PDA

View Full Version : how many people believe in Telepathy?

blue777
27th April 2010, 06:43
poll:TELEPATHY.....Discernment has been made about Dr Deagle etc and their are more skeptics than believers, secondly I would like to know your thoughts about TELEPATHY..DOES IT EXIST...THERE IS ALSO A POLL.....................many thanks

morguana
27th April 2010, 06:53
yes of course, its like saying that we dont breath! telepathy is one of my gifts (untrained)
just because some dont exercise this skill it does not mean that it cant be done.

(blue i dont know how to fix your poll, you have 2 options that are the same, you may wish to pm richard or gareth)

blue777
27th April 2010, 07:01
yes of course, its like saying that we dont breath! telepathy is one of my gifts (untrained)
just because some dont exercise this skill it does not mean that it cant be done.

(blue i dont know how to fix your poll, you have 2 options that are the same, you may wish to pm richard or gareth)

hello Morguana, you are very sure about on your ideas about telepathy...what makes you so certain?
lol
blue

Teakai
27th April 2010, 07:49
Hi Blue777. I believe that telepathy exists.
I don't consider myself telepathic - at least not consciously - though I'd like to be.

Just bought a book on supercharging my frontal lobes, so I might be soon :biggrin1:

Swanny
27th April 2010, 07:51
A little voice in my head told me to vote for the second one :p

blue777
27th April 2010, 07:55
Thanks early morning post ..2 yes's itelepathy must exist..i think you should use the blue line
lol

Gita
27th April 2010, 07:56

That’s not telepathy, that’s schizophrenia. :laugh::p:

blue777
27th April 2010, 08:00
That’s not telepathy, that’s schizophrenia. :laugh::p:

Thanks Gita...................................................i think you beleieve telepathy exists...lol

Gita
27th April 2010, 08:16
Thanks Gita...................................................i think you beleieve telepathy exists...lol

Most definitely Blue and without a doubt. No questions about it. I hope that’s made my position clear on the matter. :laugh:

Sorry, can’t do the poll as not sure which one is meant to be yes and vice versa!:confused:

morguana
27th April 2010, 08:21
hello Morguana, you are very sure about on your ideas about telepathy...what makes you so certain?
lol
blue

because when someone can tune into anothers frequency then telepathic exchange can happen, usually for me its quite ramdom unless i am in sacred space then it can be done with intention.
really i cant explain it very well, never needed to, but its not always done in 'talking' as such, mostly done in thought/feelings......and im certain because i can do it, like eating, breathing, etc

blue777
27th April 2010, 08:25
because when someone can tune into anothers frequency then telepathic exchange can happen, usually for me its quite ramdom unless i am in sacred space then it can be done with intention.
really i cant explain it very well, never needed to, but its not always done in 'talking' as such, mostly done in thought/feelings......and im certain because i can do it, like eating, breathing, etc

hello morguana
HOW DOES ONE TUNE INTO ANOTHERS FREQUENCY? as we all oscillate at different frequencies....and a sacred space is where exactly?.....you see telepathy , i feel is the silent sense of thought and the pineal gland is the ariel........however i sent you a telepathic message an hour ago ..what did I say?
lol

K626
27th April 2010, 08:26

I haven't managed to focus or control it. it happens by random with different people. It's best when it happens with girls. hee hee. :p

blue777
27th April 2010, 08:31
Most definitely Blue and without a doubt. No questions about it. I hope that’s made my position clear on the matter. :laugh:

Sorry, can’t do the poll as not sure which one is meant to be yes and vice versa!:confused:

hello Gita...obviously it is the Blue line......
lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I haven't managed to focus or control it. it happens by random with different people. It's best when it happens with girls. hee hee. :p

Thats not telepathy ....................thats lust ..you naughty boy.........................................lol[COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]

K626
27th April 2010, 08:37
lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thats not telepathy ....................thats lust ..you naughty boy.........................................lol[COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]

"Naughtiness leads to discoveries." Einstien. :eek::p

morguana
27th April 2010, 08:42
blue, sacred space is spaces between, and to tune into anothers frequencies one needs to be open without fear of another knowing ones soul or innerself , as i said mostly its random (yes k626.....can be achieved via tantra) but in ritual or meditation it can be focused.
how can one explain something that just is?

Gita
lol

My telepathic powers were telling me that you were fibbing Blue, so I further used my telepathic skills and voted for the first one – it’s the PINK line.:cheer2::yu:

mike1414
i completely believe and know telepathy fully exists and is used daily by everyone yet on subtler levels and evern more so in the animal kingdom. our ''logical'' and definitive explanation of many ideas and terms leaves a large amount of grey area for movement and i believe telepathy is one such term. it is more and/or less than simply hearing anothers voice or thoughts inside your head...imo it is communication of a high level through emotions, empathically and intentionally, with anothers energy level and vibration at that specific time, making it a massively more complex yet simple and an overwhelmingly accurate way of interacting with others. you literally know what they mean...instead of guessing thru faulted language and hand gestures :)
i see this daily in my personal life and in general and i believe our ability at becoming more aware of it will bring in a new way of communicating with your fellow brother or sister in general during our lifetime here...(fingers are crossed)

exciting times eh

peace always
mike

blue777
27th April 2010, 08:45
"Naughtiness leads to discoveries." Einstien. :eek::p

therefore telepathy has a sexual connotation.....bit early for that......blue or red line please?
lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My telepathic powers were telling me that you were fibbing Blue, so I further used my telepathic skills and voted for the first one – it’s the PINK line.:cheer2::yu:

there is a method in the madness having 2 yes's.......as you will see later ..lots of lol

blue777
27th April 2010, 08:48
i completely believe and know telepathy fully exists and is used daily by everyone yet on subtler levels and evern more so in the animal kingdom. our ''logical'' and definitive explanation of many ideas and terms leaves a large amount of grey area for movement and i believe telepathy is one such term. it is more and/or less than simply hearing anothers voice or thoughts inside your head...imo it is communication of a high level through emotions, empathically and intentionally, with anothers energy level and vibration at that specific time, making it a massively more complex yet simple and an overwhelmingly accurate way of interacting with others. you literally know what they mean...instead of guessing thru faulted language and hand gestures :)
i see this daily in my personal life and in general and i believe our ability at becoming more aware of it will bring in a new way of communicating with your fellow brother or sister in general during our lifetime here...(fingers are crossed)

exciting times eh

peace always
mike

Thanks mike great reply....its getting the right vibration, frequency which must be really hard for people
lol

