. Vodaphone the cell phone corporation was due to pay 6 billion GBP in corporation tax, that government just wrote off, yet they bankrupt Roger Hayes for standing up to his rights and acting within the constitution and Law.

Send in the SAS and get these criminals banged up on a remote Scottish Island.

http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/

http://www.ukcolumn.org/

astrid
7th March 2011, 22:53
Very excellent news oh Lord of the Carrots.

The up rising continues.

Maybe we should start a new thread on this whole topic,

to assist people in the art of threading this pathway?

Great Stuff... momentum is building.......

Astrid.

Fred259
7th March 2011, 23:32
Hi Lord Sidious,
You have some interesting friends: The "British Constitution Group"- a crowd of several hundred people from all over Britain gathered to rebel .
The article stated the BCG were calling for lawful rebellion, "exerting their ancient right to lawful Rebellion under article 16 of Magna Carta".
I liked the young man in the black T-shirt which said "The Love Police" Haha! and I wouldn't mess with the elderly lady yelling at the Police to get their hands off her. You go Granny!
Lord Sid. - You have many friends. :)

Hi Caren,

Here is Charlie Veitch from the “The Love Police” in good form in London….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqI1cPhZGCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9bfmW3iMqk&feature=related

dan i el
7th March 2011, 23:36
great news!

modwiz
8th March 2011, 00:00
This is the thread that should be packing them in. Unfortunately most of us, me included, need more information and guidance so that we all can thread the needle and handle ourselves in a court of law as skillfully as Roger Hayes did.

You can see how the judge tried to weasel his way out of every corner Roger put him in. Each was a hurdle to be overcome in a very legally specific manner. Most of us would have been tripped and netted early. We all need a crash course and tutoring on this subject.

Uncle Sidious gives enough of his time here that I would be loathe to ask him for any more but I will be shameless and selfish by asking him to help where he can with little helpful "nuggets" of knowledge. We know he loves his nuggets. lol

BTW Fred 259. You are another treasure here at Avalon. Thank you for your post(s).

Anchor
8th March 2011, 00:18
This is the thread that should be packing them in. Unfortunately most of us, me included, need more information and guidance so that we all can thread the needle and handle ourselves in a court of law as skillfully as Roger Hayes did.

You can see how the judge tried to weasel his way out of every corner Roger put him in. Each was a hurdle to be overcome in a very legally specific manner. Most of us would have been tripped and netted early. We all need a crash course and tutoring on this subject.

Uncle Sidious gives enough of his time here that I would be loathe to ask him for any more but I will be shameless and selfish by asking him to help where he can with little helpful "nuggets" of knowledge. We know he loves his nuggets. lol

BTW Fred 259. You are another treasure here at Avalon. Thank you for your post(s).

I concur. One of the levers of the machinery of the transformation of the world is being discussed in this very thread.

Lord Sidious
8th March 2011, 00:20

I have the capacity to take you guys from learners to advanced users of law.
The problem is how to do this over the net.
Audio alone works, but audio-visual is better.
One thing that is an absolute necessity is the ability to stand and fight when ''they'' want to mess with you.
The Irish in me never lets me turn down a fight.
I have pushed the buttons here to the degree they leave me alone.

Update. I am now joining the TPUC forum under the same name as here.

Fred259
8th March 2011, 01:58
The issue is about what we call in the UK Council tax or a tax for local services garbage collection street lighting etc. Its expensive we currently pay around $500 per month. It’s based on the size of your property.

The Issues is that we are not saying we won’t pay the tax, we are happy to do so, but the council who levy the charge must act lawfully. At the moment they are acting unlawfully.

As individuals in the UK we claim common law, or the law of the land. Police officers are about the only people who know this.

The courts administer the law under Acts. Acts of Parliament don’t apply to the common man because we uphold and obey Common Law. A person is only liable to pay the council tax which is covered under an act of parliament if we consent. Therefore we are not consenting.

In addition to the council taxes we also pay parking fines and stupid on the stop fines for nonsense offences. The latest one is if your employer provides you with a vehicle, or a company car or truck it’s illegal to smoke in that vehicle. The councils are now handing out on the spot fines of up to £200.00 when caught. We say this is madness and illegal. Again it’s carried out under Acts of parliament.

The way the layman or common man traps the judge is to ask him for his Oath. The Judge can’t give this because he is dealing with the Council tax which is covered under Acts of Parliament and so the court is abandoned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Zc2_CEw4I&feature=related

Look at this dude..Canadian Freeman Keith (No surname, dont give your surname).” For and on the records I am Keith” I claim Common Law jurisdiction. The court clerk attempts to get Freeman Keith to consent to the courts jurisdiction but he stands his ground.

No Oath is given and the Judge abandons the court. The freeman then tells the court the case is dismissed and leaves the court. The freeman has not given his consent to be judged under any law other than Canadian Common Law. The Judge will not give his Oath and so case dismissed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzjv20sC5CY&feature=related

Lord Sidious
8th March 2011, 02:03
Fred, are you a person?

Fred259
8th March 2011, 02:09
Fred, are you a person?

No I am a legal fiction !

Yes of course..

witchy1
8th March 2011, 08:03
Fred 259 :hail:

Now does this work in NZ or Aus?? Any legal beagles here?

I just love knowing the law and how to use it - hehehehe

This is the link to the defining statment http://www.lawfulrebellion.org.uk/

Also cant find within that site the definition of legal fiction. Would someone kindly point it out.

