PDA

View Full Version : What event in history would you most like to witness?

Eric J (Viking)
10th March 2011, 12:14
I picked this question up on my travels...

"If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?"

A very serious question...

Think about about it and have a ponder...think of all the events in past history that we here know of, and what event would you like to witness here on Planet Earth??

You may surprise yourself and may have to ask why your here ...

I personally think a pole shift would be awesome!!

viking

joamarks
10th March 2011, 12:21
the first step on the moon. or if it really has to be on the planet, tesla in his lab experimenting.

The One
10th March 2011, 12:24
First contact

Gajanana
10th March 2011, 12:30
Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock...

or

the laying of the last stone atop the great pyramid in egypt... finished! :faint:

jjl
10th March 2011, 12:43
I LOVE this post. I think any moment with Christ, (except Crucifixion). But I would have like taken part in one of Gandhi's "Passive resistant" salt demonstrations, even to the point of getting beat up. Or Martin Luther Kings "I had a Dream" speech. I would have liked to witness the gumption of Rosa Parks when she wouldn't give her seat up to a white person on the bus. There are so many moments, I would love to witness. And I intend to, when I am evolved to a place where it is possible.

pickle
10th March 2011, 13:12
The day my parents met for the first time.

or

The day the first (important?) pyramid was completed, and used for its true purpose. (Yikes! Just seen your post Gajanana!!)

or

Umm, hard to pinpoint a day, but... sort of an 'overview' of how life was before TPTB started their wicked-weave within society.

"If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?"
One event is too tight Viking :p Great thread, thanks!

Peace

Pickle

finally there!!!
10th March 2011, 13:38
hi fellow avalonians hope all is well..

great thread with so many possible answers.
i dont know if this one counts but i would have loved to be around for the first ever sunrise..

love and respect

Gajanana
10th March 2011, 13:44
hi fellow avalonians hope all is well..

great thread with so many possible answers.
i dont know if this one counts but i would have loved to be around for the first ever sunrise..

love and respect

Brilliant!! :bounce:

Lost Soul
10th March 2011, 13:48
Be with Jesus or if you believe in reincarnation, Thoth.

Champion the Wonderhorse
10th March 2011, 13:49
For me it would not be one particular event, but an event over a long period of time.

How the human species came to be. The interactions between the different species, i.e. demise of Neandethrals for instance.

jorr lundstrom
10th March 2011, 13:59
The crucifiction of christ. A glorious moment to meet other time- travellers.;)

I think a lot of interesting people would meet up.

And I would bring a lot of love and carrots

blake
10th March 2011, 14:04
Hello Viking,

I love the question. The answer is not so easy. How exciting it would be to be a time traveler to meet all the many interesting characters of the world's past. And there are many events that I would love to witness as long as I could see them from a position of comfort and safety. Watching the pyramids being made, might be a good pick, but I would not want to be part of the process, or be such a close witness to the sweat and tears of others ,or even worse.

The thought of actually witnessing the beginning of humankind on earth, or off planet, would probably be my first choice; but I would not want to be stuck there for too long not knowing what I may be getting myself into or experiencing . Of couse, I would love to have a chat over tea, or a walk in the gardens with the American first president, General George Washington, at Mount Vernon. Tesla, indeed, with his wild experiements in Colorado would be intrquing. But if I had to go back in time, and actually live out a real time historical event, and not just pop in and out, it would be chatting with Thomas Jefferson, when he was writing the American Declaration of Independence. He was a very human man, with a brilliant mind, and love of nature.

I do not like witnessing violence. Sitting by a woodstove, during a thunderous stormy night, with a slice of homemade apple pie is about as violent as I can take. I am not looking forward to pole shifts, violent earth changes, or World War three, and therfore, I send out positive, calming thoughts to the world whereever it is needed, and to whomever it is needed, each day.

I am looking forward to reading everyone's first choice. Although, I can very well understand if it might take some time to whittle it down to just one event!

And Viking, I do hope you are goingto share your thoughts too.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis
3/10/11

ulli
10th March 2011, 14:06
There is no better event in history than what all of us here are witnessing NOW
I can't believe my ****** EYES!!