Gita
27th April 2010, 08:51
there is a method in the madness having 2 yes's.......as you will see later ..lots of lol

My telepathic powers have told me you just made that up!!:p:twitch:

ps I look forward to later...:yield:

Vidya Moksha
27th April 2010, 08:53
i have a strange (?) ability, which i cant control at all.. i often have the faces of people i know pop into my mind (and i am generally poor at visualizations when i try and do it) , and their expression tells me their mood. its uncannily accurate, even if they are hiding their true feelings. telepathy? i have to know the person quite well for this to happen.

blue777
27th April 2010, 08:55
i have a strange (?) ability, which i cant control at all.. i often have the faces of people i know pop into my mind (and i am generally poor at visualizations when i try and do it) , and their expression tells me their mood. its uncannily accurate, even if they are hiding their true feelings. telepathy? i have to know the person quite well for this to happen.

thank vidya.....is this a pictorial form of telepathy..lol
blue

SteveX
27th April 2010, 08:57
With reference to Mike14141 do this little experiment. Sit quietly in an open crowded place like a shopping center / mall. Sit 90degrees to the thoroughfare and watch the pretty girls go by.

lol was tempted to leave it at that. Watch as those young, curvaceous, attractive errr I digress, those girls suddenly, for no apparent reason, look straight at you.

blue777
27th April 2010, 09:00
With reference to Mike14141 do this little experiment. Sit quietly in an open crowded place like a shopping center / mall. Sit 90degrees to the thoroughfare and watch the pretty girls go by.

lol was tempted to leave it at that. Watch as those young, curvaceous, attractive errr I digress, those girls suddenly, for no apparent reason, snap their heads 90 degree to look straight at you.

Thanks steve..very funny........you have experienced it yourself then? ...sounds like a great telepathic experience...lol

Vidya Moksha
27th April 2010, 09:03
mosquitos know when you have your attention on them to squish them... not as good as pretty young girls perhaps, but many animals have the same ability

blue777
27th April 2010, 09:05
mosquitos know when you have your attention on them to squish them... not as good as pretty young girls perhaps, but many animals have the same ability

Is it telepathy or is it a survival mechanism?
lol

morguana
27th April 2010, 09:06

you have been squishing pretty girls vidya? thats not very nice! lol
but yes animals have this ability, bees are intune and can be asked to leave the room.....wasps on the other hand are nunky things and really dont like being asked to do anything

SteveX
27th April 2010, 09:07
Thanks steve..very funny........you have experienced it yourself then? ...sounds like a great telepathic experience...lol

Not only that but it works the other way around. For no apparent reason you'll look to one side and see someone looking directly at you. It's fascinating to see and everyone does it. I do recommend the experiment.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/trenchcoat.gif

folotheflo
27th April 2010, 09:14
oh yes, telepathy is real, and we probably all have experienced it at some time or another, wether we know it or not. all that is needed is to empathise ( or to " tune into anothers frequency" as morguana rightly puts it ) with the reciever. it is not a case of literaly "seeing the words in one's mind" but of feeling the true intent of the being you are telepathically communicating with.

blue777
27th April 2010, 09:14
[QUOTE=SteveX;14032]Not only that but it works the other way around. For no apparent reason you'll look to one side and see someone looking directly at you. It's fascinating to see and everyone does it. I do recommend the experiment.

really depends on what part of the country you live...if you look at someone directly where I live ...you get a knuckle sandwich..I am not sure about the experiment.
lol

Vidya Moksha
27th April 2010, 09:15
you have been squishing pretty girls vidya? thats not very nice! lol

yeah but my weights coming down now ,,, :o

--------

(i wish... on both counts lol)

blue777
27th April 2010, 09:17
oh yes, telepathy is real, and we probably all have experienced it at some time or another, wether we know it or not. all that is needed is to empathise ( or to " tune into anothers frequency" as morguana rightly puts it ) with the reciever. it is not a case of literaly "seeing the words in one's mind" but of feeling the true intent of the being you are telepathically communicating with.

hello folotheflo...therefore is it an intellectual or an emotional experience or both , and what senses are you using , and do you use the pineal gland?
rave on

SteveX
27th April 2010, 09:25
[QUOTE=SteveX;14032]Not only that but it works the other way around. For no apparent reason you'll look to one side and see someone looking directly at you. It's fascinating to see and everyone does it. I do recommend the experiment.

really depends on what part of the country you live...if you look at someone directly where I live ...you get a knuckle sandwich..I am not sure about the experiment.
lol

There's ways around that. Discreetly sit with a good field of view and watch an unaccompanied girl walk by. As she gets closer project in your mind “get em out”… err “look this way.” Many will…..look your way I mean.

blue777
27th April 2010, 09:29
There's ways around that. Discreetly sit with a good field of view and watch an unaccompanied girl walk by. As she gets closer project in your mind “get em out”… err “look this way.” Many will…..look your way I mean.[/QUOTE]

yes , but will she get them out.......or simply put them away for another man?when she becomes telapathicly knowledgeable......now red yes or blue yes?

starsmoonmtns
27th April 2010, 09:32
Hey Blue,
It happens everywhere on Gaia......no place is exempt from it, nor no one, although most don't recognize it as telepathy. They need to wake up.
peace

folotheflo
27th April 2010, 09:32
hello blue777, good post. i figure that it is both intellectual and emotional, and i guess you are using everything that you have learned in life, all of your senses combined to make a new sense. iam not sure about the pineal gland, though i am sure it is integral. i am very interested in the pineal gland after reading about it in a book called DMT the spirit molecule, which interestingly is my avatar picture, the front cover.

blue777
27th April 2010, 09:35
hello blue777, good post. i figure that it is both intellectual and emotional, and i guess you are using everything that you have learned in life, all of your senses combined to make a new sense. iam not sure about the pineal gland, though i am sure it is integral. i am very interested in the pineal gland after reading about it in a book called DMT the spirit molecule, which interestingly is my avatar picture, the front cover.

interesting folotheflo....therefore we have to use all our senses...but is not telepathy the silent sense of thought...you cannot hear see, it..lol

K626
27th April 2010, 09:35
Is telepathy based on radio waves......a form of higher communication?

