PDA

View Full Version : Religion Versus Science??? One in the same????

Roofie
27th April 2010, 10:19
Not sure if I am the only one who has come to this conclusion but...
Are Religion and Science the same thing, taken from different perpectives.
Personally, I am not a religious man by any means however I do beleive in some sort of Higher power, be it physical or spiritual. One day I will find out..;)

Anyway, I think that Science is the closest option we have to explain these things to which no one has an answer for.
My thought is that God as depicted in the bible, is an et from another planet, ie Nordic type?
Where as the Devil is maybe reptilian who possibly inhabit the inner core of this planet?
There are certain things in history aswell that could be explained the with the same train of thought.
Moses parting the Red sea, Can't even be done with current technology. Maybe an ET??
The Myths of Demons, Dragons etc. Possibly reptillian? Maybe not a Myth at all??
So many other things in history could be explained by this theory.

Does anyone else out there think the same way???

justpeter
27th April 2010, 12:20
Hi Roofie, this is such a huge topic that I think people here probably don't know where to start with it. All of the things you mention have been covered extensively by numerous books, DVDs etc.

Just for example: - science vs religion and the links between them have been covered in the DVD set What The Bleep Do We Know plus lectures by Nassim Haramein and probably many others. God as an ET - see the works of Zacharia Sitchin plus many others. Reptilians - David Icke and others. Parting of the Red Sea - done by using the Ark of the Covenant, a scientific instrument according to Nassim Haramein in his 8-hour youtube lecture. Demons/dragons/myths - see the book The Gods Of Eden by William Bramley and probably many other books.

Like I said - a HUGE subject.

Teakai
28th April 2010, 03:30
Yes, I've had the same thoughts, Roofie. I definitely think the OT version of God is an ET - he doesn't sound a particularly friendly version, either. And I don't think that that God is also the other Gods.

I think if God the source God is anything it's a frequency. Possibly the highest frequency - perhaps frequency expands as the universe expands, perhaps it's all an expanding frequency evolution.

The devil is meant to be Lucifer who is meant to be a handsome fallen angel, rather than the sharp horned red skinned horror depicted by religion. I think a lot of the bible is made up of a lot of ixed up history that is chock full of ET history.

It'd be fun to discuss it.

Teakai
28th April 2010, 03:42
But having just read Justpeters post - it looks like it's already been done - in spades LOL

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 03:48
science is about the Body of God

spirituality is about the Soul of God

religion is reminiscences of times

when the Soul of God visited Man in the Body of God

if you think God is an ET

then you get a pat on the back from TPTB

Teakai
28th April 2010, 03:57
science is about the Body of God

spirituality is about the Soul of God

religion is reminiscences of times

when the Soul of God visited Man in the Body of God

if you think God is an ET

then you get a pat on the back from TPTB

Well, RedeZra, I guess to have a proper discussion about it we'd first have to define what the word God means to each of us. However, I have read the chapter on Ezeckiel in the OT and if that's not some kind of ET, then what is it?
Also the OT God of Genesis seems to contain multiple 'Gods', and what, with all they're wrath they seem to be made very much in the image of man, who was made in the image of the OT God.
Who doesn't seem to represent The Loving and forgiving Father - that Jesus talked about who is contained in the same bible and meant to be the same God.

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 04:07
I have read the chapter on Ezeckiel in the OT and if that's not some kind of ET, then what is it?

there is just one little problem

with this line of reasoning

that is

ET does not exist

you have been conditioned to believe in ET

by media movies and psyops

" but it's all a lie " - Wernher von Braun

Also the OT God of Genesis seems to contain multiple 'Gods', and what, with all they're wrath they seem to be made very much in the image of man, who was made in the image of the OT God.
Who doesn't seem to represent The Loving and forgiving Father - that Jesus talked about who is contained in the same bible and meant to be the same God.

Now before Man was the Angels

Elohim

means God and His assembly of angels

sure

God is Compassion

if one does not transgress

certain things like child sacrifices

makes Him angry

Teakai
28th April 2010, 04:19
there is just one little problem

with this line of reasoning

that is

ET does not exist

you have been conditioned to believe in ET

by media movies and psyops

" but it's all a lie " - Wernher von Braun

I disagree. I believe we have been conditioned to believe that ET's do not exist - thus all the ridicule attached to mentioning a belief in them.

Aside from that, is it realistic or logical to think that in this infinite universe that earth is the only planet to be inhabited by lifeforms of varying intelligence?

And, for the biblically inclined, who are the Gods in genesis that made mankind in their image.
What were those strange beings in Ezeckiel?