Whitehaze
10th March 2011, 14:08
The moment of global transformation.

greybeard
10th March 2011, 14:20
In the known history of mankind I would have loved to see how the Sphinx and the Pyramids were built.
Now I would like to fast forward to see a unity consciousness fully manifested.

Limor Wolf
10th March 2011, 14:24
very ambitious answers from members here! i think ulli,you are absolutly right,we are living and creating an important history right now, how true.

Viking,i think i would like to attend the meeting between president Eisenhower and the extraterrestriels (alegedly took place in Edwards air force base,1954) and whisper in his ear to please reconsider signing the treaty with them,reevaluate the terms,and learn to say -no!

nothing like interfering with history :)

jjl
10th March 2011, 14:34
There is no better event in history than what all of us here are witnessing NOW
I can't believe my ****** EYES!!

true, but if we could have (will have) both...

benevolentcrow
10th March 2011, 14:36
A wave of kindness and compassion to wash over this planet.

When you open your eyes, you believe you can see, but you never really see until you believe.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzCy-QxHb2w&tracker=False

ulli
10th March 2011, 14:39
very ambitious answers from members here! i think ulli,you are absolutly right,we are living and creating an important history right now, how true.

Viking,i think i would like to attend the meeting between president Eisenhower and the extraterrestriels (alegedly took place in Edwards air force base,1954) and whisper in his ear to please reconsider signing the treaty with them,reevaluate the terms,and learn to say -no!

nothing like interfering with history :)

Brilliant answer Limor!
I have had a glimpse of this power, too, and believe we can change the past, the present, and the future.
There is no longer any place in the universe that is safe from our IA. (interference ability, ; ))

Let's just be sure ALL are happy and well. Even the ones that tried to keep the star visitors a secret for so long.
They were just doing what they thought was right, at the time.

TheSwede
10th March 2011, 14:41
In the known history of mankind I would have loved to see how the Sphinx and the Pyramids were built.
Now I would like to fast forward to see a unity consciousness fully manifested.

What greybeard said =)

The construction of the Giza plateau and everything on it!

Lord Sidious
10th March 2011, 14:42
I am tempted to say the events preceding the Battle of Stamford Bridge, so that I could warn Harald Sigurdsson on what not to do, but I will have to think about this more.
There are so many things I would love to have been able to witness.
Some of them for the second time.

http://www.vikingsofbjornstad.gbtllc.com/MyImages/1066_Fulford_Battle.jpg

In this picture, we see Harald Hardrada with his huskarls and his banner, Land Ravager. The legend is that after he was killed, Land Ravager was found to be blank, just a white banner, the raven having fled.
Ravens were important symbols to the Norse, there were two that sat on Odins shoulders, Hugin and Munin, thought and memory.
They were also a symbol of death, as they stripped the dead after the battle.

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/x/xn_raven.gif
This is what Land Ravager looked like, based on the sagas.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_48Z5fLAZRCY/TU_sIXpyCgI/AAAAAAAAAOc/DEyPcfMmZUU/s1600/6+viking1.jpg

Maria Stade
10th March 2011, 14:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE39x2lA1As

Billy
10th March 2011, 14:54
I would have loved to been up in that tree :nono: before Eve took a bite of that apple. :-)

During meditation at the beginning of this year i had a vision of raging wars and conflicts, sticks and stones against tanks, during the battles the soldiers all laid down their weapons and jumped out of their tanks then began embracing those they were fighting moments before, A white Dove soared down towards the people, Peace on Earth had come.

This is a day i would love to witness,

sleepy
10th March 2011, 15:00
xxxxx xxxxxx

Patrikas
10th March 2011, 15:15
The total and complete removal of hate and all its components form the totality of this planet forever more and all eternity.

conk
10th March 2011, 16:05
As time is relative, I'd like see in the 'future' and witness the complete destruction of The Medical Mafia. Pharmaceutical CEO and representatives destitute, homeless, and sick. Give them a few seconds to wallow in their pain, then forgive and heal them. ;)

Artemesia
10th March 2011, 16:13
The day, approximately 600,000 years ago, when the Yellowstone Supervolcano erupted. What a ride!