It's more an electromagnetic field that we are all swimming in (inc the planet) and the same field we access (remember) when we 'think'. IT contains everything that we know or will ever need to know and it is all around us. It is my/others belief that the more you can de-link with the feelings of self and the more you can tune into A FEELING OF ONE, the more you can trigger access to this field. This FIELD is protected and is part of earth. That moment you look up and someone is looking at you is THAT MOMENT of recognition that both of you realise you are connected - the field.

SteveX
27th April 2010, 09:37
yes , but will she get them out.......or simply put them away for another man?

That was a slip of the tongue. They just look your way and walk on. The odd thing is why they suddenly look over for no apparent reason and just walk on. I mean I'm a decent looking chap lol.

blue777
27th April 2010, 09:37
It's more an electromagnetic field that we are all swimming in (inc the planet) and the same field we access (remember) when we 'think'. IT contains everything that we know or will ever need to know and it is all around us. It is my/others belief that the more you can de-link with the feelings of self and the more you can tune into A FEELING OF ONE, the more you can trigger access to this field. This FIELD is protected and is part of earth. That moment you look up and someone is looking at you is THAT MOMENT of recognition that both of realise you are actually one in the field.
thanks K626..AN EXCELLENT REPLY...FOOD FOR THOUGHT..LOL

folotheflo
27th April 2010, 09:39
It's more an electromagnetic field that we are all swimming in (inc the planet) and the same field we access (remember) when we 'think'. IT contains everything that we know or will ever need to know and it is all around us. It is my/others belief that the more you can de-link with the feelings of self and the more you can tune into A FEELING OF ONE, the more you can trigger access to this field. This FIELD is protected and is part of earth. That moment you look up and someone is looking at you is THAT MOMENT of recognition that both of you realise you are connected - the field.

interesting, seems very plausible

blue777
27th April 2010, 09:41
That was a slip of the tongue. They just look your way and walk on. The odd thing is why they suddenly look over for no apparent reason and just walk on. I mean I'm a decent looking chap lol.

It's because they are frightened by you masculinity....they sensed it telepathically....danger danger ..keep away from this man he is superhot...lol

stardustaquarion
27th April 2010, 09:44

Hear, hear! I did the same:becky:

Maybe is blue for boys and pink for girls :dance:

Telepathy implies the transmission of images and knowingness. Hearing voices can be schizofrenia lol just joking, or clariaudience. Clariaudience sometimes can come as a high pitch sound

For the receiver to get the message it has to open their fields to the transmission or be in sinc, meaning same frequency like a radio

Therefore, in my personal experience telepathy exists but often only happens with people we know and we feel comfortable with

I personally will not want to be receiving random messages from deranged lunatics so I keep my aura and chakras closed in 3D and let my upper parts to receive or reject the messages, otherwise emails are always handy lol :ranger:

SteveX
27th April 2010, 09:45
It's because they are frightened by you masculinity....they sensed it telepathically....danger danger ..keep away from this man he is superhot...lol

pheww...thank gawd for that. I thought the change rattling was giving the game away.

Gita
27th April 2010, 09:47

Oh dear God!:doh::rolleyes::eek:

folotheflo
27th April 2010, 09:50
interesting folotheflo....therefore we have to use all our senses...but is not telepathy the silent sense of thought...you cannot hear see, it..lol

true, i guess telepathy itself is silent, but for me it is like i " see it and hear it in my mind, my inner eye, the third eye, many ways of description. you know when sometimes " you just know it"

SteveX
27th April 2010, 09:54
true, i guess telepathy itself is silent, but for me it is like i " see it and hear it in my mind, my inner eye, the third eye, many ways of description. you know when sometimes " you just know it"

That's what happens with me sometimes. I have need to stress sometimes. yep... sometimes you just know. It's as clear as black and white.

haibane
27th April 2010, 09:58
So, according to the poll 75% of the people believe telepathy exists, while 25% believe it exists. WTF? Your poll is clearly broken, in more than one way - I for one don't believe, I happen to know. I have conducted experiments according to the official methodology and otherwise, more than 20 years ago, with most results well over statistical probability, and some actually outright stunning. I've also done some of the basic 'make that thing move' experiments, as well as dowsing, all with results good enough to see that those things are just real. How and when it works depends on many factors, circumstances and also the individuals involved, but to me this is like asking people if they believe they can walk - not only it has been observed and documented, many people have actually been experiencing it on daily basis. So - what's the point?

K626
27th April 2010, 10:00
thanks K626..AN EXCELLENT REPLY...FOOD FOR THOUGHT..LOL

Danke. :o

But seriously work with that, I can see it resonates with you...Gifts will come I guarantee it. :cool:

loveK

folotheflo
27th April 2010, 10:04
That's what happens with me sometimes. I have need to stress sometimes. yep... sometimes you just know. It's as clear as black and white.

i have also the need to stress somtimes, i am still a learner, and figure i always will be. its true though, the ancient art of telepathically saying " hey, how you doin" to the opposite sex is a great summer pastime

blue777
27th April 2010, 10:19
i have also the need to stress somtimes, i am still a learner, and figure i always will be. its true though, the ancient art of telepathically saying " hey, how you doin" to the opposite sex is a great summer pastime

hello, we are all learning , no-one has the definitive truth on the Earth...lol

folotheflo
27th April 2010, 10:26
hello, we are all learning , no-one has the definitive truth on the Earth...lol

now thats the most truth i've heard all year ! i wish more of us were this humble

blue777
27th April 2010, 10:41
now thats the most truth i've heard all year ! i wish more of us were this humble

humble ,humility are key...they are positive traits
lol

justpeter
27th April 2010, 12:07

Exactly!