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 04:27
I disagree. I believe we have been conditioned to believe that ET's do not exist - thus all the ridicule attached to mentioning a belief in them.

this is simply not so

think

grace
28th April 2010, 04:30
if religion seeks the truth and science seeks the truth, then they both seek the same thing. one through knowlege and the other through love, i think they complement each other nicely. however, if religion seeks to control the masses and science seeks to debunk religion, then we have a conflict.

Teakai
28th April 2010, 04:38
this is simply not so

think

No problem.

Do you have any thoughts on the God's' mentioned in Genesis who made mankind in their own image?
Or what the beings in Ezeckiel are?

=[Post Update]=

if religion seeks the truth and science seeks the truth, then they both seek the same thing. one through knowlege and the other through love, i think they complement each other nicely. however, if religion seeks to control the masses and science seeks to debunk religion, then we have a conflict.

I agree, Grace - if the particular religion does seek the truth and isn't simply a form of control, separating mankind from 'God' and acting as representatives on 'Gods' behalf.

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 05:07
Do you have any thoughts on the God's' mentioned in Genesis who made mankind in their own image?

Elohim

God and His assembly of angels

Or what the beings in Ezeckiel are?

it's perhaps a Throne

an angelic order

Teakai
28th April 2010, 05:19
Elohim

God and His assembly of angels

Wouldn't that make God an angel or the angels, God.

it's perhaps a Throne

an angelic order

Sounds like a fairly funky throne. 4 faces? Wheels? Fire?

Do God and his angels live on earth?

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 05:27
Wouldn't that make God an angel or the angels, God.

why

the angels were created before the humans

they are higher than humans

they are gods compared to humans

God is God

Sounds like a fairly funky throne. 4 faces? Wheels? Fire?

so

is God not a funky guy

Do God and his angels live on earth?

no

the Home is in Heaven

Teakai
28th April 2010, 05:38
why

the angels were created before the humans

they are higher than humans

they are gods compared to humans

So there's more than one God, then, just different ranks.

God is God

So as angels to us are like Gods, are there any other Gods above the God that is the God that is above the angels that said to the angels, "Let 'us' make man in 'our' image."?
In other words, does God have a God?

so

is God not a funky guy

Is God a guy?

no

the Home is in Heaven

Well, doesn't ET mean Extra Terrestrial - meaning outside of earth? In which case, why can't the OT God be an ET?

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 05:54
So there's more than one God, then, just different ranks.

So as angels to us are like Gods, are there any other Gods above the God that is the God that is above the angels that said to the angels, "Let 'us' make man in 'our' image."?
In other words, does God have a God?

God is One

God is God

everything else is created

Is God a guy?

not really

Well, doesn't ET mean Extra Terrestrial - meaning outside of earth? In which case, why can't the OT God be an ET?

because ET does not exist

besides the Father is not an ET

Teakai
28th April 2010, 06:08
God is One

God is God

everything else is created

because ET does not exist

besides the Father is not an ET

RedeZra, you say God is God, but what is God but man's attempt to define the undefinable? God means different things to different people. People make God according to their image and their pespective.

Is there a particular reason that you're so sure ET's don't exist?

kriya
28th April 2010, 06:20
RedeZra,

I think you really need to clarify your point here. Why do you think ETs don't exist?

Love,

Kriya

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 06:21
RedeZra, you say God is God, but what is God but man's attempt to define the undefinable? God means different things to different people. People make God according to their image and their pespective.

yes

thats why I say God is God

and leave it at that

God created people and people invented God

Is there a particular reason that you're so sure ET's don't exist?

it is not impossible that ET exist somewhere out there

but someone sure wants us to believe they are here

who controls the media and the movies

and why do they condition us with all this ET stuff

what do you know about the elite and their agenda

ET and Evolution is elitist propaganda

it is not true but it serves a purpose

to remove God from the human mind

and it seems they are doing a pretty good job

Teakai
28th April 2010, 06:42
yes

thats why I say God is God

and leave it at that

God created people and people invented God

it is not impossible that ET exist somewhere out there

what do you know about the elite and their agenda

ET and Evolution is elitist propaganda

and it seems they are doing a pretty good job

Oh, I think I see where you're coming from.
Myself, I haven't got a clue if the illuminati people are the ET's, I wasn't really thinking of them - though they might be. I saw this really weird thing on you-tube. Here's the link if you want to take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwKcjRD1DNE&feature=related
and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8741m2jLc&feature=related

What if....?
:eek:

Majorion
28th April 2010, 08:14

The media ridicule the subject on the rare occasion its even brought up. Most of the Hollywood films depict aliens as a vicious people, intent on either destroying or conquering humanity, that is technically a form of propaganda.

