PDA

View Full Version : Taking Avalon forward. Bill Ryan, Members, Moderators, departed - this is for you

Anchor
10th March 2011, 09:59
-----

Please bear with this post, its a bit long. Got a lot of nice things to say :)

Avalon is a very important forum for me (and I suppose a few thousand others).

When PA/PC split up, a great many of my friends decided to regroup under new banners. I have attempted to remain with them as far as practical.

After PA/PC ended a shining light of a forum, I was also was also sure in myself that Avalon 2 as a replacement could work and exceed that of its predecessor. I stuck with it despite some odd looks from my older friends moving into new groups.

Despite the fact that some more key people have now left, many of whom we know have now had to leave this forum and regroup again under another banner (Richards new forum) - because they are my friends to, and I have joined with them so I can share in that group as well.

Of course it is unfortunate that we need to break into smaller and more fragmented groups but I think that it is a natural evolutionary force that is driving this change. It is worth the effort.

For the moment and the foreseeable future I see Avalon as the primary forum. The reason is the membership.

The majority of this membership is smart, intellectual and spiritually vibrant and harmonious people - all of the above mentioned groups are this way, but what makes it special is the numbers of those of Avalon.

PA/PC saw over 6000 membership accounts in its lifetime. This Avalon now has over 2000 and today there were 1000 members (and guests) on at the same time.

Consequently this forum is an amazing and significant intellectual nexus and meeting space of many light inspired and awakening people. No forum I visit has this kind of mass-membership with this kind of potency.

Sadly it is however not functioning at its best right now having suffered damaging events.

I have been aware at times of the smoothest running of the formation of a kind of limited "group soul" of Avalon - and though limited it is very powerful and reflective of the mass intent of will-to-good and truth seeking. Such a thing is tangibly sensed by those who can do so. I am told by those that know more about it than me that this shines like a light and is beautiful and seen for vast distances. I expect that the light is more powerful than the combined lights of those of the mass membership who are in resonance with it.

When this happens, those that do not want to see one of the ultimate expressions of harmony possible, act swiftly to damage it.

Recently the whole spectrum of components in Avalon sustained damage: The administration and moderators, the members as a whole, and Bill Ryan.

In the moderator and administration team, total upheaval. Good people, people like Richard and those others recently who left the moderating team , people who tried their hardest to polish that lamp, who acted in every way for the good as they saw it for the forum themselves sustained damage.

Bill Ryan - the singular and solitary figure who stands as the forums founder and leader sustained his share of hurt.

Finally, as a result the forum itself in the body of its mass members as a whole has sustained damage.

However, stunningly fast moves have been made to fix things. Not everyone seems on board, and this long post is a rallying call to them. See the light of Avalon! Not everyone can be pleased all the time, but there is a worthy goal that may supersede these things. These moves have been organized and executed by one man, the forum leader Bill Ryan.

Structures like Avalon that can resist the forces of change generally only do so with very strong leadership and leadership with vision. A leader who has faith in their own vision - even if, for the best and most noble reasons some cannot agree with, will persist in what appears on the surface to be. They like many leaders will appear to many to be stupid, pig-headed, arrogant and stubborn! Comes with the turf.

Recently in private discussion with some friends I was pressed for my honest opinion of Bill Ryan and I made a few statements then which I have re-read and checked in the light of a new day and I stand by them. I am coming down off the fence on this one. None of us humans are infallible but regardless of this disclaimer, these are true and accurate opinions based on my experience and knowing.

Bill Ryan is no saint. He is a human having a third density challenge just like we all are. He is an extraordinarily tough one, and that can rub a lot of people up the wrong way. Behind that carefully composed and softly spoken voice, is an adamantine fist and when it comes out to its less mannered play, it sets the cats among the pigeons - and people get hurt.

He makes mistakes, even though he says he doesn't (!) and in my experience he isn’t always so good at admitting to them - you know what - good leaders often are not - good leaders know they have to accept some bumps along the way and not get held back dwelling on failures beyond harvesting the wisdom thereby produced.

In my opinion so long as he gets the big ticket items ticked, then I will overlook the little ones because we can take up the slack - because we - the members are also very strong.

Bill has a strong spirit, and he does function spiritually. This does not make him perfect, or right all the time, but he is a strong and spiritual leader. Leaders of quality attract support, and I can see that this has happened in abundance and I am very pleased to see it - because it needed to happen.