Some synchronicity going on for me here. About an hour ago I was watching this video of a qi gong (chi kung) master and it shows this idea in action - http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Discourse+on+the+Heart+Sutra&docid=1626050594206&mid=96449E26757F67E699D796449E26757F67E699D7&FORM=LKVR

He gets a karate black belt to attack him but the karate guy can't get near him. His explanation is that the karate guy sees him as an opponent but he sees the karate guy as himself - we are all one. You'd have to watch it to get the full idea but it ties in very well with the FIELD concept.

blue777
27th April 2010, 12:19
Exactly!

Some synchronicity going on for me here. About an hour ago I was watching this video of a qi gong (chi kung) master and it shows this idea in action - http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Discourse+on+the+Heart+Sutra&docid=1626050594206&mid=96449E26757F67E699D796449E26757F67E699D7&FORM=LKVR

He gets a karate black belt to attack him but the karate guy can't get near him. His explanation is that the karate guy sees him as an opponent but he sees the karate guy as himself - we are all one. You'd have to watch it to get the full idea but it ties in very well with the FIELD concept.

thank you very much justpeter, thereis a lot of synchronicity ...will take a look at the video
lol

blue777
27th April 2010, 12:40
justpeter
He gets a karate black belt to attack him but the karate guy can't get near him. His explanation is that the karate guy sees him as an opponent but he sees the karate guy as himself - we are all one. You'd have to watch it to get the full idea but it ties in very well with the FIELD concept.[/QUOTE]

How do you think it i s being done, is mind over matter, is it a con or is it something else?

justpeter
27th April 2010, 12:48
justpeter

How do you think it i s being done, is mind over matter, is it a con or is it something else?[/QUOTE]

Mind over matter, in my opinion. He explains a bit about it in the video but I've heard it before about these qi gong masters. They manipulate chi, the energy force that is all around us - the FIELD. I think this guy also says he is manipulating the chi inside the karate guy since they are basically one and the same person! This of course is all my opinion based on what I think I heard him say. But Lynne McTaggart, who wrote the book The Field, also talks about the mental abilities of qi gong masters.

Edit: It's in her book The Intention Experiment where McTaggart talks about qigong masters having been scientifically studied regarding the electrical energy they produce when manipulating chi. Too much to discuss here.

blue777
27th April 2010, 13:39
How do you think it i s being done, is mind over matter, is it a con or is it something else?

Mind over matter, in my opinion. He explains a bit about it in the video but I've heard it before about these qi gong masters. They manipulate chi, the energy force that is all around us - the FIELD. I think this guy also says he is manipulating the chi inside the karate guy since they are basically one and the same person! This of course is all my opinion based on what I think I heard him say. But Lynne McTaggart, who wrote the book The Field, also talks about the mental abilities of qi gong masters.

Edit: It's in her book The Intention Experiment where McTaggart talks about qigong masters having been scientifically studied regarding the electrical energy they produce when manipulating chi. Too much to discuss here.[/QUOTE]

I think it is mind over matter, and manipulating the chi-energy...the question is ...how is it done..i have done karate but could not use chi like that.
lol

Swami
27th April 2010, 13:41
Exactly!

Very cool vid...!
You made someone happy........

blue777
27th April 2010, 13:47
Very cool vid...!

hello swami, how can you use chi as a self defence mechanism or is it mind over matter..soul

Jnana
27th April 2010, 13:51
"Believe" is not the word I would use. I have seen physical responses to a telepathic interactions with another intelligent being. Usually, I was making a request. This has happened a number of other times in different ways. I also have received information telepathically, but I'm always a bit less confident of the receiving part. It has happened often enough now that I'm starting to trust it more.

Here's one example. I spent a lot of time last summer under the stars thinking at the ETs who were making displays in the sky for me and the group I had organized. One night, I made an observation about one member of the group and there was a horizontal streak near the horizon in response. I thought in response "I'll take that as a yes", and added that if they needed to tell me "no" they should make a vertical streak, high to low. A couple of weeks later the group was together but it was a rainy overcast night. We went inside to dry off and were joking around about various things. The rain stopped and I said "let's go outside and see if the ETs are ready to interact with us." As I stepped out onto the back step, there was a big wide vertical streak over where our chairs were set up, very bright, below the low overcast. A big "no", it was not a good night. They used the "no" signal another time as well. Clearly, the message was received.

justpeter
27th April 2010, 14:04
I think it is mind over matter, and manipulating the chi-energy...the question is ...how is it done..i have done karate but could not use chi like that.
lol

I've just bought a beginners book on qi gong. When I become a master I'll let you know:heh:

blue777
27th April 2010, 14:16
"Believe" is not the word I would use. I have seen physical responses to a telepathic interactions with another intelligent being. Usually, I was making a request. This has happened a number of other times in different ways. I also have received information telepathically, but I'm always a bit less confident of the receiving part. It has happened often enough now that I'm starting to trust it more.

