PDA

View Full Version : March 9, 10 and 11

jjl
9th March 2011, 11:41
I've been hearing rumbles about a wave and changes for these dates. But nothing is ever concrete. Anyone want to offer up an opinion or desire to know more?

Belle
9th March 2011, 11:52
Info about entering the ninth wave as the mayans call it: http://www.deniselefay.wordpress.com

9th March 2011, 11:54
Good looks on the flag jjl ;)

I'm feeling something different today. I tend not to pay notice to these date prophecies as they never come true BUT I can feel this without a doubt. I would describe this feeling as a huge sense of poise, readiness and like we're all about to be hit by something huge. I've only had this today.

I can't say any more than that but I'm keen to learn more!

Gajanana
9th March 2011, 11:59
here we go then.... :hippie:

9th March 2011, 12:28
Info about entering the ninth wave as the mayans call it: http://www.deniselefay.wordpress.com

:jaw:
:bowl:
:flame:
:kiss3:
:high5:
:grouphug:

jjl
9th March 2011, 12:53

That was what I've been looking for. A difinitive answer, thanks my friend...jj

jorr lundstrom
9th March 2011, 12:53
Here is a video with an ugrading from Amrita M.....................

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnritaMelchizedek

Ver fine tuned energy today. LOL

Chelle
9th March 2011, 12:57
Hi, Just found this in my inbox

MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL
REFERENCE-SHELDON NIDLE E-MAIL

THE GREATEST REVOLUTION IN HUMAN HISTORY BEGINS March 11, 2011
Uranus in Aries: The Revolution of Consciousness

By Szuson Wong - Ph.D

The greatest revolution in human history begins March 11th, 2011 with the planet Uranus' entrance into the constellation of Aries. This is a pinnacle moment in human history that will come to be known as the Revolution of Consciousness.

Unlike revolutions of old, this revolution will be centered in the hearts and minds of the men, women, and children that inhabit the planet Earth. What is about to unfold is nothing less than the most brilliant period of not only our lifetimes, but of all lifetimes.

The first 'shot' of this revolution will be a metaphysical one, fired from a Divinely awakened quantum gateway in the heart of the Milky Way Galaxy. This gateway will unleash powerful, higher-dimensional energy that has never before been felt on Earth. This radical new energy will totally immerse the planet, affecting an instant evolution of consciousness in the spiritually awakened; a quantum leap of the mind that has never before been experienced on Earth.

This new level of consciousness, sourced from God, is of course universal in nature. As such, it will provide the foundation for the acceptance of extraterrestrial life, which brings us to a major aspect of what the upcoming Uranus transit entails: mainstream acceptance of extraterrestrial life. Humanity will soon become intimately aware that not only does extraterrestrial life exist, but it has been influencing events on Earth for quite some time. This singular aspect of the coming Uranus transit alone is enough to exact an instant, global, paradigm shift, and that is exactly the nature of this transit's energy: instant paradigm shift.

Mainstream acceptance of extraterrestrial life will instantly shatter paradigms of the past and create a new way of thinking and feeling in us all. We will no longer accept the artificially-maintained status quo that we have for so long. Exotic new technologies will begin to go public as if a science fiction movie had become reality. Free energy technology will be a major part of this, as well as revolutionary advances in medicine, agriculture, communications, computer sciences, optics, magnetics, and terra-forming. This technology will transform the way we live and interact with one another forever.

The coming explosion in technology and innovation will spur levels of humanitarianism the world has never seen. A tremendous global movement to eradicate poverty, uplift the nations, and heal the ecosystems of the world will begin to manifest. Hundreds of millions of passionate, altruistic, like-minded souls will begin to connect, collaborate, and push projects to success that in years past would have never come to fruition. Imagine dormant neurons in a brain, flashing into life and connecting billions of times over until the entire mind is illuminated, totally beaming with light - that is where we are going as a civilization.

I must warn that this astrological movement also signals the beginning of the greatest amount of political and economic turmoil the world has ever known. As a revolutionary spirit inflames the globe, we will experience wide-spread instability, manifesting in a variety of ways. The newly awakened society will begin to revolt in such massive ways that they will absolutely cripple 'the system.' First World nations will be swept with peaceful protests, sit-ins, and demonstrations while Third World nations will erupt with war-like violence. The world over, corrupt government agendas will come to a screeching halt by the will of the people.

Within the first year of this transit as people begin to awaken, it will become understood that the extraterrestrial elements that have been embedded deep in human society haven't been playing a positive role in our evolution as a civilization. This understanding will kindle a united, warrior-like attitude among global citizens that will serve as the most important driving factor in the coming revolution. Make no mistake that the power structure of Earth is currently 'operating from the shadows', but that the time of their authority has expired by Divine Decree and in perfect timing with Cosmic Order.

Intervention has and will continue to happen in strategic, surgical strikes that will ultimately lead to their defeat. This battle will be most intense during the summer months of 2012 as the planet Uranus squares the planet Pluto. By winter of 2012, it will become clear that humanity is free. After December 21st, 2012, as many of the world's most infamous prophecies come to a crossroads, mankind's Golden Age will finally commence.

An aspect of astrology that I find absolutely beautiful is that as events happen on a global or macrocosmic level, they also happen on a personal, microcosmic level - in exact synchronicity. This upcoming Uranus transit is no different, and soon we will all be going through our own personal revolutions, albeit in unique ways, all in accordance with God's Divine Plan for each of us. This is where the Sacred Science of Astrology can enlighten so brilliantly; it can identify the source and the expression of the coming revolutions in our lives, with mind-boggling accuracy.

On a cultural level people will start to openly embrace and seek out the profound wisdom of the Occult Sciences, which are rooted in the higher dimensional nature of existence. People will realize that there is a hidden, perfect order to creation. In times of great change, they will increasingly want to understand, at the deepest levels, exactly what their role is in this perfect symphony that they may navigate through the coming changes and manifest the highest outcomes. The best way to create personal security and abundance during the coming times will be identifying, accepting, and properly expressing one's personal revolutionary energy.

This personal revolution, which will manifest for many as the development of extraordinary, even Biblical-level spiritual and metaphysical gifts, will be the answer to all our present and future problems. It is up to each of us to totally embrace the shocking changes in order to fulfill our destinies in the coming global revolution. Those who succumb to fear and resist these changes will do so at their own peril. Those who embrace the changes will skyrocket to prominence and success. This can be a very frightening thought to entertain, which brings me to the significance of Uranus being in the constellation of Aries, the archetype of the warrior.

