PDA

View Full Version : The "Morality" material

Whitehaze
10th March 2011, 01:54
To change a planet and reverse everything that has been done wrong. What is it that needs to change? Looking around at the current structure a person would be hard pressed to know where to start. With corrupt governments controlling the people of every nation, and dare I say religions that have not told the complete truth. Our history has been lost for us, buried somewhere for nobody to see. We do not even know who we are or where we came from. How are we to know our true nature and know how we are supposed to live?

We have been taught that this is the only way. That we are not capable of living without the assistance of well to do leaders. Well to do by the blood, sweat and tears of the people on this planet. We have been taught that hate and segregation are the only way to maintain peace. We have been taught that we must pay others in order to live. We have been taught that we must live a certain way, according to someone elses standards. These are just some of the things that were said to be our only options.

Then there is that thing called the subconscious mind. That mind that nags us when we know something is not right. You see a homeless man, woman or even worse children, and you subconscious mind tells you this is more than wrong. You have a fight with a loved one or friend, and heated words and barbs are traded. Then later when the anger has left, your subconscious mind tells you it could have been handled better. You see a war being fought, and young lives being lost, for what? And you know it is an atrocity. These are just some of the things that come from your moral core, which is your subconscious mind.

The conscious mind is in fact the enemy for us all. It is the thing that says do not look at the homeless man, woman or children. It is the thing that lashes out at your loved ones and friends. It is what tells you that wars and death are necessary in order to have peace and freedom. The concious mind is what ignores the subconscious mind, and our moral core.

So I suggest that to change the planet on which we live, and for humanity to survive and prosper, it is our moral core that needs to change. We need to listen to our subconscious mind that we so often ignore. If we listen to our subconscious mind and apply it to our daily lives and works, or moral core will begin to transform.

With a healthy moral core we do not need to have a ruling governmental system. We would not ignore the hungry and homeless. We would find ways to solve disagreements and issues without firing a shot. With a healthy moral core we would be aware of taking care of the planet that we live on. And our healthy moral core would show the universe and all in it that we are worthy of being human beings. And in time the conscious and subconsious mind would transform into one. Working together within ourselves with no more internal conflict. No more ignoring the voice of our moral core that resides in us all.

So that is where I theorize change needs to begin. Within ourselves, and learning to listen to our moral core and do the right things, and fix the wrongs we have done so far.

A friend told me when it comes to change, "It is all about moral core, with that there is every hope."

Real Intent
10th March 2011, 01:55
When you feel the emotion love, every cell in your body responds instantly. When you decide to experience love, there is no difference. your body responds instantly, you become a state of love.

The conscious mind is actually more powerful than the subconscious in that it can change the sea of awareness. If only we harness that power.

Maybe its not a subconscious mind at all. Maybe, the thing that makes us feel contraction ( ie this is wrong) is the sea of awareness that realizes when things are in alignment or not. The moral core is existence itself.
It knows how to grow and expand. Contraction is against its very nature.

People don’t recognize the present very often. They live in thoughts of the past or future. But, the sea of awareness ONLY exists in the present. That’s why it seems they ignore it.

Visit the present moment more often. Consciousness changes the sea of awareness instantly. We can harness that power by changing it into love or peace or some other expansive thought in the present moment.

Love in the present moment,
Real Intent

jorr lundstrom
10th March 2011, 02:34
You just gotta do wots right. Not according to some moral rules. You gotta do wots right according

to your heart. Thats wot you gotta do. thats wots called ethics. Morality is a set of rules

put down by someone or somebody constructed by mind. Ethics is based on your own feeling.

You already know wots right in your heart.

And of course you have to pay wot it costs. This might not always be a shortterm cheap

way to act in but in the long run its your only option. There is a lot more to say but lets begin here.

Love and carrots on me

Maria Stade
10th March 2011, 02:39
Core moral ? the hearts wisdom ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm0uR81AZhA

jorr lundstrom
10th March 2011, 02:54
The consiuos mind versus the subconsiuos mind is not a problem. Its only a constructed

problem. We have a saying in Sweden: the left hand does not know wot the right hand is doing.

this might be true. But its not the hands responsibility to know what they are doing. Its my

my responsibility. me as self the factor that observes both hands and decide wot each of

them shall do. You can look at the so called division of the mind in the same way. The material

in wot we call the unconsious is material once known and consious. Some reason did that we pushed it aside

and didnt keep it active. So the material in the subconsious is only forgotten. Its factors we

know but have forgotten we know. Its a qustion of deprogramming. There is a lot of more to say

but lets start here. Love and carrots on the house

Maria Stade
10th March 2011, 02:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuNHYJcowWo

Maria Stade
10th March 2011, 03:00
People must learn to understand what the mirror is and how to use it in the right way.
Also how we are programmed from our childhood !
By the system.

