PDA

View Full Version : Will extraterrestrial “disclosure” or contact happen in 2012?

shiva777
27th April 2010, 04:20
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m4d23-Will-extraterrestrial-disclosure-or-contact-happen-in-2012

jcocks
13th May 2010, 16:02
The more I think about it, and the more I read, the more I'm beginning to think that the whole 2012 thing is a phurphy - It will happen much sooner than that.

There's also the issue that it would seem that the correlation between the mayan and gregorian calendars is incorrect and off by a few years either way.

My personal gut feeling is that we'll start to see a lot of things really start happening from the middle-end of this year - it'll be virtually impossible to not realise that something extraordinary is underway - even to the general populace.

As for contact - I have a feeling that it may also happen this year...but I don't really know (and who does?)

Joel

Swami
13th May 2010, 16:06
The more I think about it, and the more I read, the more I'm beginning to think that the whole 2012 thing is a phurphy - It will happen much sooner than that.

There's also the issue that it would seem that the correlation between the mayan and gregorian calendars is incorrect and off by a few years either way.

My personal gut feeling is that we'll start to see a lot of things really start happening from the middle-end of this year - it'll be virtually impossible to not realise that something extraordinary is underway - even to the general populace.

As for contact - I have a feeling that it may also happen this year...but I don't really know (and who does?)

Joel

Yes, yes, yes and yes again.......

I have posted about this before but most reactions where negative......

Are you peoples seeing 333............?

Well the cosmos is telling you 12-21-12 = 3-3-3.....

We are already there....!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?257-October-28th-2011&p=1274&viewfull=1#post1274

stardustaquarion
13th May 2010, 16:47
Interesting article Shiva777 thank you