Attunement to archetypal energies is an extremely important concept to understand and integrate. In simplistic terms, one must 'vibe' with the virtues of the sign to manifest the greatest outcomes of the transit or placement. With Uranus being in Aries, we can manifest magnificence in our lives by cultivating and expressing bravery, confidence, fearlessness, independence, and novelty in the area of our life (and natal chart) where Aries energy lies. This is a time where a warrior will be born in all of us, though it's up to us to decide what to do with this new energy.

As this fiery, Uranian energy blasts through the collective consciousness, the values of people will be changed and elevated in an instant. The lust for the trivial will be transmuted into the yearning for spiritual and metaphysical talents. Materialism will be replaced by spiritualism. The so-called celebrities of today will fade into obscurity as a new breed of celebrities, deriving their power from spiritual development and humanitarian passion will be catapulted into the limelight. These will be the heroes and heroines of the New Age that is being birthed before our eyes.

Szuson Wong, Ph.D.
Director, Seven Hills Health Expo
Seven Hills Health Expo

Billy
9th March 2011, 13:19
http://starpriestess.blogspot.com/2011/03/next-wave.html

Autumn
9th March 2011, 13:27
I feel it. I felt it even before I woke up as my dreams were hijacked by strange thoughts, feelings and images. And when I woke up I found it easier to catch my thoughts and I have found it easy to consentrate today - on a subject I have saught for years and years: Truth. Today I found something that resonated within me so strongly that my head felt stuffed with too much info, but this time it all seems easier to put into a workable order - normally I just get frustrated. I almost feel dizzy from todays experience and it's only 3 pm. It's like either being guided or finally knowing sh*t from cinnomon without having to smell or taste it first.

All love - and plenty to go around!

Free Bird
9th March 2011, 13:38

I didn't know anything about this. Thank you for posting the link.

I have had the strangest day today. When I was on my way into work this morning on the tube, a complete stranger came up to me and touched my arm. She said, "You are a beautiful person and thank you!" She got off at the next stop.

Every morning, I pop into a café round the corner from the office and buy a takeaway latte. However, this morning, I was asked if I wanted chocolate, vanilla or caramel on the top of it - I opted for some chocolate and asked why she made the offer. She smiled and replied that I just deserved it.

Work has been really relaxed, easy and stress free today. Goodness knows what the rest of the day holds in store :)

Peace and Love
-x-

9th March 2011, 13:42
It's time Brothers and Sisters.......

Gajanana
9th March 2011, 13:50
I feel it. I felt it even before I woke up as my dreams were hijacked by strange thoughts, feelings and images. And when I woke up I found it easier to catch my thoughts and I have found it easy to consentrate today - on a subject I have saught for years and years: Truth. Today I found something that resonated within me so strongly that my head felt stuffed with too much info, but this time it all seems easier to put into a workable order - normally I just get frustrated. I almost feel dizzy from todays experience and it's only 3 pm. It's like either being guided or finally knowing sh*t from cinnomon without having to smell or taste it first.

All love - and plenty to go around!

Ive had periods today, where I have felt "stoned" or wierd and dreamy - but also periods of high energy activity. quite nice really, have to record some music this evening... should be interesting.

Billy
9th March 2011, 13:58
If you have time please listen to some of the uplifting messages in this BTR show, you can pause the player and listen in sections if you prefer, broadcast yesterday, special times indeed, enjoy

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/belovenow/2011/03/08/living-in-the-now?&utm_source=remail&utm_medium=listener

Nortreb
9th March 2011, 13:59
December 21, 2010 - Winter Solstice, Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse
January 4, 2011 - New Moon and Solar Eclipse
March 9, 2011 - Ninth Wave of Mayan Calendar begins

TPTB want the masses to pay attention to the distractions instead of what is taking place Above and Within! The Mystic window is now wide open!

I second 777's message.

It's time Brothers and Sisters.......

Peace

jjl
9th March 2011, 14:10
Any suggestions on how to respond or activate ourselves? jj

pyrangello
9th March 2011, 14:17
7.2 quake in japan this morning, lots going on in the next few days , and yes I'm on the team on no fear, just lead the others !

Autumn
9th March 2011, 14:19
Don't think, just feel? I'm oe of the unfortunate few who has never learned how to meditate even though I would really like to. But I think this may be a way to at least unlock our liniar and closeminded indoctrinated ways of thinking so that we may easier get in contact with this. Just my thoughts ... og, and if anyone want's to teach me to meditate, please PM me!

9th March 2011, 14:26
Don't think, just feel? I'm oe of the unfortunate few who has never learned how to meditate even though I would really like to. But I think this may be a way to at least unlock our liniar and closeminded indoctrinated ways of thinking so that we may easier get in contact with this. Just my thoughts ... og, and if anyone want's to teach me to meditate, please PM me!

pmed friend.

Billy
9th March 2011, 14:32
Any suggestions on how to respond or activate ourselves? jj

It really does depend on what belief system you have created for yourself jjl,
From my personal experiences, the day i gave the benevolent beings that joined me on my journey of the soul " permission " through meditation to guide and intercede on my behalf was the beginning of many amazing spiritual experiences in my life, whether they be Angelic, Divine Creator, Ascended masters, members of universal civilizations. Buddha, Shiva, Jesus, Sophia, Mother Mary, Whoever you connect with they require our permission to intercede on our behalf.

With that and Acts of kindness towards all our brothers and sisters here on earth allows your light to shine brighter than the stars in heaven above. then you are responding and activated. Blessed Be

Free Bird
9th March 2011, 14:39
Hi Autumn,

This wikiHow link is a good place to start: http://www.wikihow.com/Meditate

I find that meditating in the bath works really well. Water is an excellent connector to the higher self and spiritual dimensions. Hope it helps.

Peace and Love
-x-

TimelessDimensions
9th March 2011, 14:41

Just sit on a rock,
Don't worry you'll know ;)

jjl
9th March 2011, 14:44
7.2 quake in japan this morning, lots going on in the next few days , and yes I'm on the team on no fear, just lead the others !

thanks for that assurance pyrangello. Do have more to share with us yet?