Maria Stade
10th March 2011, 03:06
Witehaze
The conscious mind is in fact the enemy for us all

No it is not, but when it is in charge it is.

It is a tool wrong used.

Whitehaze
10th March 2011, 03:09
Witehaze

It is a tool wrong used.

Everyday :)

Maria Stade
10th March 2011, 03:20
Witehaze

It is a tool wrong used.

Everyday :)

As long as the tool is in charge.

Chicodoodoo
10th March 2011, 06:43
The conscious mind is in fact the enemy for us all.

It seems the conscious mind is getting a bad rap here. There's only one mind. We make a distinction between that part of the mind that we are more familiar with (the conscious mind), and that part that we are less familiar with (the unconscious mind). But it is only a distinction based on the degree of familiarity. Some people don't know where their moral sense comes from, so they assign it to the unconscious mind. Other people have taken the time and made the effort to explore and analyze their moral sense, and they would assign morality to the conscious mind.

We have been taught to believe many lies as truth. This affects our conscious mind and our sense of morality in negative ways. These teachings can be in direct conflict with things we understand in our subconscious minds that were laid down in our infancy. The propaganda of the adult world can be in direct opposition to the wisdom gained during the mother-child bonding experience. The world of the infant is real, natural, and steeped in love. The world of the adult is deceptive, unnatural, and quite devoid of love. Is it any wonder that a person's sense of morality can be somewhat scrambled under these conditions?

Darla Ken Pearce
10th March 2011, 06:56
There are some especially good insights expressed here. I love it when everyone is kind in the Avalon sandbox and the spirit is so bright and shining ; ) xoxox

Whitehaze
10th March 2011, 12:45
There are some especially good insights expressed here. I love it when everyone is kind in the Avalon sandbox and the spirit is so bright and shining ; ) xoxox

Definately some very good insights showing up here from all.

ulli
10th March 2011, 13:28
Gurdjieff used to say: GOD IS CONSCIENCE.

At the time I read that it helped me break away from the manipulative hook religion had on me
I had become a religious fanatic, but then I became a mystic.

Then came the GUILTY CONSCIENCE period.

Every needy person or animal I saw I felt for. I gave up my yuppy life in 1982 and took a plunge to help the poor.
My old friends thought I was a loser, and after a while I started to be haunted by my past, missing the glamour, the beautiful people,
the gadgeds, comfortable living.
Self denying, and in denial that I had those needs.

I was still helping a lot of poor people, even buying airline tickets for those who couldn't afford one.
Yet I was crippled with guilt.
There was always more to do, and lately that people are losing their jobs we are giving employment, even though we really don't need a gardener, maid, laundry woman.
But they live in a nearby village, have kids, and owe money to their less poor relatives some of whom
harass all the time to be repaid.
So we are trying to set an example to others in our community, creating jobs, and setting an example to other family members to do the same.
Central America still has a terrible gulf between rich and poor.

I think that offering someone a job is still the best form of charity. It keeps you in touch with your community life.

Now I'm free from manipulation.
I'm doing what I can. No one obliges me against my will.

Giving is receiving...
each ONE decides how to do it.

I love you ALL.

blake
10th March 2011, 19:07
To change a planet and reverse everything that has been done wrong. What is it that needs to change? Looking around at the current structure a person would be hard pressed to know where to start. With corrupt governments controlling the people of every nation, and dare I say religions that have not told the complete truth. Our history has been lost for us, buried somewhere for nobody to see. We do not even know who we are or where we came from. How are we to know our true nature and know how we are supposed to live?

We have been taught that this is the only way. That we are not capable of living without the assistance of well to do leaders. Well to do by the blood, sweat and tears of the people on this planet. We have been taught that hate and segregation are the only way to maintain peace. We have been taught that we must pay others in order to live. We have been taught that we must live a certain way, according to someone elses standards. These are just some of the things that were said to be our only options.