It clearly must provide that under common law we are (Im second guessing here) a natural born human being, but under other law we are a corporation or similar. Does this have to do with prefacing your name with Mr. Mrs etc?????

mondaze
8th March 2011, 08:16
when the poll tax first came out i was a mature student, so was given 80% reduction, however my wife, who had no income, was expected to pay the full amount. i had a long and painful battle with the council, in which i tried to claim that it was immoral to try and tax someone who had no income. They refused to answer this charge and i refused to pay, unfortunately i was young and did not know the law, i stupidly assumed that once i pointed out that it was illogical and morally moribund , that they would concur. No such luck. There was an an impasse, i refused to pay, they threatened legal recourse and jail. My parents paid it for me....

witchy1
8th March 2011, 08:25
How can they take money (tax) off someone who has none???? Total nonsense.

mondaze
8th March 2011, 08:58
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15877-Reclaiming-the-political-agenda

thanks witchy 1 that was my argument. i posted a link to my thread which is a vague idea about how we can redress the balance....

Garry Irwin
8th March 2011, 10:26
Birkenhead court is just a few miles down the road from where I live, so naturally I was most interested to find this thread here at Avalon.
Thanks to Lord Sidious and Fred259 for bringing this case to into the public domain. You won't hear the full story on the local evening news... just something about a guy refusing to pay his council tax with people making a nuisance of themselves outside the courthouse and the police making arrests.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of the populace won't understand the reasons for which Roger Hayes and BCG are making a stand. He will be cast as the villain by the sell-outs from the mainstream media.
This type of high profile action needs to be repeated regularly to keep the ball in the air for everyone to see how we are tricked and swindled out of our birthrights.
I tried to explain the facts to my wife and daughter, but sadly I was accused of making their heads hurt and they simply switched off. This is what we are up against... Most people don't know and don't want to know - happy in their ignorance.
They don't teach this stuff in school...

chelmostef
8th March 2011, 10:31
61. Since moreover for [the love of] God, for the improvement of our kingdom, and for the better allayment of the conflict that has arisen between us and our barons, we have granted all these [liberties] aforesaid, wishing them to enjoy those [liberties] by full and firm establishment forever, we have made and granted them the following security: namely, that the barons shall elect twenty-five barons of the kingdom, whomsoever they please, who to the best of their ability should observe, hold, and cause to be observed the peace and liberties that we have granted to them and have confirmed by this our present charter; so that, specifically, if we or our justiciar or our bailiffs or any of our ministers are in any respect delinquent toward any one or trangress any article of the peace or the security, and if the delinquency is shown to four barons of the aforesaid twenty-five barons, those four barons shall come to us, or to our justiciar if we are out of the kingdom, to explain to us the wrong, asking that without delay we cause this wrong to be redressed. And if within a period of forty days, counted from the time that notification is made to us, or to our justiciar if we are out of the kingdom, we do not redress the wrong, or, if we are out of the kingdom, our justiciar does not redress it, the four barons aforesaid shall refer that case to the rest of the twenty-five barons, and those twenty-five barons, together with the community of the entire country, shall distress and injure us in all ways possible — namely, by capturing our castles, lands, and possessions and in all ways that they can — until they secure redress according to their own decision, saving our person and [the person] of our queen and [the persons] of our children. And when redress has been made, they shall be obedient to us as they were before. And any one in the land who wishes shall swear that, for carrying out the aforesaid matters, he will obey the commands of the twenty-five barons aforesaid and that he, with his men, will injure us to the best of his ability; and we publicly and freely give licence of [thus] swearing to every one who wishes to do so, and to no one will we ever prohibit [such] swearing. Moreover, all those of the land who of themselves and by their own free will are unwilling to take the oath for the twenty-five barons, with them to distress and injure us, we will by our mandate cause to swear [such an oath] as aforesaid. And if any one of the twenty-five barons dies or departs from the land, or in any other way is prevented from carrying out these aforesaid matters, the rest of the twenty-five barons aforesaid shall by their own decision choose another in his place, who is to be sworn in the same way as the others. Moreover, in all the matters entrusted to those twenty-five barons for execution, if perchance the same twenty-five are present and disagree among themselves in some respect, or if certain of those summoned are unwilling or unable to be present, that which the majority of those present may provide or command shall be held as settled and established, just as if all twenty-five had agreed to it. And the aforesaid twenty-five shall swear that they will faithfully observe all that has been set forth above. And neither of ourself nor through others will we procure from any one anything whereby any of these concessions and liberties may be revoked or diminished; and should anything of the sort be procured, it shall be null and void, and we will never make use of it either of ourself or through others.

Im sorry if this is a stupid quetsion but what are the implications of the passage above?

8th March 2011, 11:17
Yet AGAIN I've logged on and found a gem of a thread, same few perpetrators as usual!

This is the kinda level we win back our sovereignty. Organised, educated, non-aggressive non-compliance.

For the first time in a long time (ever to be honest) I actually think this is a war that can be won.......

:playball:

Corncrake
8th March 2011, 11:42
Really intestesting case. I originally heard this from the Johan Joubert Community newsletter which supports http://worldfreemansociety.org in South Africa. I was introduced to Johan Joubert through Michael Tellinger - you may be interested in reading the article here http://beforeitsnews.com/story/363/557/Johan_Joubert_Sovereign_Man_GURU_Dies.html.