Autumn
9th March 2011, 14:54

Just sit on a rock,

LOL! Okay so it is that easy! Let the spirit lead the way. That actually makes sense ... but I still feel I need a few ieas on how to quiet my very over imaginative mind - authors work even when starring emptily out the window. Not much peace in a mind like that and this I need to learn!

pyrangello
9th March 2011, 15:04
From this thread,' Those who succumb to fear and resist these changes will do so at their own peril.' It's so important to stay centered with what is going on now in the world, keep your positive focus and demonstrate positive actions, in times of crisis take the lead instead of running or hiding. Fear doesn't exist, challenges do and can be overcome. Most of all refuse to get sucked into the vortex, think of yourself as the light in front of a steam locomotive that beams brighter as the obsticles are greater. There are many that are on your side that will join in and indeed are as we speak.

jjl
9th March 2011, 15:05
Thanks billy. In the end it's always up to trust and faith isn't it?

benevolentcrow
9th March 2011, 15:15
Let come what may...
Explore new ideas and opportunities often. – Your natural human fears of failure and embarrassment will sometimes stop you from trying new things. But you must rise above these fears, for your life’s story is simply the culmination many small, unique experiences. And the more unique experiences you have, the more interesting your story gets. So seek as many new life experiences as possible and be sure to share them with the people you care about. Not doing so is not living." Marc & Angel Hack

Billy
9th March 2011, 15:21
Thanks billy. In the end it's always up to trust and faith isn't it?

Yes. To trust and have faith in "self" that you are such an amazing being that those that exist on a higher vibrational level require our permission to intercede.

Lifesong
9th March 2011, 15:39
From Calleman:

March 9, 2011: Dawn of the Unity Wave (http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/dawn_of_the_unity_wave.htm)

Ruby L.
9th March 2011, 15:53
According to Dr. Carl Calleman (one of the big three who's worked on bringing the Mayan calendar to the world's attention. The other two are Jose Arguelles and John Major Jenkins), the Mayan calendar measures not only time, but also the evolution of human consciousness.

The idea of the evolution of human consciousness can also be seen in Mayan architecture, specifically in their pyramid (also known as the Cosmic Pyramid, or Pyramid of Conscoiusness). It has nine steps/levels, each step symbolising a level of human evolution.

http://stevebeckow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ninth.jpg

The ninth step is the last and the highest step- also known as the level of "Unity/Universal Consciousness". Its purpose is to lead the Universe and human beings (all beings, actually) to their highest state of consciousness.

The 9th of March, 2011, marks the beginning of this new incoming wave of energy that propels us to this next step. Today is the beginning of an activation of a huge shift of consciousness on the planet.

Congratulations, everyone!

Might I suggest you hug the person next to you? Or send those loving thoughts out to the people on the other side of your computer screen? :)

For more in-depth reading of what today signifies- have a look at this article by Dr. Calleman titled:

March 9th, 2011: Dawn of the Unity Wave (http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/dawn_of_the_unity_wave.htm).

It a highly interesting read and explains the significance of today in relation to the Mayan calander.

Also, Dr. Calleman links a website: The Tree of Life Celebration (www.treeoflifecelebration.com), inviting everyone who's interested to be part of the initiation of this new wave. You'll find more explanation of it near the bottom of the first link.

Again, happy 9th wave, all.

And as the Mayans would say to each other: In you I see another me, in me another you.

Blessings to every being on this planet. Let's make this next step great!

ETA: Apologies, Lifesong! I just saw your post with the same link. Was busy writing away.

Well, that's double power, all; means you have to read the article! 9th wave is not about coincidences, you know. It's synchronicity, innit. Let's get used to it! :lol:

eaglespirit
9th March 2011, 16:02
Don't think, just feel? I'm one of the unfortunate few who has never learned how to meditate even though I would really like to. But I think this may be a way to at least unlock our liniar and closeminded indoctrinated ways of thinking so that we may easier get in contact with this. Just my thoughts ... og, and if anyone want's to teach me to meditate, please PM me!

Hi Autumn...wishing You well!

Why not try some sungazing?! Let Your Heart lead the way.
Was the meditation process that worked for me and calmed me and centered me.

Aho!
The practice entails looking at the early rising or late setting sun. Both times are good for practice - it depends on individual's convenience. Ground Yourself bare-footed to Mother Earth if You are in a warm enough area.

First day look for + 10 seconds or +/- 1 minute(Use Your Heart for timing). Second day look for +20 seconds or +/- 2 minutes(Use Your Heart for timing)...and on and on and up and up... at the rising or setting sun adding ten seconds or 1 minute every succeeding day. So at the end of 10 continuous days of sun gazing you will be looking at the sun for +/- 100 seconds or +/- 10 minutes . Stand on bare earth with bare feet if You can...do it with shoes on in colder areas. Eyes can blink and/or flicker. Stillness or Steadiness of the eyes is not required. Do not where any lenses or glasses while sungazing.
When just starting simply finish meditation(thinking good thoughts of Your Own) with eyes looking near the sun after You have looked at it directly for Your Heartfelt built-up time.
...Good Thread Y'All !!!
Acceleration IS Here!!!
Right, Right, Right NOW!!! : ) : ) : )

Autumn
9th March 2011, 16:10
eaglespirit. Sungazing I have heard of, but unfortunately I never have sun ... in this time of year and when I do the sun is too strong to be looked at when I can finally see it. The bare foot idea of being rooted to Mother Earth is one I have practiced since May of last year. In truth I haven't worn shoes since, not even during winter, while shopping or going bowling or parties or ... anything. -12 degrees Celcius is cold! But I lived through it with no cold. I take long walks in forrests etc. and it is a wonderful experience. Just the fact that I have to be so focused on where i put my feet I feel nature and everything about the Earth in a way I had never thought possible. Disadvantage is I don't focus on sky, birds etc. But I do that when I stand still.

Lost Soul
9th March 2011, 16:10

Much better and more spiritual than my original response. Legislation was drafted on March 9 and passed on March 10 allowing for the creation of the French Foreign Legion.

eaglespirit
9th March 2011, 16:47
eaglespirit. Sungazing I have heard of, but unfortunately I never have sun ... in this time of year and when I do the sun is too strong to be looked at when I can finally see it. The bare foot idea of being rooted to Mother Earth is one I have practiced since May of last year. In truth I haven't worn shoes since, not even during winter, while shopping or going bowling or parties or ... anything. -12 degrees Celcius is cold! But I lived through it with no cold. I take long walks in forrests etc. and it is a wonderful experience. Just the fact that I have to be so focused on where i put my feet I feel nature and everything about the Earth in a way I had never thought possible. Disadvantage is I don't focus on sky, birds etc. But I do that when I stand still.

Great that You connect to Nature steadily, Autumn : )

I suggest to Everyone to get out in Nature an hour a day...if You do not have an hour....get out in Nature an hour a day...make the hour...anyone can do it!