Then there is that thing called the subconscious mind. That mind that nags us when we know something is not right. You see a homeless man, woman or even worse children, and you subconscious mind tells you this is more than wrong. You have a fight with a loved one or friend, and heated words and barbs are traded. Then later when the anger has left, your subconscious mind tells you it could have been handled better. You see a war being fought, and young lives being lost, for what? And you know it is an atrocity. These are just some of the things that come from your moral core, which is your subconscious mind.

The conscious mind is in fact the enemy for us all. It is the thing that says do not look at the homeless man, woman or children. It is the thing that lashes out at your loved ones and friends. It is what tells you that wars and death are necessary in order to have peace and freedom. The concious mind is what ignores the subconscious mind, and our moral core.

So I suggest that to change the planet on which we live, and for humanity to survive and prosper, it is our moral core that needs to change. We need to listen to our subconscious mind that we so often ignore. If we listen to our subconscious mind and apply it to our daily lives and works, or moral core will begin to transform.

With a healthy moral core we do not need to have a ruling governmental system. We would not ignore the hungry and homeless. We would find ways to solve disagreements and issues without firing a shot. With a healthy moral core we would be aware of taking care of the planet that we live on. And our healthy moral core would show the universe and all in it that we are worthy of being human beings. And in time the conscious and subconsious mind would transform into one. Working together within ourselves with no more internal conflict. No more ignoring the voice of our moral core that resides in us all.

So that is where I theorize change needs to begin. Within ourselves, and learning to listen to our moral core and do the right things, and fix the wrongs we have done so far.

A friend told me when it comes to change, "It is all about moral core, with that there is every hope."

Hello Whitehaze,

“Our history has been lost for us, buried somewhere for nobody to see. We do not even know who we are or where we came from. How are we to know our true nature and know how we are supposed to live?”

Whitehaze, I think the above is a brilliant and true statement.

How are we to know our true nature? If I had to venture a guess, I would say observation tells a lot, not everything, but a lot. In my observations, I have seen humans behaving like loving, and kind angels one minute, and the next like raging devils, and every thing in between given enough time and circumstances to observe. It is almost like humans are the personification of good and evil in one body.

Our conscious mind is our tool, to control our behavior. That sounds simple enough but ii is quite tricky since the larger, and very powerful subconscious mind is always trying to control the conscious mind to do its bidding good or bad. Our subconscious mind controls more than 95 percent of our behavior, and we have no idea of what is in our subconscious minds. The conscious mind versus the subconscious mind is metaphorically like the animal trainer (the conscious mind) being in a ring with ten elephants, or lions (the subconscious mind). They( the subconscious mind) can squash the animal trainer( the conscious) in one swift action; so the animal trainer must use his brain, skill and awareness (the conscious mind) to control the giant beasts ( the subconscious mind) into doing what he wants, as well as to keep the beast from devouring him/her.

The subconscious mind can be programmed by the conscious mind, and it is a very good idea to do that consciously for what you want based on your morals, and desires, because if one does not consciously program their subconscious mind, it will be programmed subconsciously by others, and society in general without you knowing, other than how your behavior is, and the condition of your life. The greatest challenge is that we don’t usually know what was programmed into our subconscious minds since birth, or before birth. Yet that subconscious mind directs our health and our actions unless we consciously reprogram it. The conscious mind may want to lose weight, but until one can get the subconscious mind programmed to do so, it will usually be an uphill battle.

It is my theory, that whoever or whatever created us, programmed a game into us with the goal of us humans figuring out for ourselves, and choosing to be a kinder humans, instead of nasty humans. But all of us are on an uneven playing field depending on what we had programmed into us; and what is continuing to be programmed into us. Generally, being awake to me is understanding how to use your conscious mind to control the stronger subconscious mind.
So on the continuum of points between being nasty and kind; looking into a mirror, I wonder how we all would judge ourselves on this forum as we interact with each other?

Whitehaze you wrote:

“We have been taught that this is the only way”

I believe that to be true. But not only consciously taught, more devastatingly, we have been unconsciously taught and programmed, and continue to be with all our interactions with each other. This is true unless we have reprogrammed our subconscious mind, and consciously keep our programming guard up by using our critical thinking skills, and incorporating our moral values in all our interactions, and not just the convenient ones. It is our critical thinking skills, and conscious moral core that will free us to reprogram the very parts of our subconscious mind that has and continues to created tension, conflict, and control, unless you are one so lucky to be programmed in complete kindness.