So here goes....

Bill:

wants to tell the truth and help people

believes in the mission statement of Avalon

is not a fraud and the idea that people thinks he may be hurts him deeply, but he has very strong and thick skin

does not make up dramatic life stories to impress people

has a management style that can give people a very bad impression especially when they see him “raw” and unedited

is somewhat obsessive about his forum image, and this makes it hard for him to deal with errors

does not aspire to be a cult leader, or followed in any way

naively believes that people will understand the above facts to be true and cannot see why people give him a hard time after all the work he has done!

is a service to others wanderer

has loyalties to certain “friends” and that put him in stress situations – and it is one attack vector that can be used by those that wish his lights to not shine and be given magnified expression through a network containing many switched on light workers of HIS forum.

The forum is on the mend!

I personally see this forum on the mend save some minor wounds that fester still due to the efforts of those darker energies that see actions taken by many of us in varying degrees of a kind that would see the forum fail completely given free reign.

So healing is required...

Healing is required.

Forgiveness is required.

Compassion is required.

Kindness is required, and mindful effort to avoid unkindness to each-other on the forum is required.

We can do that.

We can make that effort can we not?

Spite, slanting comments, needless judgement outside the context of valid debate ought to be kept in check and transmuted into the loving kind approaches to the difficult problems we face as opposed to the harsh, knife edged words we sometimes witness. Conflict and battling will not work in the long run - we can do it. We can transcend these modes and still have good debate.

I have confidence that in the long run we can do this and build Avalon back into its vision - a shining glory worthy of the biggest metaphysical target for the waning powers of the forces of darkness to take another swipe at.

Please help!

John..

andrewgreen
10th March 2011, 10:22
Very well said, their is far more positive than negative energy here so their really isn't any reason to make negative comments. Particularly like the idea of this being a source from which other groups can be formed, which I believe was a initial intention of the forum !?. Breaking up is never easy though, although its not always that tough :)

crosby
10th March 2011, 10:28
i agree andrewgreen. change is necessary for growth. in this instance, growth for the masses, too wake people up. those that were not awakened by pc or pa will perhaps benefit from richard's new forum. getting the word out is what's needed. i think avalon will continue to grow as will the other forums that have information for what people need for their own personal growth and experience. knowledge is a powerful tool. it doesn't matter where it's coming from if it has validity.
warmest regards, corson

Calz
10th March 2011, 10:38
Thank you John :clap2:

Lord Sidious
10th March 2011, 12:29
-----
The forum is on the mend!

I personally see this forum on the mend save some minor wounds that fester still due to the efforts of those darker energies that see actions taken by many of us in varying degrees of a kind that would see the forum fail completely given free reign.

So healing is required...

Healing is required.

Forgiveness is required.

Compassion is required.

Kindness is required, and mindful effort to avoid unkindness to each-other on the forum is required.

We can do that.

We can make that effort can we not?

Spite, slanting comments, needless judgement outside the context of valid debate ought to be kept in check and transmuted into the loving kind approaches to the difficult problems we face as opposed to the harsh, knife edged words we sometimes witness. Conflict and battling will not work in the long run - we can do it. We can transcend these modes and still have good debate.

I have confidence that in the long run we can do this and build Avalon back into its vision - a shining glory worthy of the biggest metaphysical target for the waning powers of the forces of darkness to take another swipe at.

Please help!

John..

I am doing what I can and to cover the times when I am sleeping, I have sent for help.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zgGAoNkyX_w/TUSjIwT6fMI/AAAAAAAAAkA/nQlwhxRr4zU/s400/darth-vader.jpg

If anyone here doesn't feel the forum is worth the effort to try and heal, why are you here?
Not talking to you nuggets, you know who you are.
Some of us, I think a lot of us too, think this place is priceless and it IS worth the effort to try and heal the recent wounds/rifts.
We could probably beat the crap out of the what happened/who did what type scenarios for a couple of years, but that isn't so helpful.
Things will always come to a point where you need to stop talking and just do.
Now is do time.
And to quote that little green communist

Do or do not, there is no try

Rog
10th March 2011, 12:30
Great post John, thank you for taking the time and patience to compose it as you have. It's so important for us to take these negative moments like hurdles and keep the momentum of upward mobility. Undoubtedly as you have mentioned, because of what people here intend, talk about, and are taking actions towards, these hurdles will continue. I have a great faith not only in Avalon and it's e-residents, but for what it represents.

ulli
10th March 2011, 12:38
If the forum is on the mend then the world is on the mend

as above
so below

Long live AVALON!

benevolentcrow
10th March 2011, 13:33
So far this feels like home. There is understanding and acceptance here. Glowing hearts and kind thoughts shine above the negativeness.