Simply be more "conscious" of the light in Your Own Way, Autumn,,,try taking the reflection of the Sunlight off of a stream or a pond or a rain puddle through Your Eyes now and again...
on Your forest walks.

The Best to You!

Once again...don't mean to be off-topic here...but it is kind of on-topic : )

pickle
9th March 2011, 16:47
Just wanted to stop by and thank everyone for such great posts, beautiful thoughts.... and waves of positive vibes.

I do wonder sometimes, being a freshman here, if you know how much it means to people like me. I know nothing of Mayan Calanders, out of body experiences and other wonderous stuff, I only know something is happening that's good.

Peace and love to the lot of you! :-)

Pickle

Darla Ken Pearce
9th March 2011, 16:49
We are experiencing a big one ~ the paradigm shift and we are bringing in a new wonderful age of enlightenment and beauty! There is a slight electromagnetic alteration going on today ~ I've noticed it at my house.

One of my dreams has been for all beings of the world not to be afraid anymore ~ to be warm and safe and comfortable as in under my electric blanket against the elements ~ to be sheltered, nurtured and everything wonderful ~ this dream also includes the kittens in my room to not be afraid of me ~ we've been sharing space and the new little ones sleep next to me during the day and night but the older ones seemed fearful although I always show the greatest kindness and respect to them. They are Ember, Cassidy, Snowflake, and Aspen Rose, sisters, Ty, brother and two babies, Noah and Adam.

For the first time ~ During the night, I awoke to find the entire family gathered all over my bed sleeping around me in unity and love. I had to say, "Be still, my heart!" Later we can talk about a larger bed. Just teasing. Our dreams are MANIFESTING now.

And they are no longer afraid. Since I feed them, give them fresh water and we share a life (this is the activity going on in background when I am on Avalon, and they're it). Later this morning, I was chatting on HughesNet about technical matters and there was a distinct delay ~ in the chat I was typing to this lady. It was a time delay feature that I recognized. The last time I felt this electromagnetic aspect was when I was given a tour of heaven and upon returning to earth the whole electromagnetic synch had changed, I talked gibberish due to the time delay aspect for a couple of days and it was hard not to notice; ) All signs portend the most amazing things and the paradigm shift is happening now. Do not be afraid ~ all is well, all is well, all is well! Oh, happy days are here again! xoxox

Cassidy, Noah, Adam and Ember

Another thing I'd like to mention is that Cassidy is allowed and even asked to take plart in raising these kittens. As are the sisters and brother. To have males take part indicates to me that a polar shift took place gradually over the last month and has ended duality although it may take a while to be refected throughout the world. I have my own bellwether and all systems are gooo! ; ) xoxox

granny
9th March 2011, 16:58

Just sit on a rock,

LOL! Okay so it is that easy! Let the spirit lead the way. That actually makes sense ... but I still feel I need a few ieas on how to quiet my very over imaginative mind - authors work even when starring emptily out the window. Not much peace in a mind like that and this I need to learn!

Hmmm ... one thing to remember about quieting the mind ... it is difficult and sometimes we become irritated by distractions, etc. But think of it this way ... quieting the mind is the "work" ... so when your kids run in the room and ask for something ... thank them, because this provides another opportunity to do your work.
Gran :)

yiolas
9th March 2011, 17:01
Hey guys, I've always enjoyed listening to what Morningmayan has to say about things. She keeps it straight and simple.

March 9, 2011 begins the final countdown and the last wave of the mayan calender. This is said to be the beginning of universal and unity consciousness where we as human beings attain the ultimate evolution of mind body and spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKi5HlAFqs

benevolentcrow
9th March 2011, 17:12
Kate Bush Ninth Wave Hello Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-jfSC8JiFY

Nine waves before you,
Nine winds above you,
Nine paths beneath you,
Nine fires transform you,
Nine wells sustain you,
Nine wisdoms open you,
Nine gifts given you,
Nine skills given you,
Nine strengths given you,
All Ninefold the blessings of the Goddess.
from a blessing by Caitlin Matthews

Free Bird
9th March 2011, 17:20
Hey guys, I've always enjoyed listening to what Morningmayan has to say about things. She keeps it straight and simple.

March 9, 2011 begins the final countdown and the last wave of the mayan calender. This is said to be the beginning of universal and unity consciousness where we as human beings attain the ultimate evolution of mind body and spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKi5HlAFqs

I couldn't help myself ... but mention of "The Final Countdown" reminds me of this:

tt_ro2aerQg

Enjoy! :)

Peace and Love
-x-

granny
9th March 2011, 17:27
According to Dr. Carl Calleman, one of the big three who's worked on bringing the Mayan calendar to the world's attention (the other two are Jose Arguelles and John Major Jenkins), the Mayan calendar measures not only time, but also the evolution of human consciousness.

The idea of the evolution of human consciousness can also be seen in Mayan architecture, specifically in their pyramid (also known as the Cosmic pyramid). It has nine steps/levels, each step symbolising a level of human evolution.

The ninth step is the last and the highest step- also known as the level of "Unity Consciousness". Its purpose is to lead the Universe and human beings (all beings, actually) to their highest state of consciousness.

The 9th of March, 2011, marks the beginning of this new incoming wave of energy that propels us to this next step. Today is the beginning of an activation of a huge shift of consciousness on the planet.

Congratulations, everyone!

Might I suggest you hug the person next to you? Or send those loving thoughts out to the people on the other side of your computer screen? :)

For more in-depth reading of what today signifies- have a look at this article by Dr. Calleman titled:

March 9th, 2011: Dawn of the Unity Wave (http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/dawn_of_the_unity_wave.htm).

It a highly interesting read and explains the significance of today in relation to the Mayan calander.

Also, Dr. Calleman links a website: The Tree of Life Celebration (www.treeoflifecelebration.com), inviting everyone who's interested to be part of the initiation of this new wave. You'll find more explanation of it near the bottom of the first link.

Again, happy 9th wave, all.

And as the Mayans would say to each other: In you I see another me, in me another you.

Blessings to every being on this planet. Let's make this next step great!

ETA: Apologies, Lifesong! I just saw your post with the same link. Was busy writing away.