Zook
10th March 2011, 16:35
Think about about it and have a ponder...think of all the events in past history that we here know of, and what event would you like to witness here on Planet Earth??
viking

Hi Vikes!

If the story of Jesus has merit, then when Jesus - the righteous Jew - stood up and admonished those of the synagogue of Satan, e.g. for their usury.

Again, I'm not sure recorded history is the same as actual history ... but there you are. :jester:

:smow::typing:

ps: A close second would probably be when the Skipper handed his manifest to the marina, right before he strolled down the dock with Gilligan and boarded the S.S. Minnow (where the others were already aboard waiting, Ginger in a low-cut gown and Mary Ann in daisy dukes).

Jake
10th March 2011, 16:43
I don't know if it has been brought up. but, I choose the time when we finally stood up (7 billion strong) And dismantle the ptb with our new found understanding of love and light and consciousness. I want to experience the chaos just before the fall. I want to be there when they head for their underground tombs. I want to feel the pain and loss,,, As they will emphasize our new character as a species when we take back our planet. So, I guess, I am saying that I am happy to experience THIS moment in history, right now!!! It is only now, always!

the trojan
10th March 2011, 16:45
the first time I kissed a certain person...
ive never been a good spectator

azure
10th March 2011, 16:47
I would love to have experienced Antartica when it was tropical or green :) Also, before the Fall of Man ..

MariaDine
10th March 2011, 16:57
Pythagoras mistery is something I would like to Know.
Namasté

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbwk9Hp1g2s&feature=related

InCiDeR
10th March 2011, 17:54
Witness the first sparkle of self consciousness within our species

or

Arriving to a new planet which is inhabited with intelligent life
(and tease them like the ETs are doing with us LOL)

slipknotted
10th March 2011, 18:15
who put the human being on this planet, and would love to see mass contact and awakening

Odah
10th March 2011, 18:59
Be amazed by the moments you see now .. for we are living through a time where the human race is starting to and will eventually come out of 10,000 years of darkness. I am constantly amazed by the bits an pieces of a better world that are being put together while the old dark world decays and collapses.

These times we live in are amazing ..Feel Thankful to be alive and look at change after change ..Not with dread but with hope and joy .. Life as we know it will end .. Humanity is slowly correcting course. Your only regret in the future may be that you didn't see it happening.

aikya
10th March 2011, 19:09
I want to see the people standing in sovreignty and freedom. I want to see TPTB dismantled, disempowered and disenfranchised. I want to see all weapons put down. I want to see all people living in plenty and in light. Most of all I want to see the immense wave of joy which will sweep the globe when the tyrants have been finally and irrevocably 'dismissed' and the prison walls torn down.

RedeZra
10th March 2011, 19:33
I'd be an eye at Giza

watching the waters

break through the Pillars of Hercules

Perhaps I'll spot a lone Boat there

basking in the wind and the waterfall

when the Atlantic rushed in to the Mediterranean

Eric J (Viking)
10th March 2011, 19:37
WOW! ... I wouldn't say no to any of those answers ... they would all be amazing to witness...Hey you never know maybe when we all make the Galactic Citizenship, perhaps they will have a visual library aid of all history on this Planet...phew I would spend a whole month digesting as much info as possible...ha ha

On a serious note...yes it would be great to witness Jesus doing his amazing feats with the people...not neccesary miracles but just simple interaction with like folk spreading the word to awaken souls, and his wisdom with his many parables watching peoples faces when the penny had dropped!!

The Pyramids...what a site that must have been to see them built with technology we have not witnessed as yet...and yes to see the outcome of the true significance of these amazing blocks of stones carefully crafted into milimetre perfect position...wow...

I suppose looking into the future... My dream is to witness 'first contact' as we know it with the 'people'...can you imagine the eurphoria meeting these other beings (benevolent of course) Can't really find the right words to express my reaction... hey the emotions would run very high... to witness folk reactions to this would be truly amazing...

viking

Setras
10th March 2011, 19:48
i would like to travel back a few billion years and see the birth of the sun, as it throws off its outer layers and turns from a proto star into the beauty it is today....

mondaze
10th March 2011, 20:03
i would have liked to see rosa parks refuse to get to the back of the bus. An ordinary person who just says no i'm not taking this any more. That is an attitude we should all seek to emulate...

grunt225
10th March 2011, 20:09
The civilization that lived on Mars.