Here's one example. I spent a lot of time last summer under the stars thinking at the ETs who were making displays in the sky for me and the group I had organized. One night, I made an observation about one member of the group and there was a horizontal streak near the horizon in response. I thought in response "I'll take that as a yes", and added that if they needed to tell me "no" they should make a vertical streak, high to low. A couple of weeks later the group was together but it was a rainy overcast night. We went inside to dry off and were joking around about various things. The rain stopped and I said "let's go outside and see if the ETs are ready to interact with us." As I stepped out onto the back step, there was a big wide vertical streak over where our chairs were set up, very bright, below the low overcast. A big "no", it was not a good night. They used the "no" signal another time as well. Clearly, the message was received.

great inana...where are these E.Ts from?....and have you seen a real physical E.T....and how do you know you were communicating with E.T'S?
THANKYOU
LOL

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I've just bought a beginners book on qi gong. When I become a master I'll let you know:heh:
chi is a universal energy call it natures energy...therefore it must have a frequency.......a person has a frequency..therefore it is mind (soul) over matter
lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The 2 people not decided if telepathy is possible , can you let know why please
lol
blue

justpeter
27th April 2010, 14:21
Very cool vid...!

It was Swanny who originally posted it on a thread I started here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1477-Qigong-Chi-Kung-Anyone

I was just happy to pass it on:thumb:

Swami
27th April 2010, 14:21
hello swami, how can you use chi as a self defence mechanism or is it mind over matter..soul

I dont think its mind over matter...
I think it got to do with lots of training. With this training it is possible to attrack Chi/Orgon/Prana from the enviroment and direct it. Using the chakra's and Nadi's.....
(We have way more chakra's and energylines on our bodies than the ones peoples commonly know.)

I think the brain is a receiver/transmitter of energy. We are "swimming" in an ocean of energy, "unconditional" energy. We can receive this energy and transform/direct it. Thats whats happening in the vid...

I dont think the brain was made to think ( In the code we call language). I think that was programmed into it to create diversion (Tower of Babel?)........

I heard/read once that when you keep moving the tip of your tongue, against your palate, and your toes that you will be less vunerable to the kind of things happening to the student in the vid......

But he, I'm just a Flying Mandjit Streetgutter Scientist. I pick piecess of info and try to connect them. I could be wrong............. :becky:
.......and thats called learning........

blue777
27th April 2010, 14:29
I dont think its mind over matter...
I think it got to do with lots of training. With this training it is possible to attrack Chi/Orgon/Prana from the enviroment and direct it. Using the chakra's and Nadi's.....
(We have way more chakra's and energylines on our bodies than the ones peoples commonly know.)

I think the brain is a receiver/transmitter of energy. We are "swimming" in an ocean of energy, "unconditional" energy. We can receive this energy and transform/direct it. Thats whats happening in the vid...

I dont think the brain was made to think ( In the code we call language). I think that was programmed into it to create diversion (Tower of Babel?)........quote

I heard/read once that when you keep moving the tip of your tongue, against your palate, and your toes that you will be less vunerable to the kind of things happening to the student in the vid......

But he, I'm just a Flying Mandjit Streetgutter Scientist. I pick piecess of info and try to connect them. I could be wrong............. :becky:
.......and thats called learning........

Thank you,
quote:
We can receive this energy and transform/direct it. Thats whats happening in the vid..

. how can we receive it.....IS IT DONE TELEPATHICALLY?
lol

Swami
27th April 2010, 14:43
Thank you,
quote:
We can receive this energy and transform/direct it. Thats whats happening in the vid..

. how can we receive it.....IS IT DONE TELEPATHICALLY?
lol

Nope, training this one. Everybody does it already with hers/his Chakra's, directing live-ENERGY (=Orgon/Chi/Prana)
Telepathy is getting the code (language) to silence (in them heads) and tuning into the transmissions of other persons....

Still learnig here..............:biggrin:

Samarkis
27th April 2010, 14:45

Edit: It's in her book The Intention Experiment where McTaggart talks about qigong masters having been scientifically studied regarding the electrical energy they produce when manipulating chi. Too much to discuss here.[/QUOTE]

I think that the more you FEEL someone is another you.........harm stays away......Only those of similar field can come close & only within good intentions..............the more one is in emotional field the stronger is this ability........

If one wants to understand attraction (sexuality) one should watch "what the bleep do we know-down the rabbit hole" They have done an amazing job with the graphics how the body works in regards to attraction to another.........

Now combine the two....and you have an answer why people walk away...............

I do believe in telepathy- it is an ability some have, just as some can curl tongues or others can do acrobatics.........it is a development of the mind..........however I do not believe it has to do with progress of the soul.........It can be used for developing the soul, however it is more of a skill than an indication of character development..........

In Light

blue777
27th April 2010, 14:52

Edit: It's in her book The Intention Experiment where McTaggart talks about qigong masters having been scientifically studied regarding the electrical energy they produce when manipulating chi. Too much to discuss here.

I think that the more you FEEL someone is another you.........harm stays away......Only those of similar field can come close & only within good intentions..............the more one is in emotional field the stronger is this ability........

If one wants to understand attraction (sexuality) one should watch "what the bleep do we know-down the rabbit hole" They have done an amazing job with the graphics how the body works in regards to attraction to another.........

Now combine the two....and you have an answer why people walk away...............

I do believe in telepathy- it is an ability some have, just as some can curl tongues or others can do acrobatics.........it is a development of the mind..........however I do not believe it has to do with progress of the soul.........It can be used for developing the soul, however it is more of a skill than an indication of character development..........

In Light[/QUOTE]

HELLO SAMARKIS
QUOTE:

i TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY......therefore a more advanced soul can use telepathy for the good

Jnana
27th April 2010, 15:10
great inana...where are these E.Ts from?....and have you seen a real physical E.T....and how do you know you were communicating with E.T'S?
THANKYOU

I have more questions than answers myself :confused:. Unfortunately, one form of telepathic interaction does not mean unlimited access. For now, you may consider ET to simply mean "those dudes putting on the light show". The best thing to do is see for yourself and make your own decision.

blue777
27th April 2010, 15:17
I have more questions than answers myself :confused:. Unfortunately, one form of telepathic interaction does not mean unlimited access. For now, you may consider ET to simply mean "those dudes putting on the light show". The best thing to do is see for yourself and make your own decision.