Well, that's double power, all; means you have to read the article! 9th wave is not about coincidences, you know. It's synchronicity, innit. Let's get used to it! :lol:

Someone else with remarkable insight into this was Ian Lungold ... google and watch his videos. He explains the progression of the calendrical steps in detail. If I remember correctly he worked with Calleman as well. Lungold has crossed over already, but his work is fascinating.

gardunk
9th March 2011, 17:27
Day 1 - Entering into the Universal Underworld

On March 9th, 2011, we enter into the Universal Underworld, known as the Ninth Wave, which will amplify the energetic frequencies of Light within and around this earth plane through Stargates, Portals of Light, sacred sites and vortices, allowing us to receive these Divine encodings of Light that will collectively take us into the pathways of Light of Divine Love and Unity Consciousness.

Through thirteen cycles of 18 days, leading up to October 28th 2011, we have the possibility to truly experience ourselves as these first wave Souls in human embodiment of the I Am Avatar blueprint by undergoing particular initiations of Light. By moving into our hearts and experiencing the higher octaves of this multidimensional reality through Mother Earth’s thirteen primary chakras amplified through power vortices, Crystalline Cities of Light, and ray frequencies, we are being given the opportunity to experience these higher dimensional frequencies, accessible to all initiates of Light.

Invocation to the Universal Underworld ~ Day 1

I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,

the Ascended Masters, Christed ET’s, Ray Councils and Brotherhood of the Light,

and all other Beings of Light from On High that I personally acknowledge,

as I align with my I Am Presence, and ground myself into the crystal heart of Mother Earth,

so I may undergo my initiation of Light to serve with empowerment, strength and wisdom,

as a Keeper of Light to Mother Earth and all her Life.

I am now taken in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light to the doorway of this beautiful Crystal Temple of Light,

where I am greeted by three High Priests to the Order of Melchizedek,

and request permission to enter into this Crystalline City of Light.

I am a seeker of Light, I seek the secrets of the Universe, the keys of enlightenment,

I am in Service to Mother Earth and all her Life,

and request permission to enter into this Crystal Temple of Light,

so I may take on the keycodes of Light that will assist me to come into a deeper level of empowerment, Love and wisdom,

so I may transmute all that is not of the Light,

so I may take my Service work to another level of Light.

The doors are now opened as I enter into this Temple of Light,

walking up a beautiful crystal staircase into an Initiation Chamber of Light.

I am greeted by my family and friends of the Light,

by the Ascended Masters, Christed ET’s and Brotherhood of the Light,

welcomed and embraced as a seeker of Light.

I am now guided into an Ascension Flame of Light,

where I will experience this initiation of empowerment and wisdom,

Overlighted by the Ray Councils of Light, my I Am Presence and all the Beings of Light from On High.

I am now surrounded in a beautiful red flame of Light,

through the first ray of will and power, and through this initiation of Light, I now recite the following:

I take back the power I may have given to others and to my sub-conscious mind,

releasing any issues of abuse and misuse of power,

releasing any addictions or frequencies that hold me back from truly experiencing my Higher Light, as this first wave Soul in human embodiment of the I Am Avatar Blueprint of Light.

As I take on this mantle of leadership, I step into a deeper level of my own power, trusting and surrendering to the Divine,

and being guided by my I Am Presence and the Company of Heaven.

And now, I am surrounded in a beautiful yellow flame of Light,

through the third ray of Divine Intelligence.

Through this flame of Light, I expand my consciousness to receive the teachings of Light from On High,

letting go of “lesser than and better than” consciousness issues,

so I may receive the wisdom of Mother/Father God,

so I may remember my initiations of Light,

so I may assist in co-creating this Golden Age of Light.

I now experience the parallel mergers of my Highest Potential through the streams of consciousness of the various times lines, merging into this Now,
I now unlock the codes as this first wave human Soul in embodiment of the I Am Avatar Blueprint, coming into full remembrance of my preciousness, uniqueness and individual puzzle piece.

I now merge with my I Am Presence and the 144 Soul rays of which I am one,

amplifying myself in this energy of Light,

receiving these downloads of Light,

activating the dormant DNA and aligning me to my sacred contact in this Now.

I now receive the appropriate key codes, fire letters and sacred geometries through my body, energy field and hologram.

I now direct these higher frequencies of empowerment and wisdom through the Unity Grid of Light for all Life to experience these ray frequencies of Light.

I now link through my heart to the Sun,

and now to the Central Sun on Alcyone and to the Great Central Sun on Sirius, and from here, take on all the encodings of Light I need as this initiate of Light in this Golden Age of Light.

I now find myself back in my sacred space,

surrounded in beautiful red and yellow flames of Light,

honoring my Self as this magical Master Being of Love and Light.

Dennis Jonathan
9th March 2011, 17:31
Ive been sick the past two days. Bed-ridden.

This morning at 4:20 I woke up feeling renewed, much better.

On my way in this morning I noticed some anomalies in the sky, cloud shapes and textures. I posted them here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15966-Strange-skies-in-San-Jose-CA

Ive felt a strange rythmic vibrating all day ( may be the meds ).

I sense it too, whatever it is. Thanks for posting.

On a side note. The battle of LA movie comes out on friday. Think they are releasing it that day for a reason?

Alfa
9th March 2011, 17:31
Hi Avalonians,
This thread brought my attention by accident, and there is a interesting fact that occured today.
A million sardines were found dead near LA.

here is the link, im sorry it is in portuguese but you can see the images, if anyone know a link in english so everybody can understand it is very appreciated

http://noticias.uol.com.br/ultnot/multi/?hashId=um-milho-de-sardinhas-aparecem-mortas-nos-eua-04021C3960D0897327&mediaId=9714098

Also, the explanation given is that the sardines entered the area and could not leave, so the oxygen was tottaly depleted leading to the deaths.
No toxins were found in the water.
Interesting...

yiolas
9th March 2011, 17:59
Ive been sick the past two days. Bed-ridden.

This morning at 4:20 I woke up feeling renewed, much better.

On my way in this morning I noticed some anomalies in the sky, cloud shapes and textures. I posted them here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15966-Strange-skies-in-San-Jose-CA

I sense it too, whatever it is. Thanks for posting.

On a side note. The battle of LA movie comes out on friday. Think they are releasing it that day for a reason?

Hi Dennis, I live half way around the world from you. It's strange that at least 3 time today I felt a vibration underneath my feet. I even looked a couple of time under my chair to see what was causing it.

giovonni
9th March 2011, 18:55
Wonderful Spirit And Intent Here - Much Blessings :grouphug:

Ruby L.
9th March 2011, 19:22
Someone else with remarkable insight into this was Ian Lungold ... google and watch his videos. He explains the progression of the calendrical steps in detail. If I remember correctly he worked with Calleman as well. Lungold has crossed over already, but his work is fascinating.