“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
Don Juan deMarco

There isn't any second half of ourselves waiting to plug in and make us whole. It's there. We are already whole!

I hope some day to make you all a cup of coffee. Peace Out!

sygh
10th March 2011, 13:45
Good deal.

sleepy
10th March 2011, 18:04
xxxx xxxxxxx

Muzz
10th March 2011, 18:43
Thank you John.

MariaDine
10th March 2011, 19:07
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CSNzVNkaMro/SOzIO077fII/AAAAAAAAAJE/emMxqeyeSZw/s400/CalvinHobbesAbe.png

FearNot
10th March 2011, 20:07

goldmother
10th March 2011, 21:25
And all is well with the world ( Big Sigh )

Thank you John :tea:

viking
10th March 2011, 21:33
Hey ...its true isn't it John ...you cannot box light in!! ;-)

viking

Rocky_Shorz
10th March 2011, 21:41
I had just PM'd a friend and said Avalon has a Spirit so once again your soft open your eyes message is healing for all of us...

Have I ever mentioned how glad I am you are here?

I have been aware at times of the smoothest running of the formation of a kind of limited "group soul" of Avalon - and though limited it is very powerful and reflective of the mass intent of will-to-good and truth seeking. Such a thing is tangibly sensed by those who can do so. I am told by those that know more about it than me that this shines like a light and is beautiful and seen for vast distances. I expect that the light is more powerful than the combined lights of those of the mass membership who are in resonance with it.

Anchor
11th March 2011, 01:07
I had just PM'd a friend and said Avalon has a Spirit so once again your soft open your eyes message is healing for all of us...

Have I ever mentioned how glad I am you are here?

Yes Avalon has a soul, and it is a manifest creation done by high levels of our beings but motivated by the inspired intent of a sufficient number of its quite large membership. I think it came into being long before this version of the forum even started - and many of us were called to it as part of our missions.

It think it is one of the reasons why people find leaving or events where the forum seems to be going "wrong" so personally traumatic.

People who leave can always come back if they truly want to.

Bless you for highlighting what I think were the deeper parts of my thinking.

John..

Rocky_Shorz
11th March 2011, 01:26
it isn't just the number, but how far it reaches, every point of the earth is represented here at Avalon if each person reading shines with light...

soon we'll need Sunglasses at night... ;)

Cottage Rose
11th March 2011, 02:10
Thank you for your eloquent message. It has helped me gain a clearer perspective of Avalon.

Those of us who joined the forum specifically for the Charles Material have a limited view of the history of the forum. Your message helped me to glimpse and fill in necessary gaps in my view of the Avalon continuim.

My peer group has received an intense initiation. I have, at times, felt severely tested by the experience. But, without the impetus of the Charles Material I would never have joined Avalon. The Avalonian experience is far superior to my previous daily solitary search of the net for any new information that might possibly be pertinent to my understanding of our situation.

Again, very helpful thread, John. And, another confirmation of what we spoke about yesterday.

Cottage Rose

Lord Sidious
11th March 2011, 02:19
it isn't just the number, but how far it reaches, every point of the earth is represented here at Avalon if each person reading shines with light...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXw4qqQqTrY

Mandala
11th March 2011, 04:08
I am here for as long as I can be. I love this forum, Bill and you good people. You have my full support.

An Cailleach
11th March 2011, 04:37
Super post John. Thank you.

Janos
11th March 2011, 04:51
Great energy in that OP, John. I'm sure many appreciated the healing that you were attempting to convey when you wrote it. Cheers!:thumb:

Ross
11th March 2011, 04:52
Thank you John,

You have been around from the beginning…

I wish to complement all the Admins and Moderators who helped put AV2 together back in early 2010, after a rough late 09.

Tireless hours were put in by these Individuals to bring this forum to the fore, for all of you, for Bill Ryan and all behind the scene working with Bill.

I am proud of the work we all have done here, Members included, regardless of recent events. Lets not forget these people. I tip my hat to all:yo: and am humbled by the connections and friendships I have made here, lifelong friendships…

Peace to you.