Lord Sidious
8th March 2011, 12:27
Fred, are you a person?

No I am a legal fiction !

Yes of course..

A person is indeed a legal fiction.
A person is a fictitious legal entity.
You are NOT a person, you are a man.
I was asked this in a court, when I answered with ''Am I not a man, can you not see me?''
They went nuts and stood the matter down for a hearing later in the day.

Also cant find within that site the definition of legal fiction. Would someone kindly point it out.

It clearly must provide that under common law we are (Im second guessing here) a natural born human being, but under other law we are a corporation or similar. Does this have to do with prefacing your name with Mr. Mrs etc?????

Look up human being.
The definition is monster.
You are a woman.
And yes, Mr, Mrs and the rest are prefacing your legal entity, not you.
And commercial law is a form of admiralty law.

If you have land registered in the name of your legal entity, they will caveat that land.

Im sorry if this is a stupid quetsion but what are the implications of the passage above?

The peers of the realm can assemble 25 barons known as the barons constitutional committee, with four to represent then.
After that, they can distrain the monarch and seize all the monarch has, with the exception of the bodies of the monarch and family until they are given the remedy they claimed for whatever outrage has happened.

Fred259
8th March 2011, 12:40
Here are some images that have come in overnight......

The sitting Judge is unable to confirm his Oath under Common Law and is therefore seeking to impose law illegally.

The layman calls the Police and asks for the Judge to be arrested.

The Judge leaves the court hastily followed by police officers. (for his own protection).

The court descends into an utter shambles. Police officers descend on the court, but are unable to arrest the people because they have committed no crime. A local man is put in handcuffs for an isolated assault offence, and is later released.

The Police officers are trained in Common Law and are themselves respecting the law by allowing the people to take the court.

The Police officers behaved within the law themselves and should be thanked and respected for this.

4.30 The lay observer speaks to the police officers.

4.35 He refers to the Magna Carter and Common law. Arrest the Judge

4.53 We have the right to seize the court. (They have seized the court!)

5.0 You are officers of Common Law. The officers are trained and respect common law. They know this which is why they are standing back.

5.35 He thanks the police officers for observing Common Law.

4.45 The layman discusses the assault charge. He was later released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8JL4oDRx54&feature=player_embedded

The layman and the observers leave the court and gather outside the courthouse in the spring sunshine.

Common Law has been observed. No crime has been committed. The LAW has been upheld. A good day.

This is not a case of people refusing to obey the law rather the opposite we want the Government to respect Common Law instead of all the illegal laws that they seek to impose.

Power belongs with the people.

The People must obey the Common Law. The People will obey Common Law. The Government must respect Common Law. Common Law is absolute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=665uJ8qPoHs&feature=player_embedded

8th March 2011, 12:42
@ Palpatine: How do we define "realm" with reference the UK? I'm not being pedantic here, it's crucial. Is the realm the whole UK, the individual kingdoms therein, a county, a town etc etc. See what I mean? What I'm getting at is, are we to have 4 representitives for the entire country or.......

Fred259
8th March 2011, 12:48
Here are some images that have come in overnight......

The sitting Judge is unable to confirm his Oath under Common Law and is therefore seeking to impose law illegally.

The layman calls the Police and asks for the Judge to be arrested.

The Judge leaves the court hastily followed by police officers. (for his own protection).

The court descends into an utter shambles. Police officers descend on the court, but are unable to arrest the people because they have committed no crime. A local man is put in handcuffs for an isolated assault offence, and is later released.

The Police officers are trained in Common Law and are themselves respecting the law by allowing the people to take the court.

The Police officers behaved within the law themselves and should be thanked and respected for this.

1.15 Someone is sitting in the Judges Seat. Look carefully under the crown. I'm not sure if this offically has to happen for the court to be taken over.

4.30 The lay observer speaks to the police officers.

4.35 He refers to the Magna Carter and Common law. Arrest the Judge

4.53 We have the right to seize the court. (They have seized the court!)

5.0 You are officers of Common Law. The officers are trained and respect common law. They know this which is why they are standing back.

5.35 He thanks the police officers for observing Common Law.

4.45 The layman discusses the assault charge. He was later released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8JL4oDRx54&feature=player_embedded

The layman and the observers leave the court and gather outside the courthouse in the spring sunshine.

Common Law has been observed. No crime has been committed. The LAW has been upheld. A good day.

This is not a case of people refusing to obey the law rather the opposite we want the Government to respect Common Law instead of all the illegal laws that they seek to impose.

Power belongs with the people.

The People must obey the Common Law. The People will obey Common Law. The Government must respect Common Law. Common Law is absolute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=665uJ8qPoHs&feature=player_embedded

Fred259
8th March 2011, 13:05

Hi Witchy,

Here is the link supporting this campaign.

Obviously we have enough trouble trying to get this established here in the UK, so we are not up to speed with the situation in Aus and NZ. HOWEVER I took great heart seeing this Canadian Keith walking into court and standing his ground. The judge left the court because they were unable to provide “his oath” under common law and above all Keith didn’t Consent to any other law. Common Law is absolute.

The problem is it’s tough and the government could be in deep trouble given that something like 20 million householders are paying taxes illegally.