That's right, granny! Thanks for that. I remembered Lungold's talk about the Cosmic pyramid as I wrote that post. It was, indeed, fascinating, but I couldn't remember his name.

When I came back to the forum a bit later, I saw greybeard had posted that particular video up in another thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15573-Calling-for-transformation-March-09-2011&p=168852#post168852), and when I came back here, presto! you mentioned his name!

I think this means that Lungold would like to be here, too. It is, after all, a day he would've enjoyed being around for. :) I'm going to add greybeard's post.

Much appreciated, granny!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1030536695965417017&hl=undefined#

Excellent video by leading expert on 2012 Mayan Calendar and associated waves.

The full 5 hour video is posted here in 3 parts: http://2012info.ca/vdo/?p=73

With a brief rundown of the Mayan sixth night and seventh day here: http://2012info.ca/articles/?p=255

:lol:

Glad you're feeling better, Dennis.

Meesh
9th March 2011, 19:49
I came across this link to the "Universal Breathing Room" through one of the other links posted earlier in this thread. Love it!!
https://www.doasone.com/BreathingRooms.aspx?RoomID=1

Belle
9th March 2011, 20:28
I work as as organist/pianist at a Catholic church. I find it an interesting coincidence that today is also Ash Wednesday, which normally falls somewhere in mid to late February. Ash Wednesday is the day that starts the 40 days of Lent...a day that it is said of the body "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" and begins 40 days of inner reflection.

I, personally, am not religious and am thankful to work in a very liberal church with many people who are awake and awakened. After this mornings service, there was a "lightness" in the people I hadn't noticed before, and a lot more laughter than usual. People that don't normally get along very well were going out to breakfast together. I felt a joy that I could not explain, and a deep abiding peace within.

I think the ninth wave has begun very nicely.

yiolas
9th March 2011, 20:35
I came across this link to the "Universal Breathing Room" through one of the other links posted earlier in this thread. Love it!!
https://www.doasone.com/BreathingRooms.aspx?RoomID=1

Meesh, thank-you so much for this wonderful site. I went to check it out and have spent the last half hour there joining the world wide live meditation rooms. What a lovely idea !

Eric J (Viking)
9th March 2011, 20:44
Super thread ...

http://www.prlog.org/10313829-incredible-prosperity-consciousness-video-subliminal-mind-training.jpg

viking

robert
9th March 2011, 21:17
It's an interesting thread indeed!

Proton Flux increasing since the 8th.
http://www.n3kl.org/sun/images/noaa_proton_G8_3d.gif?

We need to keep an eye on this type of manifestation.

Robert

jjl
9th March 2011, 21:45

Robert

Sorry, dumb question could you tell me what the impact of a raised proton flux would do? (8th grade education)

Dennis Jonathan
9th March 2011, 22:00
From my limited understanding:

A solar proton flux is a high particle emission, or a high energy emission from the sun, from solar flares etc.

The side effects can short term tech glitches in everyday devices, like pacemakers and cell phones.

Not sure what the spiritual connection is, though I am sure there is one. Id be interested to know more from a better source than myself :).

Robert

Sorry, dumb question could you tell me what the impact of a raised proton flux would do? (8th grade education)

Darla Ken Pearce
9th March 2011, 22:06
I work as as organist/pianist at a Catholic church. I find it an interesting coincidence that today is also Ash Wednesday, which normally falls somewhere in mid to late February. Ash Wednesday is the day that starts the 40 days of Lent...a day that it is said of the body "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" and begins 40 days of inner reflection.

I, personally, am not religious and am thankful to work in a very liberal church with many people who are awake and awakened. After this mornings service, there was a "lightness" in the people I hadn't noticed before, and a lot more laughter than usual. People that don't normally get along very well were going out to breakfast together. I felt a joy that I could not explain, and a deep abiding peace within.

It is sad that many are still standing in line to get ashes to ashes dust to dust ~ the ashes on forehead over third eye is how we have been blinded for so long. In these days even this, too, will be overcome by the passionate winds of unconditional love flowing over the Earth igniting Unity Consciousness to it's full power. We are no longer dust in the wind ~ we are becoming physical angels in light bodies and our Divinity has restored us ~ as the infinite creations of a most loving heavenly father. Happy is this day! xoxox

Jayke
9th March 2011, 22:17
I see much beauty on the horizon... let the good times roll :bounce:

jjl
9th March 2011, 22:17
Ahhh, let them be comforted by the visable touch of their religious leaders. Time will bring them to deeper truths.

Maria Stade
9th March 2011, 22:38
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/normal_looking__within_the_heart.jpg

Love and more love :love: to You all.

Belle
9th March 2011, 22:47

It is sad that many are still standing in line to get ashes to ashes dust to dust ~ the ashes on forehead over third eye is how we have been blinded for so long. In these days even this, too, will be overcome by the passionate winds of unconditional love flowing over the Earth igniting Unity Consciousness to it's full power. We are no longer dust in the wind ~ we are becoming physical angels in light bodies and our Divinity has restored us ~ as the infinite creations of a most loving heavenly father. Happy is this day! xoxox

Darla, I agree and yet disagree. Many people in religions are taught to do good things and yet carry the baggage of guilt and sin and hatred. A day to set aside the doing, the body, the outward appearances to shift focus to reflect inward can be the beginning of enlightenment for those truly open to it. I pointed out the day of ashes as being the same day as the start of the ninth wave being, perhaps, a significant event to lead more people to the truth of our being. We all had to begin somewhere, usually looking inward first, loving ourselves first, before we can look outward with true unconditional love for all sentient beings.

I have chosen to be with them on their journey.

Dennis Jonathan
9th March 2011, 23:06
I agree Belle.

The fact is simply this: Whether you call it prayer, meditation, oneness, vibration frequency, or whatever, we have a mighty power within us!

I have experienced the awesome power of prayer before I awakened, and after.

Judge not the outward label but the heart within :).

I love this thread!

Cottage Rose
9th March 2011, 23:07
I've been hearing rumbles about a wave and changes for these dates. But nothing is ever concrete. Anyone want to offer up an opinion or desire to know more?

Thank you :thank_you2: for starting this thread, jjl.

Some information provided here has been a tremendous help to me today.

Best wishes to everyone as we proceed into the 9th wave.

Cottage Rose

Fred Steeves
9th March 2011, 23:32
Just as an aside here. Knowing that TPTB love to piggy back their intents side by side with sacred events, I wonder if it be coincidence that the "Muslim Day Of rage" is set to begin on March 11 in the Middle east.