Ross

str8thinker
11th March 2011, 05:22
I have mixed feelings about the need for this thread. On one hand, John, I appreciate that you would like to express your optimism here, and there's nothing wrong with that. On the other, there are many things which are better left unsaid. As soon as we start collectively patting ourselves on the back effusively like this, along will come another crisis and so this will all seem so out-of-date.

Let's not overdo it, chaps. :) When I look in the mirror I don't exactly see a halo (many here will agree with that) but I prefer to be realistic. By and large I ignore threads like this and just get on and spread information rather than congratulation. However, I guess it's nice to see the occasional rainbow.

Anchor
11th March 2011, 06:32
I wasn't patting anyone on the back :)

The core deal for me is the light we combine under the banner of Avalon and associated groups doing similar - and the notion that this show must go on.

Even co-operating among them if that can be achieved once the hatchets have been well and truly buried and forgotten. We have a long way to go. If we can do that, then I will start back patting till it hurts!

I know the light is there. I know there are at least 100 people who know it too.

Anchor
14th March 2011, 11:15
It's been at least 100hrs since I started this thread. Just over 4 days. ish.

And people tell me that I am mad to think that our experience of time is speeding up!

4 days and some remarkable (though tragic) happenings on the planet later.... and we are taking Avalon forwards and it is getting better.

DoctorWho
15th March 2011, 01:35
I'm still around, though I tend to visit once a week since I'm busy with work and stuff. The board is like a Time Lord. Every so often it regenerates. And even though the personality may be different, the core of the person is the same. I'm a bit out of the loop with things, so the leaving of Richard and other Mods is a bit of news to me. I gather it's probably because of all the Charles stuff. I had a hard time concentrating as his accent was mix of Michael Cain and Christopher Eccelston, and it was kind of driving me nuts.
Bill "the Doctor"

Constance
20th March 2011, 02:59
So far this feels like home. There is understanding and acceptance here. Glowing hearts and kind thoughts shine above the negativeness.

“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
Don Juan deMarco

There isn't any second half of ourselves waiting to plug in and make us whole. It's there. We are already whole!

I hope some day to make you all a cup of coffee. Peace Out!

Can you make mine peppermint tea please? :p

mondaze
20th March 2011, 03:50
there is always darkness before the dawn. we are the light bearers. let us bear it lightly and with positivity.

Tangri
20th March 2011, 05:10

You tube does not allow me to access video because of I am Canadian

Icecold
20th March 2011, 05:35
John:

And people tell me that I am mad to think that our experience of time is speeding up!

Then they are wrong. Because it is definitely speeding up.

Hervé
20th March 2011, 06:11

Canadian residing in Canada or elsewhere? Because I have no problem viewing here in Canada.

Did you check your Pop-up policy in "Internt Options" of your browser?

honeybee
20th March 2011, 07:06
Thank you John an excellent post, the first time I've seen it.

I'm not a big poster here but have been around since AV1 and have learned a huge amount from the information members both past and present have shared here. I've witnessed most of the dramas that have taken place but the group has always reformed albeit in a slightly different form. The introduction of the Charles material seemed to be a particularly tense time but brought in some great new members with fresh perspectives ideas and information.

I've yet to find another forum out there which has the intellectual quality combined with the kindness and compassion of members that this forum has. It is this group quality that continues to draw old members back and new members in.

Time heals all wounds.

Davidallany
20th March 2011, 07:20
Big, big changes for those who can will wakefulness.

wahlez
20th March 2011, 09:25
Hi John,

Thanks for your "Taking Avalon Forward" post. No, it wasn't too long because I felt your honesty, authenticity and heart (enough to keep me going with it). In addition, I was interested in what you had to say because I didn't know the Project Avalon Forum was in a state of "disrepair".

I joined a few months back fundamentally to access information which, at the time, seemed to be only available to "members". Since then, I've not been very participatory, because, honestly, I find the forum context rather dense and miss seeing a more frequent update from Bill on the "What's New" section of the public site (which is also the default home page).

Bill's updates on the home page have been my anchor-point to Project Avalon. This is because of the good work Bill and Kerry did during their dynamic-duo period via Project Camelot. Thus, when they split, I was keen to continue following Bill's explorations (wherever they might lead), allowing my own concurrent unfolding to occur as it would.

Project Avalon has become, for me, a bit too esoteric, a bit too hard to get into. Also, it's just one of a few sites I check out on a regular basis, and I simply don't have time to wade through forums for updates from peeps I trust.