How do you account for all those cave paintings and carvings around the world that depict essentially the same looking creatures? how do you account for the hundreds of credible and well documented ufo sightings and encounters that have occurred all over the world?

Can you demonstrate in any way that God and the related scriptures are not actually human fabrications? You're proposing an alternative 'claim' while negating one, but without properly substantiating that alternative and proving that negative, you're back to stage one unfortunately. So, can you prove that God (as commonly believed) actually exists? can you prove that the Bible and other scriptures are 'not' of a human source designed to control? can you prove (as you claim) ET is part of an elitist fabrication?

stardustaquarion
28th April 2010, 10:48
May I suggest that you consider exploring Keylontic Sciences, it offers logical answers for many of your questions. Voyagers II is very good. Alternatively there is an interview between Ashayana Dean and Kerry Cassidy that may give some of the answers

There is also plenty free information at their azuritepress.com website

Love

greybeard
28th April 2010, 11:20
I think first it is important to differentiate between religion and spirituality.
Religion is about dogma and worship of the messenger rather than God.
By its very nature religion is divisive.
Spirituality is looking for God within and unites.
Creation is on going with God ever present.
Science of course has its place but is not the answer to everything.
Science has its own dogma too.
Chris

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 13:46
Oh, I think I see where you're coming from.
Myself, I haven't got a clue if the illuminati people are the ET's, I wasn't really thinking of them - though they might be. I saw this really weird thing on you-tube.

I do not come from David Icke's place about the shapeshifting reptilian elite

nor his assessment of Jesus as not real and a creation of reptilians

as he writes in his book Children of the Matrix

kinsuemei2
28th April 2010, 13:52
I heard this once
Only man would place the devil in the ground, the place from which life starts and grows, if the devil lived in the ground surely he would kill the seed that was planted in the soil, what better way to coerce man but to starve them into your arms.
Ben

kinsuemei2
28th April 2010, 13:58
Having said that science says that the sun will die, then the light bringer aka Lucifer will destroy most of the life in this system when he blows, so the scientific evidence of that states its' not a matter of faith, simply a matter of time. The sun is alive, and one day unfortunately it will die. but its is comforting to know something like that has a life cycle, nobody wants to die... but every body gets to.
Ben

RedeZra
28th April 2010, 16:57
The media ridicule the subject on the rare occasion its even brought up.

well

if the media were to tell that ET is here

then everyone would believe it

imagine the chaos

so slow surly conditioning about the ET presence is preferred

and when the time is ripe

it will come to your telly too

and it's all a lie

How do you account for all those cave paintings and carvings around the world that depict essentially the same looking creatures? how do you account for the hundreds of credible and well documented ufo sightings and encounters that have occurred all over the world?

I do not deny the colorful lights in the nightsky

nor the metallic Ufos seen by day

but I do not jump to the conclusion that these are connected to ET

they are more likely high tech man made nuts and bolts from eg Area 51

some are perhaps Jinns - as both the Buddha and the Quran do mention

the antediluvian prophet Enoch details the group of angels mentioned in Genesis 6

" the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them

they were the heroes of old, men of renown "

angels creating giants and other strange offsprings together with humans

half angel and half human hybrids

giants are today presented as a myth

but if one does a little research on this subject

one might acknowledge the preexistence of giants

who knows what these different hybrids looked like

and what they were capable of

Can you demonstrate in any way that God and the related scriptures are not actually human fabrications? You're proposing an alternative 'claim' while negating one, but without properly substantiating that alternative and proving that negative, you're back to stage one unfortunately. So, can you prove that God (as commonly believed) actually exists? can you prove that the Bible and other scriptures are 'not' of a human source designed to control? can you prove (as you claim) ET is part of an elitist fabrication?

I am not proposing an alternative claim but the original one

so I belive the burden of proof is on you

the Bible is telling the tale when God made Himself known to some righteous individuals

like Abraham - with the purpose of making a righteous nation

like Moses - to destroy and disperse the child sacrificing Canaanites

the Cananites worshipped powerful lesser spirits like Moloch

which requires costly sacrifices in return for favors

the Canaanites chiefs were giants - remnants of the angelic human hybrids

God drove the giants out from their fortifications with swarms of hornets

there are evidences that some of the stories in the Bible are not fabrications but facts

the Exodus for example

Mountain Of Fire - The Search For The True Mount Sinai

A08_oRBAVPA

the Alien Abduction phenomenon

who is it that abducts and why can't they tacle the Name of Jesus

Alien Abduction - Cathy Testimony - Curs ed Net Radio

huim8ee90-U

Unholy Communion

Hg3G7Zh445k

the Bible is not about control

but humans hungry for power misuse it to control

born into this sinister system