Cheers,
Fred s.

benevolentcrow
9th March 2011, 23:51
I am a Keeper of Light,
A seeker of wisdom and truth,
I am a child of the Sun,
an Ambassador of Light,
I am One with all Life.

bilko
10th March 2011, 00:07
Ok i want to read but i can't.
I am full of anticipation.
I won't say any more except i am ready for whatever happens.
I open my heart and soul and trust in the plan for us all.

May the creator be with us all and may we call on the strengths we have to calm the masses.
I will break my own arm before i see a tear shed in fear from a brother or sister.
I love you all and hope to see you on the other side.

Let this be it!

mondaze
10th March 2011, 00:09
im not too late to join in? I know the tune but the words escape me... love and peace to you all!

Holly Lindin
10th March 2011, 00:17
I have CERTAINLY felt a huge difference during the last few days. Yesterday and the day before, I had quite a few personal attacks, and then, today was actually filled with uplifting messages from people and lots of Love. I'm usually a very laidback, chill person (despite the fact that I'm extremely passionate - it sounds contradictory, I know. :P), but tonight, I ended up having a breakdown. I've never had a breakdown such as this before - it literally felt like every horrible thing that's been said to me or done to me MY ENTIRE LIFE was coming to the forefront. It felt like the perfect time to work all this stuff out - suddenly, I'm remembering all the teasing in high school, an abusive ex-boyfriend, dreams that went unfulfilled, etc. DEFINITELY a strange feeling.

So, yeah, I would definitely say something is going on. :P

For all my brothers and sisters out there who are feeling the weird effects of this, please remember that you are not alone. Sometimes, it may seem that way, but I'm there with you in Spirit, and we'll get through all this stuff together.

<3

ulli
10th March 2011, 00:18
Just as an aside here. Knowing that TPTB love to piggy back their intents side by side with sacred events, I wonder if it be coincidence that the "Muslim Day Of rage" is set to begin on March 11 in the Middle east.

Cheers,
Fred s.

Fred,
We can neutralize them with a blast of love then.

Yoda
10th March 2011, 00:24
I am a Keeper of Light,
I am a child of the Sun,
an Ambassador of Light,
I am One with all Life.

Those are very powerfull affirmations!
Pierre

thunder24
10th March 2011, 00:33
don't forget Ian Lungold, he has videos on mayanmajix.com R.I.P

andrewgreen
10th March 2011, 01:22
When I get home I usually turn on the computer out of habit, yesterday was the first time I didn't I just read I felt no desire too. Hopefully I can kick all my other bad habits too :)

Humble Janitor
10th March 2011, 02:17

Well I'm going on a mini-vacation to Boston from March 10-13. Don't think that anything important will happen on these days.

I've heard rumblings about NEXT WEEK though. Hmm.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

To add to my earlier post, since I was involved in that car mishap a few weeks back, I've come full circle with my awakening. I might have a bit of PTSD because I have slight flashbacks to that incident. It hasn't been a perfect ride but I generally feel more love and compassion and less hatred, etc towards people and even animals. I spoil my cat with love more than usual and yesterday, I was able to avoid stomping on a spider, which is unfortunately one of my habits whenever I see one.

Whether or not these 3 days will yield anything depends on how I handle myself out of town and in a city setting.

jjl
10th March 2011, 02:47

Well I'm going on a mini-vacation to Boston from March 10-13. Don't think that anything important will happen on these days.

I've heard rumblings about NEXT WEEK though. Hmm.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

To add to my earlier post, since I was involved in that car mishap a few weeks back, I've come full circle with my awakening. I might have a bit of PTSD because I have slight flashbacks to that incident. It hasn't been a perfect ride but I generally feel more love and compassion and less hatred, etc towards people and even animals. I spoil my cat with love more than usual and yesterday, I was able to avoid stomping on a spider, which is unfortunately one of my habits whenever I see one.

Whether or not these 3 days will yield anything depends on how I handle myself out of town and in a city setting.

To boston? Where are you coming from, I'm right down the road. What will you do there? My parents were raised at the shore. Salisbury Beach.
PS there is no such thing as spoiled cats, just unenlightened people

nomadguy
10th March 2011, 04:56
http://gardenmama.typepad.com/.a/6a01156f7e3eba970c013485f8a5b6970c-800wi

Autumn
10th March 2011, 07:46
Holly Lindin, you wrote: "suddenly, I'm remembering all the teasing in high school, an abusive ex-boyfriend, dreams that went unfulfilled, etc."

I had that when I woke up and when I tried to think of something else, another old boyfriend or something took over. Very anoying. When this happened I actually thought: Be mindfull of your thoughts, my young Padawan. LOL I don't know why, this quote is always with me. It helped though.

Benevolentcrow. I really like this:

I am a Keeper of Light,
I am a child of the Sun,
an Ambassador of Light,
I am One with all Life.

Namaste

pickle
10th March 2011, 09:42
http://gardenmama.typepad.com/.a/6a01156f7e3eba970c013485f8a5b6970c-800wi

Hi Nomadguy, as soon as I saw this, I thought of this..........

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

I have my own interpretation of the Lord, so whatever yours is, I hope each and every one of you gets those huge benevolent arms wrapped around you, and help you safely on your journey.

Peace, and happiness to all,

Pickle

Bluewool
10th March 2011, 10:32
Well the March 20th equinox sounds interesting-

The March Equinox of 2011 will create an incredibly powerful energy that will feel like a full moon X10. It will enter through crystalline portals and be triggered to the Pyramid bases built on grid points across the Omni-Earth. Within this energy will be the continuation of the coded activation termed the 'Cosmic Trigger.'

The Ascension of the planet is around the Crystalline Transformation of the planet. And by crystalline, we are referring to a greater clarity, a pristine frequencial order that is coherent. It is the frequency of impeccability. It is the crystalline transformation that allows for the dimensional access expansion of the planet above the level of the third dimension. The crystalline transformation truly only begins at the initial level of the 5th dimension, and continues to the 12th dimension.

The Cosmic Trigger occurring on the March 20, 2011 Equinox furthers the transformation of the planet and in addition further activates the functionality of the Crystalline Light body emitted from the 144-Crystalline Grid.