For me, there are currently only a few sources of information I trust in relation to what's going on here on Mother Earth, our Solar System, our Universe, and beyond.

Some of those sources, perhaps, extend outside the supported parameters of Project Avalon because they do contain "channeled" information.

Anyway, I digress.

Good life »»»

Wahlez

Icecold
20th March 2011, 10:25
John,

The core deal for me is the light we combine under the banner of Avalon and associated groups doing similar - and the notion that this show must go on.

Even co-operating among them if that can be achieved once the hatchets have been well and truly buried and forgotten. We have a long way to go. If we can do that, then I will start back patting till it hurts!

I know the light is there. I know there are at least 100 people who know it too.

This may include individuals, but it will not be entire communities that agree to this. A very few absolutely revile Avalon and their words cannot be taken back or forgiven. Neither do I think that they would want to join us in any way. They have plotted the destruction of Avalon and rejoice in it. How healthy would a cooperative group be with the likes of them involved.

John, you know who is a worthy candidate and who is not. Maybe you can act as an ambassador of sorts, at the PM level.

Jendayi
20th March 2011, 11:16
John.. thank you for starting this thread.. we are indeed able and in the process of healing Avalon and the world!
Namaste!

aroundthetable
20th March 2011, 11:32

I think that is a very sensible youtube policy :p

LAYMJnO9LBQ

greybeard
20th March 2011, 12:18
Having been a member of Avalon since the days of Bill and Kerry
I have seen John/Anchor and Ross be voices of Moderation and balance for years.
Perhaps we should listen to them, they have a wealth of experience of Avalon behind them

Bill and Kerry still good friends in spite of Kerry being very vocal regarding recent events here.
Ex Mods helping new mods here get up to speed.
Many here, including myself, are members of both Avalon 2 and info 2012.
You can like vanilla without disliking chocolate.

Info 2012 has much on that subject which I am interested in
Avalon has much on many subjects that I am interested in.

Japan was at war with us and now not one person would not feel in their hearts for the people of Japan and what they are currently going through.
I see what happened here as a family disagreement, hopefully we can all move forward as One rapidly.
Life is too short for anything else to be considered.

Chris.

Agape
20th March 2011, 12:53
Lets sleep on that all quite a bit yet till spring comes ..

the grass will grow new by itself as the old Zen saying goes. Maybe cleaning some of the old threads ( work for MODs ) would help to clean the space .

I would need to make a little pre-emptive statement on behalf of some important issues,
as a member of this board for quite some time whereas I am not sure what will be the next ..
no 1 person is responsible for creation of whole reality ,

maybe mine and your religion and knowledge regarding this subject differ ..

but according to my best knowledge , whereas there's a Source of Life to all life forms and living beings and creatures in the Universe,

none of these Life Forms is even a provisional creator of reality .

You maybe mistified by the greatness of who you are and the purposes 'circling in your blood', be it red or blue, be it light or shadow, you are still but a sparkle of Divinity, intelligence far greater than we all are .

I do not base what I'm saying on faith but knowledge . When two ( or more people ) claim the same right for contradictory versions of knowledge ,
it's not the theories fault. It's rather theirs for being unable to go beyond their concepts, understanding and so forth.

This is but tiny little piece of the whole puzzle ...

The reason why I've ever approached Bill and this forum was based on my faith in alternative media such as Project Camelot being excellent platform of free speech and disclosure of potentially very sensitive information.

While spending some 'internet time' within the ufo community I was afraid of MSM being really very biased . Nowadays, I suspect that approaching Yahoo news or BBC might do about the same job ( for me ) as approaching PC.

They might ridicule the information their own way and I would still be allowed to run threads in their blogs and subscribe comments to their articles of interest.

But someone there, may take a chance with the whistle being blown and intoduce the information as it suits.

I'm afraid I can't wait for the same here. For his own reasons, Bills stand seems to be 'do it yourself ' and 'there are many others like you'.

Regardless the content and value of the data being utterly differently but ..how to make a better judgement when you've never researched the one in person.

I'm not plain 'impatient', angry , jealous , envious or whatever else. I'm being passionate about the truth, that's true. I'm not ignorant of others situations and purposes, theories and alternative opinions.

I am also aware by now, that the disclosure time-line is a mine field and many sunked in and were gone without trace.
It may happen to you and I anytime, and the rest here...may or may not know what the reason was .