You wrote

“These are just some of the things that come from your moral core, which is your subconscious mind.”

It appears you are defining the subconscious mind differently in how it is used in psychology. With the definition I have been using, it is true that you may have good morals programmed into your subconscious mind that would do as you described, but hardly very often. I believe the subconscious mind is a deep pool of interconnecting, information, emotions, timelines and dimensions, often filled with conflicting programming and commands. The subconscious mind is the greater part of the mind that, in the extreme, is manipulated to create the super soldier and the Manchurians type assassins. But it can also be programmed for good. But since the average human knows so little about it, they usually ignore it, hence has not explored what is in their subconscious mind, let alone took control of it and therefore we a have a lot of conflict in the world when most humans want peace. This can be a confusing topic. I am trying to keep my posts short. However, if there are sincere questions I would be happy to try and answer them.

So the bottom line is that the conscious mind is actually our friend if we can gain control of it from the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is the great enemy of our lives unless we help our very small conscious mind to gain control over the giant and powerful subconscious mind.

I enjoyed your post and I think you are so right about it all, except I would call what you call the subconscious mind something different.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis
3/10/11

Whitehaze
10th March 2011, 22:07
I enjoyed your post and I think you are so right about it all, except I would call what you call the subconscious mind something different.

I could very well be wrong about what it is. All I know is that personally there is something in there that defines what is right and what is wrong. It is my conscious choices that I make from that something. And of course, we have been taught what the subconscious mind is supposed to be. Does anyone really know? (btw I love all the replies and ideas)

Herbert
10th March 2011, 23:00
I know we are trained to think in terms of conscious and subconscious but I think it works better for me in terms of right and left hemisphere. I know of a doctor who was in a car accident. She suffered brain damage in that blood leaked into her left brain making it impossible to talk. Eventually she recovered and re-learned to function normally. She , as a brain surgeon, benefitted from that insightful experience. She tried to say things and heard herself speaking words but all the onlookers heard was meaningless mumbling. When her mother was brougnt into the room she did not understand who she was. Then her mother layed down beside her and hugged her. She said that moment was when her right brain understood who mother was. The right brain understands what we call divine feminine nurturing and compassion. It exists ouside of time and just knows things. Our left brain works much like a computer using math to solve problems the right brain already knows the answer to. Sorry, I can't remember who mentioned that in another thread.
Women are more open to the transfer that goes on between our two hemispheres. Not sure why. That makes them generally less explosive and more inclined to love. But of course we are all capable of divine masculine and feminine and that sharing between the two is how we determine our actions. More right brained thinking is our destiny and we don't need technology just patience and remaining open.

Maria Stade
10th March 2011, 23:01
In the subconscious is:

the programing

memories

forgotten traumas

The body remembers
The higher self has recorded it all - It has seen it all

modwiz
10th March 2011, 23:19
Most of what we think we know about the subconscious comes from the criminal mind-f**k started by Freud. There might be a viable baby in that bathwater but that water is full of babys**t.

I believe Jung perceived the depth of this fraudulent system but realizing some utility and the framework that had already taken hold he sought to grow a garden with the manure provided by Freud.

How many people are in psychoanalysis for perpetuity? Woody Allen is just one famous example. By their fruits you will know them.
Morality is often viewed as relative in complete screaming disregard for what we "know" in our hearts and higher selves.

The primary product of psychoanalysis is an income. IMHO.

blake
11th March 2011, 00:14
Most of what we think we know about the subconscious comes from the criminal mind-f**k started by Freud. There might be a viable baby in that bathwater but that water is full of babys**t.

I believe Jung perceived the depth of this fraudulent system but realizing some utility and the framework that had already taken hold he sought to grow a garden with the manure provided by Freud.

How many people are in psychoanalysis for perpetuity? Woody Allen is just one famous example. By their fruits you will know them.
Morality is often viewed as relative in complete screaming disregard for what we "know" in our hearts and higher selves.

Hello Modwiz,

Freud was just one theorist I don't like psychoanalysis either. It can be fun and entertaining to do it if you have the time, money and desire, but it is just not necessary. Today the emphasis is on short term therapy to get the results you want. A lot of good techniques have spilled over to the self help books. A good hypnotist could help a lot. Once you get a basic idea of how the subconscious mind works, there is a lot you can do on your own, by just investing minutes not hours!