Eric J (Viking)
10th March 2011, 20:09
Hey I forgot to mention...wouldn't it be really great to witness all the prehistoric dinasaurs doing their everyday stuff ... although not quite sure how the brontasaurus got about with the gravity as we know it!!! perhaps we had different conditions with regard to weight mass gravity...anyway it supercede any zoo I've visited, thats for sure ...

viking

azure
10th March 2011, 20:33
The civilization that lived on Mars.

Yes that would be cool! Hadn't thought of it :)

Ahkenaten
10th March 2011, 20:38
I would have loved to sit along the edges of the group that Socrates was teaching just to absorb the wisdom of the man. I also would have liked to have been present in Baalbeck to witness for myself WHO cut those gigantic megaliths and HOW they moved them. I would have liked to have been in the Valley of the Kings in Peru to witness the construction of Olyantaytambo for the same reasons. I would have liked to have been present at Giza to witness the construction of the Great Pyramid and on the engineering team so I would have had insights into the purpose of that incredible enigmatic structure AND MOST OF ALL HOW IT WORKED!!!! To me these are the greatest mysteries in human history!!!

Crake
10th March 2011, 20:49
The great rebellion in heaven; the first showdown.

Kindling
10th March 2011, 20:55
I love this thread!! Thanks Viking. My first reaction was MLK's I Have a Dream speech. I've listened to it so many times, and every single time it moves me in a huge way. Reading everyone elses posts makes me think of SO many other things I would love to have witnessed firsthand. Hugs!

elysian
10th March 2011, 20:58
I would love to see all of it! But then again, I am rather sure I have. Just can't seem to bloody remember it ;)

<3
Michael

Rocky_Shorz
11th March 2011, 00:34
I am tempted to say the events preceding the Battle of Stamford Bridge, so that I could warn Harald Sigurdsson on what not to do, but I will have to think about this more.

In this picture, we see Harald Hardrada with his huskarls and his banner, Land Ravager. The legend is that after he was killed, Land Ravager was found to be blank, just a white banner, the raven having fled.
Ravens were important symbols to the Norse, there were two that sat on Odins shoulders, Hugin and Munin, thought and memory.

This is what Land Devestator looked like, based on the sagas.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_48Z5fLAZRCY/TU_sIXpyCgI/AAAAAAAAAOc/DEyPcfMmZUU/s1600/6+viking1.jpg

when during History did the Norse start using the Templar Cross, the 1300s?

Lifesong
11th March 2011, 00:53
I think I would liked to have seen Akhetaton brand new. Or maybe to have meditated with Anagarika Brahmacari Govinda.

Probably though, it'd be something even more personal, like January 15, 1990, the day before my dad passed. I'd re-live that day.

Great thread, viking. :)

Lord Sidious
11th March 2011, 01:36

This is what Land Devestator looked like, based on the sagas.

when during History did the Norse start using the Templar Cross, the 1300s?

Do you mean the flags?
Probably after the majority had given up the old ways.
After the viking age passed, the Norwegians at least went on crusades.

thunder24
11th March 2011, 01:44
I would like to see all of my different manifestations in what we determine to be physical.

viking

witchy1
11th March 2011, 01:49
The moment of all creation

jorr lundstrom
11th March 2011, 02:09
Lord Sidius: Harald Hardrada = Harald who gave hard advices

Huskarls = men who belonged to the house

We know Scandinavian vikings went to Miklagard= Istanbul via the Russian rivers.

Love and Carrots to all

Lord Sidious
11th March 2011, 02:24
Lord Sidius: Harald Hardrada = Harald who gave hard advices

Huskarls = men who belonged to the house

We know Scandinavian vikings went to Miklagard= Istanbul via the Russian rivers.

Love and Carrots to all

Harald the Hard Ruler, aka Harald Sigurdsson.
A Karl was a freeman in the Norse kingdoms and a Huskarl was the kings royal guard.
Harald went to Miklagard and ended up as the head of the Varangian Guard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjOv5QP1vHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb9frGEEoro
The next part where Harald leaves Miklagard.