THANK YOU,... It's that I believe E.T'S exist...especially PLEIADIANS...BUT I NEVER SEEN ONE......but maybe telepathy is the way we communicate with them, intuitively I think this is right
lol

Unified Serenity
27th April 2010, 15:18
Sorry for the long post, I don't post much at all, but this is a topic of great importance to me. Most people do not actively experience telepathy because we as a whole are conditioned to see ourselves as separate from others and in telepathy you consciously set aside that notion and connect with another or a group. Many who participate in group meditation or intercessory prayer experience a form of telepathy as you hear another person bring up a topic or give your exact words and thoughts and as the group enters a deeper connection it sort of ping pongs around and the oneness / connectedness builds. Now, if one is not experienced in singular telepathy they can take that group experience of connectedness and the sacred space within themselves and learn to connect to another if they choose and feel an opening to do so.

For many years, I have had the ability to know a great deal about others whom I have just met. I have also discovered that most people can sense this and become uncomfortable. For this reason, I rarely do anything other than a surface read on people. When I was first consciously learning and honing this ability I did not mind sharing this knowledge with others whom I shared spiritual space either online or in person and the "dog and pony" show routine became the norm. It's only natural that if you share such information of having an ability that others want to see and experience it for themselves and do a "Show me" attitude. I no longer care to do the "dog and pony" show, and thus tend not to share of this ability. I have used it in the past as a moderator on a forum which I have been a member for over six years. Now, I limit using the ability for discernment purposes with others and healing.

I am a soul healer if you will, and I find that we all have this ability, but few give time to developing it. Most are so caught up in this 3d world that they do not see benefit to developing themselves spiritually. The PTB do not want mystics and truth seekers. They want automatons who do as programmed, don't think, and certainly do not know their own true power and worth. There is also a concerted effort to shut down mankind's pineal gland which is part of the key to spiritual abilities or higher brain sensory abilities through chemicals in the environment including our food and water, emf fields, and keeping us in a very low energy field through playing on fear, anxiety, stress via the media in movies, tv, radio, and the digital age (internet). For those who do not accept and believe in telepathy, esp, etc. it is akin to having a discussion about ghosts. Those who have seen and interacted with them simply know they exist (they might not understand all the workings, but they know they exist) and those who have zero experience do not believe. At some point, most give up trying to prove it and simply move on which is where I am.

Peace and blessings to you all,

Unified Serenity

blue777
27th April 2010, 15:24
Sorry for the long post, I don't post much at all, but this is a topic of great importance to me. Most people do not actively experience telepathy because we as a whole are conditioned to see ourselves as separate from others and in telepathy you consciously set aside that notion and connect with another or a group. Many who participate in group meditation or intercessory prayer experience a form of telepathy as you hear another person bring up a topic or give your exact words and thoughts and as the group enters a deeper connection it sort of ping pongs around and the oneness / connectedness builds. Now, if one is not experienced in singular telepathy they can take that group experience of connectedness and the sacred space within themselves and learn to connect to another if they choose and feel an opening to do so.

For many years, I have had the ability to know a great deal about others whom I have just met. I have also discovered that most people can sense this and become uncomfortable. For this reason, I rarely do anything other than a surface read on people. When I was first consciously learning and honing this ability I did not mind sharing this knowledge with others whom I shared spiritual space either online or in person and the "dog and pony" show routine became the norm. It's only natural that if you share such information of having an ability that others want to see and experience it for themselves and do a "Show me" attitude. I no longer care to do the "dog and pony" show, and thus tend not to share of this ability. I have used it in the past as a moderator on a forum which I have been a member for over six years. Now, I limit using the ability for discernment purposes with others and healing.

I am a soul healer if you will, and I find that we all have this ability, but few give time to developing it. Most are so caught up in this 3d world that they do not see benefit to developing themselves spiritually. The PTB do not want mystics and truth seekers. They want automatons who do as programmed, don't think, and certainly do not know their own true power and worth. There is also a concerted effort to shut down mankind's pineal gland which is part of the key to spiritual abilities or higher brain sensory abilities through chemicals in the environment including our food and water, emf fields, and keeping us in a very low energy field through playing on fear, anxiety, stress via the media in movies, tv, radio, and the digital age (internet). For those who do not accept and believe in telepathy, esp, etc. it is akin to having a discussion about ghosts. Those who have seen and interacted with them simply know they exist (they might not understand all the workings, but they know they exist) and those who have zero experience do not believe. At some point, most give up trying to prove it and simply move on which is where I am.

Peace and blessings to you all,

Unified Serenity

Thanks Unified serenity.....great post

blue777
27th April 2010, 16:20

can the people who voted by saying they are not decided....can they tell us why........also can we use telepathy to link to E.T.?

stardustaquarion
27th April 2010, 16:32
also can we use telepathy to link to E.T.?

Karla Turner, a UFO abductions researcher talks about abductees that manifest having experienced telepathy with the abductors http://www.youtube.com/user/spiritualessence#p/c/401998ACFEA9BCC4/0/O5zaAzPHynQ

Cheers

blue777
27th April 2010, 16:36
Karla Turner, a UFO abductions researcher talks about abductees that manifest having experienced telepathy with the abductors http://www.youtube.com/user/spiritualessence#p/c/401998ACFEA9BCC4/0/O5zaAzPHynQ

Cheers

Thank you stardustaquarian.......interesting information......

kriya
27th April 2010, 16:41
can the people who voted by saying they are not decided....can they tell us why........also can we use telepathy to link to E.T.?

Yes, i think benevolent ETs definitely use telepathy. I used it to request contact (visually) and I got it. Also when my daughter was about 3 I would make sounds in my thoughts like, p,p,p and my daughter would vocalise the exact sound.

Love,

Kriya

blue777
27th April 2010, 16:53
Yes, i think benevolent ETs definitely use telepathy. I used it to request contact (visually) and I got it. Also when my daughter was about 3 I would make sounds in my thoughts like, p,p,p and my daughter would vocalise the exact sound.