Of couse, the mind control that they use with building assassins, is a long process, years in the making, and using very sick, brutal techiques. The techniques to use to help program yourself to get your subconcius mind working for you more often than it undermines you are simple, effective and quick.

A lot of phrases people use like the "higher self" is actually part of the subconsious mind. Your intuition is processed to the consious mind, from the subconscious mind.
There are a lot of good things in the subconsious mind, unfortunately, like life. there are a lot of bad things too. In life, one sorts through the bad stuff, and uses the good stuff. Same with your subconsious mind.
Anyone can train their subconsious mind to behave better. One doesn't need a psychologist, just some good training from a hypnotist, or a few weeks reading up on it at a library.

One of the healthiest habits a person can do to help their subconcious mind be attracted to goodness, is to imagine yourself smiling as you fall asleep every night. Whatever, you focus on, right before sleep, will be endlessly repeated all night in your subconsious mind. Repetition is like commands to the subconcius mind. The subconscious mind doesn't use logic, it just does what it is told by weighing the commands it has recorded; and the action with the most commands wins out. This is of course simplified, but basicly is how it works. So look at something inspiring before you go to bed, and picture yourself smiling. Make that a habit, and watch your life chance for the better.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis
3/10/11

modwiz
11th March 2011, 00:20
Than you for that uplifting post, Blake. The falling asleep tip is a really fine idea.

jorr lundstrom
11th March 2011, 01:56
Understanding is always a heart issue.:nod:

jorr lundstrom
12th March 2011, 16:40
Here is a very instructive scene on programming, programs and deprogramming.

From Matrix Reloaded. Please study it, not so easy to understand, maybye.

Easier if you can place yourself outside the Matrix. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoNaddmPJnI&feature=related

Love and carrots to all curious people

kinerkid
13th March 2011, 08:25
I know this has been posted elsewhere on Avalon, but I think it belongs here as well. :)

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.htm l

It's the TED talk by Jill Bolte Taylor, a neurologist (i think) who experienced a massive stroke on her left hemisphere & thus the domination of her right hemisphere. She humorously and insightfully describes the different responses between the two sides of the brain.

Icecold
13th March 2011, 09:01

Hello Modwiz,

Freud was just one theorist I don't like psychoanalysis either. It can be fun and entertaining to do it if you have the time, money and desire, but it is just not necessary. Today the emphasis is on short term therapy to get the results you want. A lot of good techniques have spilled over to the self help books. A good hypnotist could help a lot. Once you get a basic idea of how the subconscious mind works, there is a lot you can do on your own, by just investing minutes not hours!

Of couse, the mind control that they use with building assassins, is a long process, years in the making, and using very sick, brutal techiques. The techniques to use to help program yourself to get your subconcius mind working for you more often than it undermines you are simple, effective and quick.

A lot of phrases people use like the "higher self" is actually part of the subconsious mind. Your intuition is processed to the consious mind, from the subconscious mind.
There are a lot of good things in the subconsious mind, unfortunately, like life. there are a lot of bad things too. In life, one sorts through the bad stuff, and uses the good stuff. Same with your subconsious mind.
Anyone can train their subconsious mind to behave better. One doesn't need a psychologist, just some good training from a hypnotist, or a few weeks reading up on it at a library.

One of the healthiest habits a person can do to help their subconcious mind be attracted to goodness, is to imagine yourself smiling as you fall asleep every night. Whatever, you focus on, right before sleep, will be endlessly repeated all night in your subconsious mind. Repetition is like commands to the subconcius mind. The subconscious mind doesn't use logic, it just does what it is told by weighing the commands it has recorded; and the action with the most commands wins out. This is of course simplified, but basicly is how it works. So look at something inspiring before you go to bed, and picture yourself smiling. Make that a habit, and watch your life chance for the better.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis
3/10/11

Absolutely brilliant Mr. Davis.

Thank you sir.