Its also applies to criminal offences against the Man (note not person) and all these petty fines for parking and blowing your nose in public that sort of think…

http://www.nocounciltax.com/

Lord Sidious
8th March 2011, 13:40
@ Palpatine: How do we define "realm" with reference the UK? I'm not being pedantic here, it's crucial. Is the realm the whole UK, the individual kingdoms therein, a county, a town etc etc. See what I mean? What I'm getting at is, are we to have 4 representitives for the entire country or.......

You would have to find the correct definition in one of their acts.
But I would say that it meant whatever land the queen had authority over in the British Isles.

Those four aren't your reps, they are reps of the Barons Consititutional Committee.

Mad Hatter
8th March 2011, 13:58
Hi people,

I have researched this since watching a Jordan Maxwell interview on PA sometime back. It has been one of the deepest parts of the rabbit warren I have ever come across and I am still nowhere near having plumbed the depths of it.

Hat's of to these guys for a truly, as they put it, seismic breakthrough. Having said that I must WARN you that the key to the process is LAWFUL rebellion. That being said if you are new to the subject matter I am here to tell you that even after several years of research I am still not confident I want to pay with that kind of fire, yet!! (still working on it). As someone else suggested this is a war that could be won but it is going to require very smart and very brave people.

As far as Aus is concerned we have a massive problem with the entire legality of our (two) constitution(s) The only common law left here can be exercised in front of a 23 person jury but you have to get the dispensation to go down that path and it isn;t forthcoming to say the least.

For the UK perspective start at TPUC and watch the John Harris videos
For the Canadian perspective The WWorld Freeman Society is a good place to start
For the US Winston Shrout plus many others. Winston also covered NZ
Mary Croft is worth looking into
For Aus start with Mark McMurtrie

I am not a person but I have a person.... :cool:
As I am new here I haven't yet found a thread on this stuff so would appreciate being pointed at it if it exists.
cheers

KosmicKat
8th March 2011, 14:21

In the United States it is (apparently) common practice for a bank to honor a payment when an account holder is overdrawn, then demand not only the original sum paid on the behalf of the account holder, but also a fee, which is increased for every period in which their demand is not met. I still cannot understand how they expect to get blood from stones! (or money from bankrupts)

Lord Sidious
8th March 2011, 19:29
Hi people,

I have researched this since watching a Jordan Maxwell interview on PA sometime back. It has been one of the deepest parts of the rabbit warren I have ever come across and I am still nowhere near having plumbed the depths of it.

Hat's of to these guys for a truly, as they put it, seismic breakthrough. Having said that I must WARN you that the key to the process is LAWFUL rebellion. That being said if you are new to the subject matter I am here to tell you that even after several years of research I am still not confident I want to pay with that kind of fire, yet!! (still working on it). As someone else suggested this is a war that could be won but it is going to require very smart and very brave people.

As far as Aus is concerned we have a massive problem with the entire legality of our (two) constitution(s) The only common law left here can be exercised in front of a 23 person jury but you have to get the dispensation to go down that path and it isn;t forthcoming to say the least.

For the UK perspective start at TPUC and watch the John Harris videos
For the Canadian perspective The WWorld Freeman Society is a good place to start
For the US Winston Shrout plus many others. Winston also covered NZ
Mary Croft is worth looking into
For Aus start with Mark McMurtrie

I am not a person but I have a person.... :cool:
As I am new here I haven't yet found a thread on this stuff so would appreciate being pointed at it if it exists.
cheers

Thanks for that.
The situation in Australia is not so clear cut.
I am still trying to work out exactly where it stands.
There are many urban myths out there on all sorts of law topics.
Be wary of gurus.

KosmicKat
8th March 2011, 20:41
Common Law is absolute.

Can I prevail upon your goodwill Fred259, to explain what is meant in your statement by "absolute"?

Everyone reading this should be aware that the common law of the land does not apply in some countries, for example those Muslim countries where Sharia law is the means by which justice is sought.

witchy1
8th March 2011, 20:52
Perhaps is just the commonwealth countries - I think we all took the british system of law. My understanding of absolute is that its not arguable. It is the over riding law of the land and not up for questioning. Am I right peeps?

BTW - this is exactly how we will bring about change. We have to play in their park but with our ball.

So information to all is critical as well as some easy to understand education web sites or lawyers who understand the game and will take on the task of representing / guiding humanity. Bet there not too many of them around!

modwiz
8th March 2011, 21:26
Yet AGAIN I've logged on and found a gem of a thread, same few perpetrators as usual!

This is the kinda level we win back our sovereignty. Organised, educated, non-aggressive non-compliance.

For the first time in a long time (ever to be honest) I actually think this is a war that can be won.......

:playball:

This thread is a gem, yes?

This is the war we can win. This is the war we want to fight.

This is the war the internet helps us win by using knowledge to arm every combatant and when we gather for purposes action and a show of strength we make sure we have our "captains" and other legal knowledge bearers that keep the inevitable police confrontations from devolving into melees.

This legal angle in the true chink in their armor and the dulling of the sword the have wielded against us for too long.

Let Avalon be one of the beginning of this movement in earnest. This is the thread that creates "the gathering".

An Cailleach
8th March 2011, 21:29
This is fantastic. Keep bumping this thread.

*BUMP*

jjl
8th March 2011, 21:37
I dont think any wars are won

An Cailleach
8th March 2011, 21:42
The war is not won, but all the information and knowledge that we need to free ourselves is 'out there' and this is the perfect place to start.