Love,

Kriya

Thank you Kriya,
can you tell me where these E.T's come from?,and how did you request contact?
lol
blue

Ventana
29th April 2010, 03:48
Telepathy is real. It can be especially strong between parents and children. It's a part of the way humans communicate. Its just that, for the most part, we put up mental walls against outsiders and only let in info from loved ones, those whom we care about. I have no doubt it is real. Animals use it all the time. I can't say I understand the mechanism, but there is one. And I consider myself a skeptic about lots of things, but not that! My younger sister and I are quite telepathic between each other. We take it for granted...

Ventana
29th April 2010, 04:08
My sister and I attribute this to our Irish genes:)

kriya
29th April 2010, 05:35
Thank you Kriya,
can you tell me where these E.T's come from?,and how did you request contact?
lol
blue

Hello Blue,

Where do they come from is the exact same question I have been asking myself as I haven't got a clue, but would really like to know. I asked mentally if any loving off-worlders would show me their presence, and one did ( in the form of light) right outside my house!

Love,

Kriya

blue777
29th April 2010, 07:26
Hello Blue,

Where do they come from is the exact same question I have been asking myself as I haven't got a clue, but would really like to know. I asked mentally if any loving off-worlders would show me their presence, and one did ( in the form of light) right outside my house!

Love,

Kriya

therefore we can link up telepathically..i think this is very possible
lol
blue

haibane
29th April 2010, 09:13
Hi Blue, thanks for having the poll fixed \(-__-)/ I have voted yes. As I've mentioned before, I have experimented in the area previously, and frankly I'm surprised, and a bit disappointed, that out of the other 45-some people who voted so far, none seem to have even tried. Some have apparently been experiencing telepathy spontaneously (I have a reason to believe most people do at some point in their lives, only they either don't realize it or choose not to think about it). The experiments are actually quite simple, don't cost anything, don't require any special training (they ARE a training actually) and with the help of the internet they are much easier to conduct than ever before. All I had was a book published in 1970 in Czechoslovakia by the Academia publishing called Telepatie a jasnovidnost (Telepathy and Clairvoyance), a friend who lived in the same area, willing to participate, a pen, paper and a phone. Nowadays there are those things such as Google and Skype ... Or is it that just believing or not believing is simply easier and no one can be bothered really?

Or is it just me and my poor understanding of English and/or lack of sense of humour, and this is one of them humorous threads where the subject is actually not meant to be discussed seriously?

:confused:

blue777
29th April 2010, 09:25
Hi Blue, thanks for having the poll fixed \(-__-)/ I have voted yes. As I've mentioned before, I have experimented in the area previously, and frankly I'm surprised, and a bit disappointed, that out of the other 45-some people who voted so far, none seem to have even tried. Some have apparently been experiencing telepathy spontaneously (I have a reason to believe most people do at some point in their lives, only they either don't realize it or choose not to think about it). The experiments are actually quite simple, don't cost anything, don't require any special training (they ARE a training actually) and with the help of the internet they are much easier to conduct than ever before. All I had was a book published in 1970 in Czechoslovakia by the Academia publishing called Telepatie a jasnovidnost (Telepathy and Clairvoyance), a friend who lived in the same area, willing to participate, a pen, paper and a phone. Nowadays there are those things such as Google and Skype ... Or is it that just believing or not believing is simply easier and no one can be bothered really?

Or is it just me and my poor understanding of English and/or lack of sense of humour, and this is one of them humorous threads where the subject is actually not meant to be discussed seriously?

ITS O.K sometimes it is hard to get people to do things,, it may be pride , vanity arrogance which gets in the way...this is a very serious subject , as I think we are getting healed internally through telepathy...our consciousnesss is being raised , also we are linking to a higher intelligence...great post thanks

kinsuemei2
29th April 2010, 13:08
Ants have a form of hive mind telepathy, I always remember a program where they kidnapped a few ants in a colony they knew how fasts the pheromone signatures are released, now the ants were taken way to fast for them to releases the Biological warnings and communication to warn the others, but there others did scurry back into the hive, remember despite rather crap compound eyes ants are virtually blind, so this form of mass communication must occur. Ants are fascinating indeed, the declare war on each other, and even have organized slavery and chemical weapons, but there communication skills are amazing.
As for us I think our latent ability is in our Dormant or junk DNA coupled with the rest of our brain that we don't use, but I feel we have the DVD player we are just missing the batteries in the remote to tune it in if you get my drift.
Ben

sargeist
29th April 2010, 13:34

I have participated in 'experiments' before, long and short term, using the internet, with people from up to six different countries, and differing skill levels.

Results were mixed, but almost always positive.

lisa
29th April 2010, 18:55
It's so cool that you can do it, Morguana!
I have met two girls who can "talk" telepathically with one another. They can "talk" to each other without moving their mouths or making any sound. It is such an efficient way of communication because you can communicate a paragraph instantaneously.

blue777
29th April 2010, 18:59
It's so cool that you can do it, Morguana!
I have met two girls who can "talk" telepathically with one another. They can "talk" to each other without moving their mouths or making any sound. It is such an efficient way of communication because you can communicate a paragraph instantaneously.

how do they do this..and what sort of things do they talk about?
lol

lisa
29th April 2010, 22:53
> how do they do this
They are born with the ability. Watching them talk is like watching two people talk, with the gesturing and occasional "um's" and "eh's" but no sound or mouth movement. It seems like they do it in their head and it seems to take more effort/energy than regular talking.

> what sort of things do they talk about?
I would think that they talk about what normal people talk about.

blue777
1st May 2010, 07:12
> how do they do this
They are born with the ability. Watching them talk is like watching two people talk, with the gesturing and occasional "um's" and "eh's" but no sound or mouth movement. It seems like they do it in their head and it seems to take more effort/energy than regular talking.

> what sort of things do they talk about?
I would think that they talk about what normal people talk about.