Cottage Rose
14th March 2011, 02:00

Our conscious mind is our tool, to control our behavior. That sounds simple enough but ii is quite tricky since the larger, and very powerful subconscious mind is always trying to control the conscious mind to do its bidding good or bad. Our subconscious mind controls more than 95 percent of our behavior, and we have no idea of what is in our subconscious minds. The conscious mind versus the subconscious mind is metaphorically like the animal trainer (the conscious mind) being in a ring with ten elephants, or lions (the subconscious mind). They( the subconscious mind) can squash the animal trainer( the conscious) in one swift action; so the animal trainer must use his brain, skill and awareness (the conscious mind) to control the giant beasts ( the subconscious mind) into doing what he wants, as well as to keep the beast from devouring him/her.

I have enjoyed your posts, Blake.

Learning how to communicate with the subconscious mind is a delicate process and an art. The subconscious takes words literally. It is important to consider very carefully before issuing commands. Commands should always be in the present tense (ex: I am..... vs I will ....). Commands should be worded positively instead of negatively (ex: I always...vs I never...) Commands should be concise short to medium length sentences. The most effective communication with the subconscious is meaningful imagery and symbols.

I like the analogy of the subconscious as a tape recorder. The only way to change what is on the tape is to record over it. The subconscious never sleeps and is always listening. It is very important to monitor all input that might be interpreted as suggestions.

I agree that the subconscious is neither moral, nor immoral. It can be programed for either. A person with a moral subconscious is fortunate to have received positive early programming.

It is my understanding Freud developed his psychiatric methods due to the fact he was a failure as a hypnotist.

Cottage Rose

Maria Stade
14th March 2011, 03:08
I do not belive in understanding by reading !

I know people reading books after books one can loose a life beliving the knowledge is in words.

It is all with in The other side of the brain that dose not read words !

No one learns to swim by reading books, words can only be used as instructions, and they have been put there by another soul.

Your soul has its own words, and its own wisdom.

To get caught in mind games dose not take you there, !

Here is some ways.
The key is to learn to observe self with no opinion what so ever !
To be active in the moment always.
Not in the past not in the future Only in the NOW keep your attention on the NOW

Re connect with the body ! BREATH how dose it feel ?? Observe How dose the floor feel, your feats ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EINZRjt304A&playnext=1&list=PLF3E020AD58FEB5E4

TimelessDimensions
14th March 2011, 03:34
Morality comes from the awareness that all things are one.
To achieve this awareness this takes years of meditation, research, and deprogramming.

Most people on this planet still believe that all things a seperate,
and you won't get any genuine morality out of them.

Maria Stade
14th March 2011, 03:56
TimelessDimensions
Morality comes from the awareness that all things are one.
To achieve this awareness this takes years of meditation, research, and deprogramming.

No that is not true any more !

The great numbers that have already done it have also cleared some of the karmic issue for others !
The progress today is speedy and can happen very easy and quick !

That means also that there will be many that not have the information and knowledge to what is happening to them.
They will need some help to manage and understand how it all happened.

All Love

Maria

Jendayi
14th March 2011, 10:46
Your conscious mind is the "director"
your subconscious mind is the "producer"
director tells producer what to do.. director does not know how the producer produces.. and it should not want to know... director needs to trust the producer...

Cottage Rose
15th March 2011, 22:44
I do not belive in understanding by reading !

I know people reading books after books one can loose a life beliving the knowledge is in words.

It is all with in The other side of the brain that dose not read words !

No one learns to swim by reading books, words can only be used as instructions, and they have been put there by another soul.

Your soul has its own words, and its own wisdom.

To get caught in mind games dose not take you there, !

Hello Maria:

I do not understand many of your messages. Because you do not reference quotes, I do not know if you are responding to anything in particular or just to the thread in general.

Regarding the above comments, considering and learning from the ideas of others does not lessen one's sprituality. It would be incorrect to assume those who express left brain processing are any less spiritiually oriented than those who do not. One who has balanced hemispheres maintains an ability to be both spiritual and logical without lessening either side.

I agree that spiritual stength is based on other dimensional communication, but it is also possible to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Cottage Rose

MariaDine
3rd May 2011, 13:45
...some food for thought.
Namasté

http://books.google.com/books?id=mrZ6DDP_pwYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Gurdjieff&hl=pt-PT&ei=qAXATbH1HM62hAfkzImkBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=book-preview-link&resnum=7&ved=0CEkQuwUwBg#v=onepage&q&f=false

There are no good ways or bad ways to find wisdom. Books, meditation, etc ...all paths go to Rome.

Namasté