TheVoyager
8th March 2011, 22:17
This is really a great thread!
I am wondering... does anybody have information about the situation in Spain??

Kano
8th March 2011, 22:20
Cheers for the cerebral thread.

This is indeed a winnable situation for the public on a global scale.

We all need to become educated and pass this info along to our friends (who may be in law enforcement) and family.

Peaceful non-compliance is the only way to have a revolution of worth.

In my research, the first thing to understand (as was demonstrated in several different ways in the videos above) is how not to allow the characters from the law society gain jurisdiction over you.

This is done in cunning and deceitful ways regularly and it is up to us to become educated.

It is clear what that power holds in just one person.

It disallows them to use their bag of tricks against us.

Let them use ignorance and apathy against us no more!

I have found this forum useful in getting acquainted with the legalese.

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/

With Heart,
Kano

w1ndmill
8th March 2011, 22:21
comment deleted as only appropriate to first coupla pages and now irrelevant - sorry !! .....

Fred259
8th March 2011, 22:31
Inside the Court.

In this incident yesterday in Birkenhead, Liverpool. England, 4 people were arrested for obstructing a police vehicle.

This is the inside of a Court, I say that again it’s a “Court”…..my point is the police could have sealed this court and arrested all these people one by one, but they didn’t because they cant. These people are abiding by the law… Lord knows where we go from here.

It needs to be made clear this man is not refusing to pay his taxes, he is happy to pay he just wants the City Council to act lawfully and obey Common Law the law of the land instead of all these mumbo jumbo “Acts” of Parliament and “Summary orders” then we also have “European Law” imposed on us by the EU Parliament a Rothschild creation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMDhhRpdQb4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMDhhRpdQb4&feature=player_embedded

Outside the Court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXzMscoIqHc&feature=player_embedded

loveandgratitude
8th March 2011, 22:37
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL - i WONDER IF THE HUNDREDTH MONKEY WAS IN THE COURT ROOM

DevilPigeon
8th March 2011, 22:38
This is the exact sort of activism I have promoted for years.
Not enough around with the guts though, that is the problem.
All we need is for one of these per week in random cities in our nations.
Then see what happens.

Will be keeping a look-out for something similar in Warks...

The key point is that whenever these events happen, whatever the cause, whatever the action - it has to be peaceful. Any violence, and it's game over.

Fred259
8th March 2011, 22:41

The first thing you need to do in Spain is get out of Europe, put the Euros in the trash can and bring back the Spanish Peseta.

Next get your borders closed and all those illegal immigrants out.

If each country in Europe did this we would have no problems. All the problems have been created by that abomination of a so called parliament in Brussels and Strasbourg, a federalist creation by the Zionist Rothschild and the New World Order gang of thieves.

DevilPigeon
8th March 2011, 22:58

I have the capacity to take you guys from learners to advanced users of law.
The problem is how to do this over the net.
Audio alone works, but audio-visual is better.
One thing that is an absolute necessity is the ability to stand and fight when ''they'' want to mess with you.
The Irish in me never lets me turn down a fight.
I have pushed the buttons here to the degree they leave me alone.

Update. I am now joining the TPUC forum under the same name as here.

Me too!

"Power to the humans!!!"

iceni tribe
9th March 2011, 00:01
where does the council tax money go ?

well after a freedom of information act , you can find out ,these guys will do one for you

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/council_taxpensions#incoming-73901

here's what mr ovens found out ................

McGirr, Alastair
Falkirk Council

5 March 2010
Mr Ovens,

Yes you could say that in 2008/09 an amount equivalent to about 50% of the Council tax in that year went towards pension contributions. All Council income, other than the sums paid to pension schemes, is used to provide local services.

Alastair McGirr
Pensions Section
Falkirk Council
Tel 01324-506304
Fax 01324-506334

Lord Sidious
9th March 2011, 01:37
Common Law is absolute.

Can I prevail upon your goodwill Fred259, to explain what is meant in your statement by "absolute"?

Everyone reading this should be aware that the common law of the land does not apply in some countries, for example those Muslim countries where Sharia law is the means by which justice is sought.

It means there is no mercy nor is there any leeway.
If you broke the law, that is it, no reasons are accepted.
Example, you broke the law by drink driving, because you were in an area where there were no phones or mobile service and you wife had an accident and was bleeding very badly.
Common law would only look at the fact that you did it, not why you did it.

where does the council tax money go ?

well after a freedom of information act , you can find out ,these guys will do one for you

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/council_taxpensions#incoming-73901

here's what mr ovens found out ................

McGirr, Alastair
Falkirk Council

5 March 2010
Mr Ovens,

Yes you could say that in 2008/09 an amount equivalent to about 50% of the Council tax in that year went towards pension contributions. All Council income, other than the sums paid to pension schemes, is used to provide local services.

Alastair McGirr
Pensions Section
Falkirk Council
Tel 01324-506304
Fax 01324-506334

I notice they said this ''Yes you could say that in 2008/09 an amount equivalent to about 50% of the Council tax in that year went towards pension contributions'' and he did not say that, he said you could say.
If they didn't run on credit and give the tax to the creditors, I would be surprised.

Lord Sidious
9th March 2011, 04:10
Update on the Birkenhead action.
It seems that some of those involved have received ''unofficial'' threats from the authorities.
Sounds like a win for our friends.
They don't threaten those are are not a threat to them.