There'll be no 'charleses' to warn you, 'charleses' are but a game . Till you are being played with, it's not that serious.

Something is prompting me to write this message ,

it maybe but the FullMoon but I know I speak from heart and that I speak truth and know what I'm saying.

The core of the message should be ...please , someone ...go and save the data on human origins.

I am the only functional wittness at the moment ( able to speak ) does not mean I'm false or that the data is insufficient . There's plenty of what can't be recorded till I'm closed here alone.
It needs to be preserved for the future of this species. I'm no way going to write a book or website .

You can get me in person on whatever I've said, could be the substantial difference between me and many other whistleblowers , scientists , entities of all kind.

But go beyond your clubs of honorary members, beyond your armchairs and safe computer screens.

I doubt I'd ever encounter and receive all the knowledge from ET source if I kept sitting closed here in the city or moved from one safe place to another.

I went far to be free ...

and returned here with best intents and urge to pass the knowledge further.

If you will meet an ET in your life, be sure it's at least, good half , very different from whatever you've expected.

There's no pretense , do you expect the ET to posses 'cosmic ID' to prove yourself to you , large following on facebook or even, being a member of parliament and many other world organisations ?
Do you expect long list of academic qualifications and peer reviewed articles ?
Do you expect he/she/it will answer , address the questions you thought about all your life ?

From my manifold experience I can but calmly assure you that probably you won't meet the ET.

Of course you will, but as the old legends say, you may mistake him for your house sweeper , bus driver or the old man sitting at the corner ..

ETs usually don't have IDs about it, you know ..and those of you who ready to make fun of it all and create clubs, shake hands and believe you're all 'it' are making a shame of yourself and of the Truth.

It's similar as everywhere in this world, there're no IDs for being 'enlightened' even if some created them..

scientific achievments are not always honored by the academy

profanizing the sacred is about discrediting the truth ,

making things that are clean look dirty and cleaning those that you unearthed in your own garden.

I may have run over the limit of what I wanted to say ...or may to finish it later .

Phil
20th March 2011, 16:47
Thank you John, This needed to be said and I do agree. there definitely is a vibe here in avalon, and since I became a member, I too have felt avalon go thru many changes, COME WHAT MAY!

AVALON WILL SURVIVE AND GROW.

TimelessDimensions
20th March 2011, 17:00
In terms of open-mindedness and desire for truth I have not yet found anything better than the Project Avalon community.

Swanette
20th March 2011, 17:10

You should be able to see it. After all Corey Hart is Canadian, too! :canada:

Gardener
20th March 2011, 17:16
Actually there are some amazing healings happening on this forum. The light grows.

DianeKJ
20th March 2011, 17:51
Thank you John :)

edina
20th March 2011, 21:43
John, I just wanted to personally thank you for your post about taking Avalon Forward. I'm a bit behind, and I just now read it.

I've not had the opportunity as yet to get to know you better, but I do hope that I can as our lives unfold. I seem to always appreciate your perspective. Thank you for sharing it.

Many people do not always understand what it means to be a leader. Even fewer understand how much a true leader, a leader that is loyal to the people who choose to follow him/her will take the heat, for those people. And these leaders are usually misunderstood, most often because they are so strong, and take the heat in such a way that few people see it. I personally believe that your post was important, because it shared this insight, into the inner dynamics of being both a human and a leader.

And you are so very on target about the group soul dynamic. This is in my opinion one of the primary reasons why Avalon, and other fledgling unified souls get these sort of negative invitations to play, as David Wilcock might say.

I've discovered the way to deal with this is to disengage from the invitation, and infuse grace instead. I see it as just an invitation to play, and I don't have to play if I don't want to. I am much more interested in the big souls playground/sandbox, co-creation. When a group of people begin to become unified, these dissonant group souls will sense this, and seeing us as equal, invite us to play. I feel this helps us to make an informed decision.

Do we want to play in the unified playing field, of co-creation, or do we want to keep honing our skills, and tuning our instruments?

I agree, Avalon, as a unified consciousness has made the choice, let's dance the dance of co-creation. In my mind this will become increasingly apparent over the next few months. The world soul has become born in us, as it did in Bill, this changes everything now.

Well, John, this turned into a long Thank you, hope you don't mind....
Blessings, love, wisdom and grace to you,
edina

Anchor
5th June 2011, 11:43
-----------------