THANKS lISA.....I think many people are in contact with higher intelligence E.T through telepathy, i also feel that healing is taking place from the inside of a person, also consciousness is being raised
lol

Anchor
1st May 2010, 12:52
The clearest explanation of Telepathy that I have heard is like this: thoughts are things, created by the mind, and exist as thoughtforms in a higher vibratory state (etheric), and are tethered to the creator of them. Thoughts have lifecycles that depend on the energy and intent that bring them into being. Telepathy is the process whereby a "receiver" can "tune" to the thought and perceive it as thier own.

It also seems possible to me, that a receiver can be on the lookout for a thought "intended" for them and thus a telepathic conversation can be initiated.

The reason that the two girls in post #87 can speak paragraphs, is that a thought can contain the information it is "loaded" or formed with in one go.

Since I cannot quote a single authoratitive source for this, please accept the above in the spirit of my "working hypothesis".

John..

blue777
1st May 2010, 13:23
The clearest explanation of Telepathy that I have heard is like this: thoughts are things, created by the mind, and exist as thoughtforms in a higher vibratory state (etheric), and are tethered to the creator of them. Thoughts have lifecycles that depend on the energy and intent that bring them into being. Telepathy is the process whereby a "receiver" can "tune" to the thought and perceive it as thier own.

It also seems possible to me, that a receiver can be on the lookout for a thought "intended" for them and thus a telepathic conversation can be initiated.

The reason that the two girls in post #87 can speak paragraphs, is that a thought can contain the information it is "loaded" or formed with in one go.

Since I cannot quote a single authoratitive source for this, please accept the above in the spirit of my "working hypothesis".

John..

Thank you, John excellent answer....

stardustaquarion
1st May 2010, 13:26

John..

Great explanation, thank you John

folotheflo
1st May 2010, 13:53

John..

sounds good to me!

annemirri
3rd May 2010, 21:15
i
have a strange (?) ability, which i cant control at all.. i often have the faces of people i know pop into my mind (and i am generally poor at visualizations when i try and do it) , and their expression tells me their mood. its uncannily accurate, even if they are hiding their true feelings. telepathy? i have to know the person quite well for this to happen.

I would say that the faces do not just pop into your mind,
but you are actually seeing them, feeling or sensing them in your energy field.

Next time when you see someone's face " popping into your mind",
turn your attention to that "face", open the connection,
be the person and feel the emotions and thoughts.

(I do that very much myself, for example, I send an e-mail or I post a message here,
and then I continue my daily activities, then I see faces "popping into my mind" sensing their
emotions, reactions...like yesterday I sent a few e-mails, the face of the person popped into my mind, I felt his energy reading my e-mail thinking " NOw I see", I went back to my computer, and read his e-mail, finding those exact words...by the way, I have never met that person,
or a few nights ago I saw my cousin's face ( I have not been in contact with him for 21 years)
and the next day my other cousin sent me an e-mail saying that he had met that cousin and he sends me his greetings.)

a.

annemirri
3rd May 2010, 21:22
Telepathy is real. It can be especially strong between parents and children. ...

When my children are at school " I am there with them"...I feel when they feel embarrassed, blush, or are especially happy. (when they come back home I can ask "what happened to you 13:05 time etc.)

I have a very special connection with my daughter,
she is very good at seeing the images in my head, opening them further.
(when we are seeing images of past lives, or future.)

a.

Baelsfire
4th May 2010, 11:28
yep yep yep

Fa5tWa1k3r
4th May 2010, 21:12
I only put "real" because recently a friend of mine and i had an experience while using lsd where we were able to communicate with thought; it was actually very scary at first because i found that i wasn't able to censor any of the things i was sending him and that, in this way, we were both really naked and vulnerable in the eye of the other; what eventually ended up happening was that we decided we could not pass judgment on anything that we perceived in each other, and we ended up achieving a level of intimacy which is way more intense than anything else i can describe, almost like if you were able to view each person beyond the persona they're giving you in everyday conversation, viewing the lighter side of their being, the darker side, the more feminine and masculine aspects of that person, the things they feel both proud and ashamed of, and a complete absence of personal privacy.

debzqld
4th May 2010, 22:33
Many different types of telepathy - and yes it can be quite random. Sensing, for instance, how someone is feeling emotionally and what the root cause of this is, is a form of telephathy but most people put the 'intuition' label on it. The thing is that telephathy and intuition go together much like coincidence and syncronicity go together. We often pass off coincidences as just that because we only see the coincidence happening as it is in that moment - whereas, if we self-reflected for a moment longer we may see where it is in fact connected to a number of other inter-related events - and, very often it's due to our telepathic awakening that these 'things' are happening simutaneously. Stay awake, paying attention and really focussing on you're here and now is a means to tuning into to your own telepathic ability-channel. I'm talking mostly about personal experiences here. However, this is also the means to extending your ability into the environment and intuitively picking up on things around you - sort of like when that 'ping' goes off in your head and you know that you get it without having to think to hard about it. Not a very good example but I think you will get my point. Of course for some with increased intuition telepathy is a natural gift - while others far more advanced tune into some extraordinary vibrations. I am not one of those but I have certainly had some amazing experiences in the presence of others over the years. As the planet frequencies (hertz) are changing now it is no wonder than more of us are becoming intuitively attuned with telephathy being the vehicle, instrument, tool, means - whatever, to join the 'awakening-conscious alike-minds'. That's my experience and spin on it anyway. Cheers.
'

Baelsfire
4th May 2010, 23:06
Good post Debzqld! Though i would like to add, although itt comes naturally very much to some, the ability exists wherever their is consciousness! Development, regardless of natural innate ability, will always benefit the being.

Fastwalker, i chuckled when i read your post.. reminds me of some experiences ive had. The adaptation of "personal privacy" concept is sometimes difficult thing to work with. Often i worry about being remote viewed when im squatting on the toilet. (lol) Of course these are the petty concerns of an incarnate ego filter, but i still like to "close the doors" sometimes.