RAKMEiSTER
9th March 2011, 09:56
posted by :Keisi:2010
-----------------------------------
Two Documents I found

very cool!!!

what to do if a cop comes to your door without a warrant... DO NOT LET HIM IN, even if he demands it, not without a warrant EVER

print this off n slip it to him

Conditional Acceptance of Offer and Re-draft Notice.

***IMPORTANT- ESTOPPEL BY ACQUIESCENCE APPLIES***

Served on Police Officer___________________,Rank___________________ ,I.D#___________
on the_____day of_____________in the year___________.

I conditionally accept your offer to answer questions and give out my personal and private information and/or conduct a search of me/my private property upon proof of claim of all the following important points of Law:
[1] That I have not served a claim of right on your Principal(s) with a fee schedule attached which states clearly and concisely the penalty for unlawful infractions by Police officers without my clear consent.
[2] That I am bound by any lawful obligation to give and/or answer any questions including my name,address and date of birth if you have not witnessed me breach the peace.
[3] That attempting to enforce any directives from your principal(s) that you cannot be held fully personally liable for infringing upon my Common Law rights,Commercial Law rights and Constitutional rights.
[4] That you are not responsible for your actions as a man trading as a Police officer in a Common Law jurisdiction thus directly answerable and/or liable to any Civil Law claims.
[5] That you do not have a duty to obey and be aware of properly served lawful notices.
[6] That ignorance of the Law is a fair and reasonable excuse for breaking the Law.
[7] That you are not ignorant of the Law nor that I have served proper legal notices on your Principal(s).
[8] That the Claim of Right and attached fee schedule served has been lawfully removed from me and states so clearly,specifically and unequivocally through lawfully enacted legislation and that it is not now the fact that the Claim of Right served on your Principal(s) is not now clearly and lawfully established now with certainty via estoppel by acquiescence.
[9] That as a Police officer in a Common Law jurisdiction you do not have to follow clearly established Law.
[10]That notice to agent is notice to principal and notice to principal is notice to agent does not apply in American Law and International Law.

Officer you have now been served and put on notice with this honourable conditional acceptance of your offer.If you have any questions or doubts,you are hereby lawfully re-drafted and directed to seek clear,complete and concise direction from your Principal(s).Failure to do so is a clear indication that you now accept FULL COMMERCIAL LIABILITY for any actions you now undertake while acting as a Police officer.Failure to now read/accept this lawful notice and you attempt to transgress upon me clearly indicates that you act in dishonour and you accept the consequences of that dishonour.Please now act with caution and conduct and govern yourself accordingly.

Signed by the sovereign secured party:_______________________
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NON WAIVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Time:___________
Date:___________

and another for any other government worker you might want to know something about seeing as how they know so much about us

GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE’S QUESTIONAIRE
Note:- Employee, Person, Individual, Applicant, His, Her, Supervisor, shall singularly mean sentient human “man” of either gender.
1. Name of Employee ;_________________________________________________ _________________________________
2. Residential Address; __________________________________________________ _____________________________
City, State , postcode;_________________________________________ _____________________________________
3. Name of Department of Government, bureau, or agency employing the above named Employee;
__________________________________________________ ____________________ A.B.N______________________________
4. Registered Corporation business number;__________________________________ A. B. N _____________________________
5. Departmental mailing address; ________________________________________________Ci ty ___________________
6. Supervisor’s Name:_____________________________________________ ____________________________________
7. Will Employee uphold the PRIVACY and FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACTS? Yes or No
8. Did Employee supply proof of identity? Yes or No
9. What was the nature of proof? I.D. ______________________________________Badge No. ____________________
10. Will Employee supply a copy of the laws or regulations relating to this investigation? Yes or No
11. Will Employee read aloud the law authorising the investigation? Yes or No
12. Are the questions to be asked based upon a specific law or regulation? Yes or No
13 Will questions asked by Employee be used as a discovery process? Yes or No
14. Are you the employee volunteering to answer these questions? Yes or No
15. What other agencies may have access to this information ________________________________________________
16. Name of the Individual in Government or Shire requesting this investigation ______________________________________
17. Circle the nature of this investigation “general” or “special” Note:- By “General” is meant any kind of blanket investigation in which a number of persons are involved because of geography, or type of business, income, etc. By “special” is meant any investigation of an individual nature .
18. Has Employee received information from a third party relating to this investigation? Yes or No
19 If Yes, the name and identity of such third parties is/are __________________________________________________ _______
20. Does Employee anticipate civil or criminal action being instigated as a result of this investigation ? Yes or No
21. Are there any records relating to applicant currently maintained by any of the above mentioned agency/ies? Yes or No
22. Does Employee anticipate a financial gain, as a result of the investigation relative to the applicant? Yes or No
23. Will Employee guarantee that the information collected will not be used by any other department? Yes or No
24. Is the law relative to this investigation precise in every detail? Yes or No
25. In the event that the answer to question 24 is in the negative, please include a detailed record of all of the grey areas.
26. The Employee agrees to specify precisely what is to be inspected on, in or at Applicant’s property.
27. Does Employee comprehend the law relative to Trespass, Trespass ab initio, Trespass to land, Trespass to the person? Yes or No
28. Does employee comprehend the law relative to Barratry?
29. Note:- The Employee named herein agrees to and accepts VIDEO and/or AUDIO monitoring of his/her actions.