See my link for much more
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15564-Metatron-on-2011&p=164054#post164054

Calz
10th March 2011, 15:19
From James Gilliland email (permission to pass along granted at bottom):

People are gathering all over the world to help ignite and initiate this shift. For those who are experiencing difficulty tune in to the Ranch between 1 and 3 we will be doing clearing work to assist this process. This is an intense shift and some are not doing to well with the energy. We need to detach, focus on our own process, spend alone time in nature or with groups with the intent on awakening and healing. We were going to do a live stream meditation but due to technical difficulties we decided to just do a group meditation here at ECETI a power spot on Earth. Focus on love, joy, bliss, surrender to the God/Spirit/ Creator within and hang on.

Mayan Calendar, 9th Wave and Relationships, 2012

Posted by Admin on March 31, 2010

According to the Mayan Calendar we are entering the 9th wave, "Unity Consciousness" which began around March 8th, 2010. I had a very vivid dream about the 9th wave. I was told to share this dream to assist those who are being challenged by this wave of unity consciousness. In the dream there was a woman. She was afraid of loosing herself, her identity. This was fueled by societal programming, past lives of servitude and disempowerment. There was a great love and desire to serve yet this was bringing forward her fears of loosing herself, her self authority and the invisible shields she had carried so long. As the energies continued to exponentially hammer on her shields and activate her fears she began to have emotional outbursts of anger, sadness, projecting her fears and old wounds on her mate and those around her. Luckily she was in a loving supportive environment with people who understood the process. They had compassion for her struggle but there were times they just wanted to scream and needed to take space away from the situation as she did. The fears come from the illusion of separation. Serving another is serving your self, the ultimate power is love and love serves. She was having trouble accessing that ultimate power, transcending social programming as well as tapping that divine flow, which is in alignment with the soul and unique soul purpose. "The only true path of fulfillment. "

The acts of servitude, manipulation and disempowerment by those who wish to overpower others also come from the false belief in separation and non-equality. In its lowest form it is expressed as the lust for power and wealth, "tyranny" at the expense of humanity and the Earth. This is a very unevolved dense consciousness, which will not make it through the vibrational lifting or awakening and healing process. They have devolved and are on the downward spiral of evolution falling further and further away from the ultimate power, which is love. They also are evolving away from bliss and joy and there is no security due to the immutable law of karma. They are on a one way ticket to the hell of the reactions to their actions as well as the ever diminishing lack of love, joy and bliss. They have disconnected from the soul in massive egos and intellects, which are only a drop in the sea of consciousness. In the cosmic scheme of things they have no real power their only power comes from their ability to engage, control and manipulate the physical, which is less than 1% of the universe in which they live. No suit, tie, limo, castle, amount of people to dominate or amassed gold can fill the void or the addiction. In some cases they are engaged by the nonphysical yet it is of a disempowering nature eventually loosing their own personal power and connection to the soul and Creator. In extreme cases it is called possession by regenerate forces. At the core of many of these tyrants you will find a child that was never loved, accepted or felt approved. They are seeking love acceptance and approval outside of self through others and material wealth yet they are always left empty and a nagging sense of dissatisfaction keeps arising. They still have the divine spark yet it is buried under layers of denial, fear and unworthiness yet they will be the last to acknowledge this. The light of truth will find even them in the days to come and many will fall on their knees in regret.

Both of these illusions as well as the fears, wounds and traumas are in the process of healing. Being aware of this process, feeling it and engaging it rather than running from it will create a quantum leap in evolution. We are seeing this in the macrocosm being played out as we speak. The polarities of the haves and have-nots are very apparent. The gross uneven dispersal of wealth, the unbridled greed, the corporate generated wars through false flag operations, the plagues of the war and disease profiteers have risen for all to see. They are being revealed as well as those behind these nepharious schemes for those who are awakening. The apocalypse is defined as the great uncovering and soon you will see all these past wars and plagues as outrageous as this seems were already on the books in a master plan. Not one of them was what it seemed nor what you were told by the mainstream media. In this awakening and healing process you will see a complete unraveling, restructuring and in some cases collapse of the old system. There will be a movement back to courage and integrity, it will be seen in all facets of society and eventually there will be no more willing participants in actions which are harmful to humanity and the Earth. Those who have been a disservice to humanity and the Earth will have but one path and that is to serve in the highest and best good of the whole.

As more heal and awaken with this great wave you will begin to see incredible light beings and light ships. These are referred to in almost all cultures and faiths and were recorded in sacred doctrines, clay tablets, and temple walls. Dimensional gates or portals will begin opening during this process and a grand reunion with ancient ancestors, ultradimensional beings with technologies far beyond our wildest dreams will be making their presence known. With this presence the regenerate beings will tremble both physical and non physical. The Earth will shake, rumble, shift, rivers and oceans will loose their borders and the sun will also expand during this process withsolar flares and coronal mass ejections. As we move closer to the galactic plane the grand tipping point Oct of 2011 this will all increase exponentially.

It is an incredible, awesome, exciting event the whole multiverse has come to witness and you have a front row seat. The only question is how are you going to participate, which polarity are you going to express and choose wisely because the immutable law of karma, action/reaction, and the downward spiral of disunity is coming to a close. It is time to choose, the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth is well underway. Those on high are praying you choose to live in harmony with each other and the Earth for that is what the Earth has chosen. The reset button has been pushed and the original intent, Eden, a place where universal peace, love, joy and individual freedom and prosperity for all where each individual can excel to their highest potential is returning. It is time to leave behind the old ways and return to some of the most ancient of ways. Time to love honor and respect the Creator in all Creation.

Received by James Gilliland, www.eceti.org www.bbsradio. com www.worldpuja. org
Author of Reunion with Source, Becoming Gods, The Ultimate Soul Journey.

You have our permission to pass this on in its entirety.

benevolentcrow
10th March 2011, 16:21
We are ready for the truth! We want the truth! We can handle the truth!

All truth goes through three stages: First it is ignored; passively denied. Then it is opposed; actively ridiculed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.

"This we know. The earth does not belong to man;
man belongs to the earth ...
Man did not weave the web of life; he is merely a strand in it.
Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself."

Interesting photo, is that Planet X next to the sun?
~ Chief Seattle

benevolentcrow
10th March 2011, 18:01
To master transformation is to live in the present moment, all the time. Life is an eternal now because the force of life is creating everything right now, and it is transforming everything right now…….Don Miguel Ruiz

nomadguy
10th March 2011, 23:48
the two feet in the sand, your best method for giving Earth a hug. Go take a walk with nature :) ~ Namaste

firstlook
11th March 2011, 00:04
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Einstein

TimelessDimensions
13th March 2011, 10:20

Just sit on a rock,

Don't leave the rock until you have achieved a quiet mind.

As you practice you will require less and less time to get to a peaceful state of mind.