Employee Print Name:-______________________________________
Signature :-_____________________________________
Witness:- _________________________________________
Signature of Witness:-___________________________________
Location……………………………………………..
Date ……………………………………………………………

. -(= =)- .
. - + - .
. e . n . a .

The two main motivators for a persons actions are, Fear and Love. I choose Love.

9th March 2011, 10:10
good work rakmeister!!!!!!!

aikya
9th March 2011, 10:51

witchy1, there are groups very active with this in NZ and Aus...I don't have links right now but if you do a search you should be able to find them. I remember seeing a site from a very effective NZ group.

KosmicKat
9th March 2011, 12:10
All the problems have been created by that abomination of a so called parliament in Brussels and Strasbourg, a federalist creation by the Zionist Rothschild and the New World Order gang of thieves.

Has anyone else studied the Magna Carta? I am in process of doing so thanks to this thread, and found an intriguing little gem tucked away concerning repayment of loans to the jews, bearing in mind that this document was created during the medieval era when Jewish money lenders were often the first recourse for anyone needing to borrow money, I don't want this to become an anti-semitic issue. How many of the banks that now charge exorbitant fees for an unpaid overdraft were established by (or are still maintained by) Jewish families? I would really feel more comfortable discussing this issue if the barons had written it in terms to pin down the avaricious money-lenders than an ex-patriate religious culture, but would be interested to know more.

sygh
9th March 2011, 12:57
Looks like Anonymous is being focused on per the headlines today.

Lord Sidious
9th March 2011, 13:43
All the problems have been created by that abomination of a so called parliament in Brussels and Strasbourg, a federalist creation by the Zionist Rothschild and the New World Order gang of thieves.

Has anyone else studied the Magna Carta? I am in process of doing so thanks to this thread, and found an intriguing little gem tucked away concerning repayment of loans to the jews, bearing in mind that this document was created during the medieval era when Jewish money lenders were often the first recourse for anyone needing to borrow money, I don't want this to become an anti-semitic issue. How many of the banks that now charge exorbitant fees for an unpaid overdraft were established by (or are still maintained by) Jewish families? I would really feel more comfortable discussing this issue if the barons had written it in terms to pin down the avaricious money-lenders than an ex-patriate religious culture, but would be interested to know more.

Interesting idea.
I don't know if anyone has thought of using it before.

An Cailleach
9th March 2011, 13:51

The first thing you need to do in Spain is get out of Europe, put the Euros in the trash can and bring back the Spanish Peseta.

If each country in Europe did this we would have no problems. All the problems have been created by that abomination of a so called parliament in Brussels and Strasbourg, a federalist creation by the Zionist Rothschild and the New World Order gang of thieves.

Speaking of Pesetas...there's a town in Spain accepting pesetas again:

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/spanish-town-introduces-old-currency-alongside-euro-to-boost-economy-2011-03/?utm_source=facebook

An Cailleach
9th March 2011, 14:09
John Harris Freeman of England within Common Law- Lecture on basics of legalese and common law Part 1/5- VERY interesting and informative. Totally relevant to this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7Hobd_k&feature=related

His website:

http://www.tpuc.org/freeman

Go on ya good thing!

TheVoyager
9th March 2011, 14:15

Thank you Fred259 for your answer. I can understand your reasoning but I have to admit that I was hoping for some more constructive information. I see that people from the U.K, South Africa, Canada, U.S. ... have more and more information and are getting more knowledgeable on how to "deal" with the system. If you have any information of that kind for Spain, or where to look for it, I would really appreciate if you would let me know.

I haven't found any information yet for Spain and would really appreciate some guidance, if there's anyone on the forum that could help.

Thank you very much.

Muzz
9th March 2011, 16:10
Hi folks
Its the love police again. Interested to get your thoughts on the 26th March.

Warning bad language.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=253_1299673009

Janos
9th March 2011, 16:40
It is nice to see folks standing up for the actual law. See, people are waking up! In many many ways. What a wonderful thing that people start thinking for themselves. :)

iceman
9th March 2011, 17:27
thanks you so much for sharing this
I will be spreading the word,,,it is only the begining march 26 sounds go to me
peace
Iceman

Muzz
10th March 2011, 08:34
Cheers Ice and Janos. There are some great vids out there by the love police. The unions are gearing up for big protests on the 26th. I hope it doesnt turn violent anywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDh0Cvsw9Jk

Muzz
10th March 2011, 09:21
Raw footage. Fantastic!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMDhhRpdQb4&feature=player_embedded#at=58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTr-y4r2gfs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.ukcolumn.org/articles/arrest-and-rescue-judge-peake

Lord Sidious
10th March 2011, 12:11
I started a thread on this already.
The name wouldn't have twigged if you had found it though.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15823-Some-Scousers-have-had-enough.

Muzz
10th March 2011, 18:27
Nice one Lord Sidious. Did thread search but this wouldnt have shown. Mods if your reading can merge this with sith lord's thread. :cool:

Lord Sidious
10th March 2011, 19:44
Nice one Lord Sidious. Did thread search but this wouldnt have shown. Mods if your reading can merge this with sith lord's thread. :cool:

There is no way you would have found it with the title I gave it.

Ilie Pandia
10th March 2011, 19:53
* Merge Notice * - I have merged the threads as Muzz has requested.

Lord Sidious
10th March 2011, 19:57
* Merge Notice * - I have merged the threads as Muzz has requested.

Thanks Ilie, I take back most of the bad stuff I said about ya.

araucaria
10th March 2011, 20:11
Great thread.
Anyone in the US interested in this kind of subject ought to check out Sherman Skolnick, who for more than forty years ran his 'campaign to clean up the courts' from a wheelchair.

Spica
12th March 2011, 08:18
Thanks for this thread Lord Sidious, I can't believe i hadn't heard of this before reading this thread. Now heres one for you all, can anybody guess why the highest ranking police force in Liverpool is actually called "the MATRIX"? I wonder if it has anything to do with the creation of a police state, were they have been put in place to combat the repercussions at a grass roots level of the big business conducted by the upper echelons of the power structure for there profit only. "The MATRIX" police task force need to wake up, and fast. They are criminals too in my opinion, by choosing not to see the big picture and look for the source of the problem, instead arresting the result of the problem, who themselves have be conditioned by money the media ect to behave and live the way they do, These police "the MATRIX" are doing humanity an injustice for the sake of a job and wage they think they could not live without.

Carmody
7th April 2011, 18:02
One of my favorites is the idea of taking the given bank to court, in order to force them to prove the existence of the money they 'lent' you for your house mortgage. Many/Most banks in western countries have been given the legal right to create money out of thin air by simply making an entry of a number in your account information, when you take out a loan.

Flip that back on them by forcing them to prove that you owe them money..as it never existed in the first place. Then sue them for fraud and damages...and..the amount of money you have already paid..as your money that you paid them with was 'real'.

Lord Sidious
7th April 2011, 18:04
One of my favorites is the idea of taking the given bank to court, in order to force them to prove the existence of the money they 'lent' you for your house mortgage. Many/Most banks in western countries have been given the legal right to create money out of thin air by simply making an entry of a number in your account information, when you take out a loan.

Flip that back on them by forcing them to prove that you owe them money..as it never existed in the first place. Then sue them for fraud and damages...and..the amount of money you have already paid..as your money that you paid them with was 'real'.

You can do that.
A tactic that has worked is that you sue them to see the original mortgage.
I would bet they don't have it. Most of them are securitised and sold off.
No mortgage means you owe them nothing.

MargueriteBee
7th April 2011, 18:55
I didnt read all the posts but I could just imagine if they stomp their feet twice after shouting 'take the hand cuffs off!' stomp, stomp. How dramatic.

OK I will go read the posts now.

Hervé
7th April 2011, 19:18
Yes! Signs of the times! Thank you for the thread(s)!

Unless I missed them being already mentioned, here are some sources for a wealth of informations regarding these "Common/Admiralty laws.":

They Own It All (Including You!) by Ron MacDonald http://www.newpeopleorder.com/ where he also provides "remedies" as: "We will be constantly revising and updating the book's chapter on remedies as new information arrives. These revisions will be available at no cost to the book readers."

And for Carmody:
HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN by Mary Elizabeth Croft http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/freedom/mary_croft.pdf

Bryn ap Gwilym
7th April 2011, 19:47
Is it true that Roger Hayes has now lost the case that triggered this all off & is now bankrupt? No news on the lawfulrebellion site that I can find.

Lord Sidious
7th April 2011, 22:52

Unless I missed them being already mentioned, here are some sources for a wealth of informations regarding these "Common/Admiralty laws.":

They Own It All (Including You!) by Ron MacDonald http://www.newpeopleorder.com/ where he also provides "remedies" as: "We will be constantly revising and updating the book's chapter on remedies as new information arrives. These revisions will be available at no cost to the book readers."

And for Carmody:
HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN by Mary Elizabeth Croft http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/freedom/mary_croft.pdf

They do indeed own my strawman, as they created it, but they do not own me.
And they know it.

Is it true that Roger Hayes has now lost the case that triggered this all off & is now bankrupt? No news on the lawfulrebellion site that I can find.

I have asked someone from TPUC for an update, I will let you know what I find out.

Hervé
7th April 2011, 23:01

And for Carmody:

And they know it.

Glad to learn the strawman's ghost is roaming free and successful at waking up others!

Lord Sidious
7th April 2011, 23:11

And for Carmody:

And they know it.

Glad to learn the strawman's ghost is roaming free and successful at waking up others!

I am in a position where I am an enemy of the crown by their choice.
I dont particularly mind, being the enemy of the enemy of all mankind is good for me.

Hervé
7th April 2011, 23:52
I am in a position where I am an enemy of the crown by their choice.
I dont particularly mind, being the enemy of the enemy of all mankind is good for me.

Quite! In that case, may the force be with you!

Gardener
8th April 2011, 00:41
Interesting Freudian slip here in the newspaper report: (my highlights)

Outside the court building Hamilton, Market and Hinderton Streets were closed off, and police formed a cordon outside the court as hundreds of protectors gathered on the street after the court was cleared.

Read More http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2011/03/08/protestors-storm-birkenhead-county-court-and-attempt-to-arrest-judge-100252-28293866/2/#ixzz1It3Q4z98

daledo
22nd August 2011, 23:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axfdToDIhZM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axfdToDIhZM

finally there!!!
23rd August 2011, 00:39
Its quite simple we all need to go out on the streets and declare ourselves Sovereign human-beings..